Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 16, 2010 10:36 AM
Jul 2009
yay! new op and ed! got a glimpse of index haha
Jan 16, 2010 10:59 AM

Jun 2009
Wow, a new second-half OP and ED that was actually really good. And here I thought it was tradition for them to suck.
Jan 16, 2010 11:00 AM

Jun 2009
I've thought of reading manga after completing anime but i think i'll start before anime finishes airing.
fanoultimatev2 said:
OrochiPL said:
Who cares about Touma when we have Biribiri and Saten?

and Kiyama-sensei too (most likely) :D

Nah...
btw @fanoultimate, nice signature ;)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 16, 2010 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
OrochiPL said:
I've thought of reading manga after completing anime but i think i'll start before anime finishes airing.

Well yeah do so since they won't adapt more manga material now, they'll keep the imouto arc for a second season.

OrochiPL said:
I
fanoultimatev2 said:
OrochiPL said:

and Kiyama-sensei too (most likely) :D

Nah...
btw @fanoultimate, nice signature ;)

+1
Jan 16, 2010 11:14 AM

Jul 2008
o lolz interesting start
"milk man" hahsa
well looks like we will learn more of his bg apparently next episdoe
Jan 16, 2010 11:15 AM

Aug 2009
Average episode.

Seriously, why do they have to make Saten so emo all of a sudden? I liked her because she was all cheery and happy, but now she's emo she's so lame. D:
Jan 16, 2010 12:13 PM

Apr 2008
Don't like the new OP and I thought the eppy was kinda boring.
Jan 16, 2010 12:56 PM

Aug 2009
Maybe Touma IS in the OP..

mikesealeJan 16, 2010 1:02 PM
Jan 16, 2010 1:09 PM
Nov 2009
^ no doubt about it haha
Jan 16, 2010 1:57 PM

Jul 2009
Saten Emo? Nah, she has to get over the thing with the coma and she's still standing in huge shadows a la Misaka and Kuroko.
I think she's trying hard to get her cheery way of thinking back, but i can imagine that it is pretty hard.
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Jan 16, 2010 3:38 PM

Jan 2010
I love this episode! and Kuroko is so funny, i hope to see more action in the next episode :)
Jan 16, 2010 4:07 PM

May 2009
Great new opening, fripSide ftw. And the ending was good too.

This arc looks kinda interesting. Hopefully there'll be some backstory on Konori or something. The milk guy had some nice fighting skills.
Jan 16, 2010 4:17 PM

May 2008
LOL at the preview

oh well hope the next episodes can clear my doubts

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 16, 2010 9:14 PM

Feb 2009
After Level Upper it's Capacity Down now, eh? Should be interesting to see Mikoto fight without her powers.
Jan 16, 2010 9:24 PM

Aug 2009
Can see Index!
Love the opening ^^
Hurry up and let us see the Sister's arc >.>
Jan 16, 2010 9:33 PM

Jul 2008
Shiroyuki30 said:
Can see Index!
Love the opening ^^
Hurry up and let us see the Sister's arc >.>

No hint of it in the op who will be there until the end of the season so there is most likely no chance of having the sister arc this season.
Jan 16, 2010 9:45 PM
Nov 2009
Looks like the candy woman will play a major role, probably in the final arc as the final boss? And I don't think she is featured in the manga.
Jan 16, 2010 9:47 PM

Jul 2008
toratiger said:
Looks like the candy woman will play a major role, probably in the final arc as the final boss? And I don't think she is featured in the manga.

She isn't in the manga, she's probably the boss of this arc tough.
Jan 16, 2010 10:34 PM

Jun 2009
Love the new OP and ED although the first OP is probably still more epic.
This was quite the action packed episode and it was AWESOME!
What happened to that accelerator arc everyone was talking about?
Milk Man is one BAMF
Jan 16, 2010 11:28 PM

Jan 2008
Nice.. finally new OP and ED. Good episode as well... although I wish the imouto arc would come soon. :/
Jan 16, 2010 11:46 PM

May 2008
I don't like this. A random gang dude is getting in the way of the main characters being the main characters. I don't care about this stupid pseudo-Yakaza gang.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jan 17, 2010 12:45 AM

Jul 2008
What a badass.
Jan 17, 2010 1:41 AM

Aug 2008
That was a nice ass whooping delivered by Kurozuma! I'm liking this so far. The new OP & ED are OK. I was never too attached to the themes for this show.

DKJ
Jan 17, 2010 7:55 AM

Jan 2009
Jan 17, 2010 9:30 AM
May 2008
Pretty mediocre/bad episode to be honest. Also, the new character doesn't really add anything special to the series... maybe if I had seen Index first it would have more of an impact. However, as it stands now it is just another cliched episode.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jan 17, 2010 10:18 AM

Jul 2009
New OP and ED! They both rock! ^w^b

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Jan 17, 2010 11:33 AM

Mar 2009
CapuChuuu said:

Yes
Jan 17, 2010 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
BIGGOO SPIYADA
Jan 17, 2010 12:54 PM

Jul 2008
so i wonder who gave them that esper jammer sub woofer thing? theres no way some street punks could have the know how to make something like that
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 17, 2010 2:36 PM

Nov 2007
Kurozuma sure loves his milk.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 17, 2010 2:49 PM

Oct 2009
Now the new OP made me decide to raise to you all people questions and comments about it...Uiharu can do male pushups? That is sure strong of her....foreshadow she will train more and get stronger?
Index with Touma! Will this mean she will appear in Railgun? :D
Crazy drifting! That is just great to put in the OP...I sometimes watch rally stuff=>
Komoe also? Does it mean she will have even more involvement in the serie?
Konori's powers will be shown more in action with current present time in the serie?
The whole new story is logically nice....a gang with almost no powers or very little gang up on espers with sheer violence and on top of all girls?
O_o Would I want to punch them up and I am not weak at all. Kongou failed so bad at her talk but with Kurozuma coming he got those guy good. I am thinking the illegal weapons are either her fault
or her
. The 10th district looks like a slump that all are afraid to go to...reminds of the Bronx/Brooklyn where cops are afraid to go to due to gang violence. Kurozuma obviously refers to what Saten though except in this case it is more poetic like this=>
Hebitani is a crap low life wannabe that will lose out in the end=>
This sucks, Shirai get hit again! Damn >:[
They should have this more in magical girl transformations as a lesson you cannot have the enemy waiting for you to do something...
I just laughed so much at the Kurozuma milk thing "It has to be....." XD
Obvious from this reaction of Mii that she knows Kurozuma and even might have loved him=>
Best part! Reminds of my days of bar fights! Yes! Super!
Aomi looks like another sexy/hot girl to go out with=>
Overall the plot has new enemy to come soon other than this gang fight plot.
ukonkivi said:
I don't like this. A random gang dude is getting in the way of the main characters being the main characters. I don't care about this stupid pseudo-Yakaza gang.
Same here, the whole gang crap is so bad.
Vinhthehero said:
Yes! That's good!
Rhastaroth said:
CapuChuuu said:

Yes
Beats are different but both have a similar tempo and I like too.
Vizard said:
Kurozuma sure loves his milk.
rofl yeah! It must just so rofl.
OrochiPL said:
RiverFlow108 said:
And am I the only one that wishes Saten could level up?! I hope she does by the end of the series!!

No no, i wish her to level up too ;)
Same here...Saten must get a power so second season if ever would be nicer.
OrochiPL said:
Euh.....I care for Touma! He is amazing!
toratiger said:
^ no doubt about it haha
Well yeah of course it's Touma! It must be!
Laevantein said:
Looks like Index will make an appearance latter on probably, we still have 9 episode - 1 for Imouto Arc, relax..but don't get your hope to high
But I must since it's Index and Touma! They are like amazing!
windy said:
I'LL WAIT FOR YOU FOREVER ACCEL-KUN
No! I want him too! Must come soon! Must!
Proselyt said:
Liked the OP and the beginning was promising, but after all too quickly resolved.
It was obvious that Konori and Big Spider are linked, but how did the breast remark relate to Konori?
I have no idea about the whole breast thing friend.
francismeunierJan 17, 2010 3:01 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 17, 2010 3:03 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Obvious from this reaction of Mii that she knows Kurozuma and even might have loved him

I think so too, look at that "love umbrella" on a rooftop in 10th discrict.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 17, 2010 3:18 PM
Dec 2007
Quite an interesting episode, although I'm not sure I really like this new arc, which is really getting redundant. The new character is a bit annoying too (but not more than Touma in Index I guess), but let's see where this goes.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 17, 2010 3:46 PM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
Obvious from this reaction of Mii that she knows Kurozuma and even might have loved him

I think so too, look at that "love umbrella" on a rooftop in 10th discrict.
Yes! Exactly that too!

Jan 17, 2010 7:16 PM
Jan 2010
I have to say, I'm a little worried about this whole capacity down thing. Hopefully it won't have the effect of sidelining all of the esper characters in this arc. As awesome as the milkman is, he's no replacement for the main cast.
Jan 17, 2010 7:56 PM

Jul 2008
lasercannon said:
I have to say, I'm a little worried about this whole capacity down thing. Hopefully it won't have the effect of sidelining all of the esper characters in this arc. As awesome as the milkman is, he's no replacement for the main cast.

That's the stupidity of filler.
Something like a capacity down known only by a stupid street gang is pretty much stupid, I hope they are backed up by the gouvernment girl.

Anyway, Misaka's lighting weren't precise... so what? Just freacking ask Kuroko to run the further possible and spam, you'll either destroy the capacity down or totaly destroy these guy, both are good anyway.
Jan 18, 2010 5:00 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Now the new OP made me decide to raise to you all people questions and comments about it...Uiharu can do male pushups? That is sure strong of her....foreshadow she will train more and get stronger?
If you noticed they had Kiyama in that car, so she must have something to do with the capacity down?
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jan 18, 2010 8:28 AM

Oct 2009
sbyrstall said:
francismeunier said:
If you noticed they had Kiyama in that car, so she must have something to do with the capacity down?
Oh! If so then it would be great! Kiyama coming back with a vengeance!

Jan 18, 2010 8:34 AM

Oct 2009
Jacut said:
The new character is a bit annoying too (but not more than Touma in Index I guess), but let's see where this goes.

At least he is not preaching each 5 minutes like Touma (; ´Д`)
chalcoJan 18, 2010 11:14 AM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jan 18, 2010 10:04 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
sbyrstall said:
francismeunier said:
Oh! If so then it would be great! Kiyama coming back with a vengeance!It would be interesting if she did. Since these are all fillers you're guess is as good as mine as to a) how she was let go and b) what she has to do in these next 13 episodes.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jan 19, 2010 7:24 AM

May 2008
Liked the OP and the beginning was promising, but after all too quickly resolved.
It was obvious that Konori and Big Spider are linked, but how did the breast remark relate to Konori?

Big Spider reminds me of Gintoki, it would be strawberry milk then of course.
Jan 21, 2010 10:55 AM

Aug 2008
New op an ending were alrite. Kuroko had me cracking up in this episode. Look forward to the next ep when we'll see exactly how well Konori knew this chap. Do want to see Konori's powers too.

My favourite bit of the episode:

That Kuroko~
KirkyJan 21, 2010 1:18 PM
Jan 21, 2010 10:02 PM

Nov 2007
A decent episode, lets hope JC Staff can bring a good original arc for once!!

http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/2010/01/22/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-1415-level-0s-aint-nothing-to-mess-with/
2 in 1 post yay
Jan 22, 2010 1:28 AM

Dec 2008
My beloved ED and OP songs are gone Fuuuuuu XD
But I liked op song animation with little miss index.

Academy City is hell, everywhere they go waits a dumb bunch of losers who wants to hurt my Kuroko.

but honestly the crime rate must be extremely high in this city
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2010 2:02 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
My beloved ED and OP songs are gone Fuuuuuu XD
But I liked op song animation with little miss index.

Academy City is hell, everywhere they go waits a dumb bunch of losers who wants to hurt my Kuroko.

but honestly the crime rate must be extremely high in this city
At least for sure in the district 10 part. Someone needs to do a Judgment recruit campaign.

Jan 28, 2010 1:36 PM

Jan 2009
As expected of fripSide, the OP is great, too early to decide though if it's better than the previous.

That guy sure likes milk, eh? And he's one heck of a fighter
Also, Mii×Kuro, cool story bro
"Eh?" "Huh?" "Eh?" "Huh?" "EEHH!?"

Oh and the ED's better than the first : 3
OosranJan 28, 2010 1:51 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 30, 2010 1:12 PM

May 2008
tehnominator said:
Is it me or was this episode boring as fu... never mind. *sighs*

It's not just you. It's very boring.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jan 30, 2010 4:23 PM

Jul 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the OP has changed : ( Quality of show significantly lowered, fact, even though I haven't watched the episode yet.

Edit: Ah at least the new dude has "Kamina"'s voice :D
AwesmoeJan 30, 2010 4:34 PM
Jan 30, 2010 6:13 PM

Jan 2009
Mire said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the OP has changed : ( Quality of show significantly lowered, fact,
Though the new one's great as well.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 2, 2010 9:12 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Mire said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the OP has changed : ( Quality of show significantly lowered, fact,
Though the new one's great as well.

I agree the ones are great still miss the old one when I listen to it sometimes.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Who would be the top and bottom in a Misaka x Kuroko relationship?

SwagsOnB - Jun 23

12 by Tex_otakulife »»
Jul 4, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

172 by removed-user »»
Jun 27, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.