Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2010 6:26 PM

Jan 2009
Th3End said:

Wow, what kind of syndrome is that? Never heard of. At least, like you said, you can see and hear. I can't imagine having that kind of syndrome though, because I really love chocolate.

It's called "congenital anosmia," although that doesn't mean much since it's just a descriptive medical term meaning "lack of smell since birth," and not an actual name of a disease process, such as diabetes mellitus.

Many people partially or completely lose their sense of smell over time (in fact, you lose smell before your vision and hearing start to go downhill) or after a viral infection, so true congenital anosmia is quite rare.

I like chocolate too because it's so sweet. I tend to like anything with an extreme sweet, salty, bitter, ect. taste because those are the things I can enjoy. If it's some type of dish where the aroma is a huge part of it (such as hot pasta), then it tastes pretty bland to me.

A lot of people confuse "flavor" and taste. Flavor is how the brain processes the combination of a food's smell and taste, and there are over 10,000 flavors out there. Taste is simply what you experience through the taste buds on your tongue, and there are less than 1000 different tastes. In other words, people without smell can still taste, but it's like a person who can see all the colors of the rainbow vs. a person who can only see black and white - it's just a reduced spectrum.

Jan 20, 2010 6:46 PM
Jan 2010
I am a horrible procrastinator because I love working under pressure.

I HATE, HATE, HATE, doing dishes.

I LOVE working with people, especially seniors.

I have an extremely rare form of arthritis and have lived with it my entire life.

I don't believe in superstitions.

I just recently got into watching anime.

Science-fiction and fantasy are my vices.
Jan 21, 2010 4:54 AM

Oct 2008
I actually just realized that recently I can't sleep well without hugging a book in bed...that is even more serious when in my whole life I haven't hugged anything when sleeping xD
Jan 22, 2010 1:26 PM

Jan 2010
MRS_FUTOSHI said:
- I have been suspended from school for being extremely homophobic towards a teacher
- I used to be so shy that my mum had to come to school and sit in class with me ( year 1 only)
- I have been bullied since I started school
- I actually think I am a cool person with a good life, but no one else thinks so
- I really want to be in a band
- I am really submissive at school and I have a problem telling people "no"
- I find androgenous attractive
- I want to kill my neighbour

I really want to be in a band to, is that weird? I just love music.
I also have a problem telling people 'no.'

Also:

- I am terrified of hospitals.
- Me and my sister often bite each other. I have bitten like her nose, ear, leg, chin, shoulder and so on. x'D Nothing dirty though.
- I've been in love with my history teacher for over a year.
- I am a girl, and I'm not a lesbian, but even so I am in love with Nagato Yuki. x'D
- I get frightened to death whenever someone important to me is angry with me. Whenever this happens, I just start crying and take everything I said back, just hoping for them to forgive me.
- I do not exactly know the meaning of the word 'moe'.
- I'm really good at biology.
- I'm Dutch.
Jan 22, 2010 2:14 PM

Jan 2010
- I don't like seeing girls being hurt in a movie (well, even in real life). I feel sad.

- I love being under water for a long time, I'm a swimmer.

- I love running, especially doing many sorts of things at the same time like: climbing up on obstacles and stuff.

- I love looking at cloudless sky, watching at stars.

I guess these facts can be considered as normal rather than wierd.
Th3EndJan 22, 2010 2:18 PM
Jan 24, 2010 8:12 AM
Jan 2010
I don't really have any friends and I don't mind, because I prefer being at home spending time with either my family or by myself playing video games and etc, and apart from that loser-ish fact, there nothing esle at all interesting about me to say. -.-"

(Sorry if its not really that werid, it was the only fact I could think of, which was abit abnormal, as usually the majority of teenagers have friends.)
Jan 24, 2010 9:29 AM

Feb 2009
ironflowers said:
I absolutely hate it when people touch my neck.

I'm just like that.

Jan 24, 2010 1:45 PM

Mar 2007
- I have a a scar on my hip that looks like a sad smile, got it from a car-accident
- I think garlic smells good
- I don't like body hair
- I'm afaid of ballons, always thinking that they are going to blow up
- I was 8 the first time i was drunk
- I prefer diet cola over ordinary cola
- I get ALOT more upset about animal cruelty then human torture, to be honest human torture hardly make me react at all
- I don't like alcohol, but i drink almost every weekend
LuzifurrJan 24, 2010 2:00 PM
Instagram: Luzifurr
Jan 24, 2010 3:13 PM

Jan 2010
Yo....

Let's see...weird facts about myself... oh yes..

-I am the local "Lurker" in my school, most of my friends assume so because I'm extremely quiet and I appear out of nowhere, constantly.(Apparently is also constant in forums too)

-I am also afraid of intimacy (I see it more as a guilt/shame and sex complex though)

-I study the Occult.

-Am a soon to be practicing Agnostic Luciferian (as soon as I'm gone to university)

-and...oh yes, I like women whom are larger than average.

As the saying goes "I like them not too big not too small, just a little chubby that is all"

That's all I can think of for now.
Jan 24, 2010 4:18 PM

Nov 2008
if i hurt my self accidentally on one side, i have to hurt myself on the other side. (e.g; if i kick my left toe, i have to kick my right toe.)

i don't drink alcohol. (i have/did, which is why i've stopped. lol)

i'm really really really flexible, i usually can't feel any normal stretch.

my hair is past my waist.

my left foot is my blackhole of misfortune.

despite being asian, i usually have paler/whiter skin than caucasians.

my cuts/scars/bruises heal really fast

i am probably a 20-35y.o male in heart.

any sport related to water i do relatively well (as cocky as that might sound)
Jan 28, 2010 9:26 AM

Jan 2010
- I don't drink alcohol.
- I have never smoked a cigarette (I'm sixteen), and never will.
- I always skip PE, because three years ago, I had a horrible nightmare about my teacher raping me. I've been afraid of the guy ever since.
- I don't like people I don't know touching me, minor things like shoulder pats and stuff. However, I have no problem hugging complete strangers as long as they're not scary.
- I really hate body hair.
- I have a thing for feminine guys...
- My face never tans, but my legs and stuff do.
Jan 28, 2010 11:53 AM

Aug 2009
I think I've replied in this thread already, but hey, I'll do it again.

- I also refuse to do any drugs or drinking in my life. Family situations have ruined the whole "rebellion" and "fun" its allegedly supposed to be like for me.
- I want to die alone. By that, I mean I never want to be in a relationship. I am attracted to guys, but I think I'm perfectly fine being alone.
- It's physically impossible for me to put my feet together. My knees touch, but lower legs go outward.
- I'm deathly afraid of lighters
- I can't finish a drink. When it gets to a certain amount, I refill it or throw it away.
- When I get bored, I start doing math problems in my head
- Back when I played sports and sometimes even now, I look at other girls just to see if I can take them in a fight or not.

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Jan 28, 2010 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
I'm fun to be with.
Jan 28, 2010 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
Dostojevskij said:
- If I get real sad I can begin to start laughing uncontrolably and I just cannot stop laughing it's really scary!:s Fx my mom once became scared and thought that I was on drugs even though I've never touched that stuff.

- Sometimes I cannot breath when teachers goes near me or just look at me!? xP

- I have a phobia for looking at the inner side of my wrists or for people to touch me there lol xP

I have the first two as well and my sister has te wrist thing. She freaks out if someone touches it.

- I have a lot of trouble falling asleep.
- I'm probably authistic.
- I could write a book about how to lose your friends.
- Sometimes, I get the feeling my eyelids don't fit, so I keep rubbing my eyes until they fit again.
- I hate to see bare feet, but I love to walk on my barefeet.
- I really hate wearing only a bikini. I get the feeling everyone's looking at me.
- When I get upset, I bite my fingers really hard. The last time I did that, you could still see the toothmarks the next day.
- I really hate it when my hands are dirty, or when they smell.
- I can't stop biting my nails.
- Everything anyone says, I automatically picture before me, which can be pretty awkward sometimes. When someone says "Kiss my ass." I actually see myself kissing that person's ass.
- I'm pretty obsessive.
Feb 1, 2010 8:32 PM

Dec 2008
I can put one of my legs behind my head.
I never sit right. I tend to sit with my legs underneath me or one leg on each side of me.
I tend to wear socks a lot, even during the summer. I don't really like to get my feet dirty.
I also like to dip my green beans in ketchup. Yum.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Feb 1, 2010 11:02 PM

Jul 2009
-I have extreme pedaphobia problem (yes feet fear) at cons when ppl cosplay from naruto it takes all my might not to stare at their feet. i usually can't be around them at all. and even in anime, a characters actravtiveness goes down the minute i see toes.... i used to have a huge crush on Inuyasha (when i was 14)... then there was one ep where his foot went right into the screen... i fell on the floor and convulsed and was (and still is) totally disgusted by him.
-can't watch anything with romance in front of others. it's really uncomfortable.
-2D women freak me out.
-3D men freak me out.
PinkTacoFeb 2, 2010 2:24 AM
Feb 2, 2010 5:42 AM

Jan 2010
I always intend to portray myself as mature while communicating through various websites, although this boils down to correcting myself when a jagged red line crops under the incorrectly spelt text many, people don't bother.

I also have an analytic approach to watching anime and reading manga, light novels, etc. I abandon the enjoyment factor when analysing them, as it greatly varies depending on the individual, and would never give the likes of "Clannad: After Story" a score of above five, when it is merely melodramatic clichés coupled with a lack of consequence in the events occurred, e.g. despite the fact that everything coincidently went "wrong" for the protagonist in life, the magic "dragon-balls" ensured that he could correct the mistakes he made although it was shown that he followed the same "path" that he previously did, while many consider it to be a masterpiece and the "best" series of its genre.
Feb 2, 2010 6:30 AM
Feb 2010
wierd thing bout me????????
-well i do adore sweats
-i hold stuff in a wierd way well just touch me with my fingers
-i allways seem to squat when i have thi chance
-i tend to embaress my self alot
-and i am a pervert by name,age,and actions IRL
-hummmm well also i always seem to get pissed off when someone is interrupting my favorate anime,manga,game,movie,tv show scenes i actually kill him(wierd right)
-finnaly when i decide on random topics all i can think off is cookies,detective,breasts,and ummmmmm ouran host club
Feb 2, 2010 10:12 AM

Feb 2009
- I don't know anything about my favourite bands/singers, even how they look like. I never get interested in anything about them except for their music.
- I don't smoke/drink/drug (weird or not?)
- I love shounen-ai, but don't like yaoi
- I hate liers, but myself lie quite a lot, however never in anything serious
- I can never remember the difference between 'then' and 'than'
Feb 2, 2010 11:18 AM

Jul 2009
Lacri said:
-
- I can never remember the difference between 'then' and 'than'

lol i was just having that problem a second ago i was like "now is it Darker THAN Black or THEN" O,e lol i deserved to be slapped.
Feb 2, 2010 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
When I get a headache I slam my forehead on my desk.

Also, I have a weird problem with textures. The texture of snow pants makes me gag.When I hear someone walking in them I want to puke. When I touch the texture I gag a LOT.

I dunnoooo
removed-userFeb 2, 2010 2:09 PM
Feb 2, 2010 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
Oh another thing my mom always chokes me when she gets mad at me so if anyone pits their hand around my neck I freak out. (But I have been getting a little better about so yay)

Feb 2, 2010 3:44 PM

Dec 2009
- I am allergic to beer.
- I can't swim, despite living on a continent surrounded by water. -.-
- I can't stand intimacy.
- I purchased an acoustic guitar, but never learnt how to play the damn thing (I keep putting it off for "next week".)
- Proscrastination is almost second nature to me.
- I am fascinated by post-apocalyptic settings... Just as long as there aren't any zombies in said setting.
- I don't like eating sweet foods that are warm.
- My parents never got around to giving me The Talk. Ever.
- I am a hypochondriac.
- I remember most of my dreams rather vividly.
Feb 2, 2010 4:23 PM

Apr 2009
CardboardO-San said:
- I can't swim, despite living on a continent surrounded by water. -.-

Oh, me neither. I mean, I can kind of swim, but not as much as I should be able to considering how much water surrounds my continent.

Other weird things about me... I hate milk? Is that weird?
And before you ask, I dip my cookies in root beer.
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Feb 3, 2010 11:34 AM

Dec 2009
Toshiya said:
- I haven't thrown up for 11 years (most people get a little freaked by that)
- I am absolutely in love with Tseng from Final Fantasy VII
- I'm in year 11 (age 16) and I haven't gotten taller since year 7 (age 12), I think I'm stuck at 5ft1 forever, and I used to be one of the tallest.
- My feet haven't grown since I was 11 years old either.

I HAVE THE SAME HEIGHT PROBLEM.
You'ra oh so tall when your younger but then...as soon as your heights starts to matter to you, you stop growing and everyone else gets taller.
Life is cruel.

Feb 4, 2010 10:29 AM

Oct 2008
I'm only 4 ft11 and I think I haven't grown taller since I was 11/12 xD
Feb 4, 2010 11:17 AM

May 2009
At one period of my life I had super sensitive skin. Even if I got pinched my skin would swell and start to itch. I was alergic to almost everything ( thanks GOD that this condition is many times better now ).
I was the shortest one in my class but now I'm taller than my whole family.
I've always been skiny, no matter how much I ate.
My head doesn't hurt after drinking ton of alchohol.
I love to stay whole day in my underwear and I stay with only underwear even if I have guests. ( unless it's a special event xD )
I'm a vergin and I'm almost 21 OMFG ( I just don't have luck with women - I mean I've always been in a company of at least 10 man and 1 woman - not fair, even in UNI in my group there WAS only one woman of 15 men O_O )
When I sleep I cover my self over the head, or I can't sleep - even when it's hot!!!
When I'm asked to eat sweets I refuse, but I love sweets.
I love to sweat.
I eat the skin of my fingers when I'm intensed ( sometimes on my toes after bath xD )
If I don't have what to do I can stay in front of my PC and do almost nothing for hours.
I got addicted to games at the age of 4-5 after playing Street Fighter in my aunts exboyfriend ( after ton of crapy new games I switched my addiction with animes )
I get very easily addicted to everything I like.
I finished midleschool with an excelent mark without opening a book.
I love to dance, but I get tired very quickly. ( only if the music is techno or metal )
I love fresh milk and I drink a few litters in one day. ( cow's is preferd )
I love homemade sheep cheese. ( I'm the only one in my family, everyone else says that it stinks)
I love to be in photos - I have a ton of weird ones
I love lolies - mature ones ofc
I've never fallen in love in my lifetime.
OMG this will take FOREVER - so I'll stop xD
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blutsauger&sclick=1]
Feb 4, 2010 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
-long fingernails gross me out.
-puts sugar in milk
-lack a fear for snakes, spiders, scorpions and such but am deathly afraid of rodents of all kind.
-flat irons hair...
Feb 4, 2010 6:37 PM

Mar 2009
Blutsauger said:

I'm a vergin and I'm almost 21 OMFG ( I just don't have luck with women

Yep, Same Here
except i'm older

And i also have no friends both in real life and online
Feb 4, 2010 6:40 PM

Oct 2008
virgins >.>
Feb 4, 2010 8:24 PM

May 2009
-romeo- said:
Blutsauger said:

I'm a vergin and I'm almost 21 OMFG ( I just don't have luck with women

Yep, Same Here
except i'm older

And i also have no friends both in real life and online

My man your case is tragedy. Not having one fr is the worst thing that can happen to you. I'm proud to have not 1 but 2 true friends and one of them promised me that I'll get laid immediately after he gets his car xD

And about
Frito said:
virgins >.>

Hmm still women like virgins more and I don't find it such a big prob. I can tell you one thing - I'm crazy xD
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blutsauger&sclick=1]
Feb 4, 2010 8:35 PM

Nov 2009
I am King.

This is all you need to and ever will know about me.
Feb 4, 2010 8:37 PM

Jun 2008
I'm a virgin too...

But then again I'm 15. Now that I think about it, that's still rare.

Hm...

I think that I am actually a lesbian that is too afraid of being shunned by others, so I say that I'm bi so that people can think "Well, at least she also likes men." Either that, or I'd rather be the one lebso out of the billion plus one bi girls at my school.
Feb 4, 2010 8:38 PM

Nov 2009
BadLuckTuck said:
I'm a virgin too...

But then again I'm 15. Now that I think about it, that's still rare.

Hm...

I think that I am actually a lesbian that is too afraid of being shunned by others, so I say that I'm bi so that people can think "Well, at least she also likes men." Either that, or I'd rather be the one lebso out of the billion plus one bi girls at my school.

When you set your standards that low, what's the difference?
Feb 4, 2010 8:43 PM

Apr 2008
I clean my hands obsessively everytime I get the chance.

I change constantly in behaviour and personality so that the person you meet will not be the same as others who have met me.

Am a conspiracy nut who believes the world is run by nutters yet I am told that the world is fine and daisy and that its all in my head O.o

Feb 5, 2010 3:07 AM

Jun 2009
~I'm Color blind
~but I studied and graduated as an architect
~I'll die of lung cancer if i dont quit
~I cant eat without Rice
Feb 5, 2010 4:14 AM
Mar 2009
I used to play a "game" on my way back from work, where I would close my eyes as long as I could without getting scared and opening them again.

Last time I ran out of the road and came super close to taking out a mailbox.

Have never played said game since.
Feb 5, 2010 4:15 AM

Sep 2008
who cares if you're virgin or not. The world doesn't care. It won't make you rich or powerful neither. lolz.
------

- I often daydream of chasing after beutiful, feminine, long haired guy, then turning them ghey. it's awesome!
- (not really weird) but I feel real happiness in seeing a beautiful guy. It's like, they make the world a better place... it feels really good. (i luv hunting beautiful guys)
- I daydream of yaoi everytime. It's a priority before work. suck the work!!
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Feb 5, 2010 7:50 AM

Jul 2009
-talk alot with my self while making food or cleaning.
-love slow ,hate fast too.
-living in deam most of time.
Feb 5, 2010 8:01 AM

Jan 2010
pmpy said:
~I'm Color blind
~but I studied and graduated as an architect
~I'll die of lung cancer if i dont quit
~I cant eat without Rice

I am not exactly color blind, but I do have problems differentiating colors from one another. Like yellow and light green or brown and dark red, etc.
Feb 6, 2010 11:39 AM

Feb 2010
-I enjoy things that other people despise and find extremely boring and vise-versa.
Other than Anime of course :D.

-Have NO patience in ANYTHING
Feb 6, 2010 11:43 AM

Nov 2009
HontoniBaka said:

I have the first two as well and my sister has te wrist thing. She freaks out if someone touches it.

- Everything anyone says, I automatically picture before me, which can be pretty awkward sometimes. When someone says "Kiss my ass." I actually see myself kissing that person's ass.

Oh, that must be really awkward at times... like you're in a huge fight and suddenly you just cannot do anything but laugh because of the random pictures you must see inside your head!xD
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
Feb 6, 2010 12:43 PM

Jan 2010
- My hands can cause an electromagnetic incandescence. If done properly.

(-.-)
Th3EndFeb 6, 2010 12:58 PM
Feb 6, 2010 12:56 PM

Feb 2009
- I have dubbed all my teachers different made up villians in my own comic book world.

- If bored in class, I pretend Batman races in and fights someone with my help. (I need mental help.)

- After showers, I chew on my toenails.

Feb 6, 2010 1:06 PM

Dec 2009
- When I listen to music, i always create an image in my head going with the tune (like an AMV)

- I get extremely paranoid when strangers stare at me

- When im in bed, before i fall to sleep I always create a story in my head with scenarios with relation to anime i have watched with me included

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/TeaAnyOne91

Feb 6, 2010 1:18 PM

Feb 2009
TeaAnyOne said:
- When I listen to music, i always create an image in my head going with the tune (like an AMV)

- I get extremely paranoid when strangers stare at me

- When im in bed, before i fall to sleep I always create a story in my head with scenarios with relation to anime i have watched with me included

lol I do quite the same very often, but not really extreme, but I do all of these things. XD

- I chew on my fingernails
- when I push up my glasses a bit I move my nose just so that is moves down a bit again XD
Feb 6, 2010 2:34 PM

Nov 2007
- I can't sit still, so when I'm using the computer I often lie between my chair and my bed :3

- When I was 10 I went for a walk with my dog and walked into a flat...blood started flowing out of my head >.<

- I was once mistaken for a boy and I was in a dress...(Was I mistaken for a child-transvestite or something??)<was 9>

- I can unnaturally bend my fingers ^^
Feb 6, 2010 2:56 PM

Jan 2010
Let's see...
-I've lived on a peninsula my whole life, but I can't swim
-I get really pissed when some calls me stupid, even if they're joking.
-On weekends, I only leave my room to smoke cigarettes.
-Me and my identical twin never talk to each other.
Feb 6, 2010 5:23 PM

Dec 2009
anasaziman said:
Let's see...
-I've lived on a peninsula my whole life, but I can't swim
-I get really pissed when some calls me stupid, even if they're joking.
-On weekends, I only leave my room to smoke cigarettes.
-Me and my identical twin never talk to each other.

I have a twin also :D, but were not identical and two totally different people

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/TeaAnyOne91

Feb 6, 2010 5:32 PM

Jun 2008
OH OH OH OH OH! ^_^

- I have a super weird hair color....it's reddish, brownish, changes during the day color
- I'm obsessed with bunnies >.<
- and and and I'm OCD...badly....which is why I'm here on the forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.