Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 11, 2013 7:54 PM

Dec 2012
Overall 7/10

I liked the ending song. it was refreshing.
Oct 11, 2013 10:19 PM

Sep 2012
Damn rena was beast in this episode. Natural Selection can sum up this entire OVA.
Glad to hear Dear You again in the End
Lmao at Rika's I don't give a fuck face when Irie shot himself.
Oct 13, 2013 12:59 PM

Mar 2013
I enjoyed seeing some real gore in Higurashi again (Keiichi and Rena not holding back was awesome). It started off really slow though and i ended in a way that really suggested something would follow it up (which I hope happens), though I have no idea how they would do that.
Oct 15, 2013 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
I...want.....MOAR!!!!
Oct 15, 2013 7:03 PM

Apr 2012
This wasn't that bad if only this is the first episode of the series and we will get more in the future...
But I guess we won't get more, so yeah, 6/10 just because I reall love Higurashi series and the Ed song is epic
Oct 16, 2013 3:43 PM

Sep 2012
Very disappointed with this OVA.

-The characters motivations made no sence at all, while you see a concerded Keiichi that carefully makes a plan about killing Satoko's uncle on the main story, we now see a Keiichi that doesn't hesitate to kill even when he's not under Hinamizawa Sindrome's effects. The parents judgment make no sence. Villagers actions make no sence.

-Rena and K1 overpowered as fuck, give me a break. The atmosphere, well, it has none. It wasn't mysterious, scary, heartwarming, funny, etc...

-What's with that ending? The world went to shit just like that? What provocated the virus to do such disaster at global scale? What keeped Mion and the others from not getting insane as the rest of the wordl?

6/10
NeoVeneziaOct 17, 2013 4:44 PM
Oct 18, 2013 10:35 AM

Sep 2010
Meh.....

Nothing like first two seasons...... We can safely say Higurashi ended with Kai.....

3/5
Oct 18, 2013 7:35 PM

Oct 2009
Kerozinn said:
Krissirk said:
Hinamizawa Syndrome on a global scale. Can't wait for the next episode. Rena and Keiichi are a badass tag team duo I hope they have more sequences like that.

there is no next episode.
And you know this, how?
Oct 19, 2013 6:39 AM
Mar 2013
Gogetters said:
Kerozinn said:
Krissirk said:
Hinamizawa Syndrome on a global scale. Can't wait for the next episode. Rena and Keiichi are a badass tag team duo I hope they have more sequences like that.

And you know this, how?

Well we sure wished for more but it's only a one ep ova no more
Oct 22, 2013 6:52 AM
Jul 2018
Well that was excruciatingly terrible.

Don't know if I was more let down by the shells of once awesome characters, or by the sheer fact that a 45 min OVA tried to play out the same plot the original did in 50+ episodes. On a GLOBAL scale.

Also, the game was about running around with a cleaver. Not exactly good story material.
Oct 23, 2013 11:44 PM

Oct 2010
at least they moved away from sexual fanservice. >.>
But instead, now, we have senseless violence. Now it's like a bunch of other gory anime. What was great about Higurashi is the emotion, but now.....
Previous seasons: oh shit what is wrong with me i killed a 1 person?!?!?
This episode: Just killed 20 people, let's go kill 20 more

overall 7/10
Oct 24, 2013 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
that was great, but as I only just watched Hirugashi whole thing as a marathon, now I feel so empty I have nothing else to watch with those characters and plot.
waaaah....
they did a great job with the "tragic" of this episode I think. I felt as if the place I live in was going to turn out like it lol.
I think this is one of the only series I can say is in my "heart" rather than my memory
Oct 30, 2013 9:11 AM

Mar 2012
Why werent everyone in this ova like shion?
Oct 30, 2013 11:01 PM

Feb 2013
I enjoyed it. I just wish they would focus more on making adaptations of the arcs that were only featured in the PS2/DS remake of the visual novels, or the Beyond Midnight and the Demon Exposing arcs.
Nov 4, 2013 8:22 AM

Mar 2011
Some how the end of this OVA reminds me of Rewrite VN lol
Nov 4, 2013 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
As much as I love to see Rena killin'... I didn't think it was all the great (just average). At least it wasn't silly filler though.

So in this world, Hanyuu is Rika's advanced-stage brain-virus manifestation... I kind of wish they had a scene at the end with everyone meeting up with Rika after 15 years or so... (mention of other OVA in spoiler)
Nov 5, 2013 12:23 PM

Feb 2012
i'm always happy to see some (real) higurashi again. but this is not what i expected
(sry for my bad english)

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Nov 6, 2013 12:27 AM

Jun 2012
anthi-light said:
i'm always happy to see some (real) higurashi again. but this is not what i expected
(sry for my bad english)

Your english is fine, but I have to disagree with you. This wasn't real Higurashi. In real Higurashi, the only people going around killing people are those who entered the later stages of the Hinamizawa Syndrome, the only exception being Takano, however she was driven by an ulterior motive and wasn't simply killing people for the sake of killing people like Keichii and Rena were in this OVA.
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Nov 10, 2013 3:52 AM

Oct 2008
Can anyone explain what the fudge was going on?
Nov 20, 2013 10:07 AM

Dec 2012
It was okay for the nostalgia factor, but not even close to Kai's level.

The ED though... fuck. That was beautiful.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Nov 30, 2013 12:50 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
Infatuate said:
It was okay for the nostalgia factor, but not even close to Kai's level.

The ED though... fuck. That was beautiful.

Agreed. Kai was beyond awesome. And dat ED.........so good.

Overall I enjoyed this.
Dec 9, 2013 2:05 PM

Jan 2011
5.5/10
Dec 10, 2013 9:31 AM
Feb 2011
It was boring for most of the time. The only plus was You by dai at the end. I haven't heard it for the ages.
Dec 12, 2013 1:56 AM
Jul 2018
They clearly tried to make this so anyone could watch it, not just fans of the series. But they over-explained everything. Stuffing a massive 1 minute info-dump full of complicated information about the virus isn't really good. It was a fun, mindlessly violent OVA, but definitely different from the series.

And the ED song was amazing. Loved it. I think it's actually the reason i'm giving this a 7/10.
Dec 12, 2013 3:20 AM
Dec 2012
Hmm... I thought the point of the big explanation was to explain how there were different strains of the "virus" that caused conflict between groups of people infected by differing strains. I highly doubt that the club members were themselves free of the infection. Rather, I inferred that they were infected by a different strain from the other villagers. If I'm right, then it's that different strain that psychologically primed them to use violence against the other villagers and gave them a compulsive desire to save Satoko despite the odds being 99.9% against them.

I could be wrong of course, but it does help explain why they were so eager to kill the villagers without any guilt whatsoever.
Dec 12, 2013 8:07 AM

Feb 2011
Dat OST , dat everything <3

I missed Higurashi.
Dec 28, 2013 2:24 AM

Apr 2009
Hinamizawa Syndrome, Apocalypse Edition.

Oh, that felt so nostalgic. Has it really been that long? Quite happy I got to see the Higurashi gang again (without rewatching the main story). Reminds me of how much I used to love this franchise... it's still there, though not burning as bright as it once did. Coming from a new perspective, if this was a game of Plague Inc, the player has already lost by having the hosts die too fast... leaving Japan with a handful of survivors to see the dawn of a new era. Shame I didn't see Shion, Satoshi and the rest of the supporting cast though.

Characters aside, I still thought something felt missing. It was the lack of an OP by Eiko Shimamiya. The Higurashi anime won't be the same without one of her songs. Sadly, no news about her return after bowing out to fight her illness. Also, that ED... I haven't heard that in a long time, and I never expected it would get used in one of the anime incarnations of the story.
Jan 17, 2014 7:54 PM

Aug 2011
As a big fan of the first two seasons, this was disappointing although its still better than any other Higurashi that's come out since the first two seasons.

The ED "Dear You" which is probably the most popular song from Higurashi has finally made it to the anime. Heard it years ago and had no idea how I never remembered such a masterpiece while watching the anime to only later realize its from the game.
Feb 7, 2014 3:12 AM

Mar 2010
I don't write good reviews, so I'll just keep it down to a comment.
I liked it. Felt a bit like fanservice, but to be honest, I expected that, and I expect that each time I sit down to watch a new Higurashi after the first two seasons.

That's some signature, eh?
Apr 5, 2014 7:06 AM

Dec 2013
Violence is back. Finally I know where "Dear You" does come from.
Apr 9, 2014 4:08 AM
Dec 2009
Gogetters said:
Kerozinn said:
Krissirk said:

And you know this, how?

When the details were on the Higurashi site it was going to be multiple OVAs like the others, most likely ~30min each. It was then funded by the pachinko company Daiichi (you see them in the ED credits) to be released when the new machine came out so the multiple OVAs became one and shortly after release all references to new Outbreak OVAs vanished.

YurikoRaine said:
Can anyone explain what the fudge was going on?

The clinic was playing with the n173 virus to be used as a weapon but it goes out of control, someone dies, the world finds out, and the panic triggers the Hinamizawa syndrome in the villagers. You hear them say there will be a lot of L5s soon to Irie in the clinic. The one-track mind thing that happens makes them blame outsiders (Maebara and Ryuugu families) and seek a solution, kill the outsiders and sacrifice someone to Oyashiro. Since they still hate the Houjo family in this arc they choose Satoko.
Apr 10, 2014 8:02 AM

Jun 2010
Seems like more and more people hate it when Higurashi's OVA was made.. while actually I want more.. I don't really mind when these OVA might ruin our image of Higurashi's horror, and mystery atmosphere..
C'mon man, the TV series has ended years ago and all the atmosphere stuff had already been burned into our mind.. while what we are watching now is an OVA, so if the OVA doesn't really give what the TV gave us that's normal, just enjoy it.
It'll be a different story if this was a sequel to the TV and it turns out to be shit

and finally I can hear Dear You as the Ed, wow it's like the final form of all the version (It's supposed to be Bond though i think, but still this one feels awesome)
7/10
Apr 15, 2014 11:29 AM
Dec 2009
I liked it but I guess a lot of people want some continuation of the story when the stories really are this erratic to begin with. I forget the name of the arc but I want to see the one with shion/mion as an adult that happens over the course of one night long after the disaster.
Apr 21, 2014 12:29 PM

Nov 2007
Laraso said:
anthi-light said:
i'm always happy to see some (real) higurashi again.

In real Higurashi, they weren't simply killing people for the sake of killing people like Keichii and Rena were in this OVA.

"Killing people for the sake of killing people"? Lmao. Not sure what OVA you watched, but you should try watching the one being talked about here.

In the OVA I watched, Rena's father was murdered right in front of her, and her father's killers were surrounding Keiichi's house to slaughter his family too. They opened fire on the house before Rena even went back outside. In order to save Keiichi's family, she went outside and intercepted the group of murderers who had come with the intention of killing everyone in the house.

If avenging the coldblooded murder of your family, protecting the lives of innocent people you care about, and trying to survive aren't legitimate reasons to you (never mind having them all combined), then I seriously doubt any character in any storyline would ever have a good enough reason for you. It doesn't get more legitimate than that.

To preemptively address questions that I'd expect someone who paid such little attention to ask: Keiichi's reasoning wasn't mentioned yet because Keiichi didn't kill (or even attack) anyone outside his home. Rena warned him of an attacker about to shoot, but Keiichi froze in hesitation so she had to go finish the murderer off herself, after which Keiichi apologized to her for his hesitation.

Also, I expect a stupid comment like "it isn't enough that Rena had her father's death to avenge, her life at stake, her friends to protect, and adrenaline in her system - she shouldn't have been able to start killing people so easily". First, yes it is, those reasons are way more than enough to stop caring about the well-being of people actively trying to murder you. Second, everything in the series suggests Rena is the type of person who'd rather kill someone than let them kill her. Third, people in real life generally don't find killing murderers in self-defense as difficult as you seem to think. And lastly, Rena didn't even start killing people then, her blade was already covered in blood when she arrived at Keiichi's house.

As for the fight which followed that, Mion made it clear that it was the homicidally insane villagers that had banded together, because they'd been mercilessly slaughtering everyone who opposed them. Not to mention that those villagers were there specifically to kill Keiichi and his family.

I really don't understand how anyone couldn't grasp the severity of the situation. Keiichi's father tells Rena and Keiichi to escape with everyone else, and Rena says that's not even possible, and motions out the door, where you're shown that the approaching torch-wielding mob is right outside already. After the fight ends, and they're going to save Satoko, it again shows how close all the dead bodies are to Keiichi's house. Another 10 seconds and they'd have been on the property, burning the house down.

There'd have to be something seriously wrong with a person to watch all that and not understand that Rena and Keiichi were fighting for their lives, and the lives of the people they care about, because they had no other choice (except to let themselves and the people they love be killed by a band of bloodthirsty psychopaths).

Maybe if Satoko wasn't being left behind, they might have considered trying to escape, but the reality was that there's basically zero chance of a small group carrying a wounded girl to escape from a much larger group intent on murder and carrying firearms and ammunition. Especially when they might run into more people while trying to flee (hence why they gave the gun to Keiichi's father, so he could try to intimidate anyone he meets into not attacking him).

That fact isn't even that important though, since they weren't going to leave Satoko to be drowned to death anyways, not when they knew for a fact she was still alive. Even if she'd been with them though, they still would have needed to deal with the mob of killers who were right behind them and wanting desperately to murder them.

Considering the high production value of this OVA, and its much-needed contribution to the franchise (especially after Kira), it's shameful that someone would try to claim it wasn't "real" Higurashi.

I think Higurashi Outbreak approached the apocalypse scenario especially well, and I'm glad that despite the pandemonium, Rika still kept her entire focus on her sole objective: moving on to a new Hinamizawa where she could stop the fated tragedy from unfolding.

Technically, this world turned out better for the main characters than most of the other ones did. They were still alive, after all, and Rika could actually die on her own terms this time (as little comfort as that may be). Though the rest of the world got screwed in the process, at least they were able to benefit.

Also, when "Dear You" played during the credits? Brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant.
Apr 23, 2014 1:15 AM

Jun 2012
Azrael_STX said:
(snip)

I can see you put a lot of effort into that reply. Your entire post is merely trying to justify their actions, if this was the first entry in the Higurashi series you might have a valid point, but it's not and unfortunately you're not actually taking into consideration how we've already seen these characters behave. For someone who so readily accuses other people of being stupid, ignorant, and shameful, you sure do make a big display of it.

Regardless of how you try to justify things, if you look back on previous installments in the series, you will find that these characters never killed anyone without the influence of the hinamizawa syndrome (HS). These characters have never tried to kill anyone who was suffering from HS, even when being assaulted. For example, when being held hostage in a school, Keiichi did not try to kill Rena, but rather he saved her and snapped her out of it.

Now I'd like to address a few specific points in your post that weren't merely justifications.

Azrael_STX said:
Second, everything in the series suggests Rena is the type of person who'd rather kill someone than let them kill her.

This is false outside of the few specific arcs in which Rena suffered from HS, she is resolute however there is no evidence that she would kill when threatened in the same way that she did in this OVA, but rather what we've seen is evidence to the contrary. Perhaps you have forgotten which scene this image comes from?

Azrael_STX said:
Considering the high production value of this OVA, and its much-needed contribution to the franchise (especially after Kira), it's shameful that someone would try to claim it wasn't "real" Higurashi.

It might not mean much to you, but personally I find it shameful for someone to consider production value before plot consistency, and to say that a short one episode OVA is a "much-needed addition" to what most have already considered for years to be a great series is just silly.

Azrael_STX said:
Also, when "Dear You" played during the credits? Brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant.

While I agree that it was quite nice to hear that song during the credits, perhaps it would be best to remember that the credits play after everything is already finished, and it has absolutely not bearing on what you discussed above.

I'd argue against your reasoning about why their actions are justified, but judging by the content of your post I can tell there is no way in hell you would ever take my word for it, so how about asking the countless other people in this thread who disagree with you? Maybe you'd also like to explain to all of them why they're so very, very wrong.

Harlequina said:
^ Agreed with some of the above peeps. The characters acting senselessly and all... not good, nope.

ZtarWarrior said:
Well, I wasn't expecting anything on par with the first two seasons, and I was still greatly disappointed. Even for a side story that has nothing to do with the main plot of the series, this was really weak.

My main complaint is about how unrealistic the characters would act at times. Keiichi and Rena seemed just fine with murdering people left and right, even though they're only teenagers and have zero experience with life and death situations. They never hesitated, and just kept killing off people one after the other. This makes more sense for Rena, since her father was killed and he is a big part of her life that she wanted to protect (a bit upset they didn't even show his death or anything, since that's not exactly an insignificant event), but Keiichi doesn't really have much of an excuse. I get that they needed to survive and it was a pretty desperate situation, but how about showing some realistic emotions, like fear or uncertainty? The part with them being excited about taking people down didn't make any sense at all. Seems like they only acted that way because they needed to include all the violence and gore to satisfy the fans, but had to get rid of the realism in order to accomplish that.

Not to mention Keiichi's parents didn't seem to mind too much that their son just became a murderer, and they actually let them go out alone while dozens of people were trying to kill them. No decent parent would even agree to such an absurd plan so quickly.

fnland said:
Well this was a load of crap. Dropped it 25 minutes in.
No one is crazy, but killing is damn okay apperantly and they sure do kill randomly.
No one seems to give a shit and they didn't want to make a face for the father, so they just dropped making any angle involving his face.

The only thing good about this was the animation quality.
-It was so fast paced; i was like wat, people gonna die already? But no one is craz- Okay, they just kill anyway that's fine.

RockerXD said:
Ok, i am extremely disappointed with this OVA. When the fuck did Rena and Keichii become super soldiers? Whats with the pretentious bullshit about natural selection in the end? When the fuck does this take place, is it an alternate route in the VN or something? Where was the fucking atmosphere? God damn, at the least the ED song was good. 5/10

Aqua_Mars said:
Very disappointed with this OVA.

-The characters motivations made no sence at all, while you see a concerded Keiichi that carefully makes a plan about killing Satoko's uncle on the main story, we now see a Keiichi that doesn't hesitate to kill even when he's not under Hinamizawa Sindrome's effects. The parents judgment make no sence. Villagers actions make no sence.

-Rena and K1 overpowered as fuck, give me a break. The atmosphere, well, it has none. It wasn't mysterious, scary, heartwarming, funny, etc...

-What's with that ending? The world went to shit just like that? What provocated the virus to do such disaster at global scale? What keeped Mion and the others from not getting insane as the rest of the wordl?

6/10

I'd continue to add more, but I don't think it's necessary to repost half of all the replies in this seven page thread.
LarasoApr 23, 2014 1:23 AM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
May 15, 2014 11:59 PM

Jul 2008
I was pretty disappointed. About ten minutes of the OVA was just endless exposition about viruses and police radio interception. I really didn't understand much of what was going on.

It was weird to me how the parents were in the OVA so much, but we never saw their faces.
May 28, 2014 12:31 PM

Sep 2012
This was a great episode but I cant help but think that they should have made this into a movie. It was perfect for a movie that they should have done.
Jul 2, 2014 1:37 PM

Aug 2009
Laraso said:
Azrael_STX said:
(snip)

We could easily say that they are in the first stages of HS.

No matter what, they DONT look normal.

MY problem is HOW did everything result to this mess(the tragedy, not the story):
Through ALL the arcs, we learned that what causes the tragedy is someone that is affected by HS, IN Hinamizawa, closely related to Rika. Someone triggers the tragedy due to different choices, and it NEVER results to anything other than Hinamizawa being destroyed.

How the hell did we skip all that and reached a T-virus apocalypse?

I dont know if the adaptation lacks something but it feels like something is missing from the thoughts of the chars, especially Rika.
And why was Hanyu so different?

Anyway, I did enjoy it but not for being Higurashi.
ssjokgJul 2, 2014 2:08 PM
Jul 14, 2014 11:22 PM

Jan 2012
its about damn time they go back to the Hinamizawa Yandare Force

no nippa tho so -1 point
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 16, 2014 4:19 PM

Apr 2013
a serious OVA again after the fanservice episodes. I always liked how skilled Rena is with her cleaver, but there are pretty bloody scenes here.
The ending song was pretty good though!
Sep 28, 2014 9:25 AM

Aug 2013
8/10
Best OVA episode.

One more thing.

Scene in the end of Kai -> Bernkastel prevents Takano parents death.
So world in this OVA is a result of Bernkastel action. There is no Takano, but Hinamizawa is under "attack" by different person orders.
So... it is alter setting for "perfect world" from Rei.
rsc-plSep 29, 2014 3:53 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 1, 2014 11:22 PM
Feb 2009
hory sheet finally got around watching this thing.
the whole way through i was just going meh all the time, with some cringes (tho tbh im still not entirely sure where to place this in terms of the series' universe).
...and then the ED dropped.

as soon as it started playing i fucking blew my load instantly and the whole 50min was worth it.
i never would've thought black bg white text credits scrolling up would be so beautiful. also, 'special thanks to type-moon'??
Oct 10, 2014 12:38 AM

Sep 2008
Finally watched this. It was better than the other OVAs but still kinda meh. I wish it came out earlier back when I cared about the franchise more.

Also wasn't very happy with all the bullet-dodging and plot armor.
Nov 8, 2014 12:31 PM

Aug 2008
Plot was way too thin and the characters weak. I'll be generous and give it a 5/10 but I simply couldn't feel anything for this poor attempt to add to the Higurashi world.
Nov 16, 2014 10:50 PM
Dec 2011
how epic is this this is wonderful this happened before "KAI" the 2nd season(because 2nd season and its specials end in july then September)

.. and this explains a lot why RIKA never wanted to publish the disease and why her friends agreed on keeping this disease a secret because this sickness isn't harmful but it is deadly if published its a trigger to activating distrust and paranoia which some people can take advantage of and make this disease purposely HARMFULL and can destroy the world :3
Nov 25, 2014 3:25 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty good episode, if a bit weird. It seemed to take place after the events of Kai, going by the dates; yet no-one seemed to know about the Hinamizawa Syndrome or the stuff that happened with Takano etc. Still good though.
Jan 15, 2015 11:02 PM
Jan 2015
Damn if only anime was real
Feb 8, 2015 8:38 PM

Feb 2010
wakka9ca said:
Tenshi9001 said:
Higurashi has so many seasons and side stories and what not. I think I've seen everything, but I'm still unclear as to what's going on here.

Is there supposed to be more OVAs or not? I looked through the thread but the answers are mixed. Should I be moving this to my Watched Anime or waiting for more stuff? Any more follow up stories, etc?

Nope. This is the end of the story. Essentially, it sets up a new storyline...

RockerXD said:
When the fuck did Rena and Keichii become super soldiers?

Yeah, it's kinda funny how they were portrayed here. They can annihilate 100 person strong mobs now.

to be fair if this takes place after kai they have experience from 1000ths of there prevous lifes and the mob are hardly trained military troops
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 10, 2015 4:35 AM
Jul 2013
Just watched

OVA was ok

But holy heck that ending theme ~ Dear You

The feels
Mar 12, 2015 10:10 PM
Nov 2013
Just watched it this OVA, felt like the violence was nice compared to Kira, but it didnt feel 'real' I guess when compared to the series as a whole. Didnt make sense that there were so many people with guns in there. Yes, people can get them in Japan, but it is EXTREMELY difficult to do so.

Also, I dont know whats special about Dear You. Never consumed any other media than this anime though, was it in the other adaptations?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Horror?

ylight67 - Jun 14, 2019

2 by ylight67 »»
Mar 15, 2020 6:58 PM

» When is this?

WitchJacqueline - Nov 28, 2014

1 by TimeGoesOn »»
May 25, 2015 4:37 PM

» Higurashi Outbreak's supposedly ending

I_Am_Drunk - Jul 19, 2014

1 by Luna »»
Jul 29, 2014 1:13 AM

» So, who else is excited? ( 1 2 3 )

Katsuro-chan - Dec 16, 2012

121 by doyakubo »»
Jan 10, 2014 9:49 AM

» fansubbing group for higurashi kaku

741shadow - Aug 29, 2013

31 by bajin666an »»
Oct 1, 2013 9:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.