Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 19, 2023 2:24 AM
Aug 2020
MMDDUDE said:
TheMenaceOfEldia said:

You're right my dad's dead next?

Yeah your lack of father can be seen from your disability to understand what a opinion is.

Your lack of any guidance can be seen in your comment on something that wasn't even the topic of discussion
Apr 19, 2023 2:53 AM
Jun 2022
MMDDUDE said:
I consider eren to be a mid character.

I consider your mom a mid character
Apr 19, 2023 3:38 AM

May 2021
_Abdullah_ said:
MMDDUDE said:

I consider your mom a mid character

100% agreed, but I consider your whole family to be trash side characters.
Apr 19, 2023 3:41 AM

May 2021
TheMenaceOfEldia said:
MMDDUDE said:

Yeah your lack of father can be seen from your disability to understand what a opinion is.

Your lack of any guidance can be seen in your comment on something that wasn't even the topic of discussion

You were the one who got side tracked to personal level.... I only said that eren is mid (middle) so not evil nor good, imo........
Apr 19, 2023 5:25 AM
Mar 2022
onespankman said:
"Evil" does not exist in reality but does exist in stories.
But what about possibilities of aliens though? And it's that's possible, then you can also say certain mutations of human can make it possible.
Apr 19, 2023 10:12 AM
May 2020
mapleter said:
onespankman said:
"Evil" does not exist in reality but does exist in stories.
But what about possibilities of aliens though? And it's that's possible, then you can also say certain mutations of human can make it possible.
You're kind of right about this. An alien race with a completely different moral framework could be evil in the traditional narrative sense. I guess I just haven't seen convincing examples of "evil" as we see it in stories in humans. It's not impossible though, sure.

onespankmanApr 19, 2023 2:34 PM
Apr 19, 2023 10:13 AM
Jan 2017
No. No one in attack on titan can be considered “evil”. Even the Martian’s have their reasons. The entire show leading up to erins “evil” reveal is used to show us again and again that no one is truly “evil” and we all exist in some grey area.
Apr 19, 2023 10:34 AM
Mar 2023
Technically, yes, he is evil.
Apr 19, 2023 3:31 PM
Feb 2021
ClairvoyantSoul said:
EREN DID NOTHING WRONG! FREE MY BOY EREN! FOR FREEDOM RAHHHHHHH🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

He killed a thousands of innocent people and all after rhat he isn't evil. Nice joke
Apr 19, 2023 3:37 PM
Oct 2022
OGIOne said:
ClairvoyantSoul said:
EREN DID NOTHING WRONG! FREE MY BOY EREN! FOR FREEDOM RAHHHHHHH🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

He killed a thousands of innocent people and all after rhat he isn't evil. Nice joke

Thanks bro $3$3$37/$:):):$/-/2&2
Apr 19, 2023 3:39 PM
Oct 2021
He is evil, a sympathetic evil, a evil that marley and rest of the world wanted so badly.
He becomes evil to save his family his people from the bigger evil the world. cause the world is cruel.
Apr 19, 2023 4:21 PM
Jul 2017
A character is evil depending on your point of view. Obviously, some may consider Eren evil because of the mass massacre he caused, but others (like me) saw him as a person who sacrificed himself and an entire population for the sake of his friends and for humanity. He definitely is a villain for the “good guys”, but he’s definitely not evil.
Apr 19, 2023 9:59 PM

Mar 2013
If I judge someone based off of their actions, then yes, Eren is evil. I do not think he is a complete monster or anything, but I do think that Eren is a bad person. If you do not want to be considered a bad person, then how about not doing bad things, hm?

My issue with Eren is that his final plan was insanely selfish and shortsighted, and sort of only proves Marley's point about the Eldians. Putting that aside, peace is never an easy state to achieve or to keep. At this point, we may as well say that black nationalists and the Irish Republican army did nothing wrong when they brought on widespread, indiscriminate violence as a means of liberation. I mean, I get it. You want revenge, you want peace, and you want those things now, and we tend to think that if we make big enough sacrifices or take strong enough actions we will be able to accomplish what we want in the time that we want it.

Life does not work like that. You cannot simply just kill preemptively everyone because they disagree with you, if some or even if many of them would want to see you gone. You cannot nuke the entirety of Russia to end the Ukrainian war, and likewise I do not see how you can justify Eren's indiscriminate slaughter of non-Eldians. Neither Armin or Mikasa did, so why should the reader?

I suppose you could kill everyone who could ever hate you enough to want to kill you. To me though, that would be making a wasteland and calling it peace. It is a fucking farce.
Apr 19, 2023 11:29 PM
Sep 2022
Yes He is Evil but do I think he is wrong?
absolutely Not
I love him
Apr 20, 2023 12:00 AM
Nov 2013
Not evil, just mental
Apr 20, 2023 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
Yes Eren is an evil character. You could say 'oh well in the end it was all for his friends' but most 'evil' people in history think they are doing something with good intentions. He literally genocided most of the world I think that's pretty evil.
Apr 20, 2023 1:46 AM
Apr 2022
no one is evil or good.
Apr 20, 2023 2:50 AM

Aug 2022
I mean generally...
so yes, he is evil.
Apr 20, 2023 4:17 AM

Feb 2019
He created hell on earth by committing worldwide genocide so yeah...hundred percent an evil worm.

Apr 20, 2023 5:15 AM
Jun 2022
his anti none of them
Apr 20, 2023 6:14 AM

Sep 2020
I think we shouldn't kill inocent.
Apr 20, 2023 9:05 AM

Jan 2021
Haven't read the last manga chapter that people are talking about, but I think he is evil

No sane person would do what he did so far
Apr 20, 2023 10:52 PM

Aug 2018
KyTy said:
Enri_eu said:
Do you consider Eren an evil character?

He is not an evil character, it's been shown many times that everything he does is to protect his friends and its just the way he goes about doing this can be considered evil from a third-person perspective. His motives haven't changed since the start of the show, only the methods have.
Many evil people do what they do to protect their loved ones.
Maloween 2020 candies

Main candies:

Apr 20, 2023 10:57 PM
Apr 2023
In this world every organisms has the right to live if we break the laws of nature then we get punished for it. same way Eren world also has the right and some technological advance communities tries to kill them so that they can live happily It is same as we kill every species except human beings. As they are most technological advance beings. so Eren actions are just the replica of what others did to his world...

Apr 20, 2023 10:58 PM

Aug 2018
He isn't purely evil but he is evil. There is literally 0 justification for genocide. Plain and simple. 
Maloween 2020 candies

Main candies:

Apr 21, 2023 2:50 AM

Feb 2020
Love the fact that we need to even ask this question last time I check murder is evil and what he is doing is like idk what's the word again GENOCIDE the same thing Hitler was doing. Yeah it can come down to perspective the people of eldia would view him a hero but history would not. So yes Eren with all his intentions is 100% evil.
Apr 22, 2023 1:08 PM

Oct 2012
Nah... as we would say in my language, he's a "pau no cu".
[ Insert signature here ]
Apr 22, 2023 1:11 PM

Oct 2012
Swagernator said:
Well, that really depends on if you're a man or a woman.

Elaborate so that makes any sense.
Apr 22, 2023 5:23 PM
May 2020
dohani said:
Swagernator said:

I'm going to be charitable and assume this person is joking about the weird men that idolize Eren and see him as some sort of masculine icon (like Patrick Bateman). Might just be a sexist troll though.
Apr 22, 2023 5:39 PM

Oct 2012
onespankman said:
dohani said:

I'm going to be charitable and assume this person is joking about the weird men that idolize Eren and see him as some sort of masculine icon (like Patrick Bateman). Might just be a sexist troll though.

Definitely the latter.
Apr 22, 2023 6:48 PM
Sep 2020
deg said:
if you read the last manga chapter then yes he is evil

ClairvoyantSoul said:
Depends how u view it. I mean he said he was sorry tho so I don’t think so🤷‍♀️

if Eren killed your family and says sorry afterwards then he is still a good person?

If I killed your family first then yes it's fair for you to kill mine.
Apr 22, 2023 11:39 PM

Jan 2009
616Knight said:
deg said:
if you read the last manga chapter then yes he is evil

if Eren killed your family and says sorry afterwards then he is still a good person?

If I killed your family first then yes it's fair for you to kill mine.

if you read the last manga chapter

Apr 25, 2023 7:02 AM
Feb 2021
RE-_- said:
Enri_eu said:

I will consider Mappa as evil if anime ending also goes like manga‼️

Based (15 characters)
Apr 25, 2023 7:04 AM
Feb 2021
Swagernator said:

Wait why is that? Genuinely curious
Apr 25, 2023 7:07 AM
Feb 2021
Yozace said:
I find Eren to be a monster. I do not blame him for desiring peace, and I agree that the end of all the rest of human kind would stop hate... but only temporarily.

There is a philosophy I go by, always keep something to hate. If all that remains is that of which you love... you will eventually grow to hate it. And it's not because you want to hate it, people need something to hate. We will always hate something. So he wouldn't be able to remove it

Another thing as well... he didn't even attempt other measures to prevent the blood of innocents and good people from being spilled. He went straight to murder. He became no better than those that destroyed the wall at the beginning

To your last paragraph, thats not true. The scouts all tried to find peaceful ways of handling the situation but in the end, they failed at that. Thats precisely why Eren is doing the rumbling; because he’s out of time and cant afford to leave their fate to chance (since he’ll be dead soon). If you don’t believe me, rewatch the scene where he is in the jail cell talking to Hange. The rumbling was definitely not his first resort to ending the conflict. It was him being pushed to the absolute brink.
Apr 25, 2023 9:03 AM
Mar 2022
Monkey_D_Uzumaki said:
Yozace said:
I find Eren to be a monster. I do not blame him for desiring peace, and I agree that the end of all the rest of human kind would stop hate... but only temporarily.

There is a philosophy I go by, always keep something to hate. If all that remains is that of which you love... you will eventually grow to hate it. And it's not because you want to hate it, people need something to hate. We will always hate something. So he wouldn't be able to remove it

Another thing as well... he didn't even attempt other measures to prevent the blood of innocents and good people from being spilled. He went straight to murder. He became no better than those that destroyed the wall at the beginning

To your last paragraph, thats not true. The scouts all tried to find peaceful ways of handling the situation but in the end, they failed at that. Thats precisely why Eren is doing the rumbling; because he’s out of time and cant afford to leave their fate to chance (since he’ll be dead soon). If you don’t believe me, rewatch the scene where he is in the jail cell talking to Hange. The rumbling was definitely not his first resort to ending the conflict. It was him being pushed to the absolute brink.
I think the other person meant Eren may try avoid stepping on Ramzi etc.

And since u know the manga ending, it's actually not that much different from Zeke's solution. XD
Apr 25, 2023 10:34 PM

Dec 2018
i think he's a tragic and complicated character that was a product of significant mental trauma that used a super hamfisted approach to the world problems due to an insane amount of pressure and maybe it wasn't the best approach but i don't see anyone giving an alternative that would work. peace through conflict is a real thing, but idk if it was necessary to take such a violent approach. he created a problem so that people could solve it themselves and come together and reach an understanding. to that end, it seemed to work. 
Apr 27, 2023 12:02 PM

Apr 2015
Yes, he's taken on the task of being the evil that everyone unites against.
May 7, 2023 5:23 PM
Aug 2020
The real important question right now is, who's Eren's true enemy now? His raw hatred for titans back then was so easy to see but now it makes me have hour long conversations with myself lmao. Atleast don't give me the Vinland Saga bullshit "No one has any enemies".

May 17, 2023 1:49 PM
Aug 2020
Enri_eu said:
I consider Eren to be a clown.

He not only fails his goals, he ensured that ending sucks big balls.
May 17, 2023 1:50 PM
Aug 2020
[quote=MMDDUDE message=69046282]
TheMenaceOfEldia said:
MMDDUDE said:

I consider you to be sewage
I consider you to be fatherless.
May 17, 2023 1:52 PM
Aug 2020
Lord_Volt said:
KyTy said:

He is not an evil character, it's been shown many times that everything he does is to protect his friends and its just the way he goes about doing this can be considered evil from a third-person perspective. His motives haven't changed since the start of the show, only the methods have.

I mean, hitlers perspective was the same. All he was doing was protecting the purity of the German race and removing what he considered was a threat. Isn't that the same thing?
Nah, Germany was not about to get obliterated by the rest of the world at that point in the story.
May 17, 2023 7:15 PM

Jan 2020
deg said:
Swagernator said:

whats gender got to to do with morality of killing? like you mean men are more violent by nature?
Holy shit! I'm glad someone caught that. I'm guessing they mean what Eren is doing isn't evil :)

You could think of Eren as a morally ambiguous character. How so you may ask? Well on one hand he's trying to save his people from thousands of years of oppression. On the other hand, he's razing the whole planet flat to do that. Which is more deserving of freedom and being saved? That depends on different factors that vary from one person to the other. 
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
May 17, 2023 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
He has always been emotionally unstable and had anger issues. It's not surprising that he decided to use his godlike powers to slaughter everyone outside of Paradis. That's what happens when irresponsible and heavily mentally derailed people get too much power and are free to use it whatever they want to.
May 17, 2023 11:44 PM

May 2023
depends on which POV you're looking at
May 18, 2023 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Spoonmaster12 said:
He isn't purely evil but he is evil. There is literally 0 justification for genocide. Plain and simple. 

struggler_sensei said:
I mean generally...
so yes, he is evil.

WolfSaber said:
Love the fact that we need to even ask this question last time I check murder is evil and what he is doing is like idk what's the word again GENOCIDE the same thing Hitler was doing. Yeah it can come down to perspective the people of eldia would view him a hero but history would not. So yes Eren with all his intentions is 100% evil.

Especially because he had several other options.
I understand ofc Marley was discriminating against the Eldians for decades, so in a sense of self defense I understand that they couldn't just make peace with Marley.
He was presented other options he didn't even think about tho. His closest friends and some comrades tried him to get to talk, and he refused and played the edgelord.

Also Eren is not "only" killing innocent people from Marley, he is killing the Eldians too, who are still living there, and he is killing innocent people from Ramzi's and Onyankopon's countries. Countries that had been at war with Marley themselves until very recently. There was no sane reason for that.

And God I hated him so much for apologizing to Ramzi and then still trampling on the boys. That was just gut wrenching through and through, which ofc was intended to, but still... my anger issues couldn't lol.
removed-userMay 18, 2023 8:06 AM
May 18, 2023 8:04 AM

Apr 2020
I think that question is kinda the whole point of the Story....

-> Are these people evil or is this just the circle of War and hatred.
You could argue he's just trying to end the circle...
May 31, 2023 12:00 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
  Nice image!!!! kekeke
May 31, 2023 12:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
so pretty! kekeke
May 31, 2023 12:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Yes, he is a evil guy!!! kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1503 by Oritroje »»
Sep 23, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1050 by AnimeBinger6969 »»
Sep 21, 11:44 PM

Poll: » did eren died a...

removed-user - Aug 12

2 by asdewqw3erfgt »»
Aug 30, 4:20 AM

» Recap (?) Movie

tsubasalover - Aug 17

18 by thunderkitten13 »»
Aug 18, 8:42 AM

» One of the Ending’s Biggest Issues for Me (Spoiler Alert).

no_comparisonBM - Aug 1

43 by Anime_4_life227 »»
Aug 12, 2:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.