Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 19, 2020 7:54 AM

Oct 2017
nagasawa__ said:
YossaRedMage said:
I hate to be negative, but I'm really not feeling this second season so far. Actually had the first season as a 10 until I revised my system so a show had to be finished to get a 10 and moved it to a 9. This second season so far though... the writing is still good but the production feels off. It feels like it's trying too hard. More lines are being shouted rather than said.

The show was always over the top, but knew how to slow down and be a bit more moody with some tension in the first season. So far its felt like this season they've turned the volume up and cranked up the pace... maybe because they feel pressure to live up to the first season?

And what on earth was that sound design? That horrible 80s-sounding instrumental was too loud and didn't fit with the pace of the scene at all. I'm sitting there listening to it and listening to the dialogue thinking "this would be so much better if it were only the dialogue, the music is ruining it".

Maybe my expectations were too high and I was just never going to enjoy this as much as the first season, I don't know.

[EDIT: OK then, three pages and I'm literally the only one with an even vaguely negative comment. Guess I'm crazy. That 80s instrumental was still bad sound design though.]

You’re not the only one who thinks so :) I’m kinda in the same situation, so far I don’t have the same connection to characters as in the previous season, maybe it’s just because of choice of chapters and it will be better soon? I hope so.
Also I hope the situation in world wouldn’t make them releasing unpolished episodes, only because it’s almost the only show to enjoy in Spring

Well that's a relief. I was genuinely kind of sad to be the only one who wasn't as big on it as the first season when I checked the thread yesterday. I just watched it again to see if the different time of day and different mindset would make a difference, but sadly, comedy never works very well on re-watches... And it was even more apparent how badly that music worked. Going for an 80s vibe just... it doesn't fit the show. The comedy in this show has always been best with overly dramatic music to exaggerate the tension. But that song choice sucked all the tension out of the scene. And then the point where Ishigami walks in to the room is the perfect time to cut the music and bring every down big notch. Would have been a great effect, but the music keeps going!

You mention about the corona situation... "Rushed" is definitely how I would describe the production so far, so it makes me wonder...

Anyway, as you say, hopefully it will pick up. Apparently there's a huge event that will happen early in the season. Either way I feel a little more optimistic today.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Apr 19, 2020 7:59 AM

Sep 2017
Good episode, but I wish Kaguya would have stayed to enjoy the cake. Tho this is basically blue balls the series...
Apr 19, 2020 8:48 AM

Jan 2009
Surprising amount of hate against Kei here :) ... I can only recommend to keep an open mind, I have to side with her based on the backstory.

Those who absolutely need to know can read a single chapter for it...

Apr 19, 2020 8:57 AM

Dec 2015
Kaguya-sama has the potential of becoming my favorite comedy product I've ever consumed
Apr 19, 2020 9:10 AM

Sep 2011
Mentar said:
Surprising amount of hate against Kei here :) ... I can only recommend to keep an open mind, I have to side with her based on the backstory.

Those who absolutely need to know can read a single chapter for it...

This chapter is for sure getting adapted this season I imagine
JizzyHitlerApr 19, 2020 11:37 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 19, 2020 9:49 AM

Dec 2013
I didn't like so much the last episode but this one was great, it was so funny that I thought like 5 mins had passed when the ED started playing.
Apr 19, 2020 10:17 AM

Apr 2019
Pretty good episode, as comedic as always 😄

The new ED is pretty good, from the song they went with to the visuals, I really liked it.
Now hopefully we'll get a new Chika ED this season, or hopefully a Hayasaka one at that.

Lol "Fujiwara loses"
arcticmontysApr 19, 2020 10:22 AM
Apr 19, 2020 11:05 AM

Jul 2014
S1 is just laughs with "fireworks" being the exception.
S2 is mid developments, this is where their relationships slowly but surely changes and characters starts getting them developments along with getting new characters that will essentially play their respective roles for future developments.
If we do get a S3 this is where all that mid development preparation bears fruit.
I guarantee anime viewers will love whats in store cause ya'll aint seen nothing yet, we barely scratching the surface.
Apr 19, 2020 11:33 AM

Aug 2012
Anyone else noticed they used You Spin Me Round in the last scene?
Apr 19, 2020 11:38 AM

Apr 2015
YossaRedMage said:
nagasawa__ said:

You’re not the only one who thinks so :) I’m kinda in the same situation, so far I don’t have the same connection to characters as in the previous season, maybe it’s just because of choice of chapters and it will be better soon? I hope so.
Also I hope the situation in world wouldn’t make them releasing unpolished episodes, only because it’s almost the only show to enjoy in Spring

Well that's a relief. I was genuinely kind of sad to be the only one who wasn't as big on it as the first season when I checked the thread yesterday. I just watched it again to see if the different time of day and different mindset would make a difference, but sadly, comedy never works very well on re-watches... And it was even more apparent how badly that music worked. Going for an 80s vibe just... it doesn't fit the show. The comedy in this show has always been best with overly dramatic music to exaggerate the tension. But that song choice sucked all the tension out of the scene. And then the point where Ishigami walks in to the room is the perfect time to cut the music and bring every down big notch. Would have been a great effect, but the music keeps going!

You mention about the corona situation... "Rushed" is definitely how I would describe the production so far, so it makes me wonder...

Anyway, as you say, hopefully it will pick up. Apparently there's a huge event that will happen early in the season. Either way I feel a little more optimistic today.

Season 1 used that 80's soundtrack, if I remember correctly, it was the Weiner skit. I personally, love that 80's track but ofc, it is subjective.

Honestly for me, this season had been great so far, it focuses more on developments of the main duos, but ofc later down the line, the chapters are definitely going to be better.
Apr 19, 2020 11:39 AM
Dec 2019
This episode was epic, it went smoothly and was really great. I'm liking this even more than the first season, it is looking more polished and of a higher qualità level so far eventhough the first season was great too. I'm glad to be able to watch anime of this high quality in these times.
Apr 19, 2020 11:40 AM

Jul 2014
Slightly slower pacing than last week's episode, but with the chapters being covered I think that works quite well. Seeing Kaguya's "fool" side animated for the first time was pretty funny, and Moeha was as creepy as she was in the manga here. Though I'm glad for the shift that's to come, it was nice to get one more of the traditional mind games here, as the changing dynamic is only going to make those rarer from this point onward.
Apr 19, 2020 12:52 PM

Dec 2015
Voice acting is one of the best things in this anime.
Both main seiyuus are great!

Today Koga Aoi was the shining star!

New ED is good. Not as energetic as the first one, but I like it anyway. The song is pretty sweet.
Apr 19, 2020 1:22 PM

Oct 2017
Mohammadalmannai said:
YossaRedMage said:

Season 1 used that 80's soundtrack, if I remember correctly, it was the Weiner skit. I personally, love that 80's track but ofc, it is subjective.

Honestly for me, this season had been great so far, it focuses more on developments of the main duos, but ofc later down the line, the chapters are definitely going to be better.

I went back and watched the wiener scene and you're right. To be honest I don't think it worked too well there either, though I remember it not really bothering me when I first watched it. It just feels overbearing and doesn't fit the mood. In fact, I think the fact that you specifically remember the music choice kind of proves that, because the music steals the spotlight from actual dialogue and events. It sounds like the sort of music that would accompany a montage with little to no dialogue, but in that scene, and in the scene from this episode, it feels to me like... yeah, "overbearing" is the best way I could put it. And out of place. But at this point I've gone on about this a little too much though I feel. I'm still enjoying the new season. It's not giving me the same spark that season 1 did yet, but I'm willing to be patient. Though... I kind of think that attitude of expectation is screwing over my ability to just enjoy it if you know what I mean.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Apr 19, 2020 5:17 PM

Nov 2016
We all should stan Aoi Koga and her incredible acting
Apr 19, 2020 8:19 PM

Jul 2016
HeMustBeKawaii said:
SouthRzVa said:
I know it's for comedy purposes but Shirogane's sister is kinda shitty/unfair with the way she treats her caring brother. Isn't really funny but anyways, it's not like I care for her character to begin with so it's not a big deal.

Completely agree, from what i see, i seem to be one of, if not the only one who just despises her character. And it mostly stems from that "treatment", like i'm just happier when she's not on screen. She has a bitchy personality, though that may be a bit harsh.

Idk, i don't base my love of a character on how "cute" they, and her personality i'm just not happy with. If i ever met a person like that in real life, they'd get shut down by me quick, it's just unfair and unreasonable treatment.

Sorry for the rant! love the show, it's one of my favorites! :) Just a gripe i have, and like you said it is for comedy purposes, but somethings, i just can't overlook.

Out of curiosity, did you notice that she most likely rejected the bento Shirogane made for her in the OP? Don't know why but that kinda irritated me a bit xD

That aside, it's okay. I love this series too but obviously, if there is a thing I'm not so convinced with, I will address it.
Apr 19, 2020 8:43 PM

Aug 2018
By far the best episode they’ve ever done. Absolutely knocked it out of the park.
Been a long while since I’ve fist-poundingly laughed!
Apr 19, 2020 11:12 PM
Mar 2019
SouthRzVa said:
HeMustBeKawaii said:

Completely agree, from what i see, i seem to be one of, if not the only one who just despises her character. And it mostly stems from that "treatment", like i'm just happier when she's not on screen. She has a bitchy personality, though that may be a bit harsh.

Idk, i don't base my love of a character on how "cute" they, and her personality i'm just not happy with. If i ever met a person like that in real life, they'd get shut down by me quick, it's just unfair and unreasonable treatment.

Sorry for the rant! love the show, it's one of my favorites! :) Just a gripe i have, and like you said it is for comedy purposes, but somethings, i just can't overlook.

Out of curiosity, did you notice that she most likely rejected the bento Shirogane made for her in the OP? Don't know why but that kinda irritated me a bit xD

That aside, it's okay. I love this series too but obviously, if there is a thing I'm not so convinced with, I will address it.

Yeah i noticed it ;), and indeed i was miffed, though we don't exactly hear what she says, so i don't want to assume.

Mentar said:

You don't "have" to side with anyone for any reason, are you saying you agree with the unfair treatment she gives her brother?

And if there is a reason, it better be a damn good one. Because all i see is hate towards her brother for no reason other than him kindly giving her money and caring about her like a brother should? It makes no sense to me, and then to add, she seems to really like Kaguya who has basically "the exact same personality" as he does.

If there's a good reason, great! It just better be good, though i doubt it will sway me. PS. No hate to you, just wanted to share my opinion! :D
Apr 19, 2020 11:48 PM
Jan 2020
Don't trust anyone including yourself
Apr 20, 2020 12:04 AM

Jul 2014
HeMustBeKawaii said:

You don't "have" to side with anyone for any reason, are you saying you agree with the unfair treatment she gives her brother?

And if there is a reason, it better be a damn good one. Because all i see is hate towards her brother for no reason other than him kindly giving her money and caring about her like a brother should? It makes no sense to me, and then to add, she seems to really like Kaguya who has basically "the exact same personality" as he does.

If there's a good reason, great! It just better be good, though i doubt it will sway me. PS. No hate to you, just wanted to share my opinion! :D

Well if you don't mind spoilers she's basically just being a
Apr 20, 2020 12:21 AM
Sep 2018
Am I the only one who is terrified by Fujiwara's imoutu damn guess they three siblings has abnormal personalities o_o
Apr 20, 2020 12:54 AM
Dec 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Koga aoi is amazing. Simply put. Idk if my sense of humour changed since last year, but I find this a loooooot funnier than I found season 1. I’m enjoying this so much. Consistently been laughing my ass off watching both episodes .

The council of Kaguyas had me dying and Kaguya’s Seiyuu continues to impress, remember this was her first big role

The birthday cake scene with Chika and Ishigami had me rolling.

It looks like every episode is getting better and better, can’t wait for next week. Luckily the show is finished so there shouldn’t be any delays :)

Yeh first season was no less funny but I dont remember me laughing this much, EP2 on its own was worth the send season
Apr 20, 2020 2:16 AM
Mar 2019
-Stray said:
HeMustBeKawaii said:

Well if you don't mind spoilers she's basically just being a

Well for one, they don't show her inner thoughts here in the anime, so from what i see, she just looks like an ass. And i agree that "tsundere" in this case does not get a pass, she's being a flat out jerk, because she loves him? uh huh.

I know it's a trope, and it's being played for comedy purposes, but yeah no, Kaguya and or the other characters are just as kind, yet she doesn't treat them like shit? She better have a fucking bro-con type deal going on for her to get even 1% likability from me.

Anyhow thanks for the information! My opinion hasn't really changed, but at least i have context. xD
Apr 20, 2020 2:34 AM

May 2015
Really don't get the hate for Kei. She's nowhere near as bad as people are making her out to be.

Apr 20, 2020 5:19 AM

Jan 2009
Strongly disagree with -Stray's summary of Kei's background.

Apr 20, 2020 7:08 AM
Apr 2018
there are some chapters that i can't wait to get adapted. The first one is the climax of ishigami arc, and the second is the day kaguya meet *DIO* Papa Shirogane
Apr 20, 2020 9:42 AM

Apr 2008
Does anyone notice they sampling The Godfather theme song when Kaguya cursing Fujiwara sisters clinging to Shirogane Kei?
Neko_DamashiApr 20, 2020 9:46 AM
Apr 20, 2020 1:35 PM
May 2019
Laugh at those Kei haters
Apr 20, 2020 3:09 PM

Aug 2012
Neko_Damashi said:
Does anyone notice they sampling The Godfather theme song when Kaguya cursing Fujiwara sisters clinging to Shirogane Kei?

Good catch, I'm also pretty sure they used You Spin Me Round at the last scene with Chika running away.
Apr 20, 2020 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
x_Articuno_x said:
Laugh at those Kei haters
I can't, cause she appears so little in the series as a whole I cant really care one way or the other. Like shes fine but she really doesnt leave any impression past having a surprisingly fancy design.
JizzyHitlerApr 20, 2020 3:12 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 20, 2020 3:29 PM
Jul 2019
I am finding the new syrupy sweet character interactions annoying. Who are these people, what happened to last seasons characters? Completely has lost it's edge. Very disappointing.
Apr 20, 2020 4:56 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty funny episode as always :)
cuteness and laughing everywhere, and DADDY! DADDY! DO! it´is just terrific.
Apr 20, 2020 6:28 PM

Jun 2014
An amazing episode like always.

My real problem is how Ishigami keep being scared of kaguya, canonically in the manga Ishigami relationship with Kaguya changes a lot after chapter 55, which is when Kaguya helps him study and stand up for him which was adapted in the first season.

It was a big chapter as you slowly see how their relationship become better but in the anime ever since that episode Ishigami is still scared which is a setback. You won't manage to see the gradual build up of their friendship in the anime because of the re-shuffling even worse you won't be able to pinpoint why Ishigami stop being scared of Kaguya.

Well it was just a minor rant, the anime is still excellent and one of the best manga adpatation I've seen in a while. Definitely enjoying the hell out of it.
Apr 20, 2020 8:00 PM

Jan 2019
ok but Kei is best girl.

that being said, good episode! the skits so far have been both hilarious and heartwarming which is the perfect mix if you ask me. also, kei and kaguya's interactions are fkin adorable <3

i also rly appreciated that kaguya ended up actually doing something for shirogane's bday! i hope more of this stuff happens bc i started getting annoying in the latter half of S1 because nothing significant was happening.

already feels better than s1 honestly!

**@thai777 def agree...why is ishigami still scared of kaguya? it feels like nothing from s1 changed anything about their dynamic :/

animeanimeanime

Apr 20, 2020 8:25 PM

Sep 2011
Sakeyano said:

**@thai777 def agree...why is ishigami still scared of kaguya? it feels like nothing from s1 changed anything about their dynamic :/
At the very least I think they have exausted the pre character development chapters with him still being scarred of her, still dont like that they adapted it out of order.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 20, 2020 9:38 PM

Jan 2020
Ishigami, Thots' bane
Apr 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Mar 2016
swordsmithing said:
Ryuseishun said:
Yet another episode that had me choke and cough with laughter xD

Moeha is a dangerous as fuck girl, I'd keep my eyes on that little monster more. Kaguya's dilemma trying to talk to Kei, I can so relate, ngl.

Hayasaka's idea is best idea. Period xDDDDD

That internal mental battle between Kaguya's other selves. Ace Attorney reference?

And Fujiwara Chika, man.........took that huge ass L from my homeboy Ishigami.

The directing in terms of comedy flow and visual & vocal cues, as well as the voice acting....just amazing!

I'm not as familiar with Ace Attorney, so I could be wrong, but I was fairly certain the courtroom scene was an Evangelion reference. It was framed almost the exact same way as the finale to Evangelion, with the other Kaguyas taunting the real Kaguya that they are the same. It's just like when Shinji and Asuka are confronted by their mirrored selves.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that scene. That kinda makes sense, tbh.
Apr 21, 2020 12:40 AM

May 2015
HeMustBeKawaii said:
Mentar said:
Strongly disagree with -Stray's summary of Kei's background.

"Let me give you advice on how to do things better." "HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOUR NOT MY MOM, I HATE YOU, UH!"

If this is actually the "good reason" behind her being a bitch to him, wow, at that point she just sounds like a spoiled brat. If giving advice based on "presumably" how he was raised, to his younger sister, to help her with cleanliness, and manners, deserves being called an ass, than (no offence) but you kind of sound childish too.

Now if she already cared about those things, and he would "remind" her over and over again even though she already does them. I can see why she would get mad. But if she doesn't, and he's just giving advice in line with his personality out of care (doesn't matter if he's her mother or not, that's also childish thinking), than her reaction is not, "understandable" it's undeserving and childish/spoiled. If she's as mature as she looks, than her continued bitchy attitude, is just because she's an ass. Not Miyuki.

Now if there's a second facet/reason to her behavior, i'd like to know it, but in that case, i may as well just read the manga. Now i have a question for you, why did -Stray give a completely different reason behind her attitude than you, if he is an "avid manga reader" like he claims? Is that the "second facet"? Who's lying?

Sorry for the long reply, but your defense of Kei makes no sense to me. I also apologize if i offended you in any way, just wanted to state my opinion.

Bro, why do you care this much? It's not that serious.

Apr 21, 2020 1:00 AM

May 2015
HeMustBeKawaii said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Lol, i don't, i was just merely stating an agreement with someone prior, and i got a "serious" reply as to why i was wrong. So i reply back with my logic and reasoning as to why I disagree. It's called "civil conversation"?

I know it's a fucking comedy anime, if that's what your wondering about, the fact of the matter is, i dislike a character for certain reasons, and they stated reasons as to why i was wrong, so i replied with more reasons as to why i disagree, simple as that. I also called it a "rant" earlier because i'm fairly passionate about treatment like that for reasons i won't get into.

Welp here's your long reply, as to why i "don't care that much", i'm just stating facts, because i want to lol. I mean, i could ask you why you "care" enough to ask me, for no reason but "curiosity"? It's not like you added anything to the "conversation", could of just direct messaged me lol. Anyhow hope you got your answer as well, peace! :)

She's nowhere near as bad as you're acting like she is, but you do you I guess.

Apr 21, 2020 2:17 AM

Nov 2011
Probably the most flustered i've ever seen Kaguya, nice comeback from Kaichou. Ice queen Kaguya is hot as hell. I'd really like to see what caused the transformation from then to now, or was it just the crush.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 21, 2020 3:06 AM

May 2018
Shinomiya just keeps on winning! xD Shirogane needs to pick up his game.

Well damn this is my 1000th post
Apr 21, 2020 7:13 AM

Feb 2008
The youngest Fujiwara sibling has a dark personality. Then again...

Kaguya's internal dispute was glorious. At least she managed to congratulate Miyuki in the end. Unlike Chika...
Apr 21, 2020 9:39 AM
Apr 2016
amazing episode honestly. anything under 5/5 is criminal
Apr 21, 2020 10:59 AM

Feb 2017
i dont really like when this anime / manga too lovey dovey, it just doesnt feel right.
WHERE IS MY CHIKA DANCE?
ok at this rate SHADOW MISTRESS YUKO can replace chika.
evonieeApr 21, 2020 11:08 AM

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Apr 21, 2020 11:16 AM

Sep 2011
HeMustBeKawaii said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Lol, i don't, i was just merely stating an agreement with someone prior, and i got a "serious" reply as to why i was wrong. So i reply back with my logic and reasoning as to why I disagree. It's called "civil conversation"?

I know it's a fucking comedy anime, if that's what your wondering about, the fact of the matter is, i dislike a character for certain reasons, and they stated reasons as to why i was wrong, so i replied with more reasons as to why i disagree, simple as that. I also called it a "rant" earlier because i'm fairly passionate about treatment like that for reasons i won't get into.

Welp here's your long reply, as to why i "don't care that much", i'm just stating facts, because i want to, lol. I mean, i could ask you why you "care" enough to ask me, for no reason but "curiosity"? It's not like you added anything to the "conversation", could of just direct messaged me lol. Anyhow hope you got your answer as well, peace! :)
Man you are gonna fucking hate the new girl if a borderline non character like kei gets your blood boiling this much.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 21, 2020 1:15 PM

Mar 2014
What a great episode this was.
Everything was on point, great animation and great directing that went really well with the comedy. Great comedic pacing too.
Apr 21, 2020 5:43 PM

May 2014
This was hilarious! I usually watch comedy anime alone, but with the quarantine we have going on there were other's around. I can't tell you how difficult it was to hold back my laughter, especially during the Kaguya trial scene.

And omg Kaguya is so adorable. And her voice actress is so talented. And A1 actually has great visuals. And I just can't get enough of this anime.
Apr 21, 2020 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
Currently like a 6.5/10 or so. Extremely inferior to the manga, but I need to see Iino animated.
Apr 22, 2020 1:42 AM

Jul 2017
HOO BOY...Kaguya is up for a challenge against Miyuki's sister whilst Chika and her sister dominates the conversation and window shopping. As harsh as his sister makes out of him being conservative and all, like brother like sister after all. Smug sisters of Fujiwara HEH.

And as much as Ai disapproves of Kaguya being so lovey-dovey in the face of Miyuki, throwing him as simple as a birthday party, Kaguya can't contain her excitement (as to be expected). And, she delivers in a humane sense that rocks both hearts to the core.

If anything, if Chika happens to know it, she'll make it big, even if it's conspiracy theories. Even for as something big as remembering birthdays, for Chika for be missed out, that was inhumane haha.

Great episode.
Apr 22, 2020 5:17 AM

Dec 2009
Damn, even i got outplayed by Kaguya. I was proud of Shirogane not weaponizing the present just to get the rug pulled from my feet by Kaguya doing exactly that.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

372 by Xeehad »»
Aug 29, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

godcanute - May 3, 2020

204 by Xeehad »»
Aug 28, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

671 by _untitled »»
Aug 7, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

258 by _untitled »»
Aug 6, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

246 by _untitled »»
Aug 3, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.