Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2020 2:15 AM

Jun 2015
Sarteck said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Do you even know english? They DIDN'T, that means, until now, lmao, read the whole thing they literally said they will address this. They LITERALLY SAID: However, when an entry receives upwards of 15,000 "10" votes in less than 24 hours and those votes can be linked to one source, there is clearly a problem.

Omfg this troll

....I've got to chalk it up to your inexperience with English, but you're wrong in your... "interpretation."

"we didn't consider illegitimate scores given by legitimate users"

This is talking about LEGITIMATE users. The users you are calling "bots."

You're a different kind of stupid aren't you? I JUST said earlier that all these 30000 accounts are either

1) Bot accounts
2) Fake new accounts made just for this
3) Old accounts that were active once again just for this (like you)

So now the mods are on your trail and all those fake new accounts ON TOP of the bot accounts that were once the only source of illegitimate scores. Do you understand now?
Fortune favours the bold!

Feb 7, 2020 2:16 AM

Jun 2015
Sarteck said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Do you even know english? They DIDN'T, that means, until now, lmao, read the whole thing they literally said they will address this. They LITERALLY SAID: However, when an entry receives upwards of 15,000 "10" votes in less than 24 hours and those votes can be linked to one source, there is clearly a problem.

Omfg this troll

....I've got to chalk it up to your inexperience with English, but you're wrong in your... "interpretation."

So basically now that they consider legitimate users as well, they will strike those as well. I can't wait for it

Feb 7, 2020 2:17 AM

Apr 2012
There are no bot accounts, these are simply users creating accounts for the first time and rating the show.
It's sad to see that people have this hatred for their fellow users.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 2016
Its legit ratings. Ppl rate what they like. I rated so much shit on here. And come back to rate this. No problem. It deserves the high ratings. Its a genious show.

Jun 2015
Fuukos-starfish said:
Its legit ratings. Ppl rate what they like. I rated so much shit on here. And come back to rate this. No problem. It deserves the high ratings. Its a genious show.

Go to sleep troll...

Feb 7, 2020 2:18 AM

Jun 2015
Immahnoob said:
There are no bot accounts, these are simply users creating accounts for the first time and rating the show.

Many of them are bots tho and yeah, and those new users will be deleted as well because they are troll accounts sent by Nux ^^

Feb 7, 2020 2:19 AM

Apr 2012
DeathTheKid4 said:
Immahnoob said:

Yeah, and they will be deleted as well because they are troll accounts sent by Nux ^^
Hopefully they delete your account as well, you're not very different from a persona non grata anyway.

I mean, there is no real basis for their deletion, so we might as well get rid of you too.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 7, 2020 2:19 AM

Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:

The point wasn't that one is private and one is public lmao. The point was that it's wrong for people who don't have anything to do with said subject to suddenly change the results of something just because someone told them to.

And who decides who has or not something to do with this subject? AFAIK, everyone with a MAL account has everything to do with the rank of any anime on this website
Best flowers are @FlowersInTheRain
Feb 7, 2020 2:21 AM

Apr 2016
I think being a MAL’s mods is terrible in this period, it’s happening everything possible xD
Feb 7, 2020 2:21 AM

Nov 2012
DeathTheKid4 said:
Sarteck said:

You're a different kind of stupid aren't you? I JUST said earlier that all these 30000 accounts are either

1) Bot accounts

So now the mods are on your trail and all those fake new accounts ON TOP of the bot accounts that were once the only source of illegitimate scores. Do you understand now?

How can I understand, now? You're talking complete nonsense.

You called them illegitimate accounts. I corrected you thrice that they are legitimate accounts as said by the admin.

Then you tried to say that my vote was "illegitimate" because I've not been on MAL in 8 years. (Well, you said 4, had to correct you.)

You clearly don't know what "legitimate" means.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Jun 2015
Sarteck said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

1) Bot accounts

You called them illegitimate accounts. I corrected you thrice that they are legitimate accounts as said by the admin.

Then you tried to say that my vote was "illegitimate" because I've not been on MAL in 8 years. (Well, you said 4, had to correct you.)

Dude, ALL these new fake accounts made for this will be deleted. That's the bottom line. Get it?

Feb 7, 2020 2:24 AM

Jun 2015
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

The point wasn't that one is private and one is public lmao. The point was that it's wrong for people who don't have anything to do with said subject to suddenly change the results of something just because someone told them to.

And who decides who has or not something to do with this subject? AFAIK, everyone with a MAL account has everything to do with the rank of any anime on this website

And MAL doesn't have anything to do with Funimation, which was the root of the problem? Why mess up with some third party website when your problem is with Funimation? Are you for real?

Feb 7, 2020 2:26 AM
Feb 2020
Short_Circut said:
Wait this whole brigade was done by an anituber? Which one lol
nux taku, dude. Check him out he's a chaotic neutral kind of guy.
Feb 7, 2020 2:26 AM

Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

And MAL doesn't have anything to do with Funimation, which was the root of the problem? Why mess up with some third party website when your problem is with Funimation? Are you for real?

You said only those who have something to do get to vote. Ok. Point me to those who have nothing to do and can't vote, then
Feb 7, 2020 2:27 AM

Jun 2015
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

You said only those who have something to do get to vote. Ok. Point me to those who have nothing to do and can't vote, then

No, I said, get your war to Funimation, cancel your subscription to them, leave MAL alone. The score was 7.5 before this fiasco, now it's 9.2. Why mess up with MAL when your problem is Funimation?

Feb 7, 2020 2:28 AM

Oct 2012
Feb 7, 2020 2:28 AM

May 2018
Fucking changing the scores of an anime on MAL wouldn't bother Funimation at all. If people are really upset they should so something to directly reach Funimation.
Feb 7, 2020 2:29 AM

Jun 2015
DomineLkira said:
Fucking changing the scores of an anime on MAL wouldn't bother Funimation at all. If people are really upset they should so something to directly reach Funimation.

Exactly, that's what many people don't get, well except the trolls who know this but are just continuing this bullshit.

Feb 7, 2020 2:29 AM

Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

No, I said, get your war to Funimation, cancel your subscription to them, leave MAL alone. The score was 7.5 before this fiasco, now it's 9.2. Why mess up with MAL when your problem is Funimation?

No, you said "it's wrong for people who don't have anything to do with said subject to suddenly change the results of something just because someone told them to."

So please, again, who has nothing to do with the scoring and is therefore not allowed to vote?
Feb 7, 2020 2:31 AM
Feb 2020
Dieshouri said:
madlad22 said:
STOP WHINING BITCHIES!!!!!!!!! nux our lord and savior just saved anime JUST SURENDER ALLREADY RATE intespicies rewiers right now 10/10 and we will stop here or HIGHSCHOOL DXD IS NEXT TO TAKE THE SECOND PLACE . marshall dreamer ordered us to take the first place today so we can strike tomorow with another anime on the second making furu metaru archemistu 3rd place so you ve 5 hourse to take it to first place and surender or we strike tomorow thanks

Ya see this right here isn't technically a bot but is it really that different?
yeah right how could i be a bot??????
Feb 7, 2020 2:31 AM

Jun 2015
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

No, you said "it's wrong for people who don't have anything to do with said subject to suddenly change the results of something just because someone told them to."

So please, again, who has nothing to do with the scoring and is therefore not allowed to vote?

Umm, all the trolls that made an account just to vote this? How about them?

Feb 7, 2020 2:32 AM

Aug 2019
#
Sarteck said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

1) Bot accounts

You're being knowing disingenuous and operating under the guise that every single vote registered for the anime is legitimate. Don't fool yourself.

Looking through his twitter feed, there are a number of people already confirmed to have registered multiple accounts. The point is, once the algorithm has been implemented over the next fortnight, all votes registered after a particular date will be purged, legitimate or not.

Ultimately, this only hurts the anime, long term.
Feb 7, 2020 2:33 AM

Jun 2015
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

For example check that account madlad22, which is clearly a troll account made yesterday.

Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

If they are able to use a computer/smartphone to create a MAL account, they do have the right to vote for whichever series they want

May 2018
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

People who don't have opinions of their own and only act when some pussy boy tell them to , I guess?
Feb 7, 2020 2:34 AM

Jun 2015
xenosys said:
#
Sarteck said:

You're being knowing disingenuous and operating under the guise that every single vote registered for the anime is legitimate. Don't fool yourself.

Looking through his twitter feed, there are a number of people already confirmed to have registered multiple accounts. The point is, once the algorithm has been implemented over the next fortnight, all votes registered after a particular date will be purged, legitimate or not.

Ultimately, this only hurts the anime, long term.

Thank God! Can't wait for this

Feb 7, 2020 2:34 AM

Jun 2015
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

If they are able to use a computer/smartphone to create a MAL account, they do have the right to vote for whichever series they want

Yeah, but their ratings are illegitimate and will be deleted by mods soon.

Feb 7, 2020 2:35 AM

Mar 2019
madlad22 said:
Dieshouri said:

Ya see this right here isn't technically a bot but is it really that different?
yeah right how could i be a bot??????

General way of speech, lack of any original thought, its like everything about you is crafted to be fambase member 101. I bet Nux could program something like this himself he seems pretty smart.
Feb 7, 2020 2:36 AM

Mar 2019
DomineLkira said:
ElChOrC said:

People who don't have opinions of their own and only act when some pussy boy tell them to , I guess?

If people with no opinion of their own were banned from voting every democracy in the world would fall.

And more to the point, please direct me to the MAL rule that says you can only vote if you have an opinion of your own, and to the person or system who is in charge of determining if your opinion is actually your own
Feb 7, 2020 2:36 AM

Dec 2016
Yeah I'm very disappointed of the way the site has handled this situation. If this had happened in a serious site like IMDB they would've solved this in less than 24 hours. Perhaps even less.

Feb 7, 2020 2:37 AM

Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

No, they are not. Why would they be illegitimate? I create my MAL account, I create my list, I vote. That's what the whole website is about
Feb 7, 2020 2:37 AM
May 2016
DeathTheKid4 said:
Fuukos-starfish said:

Go to sleep troll...

Im not a troll. This shows just really good. Was all about the manga. And when i heard they were making it. Was down day one. True ecchi comedy gold. Watch it mate. Its pretty sweet.
Feb 7, 2020 2:38 AM

Jun 2015
Ferien said:
Yeah I'm very disappointed of the way the site has handled this situation. If this had happened in a serious site like IMDB they would've solved this in less than 24 hours. Perhaps even less.

It's not that easy for them but they said they are going to fix it: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618&show=4750#msg59087935

Sep 2016
Immahnoob said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Yeah, and they will be deleted as well because they are troll accounts sent by Nux ^^
Hopefully they delete your account as well, you're not very different from a persona non grata anyway.

I mean, there is no real basis for their deletion, so we might as well get rid of you too.

before it was fun now it has become an interesting social experiment, the same event in today's democracies with the "populism" of social media is taking place in this Site
Feb 2020
CRY all you want normies even if you ban us thinking we are bots we have 50 diferent ways to CONQUER the internet!! wait until fall of 2020 and the second meme war donald trump,pewdiepie,nux taku how are they conected you will find out!!! normeis THIS HOLY ALLIENCE WKLLL MAKE THE WARUDO OF NORMIES fall so ban us i DAREEEEEEEE you and see the response of this holy allience HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA WE ARE AN ORDER WE ARE JUSTICE WE ARE RACIST NORMIE WEABOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2020 2:39 AM

May 2018
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

No, they are not. Why would they be illegitimate? I create my MAL account, I create my list, I vote. That's what the whole website is about
ElChOrC said:
DomineLkira said:

If people with no opinion of their own weren't ban from voting every democracy in the world would fall.

And more to the point, please direct me to the MAL rule that says you can only vote if you have an opinion of your own, and to the person or system who is in charge of determining if your opinion is actually your own

Oh oh oh big boy stop right here.
I guess it's not too hard to understand how thousands of people manipulating the score of an anime on a website which has rating and reviewing anime at its core is pretty bad , isn't it.

Jun 2015
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Yeah but when there is an influx of 30000 acccounts that all vote for one single thing, and the source of it is obvious, is making it illegitimate. Mods are already aware of it, and they will delete these artificial scores. Look here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618&show=4750#msg59087935

Feb 2020
DeathTheKid4 said:
If all it takes is one youtuber to encourage his/her fanbase to upvote/downvote an anime/manga to mess the ratings and scores, and nothing is done about it, all I can do is just ask: Do mods care about this site at all? Is this acceptable in their eyes? Shouldn't they be thinking right now of ways to stop this kind of behaviour? You are losing more credibility every day that passes..
wait until 2020 not only the will not stop WE ARE DESTROYING THE ENTIRE ITNERNET WITH POURE CAPITALIST DEMOCRACY go back to your socialist country and vote democrat comunist we taking over pure capilasim my friend pure democracy love that!!!! <3 LORD NUX's special weeb force member john balton
Feb 7, 2020 2:40 AM

Feb 2020
re-posting an re-edit post mine, cuz i can't from laughing and just the "stingness", some are getting:

What's wrong in the way you like anime, ecchi, h3ntai and all other stuff, while listening how others say "negative" comments like for example - "oh gosh, this persons makes me sick." or maybe "maybe we should just pummel it down and use our OTHER community to bring it down?" - cuz it gets in the way of ours? 'cuz oh no, it can't out number one our fanbase and is being touched WE CAN"T ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN!

I just simply can't understand, how much and how many people like this - in the world exists. Feeding like pidgeons, from hands of others - taking in, the 'fake news' as 'facts'. Please Spare be the bravado. 'Cuz it's just show's how it really stings.

Repeating my post again here:

Man , am I just laughing my ass up - Lookin' at the piles of "garbage cans" that can only talk and talk and try to downvote This cute anime , which I Find great, hilarious and all the +18 stuff showed in its"uncensored version" is just Glorious.

Personally I don't Like to cast any shit Talks and choose sides but the current stage of "SJW", "WOKE", "Funi addicts", and other acronyms that just is happening ... even now with VM and still no evidence or anything? - oh god , am I having an laughing of my own time. What's so even wrong in defending what you like? 'cuz other say other wise and how "it's not on my standards list"?

Gosh that's just like I would take your sand Castle and copyrighted it. Sheesh Some peeps who try to help are just an treasure, but others just an "blockbusters" who dont even have their own opinions and just jump in and feed on others opinion , not even knowing - "whats on the line".

Just Brilliant *clasping hands and drops the mic down*

Personaly: i gave it an 10/10 and that my take on the piece of cake. either take it or leave. 'Cuz im not gonna powder my own cake with the "pepper of hate' Cuz THAT Community Demands It . Free speech!

p.s
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

Ho Boy, someone's getting really stingy here and believing, that he/she/they are the messenger's of the gods - sent by Them . To 'justify' what's Right or wrong. Oh how great and glorious you are right, my Lord - please let Me represent you the 'throne of Bugs' cuz that's how low, stepping you are. It just Makes me Laugh, of how caliber you must Be that you must compensate yourself - to trigger yourself on this kind of stuffs - Please, find more sanity. Just because the Community of this series got Pushed to it's Limits. By what "Funi Did", Plus they are still hunting VM even thou they have no Evidence?(searched all of the internet and found nothing) and yet series like : High School DxD; The Testament of Sister New Devil; Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid; Freezing; Haganai; Prison School; Seven Mortal Sins; Shimoneta; "Do have Standards?" - yeah... I see where this is going. and Here we stand of Other's deflaming others of "fake account" and such - hahah Glorious
Feb 7, 2020 2:40 AM

Mar 2019
thekillfra said:
Immahnoob said:

before it was fun now it has become an interesting social experiment, the same event in today's democracies with the "populism" of social media is taking place in this Site

My point exactly in my reply to DomineLkira
Feb 7, 2020 2:42 AM

Mar 2019
DomineLkira said:
ElChOrC said:

ElChOrC said:

If people with no opinion of their own weren't ban from voting every democracy in the world would fall.

Oh oh oh big boy stop right here.
I guess it's not too hard to understand how thousands of people manipulating the score of an anime on a website which has rating and reviewing anime at its core is pretty bad , isn't it.

But that's what this whole website is about, people manipulating the scores based on their subjective likes and dislikes

Jun 2015
russianbot1 said:
DeathTheKid4 said:
If all it takes is one youtuber to encourage his/her fanbase to upvote/downvote an anime/manga to mess the ratings and scores, and nothing is done about it, all I can do is just ask: Do mods care about this site at all? Is this acceptable in their eyes? Shouldn't they be thinking right now of ways to stop this kind of behaviour? You are losing more credibility every day that passes..
wait until 2020 not only the will not stop WE ARE DESTROYING THE ENTIRE ITNERNET WITH POURE CAPITALIST DEMOCRACY go back to your socialist country and vote democrat comunist we taking over pure capilasim my friend pure democracy love that!!!! <3 LORD NUX's special weeb force member john balton

Ok fake/troll/bot account

Aug 2018
more like do mods actually exist in this site
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Feb 7, 2020 2:44 AM

Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

Yeah but when there is an influx of 30000 acccounts that all vote for one single thing, and the source of it is obvious, is making it illegitimate. Mods are already aware of it, and they will delete these artificial scores. Look here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618&show=4750#msg59087935

No, it does not. Or the whole system of the website is illegitimate. Yes, duplicate accounts are illegitimate, as you love to say. Everything else is fine and dandy
Feb 7, 2020 2:44 AM

Jun 2015
elementaldreamer said:
re-posting an re-edit post mine, cuz i can't from laughing and just the "stingness", some are getting:

What's wrong in the way you like anime, ecchi, h3ntai and all other stuff, while listening how others say "negative" comments like for example - "oh gosh, this persons makes me sick." or maybe "maybe we should just pummel it down and use our OTHER community to bring it down?" - cuz it gets in the way of ours? 'cuz oh no, it can't out number one our fanbase and is being touched WE CAN"T ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN!

I just simply can't understand, how much and how many people like this - in the world exists. Feeding like pidgeons, from hands of others - taking in, the 'fake news' as 'facts'. Please Spare be the bravado. 'Cuz it's just show's how it really stings.

Repeating my post again here:

Man , am I just laughing my ass up - Lookin' at the piles of "garbage cans" that can only talk and talk and try to downvote This cute anime , which I Find great, hilarious and all the +18 stuff showed in its"uncensored version" is just Glorious.

Personally I don't Like to cast any shit Talks and choose sides but the current stage of "SJW", "WOKE", "Funi addicts", and other acronyms that just is happening ... even now with VM and still no evidence or anything? - oh god , am I having an laughing of my own time. What's so even wrong in defending what you like? 'cuz other say other wise and how "it's not on my standards list"?

Gosh that's just like I would take your sand Castle and copyrighted it. Sheesh Some peeps who try to help are just an treasure, but others just an "blockbusters" who dont even have their own opinions and just jump in and feed on others opinion , not even knowing - "whats on the line".

Just Brilliant *clasping hands and drops the mic down*

Personaly: i gave it an 10/10 and that my take on the piece of cake. either take it or leave. 'Cuz im not gonna powder my own cake with the "pepper of hate' Cuz THAT Community Demands It . Free speech!

p.s
DeathTheKid4 said:

Ho Boy, someone's getting really stingy here and believing, that he/she/they are the messenger's of the gods - sent by Them . To 'justify' what's Right or wrong. Oh how great and glorious you are right, my Lord - please let Me represent you the 'throne of Bugs' cuz that's how low, stepping you are. It just Makes me Laugh, of how caliber you must Be that you must compensate yourself - to trigger yourself on this kind of stuffs - Please, find more sanity. Just because the Community of this series got Pushed to it's Limits. By what "Funi Did", Plus they are still hunting VM even thou they have no Evidence?(searched all of the internet and found nothing) and yet series like : High School DxD; The Testament of Sister New Devil; Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid; Freezing; Haganai; Prison School; Seven Mortal Sins; Shimoneta; "Do have Standards?" - yeah... I see where this is going. and Here we stand of Other's deflaming others of "fake account" and such - hahah Glorious

Ok fake/troll/bot account

Feb 7, 2020 2:45 AM

Jun 2015
ElChOrC said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

No, it does not. Or the whole system of the website is illegitimate. Yes, duplicate accounts are illegitimate, as you love to say. Everything else is fine and dandy

Well yeah, the system is pretty flawed, that's why they are making changes to it so shit like this doesn't happen again :D

Feb 7, 2020 2:46 AM
Feb 2020
DeathTheKid4 said:
zeroblack69 said:
I have been watching this anime from the start and logged on to anime lab to watch the lastest episode this week and found out that funi had dropped the anime.

I only found Nux's channel because I was telling a work friend about funi dropping the anime and he told me about the Nux's channel and video on the whole thing.

I have been watching anime for a long time and decided to create an account today because I am hoping rating this series will show funi that perhaps they jumped the gun a bit and should have given the anime a proper chance.

So you're just a stupid sheep and don't even think for yourself. Did you even stop for one second to think that Funimation has NO business with MAL and that doing this shit will not make Funimation change their mind in anyway? Because they just don't care about this whole thing? If you want to make a statement, make a statement on their platform, cancel your subscription, all you did was drag a third party app in your sheep movement. Congratulations

Thanks for reminding me of why I have avoided these kind of sites and forums for all these years. I am allowed to have a opinion and rate anime I like accordingly. But please keep calling me a sheep. Your ignorance is ground breaking.

Mar 2012
Fuukos-starfish said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Go to sleep troll...

Im not a troll. This shows just really good. Was all about the manga. And when i heard they were making it. Was down day one. True ecchi comedy gold. Watch it mate. Its pretty sweet.

I as well. I caught up with the anime. Episode 3 hooked me, so I caught up with the manga. Shit with Funimation happened. THEN the meme was born and I was like "hell, why not? I love that show and would probably give it somewhere around a 10 anyway".

People didn't do the thing JUST because Nux said so or JUST because they want Funimation to piss off.

People like it.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
ElChOrC said:

Well yeah, the system is pretty flawed, that's why they are making changes to it :D

As things are right now (and I don't know what will change if and when), except for duplicate accounts, there are no illegitimate votes. Even fanboys of X series voting 1 on everything else are legitimate.
Feb 7, 2020 2:47 AM

Jun 2015
Immahnoob said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Why would they delete me? When my account is legit and I'm even a supporter, I actually give them money lol

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.