Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 9, 2010 8:50 PM

Sep 2007
Maybe this time it will be more than just a regular slash of energy!?
Jun 9, 2010 9:27 PM

May 2007
ROFL. More powerups? Another Getsuga Tenshou? Really Kubo...?
All Aizen had to do is kill a train thingy?

Where's Rukia, I miss her so much right now :(

Jun 9, 2010 9:58 PM

Dec 2008
Aizen is being naughty <3

"True, I apologize. Let's take a little walk, shall we?"
Jun 9, 2010 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
lol Final Getsuga Tenshou xD
Jun 9, 2010 10:47 PM

Jul 2008
Party on, Gin, party on.
Jun 9, 2010 10:47 PM

Mar 2009
Come on, Gin, betray Aizen already! I would never complain about Bleach ever again if that were to happen. In fact, I'd raise my overall score on the series by two points. Seriously. I think there's more depth to him than meets the eye. Perhaps Matsumoto will have some type of effect on him.
Jun 9, 2010 11:22 PM

Jan 2008
FUCK YES, I CAN'T WAIT FOR ICHIGO TO TAKE TEN CHAPTERS TO LEARN A MOVE THAT'LL ONLY PROVE TO BE A MINOR INCONVENIENCE TO AIZEN.

My money is still on everyone sending their reiatsu to Ichigo and Ichigo finishing Aizen with a spirit bom---ahem, excuse me, collective getsuga tenshou.
Jun 9, 2010 11:24 PM
Jan 2009
Bleach never disappoints.
Jun 9, 2010 11:25 PM

Jan 2008
It's difficult to be disappointed when you have no expectations. That's the only way to read Bleach without wanting to cut yourself.
Jun 9, 2010 11:26 PM

Jul 2008
Panaru said:
FUCK YES, I CAN'T WAIT FOR ICHIGO TO TAKE TEN CHAPTERS TO LEARN A MOVE THAT'LL ONLY PROVE TO BE A MINOR INCONVENIENCE TO AIZEN.

My money is still on everyone sending their reiatsu to Ichigo and Ichigo finishing Aizen with a spirit bom---ahem, excuse me, collective getsuga tenshou.

Oh what, wasn't that going to finish this way for sure?

FINAL LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP GETSUGA TENSHOU.
Jun 9, 2010 11:32 PM

Jan 2008
Dandere-chan said:

LIKE THIS!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi9f_IbAvIQ&feature=related

Only with...fuck, I dunno, Ichigo and Rukia and Orihime in some kind of unholy threesome.
Jun 9, 2010 11:33 PM

Jul 2007
Dandere-chan said:
Panaru said:

No sir, thats naruto.

Bleach will most likely be
"MULTIPLE UBER POWERED GALAXY BUSTING RESOLVE-BASED COMBINED REIATSU PURPLE GETSUGA TENSHOUs"
Jun 9, 2010 11:36 PM
Jun 2007
Fai said:
Dandere-chan said:

No sir, thats naruto.

Bleach will most likely be
"MULTIPLE UBER POWERED GALAXY BUSTING RESOLVE-BASED COMBINED REIATSU PURPLE GETSUGA TENSHOUs"

And it'll take 12 chapters for the Uber-move to power-up. :D
Jun 9, 2010 11:40 PM

Jan 2008
Avarice said:

And it'll take 12 chapters for the Uber-move to power-up. :D

Well let's hope the countdown doesn't count like Frieza.

First chapter of countdown: 10, 9, 8, 7.....<to be continued>

Next episode: 17, 16, 15 <commercial break> 25, 24, 23...<to be continued>
Jun 10, 2010 1:06 AM

Jan 2009
Poor train..thing. ^^;

ALso.
lol.
Why does everything start to feel so very forced by now? (Since a bunch of chapters back actually, just refrained from complaining up until now)
Inarius said:
damn that Keigo couldn't of picked a worse time to wake up haha...with Aizen walking straight to town haha
Indeed, I actually kind of lol'd at the fact that he just woke up, bad timing is bad~
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 10, 2010 1:11 AM

May 2010
It would never end
Jun 10, 2010 1:32 AM
Jan 2010
So.. Ichigos father knew of a stronger getsuga, but he just used the regular one when slashing aizen earlier? Sure feels like he's making the story up as he goes, that kubo.
Jun 10, 2010 1:47 AM

May 2009
DonKangolJones said:
apparently they're gonna take a page from Dragonball Z's book & whip out some last minute time nullifying training.]
No doubt, totally ripped that from Dragonball. What a pile, although there was quite a bit going on in this chapter I'll give Kubo that.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Jun 10, 2010 2:15 AM

Apr 2009
Seriously. Stall tactics...with both naruto and Bleach...

pretty excited to see what happens though.
Jun 10, 2010 2:54 AM

Mar 2009
I still think Aizen looks damn funny with that stupid long hair and damn skinny legs.
Jun 10, 2010 3:02 AM

Jun 2010
I wan't ichigo to have new techniques and some more cool stuff! i mean even rukias shika has more different attacks, and ichigo only has getsuga tenshou.

Suicide is the next thing i'm gonna do if ichigo is fighting aizen with only the GT and wins. And i get the vibes that Gin isn't even on aizens side, but talk about polite when aizen apoligizes to Gin XD
Jun 10, 2010 3:14 AM

Feb 2010
The timeless training is a pretty good thing. That way Ichigo can power up like crazy like he always did. And new powers? We know nothing about Getsuga Tensho. It would be great if Ichigo had some illusion-counter because illusions are for pussies.

And I had enough of godlike Aizen. Trying to cut the guy is like slashing yourself and that's stalling.
Jun 10, 2010 4:28 AM
Jun 2008
Sucky chapter... it's just plain boring.

The only thing to look forward too is Gin's true intent
Jun 10, 2010 4:29 AM

Jul 2007
Schoettler said:
So.. Ichigos father knew of a stronger getsuga, but he just used the regular one when slashing aizen earlier? Sure feels like he's making the story up as he goes, that kubo.

Or he could not use it himself.

Now after confirming that Ichigo does indeed can sense aizen's reiatsu, Isshin is ready to teach him that tech.

seriously, GT seems more like hereditary thing and with a bit of luck we will find out the history behind zangetsu and gt technique in few upcoming chapters.
Jun 10, 2010 4:46 AM

May 2010
The Final... Getsuga Tenshou! xD

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 10, 2010 4:47 AM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
we will find out the history behind zangetsu and gt technique in few upcoming chapters.

oh yeah..

the magical getsuga tensou with mistery powers will kill Aizen from one hit.
Jun 10, 2010 4:53 AM

Jul 2009
Hmmm..i dunno..sounds boring
Jun 10, 2010 5:09 AM

Jun 2007
Fai said:
Schoettler said:

Or he could not use it himself.

Now after confirming that Ichigo does indeed can sense aizen's reiatsu, Isshin is ready to teach him that tech.

seriously, GT seems more like hereditary thing and with a bit of luck we will find out the history behind zangetsu and gt technique in few upcoming chapters.

Nah the upcoming chapters will be more of Kubo dry humping Aizen.
Jun 10, 2010 5:13 AM

Jan 2009
lol i think Gin is on the Heroes side
Jun 10, 2010 8:00 AM

Aug 2009
God. The chapter was so sad.

R.I.P. Koutotsu

The greatest trains ever brought to the manga world
Jun 10, 2010 8:08 AM

Nov 2008
Jesuvius said:

Looks like Gin is getting fed up with Aizen :o

Edit: And oh yeah, more Gestuga Tenshou =P

Meh the final ultimate super Getsuga Tenshou!!!!

Gin never likely was overly fond of him .. dont you recall hes one of the only 2 (now 1) captains who feared being killed. he stayed on more likely due to fear then anything else. Not a gin defender but His chat with ichigo , and his chat with himself about the fight should be enough to show his real loyalty is to himself before Aizen.

Maybe ill finally get to see Tatsuki again! the only plus side of this borefest
Jun 10, 2010 9:32 AM

Jan 2009
belatkuro said:
Final Getsuga? So that's like the 10x Kamehameha of Bleach? Come on...
How long will this training take? I'm guessing some 2-3 chapters, minimum.

You'd like to. It'll probably last whole summer (around one volume material).
Jun 10, 2010 10:17 AM

Sep 2009
Seriously how are people like Fai addicted so hard that they can cross the ocean of shit to see an actual moron spewing that ocean and see his creation as a masterpiece?
Jun 10, 2010 11:22 AM

Aug 2009
this manga doesn't deserve to be consider the big 3. It lacks so much creativity.
Jun 10, 2010 11:41 AM

Jul 2007
SoFarGone said:
this manga doesn't deserve to be consider the big 3. It lacks so much creativity.

on obviously uwe boll's ninjas and wan piss pirates deserve?

big three are what they are.

worthless stuff you read to pass time.

As of now(since i dont read wan piss), out of those two, bleach at least continues to make sense and i am still intrigued by mysteries.
Jun 10, 2010 11:42 AM

Apr 2009
Feinei said:
Seriously how are people like Fai addicted so hard that they can cross the ocean of shit to see an actual moron spewing that ocean and see his creation as a masterpiece?

simple.

they just dont read anything better than that..

tho i see FMA on his list so that can be an exception..

anyways he's trying to defend it so hard prolly cause doesnt read other better manga's like onepiece etc

so he's limiting himself
Jun 10, 2010 12:11 PM

Jul 2008
so now it turns out getsuga tenshou is actually a technique that can be passed down? anyways its time for keigo to shin... damn hes screwed
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 10, 2010 12:11 PM

Jan 2009
It has nothing to do with the kind of manga he reads. I like Bleach, too, the way it is, it's just that I have a different attitude towards that manga, while you expect the same thing from everything you read.
You don't even know what you want to see yourselves. If the author was actually listening to your statements, the manga would've ended after chapter 100. This manga does not suppose to end soon, so yeah, it drags, but it's 19 pages a week, you can't expect magnificent plot developments, you're to eager to judge.
Jun 10, 2010 1:11 PM

Oct 2007
too slow paced + bullshit at the end
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2010 1:13 PM

Apr 2009
LiarK said:
it drags, but it's 19 pages a week, you can't expect magnificent plot developments

sorry but do you in case read other manga ?

the material in a Bleach chapter is like 20-30% of the material in Naruto/OnePiece WEEKLY chapter.

the other weekly shounens are satisfying at least.. the material in a chapter is quite a lot..
bleach instead can be read in 1 minute only..

thats disgusting.
Jun 10, 2010 1:16 PM

Apr 2009
Fai said:

As of now(since i dont read wan piss), out of those two, bleach at least continues to make sense and i am still intrigued by mysteries.

wat does not makes sense in naruto ?
i mean besides the lame twists ( that sometimes appears)
but overall at least is fast paced and teh story is moving on..
whats wrong in it?
Jun 10, 2010 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
sorry but do you in case read other manga ?

Sorry, but can't you look at my profile before asking such a useless question?

Knowing exactly how Bleach goes, you continue to expect miracles from it. Who's at fault here for you lack of enjoyment? I know all the minuses of this manga, but I still continue to enjoy it. I can't even find a reason for you to read it, after all your complaints and complete hatred you spill week after week. It's like you use Bleach to show your great taste, how objective you are and oh so great at distinguishing right from wrong. No one cares, really.
Jun 10, 2010 1:25 PM

Jun 2010
I dont like this chapter. But i like the twist between Aizen/Gin could be interesting ;)
The "Final" GT..looks like it is the attack of Isshin as he attacked Aizen with regular GT.
(These do training and become stronger chapter are not bad..but mostly slow o.o)
Hope the next few chapters will show some major improvement or some Aizen pwns WORLD stuff ^^
Leader of the Exequias ~ Rise Up Arbola ~

Project -> "Greatest AMV`s (on Youtube) of all time"
(Take a sneaky look on my list ~ preview area is done ^^)
Jun 10, 2010 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
OMG I AM SO SURPRISED THERES ANOTHER GETSUGA.................
Jun 10, 2010 2:12 PM

Apr 2009
LiarK said:

Knowing exactly how Bleach goes, you continue to expect miracles from it.

you still dont know what are you talking about..

Why are we ranting ?

because its one of the top 3 thats why.

YOU said yourself you cant expect miracles from it ( that means the manga sux)
but its on the same rank as Naruto/OP i mean big shounen..

so how can those ones get normal chapters and this one not ?
we are ranting because we expect awesomeness from the others and we dont get that from Bleach..
Jun 10, 2010 2:31 PM

Jan 2009
Who cares whether it at some top or not, read it as it is, why do you create some extra factors for your judgment? Comparing to everything else is not always the best thing. There are different authors with different perceptions and thinking, you can't expect the same thing from different people.

YOU said yourself you cant expect miracles from it ( that means the manga sux)

I did not say it sucked, the manga is fine, but it has it's limits, true, and I'm aware of it, that's why I don't expect anything. And I've read better manga, so it's not like I don't have anything to compare it with, but as I said, change the attitude and everything will look calmer and easier.
Jun 10, 2010 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
Panaru said:

Panaru said:
It's difficult to be disappointed when you have no expectations. That's the only way to read Bleach without wanting to cut yourself.

I had to quote for truth.
Another boost to the getsuga ftw, I mean all he had to do to learn a technique in the first place was to know it's name, then he had to watch his hollow use a technique, now he has to play scrabble with his dad and spell "getsuga" to get a rainbow coloured getsuga *awface*.
At least bleach makes me laugh every week.
I keep remembering when Tite said two people can't have the same zan / powers, I can't wait to see his explanation for Isshin.
Jun 10, 2010 3:36 PM

Feb 2010
This manga is now ranked worst than naruto. by one. damn im losing hope. this is depressing
Jun 10, 2010 4:40 PM

Jul 2008
Naruto's been better than bleach for a long time, even if it was focusing on aktasuki / sasuke, it was a lot better than this.
Jun 10, 2010 4:49 PM

Nov 2009
I remember when Bleach was actually good and made sense. Back when it was just, Soul Society and the real world. That was fun. This is not fun. Woohoo, overpowered form of an attack he already knows. Isshin's all "Hey I just happen to know some ultimate attack that I'ma teach you, let's hang around in this timeless shithouse instead of bringing order to the universe."

Am I the only one who got massive lols from Isshin saying to Ichigo "What are you gonna do, cry? Just sit there and whine about how you couldn't protect everyone again?" That made the chapter in my opinion. Whiney Ichigo getting bitchslapped.

Anyway.

What ever happened to Rudobone vs Rukia, Renji, and Sado; Yammy vs. Kenpachi and Byakuya?

Kubo, please fix your manga. You're breaking my heart.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

84 by Ramenus »»
Sep 19, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 4, 2009

8 by Datrunix »»
Sep 18, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 423 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jinjos - Oct 6, 2010

217 by Ramenus »»
Aug 24, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 364 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

direbliss - Jul 1, 2009

157 by Ramenus »»
Aug 23, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 675 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

63 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Aug 15, 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.