Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2023 7:33 PM

Oct 2008
Was a much weaker season than the first one. People say its supposed to be a slow and peaceful healing show, but Ryouma spent way too much time on his stores, research, buisnesses, and adventure tasks. I was starting to get second hand anxiety from everything he had to do. It didn't help that he basically teleported between towns instead of making it a nice enjoyable travel experience. They could have just as easily made it where he could have taken in the sights and met new people outside of Gimul. I was much more interested in this new world that we didn't get to see than his dry cleaning business or the stupid trinkets and dishes from the previous world.

May 2, 4:11 AM
Dec 2022
It's the final episode of season 2. It goes so fast. Wonder if there will be a season 3.
Jun 11, 5:57 AM

Nov 2019
The foundation festival was a meh arc and this conclusion was fairly unfulfilling. I was expecting something a lot more extravagant in terms of episode finale. However, Kamitachi kept to its simple themes which still made this decently digestible.

Elia needs more development in my opinion instead of those letters and small segments. Overall, 5/10 watch.
Jul 5, 4:02 AM

Dec 2008
Well I expected something more enjoyable, but this was just...bland. The characters were generic, and sometimes looked it too. The show just seemed kinda purposeless, and even though these modern sub genre " slow life isekai" shows have been usually enjoyable, this was far less so than the first season was. 4.5/10 for whatever this was...too bad. T<T
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

14 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2023

12 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

29 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2023

15 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

18 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.