Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2011 8:00 AM

Apr 2009
Unexpectedly easy cooperation from the Imperial generals. They must have been really bored to have so easily accepted working together temporarily, as the Empire is already at war with the Federation, anyway.

And so the love triangle is made official, and war is declared, by Faldio, no less. It's long time for Welkin to wake up and smell the coffee, anyway. Better than not getting any warning at all and have Alicia snatched by someone else right from under his nose (even if that someone else were to be his best friend).
Aug 21, 2011 11:18 PM

Aug 2010
FALDIO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT A TWEEEST
Mar 7, 2014 11:44 AM

Sep 2013
Goddammit Faldio! I sensed a bit of evil from him too after that. I think Faldio and Welkin's friendship is going to be over shortly because of Alicia.

Also I really want Welkin X Alicia, screw Faldio.

I was hoping for more battles from this series though TBH. I'm feeling a little disappointed.
Mar 27, 2015 2:47 AM

Aug 2013
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Faldio. I've hated him since he was first introduced.
Jun 23, 2015 6:14 AM

Oct 2012
Well Faldio had a little bit part in anime
Alicia is wiser than Welkin in anime
And so many romance moments
Not that I complaining though (but I did it)
xD

Also, Borg still an assssssss.... well that
"Signature removed"
Apr 29, 2016 4:33 AM

Mar 2014
Symbiosis and Retrieval .
Great Episode . That was a rather abrupt conversation ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 7:49 PM

Jul 2014
SayakaMagica said:
Unexpectedly easy cooperation from the Imperial generals. They must have been really bored to have so easily accepted working together temporarily, as the Empire is already at war with the Federation, anyway.

Not necessarily. It was good for them to help Welkin because if not for their aid, Galia might have been at the hands of the Federation, meaning the Empire loses access to the ragnite they sought after in the first place.
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Apr 24, 2020 7:17 PM

Mar 2019
The kidnapping is pretty much the same but some things were added. In the game, Faldio has nothing to do with helping the princess at all, only Welkin and squad 7. Looks like the anime wants to get Faldio into a love triangle with Alicia and Welkin, which I don't like. Also the two Imperial generals were helping Welkin, which is odd to me. But on the positive, Jaeger befriended Welkin, which I like.

Selveria looked so gorgeous in a dress.

And what next? From the preview, it looks like the Fouzen episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» is the story complete in anime form?

NaughtySempai - Feb 2

8 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 3, 3:29 AM

» Never got dubbed?

searingdark - Sep 15, 2023

3 by Levo »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:12 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Jul 4, 2009

76 by SSGHOKAGE »»
May 16, 2023 8:53 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

japanme32 - Apr 11, 2009

101 by YabaniMario »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

hazelnutman - Apr 4, 2009

156 by YabaniMario »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.