Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2010 12:23 AM

Jan 2010
werr-y

Pic: pretty cute, especially the clothes and face.

Fav Anime: Spice and Wolf is very good and should be there. Ef~A tale of Memories~ is also very good. I liked it better than ef melodies pesonally, since it had a better feel. Haven't watched Baccano and Higurashi, but am making plans for it. Heard they were pretty good, but idk.

Fav Manga: The only one in there that I read is Liar game. It wa ok, but not my type of manga though. As for Gantz, I watched the anime and I liked it(minus the gruesome stuff); not sure about the manga though.

Characters: Here are the ones I approve of: Holo, Nagato, Senjogahara, Yin. The other I either don't know or I don't like.

About me: The pic was pretty good, but its not my type of pictures, so I would rate it low. The fav parts were normal, since almost every1 has it. The unique thing I like though is the funny story part. The surprise ending is hilarious.
Score Criteria:
Apr 11, 2010 12:32 AM

Aug 2008
GreatEmperor

Profile Picture: Can't go wrong with LoGH. Not my style of profile pictures, but can't fault it either.

Favorite Anime: Again LoGH is godly. Seen Death Note and Code Geass and agree they are pretty good. Haven't seen the others.

Favorite Manga: N/A

Characters: Nice long and diverse list. Kudos to Yang Wenli.

About Me: Again not my style, but always have to give credit when it isn't a generic wall of black text.
Apr 11, 2010 1:08 AM

Jan 2009
Tsurayu

Profile Picture: Oh, what a cute little angel =)

Anime: Everyone says Clannad is great, but it feels wrong for me to watch it. Higashi No Eden - I'm planning on watching it, heard the OP already, great song. Monster - my top, the story, the twists, the characters, perfect. LotGH - epic, what else can I say, It's a pleasure to watch it.

Manga: 20th Century Boys - another great story by Naoki Kurosawa, well thought story, great way of telling it. Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan - it made me cry at the end, I did not expect that actually. Really strong and touching. The last three not touched yet, though the summaries of them are tempting.

Characters: I know only Yang Wenli and Lunge - both are very gifted. Though I didn't develop any sympathy to Lunge, I was rather irritated with him. But Yang is another story, piece of art =)

People: The creator of Clannad, guess he deserves some credit =) Yuki - wow, definitely a talent.

About Me: Short and to the point. Simple and nice design.
Apr 11, 2010 6:25 AM

Jan 2009
LiarK

Profile Picture: There's something about it that makes me really like it. I don't exactly know why, but I like its simplicity. Where is it from?

Top Anime: Sadly, I have no seen any of those (yet), but I've heard MANY positive remarks about them all, and I can see that you're a fan of violence. Not that it's a bad thing. xD

Top Manga: Yet another solid list of manga that I see. Again, I have yet to read them, but they're all so tempting to pursue. I must wonder though, is Slam Dunk actually that good?

Top Characters: I've heard of/know most of the characters, and from my knowledge, you seem to like the serious types. Thumbs up to Byakuya and Ganryu though. :)

Top People: Two profound people, clearly. I know that Slam Dunk and 20th Century Boys are acclaimed series (that I really should look into now that I think about it). Though there are few, it's great.

About Me: Very clean and simple. I like that.
Apr 11, 2010 7:14 PM

Mar 2009
Sotoriel

Pic- That's what I call 'overdressing', lol. Not bad I guess..

Anime- Howl was good, Ouran was really annoying, KHR having no blood at all compared to the manga sucks, I'm gonna be watching Blood+ soon enough.

Manga- Rurouni's awesome. KHR just alright, predictable at times.

Chars- Kenshin wasn't my fave in the series. Belphegor's cool. Ayumu is just very annoying and stupid.
Apr 11, 2010 8:39 PM

Nov 2008
Profile pic-looks intimidating lol

Anime-havnt really seen any of them...yet!!!

characters-wow everybody loves light except me XD im for L.(tho hes wierd)and Alucard is undoubtedly awesome

people- LOL seiyuu for gintoki

about me-wow you love sanzo a lot lol
Apr 11, 2010 10:43 PM

Mar 2009
aloper

Pic
Average. The flowers are too big though.

Anime
Drrr's good so far, but it's a teeny bit boring when Selty's the main focus in some scenes imao.

Manga
None. What the hell?! Go read!!!

Chars
Izaya''s cool and Zura's hilarious.

About Me
'Nothing yet'. Hmm...
Apr 13, 2010 9:31 AM

May 2009
PIcture: looks cool, although i think that your need to put there you username ruins it...

Anime: haven't watched any of your fav's, and as we have a compatibility of only 42.9%, i guess that we have different tastes.

Manga: from you fav's the only i know and read (im at volume 11 on-hold) is death note. i must say the first is quite good, with an intelliegent, but the second part is plain terrible. i've also heard of onani master, and it looks funny and interesting, thumbs up there!

characters: light is there, he's cool i guess. revy kicks ass alsobut the true king is alucard!!

about me: meh a bit boring (i cant see the photobucket pics btw). the most interesting thing is the animation, but unfortunally i dont get the joke.
Apr 13, 2010 1:35 PM

Mar 2009
peroxid:

Picture: It looks like she's planting a bomb in the bathroom.

Anime: Somewhat High Compatibility. Evangelion was okay. I still have to watch Hellsing Ultimate.

Manga: I've never read any of those except for Vinland Saga, which was fantastic.

Characters: I don't really like any of them except for Thorfinn and Misato.

About Me: Horror fan? The Evangelion version looks clean.
Apr 13, 2010 4:50 PM

Mar 2009
Akateito

Pic
The same character as in your avatar, I presume. Not very HQ but alright.

Anime
I watched PoT but dropped it.

Manga
OMK's awesome and DD"s okay.

Chars
Light's badass and Shizuo's funny.
Apr 13, 2010 5:19 PM

Apr 2010
AlexSadist-sama

Picture: I like it, quite dark....love the eyeliner.

Fav. Anime: I haven't watched any. But looks intreseting.

Fav. Manga: When I clicked on Onani Master Kurosawa....I was taken a-back....then I lauged XD

Fav. Characters: I like Light.

Fav. People: I don't know any of them

About Me: Quiet simple...but I'm one to talk.
Apr 13, 2010 8:12 PM

Mar 2009
aLeaf

Pic
3D. Not much to say about it.

Anime
I used to like Pokemon very much and till now I like Pikachu, lol.
Been planning to watch Spirited Away.

Manga
None.

Characters
None. So I can't comment..

About Me
Well yeah, you stated the obvious.
Apr 13, 2010 8:26 PM

Jan 2010
profile pic: evil!!!!!!! I like evil though so its pretty good.

Anime: Haven't watched outlaw star and Higurashi. Slam Dunk was one of my favorite sports anime. Claymore is on hold, can't get past episode 2. Gintama is very good, just not to my taste much.

Manga: Can't comment.

Characters: pretty badass list.

About me: lol, FANS. I guess I just became one.
Score Criteria:
Apr 13, 2010 9:29 PM

Apr 2010
GreatEmperor
Picture -
LotGH, huh? I haven't watched that series yet.

Anime -
The only two I've heard of is Death Note and Code Geass. The others do look interesting though.

Manga -
None.

Characters -
Interesting list, but I can't really say much about it. What I can say, is that some of the characters I don't really like (like Kamina), but I can't blame you for liking them.

People -
None.

About me -
I like the layout. It's really interesting and easy to follow. ^_^

Apr 13, 2010 11:14 PM

Nov 2008
Profile pic-lol chibi-break looks so funny and cute

favorite anime- Durarara is one of my favorites too!! and baccano was pretty damn awesome

favorite manga- omg i love pandora hearts

favorite characters-ahh break is so hilarious
Apr 14, 2010 1:13 AM

Jan 2010
pic: cute pic. pretty good.

anime; The only one I could agree to is TTGL, and I didn't really like it much. Well, that explains our 38% compatibility.

manga: N/A

characters: Im sad to say, but from the shows Ive seen, I hated the characters ob your fav list.... oh well

about me: "nothing yet"
Score Criteria:
Apr 14, 2010 3:10 AM

Mar 2009
GreatEmperor

Profile Pic
Another proof that you're a major LotGH fan.

Anime
Yet another proof that you like LotGH.. Death Note's awesome. I hate Gayass. Planning to watch One Outs.

Manga
Wtf none!

Chars
Light's awesome. The rest which I know, I don't like them. Lulu fucking sucks.
Apr 14, 2010 6:14 AM

Feb 2008
AlexSadist-sama
Profile Picture
Sketch. I hate sketches. (manga excluded)

Anime
Outlaw Star, Higurashi, Claymore understandable.
Gintama, I personally never ever will watch that show.
Rest is unknown.

Manga
Eyeshield, Death Note, Higu are all great shows. Rest is unkown.

Characters
Yagami Light: an utopia idiot
Alucard: badass
Miria: understandable
Revy: she's awesome and badass, more than Alucard
rest is unkown to me

Relunx
Apr 14, 2010 6:21 AM

Mar 2009
Relunx said:
AlexSadist-sama
Profile Picture
Sketch. I hate sketches. (manga excluded)

Actually, that is from a manga.
Apr 14, 2010 6:39 AM

Feb 2008
Then I correct myself: while I'm reading manga I have no problem with it. But for any other cases: profile pic/avatar/sig etc, I hate them.

Relunx
Apr 14, 2010 6:51 AM

Jan 2010
@Relunx:

Bastard! How am I supposed to watch Drrr now? >_>

Profile picture:
The pic itself is nice, but I don't like the font nor the small size. I really thought you would have a better DP.

Anime:
I dropped both Dgray man and Kenichi, so I can't comment much except to say I didn't like them. There was nothing special there to make me watch 100 or 50 episodes.
Drrr is cool, I like it and I hope it continues the same way.

Manga:
Doubt! was amazing, so creepy and supenseful and the ending was so unexpected.. although

Air Gear and HS of the Death are on my PTW for now, lets see if I get to reading them.

Characters: The only one I am familiar with is SHiki from Tsukihime and I don't really get it. What's so good about him? I really dislike him... :)

Layout: It looks terrific. The animation is really smooth and the theme is great.
Apr 15, 2010 4:58 AM

May 2007
Very nice design. I also like the profile picture. It looks like the contents are being updated weekly so that's great as your friends would see changes. I also noticed you made the text color gray just like what I did to my profile. :D

Very nice list of favorite seiyuu and it seems you have a lot of great anime to check out in the future.
Apr 15, 2010 8:49 AM

Jan 2009
@ chibuki

Profile Picture//
It's a shame I don't know who she is, but I like that it's simple.

Top Anime//
Gintama: Never saw it, but I heard both sides about it.
K-ON!!: I have yet to start the second season, but clearly you're a huge fan of K-ON! in order to make the second season one of your favorites.
FMA Brotherhood: I only watched a couple episodes, but it seemed great.
Others: No idea what they are.
You have quite an interesting mix there. From action to slice of life to romance. o_o;;

Top Manga//
K-ON!: I personally don't like the manga, but if you're a K-ON fan, I guess it's understandable.
Toradora!: Never read, but heard good stuff.
School Rumble: Same as Toradora!.
Yotsuba&!: Don't we all love the adorable green-haired girl. x3
Others: Don't know about it.
There's less variety in your manga, but judging from your anime v. manga list, you're clearly more of an anime watcher than a manga reader. And I'm going to take a guess that you read the manga after watching the anime.

Favorite Characters//
K-ON! Girls: You really are a fan. xD
Others: Don't know, but you definitely show that you're more of a fan for female characters than males.

Favorite People//
More female seiyuu. Not gonna lie, but I'm not really a fan of a third of them.

Layout of Profile//
It's really simple, and I really like that. Very easy to navigate around, and (maybe to me) appealing to the eye.
Apr 15, 2010 2:09 PM

Feb 2010
hai hai Sotoriel :D

profile pic --- ooh i like it its like its been drawn did you draw it? XD .....well to me it feels like its been drawn

fav. anime --- yay you like spirited away, howls moving castle ,blood+ and ouran! lol i dunno the other tho ^^U

fav. manga --- sorry i dunno ay of em ^^UU

fav. chara --- haha its cool that youlike saya and ayumu XD

clubs --- there's a club called headpones? XDDD i would soo join that! XD

stats -- wooooow thats a LOT already!@_@ lol and we have a medium comp. :)

about --- i like the clickable profile :D lol us lazy people are soo not into doing hard work XD

overall ia like the profile >w<
Apr 15, 2010 4:47 PM

Mar 2009
animenoygrl

Pic
One of the best I've come across. Like the colours, the lighting and the girl's hot.

Anime
FB- liked it, surprisingly. I thought I wouldn't.
GH- good, enjoyable but certain parts I thought could have been further developed or improved.
Ouran- Didn't like it. Annoying. A little funny though.

Manga
Haven't read em. Seem like poppy happy stuff to me.

Characters
Blearghhh L..
Kyo's kinda emotional and tsundere-ish.
Kai.. not my fave character in the series.
Hikaru.. annoying. I forgot was it him or Kaoru that annoyed me more though.
Shibuya's cool.
Apr 17, 2010 3:59 AM

Mar 2010
pic-
i like it alot even if it did scare me a lil :o i like it alot tho

Anime
aw our combatability is low :( better then it being unknown tho
you gave grave of the fireflys a 2 D: i gave it a 10 lol but cool list you seem to watch a good variety

manga
we dont share any manga so dont have much to say ^-^ but ive seen the anime of some of them

characters
lights very cool :) and i haven't seen any of the others >< sorry lol all seem the cool type :3

you gif is pretty cool on your profile to :)and aww no random friend requests there fun :3 overall cool profile the skin of your anime lsit is cool to

Apr 17, 2010 4:58 AM

Aug 2009
@elvonndcloud

picture: pretty sweet.. no idea who they are though XD

anime: cuwl I like Elfen Lied and Bleach a lot and Death Note is a nice anime too! Haven’t seen Lucky Star and Clannad yet. A compatibility of 26.9% probably because we share only a few anime. And your ratings are somewhat higher than mine.

Manga: You don’t seem to be into manga, same as me. XD

Characters: I only know Soi Fon, Neliel, Lucy and Ryuk. I really like Soi Fon she rocks =D Neliel and Lucy are also nice Imo. (: I personally don't think Ryuk is very special.
DymoniaApr 17, 2010 5:05 AM
Apr 17, 2010 5:07 AM

Mar 2008
elvonndcloud

Anime compatibility with elvonndcloud is: .... unknown D:

Thats ok you only completed 36 and have 10 I have.

You joined March 28, 2010 so you are just starting up I assume. But the progress you have made I really like. Already got a picture with some links. Dangos were pretty funny too. Your list page looks pretty good too. I know you pushed everything to the right for the picture (its a nice picture too) but I kinda dont like things pushed to the right since it makes it a little odd reading. But it's really just me so it wouldnt matter much.

As for negatives ? well apart from really hating that ugly demon in your introduction picture ? I dont really have any ^_^

Good work!

oh and Newcastle ? as in Newcastle NSW ? O_o

Since I took too long!! I'll do another one ^_^

Working on it now!

VanillaHearts
Anime compatibility with VanillaHearts is: 75.1% (High)

Well I think thats a good compatibility rate. From looking thu your lists. There were only marginal differences at most. Yay for scoring Kampfer what it deserved!. Your table and picture go well together. I really like how your table/list on the left and the picture on the right. I prefer left over right like I mentioned in the other quote. Unless its reading manga, then it cant be helped ^_^

You have a really long plan to watch list. So I guess you have alot more to watch in the future ^_^.

I like your main page profile, has some extra information about what you like and such. Makes it more interesting that way :).

I cant really think of any real negatives or the such. So in all, I think it's good ^_^

mmmm done! ^_^
MarlsApr 17, 2010 5:34 AM
Coming soon!
Apr 17, 2010 5:21 AM

Feb 2009
Marls

You're gay.
Apr 17, 2010 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
Anime: Naruto,Bleach and that stuff. I admire that you can watch so many episodes. O.o

Manga: Never read any of them(as expect for me*I is anime n00b*)

Fav. charas: ^^Naruto,Luffy

..You have pretty poular shounen animes as favs.

tnx to raylu for this set ^^
Apr 17, 2010 12:48 PM

Aug 2009
@Katja-chan

Profile picture: It’s lovely, I like it.
Anime: Not really my taste hehe.. Altough Air is the only one I have completed from those and I gave it a 5. I also believe Haruhi is very overrated, and since Clannad is from the same creator as Air I think I won’t really like it either. Everyone has different preferences (:
Manga: I don’t really read manga..
Characters: I like Ritsu too n__n
Btw I love your about me section picture. It looks sweet and looks well together with your profile picture too.
Apr 17, 2010 1:05 PM

Jan 2009
VanillaHearts

Profile picture//
It's absolutely adorable! I really like it. :)

Top anime//
I'm not a huge fan of Naruto, but Inuyasha was alright. Didn't particularly like the anime though. Haven't started Claymore or Lovely Complex though.

Top manga//
Claymore's interesting... from the first couple of chapters I read. Inuyasha was good. I wouldn't make it my favorite though. xD

Favorite characters//
I don't really like any of them. Inuyasha's just neutral. Clare I don't know well enough. And Mikoto and Risa I do not know.

Favorite people//
I love Romi Paku too. :D I'm not a fan of Aya Hirano though...

Profile layout//
It's simple, and I like that. I'm sure if you played around with it more though, you can make something interesting, even without Photoshop. :)
Apr 17, 2010 1:06 PM

Feb 2008
Hello VannilaHearts,

so let's test my analyzing skills :)
By the way, your ex-avatar was beautiful.

Profile Picture: I like it, it is from Lovely Complex, she is the "amazon" described by Otani. She seems that she is flat-chested. The picture has cheerful, funny feeling to it. The background colours really fit with colours, of her t-shirt.

Avatar: She reminds me of Kururu from Air Gear, because of the pink colour of hair. As I said above, your avatar, before this one was really beautiful.

Favorite anime: I'd guess that you're little bit tomboyish, even though that Lovely complex is ruining that guess, of mine.
Naruto Shippuuden is good at times, but I prefer reading Naruto over to watching it.
InuYasha was fine, I have seen some episodes on TV, but I don't think, that I would start watching it. Did you know that the author of InuYasha, is one of the richest woman in Japan?
Claymore was really good one, but the scenes with blood and brutality was bit exaggerating to me. I love Angel Densetsu by same author, but it is comedy.
Lovely Complex was good anime, even though it took me over 3 years to finish it... I have dropped it many times, and started again.

Favorite Manga: I will skip this, if you don't mind.

Favorite Characters: Naruto is really cheerful character, and I have always liked him, even though he annoys me at times.
Clare from claymore is little bit scary.
Sakura... I hate her.
Ichigo is one of the most boring character, I have ever seen. He has almost no plot.

About You: My colour is White, seems we're not enemies nor friends. Your mypersonality.info is almost exactly opposite to me except of being introverted (I am just cca 60% of introvert). I'd guess that you like shounens and genres, that is usually favorite of men. But I don't think, that your personality is tomboyish, just your taste and likes.

edit: Sotoriel, can you wait a little bit? I will comment on you too, you have commented before me... It is fine, I will do it as fast as possible, but don't worry, I won't slack off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sotoriel,

Avatar and profile picture: Both of them are same. The characters in picture looks like they are Pirates, or some sailors from past. According to colours of their clothings, I wouldn't say, that they're marines, nor they are government officials. I don't like the colours, it is little bit depressing, but the whole picture gives me impression of "adventure", "bravery", "passion" and "friendship".

Favorite Anime: I have never seen spirited away, but it belongs to top 30 of best anime. I don't watch anime movies so I don't plan to start it either.
Blood+ is horror, and I dislike horrors, so no... I don't think I will like it. If it was horror and comedy at same time, I'd give it a shot. I have seen few episodes on Anime+, but it didn't catch my eye at all.
Ouran High School Host Club, is really overrated in my opinion. It is kind of romance, that will get nowhere. And I can guess, that the heroine won't end up, with any of those guys. It is actually normal, not to end up with anyone, if there are more protagonists and if there are more, potential lovers. If the author made the heroine end up with one of them, many of fans would get mad, because "she didn't end up with my favorite character".
Hitman was boring, and I have dropped it. It is like Doraemon to me; too childish.

Favorite Manga: Beelzebub is one of my most favorite manga, of all the time. It is really funny and it really reminds me of Gintama.
Sorry, I have never read, or watched the other manga, you have read, even though I have heard of them.

Favorite Characters: Kunieda Aoi, I really hope that she will be love potential for Oga. She is cute and pretty, it could be my favorite character.
Holo or Horo, is bit boring character, it is favorite amongst many people, I have noticed. Maybe because she has ears, that looks like to cats one? Or maybe because of the tail; or maybe because of both. I don't know.
Lavi is like Horo, boring character. I have dropped D.Gray Man because it was boring, and couldn't keep myself watching it anymore.

About You: I guess you couldn't fit all your favorite characters, into what MAL offers "Favorite Characters". So you have putted them on your blog, and there are really a lot of them, so I will probably skip them.
spupapiApr 17, 2010 1:33 PM
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Apr 18, 2010 1:22 PM

May 2009
Unfortunally I don't know who that is. Seems like a cool dude though, but you can't never be sure with those military guys...

PROFILE PIC:
Looks like a wise guy, again, don't know who that is...

ANIME:
The Only think I know is One Piece, and I must say I think its quite good for an long-running series, but i'm not suited for long-running series so i have it on-hold for some time. Overall it looks like you prefer the main-stream stuff.

MANGA:
One Piece is there, which is nice. Liar Game, I heard also about that one, it's on my ptr for some time and looks interesting.

CHARACTERS:
I just know Luffy. He's funny alright, probably my favorite One Piece character. The rest is mostly Gintama, which I think may be also an interesting anime. Will check it out some day.

PEOPLE:
hmm, its just VA's and I don't really follow that stuff.

ABOUT YOU:
Philosophical and Humorous, a nice combination. I'm not very well informed in Politics, so i can't say if I agree or not with your parties.
John Lennon is the King. Then we have Duke Ellington, louis armstrong, chuck berry (!), bb king (!!), john coltrane, dave bruback (man... is he old), buddy guy(!),some guy i dont know who that is... and keith richards (!!!).
I pretty much believe you have included all the legends of old school blues/jazz, plus John Lennon and the ugly guy (keith richards), although i dont listen to blues i pretty much approve your musical taste!
Apr 18, 2010 1:30 PM

Dec 2008
peroxid

Profile picture:
A cool medium quality picture. I liked it alot. 8/10

Favorite Anime:
Good list though I was never really fond of NGE enough to have it as a fave.

Favorite Manga:
Now we're talking. Never read Ghost, but the other ones I have to agree with. Dragonball too, especially since it was so entertaining reading it.

Favorite Characters:
A nice list there, with the exception of the ones I dont know of.

About You:
Well, it was kinda messy. I see you have the NGE theme, so I dunno why you're putting it under spoilers. Not really that much about yourself, but that's not really necessary, I guess. :P
Apr 18, 2010 6:10 PM

Mar 2007
pineappledishes

Profile picture:
Pic of some dude with typical anime hair. He looks violent. Dont care much about male anime guys. Just not my taste.

Favorite Anime:
See you like Robo and Scifi anime. Of you have LOGH, i'll keep that as the lst anime i will watch since its known to have the "i hate anime virus" Everyone seems to get after watching that.
Armored Trooper Voltoms, havent seen it but i've seen the Pailsen Files and i gotta say i realy REALLY hated the pailsen files. I did, however enjoy the action in it (what little it did have) so i need to pick this series up.
TTGL - Understandable as a favorite anime, I really love Yoko... but thats the only thing i loved about TTGL
Ayakashi horror - It was entertaining to watch but i think Aoi Bungaku is way better than Ayakashi.

Favorite Manga:
Don't know much about any of those but based on the descriptions, I might enjoy all of those. Sadly Manga is the least favorite medium of mine since it's a HUGE breeding ground for Manga douchebags and anime spoiler-holes. I do have a few volumes of manga myself, actually just bought vol 9 of MPD Psycho today.

Favorite Characters:
All male characters with the exception of Fay Valentine (unless you prefer man fay). Dont know any of them except for Fay and Kamina and i hate Kamina with a passion. How dare he kiss my future wife Yoko and then act like a douche. Kamina is the epitome of why i hate male shounen characters.

About You:
Nice rainbow hashmarks must have taken you ages to type that up. Other than that, its minimal so its good. Dont know why you spoiler tagged such a small profile I really need to fix mine, but im so lazy. Overall good i guess

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Apr 18, 2010 8:49 PM

Nov 2008
profile pic- unfortunately i have no idea who any of those two are but they seem like a cute couple ^^

Favorite anime- i have never watched any of those anime probably cuz im pretty inexperienced but the name witchblade seems kinda interesting

favorite manga-havnt heard of any of them

favorite characters-havnt heard of any besides jackie chan from gintama haha him and katsura make a great match(both extremely outdated)

favorite people-edward elrics seiyuu!!! awesome but dont really know anyone else ><

about me- no idea who that is but it made me lol
Apr 18, 2010 9:17 PM

Jul 2008
aloper

Profile Pic:
Hmm..well, what can i say? I was actually confused as to who that was at first..thought it might of been Senjogahara from Bakemonogatari..but then i realized it was Alice, right? The picture itself is cute, but im guessing your like me and have no way of getting one of those neat photoshop'd pics, no worries though.

Favorite Anime:
PandoHearts, Drrr!, FMA: Brotherhood, and TTGL! All of those happen to be great anime, i personally loved them..although, im a little behind on a few of them. You seem like you like action anime, eh? Great choices~

Favorite Manga:
I'm in Despair! Your lack of experience with manga has left me in Despair! (little zetsubou sensei comedy for ya there)

Favorite People:
I won't lie, i've never heard of any of those people, so im in no position to say anything.

About You:
Hmm..well this bit made me laugh "My Waifu XD" No idea what the text said buuuut i think you should add a little more things to your profile to make it "your own" keep at it~
Apr 18, 2010 11:38 PM

Feb 2010
@-Kazu

Profile pic:
A manga cover? well yes, obviously...

Favorite anime:
Looks like you like the psychological genre. They're all pretty good but chaos;head? Seriously, after watching the whole show I still "wth happened? o.o"
SZS is one of the best comedy anime aside from Gintama and Hetalia. Zetsuboushita!

Favorite Manga:
You read a lot! Haven't read any of those except high school of the dead (which is actually on hold right now). Mirai Nikki sounds interesting so into my PTW list.

Favorite Characters:
They're mostly from your favorite anime and manga...
I like Rena and Medaka (dang, I have to finish reading that too...) as for the others, it's either i don't know know them of don't care much about them.

About You:
It literally feels like walking into a maid cafe! The pic with the maid that says "Here are some of master's favorite girls" is so cute :D
Nice profile but it rather colorless...
Apr 19, 2010 12:24 AM

Mar 2009
Skipping azuream, since I've commented on the profile before.

-Kazu

Profile Pic
The text ruins the pic. Trimming the pic would be an improvement.

Fav Anime

Higurashi's awesome.

Umineko was good initially, but later there was so much random mishmash of stuff to the point where the anime had no direction.

Chaos Head was good as well, despite its flaws.

Fav Manga
Haven't read them.

Characters

Keiichi's okay.
Battler was atrocious.
Rena in murder mode is cool.
Medaka's good as well, but I don't like her cutesy modes.
I like Beatrice.
Apr 19, 2010 12:32 PM

Aug 2009
@AlexSadist-sama

Profile picture: Scary o__o It definitely fits your likes in anime and manga. By having a glance of your profile picture I guess you like horror, which seems to be the case.

Anime: I love Claymore very much. It is one of my favourite anime too, it has a great and moving story Imo. About the rest, I have only seen some of higurashi, it is a good anime but can’t say I love it very much. We have a compatibility of 62.9 %, pretty high I guess, and I think it would be higher if we just shared more than 15 anime.

Manga: I don’t read much manga and we don’t share any so can’t really say anything about this..

Favourite characters: Light and Miria are awesome. Don’t know the other ones. But by looking at their appearances, they look pretty evil/cool.
Apr 19, 2010 12:32 PM

Jul 2008
Thanks for the comments, ill try getting a better profile pic >.<
Apr 19, 2010 5:04 PM

Mar 2009
@-Kazu, that's up to you.

VanillaHearts

Profile Pic

Same person as in your avatar. I don't like pink hair, but otherwise it's alright.

Fav Anime

Holy crap, you've got more than 5!
I really liked Claymore (more than I expected).
Dunno bout the rest.

Fav Manga

I'm sure Claymore is better here than in the anime.

Characters

Naruto's emo, but he's okay- I like him when he's funny.
Clare is a true fighter.
Sakura=annoying
Ichigo is generic.
Teresa's cool.
Apr 19, 2010 5:15 PM

Jun 2009
AlexSadist-sama

Profile Pic

Interesting picture, nice looks kind of dark. Manga?

Fav Anime

hm? I think out taste might be different.
I didn't watch Outlaw star or Slam dunk.
You like Claymore better than me and
Higurashi is quite wonderful.

Fav Manga

Death note is an exceptionally good manga!!

Characters
Light and Revy are great characters are agree with your choices for them.
Otherwise I am unfamiliar with the rest of them. Sorry.

About me:
I like how you put your favorite genres and kinds of characters!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 20, 2010 1:56 AM

Jan 2009
Suzune-chan~

Profile Picture-

Very pretty, I love the petals placed around.

Favorite Anime-

Loved S1 of Haruhi, Higurashi is awesome, I haven't gotten around to watching Shigofumi or Kuroshitsuji, and I'm not too big a fan of Full Metal Alchemist myself.

Favorite Manga-

I haven't heard of any of these, I'm not too big on the manga ;/

Favorite Characters-

I love Zelos from Tales of Symphonia, he's so awesome. So much better than Kratos ;O, Senjogahara from Bakemonogatari is awesome too, love her personality. Rena is kinda creepy, but she's awesome too xD

About Me-

I know how it feels to be always be worried of offending somebody ;/
I loved Persona 3, I'm a big fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series.
I started watching Durarara! too, it's a great anime xD
Nice picture, it's very attractive.
だよな
Apr 20, 2010 3:29 AM

Mar 2009
Mintzsquee

Profile Pic

The colours are soft and weirdly makes me feel calm when I look at it.

Fav Anime

I've been having DtB on my ptw list for so long. Read the manga and liked it.
I hated Clannad for the most part.

Fav Manga

Haven't read em.

Fav Chars

Only 3.. Tomoyo was okay but I'm surprised she put up with that stupid blondie (Sunohara?).
Apr 21, 2010 2:32 PM

Feb 2010
hai hai again AlexSadist-sama! XDD lmfao u have a LOT of fourm posts O_O lmfao just saying =w=

Profile pic --- lmfao u changed it lol i think? right? lol it's...like a drawing(it's not i know....i think XD) =w= awh i wish i can draw like that XD

Fav. Anime/Chara/Manga --- eh. lmfao same as before all i know is death note n light XD

about --- ooh lmfao ummm it's it's that dude from one piece...Luffy?...lmfao he's using fighting moves!! XD oh and that animation of two guys in some festival...lmfao they look familiar for some reason XD i dunnoo ^^U

lol eh-heh :)
Apr 21, 2010 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
@animenoygrl

Profile Picture-

I really like the color and the picture itself. I was wondering though why you rounded it?

Favorite Anime-

Fruits Basket, Ouran and Ghost Hunt are amazing anime I agree. I have not seen the other two, I usually fail at watching really long anime like that.

Favorite Manga-

I haven't really heard much about these manga so I am unable to really comment here.

Favorite Characters-

Shibuya, Kazuya is really an amazing character good choice. The other characters I am less familiar with.

About Me-

Such a cute collection of pictures and styles!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 21, 2010 3:34 PM

Sep 2008
@Suzune

Profile Picture-

Err umm nice flowery petally pinky picture with ya name on it. anyways WIN. =)

Favorite Anime-

Melancholy, higurashi and FMA are totally epic. I agree with you that they deserve their top spot on ya top list. But I ve seen shigofumi but that never really caught my eye... haha its not F!@#ing enough. And kuroshiji or whatever I do plan on watching it when i have time again since it has a score of 8.38 on MAL. I dont really enjoy watching shows that are lower than 8.

Favorite Manga-

Umm cant comment! xD havnt heard of any of ya favourite manga! geez you must be reading some serious shoujo manga there.

Favorite Characters-

Well i like your list. its nicely balanced lol. it has both guys and girls on it. I like mustang cos hes mustang... I like rena cos shes psycho and swings a cleaver around.... and umm I like kanon cos he says IMMA FURNITURE!!!

About Me-

Awesome fancy profile art made from pro photoshop or whatever haha!
I like it its catchy
Apr 21, 2010 5:11 PM

Mar 2009
Sunspear_Spartan

>>Cool sig.

Profile Pic

Kamina, right? It'd be better if the pic was bigger.

Fav Anime

I hate CG. Too emo.
Higurashi's awesome.

Fav Manga

Mirai Nikki sounds somewhat inspired by Death Note.

Characters

Teresa's kickass.
Revy's badass.
Lulu sucks. (LOL)
Mizore's alright.
Erza's kickass as well.
Pages (25) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

6228 by Renevoir »»
5 minutes ago

» Count until a(n) Mod/Admin posts v46 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 20

1643 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
11 minutes ago

» You wake up in bed with the user above next to you. What do you say? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fleeting_Dream - Feb 26, 2020

7455 by traed »»
18 minutes ago

» Count to OVER 9000! v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 16, 2022

7678 by traed »»
19 minutes ago

» What would you do if I _____? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - May 18, 2019

2084 by traed »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.