Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2009 9:37 PM

Jan 2009
I have to say I've been uninterested on Bleach anime since Amagai arc but this totally got my interest again, though like most people seems to hope that Ichigo will be left out, I wouldn't get my hopes up, I really doubt it, being the main character and all... plus on the magazine scans you can see him on bankai.
Jul 28, 2009 9:48 PM

Sep 2008
wow, is this realy a filler? it was the start of something awsome
maybe the leader is zaraki`s sanpaktou, cause zaraki never speaks to him...i think
rigth now the strongest is zaraki !!!!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 28, 2009 9:55 PM

Dec 2008
At last a good arc to fill in :) Seriously I been looking forward to this and still looking forward to Ichigo's and Ishida's dads arc =)
Jul 28, 2009 10:13 PM

Feb 2009
hanabiii said:
Whoo that was great
I wanted Rukia's to be a sexy ice guy :D

and omg Yumichika's and Byakuya's look awesome!

I thought Rukia's was the snow lady. I'll have to rewatch and pay attention.
Is there another word for synonym?
Jul 28, 2009 10:14 PM

May 2007
llamaben said:
Great episode... The animation for the new ED was good aswell, but that song is absolutely terrible... One of the worst I've heard...

Yeah..that song is terrible.
Jul 28, 2009 10:20 PM

Jul 2008
This arc is actually quite good, one of the best i seen^^ hopefully there are more episodes like these :D
Jul 28, 2009 10:45 PM

Oct 2008
Never been excited about a filler arc before.
Jul 28, 2009 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
The theme of filler was great, of all fillers this seems the best. Ichigo could be left out this time =x
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2009 10:47 PM

Jan 2009
WOW I thought the bounto fillers were good but these are better then the real story arc. I hope they can keep it up though.
Jul 28, 2009 11:05 PM

Jul 2008
at the beginning of this episodei trying to think who the shinigami had pissed off now; so on we get to see all the zanpaktou human forms
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 28, 2009 11:08 PM
Oct 2008
Argh, well done, Pierrot just succesfully picked up new random faction for another filler arc: now meet the Zanpakuto!
Jul 28, 2009 11:09 PM
Apr 2008
kraz8 said:
hanabiii said:
Whoo that was great

Rukia's is the snow lady, not the ice guy.

Couldn't agree more on the "best filler arc of Bleach".
Jul 28, 2009 11:29 PM

Jan 2008
darkxdestiny said:
kraz8 said:
hanabiii said:
Whoo that was great

Rukia's is the snow lady, not the ice guy.

Couldn't agree more on the "best filler arc of Bleach".

He said "I wanted"
Jul 28, 2009 11:52 PM

Apr 2009
sparks said:
Truthfully I was pissed off when I heard that Bleach was going to have 50+ filler episodes or so, but I was so glad that I was able to watch this arc. Screw the the real episode right now. This is the BEST filler arc that Bleach had.

You're fucking kidding me. 50 FILLER EPISODES??!
Jul 29, 2009 12:12 AM

May 2007
A very impressive start to the new arc, hopefully it will stay that way.

Looks like Renji has accepted Mayuri's offer to change Zabimaru's gender which was in one of the omake bits (I think at end of episode 149). Zabimaru is the buxom redhead.
Jul 29, 2009 12:26 AM

Jan 2009
iMaim said:
sparks said:
Truthfully I was pissed off when I heard that Bleach was going to have 50+ filler episodes or so, but I was so glad that I was able to watch this arc. Screw the the real episode right now. This is the BEST filler arc that Bleach had.

You're fucking kidding me. 50 FILLER PISODES??!

Bah, I don't think this going to be 50 filler episodes. Hopefully two seasons(26eps.)
Jul 29, 2009 12:54 AM
Jul 2018
noteDhero said:
I think it is going to be kidou (but for someone like Hinamori and Soi Fon, is that even a bad thing?) until Ichigo (since Zangetsu is probably fine) and the gang come to help. I do wonder if Urahara's is fine.

I will remain skeptical regarding whether or not I will like this, since Bleach filler has a tendency to overstay its welcome.

Which will piss me off, because the Captains pinkies are more interesting than Ichigo & Co.
Jul 29, 2009 1:08 AM

Oct 2007
I love this. I'm wondering what will happen next now.
Jul 29, 2009 1:11 AM

Aug 2008
I think the best thing about this is we get to learn more about the zanpakutos than just their abilities and names. I'm curious also to how they will fight them.
Jul 29, 2009 1:15 AM

Feb 2008
Whoa, now this was a really good episode. I can't believe that a filler arc can be more interesting than most of the recent canon ones. Now I just hope this arc keeps being as interesting as this first episode was.
Jul 29, 2009 1:26 AM

Jun 2009
A very good episode indeed. The animation was great but that was most likely just for this ep to make it look awesome (which worked). I certainly don't expect the animation quality to remain this good throughout this arc, it will most likely drop considerably within the next episodes.

Although I understand the excitement most people feel for this arc, it's a bit hasty to say "this will be soooo f*ckin' awesome". Better don't get your hopes up too high or you guys will be disappointed. At least that's what I'll do for now...not expecting anything.

The only thing that was pretty cheap was the explanation for Kenpachi being absent. "okay he is not here for obvious reasons...because he doesn't feel like it". While this fits his character, they could've really come up with something better and more convincing in my opinion.

The reason from a story related point of view was so blatantly obvious they could just as well have said "Of course he isn't here because we can't show his zanpakutou, yet. D'uh"
grandy_UiDJul 29, 2009 1:35 AM
Jul 29, 2009 2:11 AM

Apr 2009
nice episode :)

51 episodes left Lol xD
Jul 29, 2009 2:21 AM

Jun 2009
Oh and is it just me or does Hyourinmaru look like Seymour from FF X?
Jul 29, 2009 2:46 AM

May 2008
magelet said:
Interesting. Love Sode no Shirayuki's human form.

Me too, but first I thought it was Hyourinmaru, I almost forgot that Rukia has "ice power" too...
Anyway I really liked this episode, but I'm with those who are sceptical with a continuation. I hope we'll get an awsome filler arc, but I don't want to be disappoited in the end, so I just keep following the series with no expectations.
Jul 29, 2009 3:00 AM
Jun 2009
dunno if this is supposed to be a filler in the first place.. the plot is too exciting .. much more than even Aizen fightin them to be me! imagine all of them wo their babies .... i expect ichigo to save the day again bec his zanpaktou is special like not so much controlled right .. thats why in the first few shots shows his old man trying to talk to him so soon ..
Jul 29, 2009 3:01 AM
May 2009
i've got this image from"animesuki".....

"zanpanktuo with thier names ...you can know who blongs to who"

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9213/zanpaku01.png
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9137/zanpaku02.png

and ...does any one know how many episodes it will be???
Jul 29, 2009 3:11 AM

Apr 2009
papergal said:
. i expect ichigo to save the day again bec his zanpaktou is special like not so much controlled right .

its said that ichigo wont be present in this filler

bado said:

and ...does any one know how many episodes it will be???

51 ep. left x)
Jul 29, 2009 3:20 AM

Jun 2009
smokes said:

its said that ichigo wont be present in this filler
For real? I think I'd like that but I can't really imagine it.

And more than a year of fillers...this simply CAN'T keep up the high quality of this first ep. I'm afraid this will become boring pretty soon. Let's hope they'll prove me wrong, othwise this will be torture, watching a year of crap fillers.
Jul 29, 2009 3:43 AM

May 2008
Lvhina said:

Wow, forget the main story line...this is going to be interesting.

QFT

So far I found this filler more interesting than the main story, it has potential but it could also turn out to be a trainwreck in the the following episodes
Jul 29, 2009 4:00 AM

Apr 2008
oh?! this episode seems interesting~

Jul 29, 2009 4:04 AM
Dec 2008
I'm personally really excited as well. While I don't see Kenpachi's zanpakuto rebel, maybe he'll actually be able to do something with it, even if it is just for this filler.
As for Ichigo's, I wonder if his was banished or something, or is a renegade in general. I just get that feeling when I see him all alone.
Jul 29, 2009 4:41 AM

Oct 2008
:O

:O
Holy crap.
Jul 29, 2009 4:43 AM

May 2009
WOW, like everyone else I found my self going OMG/WTF. I'm psyched this "filler" arc looks 10x better than what the main arc was delivering. (^.^)

Although that's mostly to blame for dragging out this "final" fight so much :/

Never thought I'd say this but, Bring On The Filler!
"If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change.", John A. Simone, Sr.
Jul 29, 2009 4:56 AM

Jan 2009
lol a bunch of Zanpaktou in the beginning? xD..
oh well.. guess this can get a little interesting, but I'd pretty much like so see the rest of the main story instead of this.. =.=
anyway, they guy who claims to have "freed" the zanpaktou, Muramasa, he kinda looks like a crossing between Zangetsu and Orochimaru (from Naruto you know, gotta know about that one) xD..
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 29, 2009 5:22 AM

Jul 2009
This filler looks grea 10 x better than those other shitty ones. a nice interesting new story, i can follow the main in the manga, cause THIS looks badass. I really want to see everybdoy fighting their zanpakutohs, and how ichigo plays into this since his zanpkauto seemed fine and is all by himself away from the others and kenpachi cause he can't even call it lol. I'm also curious about this new villain, just who or what is he and his motive? Why does he cry blood? Only time will tell.

Signature made by me. x3
Jul 29, 2009 5:41 AM

Apr 2008
Hisasi's zanpakutou looks awesome from all of them.
I always find it interesting how they change from the main plot to fillers like this.
It turns all the characters in Gods, letting them be in two places at the same time...

Let's see what it comes from here. I found it very interesting to know more about everyone's zanpakutous.
Jul 29, 2009 5:44 AM

May 2008
Im seriously impressed. This filler is absolutly awsome, Cant wait for the next ep >.<

Agree with prob everyone here but kazeshini, hisagi's zanpakutou is absolutly awsome ^.^
Jul 29, 2009 5:50 AM
Apr 2009
Oosran said:
anyway, they guy who claims to have "freed" the zanpaktou, Muramasa, he kinda looks like a crossing between Zangetsu and Orochimaru (from Naruto you know, gotta know about that one) xD..

Yeah i thought that too when i first saw him
only a matter of time before he starts summoning snakes
Jul 29, 2009 5:58 AM

Jan 2009
Chimp said:
Oosran said:

Yeah i thought that too when i first saw him
only a matter of time before he starts summoning snakes

Surely, that might actually happen xD I wouldn't be surprised if it did anyway : p
OosranJul 29, 2009 6:02 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 29, 2009 6:01 AM

Jul 2009
I can't believe that this is a Filler, normaly they're total shit but this one could be something good. All of the Spirits look awesome especially Hisagis^^ And Rukias Spirit is so beautiful :D
It was good and I'm looking forward to see how the filler will do next week and what the evil guy, he looks really cool, will do with the powerless Shinigami.

Jul 29, 2009 6:05 AM
Mar 2009
Ehh?!? Renji's zanpakuto is made up of two girls?! Ukitake's is two little kids and Shunsui's looks like a gothic woman. O_O
And Haineko looks like Kallen from Code Geass + fangs and cat costume.

Looks like a pretty good filler arc.

Wonder what's gonna happen to Zangetsu?
Jul 29, 2009 6:07 AM

Jan 2009
ChronosXIII said:
Ehh?!? Renji's zanpakuto is made up of two girls?! Ukitake's is two little kids and Shunsui's looks like a gothic woman. O_O

wait.. wat? Renji's couldn't be made of 2 girls now could it? Aren't you just mixing up names now?
Jul 29, 2009 6:37 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
ChronosXIII said:

wait.. wat? Renji's couldn't be made of 2 girls now could it? Aren't you just mixing up names now?

nope it's two girls..a monkey and a snake.
Jul 29, 2009 6:38 AM

Jan 2009
AceSoldia said:
Oosran said:
ChronosXIII said:

nope it's two girls..a monkey and a snake.

oh right, guess I didn't really pay attention : 3
Well that makes it more interesting : D
Jul 29, 2009 6:40 AM
May 2009
52....woooow .. 1 year!!!!!!

even if the first epi. was great ...it will turn to aboring story .....52 really too much... right?!!
Jul 29, 2009 7:13 AM
Apr 2009
I agree 52 episodes is way too much
with that aside, seems like this arc starting off good
-the zans go on strike (Thought they were part of the shinigami)
-an orochimaru look-alike
-hopefully no Inoue and her "Kurosaki-kun"
-Kenpachi goes all bad ass
-animation and story will remain good (Like that will ever happen)
Jul 29, 2009 7:15 AM

Jan 2009
Chimp said:
-hopefully no Inoue and her "Kurosaki-kun"

agree, that's just annoying
Jul 29, 2009 7:17 AM

Jan 2008
Rawr...I knew from the beginning we will have Kenpachi action :D
Jul 29, 2009 7:32 AM
Jun 2008
Can anyone show me where it's said that it's gonna be 50+ episodes long?
Jul 29, 2009 7:42 AM

May 2007
Where exactly does it say that this is a 50+ episode arc?
I'm not disputing it, just wondering where did people get that info.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
12 hours ago

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.