Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 31, 2022 4:16 PM

Nov 2014
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
that has to be the most assinine and most ridiculous plan ever. The way he pushed her off the edge 0% chance the guy could have grabbed her like that and in time. Also the ending of the guys fighting and him switching over. lmfao
there arescenes we were shown that happened before the guy switched over. Its the same thing they did with the shy girl crying and screaming in like episode 2 or smth. They dont show us why until next episode. So this hotblooded guy didnt just switch for no reason
May 31, 2022 4:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright that possibility was actually already on my mind honestly, even if its not really exactly like what i wanna see. And what the hell wrong with Maria, still playing along after what he's done to her. If she's a sane one, she should just make a quit and get the fuck out of it in an instant. Alas, she's also the crazy bitchass type too, so yeah expect her to still playing along with it, because its may really give her all pleasure she needs xd.

Though this is more about K team mistake, honestly, to let those two become their guard, and how ironic their captain said 'if you just following my order, we will win because its a flawless' when its absolutely a flaw since he's facing the protagonist. Lmao. Well that's also a part of their trait so far so its still understandable for Yuuichi to figure it out already and let it destroying them from time to time.

Let's see what else under Yuuichi's sleeve...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 31, 2022 4:24 PM
May 2020
what the heck!!!! Yuichi was on some lelouche mods there with the way he was analysing a way to bring food and disrupt the harmonious relationship of group k
May 31, 2022 4:30 PM
Jan 2022
I knew Yuichi didn’t abandon Tenji. And I like to imagine Tenji suffering for 3 days can be his punishment for game 2.
May 31, 2022 4:30 PM
Sep 2021
que ep foda, a meninha e á maria:|
May 31, 2022 4:43 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
So... if they hadn't caught her in time do you think he would have been disqualified for violence?
May 31, 2022 4:51 PM
Aug 2020
Kaguyachinchin said:
So... if they hadn't caught her in time do you think he would have been disqualified for violence?
It's not against the law even if Yuichi will hurt Maria because the rules say no to hurt the opposing team. It's not forbidden to attack the same team.
May 31, 2022 5:17 PM
Jan 2020
This continues to be uninteresting and bland, trying to masquerade as hyper intelligent and cruel. None of this was surprising and tbh, pitting high school boys against each other over a girl...this is just bad. There's no grand plan, I don't get why the mods are so hard up for him, and there's no surprise in any of his actions.

This continues to be the show for edgy teens who think they are smarter than everyone else when really they are just chuuni.
May 31, 2022 5:37 PM
Aug 2020
daveo42 said:
This continues to be uninteresting and bland, trying to masquerade as hyper intelligent and cruel. None of this was surprising and tbh, pitting high school boys against each other over a girl...this is just bad. There's no grand plan, I don't get why the mods are so hard up for him, and there's no surprise in any of his actions.

This continues to be the show for edgy teens who think they are smarter than everyone else when really they are just chuuni.
Yuichi is not a smart person. he is normal Because of that, what he did was not difficult and uncomplicated. He never said he was a genius and in the manga. He admitted that he was more stupid than Tenji.
May 31, 2022 5:56 PM

Sep 2018
Every week an episode drops, every time I drop my score lower lmao. Cannot wait until this nightmare of a series is done (hopefully for good). But hey, at least my 13 year old cousin is enjoying this
May 31, 2022 6:26 PM
Jan 2020
TaTuy said:
daveo42 said:

Yuichi is not a smart person. he is normal Because of that, what he did was not difficult and uncomplicated. He never said he was a genius and in the manga. He admitted that he was more stupid than Tenji.

The show treats him as such and it seems the wider audience agrees he's some kind of sadistic mastermind, but he's the smartest person in the room when the rest of the cast has two brain cells between them.

I'd agree with you if everyone else around him didn't treat him like he's brilliant. It's like they've never met anyone that uses simple logic.
May 31, 2022 6:33 PM
Aug 2020
daveo42 said:
TaTuy said:

The show treats him as such and it seems the wider audience agrees he's some kind of sadistic mastermind, but he's the smartest person in the room when the rest of the cast has two brain cells between them.

I'd agree with you if everyone else around him didn't treat him like he's brilliant. It's like they've never met anyone that uses simple logic.
yes i agree with you They treat Yuichi like Yuichi is a very smart person and try to force Yuichi into something strange when he is just a normal person with evil disposition.
May 31, 2022 6:42 PM
Jun 2017
YUichi's plan is super crazy but im loving it... his plan is to wrecked the friendship that group k is having with...
May 31, 2022 7:03 PM
Jan 2021
I'm just hoping for a surprise season 2 or something because there's no way they can finish up the whole anime in one clean swoop with 3 episodes left, especially where episode 9 left off.

Yuichi is definitely in my top 3 favorites for anime MC's in general. The plans he makes are hands down amazing and super surprising. I can usually predict things in animes but the way he thinks is just crazy!

I love this anime so much ♡
May 31, 2022 7:09 PM

Mar 2020
Another great episode! Yuuichi-kun is really the worst. Now he's gonna destroy the relationship of team K.

I've been wondering what is that like string or strap on Hyakutaro-kun's chest? Anyone know?
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 31, 2022 7:24 PM
Mar 2022
daveo42 said:
TaTuy said:

lol what do you mean by the rest of cast only have 2 brain cells? Dude needed to push the girl off the cliff to distract the others. Plus you are being too precocious in your assumptions, they are not fighting over the girl right in the end, it was just a forced cliffhanger, there's more than that.
But i agree with you in this part, the way the admins keep saying he is a monster and all it's really annoying (even in the manga).
May 31, 2022 7:30 PM

Jan 2011
lol this show is so ridiculous

all according to the plan everyone thinking Yuichi is the biggest 4D chess player reminds me of Talentless Nana in the same way it's not that hes super smart is just everyone else is really fucking dumb

causing a fallout in their group would've been the most obvious thing to do, would've liked to see how this would've worked if he didn't have a token girl to "charm" the other team because that's the best way to break a group of boys right tomodachi pls lol

sure im lil surprised by how shitty he can be at times
May 31, 2022 8:43 PM

Aug 2021
Yuichi, quite the master calculator and really did what he expected to happen, with that other group starting to fall apart and using what he has to his advantage, he will already be looking for absolute victory in all this.
May 31, 2022 8:49 PM

Feb 2014
She just needed a little push...

Poor Hyakutaro, he was exploit by Yuichi to break up the friendship group.
May 31, 2022 9:03 PM
Aug 2021
i have read the manga and was waiting for the seen when yuichi pushed Maria
i don't know why anime is doing very good with adapting manga
but still i think manga is a lot better
May 31, 2022 9:29 PM

Apr 2008
Talking up his big plan the whole time when he had absolutely nothing if the opponents did blab like idiots and give him this completely unlikely setup. He's just lucky pushing his teammate off a cliff apparently doesn't break the violence rules. You know, if you really wanted to convince me that Yuuichi is a crazy monster how about letting Tenji die? No more chance of pushing the button, guaranteed to out wait the other guy, it's a great plan for such a "monster".
May 31, 2022 9:33 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
it is time for yet another:

https://youtu.be/w_0L8M5QsMA?t=3

May 31, 2022 10:04 PM

Aug 2021
Damnnnnnnn Yuichi is one hell of a character.
May 31, 2022 10:05 PM

May 2021
So THIS is the "psychology" talked much about? Well, I suppose this is what an average "battle royale" anime's psychology looks like.

May 31, 2022 10:08 PM

Dec 2018
Yuichi and Maria is amazing in this episode, glad she follows what Yuichi plans...

May 31, 2022 10:10 PM

Jan 2017
Oh boy seeing all of Yuuichi's mind games in action against Team K is so satisfying to watch, coupled this with Tenji's unwavering trust makes this game even more fun to watch compared to the second game

Now onwards to victory with Team K crumbling all due to a single girl
May 31, 2022 10:53 PM
May 2021
liked the fanservice scene lol. And Awesome plan by Yuichi as always
May 31, 2022 11:00 PM
Apr 2019
daveo42 said:

I mean, just look at Classroom of the elite:

There's an exam->Buy the question from senpai
There's a trial->use fake camera to deceive bad guy
There's survival+guessing leader game->Change the leader name

These are even more wack but everybody praise it like crazy 🤷
May 31, 2022 11:04 PM
Apr 2019
Bio said:
Talking up his big plan the whole time when he had absolutely nothing if the opponents did blab like idiots and give him this completely unlikely setup. He's just lucky pushing his teammate off a cliff apparently doesn't break the violence rules. You know, if you really wanted to convince me that Yuuichi is a crazy monster how about letting Tenji die? No more chance of pushing the button, guaranteed to out wait the other guy, it's a great plan for such a "monster".

Maybe the anime cut some stuff, but it's only not okay to hurt other team, you're free to use violence on your team member. So there's no luck in that aspect.
Jun 1, 2022 1:17 AM

Dec 2010
Bio said:
Talking up his big plan the whole time when he had absolutely nothing if the opponents did blab like idiots and give him this completely unlikely setup.

What unlikely setup? It was already explained that he put maximum effort to behave like he wants to get a revenge on Tenji and wasn't doing anything suspicious for days so it's not surprising that they became more lax around him.
Jun 1, 2022 2:54 AM

Jan 2021
This episode is so great. Yuichi is my favorite character now.
These anime reviews are just jokes, right?
Jun 1, 2022 3:03 AM
Aug 2014
This episode def boosted my score for the anime so good.
Jun 1, 2022 3:29 AM

Jun 2021
UnknownUser101 said:

People just have different taste.
I also like Tomodachi Game.
It's my favourite manga alas this anime adaptation definitely could have been better.It's just decent or average in my opinion.Animation is a big minus and overall atmosphere lacks a bit.Other than that they are making good progress.
Sorry if I sound like a manga elitist I shared my opinion afterall.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jun 1, 2022 4:55 AM

Jan 2013
Angry_By_Default said:
idk why but i was laughing during most of the episode.
it wasnt comedy but man, that was the most i have laughed in the last year.
am i fucked up? hahaha xD

its funny cuz usually these type of protagonists win by purely outsmarting their opponents, but yuuichis strategies and methods are so trashy that we get shocked not because of how smart he is but of how much of a scumbag he is
Jun 1, 2022 5:00 AM

Jan 2013
Bio said:
You know, if you really wanted to convince me that Yuuichi is a crazy monster how about letting Tenji die? No more chance of pushing the button, guaranteed to out wait the other guy, it's a great plan for such a "monster".

having someone as obedient as Tenji is a valuable asset for Yuuicho in the future games, he isnt just gonna let a perfectly usable minion die like that
Jun 1, 2022 5:05 AM

May 2020
UnknownUser101 said:

yeah, i just did it for the lolz
Jun 1, 2022 7:12 AM
Mar 2022
Natsude_tanaka said:
UnknownUser101 said:

yeah, i just did it for the lolz

That make sense lol. The first half of your review is based on how their friendship seems superficial when that's exactly what is supposed to seem, Yuuichi himself said "We thought we were friends but we are just strangers to eachother". We were never suppose to be invested in their friendship in first place lol. "uM, tHe nAMe oF tHe ShoW hAs tHe WoRD "tOmoDaCHi" sO thEy WerE suPpoSeD tO be fRIenDs bUt tHeY doN't sEem To bE fRienDs aT aLl" that's a big lolz for sure.
Don't wanna argue or anything, i just found funny how some reviews complain about how they don't seem to have a good friendship when that's exactly what is supposed to look.

About the admins needing to stfu, i agree with you
Jun 1, 2022 7:15 AM

Jun 2016
maria is such a hot little woman !!
Jun 1, 2022 7:56 AM

Apr 2008
Chipp12 said:
Bio said:
Talking up his big plan the whole time when he had absolutely nothing if the opponents did blab like idiots and give him this completely unlikely setup.

What unlikely setup? It was already explained that he put maximum effort to behave like he wants to get a revenge on Tenji and wasn't doing anything suspicious for days so it's not surprising that they became more lax around him.

I definitely find it surprising. They're actively competing with huge stakes. How stupid do you have to be to trust the enemy? And was he really not suspicious when he was making crazy faces and blatantly insulting them? We conveniently skip over the part where he's supposedly being clever and convincing. But I more meant having the right personalities in two of them so he could ensnare both at once with one girl. Having them be the ones left to guard. Having the basketball team members be slow enough they couldn't catch either before the cliff. Having the girl not run further from the edge. Stuff like that.

nabewry said:
Maybe the anime cut some stuff, but it's only not okay to hurt other team, you're free to use violence on your team member. So there's no luck in that aspect.

That's fair. Wanted to go back to check the rules but didn't have the episode handy.

Pazuzu95 said:
having someone as obedient as Tenji is a valuable asset for Yuuicho in the future games, he isnt just gonna let a perfectly usable minion die like that

I dunno. The picture I get of Tenji between his pathetic game two inner monologue and now superhuman determination is... well, inconsistently written, but let's be generous and call it mentally unstable. Seems hard to use, but mainly I really want Yuuichi to actually do something messed up since the mods keep insisting. The pretty boy team K guy even clarified the cliff wasn't dangerously high.
Jun 1, 2022 9:28 AM

Jan 2022
The episode was really impressive, the way yuichi explained his plans gives me goosebumps so far the best episode for me thanks for Yuichi's cleverness
Jun 1, 2022 9:41 AM

Sep 2013
I'm really glad my day off happens to be Wednesday,for this is the highlight of the day (while awake, aha).
This show keeps getting more and more amusing, really sad it didn't get 24 episode to adapt. As it stands, not sure I'll be able to wait for a 2nd season before hitting the manga.

Looking forward to seeing the other relationships crumble.Not surprising this is Yuuichi's speciality, giving he is an uncaring asshole.
Jun 1, 2022 10:31 AM

Oct 2015
Yuichi is a cunning yarou. That plan was cruel and brilliant at the same time. Maria... shame man. Tenji deserves that punishment
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 1, 2022 6:32 PM
Aug 2021
Ship yuuichi x maria
Jun 1, 2022 10:24 PM

Nov 2014
TaTuy said:
daveo42 said:

this. Yuuichi isn't a force to be reckoned with because he's a genius. it's because he's not afraid to go to any length to achieve his goal. it's his madness that the other characters don't have. and that makes him scary.
Jun 2, 2022 4:53 AM

Mar 2015
this is genius prince all over again. the mc makes "amazing" plans then mostly rely on luck and his opponents being just stupid enough. then the "amazing" plan succeeds through sheer plot convenience. this is made to impress little kids that have never been in a social situation of any complexity so they think the mc is big brain while in reality the "amazing plans" hold on far fetched assumptions and can fail at any given moment
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jun 2, 2022 5:10 AM
Apr 2020
This.

Look at his plan.

It relies on

-only two opponents following them (why? who knows)
-those two following them
-those two being slow enough not to catch any of the two runaways
-them being close enough to catch the girl

and this is only to give food to Tenji

For the whole plan to succeed it needs
-the K team no accepting him into the team (if they do they can beat him up)
-them not understanding he only wants to divide them

Jun 2, 2022 5:26 AM
Mar 2022
pasanoid said:
this is genius prince all over again. the mc makes "amazing" plans then mostly rely on luck and his opponents being just stupid enough. then the "amazing" plan succeeds through sheer plot convenience. this is made to impress little kids that have never been in a social situation of any complexity so they think the mc is big brain while in reality the "amazing plans" hold on far fetched assumptions and can fail at any given moment
The plan was not portrayed as a "big brain movement" at all lol. The plan would still play out even if the girl had fallen off the cliff, as the those two chasing them would try to help the girl after her fall off anyway. There's nothing "genius" on this, it just showed how the dude went far to take food to the other.
Jun 2, 2022 6:50 AM

Jan 2021
Yuuichi is such a bastard man, and I love it. He pushes a girl off a cliff in order to cause a distraction, and simultaneously breaks up team K's teamwork.
Jun 2, 2022 10:08 AM

Sep 2015
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Every week an episode drops, every time I drop my score lower lmao. Cannot wait until this nightmare of a series is done (hopefully for good). But hey, at least my 13 year old cousin is enjoying this

I thought I was the only one that doesn't enjoy this series lol. It feels so dragged out.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Enough source material for S2 ?

lightning_angad7 - Jun 14

18 by VonSteiner »»
Today, 8:35 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2022

223 by Blood123987 »»
Aug 20, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Apr 12, 2022

211 by LickermanN »»
Aug 9, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - May 10, 2022

251 by ryzxgum »»
Aug 8, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 17, 2022

103 by Etanlikesgaming »»
Aug 1, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.