Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 24, 2009 3:10 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
http://sagakure.livejournal.com/336614.html

Spoilers ahead.

.... Okay.
I'm not a KanamexYuuki fan but I really love their scenes together in this chapter.X3
I think the one in the flashbacks Yuuki saw after biting Kaname is their ancestor, I mean, the real Kaname (Kaname is after all in the body of Yuuki's older brother), and the pieces he held was maybe another pureblood, might be his wife (he said he was alone, and when a pureblood is dead he turns into piece, like Shizuka and Rido).

I don't undertand... The castle Ruka and Akatsuki went to (ahhh they're so cute together) was the house of the protector of the purebloods and he's and his family have been sleeping for 500 years and will be awaken in 400 years? He's from the Kuran's ancestor time? X_X and Why Ichijou (FINALLY! ♥♥) is with Sara? o.o I know that she's a pureblood and can control other vampires but he looks like he's living with her without her contoling him, which resembles of Ichiru and Shizuka. :X and she tortured him before that. X_X;;;

Zero ♥♥♥ I love him so much. I want to see what happens in the ball <3 When he's mad he's so cute <3
Jul 24, 2009 3:11 AM

Dec 2008
I
CAN'T
BREATHE!
Jul 24, 2009 3:15 AM

Apr 2009
What happened to Mighty Kaname ? He looks so weak in this chapter. I pity for him first time...That cant be him
Jul 24, 2009 3:40 AM

Dec 2008
He is not mighty and he is not weak!
He is as perfect as always, I'm shaking with my perverted ideas here :P
Jul 24, 2009 3:46 AM

Jan 2009
Aureole said:
He is not mighty and he is not weak!
He is as perfect as always, I'm shaking with my perverted ideas here :P

I have a few perverted ideas of my own involving him :P

About time Yuuki finally bit him. Looks like she might be meeting up with Zero here shortly at the ball as well. *Has perverted 3some ideas going through head*

Jul 24, 2009 3:56 AM

Dec 2008
Our stupid Yuuki learns Lady manners? Hahahahah!
I wonder what'll Zero do when he sees her in high heels with Kaname next to her :P
*dies from happiness*

And that "Of course you can stay with me forever" look is about to give me a heart attack!
Jul 24, 2009 4:26 AM

Jan 2009
Forgot to add that Yuuki was as annoying as ever in this chapter, and there will be some serious blood lust going on between her and Zero at the ball. And Sara seems as much of a bitch as ever as well. It appears she is quite the schemer.

Jul 24, 2009 4:32 AM

Nov 2007
I kind of skimmed through the chapter, so I don't remember the part with Zero... so Zero's going to the ball where Yuki and Kaname are?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 24, 2009 4:41 AM

Dec 2008
Overall, a fairly good chapter. The emo-ing between Yuuki and Kaname grated on my nerves a bit (I found it a little too drawn out) but it was still done quite well (Hino-sensei's art = win). The whole scene with Sara and Takuma was a a nice, unexpected curveball - I really want to see an explanation for that, as well as where it'll go. And I fangirled Kain x Ruka xD

tsubasalover said:
I kind of skimmed through the chapter, so I don't remember the part with Zero... so Zero's going to the ball where Yuki and Kaname are?

Yep, from what I understand, it's a ball for both vampire hunters and vampires ^^ Since Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero are all influential members of both sides, they'd have to attend.
Jul 24, 2009 5:58 AM

Jul 2008
Those Kaname x Yuuki's scenes were nice, well, maybe a little bit too much, but still good (and very well drawn).

Though line "I didn't know that my oniisama had such masochistic streak" made me kind of ... laugh hard xD.
Jul 24, 2009 6:18 AM

Oct 2008
omg almost half of chapter is good for nothing talk about love only few pages sacrificed to Zero ;/ i can't stand waiting for this party ^^ hunter associacion is planing to introduce Zero as next head as wel?? ;]l
Jul 24, 2009 6:20 AM

Aug 2007
wow, Kaname is practically tamed here. Hot chapter though, huge chance of Yuuki & Zero meeting again!

Jul 24, 2009 6:53 AM

May 2007
Ugh, the first half of this chapter was pretty useless. Just more of Yuuki self-pitying her worthless self. While I like reading a good romance, this is just getting too repetitive.

A ball, huh? Well, at least things are moving again. Let's hope we see this ball next chapter.
Jul 24, 2009 7:36 AM

Apr 2009
Haha, Kaname showed some balls there o.o It's Me Or Nobody - classy. Even so, I liked it xD I hope he DOES kill her.
And maybe hit on Zero, just for lulz.
Kaname is a masochistic freak, yay.
I liked the scene between them...until Yuuki called him onii-sama and reminded me of the incest between them x__X yeurgh. (yes, that is a weird sound I make.)
Though it really WAS sweet when he kneeled before her.

Yay, Yagari.
Yay, Zero.
Yay, Ichijou.
Zero's expression on pg 27(onemanga) = love.
...not much left to say, really. Their big eyes remind me of bugs, and it's only 52 chapters into the story that I am starting to get irritated by that XD
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jul 24, 2009 7:48 AM

Jul 2009
Nice chap.

The first part was indeed boring but later on it was pretty good. I'm glad to see that Ichijou ist well, I wonder what kind of plan he thought of to get himself outta there.

So I'm looking forward for the ball where Yuuki and Zero will meet. It will definitely affect her in someway. And I'm also happy about those new sleeping Purebloods. Can't wait to see whats their Story.

Jul 24, 2009 8:15 AM

Jan 2008
Yay YuukixKaname. :D
Seems that Yuuki isn't being so selfish anymore, imo.
She doesn't want to be like that so she's trying to punish herself, so woo for character growth.
Uhh. Boo for Zero. I don't want them all to meet up. >:
It will end with Yuuki being all confused again.
Jul 24, 2009 10:03 AM

Aug 2007
The first 15 pages were ass. Like we dealt with this shit last month. wtf. Glad to see Zero move forward tho. The author should focus more on him for now. It's more interesting that way.
Jul 24, 2009 10:57 AM

Feb 2009
I think the YukiXKaname thing was drawn out a tad too much..considering how it consisted of most of last chapter...but the later parts were great. Looking forward to Kaname Yuki and Zero's meeting at the ball. :)
Jul 24, 2009 1:29 PM

Dec 2008
Actually, I read SGKs summary before the chapter was out and I have to admit it, I was expecting a lot more! And what the hell is that path Yuuki finally realised to walk on? "I am ready to be your bride and give birth to your cute children, Oni-sama" ?!? If Yuuki phrases something even a little close to this, I'm going to start making plans to kill her!
Jul 24, 2009 2:04 PM

May 2007
"I DONT DESERVE TO BE KISSED BY YOU!!!@#$%" .... Pfffffttt, sorry but that made me lol irl.
Kaname wants Yuuki to kill him if she's not with him? Uhm.
I wonder what's behind that door. And whose sleeping in that mansion?

Jul 24, 2009 2:44 PM

Apr 2009
Hehe looking forward to the ball as well...
Gah I really hope Ichijou doesn't really betray Kaname.
Jul 24, 2009 3:47 PM

Jan 2008
i find it funny that i'm finally starting to not care about the series. xD huzzah for zero tho ^^
Jul 24, 2009 4:26 PM

Sep 2008
All this KanaxYuuki is seriously getting on my nerves >___< Ah, how I hate them together.
I wonder what'll happen when everyone meets up again at the ball~
Jul 24, 2009 5:40 PM

Apr 2008
Honestly, VK was good, but now it's just ... mediocre. Seriously, how can a story with so much potential crawl like this..? And the whole Yuki and Kaname scene... wow. Much cheese?
Jul 24, 2009 6:24 PM

Feb 2009
It was an okay chapter...I guess I was expecting a bit more action to happen instead of Yuki being being doubtful and depressed.

I am looking forward to what will happen at the ball though :D

So glad to see Ichijou again!! ^^ I wonder what Sara is up to with him? ...Guess I'll have to wait and see....
Jul 24, 2009 6:42 PM

Apr 2009
The chapter was whatever. But I was getting confused (and a bit happy) at Yuuki's final line "Now I know the path I will walk on", does that mean she chose Kaname?
Jul 24, 2009 8:15 PM
Feb 2009
Gilliene said:
The chapter was whatever. But I was getting confused (and a bit happy) at Yuuki's final line "Now I know the path I will walk on", does that mean she chose Kaname?

If she decided to choose Kaname, Im going to flip out if she does anything to lead Zero on in the next chapters, or becomes indecisive again.

As long as Zero comes out happier then Kaname, I could care less who Yuki ends up with. GO ZERO!!
Jul 24, 2009 8:51 PM

Jun 2009
NoyaChan said:
"I DONT DESERVE TO BE KISSED BY YOU!!!@#$%" .... Pfffffttt, sorry but that made me lol irl.

i'm definitely with you! lulz yuuki's as irritating as ever but OMG zero's gonna be new head of the hunters association!!

yay zero! next chapter will definitely need more of him
Jul 24, 2009 9:38 PM
May 2008
lol yeah it was kinda cute that he kneeled for her.
and while yuuki's getting more and more useless, she is getting more and more pretty.
haha of course they're going to have a ball. that will get screwed up either by Kaname, Yuuki and Zero meeting each other or Sara's plans. she's one scheming character.

still, i think Kaname is so nice to her. perhaps too nice. both Zero and Kaname deserve better than Yuuki, at least personality-wise. i still think she's pretty now with her long hair and longer dresses.
Jul 25, 2009 12:34 AM

May 2008
Eww, Kaname x Yuuki.
Jul 25, 2009 1:17 AM

Apr 2009
redDX said:
Gilliene said:
As long as Zero comes out happier then Kaname, I could care less who Yuki ends up with. GO ZERO!!

I'm completely with you on that.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jul 25, 2009 7:13 AM
Jul 2009
it looks like kaname and yuki are too agressive for each other in this chap. and it gets through my nerves. cant wait for zero to attend the ball.. when yuki and zero meets ugh im excited for the nxt chapter nyahaha and as always zero still looks freaking hot. haha
Jul 25, 2009 11:14 AM

Sep 2007
Cenedess said:
redDX said:
Gilliene said:

I'm completely with you on that.

This. XD
Jul 25, 2009 1:00 PM

May 2009
Why has Kamame had that dark shadow clinging too him? It makes me worry.

I wonder what's gonna go down at the Vampire/Hunter Association party... seems like Yuuki's going to attend... and Zero will be there!! <3

That Sara girl sure is evil... what's she done to Ichijo over the last year?!
AikaHimeJul 25, 2009 1:27 PM
Jul 25, 2009 7:21 PM

Aug 2008
Myu- said:
Eww, Kaname x Yuuki.

My thoughts exactly. I'm trying to have an open mind here, but Kaname's possessiveness and obsession with an idiot like Yuuki is getting a tad bit hard to tolerate. Wonder how long of this I can stand. =_=
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2009 9:26 PM

Nov 2007
Kaname and Yuuki should just have sex, birth some kids. Manga done. I'd like a ending like that.
sad
Jul 26, 2009 2:11 AM

Apr 2009
Yaaaaay! I finally got near computer! 8D

Okay, well.... I'm not sorry for waking up at 8 am to read this (I NEVER WAKE UP AT 8, but I had to sacrifice my sleep to see Kaname.... 2 days after the chapter came out....Damn)

Anyway, I like it, and Yuuki wasn't that annoying... :/
Well, I felt like killing her at the beginning (What are you doing!? Kiss him!)
But It wasn't that bad^-^ And she finally bit him! *happy dance* So she's not completely retarded (sorry for using that word...) after all... :o
And a Kaname x Yuuki scene! <3 <3 <3 Now I can die happy (though I don't feel like dying... I have to see that ball thing...o.o)

And OMG- Ruka! I can't believe it....O.o And as soon as I got all happy to see her, that girl attacked them.... Weee.....=.=
Um, okay I'm stupid but... Whats with that castle (or whatever it is) Purebloods are sleeping in there? Okay, I get that, but how are they connected to Kaname? (that's all I care about) XDD

But w-wh-what was up with Sara and Takuma...?!!He's with her? Noooooo.....T_T (I doubt that she's controling him...idk) But, he can't betray Kaname.... T-T No way....Why? *seems like no one really want's to help him* ;_; -hugs Kaname-

Zer0_TR said:
What happened to Mighty Kaname ? He looks so weak in this chapter. I pity for him first time...That cant be him

He's not weak! ><

Though I kinda felt sorry for him too... You know... When Takuma chose Sara (now I really hope she dies)...And Kain and Ruka don't seem like they care anymore... (though I have faith in Ruka <3)

Kanika said:
Kaname and Yuuki should just have sex, birth some kids. Manga done. I'd like a ending like that.
Yaaaaaaay!!!! xD

WTF, people? You're mean.... (not all of you ofc).... ;_;
*insane fangirl laugh*

Well, Zero can just die, i couldn't care less! Ahahahahaha >D
Okay....o.o
No really, I wouldn't mind it...
And I didn't mind Yuuki ending up with him in the end, as long Kaname is happy, but now It's too obvious that he can't be happy without her (he'll always have me though....<3) and I'm only reading this to see his face(aaaaaaah *faints*) so...
If he ends up sad or dead or depressed I'm going to go to Japan to see Hino....=__=
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 26, 2009 9:06 AM

Jun 2007
Starrlightx3 said:
All this KanaxYuuki is seriously getting on my nerves >___< Ah, how I hate them together.
I wonder what'll happen when everyone meets up again at the ball~

My thoughts exactly. It was a terribly boring chapter, but I'm mildly curious about the ball. Zero~
Jul 27, 2009 2:09 PM

Jun 2008
Wow...I thought Vampire Knight was slowing down...but now I'm convinced that things are going to get interesting all over again!!! My interest in Vampire Knight is now greater then it has been in a while. I can't wait to see what the future chapters hold...and learn about Kaname's past we don't know yet.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Jul 28, 2009 10:31 AM

Sep 2008
Kanika said:

LOL. I was just thinking this too xD.

Urgh... what we should expect in the ball chapter: Zero being all emo like always, Yuuki thirstying for Zero's blood, him trying to kill her, and her feeling bad for being unfaithful to his oniisama. Urgh... I'm starting to get SERIOUSLY annoyed by those two. Especially Yuuki >__<

Go Kaname-samaa!!! <3333

PS: Ichijou-kun is back!!! :D

*^*Random Rant*^*
Jul 28, 2009 12:54 PM

Apr 2009
phoenix_kagome said:

Urgh... what we should expect in the ball chapter: Zero being all emo like always, Yuuki thirstying for Zero's blood, him trying to kill her, and her feeling bad for being unfaithful to his oniisama. Urgh... I'm starting to get SERIOUSLY annoyed by those two. Especially Yuuki >__<

Go Kaname-samaa!!! <3333

Seconded...
(though Yuuki wasn't so annoying in the latest chapter....:/)

phoenix_kagome said:

PS: Ichijou-kun is back!!! :D

Yay! =.= And he's with Sara.... Dx
Damn, that totally ruined it for me... I really liked Takuma... ;_;
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 31, 2009 12:52 AM

Jan 2009
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
Myu- said:
Eww, Kaname x Yuuki.

My thoughts exactly. I'm trying to have an open mind here, but Kaname's possessiveness and obsession with an idiot like Yuuki is getting a tad bit hard to tolerate. Wonder how long of this I can stand. =_=

Gonna have to agree. Although the whole "masochistic onii-sama" bit was good for lols. So was the part where he called her a bad fiancee. She's so useless. Kaname should just run off with Ruka. Then Zero can have twincest with Ichiru and Yuuki can just be alone^^
/delusions
Jul 31, 2009 6:37 AM

May 2009
Mimi-tan said:
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
Myu- said:
Eww, Kaname x Yuuki.

Gonna have to agree. Although the whole "masochistic onii-sama" bit was good for lols. So was the part where he called her a bad fiancee. She's so useless. Kaname should just run off with Ruka. Then Zero can have twincest with Ichiru and Yuuki can just be alone^^
/delusions

But Ichiru is dead!
Jul 31, 2009 8:26 AM

Jan 2009
Sayuri-Hime said:
Mimi-tan said:
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
Myu- said:
Eww, Kaname x Yuuki.

/delusions

But Ichiru is dead!

Oh my gosh I totally forgot >__> major fail right there lol. I was half asleep while I typed that haha.
Aug 5, 2009 2:25 PM

Apr 2009
Mimi-tan said:
Then Zero can have twincest with Ichiru and Yuuki can just be alone^^
/delusions

But he's dead...O.o (oh lol,sorry someone already said that xD)

Though I kinda agree about Yuuki ending up alone... But even though I love Ruka, Kaname can't really be happy with her so I'm still up for a KanaYuu ending ^-^
deadoptimist said:
Aug 13, 2009 11:19 AM

Aug 2009
I loved the recent chapter~.
KanamexYuuki ftw! ^_^
(Especially Kaname <333.)
Aug 13, 2009 5:00 PM

Jun 2009
Go Kaname!
Finally,someone is honest with her...
She totally deserved that...

And thank God,finally blood drinking.

And of course Kaname is so sexy <3 (There-I had a fangirl moment :P)
_sirenAug 20, 2009 5:54 AM
Apr 18, 2010 11:52 PM

Oct 2008
Kaname is such a masochist.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 7, 2011 8:28 AM

Dec 2010
I like how Yuuki finally revealed what she was really thinking, and for trying to stand up for herself a little bit, but am I really the only one who sees how seriously abusive Kaname's relationship with her is? I actually think even Aidou might've noticed it last chapter, with the look he was giving the two of them as he was leaving (pure speculation atm, but still!)

Kaname has tons of years on her (ancestor years + his years as Kaname) and has been able to observe what makes people tick for centuries, I'm assuming. He knows how to manipulate the type of compassionate person Yuuki is--Yuuki was roped in with Zero with pretty much the same lines and feelings (she wanted to help and protect him.) I don't really think Kaname is sincere in what he's saying... I think he just saw how she reacted to it in the past and is using her "pity" (for lack of a better term) to keep her in the relationship. Plus, he said he'd rather kill her than let her out of the relationship... at least with Zero he was not only brought up to kill vampires but it would go against his morals to NOT kill her. I really can't see this story ending with KxY together, there's too many abusive hints that Matsori Hino is giving for me to possibly believe that she'd let them stay together in the end...

You know, I'm starting to think that Kaname and Sara would be perfect together--both are uber mysterious purebloods who can run off into the night and be sneaky sneaky purebloods for the rest of eternity together... maybe Sara's doing all of this because of a crush? xD (haha, wishful thinking!) Can't wait to see what happens next, and I loved Zero in this chapter :) )
SpiritedSarahJan 10, 2011 9:10 AM
Jan 22, 2011 2:48 AM

Aug 2010
Yuuki finally drank Kaname's blood =D
i love the scenes of Yuuki and him together!!!

but we still dont know what is behind that door...
???
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.