Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 20, 2021 4:30 PM

Jun 2021
I like the fast pacing so far, but overall, the plot feels pretty bland.

The main girl's backstory felt really generic and didn't really add any substance to the story (maybe it will later in the story?). Also, I don't think quintupling your strength allows you to crush an adult male's radius and ulna like that.

With all that said, this show is like fast food; it isn't high quality, but I don't mind consuming it once a week for 25 minutes. I'm on board of next episode (at least for now).
Jul 21, 2021 9:29 PM

Mar 2016
That was nice episode. I loved it,

Erotaku_ said:

Also, I don't think quintupling your strength allows you to crush an adult male's radius and ulna like that.

You'll find that ability was very powerful later on.

Jul 22, 2021 2:47 AM
Nov 2020
It's nice that this ep focused on Yuuri because now I have developed an interest and appreciation for her. Besides the power she was given in this "game", she has the natural ability to empathize and feel for other's struggles, such as looking out for that suicidal stalker guy and realizing that Riria has family troubles similar to hers. It looks like her original goal was to save enough money to ditch her mom and live on her own, but now her new motivation seems to be to go back to Riria and take care of her as some kind of motherly/older sister figure.

Is there going to be romance in this show? A budding romance between MC and Yuuri doesn't seem likely at this point, but would be nice further along the story...
Jul 22, 2021 5:52 PM

Apr 2014
For anyone wondering why the girl main girl was looking at the back of the little girl during the bath scene.

The father is abusive and he beat the little girl so hard that she has scars on her back, censoring it makes it seem like the main girl was interested in the naked little girl which is weird.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jul 23, 2021 2:02 AM
Dec 2015
theGodde said:
kun_kirito said:
this is the worst think that can happen to the mc
team battle can fuckup his mystry power and can expose him
it'll be interesting to explore how the power works though
what is the order of priority for his power? is it the closest person? or the last person to think of his power? or is it the person with the clearest perception of his power?

yes we will have to wait
Jul 23, 2021 1:40 PM
Jul 2021
Cara foi o sensacional para ir uma temática tipo muito interessante se você assistir você vai adorar #mas episódios
Jul 25, 2021 8:03 AM
Feb 2021
spaesu said:
hmmm, was really close to dropping this but that ending with the team battles could be interesting so i guess ill stay a bit longer...
I read the manga and it DOES become interesting. Stick around.
Jul 25, 2021 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Good second,poor Yuri girl she lives a fucked life but she needs to return to his little sister. I hope the hype continue with this show.
Jul 27, 2021 2:36 AM

Nov 2012
CeddyyBearr said:
Feels pretty sickening what Yuuri had to go through. A wise man once said: "There's no such thing as coincidence." Yuuri is the perfect victim fitting for that line.

When I saw who she had to pair up with, I got instant ugly bastard/ntr flashbacks. He had to go, especially after seeing his small backstory. Good on Yuuri she managed to kick him down a notch. Her Ability seems pretty OP but it makes her bad-ass!!

DarkDooM2 said:
I'll never understand how they get the idea that nerfing or completely removing fanservice scenes will somehow benefit their sales. This kind of story is intended for horny teenagers so it seems counterproductive to me. Adding to that, crunchyroll even censored an important plot point (lolis injured back) which was uncensored in the japanese broadcast. Will probably drop this after all.

Sounds to me that I better read the manga of this. The plot point that got censored, you can correct me if I am wrong, since I am assuming here:

Got u with the censored part (probably for the age of the girl, otherwise I cant understand why they would censor that)

My Candies:

Jul 28, 2021 9:02 AM

Dec 2016
It was interesting.

That hentai shit literally took his pants off, disgusting.

I'm so use to watching and seeing these type of messed up family tropes in anime and mangas that I don't really feel anything but I do pity Yuuri's past.

Yuuri saw herself in Riria and wants to help and be a comfort for her...without her around Riria might starve to death because of that shitty father.

It's fine you went out of your way to help that random guy but that guy turned out to be some sick depressed stalker...if it was me I would literally enjoy the sight of him jumping off that building. Why go and associate with that sick dude yourself....
Aug 4, 2021 11:27 AM
Jul 2021
The old pervert dude was creepy but other than that an excellent episode. I love how Madoka (delinquent) and Akira (MC) are getting paired together on the same team, along with some other interesting characters.

How Akira will use his ability during the battle where they have to help each other is going to be interesting because it isn't smart to just reveal your ability to the others who you might face off against later on. Akira has a great potential to use the arm cannon ability if he tells everybody he has that ability so that he can hide his true ability for battles later on.

An excellent episode, and a great backstory on the Yuuri (blonde-haired girl). I hope that someday those who Akira won against/those he has to team up with somehow break the system and team up to defeat Mion (The tyrannical leader in charge of this experiment)
Aug 5, 2021 7:00 PM

Mar 2018
I love Yuri character and story Can't wait for more
Aug 7, 2021 11:41 AM

Jul 2008
Bad luck meet Yuuri....they seem to be very intimate with each other.
Aug 8, 2021 4:44 AM

Apr 2015
I don't think this is technically worse than Zodiac or Darwin or Killing Bites or anything but still put off by it, the complete randomness and the fact that there is no endgame specified makes the characters and interactions feel a bit hollow and empty
Sep 13, 2021 10:07 PM
Oct 2019
No

I understand the first episode recap to start this episode, but was it really necessary to give it all new scenes to go with the voice over recap? just felt kinda lame to me for some reason, but not that big of a deal since i just skipped it once i realized there wasn't going to actually be any new scenes/info

but this girl they introduce... bleh. i don't know her. i don't care about her. we literally were just introduced to her. that she "does nice things for others but gets shit on in return" doesn't make me feel sorry for her (since i don't even know her!!!)

i stopped watching as she ran up the stairs to save the stalker boy on the roof...

5/10, idk if i'm going to come back to this later and give it a second chance or not
Sep 28, 2021 8:27 PM

Jul 2014
Huh, I don't know why but I didn't expect Yuuri to be so nice, I really like her. Pretty shitty situation she was already in before she got there though. Her ability is pretty straightforward, I like it.

The censorship of the little girl's back was quite weird. I think I know what was going on with her so it seems pretty unnecessary to me.

Damn you ugly bastard, we can't get away from you. He deserved a few more punches.

Another fun episode.
Oct 4, 2021 3:08 PM

Jul 2015
Yuuri is too kind and nice for a girl who grew up in such a shitty environment and to top it off having terrible "random chance" like getting involved with all these scummy males.

Oct 5, 2021 3:10 AM

Jan 2013
this anime should be cancelled. i'm thoroughly disgusted but also appalled by dat bald boomer predator!
Nov 27, 2021 9:17 AM

Feb 2014
Well, the way she died was pretty much stupidity from her part, there was no reason for her to get on the outer side of that fence and risk dying in the way she did.

Other than that, it was a fun "heroine backstory" episode, tho the show didn't explain how the UB escaped justice after killing a girl, I guess he had connections or something, but still, an expalanation was necessary.

Nice rack too
Dec 10, 2021 1:33 AM

Dec 2014
I really expected her ability to involve randomness and/or chances. xD

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Dec 4, 2023 11:05 AM
Oct 2014
Gosh that guy was creepy as hell.
But I'm really interested in how Akira will use his ability in a team.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

51 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 14, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2021

91 by Rikoyu »»
Jun 26, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2021

54 by brunoyilli »»
Sep 12, 2023 5:52 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

32 by AZ3SSIN »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:50 PM

» season 2?

Yeager_Kira - Apr 16, 2023

10 by Royez »»
Apr 19, 2023 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.