Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2012 7:20 AM
Jul 2012
FUCKING LOL.

OH GOD IM DYING. I CANT WAIT FOR THE KIRITO FANBOYS TO SEE THIS ONE.
Oct 31, 2012 7:28 AM
Oct 2012
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:
If that is what I think it is I am not watching season 2

Are you gay or what?
Oct 31, 2012 7:39 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:

Now I understand why Klein called him a pretty face...

Kirito is a beautiful boy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2012 7:46 AM

Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:
Yes it's Kirito
lionheart04Oct 31, 2012 7:58 AM
Oct 31, 2012 7:50 AM
Oct 2012
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:

Now I understand why Klein called him a pretty face...

Kirito is a beautiful boy.

He certainly is.

Oct 31, 2012 7:50 AM

Jun 2009
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:
Yes it's Kirito

Come on Lionheart. Don't be such a hater

Kirito is Awesome... Great at MMORPG, fastest reaction time, bitches fall for him left and right, what's more, he can stand toe to toe with a national ranked Kendo girl just by playing video games. And a striking good looks!

If only I'm a fraction of the man he is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2012 7:52 AM
Jul 2012
WAIT HE DOES IT MORE THAN... WHAT?
Oct 31, 2012 7:52 AM
Oct 2012
AirStyles said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:
Yes it's Kirito

Kirito is Awesome... Great at MMORPG, fastest reaction time, bitches fall for him left and right, what's more, he can stand toe to toe with a national ranked Kendo girl just by playing video games. And a striking good looks!

Half of the things you mentioned are redundant :/
Oct 31, 2012 7:55 AM

Jun 2009
whatever123456 said:
AirStyles said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:
Yes it's Kirito

Redundant?

Oh yeah, he's good at programming and hacking too. (Hackers make a lot of money)

Dude, he's literally everything I wish I'd be.

JavierR said:
WAIT HE DOES IT MORE THAN... WHAT?

What?
Oct 31, 2012 7:57 AM
Oct 2012
AirStyles said:
whatever123456 said:
AirStyles said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:
Yes it's Kirito

Redundant?

Oh yeah, he's good at programming and hacking too. (Hackers make a lot of money)

Dude, he's literally everything I wish I'd be.

He's good at vidya because he has a good reaction speed.
Bitches fall for him because of his looks.
And the thing about kendo is just wrong, even months later he doesn't stand a chance against Sugu.
Oct 31, 2012 7:59 AM
Jul 2012
stop quoting that ugly ass picture plz
Oct 31, 2012 8:00 AM

Jun 2009
JavierR said:

You're right... She might turn up in my nightmares at this rate....

EDIT: How the artist even manage finish drawing something that ugly is beyond me...
Oct 31, 2012 8:15 AM

Sep 2009
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:

ssjokg, why would you put that man? I don't think we will even get there so this is way in advance.

I think that would be season 3, not season 2. I consider SAO, 25 episodes as 2 seasons airing back to back. S1 is the SAO arc and S2 is the ALO arc. I don't think S3 would be very good as I didn't even enjoy reading that part of the LN at all. That part was just ugh and I really like the LN for SAO.

Oct 31, 2012 8:19 AM

Aug 2009
xuezhi said:
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:

ssjokg, why would you put that man? I don't think we will even get there so this is way in advance.

I think that would be season 3, not season 2. I consider SAO, 25 episodes as 2 seasons airing back to back. S1 is the SAO arc and S2 is the ALO arc. I don't think S3 would be very good as I didn't even enjoy reading that part of the LN at all. That part was just ugh and I really like the LN for SAO.

the spoiler tags exist for a reason.
Most of the LN readers consider GGO the best arc.Well that depends on taste too.Like in FSN there are many that dont like Heaven's Feel.Damn you Saber fanboys.
Oct 31, 2012 8:26 AM

Sep 2009
ssjokg said:
xuezhi said:

Most of the LN readers consider GGO the best arc.Well that depends on taste too.Like in FSN there are many that dont like Heaven's Feel.Damn you Saber fanboys.

Yea, that is true with the spoilers, but still to put it in the beginning of the ALO arc is just weird to me.

Well, I am not a big fan of shooters so that is why I didn't like GGO. Too many dam games with guns and it is all the same to me. Personally, I like SAO the best, then probably MR followed by ALO. GGO is at the very bottom of the pile for me lol.

Oct 31, 2012 8:32 AM

Mar 2012
xuezhi said:
ssjokg said:
xuezhi said:

Yea, that is true with the spoilers, but still to put it in the beginning of the ALO arc is just weird to me.

Well, I am not a big fan of shooters so that is why I didn't like GGO. Too many dam games with guns and it is all the same to me. Personally, I like SAO the best, then probably MR followed by ALO. GGO is at the very bottom of the pile for me lol.

The setting...?
I think ALO is the best then.
Oct 31, 2012 8:37 AM

Sep 2009
KaiKatsuya
The setting...?
I think ALO is the best then.[/quote said:

I also don't really like games with magic in it. Many games with magic as well and people just spam it. SAO is my favorite because there are no guns and no magic at all.

Oct 31, 2012 8:45 AM
Oct 2010
Well that trailer was certainly very telling.
Oct 31, 2012 8:46 AM

Mar 2012
xuezhi said:
KaiKatsuya said:

The setting...?
I think ALO is the best then.

I also don't really like games with magic in it. Many games with magic as well and people just spam it. SAO is my favorite because there are no guns and no magic at all.

I do not have a problem with swords, I just like magic more, but I agree with you at the guns part, I don't like them,
Oct 31, 2012 10:53 AM

Apr 2009
amazing new arc amazing anime xd
Oct 31, 2012 10:55 AM

Aug 2009
Calumz said:

It hasnt shown anything amazing in ALO arc yet though...Yet...
Oct 31, 2012 11:09 AM
Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
Calumz said:

yeah it did sugha's tits :o
Oct 31, 2012 11:15 AM

Sep 2012
JavierR said:
ssjokg said:
Calumz said:

yeah it did sugha's tits :o

This.
The defining point of the arc is finally here.

(Jk. I have nfc, since i've not read any of the LN's. But regardless; Boobs.)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oct 31, 2012 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
haters can hate, trap kirito is the best kirito

screw swords and magic, id rather have a bow

and screw guns and bullets, id rather use the force
ZekkenOct 31, 2012 12:43 PM
Oct 31, 2012 12:47 PM
Jul 2012
Im guessing in a new game he created a girl character? Tell me i'm right.
Oct 31, 2012 12:51 PM
Oct 2012
JavierR said:

Oct 31, 2012 3:28 PM

Feb 2012
Can't stop laughing with these hilarious comments :D

JavierR said:

lol
Oct 31, 2012 6:11 PM

Oct 2012
lionheart04 said:
ssjokg said:
The delicious trap:

Why not? you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, anyways that preview was pretty good.. even though I couldn't understand a word, IT LOOKED GOOD!
Oct 31, 2012 9:17 PM

Jun 2009
whatever123456 said:
JavierR said:

Oct 31, 2012 9:22 PM

Oct 2012
His character is quite similar to that of the first ARC apart from the ears obviously because its a fairy type game.

Oct 31, 2012 9:32 PM

Oct 2010
Here are my quick thoughts cause I am busy right now. First of all the following,

Can’t wait for it. It will be super MOE of Yui to do that to Kirito while being a Pixie.

While for Suguha can’t wait to see her in the spoiler
glorious panties/bra view with get the spoiler
extra breasts/cleavage yummy shower scenes.
Sounds to me like a faptastic experience as I say sometimes or a plain exploitation of Suguha for fan service, which seems to be the key visual to making fan service hentai mangas.

Bottom line will be THIS IS THE EPISODE OF SUGUHA FAN SERVICE! YEAH! I leave it at that. Might add more of the preview thoughts maybe.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 31, 2012 9:33 PM
Jul 2012
gee you sure are a pervert yumekichi sama
Oct 31, 2012 9:47 PM

Oct 2012
JavierR said:

I was just thinking the same thing .. oh wells, each to their own.
Oct 31, 2012 9:54 PM

Oct 2010
JavierR said:
everyone is for Suguha's body.

Oct 31, 2012 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Is there any other reason?

And no, screw Lyfa, gimme Sugu. (Her avatar look shit in comparison to the real thing, dumb fairies with big breast just don't work)
Oct 31, 2012 10:33 PM

Oct 2012
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

And no, screw Lyfa, gimme Sugu. (Her avatar look shit in comparison to the real thing, dumb fairies with big breast just don't work)

She is pretty good looking, but they over did the breasts in the lingerie scene after she logged out, oh well bit of fanservice isn't all bad, as long as its not over done.
Oct 31, 2012 10:40 PM

Dec 2010
Well it doesn't bother me, but i can already see the flames coming for those scenes that "sell"....
Oct 31, 2012 11:08 PM

Oct 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
Well it doesn't bother me, but i can already see the flames coming for those scenes that "sell"....

Of course, a large fan base for a series will always has an absurd about of haters, I will only " hate on the ecchi " in this show if it was actually a genre in it, but its not haha.
Nov 1, 2012 12:07 AM

Oct 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
While it should not. I hope LN readers just shut them by telling them it's only a one shot deal or so I think in ALO arc that is.

Nov 1, 2012 12:30 AM

Jun 2009
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

She is pretty good looking, but they over did the breasts in the lingerie scene after she logged out, oh well bit of fanservice isn't all bad, as long as its not over done.

Overdid?

What're talking about? There's already a lingerie scene back in episode 4. Loli lingerie scene.

What they overdid was the shower scene.

Hmmm... Is it strange that all girls appear cute to me in underwear but Asuna?
When Asuna strip to her underwear... I'm not the least bit excited. As unexcited as seeing Lyfa's enormous boobs.
AirStylesNov 1, 2012 12:35 AM
Nov 1, 2012 8:11 AM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
While it should not. I hope LN readers just shut them by telling them it's only a one shot deal or so I think in ALO arc that is.

Lol, well that might not happen. There are a few scenes and places coming up that I can think of that the anime might make it over the top to "sell" it. Have to wait and see how they animate it.

Nov 1, 2012 8:25 AM

Feb 2012
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Every time I see her. I see her legs O_O she has nice legs lol...
Nov 1, 2012 9:38 AM

Jun 2009
MidnightPride said:
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Every time I see her. I see her legs O_O she has nice legs lol...

You mean thighs? Personally, I like slightly bigger but toned thighs.

Why is why I prefer sport models, donno why super models always have skinny thighs.
Nov 1, 2012 10:17 AM
Jul 2012
sao needs an eroge adaptation make it happens.
Nov 1, 2012 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
AirStyles said:
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Overdid?

What're talking about? There's already a lingerie scene back in episode 4. Loli lingerie scene.

What they overdid was the shower scene.

When Asuna strip to her underwear... I'm not the least bit excited. As unexcited as seeing Lyfa's enormous boobs.

How about now
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Nov 1, 2012 11:34 AM

Dec 2010
xuezhi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Lol, well that might not happen. There are a few scenes and places coming up that I can think of that the anime might make it over the top to "sell" it. Have to wait and see how they animate it.

Even if its not "over the top" people will still complain, for every actual critic there is on this show there is like 50 haters, animating those scenes is like giving them ammo to complain and whine as if it will change anything.
Nov 1, 2012 12:20 PM

Jun 2009
Shiveron said:
AirStyles said:

How about now

Nope... Still nothing...
Nov 1, 2012 12:25 PM
Jul 2012
AirStyles said:
Shiveron said:
AirStyles said:

How about now

Nope... Still nothing...

I feel you, i can't even fap to an asuna doujin. Asuna is just not sexy.
Nov 1, 2012 1:38 PM

Dec 2009
JavierR said:
sao needs an eroge adaptation make it happens.

But according to that one thread, the Infinity Moment game that's coming out is just pure evulz erogez.
Nov 1, 2012 1:46 PM

Sep 2012
NettoAzure said:

But according to that one thread, the Infinity Moment game that's coming out is just pure evulz erogez.

If you believe the biased reporting, sure.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» SAO watch order

18s - 10 hours ago

12 by akatsukinoluna »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » is it just me, or do you guys also like asuna a lot? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Yesterday

60 by PizzaGOD_74 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

492 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 15, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Aug 25, 2012

535 by AliQasim22 »»
Sep 13, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

951 by Rexnihilo »»
Sep 7, 11:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.