Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2009 6:27 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Is this the sign of Yomi's return...? Sadly Kagura still doesn't remember Ken-chan, which totally sucks.
Jul 27, 2009 8:19 AM

Jul 2008
ya i agree the not part of dunt remeber Ken scks, i lol if she remembers it too late
so it seems like some portions of Kagura is back and i think Yomi is back too based on those eyes she had on like the last pg lol

YAY for the organization being back lol
Jul 27, 2009 9:31 AM
Jun 2008
i really don't want yomi back...

i'lll be mad if she doesn't remember all ken-chan did for her...or yomi's betrayal and death.
Jul 27, 2009 10:13 AM

Sep 2008
I loved the flashbacks of the Ga-rei Zero days...
I wonder if Yomi has regained her memories back though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2009 5:06 PM

May 2009
I hope the next chapters get done in a timely fashion. I want to keep reading...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 27, 2009 9:42 PM

Dec 2008
Great chapter and nice that the counter measures department is back. Liked seeing some of the Ga Rei Zero memory flashbacks and that Kagura's memory has somewhat returned (up to before Yomi's change I guess? Too bad she is still yet to remember what happens later on for that matter as well as when she meets Kensuke). Wonder what will happen next, and curious to see what exactly happened to Izumi at the end as well as the motives of the new enemy as well.
Jul 27, 2009 10:48 PM

Apr 2008
Loved the two new chapters! Ga-rei is so good, and I'm glad somebody translated those chapters after so long!

Seriously, I was hoping she would wake up when she remembered EVERYTHING, but that would be no good for the plot would it? Sigh. Well, so what's the whole deal with Yomi and Izumi anyways? Can't wait til the next chapter.
Jul 27, 2009 11:16 PM

May 2008
I wanted her to remember Ken-chan :(

I'm really really hoping against hope that Yomi doesn't come back. After her long absence... Well, it's not as if I ever missed her in the first place...
Jul 28, 2009 12:26 AM
May 2008
It seems really strange to see Yomi return once again after dying twice. If it turns out that Izumi really is Yomi getting her memories back, then I hope the story comes up with an explanation on why a situation like that occurs. Not that I'm complaining about Yomi returning, since I'm a big fan of her character anyway. :lol: Overall, I really enjoy this chapter and look forward to seeing how upcoming chapters play this situation out. ^^
Aug 16, 2009 12:12 AM

Jun 2008
Sami-sama said:

ken
ken
ken

Who cares about Ken-chan when we've got Yomi??

Couldn't have said it better.
She is the best character. Dynamic, strong, kind, she is amazing. I hope that last frame means we have her back and on the side of the good guys once again, hopefully. But i do agree that we need a good explanation on how she is alive.
What did Kensuke ever do? Always being useless and getting his ass kicked. Yomi was kicking ass, instead of getting ass kicked like Kensuke that can't even remember do have his sword with him..
Nov 2, 2009 7:45 AM

Oct 2009
wooo shes starting to remember! =D nd

She is the best character. Dynamic, strong, kind, she is amazing. I hope that last frame means we have her back and on the side of the good guys once again, hopefully. But i do agree that we need a good explanation on how she is alive.
What did Kensuke ever do? Always being useless and getting his ass kicked. Yomi was kicking ass, instead of getting ass kicked like Kensuke that can't even remember do have his sword with him..

please correct me if im wrong but wasnt kagura the same as ken-chan before?...yomi helping out kagura most of the times?
Dec 13, 2010 9:04 AM

Oct 2009
Sweet Ga-Rei Zero memories! And Yomi's back!(?) Yay!
Oct 23, 2012 7:58 AM

May 2012
Monad said:
Sami-sama said:

ken
ken
ken

Who cares about Ken-chan when we've got Yomi??

DannySEN said:
Sweet Ga-Rei Zero memories! And Yomi's back!(?) Yay!
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Apr 25, 2014 12:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Yomi back? Yes please.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 18, 2020 8:05 AM

Jan 2011
That's one thicc Reimu in credit page
lol translator.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jul 26, 2020 6:36 PM
Feb 2019
At this point... I kinda wish the manga had ended with the final kyuubi battle. I mean, i just don't see the point of anything that has happened since... memory loss (like, come on), yomi look alike/maybe yomi herself, fucking mechs made from the supernatural, the sympathetic approach to monsters literally eating people (how are they doing that by the way)... yea. sort of disappointed. And Ken is an idiot for not telling kagura her past anyway... i know he's not supposed to be mr. smarty pants, but come on, does he have no brains or a dick at all
shoover188Jul 26, 2020 6:41 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deadfisheyes - Jan 26, 2010

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 49 Discussion

DeadIEnd - Mar 22, 2010

10 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 47 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 26, 2010

22 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:32 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 44 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 20, 2009

19 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 41 Discussion

Pash - Aug 15, 2009

19 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.