Available on Manga Store
New
?
Yes
55.1%
No
44.9%
775 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 10, 2022 11:21 PM

Jul 2020
Even JJK had more promotion, more theater seats, no covid restrictions, but still wasn't able to beat Demon slayer movie. We cannot even hope for Aot to even reach JJK's box office level.
ZXEAN said:
deg said:
lol Demon Slayer is more popular in Japan than Attack on Titan and Japan is still the biggest market for Anime
It doesn't matter actually despite India being the biggest market for Bollywood the highest grossing Bollywood film is Dangal which earned 70% of it's profit from China.

What you are saying is facts. But your examples aren't good to support your argument at all. If only you gave examples when Japanese Movies made more profits outisde of Japan than Japan itself, then your argument could've been stronger.
ScordoloJan 10, 2022 11:25 PM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 10, 2022 11:22 PM

Oct 2017
Absolutely not like the fact there were enough delusional people voting yes honestly baffles me. I guess most action shonen fanboys in large just tend to take illogical positions or get upset when they realize something they like isn't as popular.

Demon Slayer was once in a decade maybe two decade thing. It outsold AOT in Japan and blew up over the course of two years. At best AOT could hope for what JJK 0 is doing now. JJK is right now more popular Japan but with international viewers maybe they could make up numbers (though AOT is banned in markets like China). International movie viewership though is not going to be enough to make up to DS a $500 million gross film and the highest grossing anime film of all time.

ZXEAN said:
But if AOT get enough screening Worldwide or only US AOT will easily beat KNY.

Stop being delusional DBS Broly a film that a lot of even non anime fans checked out made 122 million dollars total not just international. DS made around 100 million alone from international markets. AOT would be very lucky to get there. It had a bigger point of entry than DS and unlike DS any new upcoming film might be released in a more competitive movie market depending if they actually did release a final film unlike DS which had a pretty uncompetitive market to exploit. These are not easy numbers to hit it's why DS was so astounding most anime films are lucky to even hit make into the double digit of millions. Most huge titles like OP or DBZ are lucky for their films to get to 100 million it is very hard for almost any title to make that kinda of money. DS almost impossible.

ZXEAN said:
Peeti said:
dragon ball broly worldwide release box office is the final Target Aot can achieve imo.
I have no idea how big DB fanbase is plus knowing that AOT is current record holder for being the most in-demand anime TV show I came up with that conclusion that in case of AOT thinks could be different.
https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/566455-most-in-demand-anime-tv-show

https://www.cbr.com/attack-on-titan-most-popular-series-united-states/

It was the most in demand show in a period where literally nothing was coming out dude. I swear I had this conversation with you. Look at what it was competing against. MHA films are not selling what DS is doing despite that it placed 4th and not that far off from AOT. If it was even that high you would expect them to at least hit close to the 100 million mark no $30 million. AOT at best could hit $100 million and sell a 1/5 of what DS did that would put it up there with some of the biggest anime IPs ever in DB and One Piece. You need to stop letting blind fanboyism inflate what the actual profit and popularity of these IPs actually are.

Edit:

This thread asked for gross profit and Japan matters most for film releases. It is not getting close and anyone who says otherwise is allowing their fanboyism for AOT or hate of DS cloud any reasonable judgement.

Edit 2: Using Parrot numbers also assumes too that streaming fans in the States or internationally would turn out to the theatres.
BilboBaggins365Jan 10, 2022 11:54 PM
Jan 10, 2022 11:38 PM
Apr 2021
I think the movie would be good and stuff, but if they keep the manga ending which a lot of people hate, it might not get the highest rating. I don’t really know tho
Jan 10, 2022 11:50 PM

Jan 2020
BilboBaggins365 said:
Absolutely not like the fact there were enough delusional people voting yes honestly baffles me. I guess most action shonen fanboys in large just tend to take illogical positions or get upset when they realize something they like isn't as popular.

Demon Slayer was once in a decade maybe two decade thing. It outsold AOT in Japan and blew up over the course of two years. At best AOT could hope for what JJK 0 is doing now. JJK is right now more popular Japan but with international viewers maybe they could make up numbers (though AOT is banned in markets like China). International movie viewership though is not going to be enough to make up to DS a $500 million gross film and the highest grossing anime film of all time.

ZXEAN said:

Stop being delusional DBS Broly a film that a lot of even non anime fans checked out made 122 million dollars total not just international. DS made probably around 100 million alone from international marketing. AOT would be very lucky to get there. It had a bigger point of entry than DS and unlike DS any new upcoming film might be released in a more competitive movie market depending if they actually did release a final film unlike DS which had a pretty uncompetitive market to exploit. These are not easy numbers to hit it's why DS was so astounding most anime films are lucky to even hit make into the double digit of millions. Most huge titles like OP or DBZ are lucky for their films to get to 100 million it is very hard for almost any title to make that kinda of money. DS almost impossible.

ZXEAN said:
I have no idea how big DB fanbase is plus knowing that AOT is current record holder for being the most in-demand anime TV show I came up with that conclusion that in case of AOT thinks could be different.
https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/566455-most-in-demand-anime-tv-show

https://www.parrotanalytics.com/press/attack-on-titan-is-currently-the-most-popular-show-in-the-united-states/

It was the most in demand show in a period where literally nothing was coming out dude. I swear I had this conversation with you. Look at what it was competing against. MHA films are not selling what DS is doing despite that it placed 4th and not that far off from AOT. If it was even that high you would expect them to at least hit close to the 100 million mark no $30 million. AOT at best could hit $100 million and sell a 1/5 of what DS did that would put it up there with some of the biggest anime IPs ever in DB and One Piece. You need to stop letting blind fanboyism inflate what the actual profit and popularity of these IPs actually are.

Edit:

This thread asked for gross profit and Japan matters most for film releases. It is not getting close and anyone who says otherwise is allowing their fanboyism for AOT or hate of DS cloud any reasonable judgement.
Every AOT episode usually crashes crunchyroll and funimation for HOURS, and millions of tweets talking about a new episode. Really just goes to show how insanely popular aot is outside of japan, i don’t think any other anime manage to do this constantly.
Jan 10, 2022 11:50 PM
Oct 2021
I wanna say yes but my mind is saying no lmao
Jan 11, 2022 12:00 AM

Jan 2020
I doubt it, you'd need to understand 5 seasons worth of content to get the movie while Demon Slayer only has 1, plus I heard Mugen Train was pretty separated from the original season and some people who haven't seen the original could still enjoy it, but that wouldn't apply to AOT.
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Jan 11, 2022 12:01 AM

Oct 2017
AunixHOT said:
Every AOT episode usually crashes crunchyroll and funimation for HOURS, and millions of tweets talking about a new episode. Really just goes to show how insanely popular aot is outside of japan, i don’t think any other anime manage to do this constantly.

The fact one poorly managed English streaming site goes down again is not indicative of what it would sell in theatres. This is like relying on social media impressions as a basis to how successful an influencer will be in actually selling products. It's very very popular but Demon Slayer was unheard of in Japan where the industry still makes most of it's money by individual countries. They are the ones that usually turn out to watch anime films not us. Streaming fans aren't also people likely to necessarily sit down in a theatre either.

A film would probably do very well but again it is hard for even IPs like DB to hit 100-120 million forget make $500 million. The international anime market is not close to even big enough to ensure AOT can make a box office comparable. It would have to be as big as a lot of big Illumination family films like Despicable Me which are beloved by most normies and marketing/merch giants (what you would be gunning for to beat out DS). Broly only made $90 million internationally so to even get close you better hope AOT is like 4x popular than Dragon Ball (only one of the most popular non Pokemon IPs in this industry) and then hope it does incredibly well in Japan to even make this a question.
BilboBaggins365Jan 11, 2022 12:05 AM
Jan 11, 2022 12:14 AM

Sep 2020
BilboBaggins365 said:

ZXEAN said:

Stop being delusional DBS Broly a film that a lot of even non anime fans checked out made 122 million dollars total not just international. DS made around 100 million alone from international markets. AOT would be very lucky to get there. It had a bigger point of entry than DS and unlike DS any new upcoming film might be released in a more competitive movie market depending if they actually did release a final film unlike DS which had a pretty uncompetitive market to exploit. These are not easy numbers to hit it's why DS was so astounding most anime films are lucky to even hit make into the double digit of millions. Most huge titles like OP or DBZ are lucky for their films to get to 100 million it is very hard for almost any title to make that kinda of money. DS almost impossible.

ZXEAN said:

Edit:

Edit 2: Using Parrot numbers also assumes too that streaming fans in the States or internationally would turn out to the theatres.
I already had a conversation with you and you saw how that went. I know you have lot of knowledge about OG animes which I know nothing about. Anyway compare to all the anime movies which we have got AOT is something spacial we shouldn't forget that it's a cannon unlike MHA movies and this gonna end a franchise unlike DB and KNY plus it's a very popular series both Worldwide as well as in Japan. So we can't confidentially say AOT can't beat KNY as I said earlier there is a possibility that things could turn out to be different this time.
Jan 11, 2022 12:27 AM
Feb 2017
Anyone who voted and says that it will make more than DS Mugen Train is either a fanboy who doesn't know how box office works or delusional people.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly a movie that is part of the most popular anime in the world, Dragon Ball, only made $115M worldwide. $30M came from USA and another $34M in Japan. The rest came from other countries.

One Piece Film Z, the most popular and most successful manga in the world and in Japan only made $85M worldwide and $72M came in Japan alone.

Now, Demon Slayer made over $500M worldwide and an astonishing $364M in Japan. You see the difference? Even without Japan, Demon Slayer beats One Piece and Dragon Ball movies.

AOT isn't as big as Demon Slayer and One Piece in Japan. It is popular but not as popular as Demon Slayer and One Piece. Also, Demon Slayer sold 80 million copies of Manga in a year which is double of what One Piece's record.

AOT movie would be lucky to hit $50M in Japan and probably another $50M in International markets including USA based on its divisive Ending which made many fans angry and disappointed. There is no way AOT would make atleast half of what Mugen Train did.
Jan 11, 2022 12:27 AM

Oct 2017
ZXEAN said:
BilboBaggins365 said:

Edit:

I already had a conversation with you and you saw how that went. I know you have lot of knowledge about OG animes which I know nothing about. Anyway compare to all the anime movies which we have got AOT is something spacial we shouldn't forget that it's a cannon unlike MHA movies and this gonna end a franchise unlike DB and KNY plus it's a very popular series both Worldwide as well as in Japan. So we can't confidentially say AOT can't beat KNY as I said earlier there is a possibility that things could turn out to be different this time.

Yeah and you still keep pulling it easily will beat out an unprecedented $500 million dollar film. Even if the MHA films were canon it's still not going to get anywhere close to Demon Slayer and it wasn't that far off those Parrot analytics you like (for that one week).

You can claim it's something special personally I think LOTGH is vastly better than most of the stuff in this industry including Demon Slayer and AOT by far doesn't mean it will ever compare to those titles in terms of popularity.

It doesn't matter if it's an end of a franchise that actually can be a harder sell since lots of normies who didn't know much about Super came out to watch it. An AOT final film would require having seen the show. Those fans would have to come out to theatres too instead of just waiting to watch it streamed.

I mean the only reason Demon Slayer really broke the records it did was because of Japan (if it did rely on international numbers still would be one of the most profitable anime films of all time) and pretty much any other anime film that isn't DB, Ghilbi or Pokemon relies on Japan. If you think Attack on Titan is going to be a bigger international film than other big anime international films like Pokemon or DB be my guest I hope it does get a film truly so we can come back here to see who was truly right because I would honestly wager on this.
BilboBaggins365Jan 11, 2022 12:30 AM
Jan 11, 2022 12:38 AM

Jul 2019
Better title would be-

Would an attack on titan movie be able to beat jjk 0
Jan 11, 2022 12:50 AM

Mar 2020
AunixHOT said:
Peeti said:
Aot is popular, not super popular.
Considering they made actual statues of mikasa, eren and armin in japan i would think that its super popular. I dont think there are any demon slayer statues.

But Demon Slayer managed to sell more than double the numbers in 1 years than the big 3 of Shonen Jump in their best years.
Nothing is as popular as KnY rn in Japan
Jan 11, 2022 1:06 AM

Sep 2019
ZXEAN said:
Peeti said:
dragon ball broly worldwide release box office is the final Target Aot can achieve imo.
dB fanbase in 2018 was hot back then. Even it's not hot these days but even then DB has gotten a massive popularity all over the world. It's a big anime cater to kid and Teenagers.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 11, 2022 1:42 AM

Sep 2020
Austin_Beale said:
AunixHOT said:
Considering they made actual statues of mikasa, eren and armin in japan i would think that its super popular. I dont think there are any demon slayer statues.
Not yet anyway. Demon Slayer is a completely unprecedented cultural phenomenon in Japan. It sold more copies in 2020 than any manga has ever sold in a single year by a huge margin. You can add together One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach’s sales in each of their best years and it would total about half of what Demon Slayer sold in 2020. It’s the 8th best selling manga of all time, the only one in the top 10 that started in the 21st century, and the shortest of the top 10 by quite a bit, meaning each individual volume of Demon Slayer has sold more than each volume of every other series in the top 10, including One Piece. Do I think it deserves all this success? No, while the anime’s production values make it worthy of the hype it gets, the manga’s nothing special. But it’s just a fact that it’s so popular now that Attack on Titan has no chance of beating it (by the way, AoT is the 15th best selling manga, with average sales of 2.94 million per volume compared to Demon Slayer’s 6.52)

bro KnY is nothing special?
come on
btw dont compare trash of titans with masterpiece
Jan 11, 2022 1:53 AM
Oct 2021
Even in terms of streaming,
Aot's availability doesn't stretch as far as demon slayer which always appears in most streaming services across the globe.
AoT wouldn't defeat demon slayer's box office but I definitely would want to see a movie being animated for the ending, modified if possible.
I don't keep track of my anime
Jan 11, 2022 2:03 AM

May 2018
If it does a movie, you would be lucky if its sales reach 20% of the KnY movie.
Jan 11, 2022 2:12 AM
Aug 2020
Not a chance, the mugen train movie was actually good, if the manga ending gets turned into a movie it'll be dogshit.
Jan 11, 2022 2:20 AM

Jan 2018
Aot reached its peak long ago. So I doubt it.
Jan 11, 2022 2:29 AM

Mar 2020
In Japan? No
Worldwide?yes
Jan 11, 2022 2:30 AM

Jan 2020
Beat it in terms of what? Revenue?
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jan 11, 2022 2:53 AM

Aug 2019
100% No.

Anime movies make most of their money domestically i.e Japan. Most of Mugen Train's revenue was taken from Japan, where it's a cultural phenom. Attack on Titan just doesn't carry that same sort of gravitas in Asia.

However, I could see it topping Mugen Train's income from territories like the US and Europe where it's still a more popular, well-known series.

As an aside, the posters on here that claimed that Attack on Titan was only the most popular show in the US eary last year because nothing else was on : WandaVision was also airing.
xenosysJan 11, 2022 3:15 AM
Jan 11, 2022 3:04 AM

Apr 2018
I highly doubt it, but hey, the possibility are not zero. Back then in 2020, No one expected Mugen train to reach $500 million. And if you said mugen train would beat 'Your name' you'll be labelled as a delusional and a crazy person.
Jan 11, 2022 3:14 AM

Jan 2021
I dont think so. Kny earned over 500m dollars at the box office. That is no joke at all. Recently Jjk was released with a lot more promotion and screenings and it is having difficulty even earning half the sum of kny in japan. Internationally yes it is a lot more hyped because but its is hard to predict whether it will surpass Kny or not. One thing is for sure that if Kny had released internationally without covid restriction, I assume that it would earned at least 50 to 100 million more and also the fact that it was not released in china. I guess another 50 or 100 million could have been expected from china alone. Aot wont be released in china and It would certainly be difficult for it to surpass its box office total internationally but I am not going to rule out possibility.
But in Japan alone, Its a big NO. Nothing can surpass Kny's total unless they ufotable release another movie of kny.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 11, 2022 3:47 AM
Mar 2017
AunixHOT said:
Peeti said:
Aot is popular, not super popular.
The Statues were made in isayama's hometown to honor his great work. Attack on Titan is for sure very much popular in Japan. But Demon Slayer in reality is super duper popular, it's popularity spreaded like an atom bomb's explosion!! Last time, the only series became this much popular in Japan was One Piece. A japanese survey showed, almost 95% of Japan's population heard about Demon Slayer!! Demon Slayer is a nationwide popular series, you can't determine it's popularity by some statues & it's relatively a new series to even do that!! What Demon Slayer did was a rare feat, it's unimaginable for any movie to break that record considering japanese box office. Even if it's possible only a Ghibli movie or next Demon slayer movie has the power to beat it!!
But if you consider international gross AOT can beat mugen train for sure.
Jan 11, 2022 4:05 AM
Feb 2021
both are popular in Japan, but demon slayer a little popular in japan but AOT is already popular worldwide, and the fact that demon slayer is more prevalent in Japan is that because it is about japan and character is Japanese, and it is about part of japan history and culture, in plot AOT iso much better than demon slayer, demon slayer is a generic story, and most Japanese fans don't like the foreign story and characters too much
and the reason it is getting a lot of hate is because
1 - the ending (most people always want a happy ending for the mc =generic )
2 - studio changed and animation style changed too (nowadays most people don't care about the plot, only animation and hot characters )
3 - competition between other anime fans that their favorite anime is top and don't want to surpass them or already beat them and want to downrate it =(childish )
Jan 11, 2022 4:23 AM
Jun 2021
Salty manga readers are gonna strike the theaters and not bother so there's a portion of thr fanbase
Jan 11, 2022 4:28 AM

Jun 2014
Nah since the ending is going to be hot garbage
Jan 11, 2022 4:43 AM
Oct 2018
They are definitely not gonna make a movie
Jan 11, 2022 4:57 AM

Feb 2020
not in japan. in the rest of the world the Aot movie would be on the same level as Princess Mononoke or Chihiro.
Jan 11, 2022 5:10 AM

Sep 2014
I would say no, an AoT movie wont surpass mugen train.
But that's not an opinion based on their qualities as series , but of their genre and their target audience.

The mugen train movie might be rated R for western audiences, but demon slayer itself is shonen.
AoT on the other hand is "mature-only" on it's basis and it's also somewhat political (at least from a certain point) which is a no-no for some people.
Jan 11, 2022 5:13 AM

Oct 2021
In japan no
But worldwide yes
Hmmm
Jan 11, 2022 5:27 AM
Jul 2021
in theory yes but the long and more realistic answer is no because people who like attack on titan are so divided over the final arc and eventual end. not only that, a movie would only prolong what anime onlies (and reasonable aot manga fans that dont get their tits in a fiddle over the ending) have been waiting for this entire time. the hype could easily be lost. demon slayer is still new, the material its based on isnt anything exquisite but the talent of ufotable animators have made it really special for lots of anime fans. the movie did so well that it made it to major cinemas in the west. it was even available to watch at my local cinema which is in quite a small and irrelevant part of my country. a small town. i dont think an aot movie would go down the same trajectory knowing how long everyone would have to wait and for an ending so divisive.
Jan 11, 2022 8:19 AM

Jan 2021
Only if it gets worldwide releasein cinemas. AoT isn't the biggest anime/manga in japan, but it is in the world at the moment.
Jan 11, 2022 8:31 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Lmao, it probably wouldn't cross 2 bn yen in the Japanese Market. Keep dreaming of beating Mugen Train kids.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jan 11, 2022 8:36 AM

Jan 2019
Attack on Titan is more popular in West than Japan. Sure it is popular but Demon Slayer has different level of popularity there. Half of merch stores is just Demon Slayer merch. Demon Slayer is also more popular than AoT in West aswell.
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Jan 11, 2022 8:46 AM

Oct 2020
If they can animate all titans 2D and no CGI then yes, but otherwise no.
処刑課師匠
Jan 11, 2022 11:52 AM

Nov 2017
No, the money all came from women for Mugen Train. AOT is a bro thing, bro's have stuff to do. They're not going to the movies all day.
Jan 11, 2022 11:55 AM

Jul 2017
There is not even a shred of chance that an Attack on titan movie can top what Demon slayer's movie earned.

1. It's not as popular as demon slayer
2. it's not for children
3. The people who disliked the ending (probably like 25% of the manga readers) wont pay money to go to to theaters and gamble if mappa adaptds it faithfully or changes it for the better
4. 3D Rumbling

Jan 11, 2022 12:25 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
laslodj said:
There is not even a shred of chance that an Attack on titan movie can top what Demon slayer's movie earned.

2. it's not for children
3. The people who disliked the ending (probably like 25% of the manga readers) wont pay money to go to to theaters and gamble if mappa adaptds it faithfully or changes it for the better
4. 3D Rumbling
AoT and KnY both are targeted to the same demographic, as well as both shows have a similar amount of gore. So no, neither of the shows are for children.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jan 11, 2022 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
Of course. Most titans are way bigger than the train and can pick it up and break it.
Jan 11, 2022 3:48 PM

Jul 2017
cchigu said:
laslodj said:

2. it's not for children
4. 3D Rumbling
AoT and KnY both are targeted to the same demographic, as well as both shows have a similar amount of gore. So no, neither of the shows are for children.

Thats not true. Demon Slayer doesn't contain
and the most gore you have in it is cut off limbs at max.
while in attack on titan people get their inner organs blown out ordinarily. Children under 12 watching demon slayer is like 20% of the community.

Attack on titan is definitely targeted to a much older audience than Demon Slayer.

Jan 11, 2022 3:50 PM

Jul 2021
like someone else said. domestically no. worldwide definitely

Jan 11, 2022 5:32 PM

Mar 2020
Never. Because DS is something biggest popular anime/manga in Japan while AOT is not even that close, so ofc nope.
Jan 11, 2022 5:40 PM

Oct 2020
In Japan, no. Outside of it, absolutely.
Jan 11, 2022 7:29 PM
Oct 2015
Not sure if anyone said this(too many comments) but one reason Mugen Train was so popular, was the fact that you could watch it without season 1 and understand what is going on. I dont think AoT can do that with the finale
Jan 11, 2022 8:03 PM
Jan 2017
with this quality? no shit lmao. Maybe final Eva numbers but no way it's getting close to KnY
Jan 11, 2022 8:48 PM

Feb 2019
Highly doubt it. Not even in terms of ratings or reviews anywhere because unlike mugen train which is atleast half-decent, the aot ending actually sucked.
Jan 11, 2022 8:54 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Top 10. The records kimetsu set probably won't be beat in a long time

Jan 11, 2022 9:00 PM

Jul 2017
Crazy how hard it is for people to look at this realistically lol

Jan 11, 2022 11:39 PM

Apr 2021
if Aot were to have a movie im sure id be really popular
it might even beat Mugen train in box record
but rating wise we all know how that's gonna play out unless they have a good original ending
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.