Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2022 2:15 AM

Jan 2017
Verthandi11 said:
Cneq said:
Who are you again? No offense but considering your grammatical ability I don't think you have much experience when it comes to "success" and certainly not any experience working with clients lmao
one doesnt need to have perfect grammmar n professional accomplishments to understandwhen someone looks pathetic on interrnet. stop making fool of urself. work hard in real life n validation will come to u, dont try to wrest it from random strangers who dont care abt u a fig
i agree, thank u 4 enligtining me with ur wisdom it is true hard work leads to great success and per4fect grammmar so i wish u the best of luck on ur path to grateness and hopefulllly u will also gain some gooder grammmar and success in ur future, u certinly wouldnt want to be considred a fig on the anime forms by sum stranger

Jun 25, 2022 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
Cneq said:
Verthandi11 said:
one doesnt need to have perfect grammmar n professional accomplishments to understandwhen someone looks pathetic on interrnet. stop making fool of urself. work hard in real life n validation will come to u, dont try to wrest it from random strangers who dont care abt u a fig
i agree, thank u 4 enligtining me with ur wisdom it is true hard work leads to great success and per4fect grammmar so i wish u the best of luck on ur path to grateness and hopefulllly u will also gain some gooder grammmar and success in ur future, u certinly wouldnt want to be considred a fig on the anime forms by sum stranger

u r welcome. nice to see that u get my msg. looking forward to not seeing the pathetic side of u. glad we cud come to agreement despite being polar opposites. one of us brags n overhypes himself on internet for trolling n one of us dumbs his shit down for it
Jun 25, 2022 2:49 AM

Jan 2017
Verthandi11 said:
Cneq said:

u r welcome. nice to see that u get my msg. looking forward to not seeing the pathetic side of u. glad we cud come to agreement despite being polar opposites. one of us brags n overhypes himself on internet for trolling n one of us dumbs his shit down for it
yes yes i agree polar opposites, its a grate honor 2 know som1 with such clear experience with being pathetic has waieghed in to enlighten me on the benefits of hard work and the art of "dumbs shit down" by showcasing ur inability to type on a keyboard, i agree this is indeed very hard typing like this i feel like im losing iq points each word i have to fuk up, it is truly a fine art but sadly it simply does not come naturally to me like it does to you so u should be proud of your innate 7 year olds equivalent of text output ability. i wish u the best of luk in ur future endevirors n hopefully 1 day u will reach the point where u can Type Like This In Every Single Conversation And Then Maybe You Will Finally Be On The Path To Success With Your New Found Linguistically Ability Which Is Equivalent To A 12 Year Old but lets not get ahead of are selfs 2 fast u still got a long weigh 2 go but i believe in u, i know u got wat it takes 2 since u got that hardwork handled, i cheering u on fig
Jun 25, 2022 3:03 AM

Dec 2016
Life has never been normal. You simply have more power to inhabit an online echo chamber and significantly less power to actually affect change outside of it with mean tweets. The crazy homeless guy with a carboard sign has more real-world effectual messaging power than most people.

Which reminds me of that one time as an Operative of Alpha-01, my unit was dispatched to investigate an SCP in India by the Council after a tip off by the CDC.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cdc-director-walensky-pregnant-people-comment
Jun 25, 2022 3:29 AM

Oct 2015
ArabianLuffy said:

I'm gonna say this: There is no evidence yet to be confirmed about the virus where it came from. I never talked about lab-leak. I never even mentioned China. I don't jump to conclusions instantly. I just believe that there are influential parties holding the economy by its spine and wanna replace the current order by new one that fits their agendas. Do I have proof of that? Absolutely no. Who are they? I don't know. @Meusnier asked me to explain myself. What can I say? I'm just a guy who tries to distinguish the good information from the bad. What is true and what is false. How many times do I have to say this isn't about Joe Rogan?

If you're going to be so vague about what you believe, of course there will be inferences made. You keep on linking podcasts, I described the nature of such podcasts, as fair as it gets. If you understood what has been said there you could be able to articulate it instead of simply linking them anyhow. When someone is simply saying "read/watch this" I see them for being the frauds that they are, as someone who knows what they are talking about would reconceptualize the knowledge with their words to then dunk on the one you're arguing if they're oh so wrong.

And Bret Weinstein does have the "rogue doctor" Robert Malone on, and very much feeds into vaccine skepticism, so it's not like I was even wrong in my attributions, aside from Jews which was for dramatic effect. Why do you think anyone gains by fucking over the economy and having the state feed people who can't work anyhow? Certainly not anyone wealthy who would rather have tax cuts ad infinitum.

_Lycka_ said:

So you've encountered a wild Cneq: what Pokémon are in your party?

Clearly an Aura Pokémon.
Auron_Jun 25, 2022 3:34 AM
Jun 25, 2022 5:57 AM

Jan 2009
Jun 25, 2022 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
@Meusnier I didn't mean that you were derailing the thread or that this thread was derailed before I started asking about Pokémon. Just commentary about other threads getting derailed and how I wanted a turn. :p

But, yes, in the picture you have 3 Pokémon in your party. So... which are they?

@Auron_ Nice!

Personally, I always use Umbreon if it's available. My favorite starter is Torchic so I'd also have Blaziken. I love fairy type, too, so the 3rd would probably be Clefable.

removed-userJun 25, 2022 6:56 AM
Jun 25, 2022 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
Cneq said:
Verthandi11 said:
yes yes i agree polar opposites, its a grate honor 2 know som1 with such clear experience with being pathetic has waieghed in to enlighten me on the benefits of hard work and the art of "dumbs shit down" by showcasing ur inability to type on a keyboard, i agree this is indeed very hard typing like this i feel like im losing iq points each word i have to fuk up, it is truly a fine art but sadly it simply does not come naturally to me like it does to you so u should be proud of your innate 7 year olds equivalent of text output ability. i wish u the best of luk in ur future endevirors n hopefully 1 day u will reach the point where u can Type Like This In Every Single Conversation And Then Maybe You Will Finally Be On The Path To Success With Your New Found Linguistically Ability Which Is Equivalent To A 12 Year Old but lets not get ahead of are selfs 2 fast u still got a long weigh 2 go but i believe in u, i know u got wat it takes 2 since u got that hardwork handled, i cheering u on fig
i wonder why u think imitating my style is an effective insult to me when it is a deliberate choice on my part, errors n all. but dude u keep making urself look even more pathetic pls stop. at least use the word fig correctly smh
Jun 25, 2022 1:44 PM

Jun 2019
Cneq said:
Meusnier said:

This is you:

Prove that my mathematical abilities are "shit" (Auron_ must be laughing really hard right now), and try providing some sources for any of your claims related to Covid, starting by masks.

Now you try to pretend that your comments were hyperbolic and that you have a more measured view of the whole situation that you have been closely "monitoring" since January 2020. Then what do you believe happened?

What are you talking about? My comment were on the real topic of this thread (hidden under spoilers to escape from the moderators' attention).

As you can see on the image above, I am not a Pokémon but the guy who catches them. There are some wild specimens here.
Oh yeah that's right I did ask you to pay me $500 USD for me to sit here and educate your ass, thanks for reminding me.

That $500 USD offer was actually a discount, now that I'm busy new price is $1000 USD. Hit me up if you want in, I accept payment via monero, hbar or any stables if you pay fees.

Also mate "prove your mathematical abilities are shit" ? You LITERALLY did not understand the definition of what constitutes "raw data" and the actual practise of data analytics lmao I mean good lord how do spend ANY time doing mathematics and yet remain completely oblivious to the concept of what "raw data" actually is? Like shit ANY six figure+ career path that requires mathematical ability has this as the baseline, heck I can't even see how you could get a degree be it engineering, math or cs without an understanding of the academic definition of what constitutes "raw data"

You sure as shit aren't using mathematics for engineering/cs because if you did you would be forced to understand what constitutes "raw data" because that is literally entry level shit yet you sat here talking about how you were "analyzing the raw data" about covid yet in reality you were googling "academic" papers that were a few weeks old and reading THEIR semantic findings as being equivalent to "analyzing raw data" lmao

I mean sure perhaps you were simply over exaggerating and wasn't expecting anyone to call you out on it and was then forced to rebuke with your claim of "decades of experience using R" only for them datasets to magically disappear lmao

Also I love how you actually just admitted you didn't realize my comments were hyperbole, go do a search through the forum for my comments and if you lacked the linguistically ability to realize that maybe, just maybe, comments that include overly grandiose usage of ONE HUNRED PERCENT and LITERALLLY USELESS may just be hyperbole? I mean shit perhaps you're on the spectrum and actually take "It's LITERALLY raining cats and dogs out here!" as it is LITERALLY raining cats and dogs and you go and call the authorities to report on the unprecedented weather of cats and dogs falling from the sky? I mean shit at this rate I wouldn't be surprised.

Perhaps you could go down some datasets of a few million random conversations from reddit/twitter/facebook and do a search for how many times the usage of "LITERALLY" and "100%" or "ONE HUNDRED PERCENT" occur and see how many of these are actually used as hyperbole? Should be a cinch for someone with such clearly above par mathematical ability and that decade+ of using R, looking forward to your report of your clearly demonstrated ability of "analyzing raw data" lol

See, you repeat the same nonsensical money demands and do not even understand that they show that you are empty. Asking for money to reply to a basic question is enough proof that someone is clueless about the given topic.

Prove that I do not understand the definition of raw data. Stop using the word "mathematics" too, you are clearly clueless about it and did not even study first order logic properly judging from your pile of sophistic claims. And you have not even graduated from college, what would you know about degrees in your fourth-rate* institution?

Having experience with R is one thing (not "decades" idiot, at least try quoting me properly), needing it for something as trivial as a mortality table is a proof of stupidity.

You write in full caps and seem hysterical, but in reality, there are no hyperboles in your statements on masks or Covid vaccines. I did not think that you would be such a coward to go hiding behind a pseudo-hyperbolicity of your posts...

See how uneducated you are... Seeking data from "Reddit/Twitter/Facebook" instead of sources of value. This comment only is enough to discredit you forever.

I mean shit perhaps you're on the spectrum and actually take "It's LITERALLY raining cats and dogs out here!"

Wow, a low effort strawman, I am impressed! There is no nuance in your ramblings.

By the way, @Verthandi11 is much more educated than you, including on English language, so just stop embarrassing yourself with your childish projections.

*hyperbole.

_Lycka_ said:
@Meusnier I didn't mean that you were derailing the thread or that this thread was derailed before I started asking about Pokémon. Just commentary about other threads getting derailed and how I wanted a turn. :p

But, yes, in the picture you have 3 Pokémon in your party. So... which are they?

Oh, I see... I think that it is always nice to humiliate someone in a wholesome way, and I thought about Pokémon for some reason.

I was always a big fan of the three Legendary Birds.

ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:
you pretend to be unable to define who they are is sufficient proof that they do not exist.

I'm indeed unable to define them, and they did pretty good at that. It's almost like we are in religion territory here. Where is God? Me? Pretending? OK.

You are definitely unto something here. What you are believing in is a new form of religion without sacred texts. Worse, it is full of contradictions and cannot give a coherent view of the world. Odd question, God is always with you to discern truth from lies, you should have faith in this natural capacity (ingenium). "Where is God?" is not too far from "What is truth?" I guess that a better username would be ArabianPontiusPilate.

Meusnier said:
I am not "focusing" on anything, you speak vaguely about the guests of a podcaster, try to be more precise, I have no time for riddles.

1671 - Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory - Spotify
Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D

Another one I recommend to watch/listen:
Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8PC0nWpZw0Mg/

I wouldn't be surprised if you won't bother looking at them, and come up with some nonsense of yours, because...... this is my collection of nonsensical fantasies? Sure. Have it your way. Take your time.

I could find the video pn an accessible place thankfully:

https://archive.org/details/joe-rogan-experience-1671-bret-weinstein-and-dr-pierre-kory-ivermectin

But ivermectin, contrary to some other drugs that I have mentioned above, was not proven efficient in the treatment of Covid-19, and was never approved by the FDA. Bret Wenstein is a biologist and therefore, not an expert on medical treatments related to Covid-19. And the article of Dr. Kory on ivermectin was retracted a few months after this podcast. You do not seem really up to date if you could only share a very long outdated (hear: obsolete) video instead of writing a few sentences...

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/08850666211049062

Another article of his had been retracted a couple of months before the podcast:

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/frontiers-removes-controversial-ivermectin-paper-pre-publication-68505

When it comes to the second unrelated video...

"Putin is another puppet of the World Economic Forum just as Zelensky is." I don't need to listen any further. Now, you even believe that this war was orchestrated by some random official organisation... Can't you make an effort and try to understand the last century of history between Ukraine and Russian? Of course not.

Meusnier said:
Oh please, your other side of the coin is a collection of nonsensical fantasies not backed up by any credible evidence. Besides, your Joe Rogan is an idiot who took ivermectin when he got Covid, and who luckily survived (this drug is useless and potentially harmful, contrary to Tocilizumab and Dexamethasone for patients who need oxygen), so he is not a reference when it comes to the pandemic...

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/01/1033485152/joe-rogan-covid-ivermectin?t=1656136929825

Sure. You DO know my collection of nonsensical fantasies. Gee! And apparently I was right. You accept what you see. Both you and I looked at this COVID-19 from different lens. You judge my other side instantly as nonsensical fantasies without knowing the nature of what I read and hear.

It does not seem to differ much from the ones that I have seen here and elsewhere, judging from what you have posted here and in the other thread...

"Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." John, 20:29.

Believing in your eyes and your ability to discern truth from lies is not a great proof of faith, but what would happen to Saint Thomas if he had seen and not believed? He would not have been remembered... Yes, I do trust my eyes, and this is not a gotcha moment for you to realise that.

It turns out that my guesses were correct though. In fact, they were not guesses but deductions for one who studied this topic seriously would not be trusting random podcasts over peer-reviewed articles.

Meusnier said:
I will repeat myself one last time and ask you two easy questions:

1) Who are the "globalists" and the "schemers"?
2) What were their plans related to Covid-19?

If you cannot answer those two questions, you will have effectively given up on this conversation.

Well that's so easy:
1. I don't know.
2. Changing the world. Its systems, its laws, its rules. See Computing Forever at BitChute.

1. Thank you for admitting it. How come their identity stays unknown but everyone knows about their plans? They do not seem very good at hiding their tracks...
2. How did the pandemic help advance those goals? We are slowly progressing...

Meusnier said:
Nice, you finally admit to believe in the New World Order (led by satanists of course) who tried to use the pandemic as a means to control the population, and perhaps to decimate it (the "Great Reset"). For what results? There are no more health passes or mask mandates in most countries. I guess that praying Mammon is not very efficient.

The good information=shady blogs and opinion pieces.
The bad information=peer-reviewed articles and traditional media covering.

Contrary to what you may be thinking, that Auron_ and I mentioned the Jews has nothing to do with your nationality (or religion). But we know about the internet codes of cowards who speak about "globalists" and """them"""... When a 15 years old American and a 40 years old Saudi both believe in the exact same Ready-Made conspiracies, it should be obvious that /pol-like "thoughts" transcends borders and cultures. In fact, the systematic negation of any "official" information has become the norm and the new mainstream perception of reality. Yet, people who believe in those childish explanations of the world view themselves as dissidents or resistants...

Once more, it all boils down to the mind-numbing defence of so-called "free speech," that includes the right of pseudo-experts and rogue doctors (as Auron_ said) to give their opinion based at best on peer-reviewed articles with inconclusive evidence...

So they are now Ready-Made conspiracies? You don't know what I see to call it Ready-Made conspiracies.

So you are "seeing" (you should not have used this verb!) something, yet cannot define it, and although your sources are identical to those of the ones who believe in the stereotypical New World Order nonsense, you claim that your beliefs are any different from your average maelström of internet conspiracies. It would be great if you could precise that, because you are not making a lot of sense right now.
Jun 25, 2022 4:02 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Covid restrictions have largely gone away, though, there are still some institutions that use them still. Life for me, is largely unchanged, except now I can actually breathe clearly when I'm at work. But as expected the parasites of the media have largely found new ways to suck fear out of people.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jun 25, 2022 4:52 PM

Jan 2017
Meusnier said:
Cneq said:
Oh yeah that's right I did ask you to pay me $500 USD for me to sit here and educate your ass, thanks for reminding me.

That $500 USD offer was actually a discount, now that I'm busy new price is $1000 USD. Hit me up if you want in, I accept payment via monero, hbar or any stables if you pay fees.

Also mate "prove your mathematical abilities are shit" ? You LITERALLY did not understand the definition of what constitutes "raw data" and the actual practise of data analytics lmao I mean good lord how do spend ANY time doing mathematics and yet remain completely oblivious to the concept of what "raw data" actually is? Like shit ANY six figure+ career path that requires mathematical ability has this as the baseline, heck I can't even see how you could get a degree be it engineering, math or cs without an understanding of the academic definition of what constitutes "raw data"

You sure as shit aren't using mathematics for engineering/cs because if you did you would be forced to understand what constitutes "raw data" because that is literally entry level shit yet you sat here talking about how you were "analyzing the raw data" about covid yet in reality you were googling "academic" papers that were a few weeks old and reading THEIR semantic findings as being equivalent to "analyzing raw data" lmao

I mean sure perhaps you were simply over exaggerating and wasn't expecting anyone to call you out on it and was then forced to rebuke with your claim of "decades of experience using R" only for them datasets to magically disappear lmao

Also I love how you actually just admitted you didn't realize my comments were hyperbole, go do a search through the forum for my comments and if you lacked the linguistically ability to realize that maybe, just maybe, comments that include overly grandiose usage of ONE HUNRED PERCENT and LITERALLLY USELESS may just be hyperbole? I mean shit perhaps you're on the spectrum and actually take "It's LITERALLY raining cats and dogs out here!" as it is LITERALLY raining cats and dogs and you go and call the authorities to report on the unprecedented weather of cats and dogs falling from the sky? I mean shit at this rate I wouldn't be surprised.

Perhaps you could go down some datasets of a few million random conversations from reddit/twitter/facebook and do a search for how many times the usage of "LITERALLY" and "100%" or "ONE HUNDRED PERCENT" occur and see how many of these are actually used as hyperbole? Should be a cinch for someone with such clearly above par mathematical ability and that decade+ of using R, looking forward to your report of your clearly demonstrated ability of "analyzing raw data" lol

See, you repeat the same nonsensical money demands and do not even understand that they show that you are empty. Asking for money to reply to a basic question is enough proof that someone is clueless about the given topic.

Prove that I do not understand the definition of raw data. Stop using the word "mathematics" too, you are clearly clueless about it and did not even study first order logic properly judging from your pile of sophistic claims. And you have not even graduated from college, what would you know about degrees in your fourth-rate* institution?

Having experience with R is one thing (not "decades" idiot, at least try quoting me properly), needing it for something as trivial as a mortality table is a proof of stupidity.

You write in full caps and seem hysterical, but in reality, there are no hyperboles in your statements on masks or Covid vaccines. I did not think that you would be such a coward to go hiding behind a pseudo-hyperbolicity of your posts...

See how uneducated you are... Seeking data from "Reddit/Twitter/Facebook" instead of sources of value. This comment only is enough to discredit you forever.

I mean shit perhaps you're on the spectrum and actually take "It's LITERALLY raining cats and dogs out here!"

Wow, a low effort strawman, I am impressed! There is no nuance in your ramblings.

By the way, @Verthandi11 is much more educated than you, including on English language, so just stop embarrassing yourself with your childish projections.

*hyperbole.

_Lycka_ said:

Oh, I see... I think that it is always nice to humiliate someone in a wholesome way, and I thought about Pokémon for some reason.

ArabianLuffy said:

I'm indeed unable to define them, and they did pretty good at that. It's almost like we are in religion territory here. Where is God? Me? Pretending? OK.

You are definitely unto something here. What you are believing in is a new form of religion without sacred texts. Worse, it is full of contradictions and cannot give a coherent view of the world. Odd question, God is always with you to discern truth from lies, you should have faith in this natural capacity (ingenium). "Where is God?" is not too far from "What is truth?" I guess that a better username would be ArabianPontiusPilate.

1671 - Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory - Spotify
Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D

Another one I recommend to watch/listen:
Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8PC0nWpZw0Mg/

I wouldn't be surprised if you won't bother looking at them, and come up with some nonsense of yours, because...... this is my collection of nonsensical fantasies? Sure. Have it your way. Take your time.

https://archive.org/details/joe-rogan-experience-1671-bret-weinstein-and-dr-pierre-kory-ivermectin

But ivermectin, contrary to some other drugs that I have mentioned above, was not proven efficient in the treatment of Covid-19, and was never approved by the FDA. Bret Wenstein is a biologist and therefore, not an expert on medical treatments related to Covid-19. And the article of Dr. Kory on ivermectin was retracted a few months after this podcast. You do not seem really up to date if you could only share a very long outdated (hear: obsolete) video instead of writing a few sentences...

Another article of his had been retracted a couple of months before the podcast:

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/frontiers-removes-controversial-ivermectin-paper-pre-publication-68505

"Putin is another puppet of the World Economic Forum just as Zelensky is." I don't need to listen any further. Now, you even believe that this war was orchestrated by some random official organisation... Can't you make an effort and try to understand the last century of history between Ukraine and Russian? Of course not.

Sure. You DO know my collection of nonsensical fantasies. Gee! And apparently I was right. You accept what you see. Both you and I looked at this COVID-19 from different lens. You judge my other side instantly as nonsensical fantasies without knowing the nature of what I read and hear.

It does not seem to differ much from the ones that I have seen here and elsewhere, judging from what you have posted here and in the other thread...

"Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." John, 20:29.

Believing in your eyes and your ability to discern truth from lies is not a great proof of faith, but what would happen to Saint Thomas if he had seen and not believed? He would not have been remembered... Yes, I do trust my eyes, and this is not a gotcha moment for you to realise that.

It turns out that my guesses were correct though. In fact, they were not guesses but deductions for one who studied this topic seriously would not be trusting random podcasts over peer-reviewed articles.

Well that's so easy:
1. I don't know.
2. Changing the world. Its systems, its laws, its rules. See Computing Forever at BitChute.

1. Thank you for admitting it. How come their identity stays unknown but everyone knows about their plans? They do not seem very good at hiding their tracks...

So they are now Ready-Made conspiracies? You don't know what I see to call it Ready-Made conspiracies.

So you are "seeing" (you should not have used this verb!) something, yet cannot define it, and although your sources are identical to those of the ones who believe in the stereotypical New World Order nonsense, you claim that your beliefs are any different from your average maelström of internet conspiracies. It would be great if you could precise that, because you are not making a lot of sense right now.
AHAHAHAH my oh my letting the cat out of the bag are we? Seeking datasets from Twitter/Reddit/Facebook? Are you fucking kidding? Where the hell do you think the most important datasets and information banks in ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY come from? I mean holy shit by this admission you've basically confirmed you have zero understanding of data analytics and the value of modern data banks and of course DO NOT "analyze raw data" and have never actually used datasets with R in your entire fucking life.

So that brings us right back, are you finally ready admit your dumb ass LITERALLY overexaggerated your claim of "analyzing the raw data" when in reality you were googling the few weeks old semantic findings of niche "academic" research studies and classing that as "analyzing the raw data" ? I mean you're just digging yourself into a hole at this rate.

Also putting aside your claims of 'hur hur u did not complete ur degree yet hur hur' you do realize you're also basically confirming you in fact DO have a shitty BA in mathematics or some shit right? Considering once again you're not in contact with large engineering firms and of course not in contact with tech companies [in which the base line concepts of raw data and data analytics are required] I mean shit I can't even imagine a degree being so useless that we get uneducated fucks like yourself thinking they're good at math when they don't even understand what "raw data" is like how? how do you fuck that up? lmaooo

Also by saying this "Asking for money to reply to a basic question is enough proof that someone is clueless about the given topic." and then also going on about "there are no hyperboles in your statements" is pretty hilarious and showcases you're either on the spectrum or just seriously bad at reading people.

Of course putting that aside my oh my you and @Verthandi11 on about this "hur hur writing in absolute broken english that even a 7 year old could best is a "deliberate choice" on my part, errors n all hur hur" like man no matter which way this goes you're not really making a point lol

Like shit it's fine to have broken grammar and poor as shit linguistically ability and sure it may hint at you not being very successful since shocker no job paying $70k or more is going to hire you with that kind of setback but to go the extra mile and say you're "doing it on purpose" lmao like mate I think that may be even worse and hints at some sort of serious mental affliction or personality disorder since that is by no means normal in any degree.

But I digress, it's clear both of your responses are low quality cope so unless you're going to provide those datasets you've been using I'm out lmaoo
Jun 25, 2022 10:13 PM

Mar 2022
Im just gonna go on the record & say that COVID19 as we know was definitely a very interesting time, especially for everyone in the health care industry..

I went to uni for biochem so for me, my perspective is very science/logic forward. I have always known that biological warfare is a major front of war that is rarely discussed, if ever! I knew this was coming & i was prepared. The Earth itself, always goes into cycles of mass extinction events (im talking outside the dinos here)

Along with that we also see an agenda here being carefully placed but the elite powers of the world! And guess what I dont buy into; You arent fooling me!
I have always said that the way the planet is currently operating it is virtually impossible to feed the billions of people on this planet & give them all jobs even with GMOs, heavily preserved foods, & any sort of pay out system in place! Thousands of refugees & immigrants in multiple countries around the globe. It just cant happen. So whats the next step.... a tried & true CULLING. This is what scares me is whether it was purposely orchestrated OR if it was natural! Either way we were all scared & should continue to be so..

I say this because if it truly was purposeful, then we could also potentially be looking at a world where certain races will be targeted for the next culling?! It sounds so sci-fi, but it really could be closer than we think it is. We are totally able to isolate genes that are specific to certainly characteristics of different human races. So why not! Who can say for sure?

I try to be as positive as possible🤗 but I DONT think we are back to "normal", BUT it is a new normal for sure!

There is A LOT more to dive into here, but this is where i'm starting out for now✌️
nightjasmineJun 25, 2022 10:16 PM

listsanime | manga⠀⠀⠀⠀
challengesawc | mrc⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jun 26, 2022 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
Cneq said:
Meusnier said:

*hyperbole.

AHAHAHAH my oh my letting the cat out of the bag are we? Seeking datasets from Twitter/Reddit/Facebook? Are you fucking kidding? Where the hell do you think the most important datasets and information banks in ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY come from? I mean holy shit by this admission you've basically confirmed you have zero understanding of data analytics and the value of modern data banks and of course DO NOT "analyze raw data" and have never actually used datasets with R in your entire fucking life.

So that brings us right back, are you finally ready admit your dumb ass LITERALLY overexaggerated your claim of "analyzing the raw data" when in reality you were googling the few weeks old semantic findings of niche "academic" research studies and classing that as "analyzing the raw data" ? I mean you're just digging yourself into a hole at this rate.

Also putting aside your claims of 'hur hur u did not complete ur degree yet hur hur' you do realize you're also basically confirming you in fact DO have a shitty BA in mathematics or some shit right? Considering once again you're not in contact with large engineering firms and of course not in contact with tech companies [in which the base line concepts of raw data and data analytics are required] I mean shit I can't even imagine a degree being so useless that we get uneducated fucks like yourself thinking they're good at math when they don't even understand what "raw data" is like how? how do you fuck that up? lmaooo

Also by saying this "Asking for money to reply to a basic question is enough proof that someone is clueless about the given topic." and then also going on about "there are no hyperboles in your statements" is pretty hilarious and showcases you're either on the spectrum or just seriously bad at reading people.

Of course putting that aside my oh my you and @Verthandi11 on about this "hur hur writing in absolute broken english that even a 7 year old could best is a "deliberate choice" on my part, errors n all hur hur" like man no matter which way this goes you're not really making a point lol

Like shit it's fine to have broken grammar and poor as shit linguistically ability and sure it may hint at you not being very successful since shocker no job paying $70k or more is going to hire you with that kind of setback but to go the extra mile and say you're "doing it on purpose" lmao like mate I think that may be even worse and hints at some sort of serious mental affliction or personality disorder since that is by no means normal in any degree.

But I digress, it's clear both of your responses are low quality cope so unless you're going to provide those datasets you've been using I'm out lmaoo
this is what u call flinging every insult to see what sticks what a sore loser nano desu
Jun 26, 2022 6:00 AM

Nov 2019
Well, people here currently care about the war more than masks and health-passports. I don't think it can be called "back to normal" tho.
Jun 26, 2022 8:57 AM

Feb 2016
Cneq said:
To OP though nearly there [still waiting on a few countries to fully open up], give it another two/three years and people will be onto the next current thing and forget all this shit even happened like the goldfish most people are.

What if the next current thing is another pandemic?

_Lycka_ said:
Personally, I always use Umbreon if it's available. My favorite starter is Torchic so I'd also have Blaziken. I love fairy type, too, so the 3rd would probably be Clefable.

I never played any game past gen 5, but I love many of the pokemon that were later rebranded as fairies. A new type was long overdue; the only surprise is that chansey is no longer the same type as clefairy and jigglypuff.
その目だれの目?
Jun 26, 2022 9:08 AM

Aug 2014
When it comes to the Rona, people are pretending that its just not there (at least in the US)

People will only take the Rona serious again if it hospitalized people again at a fast rate like the Delta variant did or like how it did when it started in 2020.

Thankfully, Omicron doesnt hospitalized people at a fast rate like the Delta variant did.
Jun 26, 2022 9:27 AM

Nov 2013
I live in a blue state and the vast majority of people don't care anymore.
It's been that way for a while but after ukrain I barely hear anything about covid anymore since that's where the clicks have gone to.
Some places still want you to be constantly boosted since the vacine is only "effective" for a few months.

I can see you

Jun 26, 2022 9:49 AM

Jul 2013
As long as you don't live in California like my stupid ex-friend, then life or you should be A-OK.

Looting? Cliffs eroding? Silicon Valley having sacked the state? Mediocre employment? Rat Infestations? Neverending forest fires? Carbon taxing? Illegal immigrants? Communism? Homelessness? Is that the kind of life that idiot wants?

Like Z said in Antz, "There's a better place out there". Guess some people want to live in hell than to live a normal, easygoing life.

Currently living in central Mexico sure makes a guy feel relaxed.
Jun 26, 2022 6:39 PM

May 2014
sort of; but we still have to wear masks inside public transportations and clinics (the latter being understandable ig)

Jun 27, 2022 12:41 PM

Jan 2009
ChokeMe said:
sort of; but we still have to wear masks inside public transportations and clinics (the latter being understandable ig)
No, it's not unless you're doing surgery or something, because wearing masks is more harmful than useful. Surgery masks are meant for surgeons and for dentists first and foremost so that no spit comes from them into the wounds or the mouth of the patients. And other types of masks are meant as a protection against dust and similar particles, not against viruses.
It has been already shown that mask mandates or not make not much of a difference with stricter mask mandates ending worse in the long run, which is possibly due to the foegen effect where you inhale the droplets. Another factor is the higher CO² concentration, the bigger sense of panic and higher stress levels when seeing people with masks and having to wear one yourself and the fewer training through social distancing and more staying at home also resulting to a lower vitamin D level, plus with weakening the immune system with questionable substances that are gen therapies. But to each their own.
Jun 27, 2022 8:19 PM

May 2014
Noboru said:
ChokeMe said:
No, it's not unless you're doing surgery or something, because wearing masks is more harmful than useful. Surgery masks are meant for surgeons and for dentists first and foremost so that no spit comes from them into the wounds or the mouth of the patients. And other types of masks are meant as a protection against dust and similar particles, not against viruses.
It has been already shown that mask mandates or not make not much of a difference with stricter mask mandates ending worse in the long run, which is possibly due to the foegen effect where you inhale the droplets. Another factor is the higher CO² concentration, the bigger sense of panic and higher stress levels when seeing people with masks and having to wear one yourself and the fewer training through social distancing and more staying at home also resulting to a lower vitamin D level, plus with weakening the immune system with questionable substances that are gen therapies. But to each their own.

I never said I agreed with it, I just said it's understandable for clinics, as in, so in-character of them to be still so hung up and uptight over that bs; you've taken a different context out of what I said but I totally agree that there's no point in enforcing them anymore especially when you're just up for a simple doctor's visit.
ChokeMeJun 27, 2022 8:23 PM

Jun 28, 2022 10:10 AM

Jan 2009
ChokeMe said:
I never said I agreed with it, I just said it's understandable for clinics, as in, so in-character of them to be still so hung up and uptight over that bs; you've taken a different context out of what I said but I totally agree that there's no point in enforcing them anymore especially when you're just up for a simple doctor's visit.
The situation in the clinic is a management issue with too few personnel and senseless quarantine restriction + mandates that automatically make every normal flu winter to become challenging on a regional level for multiple hospitals in the winter season. Just that this time, it's a newer common cold virus and lots of data garbage + data manipulation for maximizing profits, as in reducing capacities on paper to get more financial support from the government <-- yes, that's exactly what's been happening over here, together with the manipulations with the tests and the procurement of the masks

Anyway, I do not even find it understandable to wear masks anywhere aside from professionals in specific circumstances given the massive manipulation and scam that's been going on.
Jun 28, 2022 12:33 PM

May 2014
Noboru said:
The situation in the clinic is a management issue with too few personnel and senseless quarantine restriction + mandates that automatically make every normal flu winter to become challenging on a regional level for multiple hospitals in the winter season. Just that this time, it's a newer common cold virus and lots of data garbage + data manipulation for maximizing profits, as in reducing capacities on paper to get more financial support from the government <-- yes, that's exactly what's been happening over here, together with the manipulations with the tests and the procurement of the masks

Anyway, I do not even find it understandable to wear masks anywhere aside from professionals in specific circumstances given the massive manipulation and scam that's been going on.

Absolutely; in the first place, individuals should just stay home if they are sick and institutions should just send people home if they find that they're sick. To force people to wear masks, even ones that are healthy and pass the temperature check, is just baffling at this point. Personally, I don't mind wearing masks just because I've gotten so used to it at this point, but going back to this thread's original discussion; it's definitely almost normal around these parts where I'm from except for this mask requirement in public transportations and clinics.

Jun 28, 2022 1:00 PM

Jan 2009
ChokeMe said:
Absolutely; in the first place, individuals should just stay home if they are sick and institutions should just send people home if they find that they're sick. To force people to wear masks, even ones that are healthy and pass the temperature check, is just baffling at this point. Personally, I don't mind wearing masks just because I've gotten so used to it at this point, but going back to this thread's original discussion; it's definitely almost normal around these parts where I'm from except for this mask requirement in public transportations and clinics.
I absolutely agree with you here. Especially since remote work also allows for people to stay at home and rest there longer when they're still recovering, but aren't sick enough to continue with sickness leave.
Haven't worn a mask in months except for a bit when I went for some smaller surgery due to some skin troubles. But yeah, it feels much nicer in general. Also to see more people at work, almost everyone without mask that you almost forget about the virus and when someone's sick, you just think of it as them having some common cold. That's the impression I've got from others who also came to that realization that it's been over-hyped
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How often do you go to the gym or workout in general?

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

15 by Euroqean »»
31 minutes ago

» Do you have a friend crush?

Bensku - 1 hour ago

5 by Icymatika »»
52 minutes ago

» I believe in solipsism. Is that crazy?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

31 by IpreferEcchi »»
2 hours ago

» Do you like the feeling of change?

Sad - 5 hours ago

14 by Little_Sheepling »»
3 hours ago

» I bet you can't guess from what game this piano piece is

philtecturophy - Today

7 by MalchikRepaid »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.