Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 12:11 PM

Jun 2013
My brother in Christ that contact info is not for tests results lol
Feb 3, 12:18 PM
Feb 2023
MasterHavik said:
I don't get the logic of this group. Why leave them behind? Because if they make it out and kill the boss they are going to get all the cash you are missing out on. Old dude wasn't lying about scum but these guys are kind of dumb.

They wouldn’t need to divide the loot except among themselves and they needed to fill a quota for raid, so they are just disposing of people they don’t want to divide their rewards with…
Feb 3, 12:21 PM
Feb 2023
Still like the pacing here, the cliffhanger here is justifiable atleast. The character development of mc is nice and I expect a great next episode. Nice so far
Feb 3, 12:30 PM

Oct 2010
Reply to MasterHavik
I don't get the logic of this group. Why leave them behind? Because if they make it out and kill the boss they are going to get all the cash you are missing out on. Old dude wasn't lying about scum but these guys are kind of dumb.
@MasterHavik hinted, full disclosure in next episode, but I can tempt
Feb 3, 12:41 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to MasterHavik
MasterHavik said:

The guy's younger brother left the country and went to America for money after becoming a hunter.
Hwang wants to get back at him by making his own fortune.
His also a rotten person deep down.

Jin-Ho's armor costs millions and it's easier to move than to mine those crystals next to the boss for hours.
The explosion woke up the sleeping spider, and for a D rank and an E rank to beat a C rank Boss the chances are 0%.
Feb 3, 12:44 PM
May 2022
Super funny Beginning with his sister lol
but was a tiny bit disapointed when they didn't include the boss fight but overall I was pleased w this episode.
Feb 3, 12:46 PM

Nov 2020
Well, of course, a cliffhanger, hopefully this fight next week will be worth it xD
Feb 3, 12:48 PM
Feb 2023
Yaggamy said:
MasterHavik said:

The guy's younger brother left the country and went to America for money after becoming a hunter.
Hwang wants to get back at him by making his own fortune.
His also a rotten person deep down.

Jin-Ho's armor costs millions and it's easier to move than to mine those crystals next to the boss for hours.
The explosion woke up the sleeping spider, and for a D rank and an E rank to beat a C rank Boss the chances are 0%.

You are just spoiling, please remove this. I already answered…
Feb 3, 12:49 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Confused_100
MasterHavik said:

They wouldn’t need to divide the loot except among themselves and they needed to fill a quota for raid, so they are just disposing of people they don’t want to divide their rewards with…
@Confused_100 Fair.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Feb 3, 12:57 PM
Oct 2023
was expecting the spider fight this episode, have to wait next week
Feb 3, 1:17 PM
Jan 2017
Talking about cliffhangers lol. This episode was fire!!
Feb 3, 1:21 PM
Jul 2021
cliff haenger of doom
Feb 3, 1:22 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to FlorinGrigore
Talking about cliffhangers lol. This episode was fire!!
@FlorinGrigore If you saw the last episode, you know this won't even be the slightest of challenges for him. If that was supposed to be a cliffhanger it's a comlete and total failure.
Feb 3, 1:25 PM
Oct 2016
That first scene of this episode had to be one of the most cringe worthy scenes in anime I've ever seen. I could honestly do without the main character becoming super ripped. It only plays into th power fantasy tropes that I loath and makes Jinwoo even more boring. The author's stupid notion that exercising a certain amount every day would make your body look like that, completely ridiculous. I much preferred the scenes with Yunho and later with Jinho and Jinwoo than anything with Jinwoo by himself. His character has taken a massive nosedive after those first two episodes. He did figure out those other hunters were tricking him and Jinho, those scumbags deserved comeuppance so I do hope Jinwoo can hunt them down after he obviously beats this spider boss.
Feb 3, 1:26 PM
Mar 2022
very good and good adaptation
Feb 3, 1:35 PM

Aug 2019
Oh my gosh, we’re finally getting the exercising scene, haha 👏🏼 an excellent way to start the episode. 
Feb 3, 1:37 PM
Feb 2022
I don't mind slow pacing I actually enjoy it. But when a season only got 12 ep you accept this kinda episode. Like nothing happened really in this episode just a built up to the next. and we have to wait a whole again.
Feb 3, 1:39 PM

Nov 2017
I didn't expect a makeover so fast! It's totally a gigachad, even the nurses are impressed!
Feb 3, 2:18 PM

Dec 2015
The chins were so sharp, I thought I accidentally switched the aspect ratio xDDD
Feb 3, 2:20 PM

Aug 2017
All of that training paid off. Jinwoo is now the hospital's biggest lady's man. Even getting one of the nurses number without trying. What a stud.
Also that new C-rank group are a bunch of scum bags. I hope Jinwoo takes all the drops from that dungeon.

Feb 3, 2:34 PM

Dec 2016
I know this show will be nothing but pure power level fantasy from now on. But it still manages to make the situations exciting, even if villians are mustache twirling cartoon level of douchery.

I don't care if Jin Woo beats the spider in 2 or 3 slashes in the next episode, it will be all about the how it will be done.

I'm expecting shield boy to survive with minimal injuries and most likely he will become number one simp to Jin Woo.

My only true pet peeve about the show so far, it's that the original Jin Woo is dead, this new Jin is completely a different person (he kinda reminds me of Seiya from Cautious Hero). Still, not a deal breaker.
Feb 3, 2:55 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Fking hype ending!! I LOVE this dungeon raid. Probably one of my favs in the whole series, we're in for a treat
Feb 3, 2:59 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Reply to Sokah
@FlorinGrigore If you saw the last episode, you know this won't even be the slightest of challenges for him. If that was supposed to be a cliffhanger it's a comlete and total failure.
@Sokah wdym? this C-rank boss is a lot stronger than the two he fought last episode (E and D I believe)

don't ruin the hype xx
Feb 3, 3:40 PM

Aug 2020
as much as i wanted to keep the attitude positive, wtf is this!? theyre supposed to be 8 people not 6 what the actual!!!!!!
Feb 3, 3:42 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Yaggamy
I was afraid they're gonna cut the nurse asking for his phone number scene because they already cut the coffee and sand in the room joke. I'm glad they kept it.

Next episode's gonna be a banger when

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
@Yaggamy am I going crazy tho or were there originally 8 of them that he yk instead of only 6?? cuz i'm mad.
Feb 3, 3:53 PM
Nov 2023
You can just tell someone will turn out bad when they introduce themselves as Dongsuk 😂
Feb 3, 3:54 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to melodyily
@Yaggamy am I going crazy tho or were there originally 8 of them that he yk instead of only 6?? cuz i'm mad.
melodyily said:

No, you're not going crazy. In the manhwa the quota was 10 and Hwang's party had 8 members, so the anime did change this.
The anime also changed the size of the party in episode 1 from 17(in the manhwa) to 13.
Feb 3, 4:10 PM

Nov 2012
Yoooooo! I didn't realize that was the same dude in the thumbnail! I thought he'd be another player raggedy met. Wow! He's taller taller, too.

I knew that crew was slime.
dragynfaerieFeb 3, 4:32 PM
Feb 3, 4:39 PM

Jul 2022
Jin-Woo undergoes a radical physical transformation (oh, the things I'd do for a system). Now, he ventures into a C-Rank dungeon to earn money and pay the rent. It seems the Hunters he encounters aren't very friendly, but he also meets Jin-Ho, a D-Rank boy who seems quite wealthy.

It took a while for the other Hunters to betray Jin-Woo and Jin-Ho, but for Jin-Woo, that boss monster is nothing. The episode ends at the most exciting part, as usual.
Feb 3, 5:10 PM
Jan 2019
So far, very good adaptation
Feb 3, 5:12 PM

Aug 2020
Yaggamy said:
melodyily said:

No, you're not going crazy. In the manhwa the quota was 10 and Hwang's party had 8 members, so the anime did change this.
The anime also changed the size of the party in episode 1 from 17(in the manhwa) to 13.

yesss I thought so, I'm not a fan of the change
Feb 3, 5:12 PM

Apr 2022
the inferior transformation of the day, maomao and jinshi better. jinho's here, basically lowkey taking the role of the wimpish character now that jinwoo glowed up..
Feb 3, 5:16 PM

Oct 2019
That was quite a metamorphosis.
Followed by some good ol' betrayal..
Feb 3, 5:24 PM
Aug 2021
gotta a bad feeling when I start seeing still shots instead of an animated scene.
Feb 3, 5:25 PM

May 2019
Man that sucks that the team leader would simply abandon both Jinwoo and Jinho like that but at least Jinho seems like a legitimate bro. As they say, karma's a bitch and even though I expect Jinwoo and Jinho to survive this boss encounter I hope that the group that abandoned them pay a price (besides the $$ that they already left behind).
Feb 3, 5:26 PM

Mar 2020
Sung-kun really became like a different person. Became one of the coolest MC this season.

I hate that gorilla. What a scum.

Next episode will be fire. Sung-kun is so cool.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Feb 3, 5:58 PM

Jul 2016
Initial scene with the nurses was beyond cringe. Peak self-insert moment.

So, MC getting ripped because of the Strength stat is something I can understand but him getting taller and his face changing its facial structure? What stat does that?

Also if he can't get his new stats checked, shouldn't he still be registered as F-Rank? Can he really go to any party and say he's "x" Rank? Shouldn't his Hunter info be checked first?
Feb 3, 6:29 PM
Apr 2023
Total glow-up phase is fire.
I really love these phases in manhwa's and in 'rejected MC' mangas out there, especially here in the Solo Levelling manhwa and now in anime form.
Jinwoo's confidence is now evident and actually I guess after he surfaced from that special dungeon before, he is already better than an average C-ranker.
Feb 3, 6:37 PM

Feb 2022
Scene in the manhwa at the beginning of this episode is not too cringe, but why I feel cringe when I watched this episode...😶
Feb 3, 6:43 PM

Feb 2019
i knew those guys ain't trustworthy, but jinwoo wasn't the same weakling he was before he re-awakened, so those guys have another think coming once Jinwoo beats the boss and loots the crystals lol
Feb 3, 6:50 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
Man that sucks that the team leader would simply abandon both Jinwoo and Jinho like that but at least Jinho seems like a legitimate bro. As they say, karma's a bitch and even though I expect Jinwoo and Jinho to survive this boss encounter I hope that the group that abandoned them pay a price (besides the $$ that they already left behind).
@Alfredo-Sauce it was sus right from the moment Jinwoo met up with the group & those jerks ridiculed Jinwoo's moniker. but i think those jerks won't get away betraying Jinwoo like that; he'll turn the tables on 'em lol
Feb 3, 7:01 PM

Feb 2012
Jin-Woo with the massive gains dude is looking jacked. For sure one of the best glow ups I've seen for a main character.
Feb 3, 7:22 PM
Oct 2022
Which stat makes him taller?

Perception and Intelligence really are doing their job.
Feb 3, 7:28 PM
Sep 2023
muito bom episodio foda
Feb 3, 7:40 PM
Jan 2024
bruhhhhhh they do hanging me like that bruvv i want to see him fight the boss why has to be continued T=-T
Feb 3, 7:57 PM

Mar 2007
The nurses sure did notice the results of his Saitama workout, that's nice, man-service for some of us to enjoy!

As for that party, he's being protected by shiny ass Nepo baby, which was actually quite nice of that guy. Better than one of those rich AHs who DGAF about the poor / worse adventurers.

The party however, is all kinds of "I told you that guy shady!"
Feb 3, 8:07 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Confused_100
MasterHavik said:

@Confused_100

using low level people as bait.
Feb 3, 8:09 PM

May 2019
Reply to LeenPhoenixRae
@Alfredo-Sauce it was sus right from the moment Jinwoo met up with the group & those jerks ridiculed Jinwoo's moniker. but i think those jerks won't get away betraying Jinwoo like that; he'll turn the tables on 'em lol
@LeenPhoenixRae
Yeah I didn't realize that the $$ they offered him was a lot and too good to be true so in hindsight it was suspicious from the get-go. Once Jinwoo thought about why didn't the group leader re-hire the same extra adventurers as before was when I started thinking oh crap! Anyway, I'm also hoping they get their comeuppance!
Feb 3, 8:34 PM

Feb 2011
More like Solo Looksmaxxing am i right lads
Feb 3, 8:40 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
@LeenPhoenixRae
Yeah I didn't realize that the $$ they offered him was a lot and too good to be true so in hindsight it was suspicious from the get-go. Once Jinwoo thought about why didn't the group leader re-hire the same extra adventurers as before was when I started thinking oh crap! Anyway, I'm also hoping they get their comeuppance!
Alfredo-Sauce said:
@LeenPhoenixRae

Yeah, the amount the guy mentioned before Jinwoo signed the contract had way too many zeroes in the end there. If he hadn't had that experience back in that temple dungeon, he probably would've been victimized, but thankfully he got his wits about him, and he seemed too excited to be facing off against the dungeon boss. Can't wait to watch next week's episode and find out what happens to those scumbags.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

314 by Matheus050 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

441 by NixonSixon »»
Sep 23, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Which k-pop artist do you want to do the op for the next season.

Hickykissy - Sep 16

16 by H-Callahan_XXII »»
Sep 23, 12:27 PM

» Is it available on Netflix?

Hickykissy - Sep 20

14 by MadanielFL »»
Sep 23, 9:08 AM

» Jeju Island is already been animated.

Hickykissy - Sep 17

7 by Philadelphia07 »»
Sep 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.