Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 3:40 PM

Mar 2019
Zura1468 said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

This is the kind of toxic behaviour that got us into this mess in the last 48 hours. Such a shame this had to happen.

What is it with you thinking any kind of Nux praise is "toxic"? It's really offensive how you've been going around shitting on everyone's likes/dislikes.

Youre the real toxic user

But he encouraged people to go break terms of service and create more work for people? I used to like Nux before this but now he has lost a lot of respect.
Feb 2020
LeMasta said:
SeaWaxyTurtle said:
Cancel Culture is a disgrace to the community. SJW's are Plague upon humanity.

On that note, the anti-SJW group is just as bad

I respectfully disagree.
Feb 2020
Ardanaz said:
Wonderllama5 said:
If I had the power, I'd snap my fingers like Thanos and erase every account created in Feb 2020 that rated IR a 10. Sorry to the 0.5% of those that were legitimate. A culling is needed.

Nah, easier to just let their scores not count

Yep let's poke the hornet's nest of an already pissed fanbase (Ishuzoku not Nux), and do the exact same thing Funimation did to start the whole outrage.

What could go wrong?

Aug 2014
DeathTheKid4 said:
I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop for now, it's late anyway and this was so tiring. Have a good night :D

Thanks <3
Have a good one!

Zura1468 said:
I apologize.

Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Yep let's poke the hornet's nest of an already pissed fanbase (Ishuzoku not Nux), and do the exact same thing Funimation did to start the whole outrage.

What could go wrong?

?
Feb 8, 2020 3:42 PM

Nov 2012
_volt said:
Sarteck said:

Well, you're the one claiming that since a user rated a show a 10 about an hour ago and hasn't updated anything on their profile, they must be fake.

I'm not saying that it's not a duplicate or botted account, but I'm saying that's a poor reasoning for it. THat's all.

But, good day.

It's not poor reasoning. An actual legitamate user will use the sites features and add shows he watched or watching. Thats the point of the site no? don't tell me, someone who came from a youtube chanel (with anime content) has not watched any other show.
I actually responded to that a few posts up when asked the same thing. I haven't made any adjustments to my list at all in years until I came back and gave this show a 10.

It's also the first show I've rated.

For an account that's been inactive for a week? maybe. For one that's been inactive for one HOUR? THat's really stretching it.

Regardless, that should only be a thing if ALL such inactive accounts on MAL were to be purged.

EDIT: And purged periodically.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 3:43 PM

Oct 2014
Zura1468 said:
Quick question, would you agree that going around calling people fake and shit based on their tastes as toxic behavior?

Nobody thinks your score is fake. People only belive the accounts that are brand new and conspicuously have only IR graded as a 10 and other shows in the top 10 as 1s are...
Message me for Fate/ information
Feb 8, 2020 3:44 PM

Oct 2014
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
and do the exact same thing Funimation did to start the whole outrage

What about the Japanese TV Station that canceled it to?
Feb 8, 2020 3:46 PM

Aug 2014
Cladocera said:
@Ardanaz regular users like myself just need to wait for the fix but you guys probably must deal with this shit for a while longer. Best luck to you and the staff.

Probably yeah. We'll see how long it lasts

Appreciate it <3

Nov 2012
LegendaryRQA said:
Zura1468 said:
Quick question, would you agree that going around calling people fake and shit based on their tastes as toxic behavior?

Nobody thinks your score is fake. People only belive the accounts that are brand new and conspicuously have only IR graded as a 10 and other shows in the top 10 as 1s are...
What about the ones that didn't give 1's? Are those okay?
ZEHAHAHAHA

Feb 2020
Holy crap this is still going on? Jeeze no matter how much time goes on, internet slap fights never seem to stop do they? Neither do generalizations apparently, but I guess that's the internet for you.
Feb 8, 2020 3:47 PM

Jun 2019
Sarteck said:
_volt said:

It's not poor reasoning. An actual legitamate user will use the sites features and add shows he watched or watching. Thats the point of the site no? don't tell me, someone who came from a youtube chanel (with anime content) has not watched any other show.
I actually responded to that a few posts up when asked the same thing. I haven't made any adjustments to my list at all in years until I came back and gave this show a 10.

For an account that's been inactive for a week? maybe. For one that's been inactive for one HOUR? THat's really stretching it.

Regardless, that should only be a thing if ALL such inactive accounts on MAL were to be purged.

Thats further proves my point. You were inactive user, you came back just to rate this show, and when its all over you will just leave again.
This started 2(?) days ago I think, pretty sure the first accounts who came from yt havent logged in since.
Feb 8, 2020 3:48 PM

Oct 2014
Sarteck said:

I would argue they're not. But it's not up to me to decide.
Feb 8, 2020 3:48 PM

Nov 2012
_volt said:
Sarteck said:

Thats further proves my point. You were inactive user, you came back just to rate this show, and when its all over you will just leave again.
This started 2(?) days ago I think, pretty sure the first accounts who came from yt havent logged in since.
SO wait, you're implying my vote shouldn't count?

Despite that it was given because I liked the anime? That I loved the anime?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 3:49 PM

Aug 2018
necronavicon said:
Holy crap this is still going on? Jeeze no matter how much time goes on, internet slap fights never seem to stop do they? Neither do generalizations apparently, but I guess that's the internet for you.

I know right? At least for a few seconds there we actually had a bit of ceasefire.

Feb 8, 2020 3:50 PM

Nov 2012
LegendaryRQA said:
Sarteck said:

I would argue they're not. But it's not up to me to decide.
It's not up to either of us. I disagree with you, though, and if you wanted to argue it, I'd be happy to debate. I just don't want it to turn out into some insult or flame war or anything.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 3:50 PM

May 2018
necronavicon said:

Maybe if nux's fans didn't followed his instructions blindly , this wouldn't have happened , don't you think ?
Feb 8, 2020 3:51 PM
Feb 2020
_volt said:
Sarteck said:

Well, you're the one claiming that since a user rated a show a 10 about an hour ago and hasn't updated anything on their profile, they must be fake.

I'm not saying that it's not a duplicate or botted account, but I'm saying that's a poor reasoning for it. THat's all.

But, good day.

You've got a good point here. Most of us are not taking the time to rate other shows atm because we fully expect the mods to go all willy nilly with the banhammer.

At which point they'll likely piss off the users who only wanted to make 1 account and they'll make 30 or more each.

Ecchi fan's (Nux fanbase) are into arguably one of the most weeb genres out there. This is definitely not normie territory.
They've probably watched more series than most of you.
Feb 8, 2020 3:52 PM

Dec 2017
[quote=Zura1468 message=59105877]
DomineLkira said:
Zura1468 said:

For being himself and also for being the biggest Flexer in za wurudo. I'd highly recommend his content to everyone here, he's amazing!

lol good point! You're already ahead GJ!

No thanks. I had watched some of his demon slayer videos before this situation happened. They were really bad and this is coming from a guy who can be easily pleased

Boils down to different tastes, different people. At least you gave him a try and that's all that really matters. Between you and me, I think a few people here can learn a thing or two from that :p[/quot"e]
"different tastes, different people" That's true, but are you trying to justify this situation with that phrase? In each anime that comes out there are people who score it with 10, but that does not mean that you have to be in the top 10 of this page by force, spamming 10 because X person said it.
There is something called own criteria, something that those who follow Nux do not have.
"Funimation I remove an anime that I like from its catalog, I'm going to tell my audience to ruin the MAL ranking to avenge me"

Feb 8, 2020 3:53 PM
Aug 2019
LegendaryRQA said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
and do the exact same thing Funimation did to start the whole outrage

What about the Japanese TV Station that canceled it

Bunka_no_Otoko said:

What could go wrong?

?[/quote]

Please help me ask them the connection between MAL rankings and funimation and Amazon dropping the show. How do the two correlate? Is coming to MAL to give IR 10 going to change anybody's mind about licensing it? Are the executives going to be quaking in their boots and have to beg for forgiveness for dropping it? If yes, please explain

Jun 2019
Sarteck said:
_volt said:

If you came here just for the "fun" than your vote shouldn't count. Why? because you are just like the others who only rated this, you just happened to have an old account,
If you are here to rate and follow shows, than your vote should count.

Aug 2018
ModoRetro said:
Zura1468 said:

Boils down to different tastes, different people. At least you gave him a try and that's all that really matters. Between you and me, I think a few people here can learn a thing or two from that :p

"different tastes, different people" That's true, but are you trying to justify this situation with that phrase? In each anime that comes out there are people who score it with 10, but that does not mean that you have to be in the top 10 of this page by force, spamming 10 because X person said it.
There is something called own criteria, something that those who follow Nux do not have.
"Funimation I remove an anime that I like from its catalog, I'm going to tell my audience to ruin the MAL ranking to avenge me"

I meant tastes in content creators and anime. Im not justifying anything
Feb 8, 2020 3:57 PM

Nov 2017
GreenClock said:
No because that's called harassment and it's illegal mate.

If someone started breaking everything in your house that's harassment
wut ??

It's funny how people always tend to use the most common words on the internet
If someone started breaking everything in your house that's called vandalism/home invasion or trespassing
It has nothing to do with harassment
The closest thing to harassment is bullying
If non physical acts turn to physical acts it stops being harassment

Oct 2014
AbrahamOmosun said:
Please help me ask them the connection between MAL rankings and funimation and Amazon dropping the show. How do the two correlate? Is coming to MAL to give IR 10 going to change anybody's mind about licensing it? Are the executives going to be quaking in their boots and have to beg for forgiveness for dropping it? If yes, please explain

Yeah, i don't get it either. It's like Vandalize a Game Stop because you didn't like WC3:R

Nov 2012
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
_volt said:

You've got a good point here. Most of us are not taking the time to rate other shows atm because we fully expect the mods to go all willy nilly with the banhammer.

At which point they'll likely piss off the users who only wanted to make 1 account and they'll make 30 or more each.

Ecchi fan's (Nux fanbase) are into arguably one of the most weeb genres out there. This is definitely not normie territory.
They've probably watched more series than most of you.

Y'know, the MAL staff could have (and still really can) used this to their advantage and got a crapload of new people interested in having lists.

They could have even decided, "Hey, let's make a rule for our new project that if you are not otherwise active on the site, your votes will lose strength." They could have publicized that, and that would be cool; it would have forced people to be more interactive in parts of the site.

They're not trying to take advantage of the situation like that, though. They only want "particular kinds" of anime fans.

EDDIT: Typos
ZEHAHAHAHA

Feb 2020
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:
You criteria for determining "fake accounts" is laughable if that's what it comprises.

No, it's not the same thing at all. If it's an actual person that actually liked the show, then I don't see why you would say their score is not legitimate.

I think your criteria for "fake account" is lacking.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree then. Have a good day

Pernodi said:
These childish trolls are a serious strain on the scoring system and forums. I've also been seeing some significant 1-score brigading on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu in the past few days by the way. I'll rest easy when the mod team kicks them out and this all blows over.

@Ardanaz I'm hoping that the admins and moderators are seriously considering banning NuxTaku's profile for serious violations of MAL regulations like incite of Trolling, abuse and/or harassment, inciting ban evasions as well as inciting account duplication and inciting vote brigading

This person, who has caused serious hindrance to the site, should not be be put above the rules just because he is internet famous.

I don't think that would be a good idea. I dunno though. He did it off-site and he doesn't even seem to be very active on here. It wouldn't solve anything

Might I add if MLA does ban Nux's profile he honestly would just make another video and meme about it.

I mean this is NUX we are talking about.
If you think like him you will understand that he enjoys everything going on.
One: People are talking about a show he thinks should be noticed more.
Two: People are tearing eachother apart and even going blatantly toxic over a show being rated up, which to him is funny.
Three: If the mod team does ban him he would consider it funny as well because as it stands his own account did not do anything toward the result, and like you said he didn't need to log into the website to cause all of this.
Feb 8, 2020 3:59 PM

Nov 2012
_volt said:
Sarteck said:

If you came here just for the "fun" than your vote shouldn't count. Why? because you are just like the others who only rated this, you just happened to have an old account,
What if I just rated the show because I liked it?
And what if the majority of other people are the same?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 3:59 PM

Aug 2014
ChaoticHaru said:
Might I add if MLA does ban Nux's profile he honestly would just make another video and meme about it.

I mean this is NUX we are talking about.
If you think like him you will understand that he enjoys everything going on.
One: People are talking about a show he thinks should be noticed more.
Two: People are tearing eachother apart and even going blatantly toxic over a show being rated up, which to him is funny.
Three: If the mod team does ban him he would consider it funny as well because as it stands his own account did not do anything toward the result, and like you said he didn't need to log into the website to cause all of this.

Yeah that's why I don't think it's a good idea.
Feb 8, 2020 4:00 PM

Aug 2018
Nux's MAL account can't or rather, shouldn't be banned for actions outside of MAL lol
Feb 8, 2020 4:00 PM

Feb 2020
Zura1468 said:
necronavicon said:

I know right? At least for a few seconds there we actually had a bit of ceasefire.

At this point I think it's just a case of the overzealous members of Nux not realizing The Flex is over with. in the end it was all for laughs and not meant to be played this seriously. This is just crossing into "mad at the internet" territory by this point.

DomineLkira said:
necronavicon said:

Maybe if nux's fans didn't followed his instructions blindly , this wouldn't have happened , don't you think ?

There's always going to be a blind lot that does that, doesn't matter who it is. Just as regardless of what forum it is that will kowtow to the powers that be. People will relent to those who have power over them. Not that I disagree with you, but more that. That said I came here because of the meme, but here I stay because while I love me a good laugh and flex I'm also not one who seeks out to ruin someplace just because funimation is to blame for their mishandling of many things beyond just IR.
Feb 8, 2020 4:01 PM

Dec 2018
Sarteck said:
_volt said:

Well how do you know that the majority of other people ARE the same?
Feb 8, 2020 4:03 PM

Aug 2018
necronavicon said:
Zura1468 said:

At this point I think it's just a case of the overzealous members of Nux not realizing The Flex is over with. in the end it was all for laughs and not meant to be played this seriously. This is just crossing into "mad at the internet" territory by this point.

DomineLkira said:

There's always going to be a blind lot that does that, doesn't matter who it is. Just as regardless of what forum it is that will kowtow to the powers that be. People will relent to those who have power over them. Not that I disagree with you, but more that. That said I came here because of the meme, but here I stay because while I love me a good laugh and flex I'm also not one who seeks out to ruin someplace just because funimation is to blame for their mishandling of many things beyond just IR.

I'm a huuge Nux Taku fan and I agree! Cheers :)

I swear guys I have a brain and Im not mindless (well it was there last time I checked...)
Feb 8, 2020 4:03 PM

Feb 2020
Ardanaz said:
Cladocera said:
@Ardanaz regular users like myself just need to wait for the fix but you guys probably must deal with this shit for a while longer. Best luck to you and the staff.

Appreciate it <3

Yes, thank you @Ardanaz for all that you do. I think it's safe to say no one wanted to deal with this, especially on a weekend. Appreciate what you do!
Feb 8, 2020 4:04 PM
Feb 2020
AbrahamOmosun said:
LegendaryRQA said:

What about the Japanese TV Station that canceled it

Bunka_no_Otoko said:

What could go wrong?

?

[/quote]Please help me ask them the connection between MAL rankings and funimation and Amazon dropping the show. How do the two correlate? Is coming to MAL to give IR 10 going to change anybody's mind about licensing it? Are the executives going to be quaking in their boots and have to beg for forgiveness for dropping it? If yes, please explain[/quote]

It's called a protest. Most of Nux's fans were watching the uncensored 7 seas streams to begin with. As this is one of the most recognized Anime ranking sites in the west, this is where they came to make their voices heard.

As for the Japanese station dropping it. They were influenced by the same sjw pressure from feminists and the trans community that funimation was. There are 5 other stations in Japan airing it, and the fully uncensored version streaming from Taiwan isn't going anywhere.

Most of the fans of this series are dropping accounts over this, but it's quickly become an issue far greater than the anime itself, but rather one if censorship.

Ecchi fans frequent some dark corners of the interwebs. God help you when 4 chan and Anonymous catch wind of this.
Feb 8, 2020 4:04 PM

Nov 2012
koichis_pen said:
Sarteck said:
Well how do you know that the majority of other people ARE the same?
I don't start off assuming they're illegitimate.
Same as votes for any other show.
When people show me evidence they're not legitimate, then I say "that's not legit."

For example, an account that's only rating IR 10 and other shows in the top 10 a 1 would be pretty obvious score manipulation to me.

But that's not the majority.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 4:05 PM

Oct 2014
Sarteck said:

They might be, but i honetslly doubt it.

Since you seem to be in denial, and are still arguing for this rather statistically low probability chance, i will no longer be responding to your posts.
Feb 8, 2020 4:05 PM

Aug 2014
Virusanity said:
Ardanaz said:

Appreciate it <3

Yes, thank you @Ardanaz for all that you do. I think it's safe to say no one wanted to deal with this, especially on a weekend. Appreciate what you do!

Everyone has put in a lot of time this weekend to help out. It was a collective effort from all of us. Kineta even had to deal with this crap on her birthday >__>

Glad it goes appreciated :)
Feb 8, 2020 4:06 PM

Nov 2012
LegendaryRQA said:
Sarteck said:

They might be, but i honetslly doubt it.

Since you seem to be in denial, and are still arguing for this rather statistically low probability chance, i will no longer be responding to your posts.

Why is it so hard to believe that Nux fans would like this anime?
It's exactly the type that they would enjoy.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 4:07 PM

Feb 2020
Zura1468 said:
necronavicon said:

I'm a huuge Nux Taku fan and I agree! Cheers :)

I swear guys I have a brain and Im not mindless (well it was there last time I checked...)

I feel you on this as well, but it's also easy for people to autopilot their brains and go into a group think mentality of "U like Nux. All Nux follower same." Even when someone is screaming "I'm not Nuxposting FLEX ON ZA WURDO" for every reply, but hey blind disdain is easier than actually using critical observation.
Feb 8, 2020 4:12 PM

Oct 2014
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
God help you when 4 chan and Anonymous catch wind of this.

http://boards.4channel.org/a/7

Took to about page 7 to find anything even MENTIONING the show at all and it was just the seasonal thread. So it looks like none of them care.

Also, you know Anonymous isn't a group of people, right? It's just what shows up next to your name when you post.
Feb 8, 2020 4:14 PM

Nov 2012
LegendaryRQA said:

Also, you know Anonymous isn't a group of people, right? It's just what shows up next to your name when you post.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS WE ARE LEGION L:KSDJFLSKLJ
Everytime I see someone talking about it like a group I gotta laugh. It's like, "dude, I'm Anonymous. You're Anonymous. We're all Anonymous."
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 4:14 PM

Oct 2014
Sarteck said:

Like i said for the 3rd or 4th time this thread. Nobody thinks they don't like it. We just don't like the idea of people making fake accounts to inflate its score. We are not arguing the same thing. I will no longer reply to you.

Ardanaz said:
Virusanity said:

Everyone has put in a lot of time this weekend to help out. It was a collective effort from all of us. Kineta even had to deal with this crap on her birthday >__>

Glad it goes appreciated :)

The amount of work you guys put in is extraordinary. Do not for A SECOND think it isn't appreciated, because IT IS. Keep up the good work!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenFeb 8, 2020 7:26 PM
Feb 8, 2020 4:16 PM

Nov 2012
LegendaryRQA said:
Sarteck said:

Like i said for the 3rd or 4th time this thread. Nobody thinks they don't like it. We just don't like the idea of people making fake accounts to inflate its score. We are not arguing the same thing. I will no longer reply to you.

You don't have to reply, but... What makes them "fake?"
The duplicate/bot accounts I get, but what about the others?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 4:18 PM

Oct 2014
Sarteck said:
but what about the others?

Those can stay as long as they become legitimate users like yourself.
Feb 8, 2020 4:19 PM
Feb 2020
LegendaryRQA said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
God help you when 4 chan and Anonymous catch wind of this.

http://boards.4channel.org/a/7

Took to about page 7 to find anything even MENTIONING the show at all and it was just the seasonal thread. So it looks like none of them care.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_events_associated_with_Anonymous

Also MAL has yet to make a move so they would have no reason to act now. However free speech and censorship issues on the Internet tend to be one of their hotbutton issues.
Feb 8, 2020 4:22 PM
Mar 2018
Pernodi said:
These childish trolls are a big strain on the scoring system and forums. I've also been seeing some significant 1-score brigading on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu in the past few days by the way. I'll rest easy when the mod team kicks them out and this all blows over.

Yeah I also noticed that and I think it is a single guy making fake accounts and giving LOGH 1/10 and then giving other shows(e.g. Gintama, Steins gate and Code Geass) 10/10 hope all these fake accounts who are trying to manuplate the rating will get deleted after the new system get implanted
Feb 8, 2020 4:25 PM

Oct 2014
Areeba said:
hope all these fake accounts who are trying to manuplate the rating will get deleted after the new system get implanted

Same. What i'm looking forward to the most is the Chihayafuru Bots to be removed. That show is going to make it to around #30 or so.
Feb 8, 2020 4:25 PM
Aug 2019
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
AbrahamOmosun said:

?

Please help me ask them the connection between MAL rankings and funimation and Amazon dropping the show. How do the two correlate? Is coming to MAL to give IR 10 going to change anybody's mind about licensing it? Are the executives going to be quaking in their boots and have to beg for forgiveness for dropping it? If yes, please explain[/quote]

It's called a protest. Most of Nux's fans were watching the uncensored 7 seas streams to begin with. As this is one of the most recognized Anime ranking sites in the west, this is where they came to make their voices heard.

As for the Japanese station dropping it. They were influenced by the same sjw pressure from feminists and the trans community that funimation was. There are 5 other stations in Japan airing it, and the fully uncensored version streaming from Taiwan isn't going anywhere.

Most of the fans of this series are dropping accounts over this, but it's quickly become an issue far greater than the anime itself, but rather one if censorship.

Ecchi fans frequent some dark corners of the interwebs. God help you when 4 chan and Anonymous catch wind of this.[/quote]

Ok "lets flex on funimation by going to MAL" has turned to a protest about censorship.Nice job sticking it to the man and big coperations. In the coming weeks we will see how effective your "flex" on this site or anywhere else will turn into tangible results like increased manga sales or funi re-licencing it. I wonder how many nux viewers actually had funi accounts or were legally streaming it and weren't just pirating it. I wonder how many "new fans" are also pirating it.

Anyway good luck with your "protest". Hope you have a nice time
Feb 8, 2020 4:28 PM
Feb 2020
This anime is great, not the best ever, but I don't see why it does not deserve this praise its getting. I voted after watching YouTube, I also watched the first 3 episodes and I think it deserves this, its in the isekai bandwagon and makes a great satire anime of the age differences and many other fetishes that go around in the anime community its almost a jab at it, ALSO being said it does not match funimation standards was a low blow. This was the most important reason I rated it high, as it was being brought down by stupid people who just wanted to hate. Not funimation but the people who almost made them do this.

but honestly we all know.... ITS A FLEXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
HAIL LORD NAXANOR
XD
Feb 8, 2020 4:28 PM

Jul 2015
One thing all communities can hopefully agree on is we don't want a bethesda tier of stupid ban wave (banning random normal people because they like a show). I see it as you ban all the bots and make a lot of legitimate people leave, or you kill off some of the bots and hope people get the idea. I wish there was a magical third option that fixes everyone's problems and everyone could be happy but no matter what some group of people are gonna be annoyed.

TLDR: Good luck dev team, I hope you can figure out the best solution.
The forums are like 10x better when you hide signatures. I suggest you try it.
Feb 8, 2020 4:32 PM

Nov 2009
This is interesting, i saw the score and was thinking: No way THAT much people suddenly have good taste.
Well jokes aside, i can see the problem here and decided to pull my 10 vote away for now (i honestly like it that much huehue) but i'm afraid to be purged along with the fake accounts lol.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.