3It was OK
8.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
8.3%
Average 4.4
12 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2007 7:37 AM

May 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, things are starting to get interesting really fast. I wonder what Ikki is going to do next. He definitely looked pretty devastated after what happened with Sora and all. Can't wait for the next chapter.

And Ringo definitely is starting to irritate me. I mean, c'mon, if you like Ikki and all, who the hell cares what other people think. Go hug the man. Sure, you might get the beating of a lifetime from Kilik...but that's a small price to pay, eh? Hehe. Definitely starting to love Kururu though.
Aug 16, 2007 11:32 AM
Apr 2007
Yeah this was the kind of chapter i was waiting for. finally something is happening. agree totally with you about Ringo. i myself dont like her where much, you can se here that the women that Ikki is going to be with if something like that happes its going to be Kururu Sumeragi, or atlest you can dream cant you? :P

Was looking at the raw's of Air gear there are some page's that gives away much about Ikki's new road there.

Cant wait for the next chapter!

Aug 16, 2007 12:04 PM

Oct 2006
Haha everyones an IkkxKururu fan. As with me, but I still don't hate Ringo as much. And sweet, we gonna see Hurricane Road. I still want then to go back to parts wars.
Aug 17, 2007 6:23 AM

May 2007
Puvi2Groovy said:
Haha everyones an IkkxKururu fan. As with me, but I still don't hate Ringo as much. And sweet, we gonna see Hurricane Road. I still want then to go back to parts wars.

Lol, it not that I hate Ringo. Actually, she's one of my favorite characters. I guess there's just this certain charm around Kururu that just makes me gravitate towards her I guess. I don't know. Nevertheless, the hurricane road should be pretty amazing.
Aug 17, 2007 8:40 AM
Apr 2007
yeah Ringo is ok, but i still think she is a bitch, for the way she is acting. >_< let's just hope that something happens with Ikki and Kururu.

Someone that i really is starting to hate is Sora >_< he is the worst of them all now, and after him that Kilik comes he's just a wierdo :S

Give more Air gear to the people!!! :D
Aug 17, 2007 9:49 AM

Oct 2006
Wa! Kilik is funny, with his points system:

'All of you, 0 points'

But Sora scans should really speed up to latest raw, so I don't hear about whats going to happen all the time.
May 21, 2008 12:23 PM

Feb 2008
Whoa, things are getting really interesting now.

Ikki is in some deep shit now, I wonder what he'll do now.
Jul 12, 2017 5:19 AM

Feb 2013
I loved seeing Ringo's face when Kururu hugged Ikki.
May 21, 11:01 PM

Jun 2021
I miss when the plot was about ridin' on roller skates
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 211 Discussion

Ishmael - Jul 19, 2008

13 by Adriannitro »»
Sep 1, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 210 Discussion

Trineas - Jul 9, 2008

17 by Adriannitro »»
Sep 1, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 205 Discussion

avrc - May 30, 2008

9 by Adriannitro »»
Aug 31, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 200 Discussion

avrc - Apr 11, 2008

13 by Adriannitro »»
Jul 5, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 198 Discussion

avrc - Mar 19, 2008

10 by Adriannitro »»
Jul 5, 3:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.