Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 17 Discussion

Jul 6, 2017 11:11 AM

What the hell is up with Roy all of a sudden?

Aug 4, 2017 1:14 PM

Wow Mustang is a dick

Nov 9, 2017 12:05 AM

I abominate the character of Mustang, he decided to kill Ross despite the fact that the girl did not kill Hughes. Ling Yao is also an iritating character. All of these characters are f*cked up to be honest. Edward Elric, I see his character as Eren Jaeger, he loves to shout nonstop and doesn't do anything good.

Jan 9, 2018 12:42 PM

Burned beyond recognition and identified with partial dental records... since they included a scene to mention that, I'm really not buying that she's dead. Also don't think Mustang is that dumb either

Feb 11, 2018 2:32 PM

Alright so everyone is hating on this episode but I found that it was one of those that I enjoy the most. I like what's unexpected and I like to be mindfucked, and this episode just did that.
So after reading some of the comments on this episode I still stand to my idea that Ross isn't dead, I just wonder why Mustang would want to get rid of the Elrics, they did a pretty good job to make Mustang look as the evil guy, if I didn't read the comments (although I haven't been spoiled) I would have bought it to believe she truly is dead.

Mar 13, 2018 11:32 AM

Finally Mustang is getting off his ass and doing something drastic.

Aug 17, 2018 11:11 PM
something is hidden... General Mustang is hiding something.. and its look like Mustang gonna sacrifice him self and also his respect

Jan 11, 4:25 PM

Barry the Hero! :D

But after showing his awesomeness, I was like "what the heck?!" when Mustang killed Ross... :( Though I have a feeling it's all a farce and Ross was not killed, but taken away to a place that is both secret and safe to protect her from the bad guys. Autopsy couldn't confirm nor decline her identity after all, maybe it's a hint to think like that.

And the end of this episode... another "what the heck?!" because another Barry appeared! I guess he might be a homunculus.

Jan 11, 5:39 PM

roy is definitely hiding something. he seems like the type of guy to act badass and like he doesn't care, but in the end will sacrifice himself for the final battle.

Jan 17, 10:07 AM

Loved Ling in this episode! This guy should be featured in every episode imo. I'm wagering Roy realized it was a set-up to frame the murder on Ross. In the last scene Armstrong seemed to be on Roy's orders so I believe, or at least want to believe that it was an act.

4/5

Apr 4, 12:10 AM

Maria's prison break was going so well and it's just a mad dash to the warehouse to hide but Mustang stood in her way and burnt her to a crisp to accomplish his vendetta and I have no words for what he just did. He was all tense and frigid but he showed that he had absolutely no conscience for what he had done by acting like a goofball on the phone despite having just murdered someone.

Armstrong dragged Edward back to Resembool to talk about something so I wonder what that's about.

Apr 14, 9:54 PM
thot patrol
mustang burnt cheeks

Apr 19, 12:42 PM

I HATE MUSTANG. R.I.P Maria Ross

Jul 27, 9:28 AM

goddamn... I really hope Roy Mustang didn't actually kill her. What is he up to now?

Aug 19, 1:00 PM
Like i'd actually believe Mustang killed Ross with that small evidence

The colonel is smarter than that

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]