Forum Settings
Forums
New
If a society where dating your, brother/sister even cousins were ok, would you?
Yes
30.9%
No
69.1%
55 votes
Jul 25, 2009 8:32 PM

Sep 2008
Ok, I've just started reading Oniichan Control and it made me wonder, do the Japanese have a low population that they have to resort to their siblings because all i'm reading/watching these days have some sort of sis/bro love(eg. Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai, Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka to name a few)

Or is it a new fad which I've just missed? I mean my sister is hot(or so my friends tell me), but there's no way I could even think of her as someone i'd date and family ties are one thing, but not to the point it becomes perverted and yet here I am reading it as if its new entertainment for the new generation...

Anyone got some insight to this?

Oh, and I've put a poll up to see if you would date your sis/bro if society deemed it ok, please feel free to be honest, as it is anonymous so you won't get laughed at..
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 25, 2009 8:33 PM

Nov 2006
It's ~forbidden~, so people get off to it.
Jul 25, 2009 8:36 PM

Nov 2007
Incest is awesome. As long as it's only for the sex and doesn't involve procreation.
Jul 25, 2009 8:44 PM

May 2009
AW, HELL NAW!
Jul 25, 2009 8:47 PM

Jun 2008
Asako said:
Incest is awesome. As long as it's only for the sex and doesn't involve procreation.

Basically.

Wait, what?
(づ°‿°.)づ
Jul 25, 2009 8:49 PM

Aug 2008
Best as twincest. It's just an easy way to make a complicated relationship and lots of drama. Not a new fad and not exclusive to Japanese media.
Jul 25, 2009 8:55 PM

Sep 2008
Asako said:

so are you telling me that you would do it with your own flesh and blood? even though theres a whole school of fish out in this great big pond of society

I get the whole forbidden/taboo thing, but the last time i saw it was on jerry springer and they were a couple of hicks proclaiming their love to each other

i guess its each to their own, as the saying goes

shinkeikaku said:
Best as twincest. It's just an easy way to make a complicated relationship and lots of drama. Not a new fad and not exclusive to Japanese media.

yes...kiss x sis is a great example of what i'd dig as they're not blood related and find it to my taste of how far i'd go for the term 'forbidden'

Mod Edit: Double post removed.
asandariJul 28, 2009 6:00 PM
Jul 25, 2009 9:00 PM

Nov 2007
obliviouz said:
so are you telling me that you would do it with your own flesh and blood? even though theres a whole school of fish out in this great big pond of society

If I had a hot relative who was as in to the idea as I am, sure. Why not? If there's no procreation involved there's absolutely no reason not to. At least being close family spares you the need to go through the whole dating process and getting to know people and all that other crap.
Jul 25, 2009 9:06 PM

May 2009
You totally just reminded me of a time my friend got drunk and said his sister was hot. We still give him shit for that from time to time and that was like 3 years ago.

As to your question i have no sisters and don't really spend any time with any of my female cousins even if i found it acceptable i would not because im not particularly attracted to any of them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 25, 2009 9:11 PM

Sep 2008
Asako said:
obliviouz said:

If I had a hot relative who was as in to the idea as I am, sure. Why not? If there's no procreation involved there's absolutely no reason not to. At least being close family spares you the need to go through the whole dating process and getting to know people and all that other crap.

well i guess thats one way of putting it, and its good your honest....but there's just no way I could go through with it(could be the way I've been brought up)...I mean I have relatives who are half casts and whom I would see as fit...but this invisible line called 'Not allowed' is what, I guess is stopping me...

I guess some people just have that freedom of being open-minded, and these days, with manga and anime making it seem deemable, sooner or later society will just follow
Jul 25, 2009 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
Good luck you Otaku sickos. Your 13 year old sister will not blow you like in anime. Stop saying that a 13 year old "imotou" is going to want to hang on to your nasty otaku figures while you bang her. I just had to throw that out there.

This disgusts me for the most part:
http://www.theanimereality.com/2009/07/21/incest-is-a-okay-fuck-your-sibling-today/
Jul 25, 2009 9:36 PM

Sep 2008
KanjiiZ said:
Good luck you Otaku sickos. Your 13 year old sister will not blow you like in anime. Stop saying that a 13 year old "imotou" is going to want to hang on to your nasty otaku figures while you bang her. I just had to throw that out there.

my thoughts exactly but not to that extreme...
Jul 25, 2009 9:39 PM

Jul 2008
Incestuous fantasies usually belong to those who have no siblings or those fantasizing about a completely fictional sibling. If someone is actually wanting to have sexual relations with their real sibling, they probably have issues(abuse, neglect, etc.).

I'm an avid believer of Jung's theory on this matter. It's not just the fact that they are your sibling, but most people just have a mental block that makes you not want sexual relations with those you grew up around.
Jul 26, 2009 5:31 AM

Jun 2008
Wincest Anime stuff is usually good if you ask me ;) they are my favourite type of Hentai's and junk like that..When it comes to real life I would never commit incest or anything because that just not how I role but when it comes to anime its A-OK
Jul 26, 2009 10:18 AM

Aug 2008
Its all just fantasy, I try not to read too into it.

Oh and uh... no.
Jul 26, 2009 10:23 AM

Aug 2008
I hate my cousins but if they were cute i'd go for it.
Jul 26, 2009 10:24 AM

Jun 2009
have you ever even been outside the city you live in?

Go hang out at a farm and meet the "UNCLE FATHER" and "SISTER MOTHER"
Jul 26, 2009 10:28 AM

Sep 2008
Reijin94 said:

sooner or later, those fantasies become realities(just watch jerry springer), and even if you can pass it off as just a light anime, incest is incest and like ppl who get violent after watching an action flick....whats stopping the pervs from startin to hit up their family members since they're the safest bet.....my 2cents >.<
Jul 26, 2009 10:31 AM

Jul 2008
obliviouz said:
(just watch jerry springer)
Please tell me you didn't just use Jerry Springer as a source lol.
Jul 26, 2009 10:36 AM

Sep 2008
Defiance said:
obliviouz said:
(just watch jerry springer)
Please tell me you didn't just use Jerry Springer as a source lol.

i'm aussie, and live in a land of prude television, so the best source we can get on that type of 'real' content is jerry(whether the shows are real)
Jul 26, 2009 10:39 AM

Aug 2008
obliviouz said:

i'm aussie, and live in a land of prude television, so the best source we can get on that type of 'real' content is jerry(whether the shows are real)

This is a good point, australian television sucks.
Jul 26, 2009 10:43 AM

Sep 2008
Kurtz said:
obliviouz said:

This is a good point, australian television sucks.

when you only have 5 free channels to choose from, it don't really take a scientist to think i live in a backwater country....thats why, instead of watching tv, we aussies sit out on our backyards feedings the kangaroos and wrestling the crocodiles
Jul 26, 2009 10:48 AM

Aug 2008
obliviouz said:

when you only have 5 free channels to choose from, it don't really take a scientist to think i live in a backwater country....thats why, instead of watching tv, we aussies sit out on our backyards feedings the kangaroos and wrestling the crocodiles

Dont forget the radio-active koalas and spiders with health bars.
Jul 26, 2009 10:53 AM

Dec 2008
It's fun listening to girls scream ONI-CHAAAAN~~
Jul 26, 2009 11:17 AM

Sep 2008
Tendragroden said:

the last thing i wanna hear is my gf calling me 'oniichan'.....all though she's more like an ane-go
Jul 26, 2009 11:26 AM

Sep 2008
Flibbertigibbet said:
Anime fans are weirdos

i 2nd that
Jul 26, 2009 12:06 PM

Aug 2008
obliviouz said:
the last thing i wanna hear is my gf calling me 'oniichan'.....all though she's more like an ane-go

Why do you automatically have to connect a fantasy scenario (like in manga) with reality? It's healthy to keep them separated. I don't refuse to watch action movies because I'm not into brutally murdering people. So I can read manga about screwing a sibling without actually wanting to.
Jul 26, 2009 12:16 PM

Feb 2009
obliviouz said:
Ok, I've just started reading Oniichan Control and it made me wonder, do the Japanese have a low population that they have to resort to their siblings because all i'm reading/watching these days have some sort of sis/bro love(eg. Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai, Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka to name a few)

Or is it a new fad which I've just missed? I mean my sister is hot(or so my friends tell me), but there's no way I could even think of her as someone i'd date and family ties are one thing, but not to the point it becomes perverted and yet here I am reading it as if its new entertainment for the new generation...

Anyone got some insight to this?

Oh, and I've put a poll up to see if you would date your sis/bro if society deemed it ok, please feel free to be honest, as it is anonymous so you won't get laughed at..

Ok here's the deal. If your sister walked into your bedroom dressed in a baby doll bare assed, yes your cock WILL harden mainly because cocks are not very cooperative. If she strips you and TELLS you to fuck her, chances are good it ends with you filling her with your load somehow.

Now of course if she's considerably over weight, or someone beat her to hell and gone with an ugly stick you might require additional convincing.

But if my life has taught me anything, and I've been around a lot longer than most of you, it's your sex organ doesn't give a damn what your mind has to say on anything.

I'm fairly sure though, if you walked into your sister's room naked all stiff and ready for use, your life is likely in danger. I guess it's a gender thing.

Now would all you sexually confused teens please stop claiming all sorts of crap and just live with being male. The girls her all know the truth.

And for the record, yes, I'd fuck my sister if SHE demanded it.
But that's not relevant, as that's NEVER going to happen.
It's not that I would want to, I a just ok with accepting I'm an ordinary male, and I'm not full of shit.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Jul 26, 2009 12:31 PM

Dec 2008
obliviouz said:
Tendragroden said:

I dont fucking care. I do.
Jul 26, 2009 4:27 PM

Oct 2007
Sukunai said:
Ok here's the deal. If your sister walked into your bedroom dressed in a baby doll bare assed, yes your cock WILL harden mainly because cocks are not very cooperative. If she strips you and TELLS you to fuck her, chances are good it ends with you filling her with your load somehow.

Now of course if she's considerably over weight, or someone beat her to hell and gone with an ugly stick you might require additional convincing.

But if my life has taught me anything, and I've been around a lot longer than most of you, it's your sex organ doesn't give a damn what your mind has to say on anything

Funny thing, you rest assured I'd slap any of my 3 attractive sisters If that happens. Ironically, we used to get along but now being basically adults we hate each other. I know it's usually the other way around. About cousins I don't know, I don't have any around.

Sukunai said:
Now would all you sexually confused teens please stop claiming all sorts of crap and just live with being male. The girls her all know the truth.

What's the big idea about this girl thing anyway? Obviously being a guy makes it easier to have any kind of sexual relationship with your, err, desired object; the sole fact of having a penis and with heterosexual girls being majority. Of course it's hard to explain the confused teen he won't be necessarily hot in his desired girl form.
Jul 26, 2009 4:50 PM
Mar 2009
obliviouz said:
Reijin94 said:

sooner or later, those fantasies become realities(just watch jerry springer), and even if you can pass it off as just a light anime, incest is incest and like ppl who get violent after watching an action flick....whats stopping the pervs from startin to hit up their family members since they're the safest bet.....my 2cents >.<

Just a question, but are you in any way involved with those feminist bitches trying to get rid of the Japanese adult game industry?

Kurtz said:
obliviouz said:

Dont forget the radio-active koalas and spiders with health bars.

And the snakes... oh god the snakes... 9 out of 10 of the most poisonous in the world are here, and they are EVERYWHERE.

And as I've only met 7 of the 60+ female family members I have, I can't actually comment, but I agree with Sukunai on his point of view. Having a penis is hard XD

Jul 26, 2009 5:43 PM

Nov 2007
obliviouz said:

There are better sources. Go to Queensland and meet the in-breeders in person.

Also, we have more than five FTA channels. And there's always Channel BT. Not to mention the plethora of streams these days if you're in to that.
Jul 26, 2009 5:46 PM
Mar 2009
Asako said:
obliviouz said:

There are better sources. Go to Queensland and meet the in-breeders in person.

Also, we have more than five FTA channels. And there's always Channel BT. Not to mention the plethora of streams these days if you're in to that.

You mean Tasmania right?

You better bloody mean Tasmania...

Jul 26, 2009 5:49 PM

Feb 2009
Bere said:
Sukunai said:

But if my life has taught me anything, and I've been around a lot longer than most of you, it's your sex organ doesn't give a damn what your mind has to say on anything

Funny thing, you rest assured I'd slap any of my 3 attractive sisters If that happens. Ironically, we used to get along but now being basically adults we hate each other. I know it's usually the other way around. About cousins I don't know, I don't have any around.

Sukunai said:

What's the big idea about this girl thing anyway? Obviously being a guy makes it easier to have any kind of sexual relationship with your, err, desired object; the sole fact of having a penis and with heterosexual girls being majority. Of course it's hard to explain the confused teen he won't be necessarily hot in his desired girl form.

It does help if you don't actively 'hate' the person.

"What's the big idea about this girl thing anyway?"
I suggest you ask one :)

"Obviously being a guy makes it easier to have any kind of sexual relationship with your, err, desired object"
That has me wondering about your point.
We are talking about how a willing female can likely get an unstoppable reaction out of a healthy human male. Not inanimate objects.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Jul 26, 2009 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Otakus in japan love younger sister and brother love. that is all there is too it.
Jul 26, 2009 7:48 PM

Jul 2008
Akito38 said:
Otakus in japan love younger sister and brother love. that is all there is too it.

Yeah, note most of the anime fans here aren't from Japan. Also, that doesn't make it any less creepy.
Jul 26, 2009 9:28 PM

Nov 2007
chinlamp said:
You mean Tasmania right?

No. QLD is the hick state, not TAS. QLD is our 'south' (pole reversal and all).
Jul 26, 2009 11:59 PM

Sep 2008
Asako said:
chinlamp said:
You mean Tasmania right?

No. QLD is the hick state, not TAS. QLD is our 'south' (pole reversal and all).

nah, QLD ok since its just hillbillies still in the midst of coming out of the dark ages, whereas TAS is where the in-breeders are and i wouldn't be surprised if you here each and everyone there calls each other oniiichan and imouto...

anyways back to topic;

it looks like we have an alarming 33% so far who think doing the deed with your immediate family is an ok if the other party consents to it

hmmmm...
Jul 27, 2009 12:32 AM

Oct 2007
Asako said:
obliviouz said:

Adopt me.
Jul 27, 2009 9:24 PM

Jun 2009
I have a friend like that
He's always together with his sister
THought That it's not weird in the beginning, but for some reasons they're look like a romantic couple after I see them many times
It make surprised when he told me that his sister "Has Kissed Him on the lip"
I'm shocked so much...Is that what you called Forbidden Love?

Jul 27, 2009 9:25 PM

Aug 2007
shinkeikaku said:
+1
Jul 27, 2009 11:09 PM
Dec 2008
NERD4CT10N said:
I have a friend like that
He's always together with his sister
THought That it's not weird in the beginning, but for some reasons they're look like a romantic couple after I see them many times
It make surprised when he told me that his sister "Has Kissed Him on the lip"
I'm shocked so much...Is that what you called Forbidden Love?
Forbidden? If they're perfect together, let em bone.
Jul 27, 2009 11:20 PM

Sep 2008
truthfully, i think family love is nice and all but once you start trying for 2nd & 3rd base then there's something definitely wrong

my advice: get out more...its a whole ocean of fishes out there, and who knows, they might dig your fetish and start calling you oniichan from there onwards...at least they wont be blood
Jul 27, 2009 11:42 PM

Jun 2008
Am I the only one who saw the title and thought this was a thread about a Fratboy Convention?
Peace through Superior Firepower!

formosan said:
Are you using some kind of advanced logic I don't know about? Have you decided to assign new meanings to English words? Are you just intentionally burning a straw man and knowing full well that you're changing the subject and misrepresenting a claim?
Jul 28, 2009 5:26 AM

Mar 2009
Definitely not. It's weird and unacceptable.
Jul 28, 2009 4:12 PM

Sep 2008
AlexisSolitaire said:
Definitely not. It's weird and unacceptable.

my point exactly...its weird after the age of 10

i guess its just hard to understand for those without siblings
Jul 28, 2009 4:22 PM

Nov 2007
obliviouz said:
my point exactly...its weird after the age of 10

i guess its just hard to understand for those without siblings

I have a brother. But he's a douche. And has had a gf for many years. And he's not hot. So never been on the cards really. It has nothing to do with having siblings or not. It's a matter of general principal. There's nothing wrong with sex with whoever you want to do it with as long as both parties are consenting. The only issue with incest is potential for generic issues (which take more than one generation to show, anyhow) but if it's only for sex, not for procreation, why should it be a problem at all?
Jul 28, 2009 4:33 PM

Sep 2008
Asako said:
but if it's only for sex, not for procreation, why should it be a problem at all?

i guess its how some ppl were brought up....i grew up in a strict religious background where even the word sex was taboo, so i guess if i was open minded i'd be in the right mind frame as you

..but even then, regardless of all that, and the other half was consenting, don't you find it weird though? i mean i remember when i first slept with a childhood friend out of drunken stupor and it took us a week to get finally talk about it....we stayed friends but we found it weird as we were basically like family since i grew up with her since like birth....so imagine if it was blood?
Jul 28, 2009 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
obliviouz said:
..but even then, regardless of all that, and the other half was consenting, don't you find it weird though?

No. Not in the slightest. People are free to do whoever they want, as long as it's all involving informed consent, which is the stickler, really. A good bit of incest are cases of abuse from a young age where the other party is raised to believe it's normal, or that they have to do it or whatnot. I only believe incest is okay as long as it is a conscious choice between adults who are otherwise aware of the outside world and that they have other options. If they then still choose family, that's fine.
Jul 28, 2009 4:48 PM

Oct 2007
obliviouz said:
i guess its how some ppl were brought up....i grew up in a strict religious background where even the word sex was taboo, so i guess if i was open minded i'd be in the right mind frame as you

If you know you're close-minded, what's stopping you from being open-minded?

If you're aware of the problem, there's nothing that can stop you from changing it if you put your mind to it...

Sidenote: I agree entirely with Asakochan.

[/does not embellish]
You can find me on IRC.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.