Forum Settings
Forums

What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 15, 12:35 PM

Jul 2013
I am not too surprised that most people pirate the overwhelming majority of anime that they watch. Just wanted to let you know.
Apr 15, 1:17 PM

Sep 2020
85% probably

Just because I had a phase where I used to watch from Crunchyroll.. back when VRV existed and I could get free premium. Simpler times....

@Pinoffin
I have YouTube to provide my anime content for free. ^_^

cap...

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Apr 15, 1:32 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to BilboBaggins365
@KietaTeenRomance

Objectively 50% of the industry's income is coming from international profits which you can look at through the AJA data. I highly doubt most Western fans are buying expensive BDs as the primary way to fund the industry. Most are largely just streaming and the fact companies like Netflix are investing heavily into anime, the fact CR's paid userbase has increased 10x in the last few years and the fact other companies are investing into anime streaming seems like that yeah that is the main factor of growth of international funding, which is the primary driver of growth for the entire industry at large.

Granted I don't even have to bring that up. The fact CR, during the Winter 2023 season was on the production committee for 1/5 of the shows being produced that season means they are directly funding about 20% of shows out there in some seasons. So actually your assertion is pretty flawed.

So this isn't about doubt, it's more about being factually wrong because some of you have issues with CR over culture war nonsense. Objectively if Western funding imploded half of the industry's profits would be gone? You think that wouldn't impact the industry? We have more sequels and shows than ever before and partially it's because streaming has flooded into the industry. If that goes away well it's not going to just be whatever mainstream anime that you like disappearing, it's going to be nicher titles too.

So yeah, I mean just be a leech but stop pretending that streaming money doesn't benefit the industry because objectively it does. I was fine being one for years. May not benefit animators, however, if you want to see a sequel of a show it absolutely contributes.
BilboBaggins365 said:
Objectively 50% of the industry's income is coming from international profits which you can look at through the AJA data. I highly doubt most Western fans are buying expensive BDs as the primary way to fund the industry. Most are largely just streaming and the fact companies like Netflix are investing heavily into anime, the fact CR's paid userbase has increased 10x in the last few years and the fact other companies are investing into anime streaming seems like that yeah that is the main factor of growth of international funding, which is the primary driver of growth for the entire industry at large.

Granted I don't even have to bring that up. The fact CR, during the Winter 2023 season was on the production committee for 1/5 of the shows being produced that season means they are directly funding about 20% of shows out there in some seasons. So actually your assertion is pretty flawed.

So this isn't about doubt, it's more about being factually wrong because some of you have issues with CR over culture war nonsense. Objectively if Western funding imploded half of the industry's profits would be gone? You think that wouldn't impact the industry? We have more sequels and shows than ever before and partially it's because streaming has flooded into the industry. If that goes away well it's not going to just be whatever mainstream anime that you like disappearing, it's going to be nicher titles too.

So yeah, I mean just be a leech but stop pretending that streaming money doesn't benefit the industry because objectively it does. I was fine being one for years. May not benefit animators, however, if you want to see a sequel of a show it absolutely contributes.

Damn... if CR went away over 20% of all season Anime would likely not even exists? That's actually pretty profound. Next time I see someone using the excuse to resort to illegally pirate Anime simply because they claim to be oddly "Anti-Crunchyroll", I should just simply list off all the seasonal titles they got in their personal list where CR is actually part of the production committee. I was already aware by all the titles by Netflix simply because they always have their freaken big Production logo vid play before the actual Anime starts. CR should really work on their own Production logo vid just to piss off all those who bitch and whine about crunchyroll. lol
ColourWheelApr 15, 2:41 PM
Apr 15, 1:52 PM

Jul 2016
100% and proud of it. Seeding good stuff 24/7.
Apr 15, 1:56 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to ColourWheel
BilboBaggins365 said:

Damn... if CR went away over 20% of all season Anime would likely not even exists? That's actually pretty profound. Next time I see someone using the excuse to resort to illegally pirate Anime simply because they claim to be oddly "Anti-Crunchyroll", I should just simply list off all the seasonal titles they got in their personal list where CR is actually part of the production committee. I was already aware by all the titles by Netflix simply because they always have their freaken big Production logo vid play before the actual Anime starts. CR should really work on their own Production logo vid just to piss off all those who bitch and whine about crunchyroll. lol
@ColourWheel it's not complete due to reaching maximum characters but here is a list of all the series they helped co produced it's more exhaustive that I would though.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Crunchyroll/comments/y7gaa9/list_of_anime_coproducedproduced_by_crunchyroll/
Apr 15, 2:05 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to samsince04
85% probably

Just because I had a phase where I used to watch from Crunchyroll.. back when VRV existed and I could get free premium. Simpler times....

@Pinoffin

cap...
@samsince04 not in Asia but it's region restricted so it's not a cap. I think you can even find the page of the company who does this in Asia I don't remember which licensor who does this.
Apr 15, 2:05 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Otakupervert890
@ColourWheel it's not complete due to reaching maximum characters but here is a list of all the series they helped co produced it's more exhaustive that I would though.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Crunchyroll/comments/y7gaa9/list_of_anime_coproducedproduced_by_crunchyroll/
@Otakupervert890

You can actually accurately find the info on MAL by simply looking at this page here...

https://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1468/Crunchyroll?q=crunchyroll&cat=company

You only need to filter out the licensors and studios giving Users a more accurate and up to date list every new season.

According to the MAL database, there is over 139 entries that CR has co-produced. That's freaken profound.

ColourWheelApr 15, 2:31 PM
Apr 15, 3:03 PM

Nov 2011
Reply to ColourWheel
@Otakupervert890

You can actually accurately find the info on MAL by simply looking at this page here...

https://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1468/Crunchyroll?q=crunchyroll&cat=company

You only need to filter out the licensors and studios giving Users a more accurate and up to date list every new season.

According to the MAL database, there is over 139 entries that CR has co-produced. That's freaken profound.

interesting. out of a current total of 139 series, ovas and TVs, movies produced or co-produced by Crunchyroll, I watched about 5 of the series, and out of them I would only consider Yubisaki to be a favorite. Seems like the vast majority of series i actually like is not produced nor co-produced by Crunchyroll, at least according to MAL.

which is to say, Crunchyroll could cease operations and i would quite literally not care.
DreamingBeatsApr 15, 3:11 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 15, 3:33 PM

Feb 2021
DreamingBeats said:
interesting. out of a current total of 139 series, ovas and TVs, movies produced or co-produced by Crunchyroll, I watched about 5 of the series, and out of them I would only consider Yubisaki to be a favorite. Seems like the vast majority of series i actually like is not produced nor co-produced by Crunchyroll, at least according to MAL.

which is to say, Crunchyroll could cease operations and i would quite literally not care.
It's honestly a fascinating topic to explore, cause CR actually started to produce anime in 2015 when they entered in a partnership with Sumitomo corporation, creating the company Crunchyroll SC Anime Fund, however this partnership ended in 2019, and since then CR began to produce anime as themselves. But there's also the fact that CR and Kadokawa became close partners in 2016, which is why many new Kadokawa anime have CR on the committe (example Shield Hero or COTE).

But since CR is now owned by Aniplex, this has created a new partnership that wasn't there before, where the two companies will invest together to create shows, usually targeted towards a overseas audience like Solo Leveling for example.

Also important to notice that Funimation were already anime producers themselves before they merged with CR.
They were even on the committes for shows like Fire Force and Fruits Basket, though MAL doesn't do a good job in keeping track of them as producers.
So in reality the amount of anime that CR/Funi has helped produce is way more than that 139 number on MAL...
Apr 15, 3:46 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to ColourWheel
BilboBaggins365 said:

@ColourWheel

Well it's less not exist and more anime would be very slimmed down which, of course said people would assume it wouldn't be their favorites to not get adapted or made. The reality is the influx of money in the industry is making it easier to make stuff. And no, it's not just Ex Arm, it's shows like Yuru Camp, Cyberpunk Edgerunners, A Place Further than the Universe, Blue Lock, Pluto, Violet Evergarden. Shows that have gotten a lot of praise. I mean yeah just look at the AJA data

https://aja.gr.jp/english/japan-anime-data

Overnight 1, 459.2 billion yen of a 2, 928 billion yen industry just disappears. What do these people think would happen lol? Like as noted, by the AJA production fees are rising, if you basically take the industry back to the early 2010s a decent amount of anime would not be getting made. You have Japanese industry experts, who agree the future is through international expansion not domestic, though that year they were surprised by domestic profits on live entertainment (which they state they think they need to find a way to take more of these experiences overseas).

Honestly the easier one to refute is the CR is going to destroy anime with "wokeness" (so I just assume don't take my anime titty complaints are what they are concerned about). Like sure Funi had some bad dubs oh boy anime is doomed. The reality is CR was on the production committee for Shield Hero, Fire Force and Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World (yeah the slave isekai that is pretty much is a hentai). They funded that stuff directly lol. Businesses are going to do whatever that can make them money and be legal. It's that simple. There might be a time where anime gets more restricted towards some content however, that says more about the actual audience or even creators. Like again let's forget Netflix funded Devilman Crybaby, and it was a Japanese critic that came out and said that it was too Western because it was edgy/arthouse. We get plenty of "controversial works" adapted now more than ever see Jobless, Ubel Blatt is getting adapted etc.

Frankly the increase of streaming, partially pushed by Western companies like Netflix have allowed for less censorship. Stuff like Edgerunners or Crybaby couldn't air on Japanese networks.

@DreamingBeats

Edit: Sorry must have mixed you up with someone else.
BilboBaggins365Apr 15, 5:34 PM
Apr 15, 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
As a kid I'd say about 20% since Limewire was basically the only source I knew of before YouTubers started putting episodes up into like 4 parts. Reason I say that low amount is because you never knew if you were actually gonna get what you were downloading. Now? 80% at the very least.
Apr 15, 4:19 PM

Aug 2018
Like 75% of it at least. I did watch a decent portion of anime on Netflix early on before they increased their prices and forced their asinine single-household policy. I have no problems with subscribing to a streaming service if they have a well-sized library and convenience, but no streaming service has proven they can beat the pirating sites in that regard and so I will stay on the high seas until by some miracle they see reason.
Apr 15, 4:53 PM

May 2018
90%? No, I don't approve. Yes, I will continue to do it anyway.
can't yuck my yum

Apr 15, 5:01 PM

Nov 2011
@MadanielFL thanks for the info! my post was of course assuming MAL has the complete list of producers for every listed show.

@BilboBaggins365 dude, you're reading too much into my post. i never said Crunchyroll should go bankrupt, only that i personally wouldn't care if that happened. I never said that western distributors don't help with funding anime production.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 15, 5:34 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to DreamingBeats
@MadanielFL thanks for the info! my post was of course assuming MAL has the complete list of producers for every listed show.

@BilboBaggins365 dude, you're reading too much into my post. i never said Crunchyroll should go bankrupt, only that i personally wouldn't care if that happened. I never said that western distributors don't help with funding anime production.
@DreamingBeats Kay fair, I won't lie haven't been paying attention to the thread. Probably just got you mixed up with someone else. My apologies.
Apr 15, 6:16 PM

Dec 2022
Depends on how you look at it. I pay for CR, yet I don't watch anything there. I mostly download instead, and most of those are actually rips from CR. So technically I have paid for the right to watch that exact version of the episodes even if I "pirated" the actual files.
Apr 15, 9:51 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to samsince04
85% probably

@Pinoffin

cap...
@samsince04 well, if you're in Asia , try to find yt channels named muse asia and ani one asia. They literally have all the shows I watch this season except 2-3 .
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Apr 15, 10:22 PM
Aug 2022
๐Ÿ’ฏ percent, anime and manga.

I think I’ve pirated so much I forgot that you can watch legally too ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Apr 15, 11:16 PM

Dec 2014
About 95% i used to watch anime on Crunchyroll when the anime was free to watch and I have seen a few anime movies in the cinema.
Apr 15, 11:32 PM

Apr 2014
95% pirate, legally i watched anime in dub on tv cable as a kid and bought completed legally FMA 2003 and the movie in cd format.outside of this whatever on netflix.
neolucamanApr 15, 11:35 PM
Apr 16, 5:02 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
A hunnit.
I don't pay for entertainment because there's no regional pricing for folks like me who live in a poor country. If I make 5x less than an average american/japanese person and I have to pay the same amount as them for digital entertainment, I feel 100% morally and ethnically justified in pirating that shiet.
Apr 16, 5:25 AM

Aug 2013
I guess it's almost 90%. I watched some anime movies like Howl's Moving Castle, Suzume, The First Slam Dunk, The Boy and the Heron in theaters and most of World Masterpiece Theater series on TV during my childhood and teanage years. (It still feels so great seeing an old anime on my modern TV.)
H_ErifuApr 16, 6:45 AM
Apr 16, 6:56 AM

Mar 2021
BilboBaggins365 said:
Honestly the easier one to refute is the CR is going to destroy anime with "wokeness" (so I just assume don't take my anime titty complaints are what they are concerned about). Like sure Funi had some bad dubs oh boy anime is doomed. The reality is CR was on the production committee for Shield Hero, Fire Force and Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World (yeah the slave isekai that is pretty much is a hentai). They funded that stuff directly lol. Businesses are going to do whatever that can make them money and be legal. It's that simple. There might be a time where anime gets more restricted towards some content however, that says more about the actual audience or even creators. Like again let's forget Netflix funded Devilman Crybaby, and it was a Japanese critic that came out and said that it was too Western because it was edgy/arthouse. We get plenty of "controversial works" adapted now more than ever see Jobless, Ubel Blatt is getting adapted etc.

When this happens this is not likely because of any Western platform that directly licenses Anime, it's usually due to policy changes in Japan itself. There is literally a slew of content that would likely never be made currently even looking back just in the last decade. One effect that will broadly take over a generation to really set in for their media entertainment to catch up with is their new policies revolving around the age of consent. It use to be 13 till recently, now it's 16. Even looking in the 2010s, the industry will likely shy away from producing even mainstream Ecchi titles like "B-gata H-kei", "My Girlfriend is Shobitch", "Ao-chan Can't Study!", etc... in the near future.

Policy changes in Japan will even likely eventually effect fictional pornographic depictions of minors, as time goes by too. Though modern Hentai is not something I tend to keep track of.

Fans just get really triggered when degeneracy in Anime is being watered down needing to throw the blame somewhere and an easy buzz word to cling to is "wokeness". When the reality is things just change over time, even in Japan. The way I see it is Users who recklessly throw around the word "woke" as a display of grievance is kind a like those who bitch and whine about things wishing it was still the 1950s just with modern technology.
ColourWheelApr 16, 8:12 AM
Apr 16, 8:05 AM

Jun 2023
99.9%. I tried watching some shows on Crunchyroll but it kept bugging and I watched one Ghibli movie on tv cable once.
Apr 16, 8:25 AM

Aug 2012
Around 70%. I watch the other 30% on Netflix or Amazon. I've refused to subscribe to Crunchyroll in order to avoid jumping into a never-ending no-drop marathon.
Apr 16, 8:35 AM

Nov 2019
I'm always wondering about this dialogue between Claudia and Cattleya after watching Violet Evergarden on Netflix. The moment I saw this, I started to pirate anime. 99%
Apr 16, 9:12 AM
Apr 16, 11:40 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to ColourWheel
BilboBaggins365 said:

When this happens this is not likely because of any Western platform that directly licenses Anime, it's usually due to policy changes in Japan itself. There is literally a slew of content that would likely never be made currently even looking back just in the last decade. One effect that will broadly take over a generation to really set in for their media entertainment to catch up with is their new policies revolving around the age of consent. It use to be 13 till recently, now it's 16. Even looking in the 2010s, the industry will likely shy away from producing even mainstream Ecchi titles like "B-gata H-kei", "My Girlfriend is Shobitch", "Ao-chan Can't Study!", etc... in the near future.

Policy changes in Japan will even likely eventually effect fictional pornographic depictions of minors, as time goes by too. Though modern Hentai is not something I tend to keep track of.

Fans just get really triggered when degeneracy in Anime is being watered down needing to throw the blame somewhere and an easy buzz word to cling to is "wokeness". When the reality is things just change over time, even in Japan. The way I see it is Users who recklessly throw around the word "woke" as a display of grievance is kind a like those who bitch and whine about things wishing it was still the 1950s just with modern technology.
@ColourWheel

My point is it's not being watered down lol. Like again the ecchi out there frankly is more explicit than some ecchi in an age where Western influence was minimal. Old school ecchi, like Outlanders vs recent stuff like Interspecies Reviewers or Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World (which is on par with 90s hentai like Fencer Minerva, again CR funded that lol).

Still I mean yeah, the one point that is actually true is that Western fans have a limited influence of what kinds of works actually do get made. At the end of the day, most anime are adaptions of LNs and manga and I don't think that will change due to the risk of making an original anime. I doubt international audiences will ever supplant Japanese audiences in that industry, like they have slowly started to do with anime. So these people really need to calm down. JP fans, and their opinions will still be the ones that surface. The industry is just going to adapt things they assume both will enjoy, while still having many niche anime that only do well in Japan too. I mean that is the current state with the industry getting 50% of its financing from outside of Japan.

Regardless, a lot of these kinds of people just assume that every challenge to fanservice in anime is coming from some "woke" individual. There are plenty of people who are incredibly left wing that would stand with them on plenty of issues, there are a lot of "right wing politicians" that think anime/manga is satanic and perverted and it should be banned. That said at the end of the day the amount of power Western fans have over the creation of new works in Japan is limited. Though again, for all the people crying respect Japan they treat fans over there like a monolith. There are plenty of people who despise otaku culture, hate its sexualization etc. It's just cringy to argue some salary woman mom, within the country, would depict her culture as the guys who make slave harem porn lol.

Personally I like my sexualized anime and manga. I like my share of degeneracy. I know that if things sell it will get made. If said people really care they should be directly supporting Western localizations of works like that, which again aren't censored (you can buy stuff like Reviewers' BD legally and uncensored lol) if they really are concerned instead of pirating it.
BilboBaggins365Apr 16, 11:54 AM
Apr 16, 12:00 PM
ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚

Apr 2013
100%. That doesn't mean I don't pay for anime -it just means that every show I've watched (or at least to my recollection) I have watched at least once without paying. I do purchase if I enjoy it enough. Manga is a different story, most of the manga on my list is owned.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Apr 16, 12:16 PM

Jan 2008
100%. I own DVD's but I've also watched them through youtube/torrented all of them before buying.
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion...
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Jul 2014
Most of it tbh. At least 70%. Mostly used illegal streaming sites and in my early days I got .avi files from friends and strangers I traded with at cons.
Take care of yourself

Apr 16, 2:16 PM

Jul 2013
I have read many posts of the OP. And I strongly suspect he is a glowie aka an undercover cop. Be warned everyone ;p
Apr 16, 2:29 PM
Oct 2020

I aint got the money man, I aint got the money
Apr 17, 1:40 AM

Feb 2016
100% I live in a poor Third World country, and its currency has no value.
Apr 17, 5:53 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to ColourWheel
WaffleMaster89 said:
@ColourWheel To be fair it has nothing to do with feeling "entitlement to media entertainment" it has to do with the fact that it you have the choice between paying for a streaming service or using a piracy site/download for free most people will choose the latter. Especially with how easy and risk free it is. You call that being a "beta" and yet your the one upset that people are getting the same product your paying for free.

I believe I was simply straight up answering the question the OP was asking. Not even directing my post at you. If you don't like my opinions, that's your problem not mine. Seems to me, mentioning "beta" really triggered you, why else would you waste your time to even reply over something so petty?

Also, you make it out as if there is one choice or another completely ignoring the simple fact Users can completely refrain from resorting to illegally consuming Anime all together. The choices you point out is completely how an entitled person would think, it's totally about a culture of entitlement. Too many Fans of this medium feel simply entitled to anything this medium has to offer despite it's legal availability and/or if they can afford to consume it or not, especially when it's not being legally offered for free to begin with. If that's not an entitled mentality to you then I suggest you go pick up a book on Sociology at the least and read it. Maybe that will help you understand the thoughts and disciplines that define it in this nature. Plus, make no mistake Piracy is illegal.

If I was to ever employ anyone to work for me in the near future, I would never hire someone who would publicly admit they resort to illegal piracy. Even acquaintance I know I tend to be careful around that I know resort to illegal piracy because anyone who is so causal about it will likely even resort to theft as long as they think they can get away with it. Because that's really the psychology behind those who commonly illegally pirate media entertainment. Too many people simply resort to illegal piracy because they don't think they can ever face any any type of consequences for their behavior. If illegal piracy suddenly became an illegal crime punishable by death, I could see people quickly start to rethink about this "beta" habit. lol
@ColourWheel
ColourWheel said:
I believe I was simply straight up answering the question the OP was asking.
I never said you didn't. I was just saying your wrong.
ColourWheel said:
Not even directing my post at you.
I'm not allowed to respond if it wasn't directed at me? This is a forums site, you should know how it works.
ColourWheel said:
If you don't like my opinions, that's your problem not mine.
I was just responding to what you said what lol
ColourWheel said:
Seems to me, mentioning "beta" really triggered you, why else would you waste your time to even reply over something so petty?
No I just think using Andrew Tate like language to describe people who pirate anime is really silly, and you did genuinely seem upset considering the fact you did used the word "beta."
ColourWheel said:
Also, you make it out as if there is one choice or another completely ignoring the simple fact Users can completely refrain from resorting to illegally consuming Anime all together.
People can decide to not pirate anime. I never said they couldn't. For me personally all of the anime I watch is legally done except for very obscure stuff that you can't find any other way.
ColourWheel said:
The choices you point out is completely how an entitled person would think, it's totally about a culture of entitlement. Too many Fans of this medium feel simply entitled to anything this medium has to offer despite it's legal availability and/or if they can afford to consume it or not, especially when it's not being legally offered for free to begin with.
This has nothing to do with entitlement. Your just making excuses to get made at people for pirating anime for some reason.
ColourWheel said:
If illegal piracy suddenly became an illegal crime punishable by death, I could see people quickly start to rethink about this "beta" habit. lol
Yes, if a certain action was punishable by death people would do said action less, your not making a good point here.
-Login to mal
-Looks at notifications
-Three messages deleted
"Oh no"
Apr 20, 3:05 PM

Nov 2017
%100 percent.

ฤฑ dont have stable internet to watch on stream services and membership feels expensive to me. Also I havent perfect engish to understand everything correclty.
Apr 20, 3:38 PM

May 2022
Nice try fed. Won't fall for this bait
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 )

Cestlavie_ - 7 hours ago

84 by Cestlavie_ »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you care more about Art or Entertainment?

zaganGao - 11 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
5 minutes ago

» Are you a fan of the Touhou Project series?

DesuMaiden - 3 hours ago

17 by MasterTasuke »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » do you even watch anime like how you used to?

removed-user - Yesterday

31 by RudeRedis »»
9 minutes ago

» which anime did you watch first, the one you saw when you were just a child? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 9

75 by Punkero »»
12 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.