Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (158) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2014 1:43 AM

Feb 2010
Neugdae1 said:
Hi Shisio-kun, thanks for all you've done with the list styles; I've really enjoyed being able to customize my lists.

I've been using your anime-cover with a separate tag/review box but for some reason the tag box extends downwards to the bottom of my browser (I don't see the bottom of the textbox). I have the height set at 950 so it shouldn't be that long. I tried messing around with a few different heights and setting the height pretty low (around 200 I think) made the textbox appear in the screen again, but I was hoping you could help me with this problem so I could comment beyond 1 or 2 sentences. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I think this problem started occurring around Halloween.

Here is a picture of what I am talking about

Relevant CSS

P.S. - sorry, but also do you know why comma's are in white in my tag/review boxes? The other punctuation marks are in black

Nothing to do with Halloween or the pranks then- those pranks are long removed too.

Do you want to just move the text box? The part where you set the height is where you can customize it, use the "top" and "left" to move it around, as it says in the notes for the code. Didn't you see that and didn't it work? It works in preview. You should move it to the right side, or move it up and put the cover somewhere else.

Customized by the color: white !Important; in the same code I think.
Nov 17, 2014 2:50 AM

Feb 2010
Tommy-kun said:
I am having trouble with the "more" button on my them. Since MAL readded the youtube embedding I am trying to integrate it in my current theme. I managed to find what handles the button.

If at all possible is there a way that I can have the button on the left side of my portraits and when clicked a popup window similar to my edit window appears, or something that at least functions without looking horrible.

I thank you in advance for your help.

FULL CSS

I thought using #more style covers disables the more button so it was unclickable. Are you able to click it on your list? I don't even see it, all I can find is the edit and add buttons.

btw there is a tutorial where you can add youtube videos via one click, I think it worked with #more covers tho- see tutorials in the directory I linked some comments back
Nov 17, 2014 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
Shishio-kun said:

I thought using #more style covers disables the more button so it was unclickable. Are you able to click it on your list? I don't even see it, all I can find is the edit and add buttons.

btw there is a tutorial where you can add youtube videos via one click, I think it worked with #more covers tho- see tutorials in the directory I linked some comments back

You would know better than I about the #more covers. You could not see them because I reverted the code until I could get it working right. I tested the button and it is highlightable and the address is "Javascript(null)" so I would assume it was just a empty button. I tried switching over to AnimeTitle covers and that broke more than it fixed, but still the button was null.

I did check out your tutorial on the youtube videos before asking so I think if nothing else I will have to switch themes over to something else. I am not willing to give up my anime covers so hopefully I can find a theme that works for me.

Thanks a bunch.
Nov 17, 2014 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
Tommy-kun said:
Shishio-kun said:

You would know better than I about the #more covers. You could not see them because I reverted the code until I could get it working right. I tested the button and it is highlightable and the address is "Javascript(null)" so I would assume it was just a empty button. I tried switching over to AnimeTitle covers and that broke more than it fixed, but still the button was null.

I did check out your tutorial on the youtube videos before asking so I think if nothing else I will have to switch themes over to something else. I am not willing to give up my anime covers so hopefully I can find a theme that works for me.

Thanks a bunch.
that it says null does not mean it is broken but if you click it with #more covers nothing will happen.

Nov 17, 2014 1:39 PM

Feb 2010
@tommy-kun: Yeah by "unclickable" I meant nothing happens when you click it, but it still is highlight-able (it looks like it will work but doesn't). There's other cover styles, some that make the more button work on click, but afaik you can't replace the covers on the Lirina poster layout with them so you'd need a whole new layout:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1162203
Nov 17, 2014 5:32 PM
Feb 2013
Shishio-kun said:
Neugdae1 said:
Hi Shisio-kun, thanks for all you've done with the list styles; I've really enjoyed being able to customize my lists.

I've been using your anime-cover with a separate tag/review box but for some reason the tag box extends downwards to the bottom of my browser (I don't see the bottom of the textbox). I have the height set at 950 so it shouldn't be that long. I tried messing around with a few different heights and setting the height pretty low (around 200 I think) made the textbox appear in the screen again, but I was hoping you could help me with this problem so I could comment beyond 1 or 2 sentences. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I think this problem started occurring around Halloween.

Here is a picture of what I am talking about

Relevant CSS

P.S. - sorry, but also do you know why comma's are in white in my tag/review boxes? The other punctuation marks are in black

Nothing to do with Halloween or the pranks then- those pranks are long removed too.

Do you want to just move the text box? The part where you set the height is where you can customize it, use the "top" and "left" to move it around, as it says in the notes for the code. Didn't you see that and didn't it work? It works in preview. You should move it to the right side, or move it up and put the cover somewhere else.

Customized by the color: white !Important; in the same code I think.

the top and left buttons work fine, though that isn't what I was wondering about. Currently I have the height set to 950 but the box extends beyond that height, to the point it reaches the bottom of my web browser as shown in the picture. Just now changed the height to 500, 300, 200, and 150, but the textbox still extends to the end bottom of my screen the same way.

The white comma fix worked though, thanks!

EDIT: This is awkward.. but the textboxes suddenly started working appropriately again. Guess you can ignore the request. have a good day!
Nov 19, 2014 9:42 AM

Apr 2013
I'm using a pre-made layout, and I tried to add the hover cover+tag boxes. I know that I need to enable the Tags column in my list for it to work, but when I do the tags column shows up on the list and is blank.

The columns are supposed to be "Anime Title", "Score", "Type", "Progress", "Start Date", and "Finish Date". Before I made the change to add the Tab box and enabled Tabs, the "Anime Title" section was wider, but now it looks like it was compressed horizontally to make room for the non-existent Tabs column.

What I would like to know is how to prevent the Tab column from being there, but still allow the Tabs box beneath the image.

Here is my current code:

P.S. I know that there are layouts designed specifically for the mini-review box, but I've gotten very attached to the current design that I have, and would like to keep it if possible.
Nov 19, 2014 1:52 PM

Aug 2013
ArbiterofWhim said:
I'm using a pre-made layout, and I tried to add the hover cover+tag boxes. I know that I need to enable the Tags column in my list for it to work, but when I do the tags column shows up on the list and is blank.
I can't see the gap on your list when I go there... what browser are you using?

Nov 19, 2014 3:57 PM

Apr 2013
Oiomi-chan said:
I can't see the gap on your list when I go there... what browser are you using?

I'm using Chrome. I just checked it with Firefox and you're right, the gap isn't there.

I just deleted this portion of code near the bottom:

/* GOOGLE CHROME FIX
Adjust this amount 50px at a time if your columns are uneven in Chrome.
*/
@media screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:0) {
td[class^='td']:nth-of-type(2) {
width: 420px !important;}
}
.table_header:nth-of-type(6) {
display:none;
}

and it almost completely fixed itself. there's still a gap after the "Progress" column that's a space or two wide. That's fine, but if you have any other suggestions let me know.
Nov 19, 2014 8:29 PM

Feb 2010
ArbiterofWhim said:

I just deleted this portion of code near the bottom:

/* GOOGLE CHROME FIX
*/
width: 420px !important;}
}
}

and it almost completely fixed itself. there's still a gap after the "Progress" column that's a space or two wide. That's fine, but if you have any other suggestions let me know.

That is the reason for the Google Chrome fix you deleted. In the notes it says "adjust.. if columns are uneven". It is made to line up columns as much as possible in Chrome. You're supposed to adjust it till you find the right amount. For your list, its around 550px width on that part, give or take a pixel which you'll have to find exactly what since your list has different width than mine cuz you have alot of extra text in the dates columns.

Unfortunately the other extra column on planned anime only makes that part thrown off, the solution is to add a new third code under the Google Chrome fix that adds width the column, for my list using your CSS I used this:

/* GOOGLE CHROME FIX
*/
width: 547px !important;}

}

td[width="80"] {
width: 189px;
}

}

You can see your CSS on my list for a short time to get an idea:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shishio-kun&status=7&order=0
Nov 19, 2014 11:46 PM

Apr 2013
Shishio-kun said:

That is the reason for the Google Chrome fix you deleted. In the notes it says "adjust.. if columns are uneven". It is made to line up columns as much as possible in Chrome. You're supposed to adjust it till you find the right amount. For your list, its around 550px width on that part, give or take a pixel which you'll have to find exactly what since your list has different width than mine cuz you have alot of extra text in the dates columns.

Unfortunately the other extra column on planned anime only makes that part thrown off, the solution is to add a new third code under the Google Chrome fix that adds width the column, for my list using your CSS I used this:

/* GOOGLE CHROME FIX
*/
width: 547px !important;}

}

td[width="80"] {
width: 189px;
}

}

You can see your CSS on my list for a short time to get an idea:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shishio-kun&status=7&order=0

Thanks so much Shishio-kun. It looks great.
Nov 20, 2014 3:02 AM

Aug 2013
Hey guys, I just have a quick question -

On my anime list, I would like to lower the opacity of my top bar if at all possible, but I'm unsure of what to add/change in my code to make that happen. I would prefer my top bar having the same amount of transparency as my list background. If anybody can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Here's my code if you need it:
Nov 22, 2014 11:18 AM
Nov 2014
Ok I tried doing this myself for several hours but I couldn't get it right. I also tried using the guides but still couldn't understand it.

I'm trying to make a Cardcaptor Sakura layout. I used the Little Busters Layout and tried to fix it to fit to that anime.

my main problem so far is every time i try to edit the catagory links the other images reset

Before I request it I want to try to do it myself

Heres the layout in case you never saw i or don't remember. (In Spoiler)

Here's what I did in (spoiler)

Here's the Code so far (in spoiler)

in Shishio-kun's catagory link guide here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=416069 it says to use the pre-made CSS before modifying but I can't figure out where to put it. So my question for now is where do I put the code that she said to put in first. I'm assuming that will solve my problem. So if anyone knows where to put the code in that would be a great help.

Please and thank you!

Edit: I'm going to use a different theme until I get my answer just so people know
AyumeLoveNov 22, 2014 11:26 AM
Nov 22, 2014 1:07 PM

Jul 2008
AyumeLove said:

my main problem so far is every time i try to edit the catagory links the other images reset

Let me guess. You are pasting the code directly to "Advanced Style CSS Editor" in the options. If yes, don't.

MAL is terrible with handling stylesheets. You commence changes, then you save. Then you reopen your stylesheet and for whatever reason it loads the old one not the new one and when you save it again your previous changes are reversed. It is a mess. Try hosting your stylesheet on dropbox or on other server. Otherwise it will drive you crazy.
Nov 23, 2014 5:22 AM
Nov 2014
seaven said:
AyumeLove said:

Let me guess. You are pasting the code directly to "Advanced Style CSS Editor" in the options. If yes, don't.

MAL is terrible with handling stylesheets. You commence changes, then you save. Then you reopen your stylesheet and for whatever reason it loads the old one not the new one and when you save it again your previous changes are reversed. It is a mess. Try hosting your stylesheet on dropbox or on other server. Otherwise it will drive you crazy.

Thanks that's exactly what I'm doing. I think I got it now.
Nov 23, 2014 11:44 AM

Nov 2011
TripleSRank said:
Is it possible to change the "more" link for each anime in one's list to display text placed in the comments form only, rather than the entire extended info on the anime (such as the Rating/Fansub Group/Storage/Rewatch Value/etc.)? I'd like to change it to only show text I've placed in the comments section so I can place mini-reviews there and use the tag section for... well, tags and other stuff.

Bumping question.

The field selectors are td.td1.borderRBL and td.td2.borderRBL, but I'm looking to replace text rather than hide the text or remove the field. I don't actually know how to replace text in the first place (though I guess I could figure it out with more digging); however, referencing a variable field (that can be edited) is what I'm thinking will be more difficult to do- I haven't the slightest clue how to do so, or even if it can be done. I'd rather not bother digging around more if the end result isn't possible, so:

Is this possible?
(And, if you don't mind:) How do I do so?
Nov 24, 2014 2:48 PM

Aug 2014
Hey Guy's!

Quick question, What is the most common size for Member card's?
Nov 24, 2014 3:36 PM

Feb 2010
ZmBzRALIVE said:
Hey Guy's!

Answered the same question for you recently already- most cards are around 240 x 360, and don't usually abstain from that by more than 40px

You can also look at sizes yourself with right click- image info or just drag the card into a program and read the dimensions
Nov 24, 2014 5:18 PM

Aug 2014
Shishio-kun said:
ZmBzRALIVE said:
Hey Guy's!

Answered the same question for you recently already- most cards are around 240 x 360, and don't usually abstain from that by more than 40px

You can also look at sizes yourself with right click- image info or just drag the card into a program and read the dimensions

Ah! Sorry I forgot ^.^

Thank's once again :P
Nov 28, 2014 4:02 PM
💉 🩸 🩹 💖 🏥

Feb 2012
I want to embed a video into my profile layout. I was wondering. Is there any way I can resize an embedded youtube video? I don't want it to be too big.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Nov 28, 2014 4:15 PM

Aug 2014
Toarujisuru said:
I want to embed a video into my profile layout. I was wondering. Is there any way I can resize an embedded youtube video? I don't want it to be too big.

If You don't mind can You PM Me the Embed code?

I'll fix it for You c:
Nov 28, 2014 7:46 PM

Mar 2009
hey ..
I'm having a problem with the custom categories section ... I tried several things to fix it but I don't know how ..
here's what I wanted it to look like

what it ended up looking like ://

and you can see how horrible it looks like .. a whole mess.. you can see it here http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LoveSong&status=1&order=0

here's my full codes

Nov 29, 2014 6:59 AM

Jul 2008
LoveSong said:
hey ..
I'm having a problem with the custom categories section ... I tried several things to fix it but I don't know how ..

Find

replace with:

Note: You have some padding/margin issues there, I am to lazy to look into that so I just added negative marging left to align everything
Note 2: I added opacity on hover. If you don't like it remove those sections of code.
Nov 29, 2014 1:26 PM

Mar 2009
seaven said:
LoveSong said:
hey ..

Find

replace with:

Note: You have some padding/margin issues there, I am to lazy to look into that so I just added negative marging left to align everything
Note 2: I added opacity on hover. If you don't like it remove those sections of code.

thank you so very much!! but I did as you said and now the whole section is gone somehow!?!??
I know there're lots of issues since I took my anime list css which already had some issues that needs to be fixed and started changing in it.

edited to add: now that I changed the top bar they showed up at the top but not like what I want it to be..
LoveSongNov 29, 2014 3:35 PM

Nov 29, 2014 6:25 PM

Jul 2008
LoveSong said:

thank you so very much!! but I did as you said and now the whole section is gone somehow!?!??
I know there're lots of issues since I took my anime list css which already had some issues that needs to be fixed and started changing in it.

edited to add: now that I changed the top bar they showed up at the top but not like what I want it to be..

There are two problems here. One, you edited it wrong: http://puu.sh/daSvO/7237167652.png
You have parts of the old code, some of my code is missing and some parts that are there are commented out.

and the second problem: all '>' symbols are changed to '>' you have change them back to >

when you fix those problems, it looks like this: http://puu.sh/daT8G/290a12494c.jpg
I assumed you want this at the bottom of the page, because one of your screen shots shows it at the bottom, if not I will tell you how to reposition it.
seavenDec 4, 2014 10:43 AM
Nov 30, 2014 11:25 AM

Mar 2009
seaven said:

There are two problems here. One, you edited it wrong: http://puu.sh/daSvO/7237167652.png
You have parts of the old code, some of my code is missing and some parts that are there are commented out.

and the second problem: all '>' symbols are changed to '>' you have change them back to >

when you fix those problems, it looks like this: http://puu.sh/daT8G/290a12494c.jpg
I assumed you want this at the bottom of the page, because one of your screen shots shows it at the bottom, if not I will tell you how to reposition it.

thank you again, I feel like there are lots of issues with codes and my luck isn't working with this one.. no matter how much I try to fix it it doesn't seem to be working.. and it's driving me crazy. I tried to fix it in both firefox and chrome and yet still it doesn't show up :(((( :///
for now until I re-do the whole codes I'll stick with the show all ..
and that's exactly how I wanted it to look like .. so thank you very much again..

Nov 30, 2014 11:52 AM

Nov 2011
@LoveSong
MAL CSS box screws up >'s, you have to @import them from Dropbox, but just try to remove them and see if it works.

MAL CSS box also screws up all the code mixing old and new pieces, I typically do it just like this:
- Do all the edits
- Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C - Copy all the code
- Submit style
- Ctrl+A, Ctrl+V - Paste into reloaded box
- Submit again
Dec 1, 2014 10:19 AM

Mar 2009
@VeriTi i tried removing them but it didn't work, I guess I'll @import them and see if it'll work..

yup i noticed that.. it keeps messing with codes, once when i was trying fixing it it deleted all the headers images codes ://..

@seaven & @VeriTi
thank you both so very much, it finally worked using the importing ^_^
LoveSongDec 1, 2014 3:42 PM

Dec 1, 2014 6:28 PM

Oct 2014
does anyone know how to spoiler all the comments they get on their profile? here's an example i saw
[spoiler]
KOmeijiCrusherDec 1, 2014 6:33 PM
Dec 1, 2014 10:47 PM

Aug 2014
Hello, I was wondering what is the estimated size for a "Side way's" card such as
ArtistJenny's Cards...
Dec 3, 2014 1:52 PM

Feb 2010
Roarshaq said:
does anyone know how to spoiler all the comments they get on their profile? here's an example i saw
[spoiler]

I did this once, iirc you use spoiler codes with the BBcode glitch:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=399423&show=0

It'd be faster to find out how again if you could just link me to the profile that used that trick and I can just rip it from their code
Dec 3, 2014 1:58 PM

Feb 2010
ZmBzRALIVE said:
Hello, I was wondering what is the estimated size for a "Side way's" card such as
ArtistJenny's Cards...

Use the right-click View Image Info to find the dimensions of her or other ppl's horiztonal cards. Or you reverse the height and width on the average card size (360px width, 240px height)
Dec 6, 2014 12:03 PM

Oct 2014
Shishio-kun said:
Roarshaq said:
[spoiler]

I did this once, iirc you use spoiler codes with the BBcode glitch:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=399423&show=0

It'd be faster to find out how again if you could just link me to the profile that used that trick and I can just rip it from their code

Alright here's the profile I saw it from http://myanimelist.net/profile/Princess
Dec 6, 2014 3:36 PM

Feb 2010
Roarshaq said:
does anyone know how to spoiler all the comments they get on their profile?

ok I added the spoiler trick to the glitch topic, and opened a separate topic on it
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1320139
Dec 10, 2014 12:47 AM
Aug 2014
I just made my first list and I'm almost done. There is one problem though. I'll try to explain it properly but English is not my first language so I'm sorry if it is hard to understand.

Basically, when the Currently Watching category is the active link, all the other category menu except "All Anime" uses the :hover code instead of their normal ones. When the other category links are active, all the category menu except the ones above them use the :hover code.

How do I fix this?

My MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Anonymoose-N

The CSS : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pceenbiirp7q8s1/Anonymoose-N.css?dl=0

EDIT : I also want to use the :hover image when the chosen category is active. How do I do this?
Dec 10, 2014 1:43 AM

Feb 2010
Anonymoose-N said:
I just made my first list and I'm almost done. There is one problem though. I'll try to explain it properly but English is not my first language so I'm sorry if it is hard to understand.

Basically, when the Currently Watching category is the active link, all the other category menu except "All Anime" uses the :hover code instead of their normal ones. When the other category links are active, all the category menu except the ones above them use the :hover code.

How do I fix this?

The CSS : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pceenbiirp7q8s1/Anonymoose-N.css?dl=0

EDIT : I also want to use the :hover image when the chosen category is active. How do I do this?

You're missing :hover on many selectors that I think you meant to have hover effects. Like in
.status_selected + .status_not_selected a, .status_not_selected + .status_selected a, .status_not_selected + .status_not_selected a:hover

The first two selectors
.status_selected + .status_not_selected a,
and
.status_not_selected + .status_selected a,
also need the :hover at the end before the comma, if they're meant to apply the completed hover image to them too on hover.

On the second thing you have to know and code the selector with the hover. Like .status_not_selected + .status_selected a is the active button for completed button when on the completed page. So you'd have to code this selector with the hover image you want.

There's easier selectors to use now for the category buttons too
.status_selected:nth-of-type(1)
would be for Current when on the current page.
.status_not_selected:nth-of-type(1)
for current when not on the Current page, and so forth. Goes up to 6.
Dec 10, 2014 3:39 AM
Aug 2014
Shishio-kun said:
Anonymoose-N said:

How do I fix this?

You're missing :hover on many selectors that I think you meant to have hover effects. Like in
.status_selected + .status_not_selected a, .status_not_selected + .status_selected a, .status_not_selected + .status_not_selected a:hover

The first two selectors
and
also need the :hover at the end before the comma, if they're meant to apply the completed hover image to them too on hover.

On the second thing you have to know and code the selector with the hover. Like .status_not_selected + .status_selected a is the active button for completed button when on the completed page. So you'd have to code this selector with the hover image you want.

I got it working the way I want it to for the currently watching and all anime category. When the others are active, the all anime category menu stays black even if I added :hover before every comma.

What do I do now?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pceenbiirp7q8s1/Anonymoose-N.css?dl=0
Enn-VeeDec 10, 2014 3:45 AM
Dec 10, 2014 3:48 AM

Aug 2013
Anonymoose-N said:
Shishio-kun said:

The first two selectors
and

I got it working the way I want it to for the currently watching and all anime category. When the others are active, the all anime category menu stays black even if I added :hover before every comma.

What do I do now?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pceenbiirp7q8s1/Anonymoose-N.css?dl=0
this should do it (change in red)

Dec 10, 2014 4:21 AM
Aug 2014
Sadly, I tried it and it didn't work. Thanks for trying to help though!

EDIT : I'd also like to put the tags under the anime title but I can't find a tutorial for it. Thank you in advance!
Enn-VeeDec 10, 2014 9:27 AM
Dec 10, 2014 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
Anonymoose-N said:
Sadly, I tried it and it didn't work. Thanks for trying to help though!

EDIT : I'd also like to put the tags under the anime title but I can't find a tutorial for it. Thank you in advance!
sorry my mistake ('..)

should do it though.

Dec 10, 2014 3:19 PM
Aug 2014
It's is still not working unfortunately. The only thing that changed was when All Anime is active, it is no longer using the hover image, which isn't what I intended. I can't seem to find out the cause for this. Thanks again for the help.

Question is still up!

EDIT : Finally got it working as intended. Now all I need to know is how to put the tags below the anime title.
Enn-VeeDec 11, 2014 11:42 AM
Dec 18, 2014 4:17 PM

Aug 2014
I got two issues with my list. I'm pretty new to css, so I don't really know the correct terms.

I want to make my category links like the currently watching image but I can't figure out how to make an hover options for them.
edit: I figured it out from the post above me.

Also, how can I make it so the transition out of the category links works like the transition of my list. Basically, it only fades out after the full 1 second. If you put your mouse on the link and quickly move it, it doesn't fade out like my list does.

Here's my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Satiriques
SatiriquesDec 18, 2014 8:51 PM
Dec 18, 2014 8:34 PM

Nov 2011
@Satiriques
Background-image does not allow transition by standard. IIRC, however, it works in Chrome and Safari.

I don't really think you need the images in this case. You can use plain color, font-family and background-color, since you can animate colors.

There is also an interesting approach I discovered. On my list in the category buttons the black part is on image, and the part that changes color is transparent, so it can be set by background-color. I don't think it would work for you though.
Dec 18, 2014 8:46 PM

Aug 2014
VeriTi said:
@Satiriques
Background-image does not allow transition by standard. IIRC, however, it works in Chrome and Safari.

I don't really think you need the images in this case. You can use plain color, font-family and background-color, since you can animate colors.

There is also an interesting approach I discovered. On my list in the category buttons the black part is on image, and the part that changes color is transparent, so it can be set by background-color. I don't think it would work for you though.

Alright, I guess I'll keep it like this for now, and try your method when I have time. I'm currently using chrome, so it kinda works but not like I want it to.
SatiriquesDec 19, 2014 7:42 AM
Dec 20, 2014 2:30 PM

Oct 2013
FIXED

Need some maybe quick help please I think I've messed something up I don't know what :3 I'm trying to make a new blog and the top half looks diffract from the bottom half and I don't know how to fix it.

This is how it looks on mine : http://puu.sh/dCPqz/4010b08cc6.jpg

Blog : http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=764823

Code stuff not sure what to call this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3bzxnckobhnr6n/Code.txt?dl=0
ShiArukuDec 22, 2014 5:32 PM
Dec 27, 2014 8:00 AM

May 2011
Hey guys

I just tried to use the akame liststyle of hahaido and got some displaying problems with the cover.
From what I get he uses more and it displays the cover wrong.
Screenshot of issue: http://i.imgur.com/ay2nypO.png
Source: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78192465/MyAnimeList/Akame/Style.css

How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot in advance
Dec 28, 2014 1:32 PM

Aug 2014
Hmm, it works fine for me?
Preview:

Code:

I assume you erased something by accident.
SatiriquesDec 28, 2014 1:43 PM
Dec 28, 2014 1:59 PM

Nov 2011
There is something wrong with my manga list code. Anyone know how to fix it?

http://imgur.com/G7JG5sW
It should be showing the images in the background and other stuff.
Dec 28, 2014 2:07 PM

Aug 2014
Stark700 said:

You have this in your code:

but your link is down: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/239748463/MANGA%20LIST/Monogatari3.css
Dec 28, 2014 2:13 PM

Nov 2011
Satiriques said:
Stark700 said:

You have this in your code:

but your link is down: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/239748463/MANGA%20LIST/Monogatari3.css

I see. Do you happen to know a way to fix the link?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (158) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 💚 [REPAIR STICKY] Repair/speed up a design + Request a layout fix

Shishio-kun - Nov 17, 2023

17 by Shishio-kun »»
Yesterday, 9:28 AM

Sticky: » [ USERSTYLES & DARK THEMES ] All MyAnimeList themes

Shishio-kun - Jan 28, 2023

19 by is_peque »»
Sep 23, 12:11 AM

» [CSS - Modern] 🍰 Clarity by V.L ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Valerio_Lyndon - Apr 19, 2018

1222 by laBelphe »»
Sep 20, 3:16 PM

» [CLASSIC CSS] ⭐️Space Layout by nblur/U531355 ✨RESTORED AND UPSCALED✨

Shishio-kun - Nov 17, 2023

7 by Recon911 »»
Sep 20, 4:43 AM

Sticky: » 💎 Show off your latest design!

Shishio-kun - Sep 16

2 by Shishio-kun »»
Sep 18, 7:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.