Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 9, 2011 3:17 PM

Jan 2009
Thar, I gave the thread a little push by putting up an actual topic.
Though too bad, I ain't got nearly enough rage against said topic to actually rant about it.
So, go ahead, anyone, write a nice rant post about them rabid fangirls fawning all over Ao no Exorcist. It's not like it's a bad show though, but rabid fangirls are rabid.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 9, 2011 11:24 PM

Apr 2008
Ugh you sure picked one close to home. They are all praising that show to hell and back when it has absolutely nothing that has not been done before.

Son of satan: Oh yes like 666 Satan and countless other demonic bastard children never rebelled against their heritage.

Uses a Katana: lol yea like over 90% of action Anime mains use a sword

School that doubles as a secret organization: oh now where did I hear that before....OH YEA SOUL EATER

Quirky principal with a scheme: again so many series it's pointless to bother mentioning

Ah yes the blue flames: Yea like Code Breaker doesn't do that already >_>;;;

so yea to sum it up AnE does not deserve the rabid following it has
May 11, 2011 2:14 PM

Jan 2009
Also, if I could find enough words for it, I'd go ranting about how we still haven't got any announcement for an adaption of Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru.
Because it's in terrible need of an adaption.

On another note, good job Darklight, you make me proud. Sometimes, not always. Far from always, actually, but that's besides the point.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 11, 2011 4:27 PM

Apr 2008
To be honest I don't want an adaptation. Because getting the ps3fication patch for the first episode I can clearly say that the novel with voice and better graphics, trashes the anime.
May 11, 2011 11:51 PM

Jan 2009
Then again, the novel's ep1-4 is still tedious as shit.
It doesn't get close to good until ep5. And then in ep7 it gets really good. And in ep8 it's just plain awesome.

If nothing else, I just want an adaption to see some really awesome scenes in motion.
May 12, 2011 12:21 AM

Apr 2008
Exactly. And given how Deen slaughtered the tedious bits you think they would do a good job with the epic ones? Look at Unlimited Blade Works fiasco.
May 12, 2011 1:41 AM

Jan 2009
Well, they will fail, that's a given. I still want to see some of these scenes animated.
But that's just my opinion, I guess.
Jun 5, 2011 12:41 AM

May 2009
You know guys, I thought you were only exaggerating things but after I saw the discussion of episode 7 on this forum I totally agree with you.

When Izumo was half naked even though the anime didn't show it in a fanservice way? "Eeugh! Fanservice! It makes me roll my eyes! D:"
That filler scene at the end with shirtless Rin? "Kyaaaaa!! <3<3<3 Kawaii Rin! So smexy! :3 I want more! MOOOOOORE!"

Double standard, much?
Jun 5, 2011 2:28 AM

Apr 2008
Such is the nature of rabid fangirls. A sad truth for anime fandoms
Jun 17, 2011 6:52 AM

Jun 2010
Ao no exorcist does nothing for me.
The girls wont shut up about it.

Kill me.
Jun 17, 2011 3:28 PM

Apr 2008
Welcome brother/sister. You will fit right in with us here XD
Jun 24, 2011 9:39 AM

Mar 2009
My friend is one of those fangirls. I love her, but it's annoying >:|

This is the right place to ask, right? Could you add to the related characters:

Rena Ryuugu
Hideyoshi Kinoshita (Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates him? :/)
Yuzuru Otonashi
Jun 24, 2011 9:53 AM

Jan 2009
Any place is the right place, I guess.

Anyway, fixed.
And I personally don't hate Hideyoshi. I don't particularly like him either though.
Jul 13, 2011 10:43 AM

May 2009
And another damn lag!

Goddammit, one more time I wasn't able to update my list or even post on this forum! Why can't we have a site that doesn't break down every 2 months or so?!

So let's rant once more about how this site sucks.
Jul 13, 2011 12:21 PM

Jan 2009
It's not like the site itself sucks.
The programming behind the site, on the other hand... ( ¬‿¬)
Need I say more? I think not.
Jul 17, 2011 1:07 AM
Oct 2010
I hate Makoto from school days f**king man whore. D:< I actually liked Sekai. I don't understand the reason to hate her cuz she was one of the nicer main characters that ya know DIDN'T go completely crazy. Felt reeeeeally bad for Katsura though too... Felt bad for all the girls that were used by Makoto.
Jul 17, 2011 2:53 AM

Jan 2009
>that ya know DIDN'T go completely crazy
Nope, not crazy at all. She just, like, stabbed someone to death.
Aug 18, 2011 7:52 AM

May 2009
Ok, I saw that we lack of a really important section: the pepole section. In our rules it's written that we can hate pepole too, unless they're members of MAL, but there's no one in that section ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

So I'll have the honor to start that section with Tite Kubo. That hack deserves to be hated for all the reasons in this world.
Aug 18, 2011 11:33 AM

Jan 2009
Well, there have been real people ranted about too. Like, my digital electronics teacher from two years ago, to name one.
And wait, does the rules specify that it can't be anyone from MAL? Maybe that should be added. I dunno.
Well, flaming is fun.

So, if you feel like ranting about Kubo, you're free to do so then, I'll just go change the topic, brb.
Done.
The stage is all yours. ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Aug 31, 2011 1:37 PM

May 2009
Ok, I just saw the title for this week chapter and it's called: why me sad.

I just wanted to take a flight to Japan, so I could finally give Kubo some jabs to the face. Maybe with the head trauma he would have forgotten all the Engrish he learned and maybe he would have started to study real English.
Sep 7, 2011 10:42 PM
Sep 2008
Oh god fucking Kubo
Sep 27, 2011 12:14 PM

Jan 2009
Tl;dr Shiba Hibino. I want her dead. Preferably if she dies a painful death.
Actually, I despise all completely useless characters, especially if they happen to be the protagonists romantic interest.
And not only that, she's got the most retarded breasts I've ever seen. They're not even shaped normally.
Sep 29, 2011 9:01 PM

Jul 2009
U just mad that yur man bewbs don't look like that... ¯( ̄ー ̄)/¯

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Mar 22, 2014 9:38 PM

Aug 2012
Why do people hate Nakanon?Why do people hate Nakanon?Why do people hate Nakanon?Why do people hate Nakanon?Why do people hate Nakanon? ...... I HATE!! all you guys hating Kanon Nakagawa.

That said ....the 5 anime characters i hate the most are:
1.Shinji Ikari(What a pussy)
2.Yuasa Hiromi(She's a bitch)
3.Itou Makoto(Well who doesn't hate him)
4.Inaba Himeko(Cause i'm a Nagase Iori fan :))
5.Haruna Sairenji(Too annoying)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Reasons to hate Yuka goes here: ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 24, 2009

79 by Sammy_Lee »»
Aug 28, 2015 7:01 AM

» Match Yuka to someone and dump her?

katedadevil - Nov 28, 2009

26 by BitchMaster »»
Sep 25, 2011 2:22 PM

Poll: » HARUKA (YOSUGA NO SORA): REMOVE OR NOT TO REMOVE?

BitchMaster - Apr 8, 2011

3 by Oosran »»
Apr 12, 2011 1:30 AM

Sticky: » Characters NOT to be ranted about ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Dec 1, 2009

59 by BitchMaster »»
Apr 8, 2011 5:10 PM

» Did you guys even watch/read 11eyes LoL

fujifruit - Nov 14, 2010

12 by Darklight0303 »»
Nov 27, 2010 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.