Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 6:31 AM

Nov 2016
meh i guess, i was really hoping theyd complete the story. i thought they had a lot of time ever since helck started dropping what happened before the beginning. idk if ill continue if they do release an s2 as it was pretty boring. the story was actually nice, but the animation was meh, it looked pretty still most of the time
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jul 18, 11:04 AM

Jun 2010
Man the moment Vermilio realized what i was thinking for a while now, that and her speech sent chills. It wasn't as super obvious as it should have been.. I mean it was highly likely that they were going to at least make every attempt at curing the humans.. and it was also clear with how everyone, random humans and friends alike talked, that their newfound hate for demons itself was mind control on some level. They were victims even before the full transformation, not transformed and now out of control. Plus last ep, with our newest human demon couple. (yeah, i already ship it) But they did a good job of making it seem like something that would just happen eventually, not a direct goal so soon. Save everyone, not kill them. The disconnect she was feeling the whole time.

The killing humanity made sense less and less as we saw what the pre and full transformation did to people.. Made them irrationally hate demons. But in a more subtle way than the outright control they are also under. The big bad being a mastermind of it all as another point against a "kill them all" scenario in retrospect too. We even have a potential way to save everyone.. The girl, Sharuami, has the power to spread something just like she unknowingly was forced to do the first time. (the snow)

Vermilio didn't really have to make a dangerous rush like that though. Didn't she remember that killing them does nothing. It's like getting a scratch.. probably even less since they insta revive fully healed.

First time i've seen Helck tear up in such a way. ROFL at Vermilio's reaction and Helck's face just after the tear scene. After the break bump. "I'm going to save the hell out of you!"

I get the feeling that the witch from the island is Vermilio from the future or something.. She knew about Helck, she knew about making the "right choice" (saving not killing) and she has a seemingly older bird just like the one she sent them away with.

I bet everyone who died in the last battle is still alive. Speaking of which, what happened to the cat girl sister?
Was she in the bath in that flashback scene about how Azudora never dies? lol
I knew it! awesome. He is indeed powerful and a mage.. If they have any chance of saving everyone it will be with his help/knowledge/abilities. Hahahaha Spitting up blood again.

She already helped him by telling him he could come live with them and did it again now. :')

Wait, which one of the two was in the bed healing?

OC you are a bird! What a sill claim.

Vermilio reaction to the news that he is alive was cute.. hahaha She scared the hell out of Piwi! lol

Vermilio really is smart and strong, a perfect waifu too. Like Alicia.. That is the one down side to this. Short of something miraculous, and a double waifu deal, a choice is going to have to be made in the end. :(

I really REALLY hope this gets a second season! It deserves it so much, especially when one looks at all the other series that do.

Once this is all over.. I wonder if the next task is going to be finding out where all this dark poison filling the demon realm, the new world monsters and power being used by evil like the big bad here, is coming from?

---------------

Overall this series and season was great.

10/10

I'm going to miss all the cuties, and human and demi-human/demon girls, and everyone really. Hope we get to rejoin soon. Especially the cat girls and the harpy girl that adds "ies" to words. so freaking cute! >_<

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Helck Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2023

43 by Muow »»
Sep 19, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2023

116 by GlitchyKWJ »»
Aug 25, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

49 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Aug 23, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2023

77 by mo_lave »»
Aug 15, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2023

54 by mo_lave »»
Aug 11, 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.