Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 22, 2023 3:54 PM

Aug 2013
AbyssWalker21 said:
Pretty basic romcom starring a gyaru. The mediocre art hurt it a lot, since that's the strength most of these shows depend on. Still, it did deliver on the last few episodes and ended with a high note with the Christmas eve and all.

I'd understand if you said mediocre animation, but art?
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 22, 2023 4:04 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A Christmas themed episode very close to Christmas, doesn’t happen super often but I love it when it happens, and this final episode in particular had a lot going on. First I want to mention that I liked how Ryuto’s friends kinda had arcs wrapped up for each of them, I was really caught off guard by Ijichi slimming up and immediately catching Akari’s attention because he looks like a favorite band member of her’s now, a bit too late to accept his confession now tho lol. And poor Nishi’s love was hopeless when it came to Nicole, she stayed hung up on Sekiya and somehow reeled him back in again, it was nice to see but I felt bad for Nishi, back to Ken streams it is I guess lol.

And when it came to Runa and Ryuto, I absolutely saw Runa being sick coming lol, although it seemed possible I didn’t think they’d smash. We did however get that cute gift exchange scene and the after credits scene which showed us a Runa that’s trying to turn on Ryuto lol, so I guess we at least got that much in the “getting experienced” department. And it was upsetting Runa couldn’t get her family back together but that seemed like it wasn’t gonna work anyway, thankfully she has Ryuto to keep her happy now tho, as she said he is her Santa now lol.

And that was the end, I gotta say I really enjoyed this show, very nice romance. The drama was a bit much at times but I mainly really enjoyed this for the progression of Ryuto and Runa’s relationship, it started out kinda awkward but by the end you couldn’t imagine them without each other. I also thought ENGI did a good job with this, yeah the animation wasn’t all there but I thought the art was overall very nice, I definitely wouldn’t mind ENGI scooping up another romance show. And the OP and ED for this show were both very good, both had different vibes but went well with each other, I was especially a fan of that ED. I’d definitely like to see this one get a Season 2 if there’s enough source material, or maybe do an OVA where Runa and Ryuto finally smash, they could do more with an OVA if you know what I mean lol.
Dec 22, 2023 4:16 PM
Jun 2014
I'll be surprised if this gets a season 2. Too bad Mc's Friends couldn't lock in on someone but always more fish in the sea!. Overall anime was ok, time to see how bad it gets in the source real quick lol.
Dec 22, 2023 4:26 PM
Mar 2018
The anime could have been ok, but it's plagued by desperatly bad choices and absurd decisions.

After what Tanikita said to Ijichi, about confessing to someone you barely know (even though they organized the school festival together) just because he or she looks good, she has absolutely no right to react like she does. What make her fall for Ijichi isn't even that he became handsome, but that he now looks like her favorite idol. It's just so wrong. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

The scenario is completely schyzophrenic : on one hand, there is the story of a nice guy that dates a girl "out of his leaugue", and on the other hand it's incel cliches all over the place.

Let's add a lack of progression in the development of Yuji, who still stutters and hesitates just as much as he did in the first episode.

It could have been a not-great-but-still-nice anime, but the completely disappointing story progression drags the anime down. If one day a second season is aired, I would just watch the first episode on x3 speed to see if they have sex then drop.
Dec 22, 2023 4:28 PM

Sep 2008
WHY
DIDNT
THEY
FUCKED!?

HyperlinkBlocked said:
@Abhinavverma

time to drop the series 💀

yup, Na bye, if it was pure romance, I wouldn't care, but they set up expectations and failed to deliver them, fuck them

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag to quote
KayKimiiJan 3, 8:33 PM
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 22, 2023 4:48 PM
Mar 2019
This was fun. Coming from a naughty premise, but ending with a sweet, and heartwarrming ending. Merry Christmas, guys.
Dec 22, 2023 4:59 PM
Aug 2021
These last episodes were incredibly tedious to watch, and at the point of where I reached episode 11, I thought to myself I might as well finish this up. I didn't expect anything, and my expectations weren't surpassed either. I didn't like the fact they tried to wash it in once more that stupid relationship between that Oni-Gyaru and that other guy, especially with how they botched their scenes together last time in adapting it.

This show overall is a trivialization of the toxicities in a relationship by making Luna act the way she did through out the show and convincing us "it's allll okayy cause we're young!", the shows holds no truth at all to its title and the MC makes constantly poor choices and the show wants us to believe otherwise. I'm not watching a season 2 because I already now know how hard the Ex-Slut Heroine cucks MC from all sexual contact to the end, and is just overall a poor performance, this is pretty bad and it's disappointing how this came out to be in the end another run of the mill virtuous romance anime compared to what expectations I came into this with. Her friends are pretty much just as bad, if they're not bullies they're just hypocritical hoes that have no sense of value.

If you dislike logic, and want to be stuffed with bullshit and don't hold any desire to gain attachment with any aspect of a show, this is your show. Credit where credit is due, there are some nice moments and things to appreciate too, this episode although didn't have much of it, but it does its job in completing this show.
ssssaturnaDec 22, 2023 5:03 PM
Dec 22, 2023 5:06 PM

Apr 2022
holy L another missed opportunity for ryuuto. christmas vibes episode was fitting but ofc she got sick after some parent drama lol. wasn't great but still one of the shows i looked forward to on saturdays, even more than undead unluck.
Dec 22, 2023 5:25 PM
Aug 2022
Christmas Finale.
I wish there'll be more character development in upcoming season (only if there'll be)
Dec 22, 2023 5:50 PM
Dec 2023
Good ending, so its worth it to watch
Dec 22, 2023 6:01 PM

Oct 2022
Well, this one started well, but it went downhill fast. Ryuto has too much of a virgin brain to realise that having sex on the first date can STILL mean true love! Its not about when you have it that means love, its with whom you are having it! Otherwise, this anime was cute to most and showed how a truly loyal and modern relationship should be like, especially between 2 different people.
UndefeatedBahamut
Dec 22, 2023 6:18 PM

Dec 2022
Wow, so there wasn't really a super deep reason why Akari didn't want to date Ichi like we all thought. She just turned him down because he was fat. Now that he's "hot" she's simpin for him. How superficial 🙄
Dec 22, 2023 6:24 PM
Aug 2012
Reply to vadoyager7
Well, this one started well, but it went downhill fast. Ryuto has too much of a virgin brain to realise that having sex on the first date can STILL mean true love! Its not about when you have it that means love, its with whom you are having it! Otherwise, this anime was cute to most and showed how a truly loyal and modern relationship should be like, especially between 2 different people.
@vadoyager7 A smart guy would never have sex on a first date and not have sex until engagement. You are only asking for trouble before that point, and knowing she had a lot of boyfriends before that she had sex with, is a big red flag you should just leave.

My only problem with the story is Ryuto has no backbone and it comes to no surprise that they never have sex in the light novel. Even his confession was just a bet he would have never done otherwise.

I much rather have a guy like Keiya Uto (A Girl & Her Guard Dog) then a coward like Ryuto.
Dec 22, 2023 6:40 PM

Oct 2022
Damn, I was an Akari defender before but she seems really vain in this episode. Rejecting someone because you're not attracted to them is perfectly fine, but then immediately changing your mind when they slim down? Seems like a dick move.

Dec 22, 2023 6:51 PM

Jan 2013
Our Dating Story is kinda simple and predictable and the animation is mid, but it was enjoyable 6/10
Dec 22, 2023 7:03 PM

Nov 2022
Oki this was definitely an all over the place ending for a season for sure :D honestly I wish this anime had the balls to end it with them finally sleeping together as that was kind of the whole premise when she's ready and in love to do it but oh well guess they are trying for a s2. Honestly I dont think this anime needs one. That being said good for Nicol I'm happy for her she's the true best girl of this anime.
Dec 22, 2023 7:29 PM

Oct 2022
Gyaru did a 180 after he lost weight lmao, she deserves to be rejected after making such a big deal out of a simple confession.

Can’t really say this was a good anime with its overblown drama but I had some fun watching. They gonna give us uncensored seggs in an OVA with that “cliffhanger”
Dec 22, 2023 8:11 PM
Nov 2022
Ichiji got a mad ass glow up
Dec 22, 2023 8:30 PM

Dec 2022
Eh I think overall I give this anime like a 7/10. It was alright at first then it just felt like it went down hill. I'm feeling generous.
Dec 22, 2023 8:47 PM

Oct 2022
OH THE TWO OOFS THIS EPISODE YEOUCH. But damn that ending was so wholesome. Ryuto is a champion.
Dec 22, 2023 9:00 PM
Nov 2018
Akari disappointed me. After saying she won't date anyone unless she was friends with them. Yuusuke lost all that weight suddenly Akari wanted to jump him.
Dec 22, 2023 9:23 PM
Sep 2023
12 episodes and bro still didn't get the cheeks, he sold first episode
Dec 22, 2023 10:00 PM

Jul 2016
This last chapter took several points away with so many forced scenes.

Runa's friend interested only in physical appearance.

The "bad" gal convincing the guy with a single visit even though he refused for...I don't know how many chapters.

And the awkward scene of the parents getting together, for a fight that would make Ryuuto take Runa to his house.

6.5/10
Dec 22, 2023 10:15 PM

Nov 2022
I'm really happy Nicole and Sekiya were able to find common ground in the end. They're the coolest and most maturely written characters in the show imo, but with their more independent personalities I wasn't sure if they'd be able to get over their issues like the protags did. Sekiya was definitely an ass to her but we know he's a good guy at heart so I think he'd redeem himself if they stay together.

Also lol at the purple girl giving a whole speech about superficial attraction while being way more superficial.
Dec 23, 2023 12:24 AM

Oct 2022
It seems that Ryuuto did more for Runa than just showed her what it means to be loved. The way I see it Runa and Maria finally restored their bond as sisters, they can see both parents without fear and they don't mind. Runa's father will remarry but it won't change much. I am definetely looking forward to next season(hopefully). Ryuuto may be inexperienced when it comes to girls and dating but I have respect for him because he shows he has guts when it really counts although he might not always be right about things. Also Runa's mother and father are really supportive of Runa and Ryuuto's relationship.

Dec 23, 2023 12:47 AM

Feb 2016
FUCK YEAH, THIS ENDED, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Finally, this sucks so bad, every character sucks, and if it is a good character, it gets reverted into an asshole.

- Ryuuto sucks, he just can't stop being cringe, and when he does something cool he ruins it immediately because he is also a pussy. He says he wants to respect and protect Runa and all that but deep down he is always thinking about when and how he can make her want to fuck him.
- Runa is the worst, she is a total dumbass, got used by many guys because she wanted them to like her, and now that Ryuuto is good with her she became a egocentric bitch, always puts her feelings first, she don't care to listen to others or accept that they may think different. Almost breaks up her relationship with Ryuuto because of a fkng flyer he picked over the one she liked, and the plot in this episode about her parents happened only because she wanted to reunite them not giving a shit if they actually wanted or not, she suuuuuucks, she is total cancer.
- Kurose got into the story and immediatelly ruined everything by being a bitch that only wanted to fuck Ryuuto because he is the boyfriend of her sister. Still, she may be the only female character here that actually changed for good? She began to avoid the cringelord, it was Runa the one that keep on crying over shit, those 2 had fights and shit because of Kurose and she didn't even do anything after her rape plan failed, she really just wanted to avoid them, but nooo, Runa had to keep crying, and then wanted to become her friend by force, this girl got it bad.
- Nikoru/Nicole was the best gal here, but she is actually a piece of shit too, turns out she is crazy in love with someone that just doesn't love her, but it seems she isn't able to understand other's feelings. She also is a piece of shit because she never listen to others, when something bad happens she acts first, but never asks, she just like to judge and when everything gets resolved she just ignores it.
- Akari is also shit, she really had only 1 moment for herself in this, when she turned down Ijichi's feelings, she said some really cool and true things, she don't want to date someone who likes her only for her looks, someone that doesn't even really knows her, that was actually amazing, peak character in this, but what happened now? Ijichi looks like the idol she likes and now she is all crazy about him? BECAUSE SHE LIKES HOW HE LOOKS??? THAT'S PRETTY FUCK UP IF YOU ASK ME.
- Ijichi and Nishina, Ryuuto's friends, they are just a couple of dumbasses that only exist here to throw lame and cheap "haha virigin" jokes. They kinda had development tho, but that doesn't helps, Ijichi is now slim with no explanation, and Nishina tried to date Nicole just because "everyone tried to get a girl, so I might as well", this episode ended with him looking like a creep following her around, wtf.
- Sekiya is a fuckboy, that's all. He rejected Nicole because he wanted to "play" with more girls, ok, if he likes that then good for him I guess, but then he dated her again knowing well she is crazy in love with him, just to ditch her again after like 2 days, what a piece of shit he is. The episode ended with him accepting her feelings again, or at least it seems like it, but who can asure Nicole and us he will not ditch her again? He is a fuckboy after all, oh my god look at him everyone likes him he is so cool...... absolute trash.

Fuck this lame ass plot, fuck this lame ass animation, and fuck KEN for being the cringiest recurring joke I've ever seen. I hope this never gets a 2nd season, money should be spended in better proyects.

PD: if someone reads all that (or maybe won't even read it because this is MAL after all, and tries to prove me wrong or anything like that, I will just not even look at his comment, I will not talk to someone that thinks this shit is actually good.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 23, 2023 1:21 AM

Sep 2018
I applaud this series for acknowledging that fatties working on self improvement will only get you positive results. That's how the world works. MC was a little too unlikeable though for this series, and the stupid melodrama was a pass for me. 5/10.
Dec 23, 2023 1:41 AM

Aug 2013
Everyone in this show went through some serious character assassination. Not a single likeable character left. Holy hell that was genuinely the worst anime i’ve ever finished bar none. 1/10 but maybe a 3/10 cuz it kept me entertained with how absolute batshit insane and unpredictable it was

"I thought this was a thread where people with unpopular opinions seek validation. Am I wrong?"

"That's pretty much the entirety of MAL forums tbh."

The most true statement on this damn site. ^
Dec 23, 2023 1:43 AM

Apr 2016
This anime ended up being awful yet entertaining somehow. I ended up liking none of the characters and it felt like anything they ever went through or did ended up not mattering in the end. One of the worst romances I've ever watched, I hope this doesn't get a S2.
"Since The Heart Feels Pain So Easily Some Believe Life Is Pain." — Kaworu Nagisa
Dec 23, 2023 2:52 AM

Dec 2022
Well at least she was self-aware enough that she knew she was gonna look lame askin Icchi out after her whole spiel when he confessed...

Other dude knew damn well he had 0 chance with Nicole... He would've been better off goin for Maria.
Dec 23, 2023 3:27 AM

Oct 2022
I was interested in the first half or so of the show, but it took a real turn for the worst. Luna and Ryuto went from being semi-interesting characters, Nikol's story feels like it went absolutely nowhere, and all the other subplots were entirely forgettable.
Dec 23, 2023 4:16 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to HueyLion
@DamianV8501

Agreed, surprised not many are talking about that...she's got some nerve to be crushing on Ijichi after he went through a transformation after the stuff she said to him about "Confessing your feelings" and that.
@HueyLion

I mean, say what you want about the bitch, but she's definitely no hypocrite. She never said he couldn't feel a certain way about anyone, just that you should be friends first. Though the implication that she'd ask him out, out of the blue, but for the fact that she destroyed the man on an atomic level the other day, leaves a sour taste in my mouth; like the whole thing was just a pretext to tell the fat guy to fuck off, and now she has to keep up the BS or else she looks bad.
Dec 23, 2023 4:34 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
We need season 2! Was average, but i liked it.
5/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 23, 2023 5:51 AM

Dec 2022
I liked Sekiya a lot and believe he didn't get as much screen time as he deserved. Also, Ryuto's friends haven't had too much of a chance to get their final endings happily. How did Chubster Ichiji lose so much weight in just 1 episode I will never know lol! Felt bad for the other smaller guy who wanted to be with Demon Gal... he lost to the cooler dude. Otherwise, it was a decent anime and I hope it gets a second season, but much slower phase and for Ryuto to get his well-deserved action.

Overall Score: 7/10.

Dec 23, 2023 6:19 AM

Dec 2022
Think this episode was better than literally the whole season. Really liked the new drama with Ryuto's friends. Also, now that girl likes Icchi because he hot now. Talking about how you can’t like someone based only on looks. She is some trash fr. SMH. Anyways, the show was ok. 6/10
Dec 23, 2023 8:26 AM
Apr 2022
OK, this last episode was really great, but the relationship between Runa and Maria's mother and father didn't seem to be good when they wanted to meet with the whole family. Their father brought another woman and he said he was remarrying. Seeing that, Runa was immediately shocked. It's natural that he was shocked because of Runa. I imagined that they would be a happy family again, but the reality is very different, sorry Runa and for Nikoru, maybe he will get another chance to go back to his ex. For Ryuuto and Runa, these two couples are already cute, hahaha, okay, I hope there is a second season, I want to see what happens next
Dec 23, 2023 8:52 AM
Nov 2022
Bruh.

The concept of the series looked good but in the end it was very "xd".

But hey, in the end it's okay, a relatively "healthy" relationship was formed between the protagonists and at least they closed things well with Maria.

Sure, it could have closed better, but I guess that's part of motivating people to buy the manga, so it makes sense that Ryuto's friends weren't given their "happy ending."
Dec 23, 2023 11:37 AM

Jan 2023
Started and ended as a good story about relationships and the confusing nature of them. I really think this is underrated as hell.
死人に口なし
Dec 23, 2023 2:19 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Another bland romcom with a wishy washy protagonist. I'll pass on the second season if it ever comes to pass because I know there will be no progress pass what they have now
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 23, 2023 2:59 PM
Jan 2023
I really liked this anime the characters were good the drama aspect was good and I absolutely loved Nicole and happy she got her wish
Dec 23, 2023 6:02 PM
Mar 2014
im curious with whom nikoru finally dated.

Is it still with sekiya or nisshi? anybody know?
is it still same in LN and anime?
Dec 23, 2023 7:58 PM

May 2012
This show is like opening a bag of your favorite chips, letting them sit for a week, and then trying to eat them. Stale as shit and completely devoid of flavor.
Dec 24, 2023 1:20 AM
Dec 2019
Only bad thing about anime is when shows just end when it’s not actually over, then it will get more episodes or it might not. But that’s how a lot of anime’s are wasnt a bad show though 7.5/10
Dec 24, 2023 1:39 AM

Feb 2019
Glad they didn't go with Nicole and that other friend of Ryuto's getting together. Would've been quite the stretch after all.

And I don't know how to feel about Runa's other friend's new crush on Ijichi. Especially because it's purely because he's similar to her favourite idol... And she was the one who rejected him because he supposedly didn't know anything about her, but this time she has a crush on him without knowing anything about her so...

Fairly enjoyable, sometimes frustrating, a bit of a guilty pleasure. 7/10.
Dec 24, 2023 2:50 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
That... wasn't half-bad actually. I too am glad how we got a christmas-themed episode with christmas but a day away.

Am I mildly upset that they didn't bang? Yes... but not really actually. At the start of the season, it seemed like them getting down to business would be something that would be continuously teased, but never happen. I was 90% sure that they would never actually smash. Now though, it has given me some hope, and my uncertainty has lowered down to a 50%. The light novels are still ongoing if I'm not mistaken; and if they haven't done the deed yet, I half-believe that said deed will be done in the future.

Now back to the actual episode instead of anticipating whether Ryuuto would rail Runa hard one day: quite a lot happened and I like what did happen. We get Runa trying to get her parents back togethe with "OPERATION: DOUBLE DATE!!!!" or whatever cringe it was. It's the last episode of the season, so lots of happy stuff is going to happen, right? Oh shoot, wrong. Dad just brought his new wife-to-be without anyone else's knowledge, making for what would have been a very awkward dinner. I would've like to see what would have went down, other than the awkward silence, but I guess it's nice that they spared us from enduring said awkwardness. This show continues down its not-all-sunshine-and-rainbows path, and I'm all for it.

Anyway, Runa is in shambles because of all that, to which Ryuuto takes her home- and spends the night after she asks him to. IS IT GONNA HAPPEN? Definitely not, so I just prepared for any double-whammy that might come our way. And yeah they do indeed go "SIKE!" twice. First when Runa asks Ryuuto to stay, to which Ryuuto says "NO WE SHOULDN"T WE CAN"T WE MUST NOT AAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Man still has no balls- or rather, still just really really really cares about Runa WANTING to ride him instead of just doing it just because sex. But you see, he eventually caves in, and goes f*ck it, whatever happens happens!!! And then boom, surprise, she's not actually in heat, but rather physical heat with a fever. Oh well. At least that leads into some more touching moments of Ryuuto truly caring for Runa. At the very least, it seems like him NOT taking advantage of the situation when he easily could've actually turned on Runa a bit as we see from her phone call with demon gyaru later. And then we get the after-credits scene where, yeah no way they actually proceed to enter paradise in a freaking photo booth????!!!!

Actually, the highlight of this last episode was what happened with Ryuuto's two buddies, Ichiji and Nishina. Ichiji especially, who looks like he got his revenge arc done after getting rejected and hit the gym. Now Akari, who had turned him down in the previous (or the one before that, I forget) episode, suddenly has the hots for him now for obvious reasons. This will definitely pave the way for some very interesting scenarios to say the least. What I do want to happen is for Akari now trying to get into Ichiji's pants to not be some running gag, and I'm sure it won't be because there actually really aren't many, that I can remember, in this. Rather, I hope it grows into an actually substantial sub-plot where maybe perhaps Akari wrestles with the fact that she turned him down and now really only wants to be with him for how he looks. That, and on Ichiji's side, maybe it would be him wrestling with the fact that his crush/ex-crush now wants to be with him, and him deciding if she's an actually good girl to be with since again, she did a 180 just because he looks like a model now. Probably reading a bit too much into it, but I hope even just a little bit of plot grows from this new development.

And briefly touching on Ryuuto's other friend Nishina (the one who looks almost identical to Ryuuto in some frames, wtf man), I thought he was actually going to bag the demon gyaru right then and there. Because, things were looking up for Ichiji, so the same will be applied to Nishina, right? Wrong. I keep forgetting that this show is not all happy smiles. It's a bit closer to reality than it looks. But it's okay, because at least Nishina got it off his chest and got down on one knee in front of the demon gyaru. And during that brief face-off, he actually stood his ground pretty well before she walked off. And just to receive another knife to the heart, he witnesses demon gyaru getting back with her man. Utterly defeated and rejected, Nishina had every right to break down in tears right then and there. But no, he takes the loss like a man, and what's this? Actually walks off with a bit of a smile? Maybe his advances prodded her in a way to get back to Sekiya, and he's just happy that the demon gyaru who he likes is happy. Respect.

Again, this show ain't half bad. Probably gonna forget about it all in t-minus two days, but was quite alright while watching it. Better than I expected it to be. I mean, here we are, having finished it after all. Just to give it a bit more praise, it has actually has compelled me a little to continue and read the light novels. I'm probably not actually going to, but I can't deny that I am at least a little interested to see how things progress- and I do think things will progress and not remain stagnant like a lot of other romance series. That, and I really like the ending song. It's still a very mediocre anime, but for a mediocre anime, I'd say it's one of the better ones. I'll give it a high-five outta ten.

5.7/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 24, 2023 3:26 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
This was pretty enjoyable, not something I will remember immediately when I think of romance anime but definitely not one I'll shove to the side.
Dec 24, 2023 6:47 AM

Jul 2019
Somehow this episode leave a big impact at least for me. I really like it when it focuses not only on one perspective, but sadly the flow is too fast.

Well, even though there are many contraries on this anime maybe I'll keep watching the second season if there'll be one. Overall, I hope that the team for this anime can grow much better and my thanks to them.
Dec 24, 2023 12:14 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to milo22u
Loved it it had good ending and now need season 2
@milo22u you think a season 2 or no ?
Dec 24, 2023 1:38 PM
Nov 2023
Really want this to get a 2nd season
Dec 24, 2023 2:30 PM
May 2020
it was how to say ... ahh no I can't find words for this crap. How do you lose weight so quickly not to mention that she fell in love with him when in the last ep he said he had certain principles. the two Nikoru and Shuugo seriously another idea no they wanted the two to stay together
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

23 by kaneki1231_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

161 by kyota521306 »»
Aug 29, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

322 by Cauebrs10 »»
Jul 25, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

79 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jul 22, 3:23 PM

» How bad any anime can get?

rishamr - Apr 12

1 by Zarutaku »»
Jun 5, 2:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.