Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 1, 2022 12:49 AM
Sep 2020
Levi you mf, you scared me. Thought you dead or smth,
May 1, 2022 12:45 PM

Feb 2018
Annie's flashback was interesting. She made a promise and now trying to meet with her 'dad' once again. Falcon being a good boi while suspecting Connie, smart fella.
Jun 19, 2022 5:54 AM
Sep 2020
Excellent episode ,at first I hated it ,but now it's really damn good
Jul 5, 2022 6:46 PM

Jul 2016
Look at Floch man. What a Chad.
Jul 16, 2022 10:02 AM

May 2014
THANK GOD LEVI HEICHOU IS ALIVE!!!
Jul 17, 2022 8:23 AM

Aug 2018
Very happy that Annie is back, Hange is back too, but poor Levi, he really got beat up pretty damn badly, the pace might have slowed but its still a consistency filled episode
Sep 11, 2022 7:15 PM

Oct 2017
I think Levi is going to be the one who stops this rumbling.
Oct 2, 2022 7:31 AM

Jul 2013
I honestly forgot Annie's name I was waiting for someone to say it lol so thanks Armin, this chick has been irrelevant for how many seasons? and now she's back probably cause of Eren I wonder what role she's gonna play. And ofc Levi is alive.
Jan 7, 2023 3:11 PM
Aug 2022
HES ALIVE LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO
Jan 22, 2023 8:31 AM
Apr 2014
YESSSSS MY BOY STILL LIIIIVESSSSS!!! LEVI PLEASE!
Also yeah sorry y'all I've always felt from the start that Erwin should have lived oops, don't disagree with ya there Armin.
Mar 29, 2023 4:30 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
One of the most heart-wrenching scenes in all of AOT for is in this one, between Armin and Mikasa. I like how he states how even though Eren will kill everyone beyond the walls, it ultimately fixes nothing: for the people within the walls will just go to war with each other, for control of the titans, or whatever. Like Nicolo said in the last episode, there's a devil within us all.

But it's what he goes on to say that really pierces deep: after saying how everything is in disarray, that the world is plunging into madness and confusion and violence and death, (even though he states that he's tired as a log and with things going absolutely batsh*t insane, he still is thinking relatively level-headedly and says that getting Falco back would be good leverage in getting Reiner and Pieck on their side, and that would be one of their better chances at saving humanity. I also like he just doesn't hold back and just outright says that he will tell Connie to basically forget his mom, to leave her lying upside down forever, whoa) he snaps at Mikasa saying because of all that, there's nothing they can do, and she should stop looking for instruction and think for herself. But he immediately follows with saying that Erwin would have never snapped at her or anyone like that, and that he believes now that he never should have been the one who was saved. Damn.

On a side note, in a way, the history that is depicted of the Eldians by Marley's viewpoint is actually somewhat correct. The Eldians certainly were devils- but only the pure Eldians ruled by King Fritz at the start, before getting mixed probably with Ymir's descendants. Ymir herself and her daughters, man they did nothing wrong and were the ones oppressed. There are so many tragic stories in AOT, but idk, Ymir's just kind of hits on a different and deeper level. Maybe it's because it's the one that started it all, the origin of everything now. I wonder though, did she really need Eren to come and re-awaken her, or could she have stopped making titans at any time if she idk, mustered enough willpower or something. Did the first king somehow put a curse on her to keep her titan creation going forever? Maybe the anime left out a few points. It's time to get back into the manga.

Oh right, Annie's back, and she's already hitting us with more of her backstory between her and her father and continuing to hit us in the feels. I also love how as she's riding with hitch on horseback, we see the colossal titans in the background, almost blending in with a red sunset.

Gabi and Kaya's friendship is the best. Both literally wanted to kill the other at one point, and how they're hugging. Wholesome asf

Hange and Levi are revealed to still be alive, much to the relief of anime-onlies at the time, and they're about to hitch a ride on the cart titan with the warrior general from Marley. Meanwhile, Connie's being an asshole and is about to feed the most kind-hearted kid alive to his upside down titan mom. Guess we need some Connie character development, so we're going to take just a slight detour in the episode, although it still does tie into the central theme being: everything is f*cked up.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 11, 2023 10:35 PM
Apr 2021
Annie is finally free.
Did not expect Gabi to save Sasha's sister.
I just wish she wasn't such a careless murderer.
I wish there was a way for the innocent
to survive the rumbling. I'm pretty sure Eren
could change everyone back to human.
Apr 12, 2023 7:40 PM
Apr 2021
I believe Connie will make the right decision. 
I know it hurts seeing his mom like this.
Glad to see Annie is back, I hope she sees 
her father before the titans reach Marley. 
ALSO, LET'S GO EREN!
Apr 25, 2023 12:49 AM

Sep 2019
I cannot express my excitement as I prepare to watch this ep.
Again, someone please save Levi.
Begin.
Something is coming, earthquake? No. Rumbling. In Trost.
What Eren did confuses me. All Colossal titans that awaken will deal massive damage to all residents near the 3 walls.
Oh Hi Hitch. So Armin is in Shiganshina, and Hitch and Annie are in Trost, ok.
I like how the story deals with the outsiders, not only the main characters, thoroughly. The overall story is more convincing.
Wow didn't expect Hitch to have such a high position in the Military Police. I thought she was sleepy all day and not interested in power.
Hitch didn't know about the landing of Marley's army in Shiganshina? The whole Zeke plan? And that death wine?
Oh man... should remember Annie is now 4 years younger than the others.
There was no one guarding the rooms of the military police headquarters.
Hi Annie. Now she was just a 15 year old girl and Hitch was 20 years old.
Annie looks much shorter than Hitch.
Very excited
Look at my Annie~ it's amazing to hear her voice
OMG Annie, how many years has she heard it all? The story Armin confided? Wow I feel embarrassed for Armin.
So Annie had known somewhat of everything that had happened for three years.
Look at the best friends Hitch-Annie! I'm about to cry because I'm so happy. It feels like you've reunited with a longtime best friend.
Wow till now we know Annie backstory.
Damn, Annie's house is right under Liberio's sewage pipe
Wow that's what Annie feels. But she clearly wants to go back to her hometown, according to ep 25, as well as how she feels sorry for Marco. This is a bit contradictory.
I feel sorry for Annie. She has never felt love. The father she hopes to see again is the same person who treated her badly.
Alright. I will temporarily accept Mr. Leonhart as a good man, for Annie's sake.
No don't do that Mr. Leonhart! No. No. What is he doing?
Well, Keith. What? Jeagerists again? Now? For what?
Yea glasses boy, you've picked the right side.
Keith pls don't die.
Wow look, Keith shines in this ep. Great teacher.
Why Armin? Is Armin going to meet Annie?
No, Armin, I don't think Connie will listen to you.
When will Eren appear?
Floch is the cause. Arrest him now. Hearing Armin's words gave me a headache. So much is happening because of Eren-Ymir.
No, Armin, don't say that. Erwin is still inside you.
Aww look Gabi-Kaya, they're so sweet! I hope they meet again.
Admittedly, Floch's mouth is really powerful.
Wow look at Floch brainwashing Jean. How did he know Jean's first intention?
Ok Floch. You're good.
No, I don't believe Levi is dead. Hanji again. Hell no.
Falco woke up?
Don't do that Connie. Let your mom rest. Even inheriting the Jaw titan, Connie's mother will have to live with twisted memories in a blood-stained world. It's not worth it.
Falco, please find out.
Omg Pieck. Please Hanji, don't kill Pieck.
Oh Levi! Yesss I knew it. C'mon Levi. Wow don't tell me Levi will turn into a titan and eat Pieck. I don't want to see that happen at all.
May 3, 2023 8:07 AM

Nov 2010
That must've been a horrifying experience of being conscious while encapsulated. If I were Annie, I would've gone insane already.
Damn, a million colossal-sized Titans? That's crazy. Earth is in for a world of hurt. But at their pace, it will take a long time before they annihilate the world, and I think with modern weaponry, the other nations can eventually bring down some of them.
I do hope Connie gets his mom back. It's not Falco's fault, but that's how it is.
I'm looking forward to Levi's reaction to all the shit that has happened.
May 28, 2023 4:41 PM

Aug 2019
Bro why did Eren put his trust in Floch? Out of everyone in the army, he went with Floch. He fr should've died forever ago now lol I hate him so much

Also wtf is Annie about to do? I'm legit curious what she plans to do even if she somehow makes it back to Marley. Same with Pieck. There's no stopping the rumbling at this stage
Jul 27, 2023 12:27 AM
May 2022
LEVI IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2023 8:44 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:52 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 20, 2023 7:01 AM
May 2021
annies father is black😡
levi still on top after the thunder spear👑
Oct 24, 2023 3:03 PM

Oct 2019
That bastard Floch is 100% lying through his teeth to sound important and assert power. There is no way Eren told that man alone about his real plans; he wanted everyone to think that he was Eren's right hand man and most trusted follower.

He is the classic "I follow the winning plan, whatever that is" type. No ideas of his own, no moral principles, no nothing. He even lied about Hange and Levi. How despicable...

Hange and Levi finally resurfaced.. I wonder what Hange's angle is. Does she plan to have Levi eat Pieck, assuming he cannot otherwise be revived?

But the mystery of the missing Zeke remains. Where is that guy? I doubt someone like him would be unceremoniously (off-screen too) crushed by the outer wall when the Colossus Titans emerged, despite being right below it when the wall collapsed.
SharpedonOct 24, 2023 3:08 PM
Nov 5, 2023 8:44 AM
May 2023
Very good episode, so Annie just wanted to return to her father who regretted what he did to her although maybe he died because of the guard, poor Armin can't do much with so many problems there. Floch wants to maintain order while Eren destroys everything, it is incredible that Levi is still alive after that explosion. We'll see what decision Connie makes
Nov 9, 2023 5:38 PM
Feb 2018
voltando a assistir essa "coisa" (que algum dia já foi um dos meus animes favoritos), apenas porque saiu o ultimo episódio esses dias. resumindo: só quero terminar o que comecei.
Nov 18, 2023 4:24 PM

Aug 2009
Getting Annie back feels so fucking good. I love that we spent a good chunk of the episode dedicated to her and her backstory. And the Rumbling that's constantly being depicted in the fore- and background is just so well done. The apparent impending doom creates a great atmosphere. It's tense, but the episode still feels like some well-deserved and nicely placed cooldown after multiple episodes of constant chaos that had so many plot developments. It's good to have some time off before we head into the actual climax of the story.
Nov 19, 2023 6:41 PM
Sep 2022
This episode felt like hours. I was amazed at how they managed to fit so much information and action into a 20 minute episode.

Honestly, I have no words to analyse this episode. All I have in my head is a complete mess and how well the plot is showing how completely messed up the world is right now.

What I'm thinking about is how Eren is feeling. He is like a god right now and he has become so inaccessible. I wish we could see more of him in the next episodes.
Nov 30, 2023 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
Holy cowzers, the colossal titans are heading towards the main land!
Jan 19, 12:11 AM

Jun 2017
Somebody has to kill Floch in a very satisfying death!

I really hope Annie's stepfather will live to see her once again.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Feb 13, 5:26 AM

Nov 2019
Pretty interesting to see that not only the eldians are having power struggle with what to do in response to Eren's rumblng but also the eldian-marleyans too.
Mar 8, 2:07 PM
Oct 2020
Annie waking up and Eli + Hange still hanging in there (hange-ing in there, see what I did :)) makes me more interested in the story. For the record I'm still ready for this thing to be over. But I'm getting a more positive vibe now compared to earlier in this season.
Mar 24, 9:00 AM
Jul 2023
Drama
- Man, it was hard to watch Armin blow up at Mikasa like that. This situation is fucked
- Annie actually somehow looks cuter in her Mappa form, I wanna give her a hug. Imagine having to be conscious all that time
- DAMN. Floch isn’t messing around
- Geez, I thought Hange died for a second. Levi seems to be barely hanging on to life
- This whole Connie thing is getting annoying. I don’t want this to be an entire plot point, there’s better things to focus on right now
Jun 5, 4:36 AM
Mar 2020
Jun 10, 4:31 PM
Mar 2022
JEAN IS DEAD, EAT SHIT YOU DICK EATER PIECE OF SHIT. ROT IN HELL WITH THE REST OF THEM
Jun 16, 3:52 PM

Apr 2012
"Well, there's, um, Gabby, the Small and Annoying"

I'm sure I've used this joke before, but she's getting less annoying so this is probably my last chance.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jun 27, 11:21 AM
Dec 2019
Floch is such a piece of shit. He finally reveals his reasons for being garbage and its of course about "the respect I deserve" and nothing else. He even lies about Eren trusting him with the real plan to make himself look more important than a bloodstained errand boy. He's the embodiment of the worst, most pathetic kind of hanger-on in militaristic regimes. Utterly useless at everything but brown-nosing and one-sided violence. He only survived fighting Pieck because he basically fell off the wall.

Mikasa has gone from being a beast to being very pathetic (in a sympathetic way). Much like Levi, having to think for herself brings her down to a maybe average person, at best, and she's particularly decisive. But Armin's primary strength is thinking and he's feeling like most of life has turned out to be a gigantic failure. I think Erwin's memory is being extremely romanticized and in reality Floch would've put a knife in his back years ago if he had've survived. Armin was not the wrong choice.

And I think it was pretty obvious that Levi was alive. Hanji jumped in the river to protect him. I don't know what to say about anyone that thought Hanji was somehow dead from that.

Seeing Connie of all people talk himself into murdering a well-intentioned child so his mom can live another 13 years is awful. If my child did that for/to me I would have a mental breakdown. No normal human would want their son to murder for them.

And how on Earth are there people here that cannot see Eren as a bad guy here? Killing literally the entire world for any reason automatically makes you a bad guy! You need 0 media literacy skills to understand that! Global extermination is always a purely villainous act! The fact that its also to "protect" his race is an almost unnecessary addition because its already so evil. And Marley is already fucked after whats happened. Its much more likely that their empire would collapse as soon as the colonies smelled blood in the water.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.