Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »
May 30, 2016 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
Fate/Grand Order Comic Anthology Vol.2 is out

A few samples:

May 30, 2016 12:30 PM
Mar 2010
@astro: do you happened to know when I can see the first vol? (so I can read)
May 30, 2016 12:35 PM

Aug 2010
So, that's unexpected...

New CEs:

Also, new Servants get the new bond cap:

May 30, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
ren9 said:
@astro: do you happened to know when I can see the first vol? (so I can read)

There you go:
Vol. 1: http://imgur.com/a/gOvE4
Vol. 2 : http://imgur.com/a/ez3r3
astroprogsMay 30, 2016 12:43 PM
May 30, 2016 12:51 PM

Oct 2008
Not mine.

Info:

Oh, and raids are a thing now.

RAIDS ARE A THING HOLY SHIT
ShinsoPriestMay 30, 2016 12:54 PM
May 30, 2016 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
Well, that explains that HP bar.

How will it work, though?

Also, max ascension Shuten:

She's voiced by Aoi Yuuki (Madoka).
astroprogsMay 30, 2016 1:04 PM
May 30, 2016 1:22 PM

Aug 2010

If only she was QAAAB. She would've been an Assassin Waver and i'd have rolled for her no questions.
May 30, 2016 1:25 PM

Sep 2014
ShinsoPriest said:
Not mine.

Info:

Oh, and raids are a thing now.

RAIDS ARE A THING HOLY SHIT

I'm not a game person. How does this work?
The sun is a deadly laser
May 30, 2016 1:36 PM

Oct 2008
Shuten NP

mira-pyon said:
Spend BP to join raid, deplete her red HP bar to 0 which will subtract from the total yellow HP bar, and earn materials to spend in shop. You get nothing if you die or 15 turns pass, so choose the right amount of BP to spend.

1BP = Easy, 2BP = Normal, 3BP = Hard

Do 1BP until you get enough materials to buy the Ushi CE which boosts your damage by 100% for the event. Similar to Saber Wars.
May 30, 2016 1:48 PM

Sep 2014
ShinsoPriest said:

mira-pyon said:
Spend BP to join raid, deplete her red HP bar to 0 which will subtract from the total yellow HP bar, and earn materials to spend in shop. You get nothing if you die or 15 turns pass, so choose the right amount of BP to spend.

1BP = Easy, 2BP = Normal, 3BP = Hard

Do 1BP until you get enough materials to buy the Ushi CE which boosts your damage by 100% for the event. Similar to Saber Wars.

I see. Thanks.

What are the overall pros of the event?
May 30, 2016 2:13 PM

Oct 2008
mira-pyon said:
I see. Thanks.

What are the overall pros of the event?

I assume it's just the usual stuff you get from event shops. You get more prizes as you deal more damage.
May 30, 2016 2:21 PM
Sep 2010
ShinsoPriest said:
Info:

So no reason to waste my quarz then. Good thing I don't like anything else about her either so I don't have to go through an internal struggle to decide on rolling.
May 30, 2016 3:22 PM

Oct 2010
astroprogs said:
Well, that explains that HP bar.

How will it work, though?

Also, max ascension Shuten:

She's voiced by Aoi Yuuki (Madoka).

I kind of want her just because of that image.
May 30, 2016 4:16 PM

Oct 2008
Shuten's first two skills:

Chance to charm (1 turn) + guaranteed def down (1 turn) to all enemies.
Party attack up (3 turns) + self NP power up (3 turns)

Battle Continuation is the same.
May 30, 2016 5:26 PM

Nov 2011
Could Ibaraki be the free servant for this event? They haven't given us free 4* Berserker.

May 31, 2016 1:13 AM
Sep 2010
KaiserNazrin said:
Could Ibaraki be the free servant for this event? They haven't given us free 4* Berserker.
This event doesn't seem so grand (no pun there) to have a free servant. I don't know about halloween (wasn't playing then) but gudaguda, christmas, kara no kyoukai, saber wars and zero events all had some longer stories. I could be wrong but it doesn't feel right to me to get free servants so often.
May 31, 2016 6:50 AM

Oct 2010
Oh so sad.

Sakata's bound CE is not as much overpower as I wish it to be.

Bound CE's this time:

Gilgamesh
Increase NP damage by 30%
30% chance to increase own critical damage by 10% (3 turns) each time you attack

Sakata Kintoki
30% chance to increase own NP gauge by 5% each time you attack

Nero
Increase Arts Card performance of all allies by 15% while on the field

Siegfried
Increase NP gauge accumulation of all allies by 15% while on the field

Stheno
Increase Quick Card performance of all allies by 15% while on the field

Artoria Lily
Increase attack of all allies by 10% while on the field
Increase critical star rate by 10% while on the field

David
10% chance to instant kill the target each time you attack

Darius III
Increase Buster Card performance of all allies by 15% while on the field

Eric
Increase critical damage of all allies by 25% while on the field

Spartacus
Revive with 50% HP when defeated (1 time)

All of them +100 HP and +100 ATK
source: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/craft_essence.php

If Gilgamesh's buff is capable of stacking it would be pretty insane.

Sakata's CE... You basically have to attack 13 times (average) to get the 20% of NP gauge you want (nooot really, since art card exists, but please keep reading). Which you probably won't do, 13 attacks is usually more than enough to get to the boss. It would be much better to get another CE that increases stats and give NP gauge or even pair sakata with waver(which bound CE increases buster card damage. Who would expect that). Now I have to agree that Heracles is probably the best berserker because of that revive 3 times bound CE =/

Now David's CE is interesting. That 10% might be practically zero against bosses, but it is not zero haha.

And poor spartacus. What an incredible shitty CE =/
50% of this life is less than 4K life. Since he is a berserker, it is effectively 2K of life.
Which is one or two hits anyways.
May 31, 2016 9:50 AM
Mar 2010
@everyone: so those of you who have yet to put the craft of the event on your help servants please do it so you can help your friends:)
(and if you can, put it on a powerful lancer you have)
May 31, 2016 10:43 AM

Oct 2010
Sakata is ready with ushi CE =P

Although I don't think I have you on my friend list...
May 31, 2016 11:43 AM
Mar 2010
@bonssons: it does not matter if you have me on your friend list, other people can use your help too:)
May 31, 2016 11:56 AM

Oct 2010
haha yeah. I usually always get all my support servants with CE from the event.

It is sure to help someone.
May 31, 2016 12:15 PM

Jun 2015
Screw 10 rolls. YOLO rolls is where it's at.

I now have an oversexualized loli oni with a strangely sexy voice.
-Sherou-May 31, 2016 12:36 PM

May 31, 2016 12:35 PM

Oct 2010
SherouOfJustice said:
I now have a strange oversexualized loli oni with a strangely sexy voice.

I couldn't be more jealous.
May 31, 2016 1:22 PM

Aug 2010
SherouOfJustice said:
Screw 10 rolls. YOLO rolls is where it's at.

I now have an oversexualized loli oni with a strangely sexy voice.

You're tempting me to do this. I've never gotten anything wothwhile from a single roll.
May 31, 2016 9:57 PM

Jun 2015
Strangely, the only things I've gotten worthwhile were from single rolls. It's all up to the RNGacha gods though.

Jun 1, 2016 4:44 AM

Aug 2010
Seems like two new writers were added to F/GO's staff.
Alongside Higashide (Apocrypha) and Sakurai (Labyrinth - Fragments), we now have Meteo Hoshizora (Girls' Work) and Hazuki Minase (Prillya anime script writer).

Seems like Nasu wasn't kidding when he said that he wants to focus on his other unfinished works. He propably wrote a chapter or two for the next 4~5 months of content and moved on to work on Tsuki Remake Heaven's Feel or Last Encore.

--------------------------------
Also, I really liked that post from r/grandorder:
DW gives us the first taste of a Grand Servant.

SherouOfJustice said:
Strangely, the only things I've gotten worthwhile were from single rolls. It's all up to the RNGacha gods though.

astroprogsJun 1, 2016 5:05 AM
Jun 1, 2016 5:36 AM

Nov 2011
This event still doesn't seems to worth anything to me for the amount of effort it need.

Jun 3, 2016 8:22 AM

Aug 2010
This game. I fucking hate this game.

Jun 3, 2016 9:09 AM

Oct 2008
astroprogs said:

ShinsoPriest said:
Then in a few months people proclaim it the best mobage in existence during FGO x Tsukihime collab.

That was quite early. And it isn't even the Tsukihime collab yet!

Grats.
Jun 3, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2010
ShinsoPriest said:
astroprogs said:

ShinsoPriest said:
Then in a few months people proclaim it the best mobage in existence during FGO x Tsukihime collab.

That was quite early. And it isn't even the Tsukihime collab yet!

Grats.

Thanks. I feel like Atilla and i don't care.

Also, that collab won't happen because this is a shitty game.

If i were DW, i'd do a Tsuki collab as fast as possible to capitalize on the old designs before the remake hits. Chances are they're taking their sweet time because they know that the Tsuki remake is likie a phoenix, no matter how many times it's reborn, nothing changes the fact that it doesn't exist and never will.
astroprogsJun 3, 2016 9:40 AM
Jun 3, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
After playing a better mobage, FGO looks really boring. Its very simple and hardly challenging once you bring in the gold servant. The exception is certain event that they purposely made very difficult but all they did is extending the enemy health bar.

People only play it to collect their favorite character. The battle is just mini-game to change your waifu's appearance.

The gacha is so terrible and guaranteed 5* is like once a year thing. Really, they should just go bankrupt for how shitty it is but noooooo, people actually spends fuckton of money on this scam so there's no way anything gonna change.

Jun 3, 2016 10:28 AM

Aug 2010
KaiserNazrin said:
After playing a better mobage, FGO looks really boring. Its very simple and hardly challenging once you bring in the gold servant. The exception is certain event that they purposely made very difficult but all they did is extending the enemy health bar.

People only play it to collect their favorite character. The battle is just mini-game to change your waifu's appearance.

The gacha is so terrible and guaranteed 5* is like once a year thing. Really, they should just go bankrupt for how shitty it is but noooooo, people actually spends fuckton of money on this scam so there's no way anything gonna change.

Well, yeah. Does anyone actually play GO for the gameplay? It's a Fate fanservice game and, on that front, it's been doing pretty well.
Jun 3, 2016 11:03 AM

Nov 2011
astroprogs said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Well, yeah. Does anyone actually play GO for the gameplay? It's a Fate fanservice game and, on that front, it's been doing pretty well.

I am just angry that they make so much money from a terrible piece of shit.

Jun 3, 2016 11:04 AM
Mar 2010
agreed
Jun 3, 2016 11:38 AM

Aug 2010
KaiserNazrin said:

No arguments there.
Jun 3, 2016 12:25 PM
Mar 2010
correction: I agreed with what astro wrote
Jun 3, 2016 1:05 PM

Sep 2014
KaiserNazrin said:
astroprogs said:

The game is bad.

But the waifus and husbandos!!
Jun 3, 2016 2:40 PM

Oct 2008
It's a waifu game through and through. And that matters more to me than gameplay. If I want gameplay, I'll go play Final Fantasy 6 and not waste hundreds of bucks getting characters I don't care about(except for Cagliostro).
Jun 4, 2016 8:36 AM

Aug 2010
It's done. My first full clearing of BP3.

Done using this party (and The Chaldea Mystic Code):

The strategy is pretty simple. There are three priorities.

1) Keep J. Alter alive at all costs. Waver, Jeanne and Iri can handle themselves for the most part. Herc is usefull for one NPBB+E chain and then you actually want him dead ASAP. You don't want those NPs raining on your party without Jeanne on the field.

2) Use every Arts chain you can get to keep J. Alter spamming her NP. Her first one with all the buffs does ~1.6m damage. then it's ~1m each (every 3 turns. 5 if you kept getting unlucky shuffles).

3) Keep Jeanne alive. The "Endurance Queen" title sure isn't for show. Jeanne can carry you through 15 turns with ease, if you know how and when to use her stun and NP.
astroprogsJun 4, 2016 8:43 AM
Jun 4, 2016 10:56 AM

Oct 2010
I have defeated her too with Waver, Orion, Tamamo and Iris.

But wow. There are lots of different strategies... ALL OF THEM uses Waver.
Really funny, there were a time where people thought that he was a bad servant...
(best support in the game)

And damn. Every time I open that event page that Shuten starts speaking... makes me want to roll her.
A demon sexy loli. I want her. But at the same time I want to keep my quartz and tickets haha
Jun 4, 2016 11:02 AM

Sep 2014
Any BP3 suggestions for these servants:

http://i.imgur.com/9vSE9Yy.png ?
Jun 4, 2016 11:21 AM

Oct 2010
Decided to roll for shouten.
Should have stopped on the tickets =/
10 tickets, five 4* cards (including my first lancer 4*! The blond one though)(and now Carmilla is with NP lv4.
and my quartz only gave me shitty 3* CEs.

mira-pyon said:

Jack, Atalanta, Support (waver), herk, Iris, shielder
Maybe with the suit that increases quick damage?

Because with this set I don't think it will be easy to survive 15 turns, so the only hope is to kill her xD
Jun 4, 2016 11:33 AM

Sep 2014
Bonssons said:
10 tickets, five 4* cards (including my first lancer 4*! The blond one though)(and now Carmilla is with NP lv4.

mira-pyon said:

Because with this set I don't think it will be easy to survive 15 turns, so the only hope is to kill her xD

Wait, you either survive 15 turns or kill her? I thought you could only kill her.

Also, the suit quest disappeared before I was able to get it. ;_;
Jun 4, 2016 11:46 AM

Oct 2010
mira-pyon said:
Bonssons said:

Wait, you either survive 15 turns or kill her? I thought you could only kill her.

Yes!

If you look, there is a countdown when you get to the boss.
15 turns. If you survive for that long, you'll get de loot plus the damage you dealt to the boss.
Jun 4, 2016 12:00 PM

Sep 2014
Bonssons said:
mira-pyon said:

Yes!

If you look, there is a countdown when you get to the boss.
15 turns. If you survive for that long, you'll get de loot plus the damage you dealt to the boss.

Lol, I thought that the loot wouldn't count if the countdown finished before you killed the boss.

Man, I'm kinda happy now. :D I've survived it several times.
Jun 4, 2016 12:20 PM

Oct 2010
Oh really? awesome! o/
Jun 4, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
Bonssons said:

Really funny, there were a time where people thought that he was a bad servant...

And damn. Every time I open that event page that Shuten starts speaking... makes me want to roll her.
A demon sexy loli. I want her. But at the same time I want to keep my quartz and tickets haha

Waver is an wesome support now, but you'll still need a very strong heavy hitter alongside him for his real potential to shine.

I rolled for Shuten because i REALLY needed that AoE Assassin NP. Her voice is just the bonus :p

mira-pyon said:

The party Bons suggested is very good, especially now that the hands are Assassins and Jack is less risky to use again. I'll only dd that you shouldn't attempt BP3 if you're not dealing more than 2m damage or it would be a waste of BPs you could've used to farm for the shop.

Another tip is to have a maxed out Uchi CE on your Jack and at least other 2 Kintoki CEs on the other Servants (preferably on those with slow NP gain). Waver support with a Kintoki CE is also a must.

Finally, i, personally, wouldn't go for Royal Brand (the Quick Mystic Code). Instead, opting for Chaldea (the original Mystic Code) is the best choice. Things never go as planned, doubly for this event, and you'll REALLY need that heal and evade. Also, the 50% ATK boost will only make Jack even more broken.
Jun 4, 2016 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:

The party Bons suggested is very good, especially now that the hands are Assassins and Jack is less risky to use again. I'll only dd that you shouldn't attempt BP3 if you're not dealing more than 2m damage or it would be a waste of BPs you could've used to farm for the shop.

Another tip is to have a maxed out Uchi CE on your Jack and at least other 2 Kintoki CEs on the other Servants (preferably on those with slow NP gain). Waver support with a Kintoki CE is also a must.

Finally, i, personally, wouldn't go for Royal Brand (the Quick Mystic Code). Instead, opting for Chaldea (the original Mystic Code) is the best choice. Things never go as planned, doubly for this event, and you'll REALLY need that heal and evade. Also, the 50% ATK boost will only make Jack even more broken.

I see. I see. Thanks guyz. :D
Jun 4, 2016 1:03 PM

Aug 2010
Jun 4, 2016 1:10 PM

Aug 2009
Bonssons said:

I remember being so mad for rolling him twice before any other 5star,.And I wasnt even using him till some months ago.

And wow I took a look at the dates I rolled a 5star.
First Waver was on 31/82016
Mordred on 17/2/2016
Amakusa on 9/3/2016
Jack on 11/4/2016
Alexander on 28/4/2016

Shit the gap between Waver and another 5star is big.

nvm .The differences between my 4stars is worse.

I actually have better luck with 5stars wtf....
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Non-Type-Moon] All-around Discussions v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShinsoPriest - Aug 10, 2021

9683 by astroprogs »»
10 hours ago

» [Fate/Gaming] All-around Discussions [IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!! F/SN REMSATERED!!!!!!!] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

astroprogs - Dec 10, 2015

635 by ShinsoPriest »»
Sep 26, 2:01 PM

Sticky: » [Fate/Grand Order] All-around Discussions v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Aug 6, 2021

1383 by kei78 »»
Sep 20, 11:58 PM

» Seasonal Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Apr 18, 2018

7307 by astroprogs »»
Sep 7, 6:40 PM

» Fan Art Thread. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Oct 13, 2015

2590 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Sep 6, 4:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.