Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (38) « First ... « 36 37 [38]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 5, 2009 6:52 PM

LOL
for a second there, i forgot what we were talking about and my brain pretty much went "wait? what? CPR? Mukuro's giving Tsuna CPR?"
don't even ask how my mind lead to there >< it doesn't make much sense to me either XD

but *cough*
yeahh CPR... i think that's the theme generally used during the summer for pairings..
u know.. uke drowning, seme rescues, CPR, love blooms etcetc
or uke finds seme on beach, CPR (hesitant and all blushy and uke like), then love blooms.. blahblahblah~ X3

Dec 5, 2009 7:54 PM

CPR class anyone? *Grins* Tsuna wanting to try something new, decides to take a CPR class, he convinces his long time friend Gokudera to come along with him. The CPR instructor just happens to be every bodies favorite pineapple, whom takes an instant liking to cute Tuna-chan. Once class starts pineapple, asks for volunteer's then ends up picking Tsuna whom would do anything not to be picked. The whole class then gets a nice demonstration, only Mukuro is doing more than breathing life into Tsuna ;)

Lol sorry random moment, that totally gave me an idea for a fanfiction!

Hmm really? I don't believe I've read, or watched an anime/manga with a CPR theme. Maybe I need to go check some out then.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 5, 2009 8:33 PM

okay quick interjection from what we were talking about:
I HAVE THE SAME STAR SIGN AS REBORN!!! 0_0
hurrah for LIBRA XD

okay.. back to what were talking about..
OMG!! THATS TOTALLY AWESOME XD
go write a fanfic like that or something XD
actually.. it'd be even more funny if it was in canon-universe. and Mukuro somehow manages to escape from the vendicare and is using an alias of a CPR instructor.. ohoho.. poor tsu-kun X3
tho ur idea was pretty brilliant.. fufufufufu~~

what i was originally thinking of was along the lines of Mukuro as a life guard (god knows how'd THAT happend) and Tsu-kun, being the Dame-Uke that he is, can't swim, and is dragged in still. and.. STUFF HAPPENS!! XD ahaha.. sry i am so vague X3

ahaha.. there are a couple CPR themed fanfics... it alll depensd on the season~

Dec 5, 2009 8:50 PM

Lucky the only cancer that I know of, is Dino's right hand man. The one that always represents the cancers, in the roulette :(

He,he glad you like it, because the more I think about it. The more I want to write it, even the lifeguard one would be interesting to write!
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 6, 2009 9:24 PM

ahaha yeah it would be funny~
tho if i were to write it, i think i'd wait for the summer where there'd be more inspiration from the summer heat~
better for descriiption, ne~? ^-~

Dec 7, 2009 5:18 AM

That's defiantly true ^^

Mar 17, 2010 6:09 PM

Summer.. i want summer to come quicker..!!! ><

Apr 4, 2010 6:47 PM

hey its EASTER!! Uau egg hunt~~
wahaha~
go to that UAU EGG HUNT PAGE ON UAU!!!

Jun 17, 2010 11:25 AM

the ''real" random is....

"MASTER IS EVIL! PEANUT BUTTER! OMFG! BBQ! TIVO! EEKK! HELLO YOU'RE AN IDIOT, GO DIE IN A DITCH! CAT LOVER SAYS WHAT?"RAINBOWS ARE PRETTY MY FAVOURITE COULOUR IS BLUE"

...i know this post is very annoying

Jun 18, 2010 1:00 PM

lol not at all.. taht was.. somewhat entertaining.. (better than the dead, stagnant pause that we've been having recently... )

btw, my fav colors black~ .. and maybe red... blue's nice too.. purple's not bad either .. hmm..

Jul 6, 2010 4:36 PM

not meaning to double post, but wanting to bring this up anyways:

WE NEED A SUMMER EVENT!!
ideas anyone..?

Oct 19, 2010 9:05 PM

HEY GUYS!!

Okay, i had a sudden interest in Assassin's Creed for some odd reason, and decided to go look for the game play on youtube (since i dun have a game console myself, i have to... find other ways to .. u''know).
Throughout the game, I (as a Y!fangirl) spotted several slash moments here and there.
But of course, me being me, foolishly believed that, since AC is mostly a guys' game, there's no way there will be much fan-slash found in THIS genre
i was wrong.
I went to FF.net to look up some AC fanfics with Altair (the main char) and O.M.G
Yaoi
yaoi
yaoi
yaoi
0x0
then i went to deviant art.
And three guesses on what caught my attention? that's right~ yaoi! well.. not hardcore yaoi.. but still. It was a LOT more than i expected there to be...

yeah.. i thought i might wanna share this uhh unexpected experience with the rest of you guys~ even thought it's got nothing to do with 6927. but hey, that's why its the random discussion forum XD

(ah! and as of right now, i now totally ship Ezio x Leonardo, and Altair x Malik :3)

Pages (38) « First ... « 36 37 [38]