Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 1, 2018 2:40 PM

Oct 2013
the staff don't seem to care to put forth the effort of showing Elf girl as best girl like in the manga
its a real shame but oh well I guess

Good episode otherwise though
Dec 1, 2018 2:41 PM

Jan 2017
Character dynamics are kinda cringy...
But I'm still lovin'this on trick pony of a character:
Goblin Slayer "goblins in ya dream. I'm ya guy!" What a USP
Dec 1, 2018 2:56 PM
Mar 2017
The mission of the sewers is finished.
Goblin Slayer along with his teammates have the final battle with the goblins, to be honest, the episode was very entertaining, it was very impressive the whole sequence where they manage to finish off all the goblins, the teamwork was very good.
Sword Maiden turns out to kwon about the goblins reaching the sewers, the alligator also turned out to be her familiar. her intention was never to hurt anyone, but to make people in the city understand that goblins are vicious and very perverse creatures, this seen from the perspective of a woman who was defile by these horrible creatures, the flahsback when Sword Maiden was violated by the goblins was very sad, her face of horror added to the moment when the damn goblin leaves her blind was painful. Finally Sword Maiden asks Goblin Slayer to be her savior, but he refuses, even though he tells the lady in disgrace that if the goblins reappear he will come to eliminate all of them even in her dreams, beacuse he is the Goblin Slayer (I remembered batman for some reason).
High Elf was very funny and adorable, that kick she gave to GS made me laugh a lot and her tsundere moment when he offered her ice cream was very adorable, her face flushed was pure gold.
Dec 1, 2018 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
Goblin Slayer got kicked like Gobuta in TenSura this week, how ironic lol.
^^
GildeshDec 1, 2018 3:06 PM
Dec 1, 2018 3:05 PM

May 2018
So Sword Maiden has a couple of Familiars like that white Croc and the laser firing eye monster, so why does she still need the GS when she can just use her familiars to do all the dirty work of Goblin Extermination?????
Dec 1, 2018 3:31 PM

Jun 2017
I hope they will adapt the skipped arc, it will be a pretty neat ending for the season. (but I am afraid this won't become popular to get another one, just like Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho)

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
So Sword Maiden has a couple of Familiars like that white Croc and the laser firing eye monster, so why does she still need the GS when she can just use her familiars to do all the dirty work of Goblin Extermination?????

I don't think the eye monster was her familiar, the goblins had it on their flag plus why would a holy priest summon a creature of darkness lol.
Dec 1, 2018 3:34 PM

Oct 2016
God, everything the manga does, it does better. Everything. There isn't a single scene you can pick out and be like "I prefer the anime"
Dec 1, 2018 4:03 PM

May 2018
That dialogue between Sword Maiden and GS was so confusing, I didn't understand much of it. I had to read other people's comments to figure out what she was trying to say

Every time she opens her mouth is like she's speaking in riddles... be more specific, dammit
Dec 1, 2018 4:06 PM

Jan 2013
Why did the Elf kick GS?xD
So it was the Maiden who put that glass and the orc in the city canals?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 1, 2018 4:15 PM

Sep 2017
AivanK said:
Why did the Elf kick GS?xD
So it was the Maiden who put that glass and the orc in the city canals?

No, she knew about them, but also knew no one would take her seriously if she asked for help with a bunch of Goblins under the city. So she put the Alligator there, and blamed a couple of murders on Goblins, so she could justify asking or help, and try to convince people to take the threat seriously
Dec 1, 2018 4:41 PM

Feb 2011
AivanK said:
Why did the Elf kick GS? XD

I'd like to know too. She was the one who kept bringing it up. Maybe she was about to bring it up again and GS beat her to the punch, or should I say kick. ;D

When GS brought up frozen treats, my first thought was: "Is he planning to lure the goblins with treats?" On the other hand, maybe feeding the goblins will domesticate them enough to be less of a danger.
ReloadDec 1, 2018 4:46 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Dec 1, 2018 4:57 PM

Apr 2015
Elf girl kicking GS off that rock was funny and unexepected! Also that blush at the end was adorable!
Dec 1, 2018 5:17 PM

Aug 2018
I find this episode so much above what they made since ep 1 to 3. The first half was so epic with the music and the action and achieved to cut nothing important from the manga (except Scaly second power up) and managed to be cool as hell.
Second half was also great and perhaps even better than the original with those few sequences of flashbacks despite not having the full naked Sword Maiden with eyes shown and drowning in the dark,but still this close up on her while she's crying is really powerful.
The last scene was really funny too with good interactions setting up for the next arc.
Overall, this episode was 5/5 and saved the fucking mess of ep7.
Dec 1, 2018 5:17 PM

Dec 2017
the fighting felt short... but it just cover entirely everything there.

as for Maiden, she lowkey just want to hear a comforting words coming straight out from Goblin Slayer mouth, who slays goblin seriously on daily basis, someone she really needs right now, or maybe ever. no time for her left because the only time they met is when they come, they rest, and they finished the mission.

it’s probably hard to put a facade for a long time just to wait for someone who exactly know how she feels to come
Dec 1, 2018 5:45 PM

Jan 2013
Arcaedes said:

No, she knew about them, but also knew no one would take her seriously if she asked for help with a bunch of Goblins under the city. So she put the Alligator there, and blamed a couple of murders on Goblins, so she could justify asking or help, and try to convince people to take the threat seriously

Ah ok, yeah, that makes sense. Just as she said, thank you for clarifying that.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 1, 2018 5:49 PM

Jan 2013
Reload said:

When GS brought up frozen treats, my first thought was: "Is he planning to lure the goblins with treats?" On the other hand, maybe feeding the goblins will domesticate them enough to be less of a danger.

Look above, @Arcaedes answered me xD
Nah, you can never domesticate goblins xD

Dec 1, 2018 5:50 PM
Aug 2018
FreezePeach said:

I read this part in LN, manga and now anime subtitles, it is still murky as hell. All the sewer related mysteries seems to be pointless. SM creates problems for the party without any reason. She knows the sewers layout, about the mirror and alligator. Those adventurers who didn't come back could still be alive if she gave them full information.

I haven't read the LN so I don't know how that compares but I think SM could've dealt with the goblins easily enough with alligator familiar and that's why she asks what GS will do with her - she's directly responsible for the deaths of those adventurers. She created the entire goblin problem just for the sake of her own closure, hoping somebody would feel like she does living in constant fear of goblins, but as you say most people consider goblins to be weak and unthreatening. After her initial plan fails she specifically calls for GS to fix her artificial problem cos she thinks he of all people will understand her, and he willingly obliges because goblins. I'm surprised GS wasn't more annoyed cos all the sewer events and him almost dying were completely unnecessary, and only happened so SM could sleep a bit better at night.
Dec 1, 2018 5:53 PM
Jan 2018
Não peguei bem a conversa entre a Santa e o GS. ela foi atacada e tem trauma e pesadelos. o cara mata goblins então ela chamou ele pra matar todos lá nos esgotos, porque sabia que eles estavam lá e sabia de tudo que tava acontecendo lá embaixo. é só isso?
Dec 1, 2018 5:56 PM

Sep 2015

QUALITY adaptation, duh
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
Dec 1, 2018 6:18 PM

May 2015
Elf girl has unlimited arrows! Oh...never mind. I thought she was about to pull a Legolas there...

Excellent job by the entire crew working together to stop the goblin rush.

"No fire, no water, no poison, no explosions." Lol. Actually I have to hand it to Goblin Slayer for being knowledgeable and using the environment to his advantage. Few anime tend to do that nowadays...

Oh, so Sword Maiden's eyes were burned out and rendered her blind I assume?

Lol Goblin Slayer knows all about goblins but can't even remember what the white thing was called despite being told several times...

Interesting conversation between Goblin Slayer and Sword Maiden. Usually the most evil beings in the world are humans themselves, but they really emphasize the danger of goblins here. Sword Maiden is constantly haunted by goblins, but no one wants to protect her because goblins. Both Goblin Slayer and Sword Maiden had to witness and experience the torture of goblins. Sword Maiden wants Goblin Slayer to be something like her bodyguard and give her moral support, but Goblin Slayer refuses probably because he doesn't want to be chained down to only protecting Sword Maiden. He's gonna kill every last goblin, and he has to go everywhere to do so. And Sword Maiden cherishes him. Well there's your waifu moment right there.
TarotistDec 1, 2018 6:23 PM
Dec 1, 2018 6:21 PM

Oct 2015
I really loved GS dealt with the Maiden, I knew though he do anything to her since she's such a sad case. But what she did is still despicable, but still she doesn't deserve any punishment from my view.

Elf girl kicking Goblin Slayer was really hilarious, I guess she still mad about the incident at the tunnel. The way he asked her about the treats while referencing the kick was funny too.

Good episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 1, 2018 6:26 PM

Apr 2012
NakedSnake113 said:
dantex11 said:
can’t wait for @papsoshea to start another saltfest

My body is ready. Prepare popcorn for our Elitism Lord.
Dude,
Don't summon that attention troll. He claims to hate it but comes back for more.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 1, 2018 6:29 PM

Apr 2018
Tbh, I expect this anime will have some Re:zero and Steinsgate Quality from whitefox :v
Dec 1, 2018 6:43 PM

Feb 2016
holy sh*t, it was fun to watch. The dialogue between GS and sword maiden are kinda confusing tho. But i get the point.

Any sign of the "skipped arc" gonna be adapted?
Yolo
Dec 1, 2018 7:05 PM
Jun 2017
joe_g7 said:
And that concludes this arc. I wonder if they're gonna go forward with the story or adapt the arc they skipped.

I guest that last 2 episode (11 -12) will be for the skipped arc.

I wanna believe that.
Dec 1, 2018 7:47 PM

Nov 2008
Okay if I was going to choose, I would say Sword Maiden is Best Girl for Goblin Slayer, because they both been though hell and have the same mutual hatred for Goblins.

Also I mostly go for mature women.
Dec 1, 2018 8:02 PM

Nov 2017

- let me steal this,

I came here for the hype and the BGM
Now Loading.....
Dec 1, 2018 8:12 PM
Oct 2018
Sword Maiden has joined the harem party!
Dec 1, 2018 8:23 PM

Apr 2012
Up to this point of the story I don't understand why the elf insists that GS not use fire, poison and now explosions.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 1, 2018 8:47 PM

May 2016
The conversion between Goblin Slayer and Sword Maiden was my favorite part of this episode, especially with the music, even if the translation wasn't all that great. Granted, her actions were indeed selfish and it got people killed but you need to remember both her position and the horror she went through. She is the Sword Maiden, a warrior being considered to be Godlike and invincible. If word got out about her trauma with goblins and how she had to ask for help, it caused a lot discord and distrust or, in the worst case, widespread panic. She knows what she did was wrong, but it was something she had to do and she alone has to live with it along with finding peace within herself.

I have to say, I do agree with the ship of Goblin Slayer and Sword Maiden because it's the one that truly works. Both of them have so much in common. Both of them have tragic pasts, have deep scars both mentally and physically, and(at least the Sword Maiden) they are trying to find some peace in their lives. Perhaps in the future when they are finally relieved in their burdens they'll be able to find some comfort in each other. I know that's highly unlikely seeing that this is anime but one can hope, right?
DirectorKDec 2, 2018 10:52 AM
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Dec 1, 2018 8:51 PM
Nov 2015
This episode was awesome; I’ve been waiting since I’ve read this chapter in the manga to be played out in the anime. Although I 100% ship Goblin Slayer with Priestess, the scene with him and Sword Maiden was beautiful. Despite her being thirsty af for him, he did not fail to ooze that Big Dick Energy we all now and love him for. The fighting scene was minimal, but decent and I give this overall episode a 5/5. Can’t wait for next week!
Dec 1, 2018 9:23 PM

May 2018
AutoHaddock said:
FreezePeach said:

I read this part in LN, manga and now anime subtitles, it is still murky as hell. All the sewer related mysteries seems to be pointless. SM creates problems for the party without any reason. She knows the sewers layout, about the mirror and alligator. Those adventurers who didn't come back could still be alive if she gave them full information.

I haven't read the LN so I don't know how that compares but I think SM could've dealt with the goblins easily enough with alligator familiar and that's why she asks what GS will do with her - she's directly responsible for the deaths of those adventurers. She created the entire goblin problem just for the sake of her own closure, hoping somebody would feel like she does living in constant fear of goblins, but as you say most people consider goblins to be weak and unthreatening. After her initial plan fails she specifically calls for GS to fix her artificial problem cos she thinks he of all people will understand her, and he willingly obliges because goblins. I'm surprised GS wasn't more annoyed cos all the sewer events and him almost dying were completely unnecessary, and only happened so SM could sleep a bit better at night.

No... the ones who used the mirror and brought the goblins are the demon lord minions, not the sword maiden. She said it herself. She only knew there were goblin in there, but she couldn't do anything about it.
Dec 1, 2018 9:48 PM

Sep 2017
Straight into the fray this time.
Teamwork combos were on point this time👌 .

Damn, Goblin Slayer is changing. Slowly he regains his humanity every episode.
o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::>
Next, raid arc is looming on the horizon?
Dec 1, 2018 9:54 PM

May 2018
LaughingCoffinx said:
Straight into the fray this time.
Teamwork combos were on point this time👌 .

Damn, Goblin Slayer is changing. Slowly he regains his humanity every episode.
o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::>
Next, raid arc is looming on the horizon?

Very high chance, considering the title of the next episode.
Dec 1, 2018 10:01 PM

Jun 2013
Please correct me if I'm wrong, based on the dialogue between GS and Sword Maiden/SM, she was the one who summoned the goblins underground to get GS to protect her? I remember they found a girl who was murdered so since the goblins didn't murder her, who did?

SM wants GS to save her and stay by her side but GS doesn't give a fuck unless he's killing goblins. I kind of had a feeling SM was related to it, other than her traumatic past of being raped.

That ending scene was cute, GS wants to try ice cream and of course Lizardman, Dwarf and High Elf all want to join. Of course, best girl, High Elf had a ridiculously cute blush. <3
臭い-
Dec 1, 2018 10:41 PM
Oct 2016
I enjoyed that ending. We got some genuine character development. Goblin Slayer has clearly formed a friendship and bond with the party. And he's talking about making ice cream with them. I thought it was adorable.
Dec 1, 2018 10:44 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Solid episode!

Goblin Slayer and co withstanding that Goblin rush was a fascinating treat to watch! Goblin Slayer asking to himself what’s in his pocket reminds me of his teacher’s teaching, so I’m assuming his teacher would drop him off in such ridiculous life-death situations to harness his ability to take advantage of his surroundings. Harsh but undoubtedly very effective as we have seen numerous times now. I must say though, this plan of his to crash down the whole place was rather reckless but luckily the portal saved them. Previously, I nearly thought it was all over when the Elf’s arrow supply was out, but thankfully the others managed to pitch in during her vital absence. Lizardman really gave it his all there and mad props to him for that. Good job to Priestess yet again for delivering the final blow and the Dwarf for backup! Great teamwork, I’m really starting to look forward to more of their teamwork!
On the other hand, the conversation between Goblin Slayer and the Sword Maiden revealed aplenty of fruitful revelations. Demon King is behind all this, no wonder. But the Sword Maiden, because of her PTSD against Goblins, plotted to make things more intense and noteworthy to attract adventurers here really took me by surprise. I certainly didn’t see that coming. Again, the backstory of the Sword Maiden was rough and grim and the Goblin Slayer then rejecting her offer because of their different experiences with Goblins made perfect sense. I also didn’t think he would let her go away with this as a party before this was killed because of this extravagant and deliberate plan, guess he really didn’t have anything personal against her.
Goblin Slayer coming up with the idea of making ice-cream and the others joining in was pleasing to see! Elf blushing intensively when asked by Goblin Slayer to join them was cho-very adorable! Lizardman sure loves cow products, doesn’t he xD? His tail waggling there and the driver’s scared expression made it all the more hilarious. I’m looking forward to seeing Goblin Slayer relying on Dwarf-san for foodly matters and seeing how this all works out.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 1, 2018 10:59 PM
Nov 2018
Damn, stuck on listening to that opening song again and again lol. Knows where this is going but I still can't figure out why I find this series so much interesting I'm pretty sure, it's not all about fetishes tho. But this episode ain't as lit as last one. (4/5) for me.

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Dec 1, 2018 11:10 PM

May 2018
Bibimbapski said:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, based on the dialogue between GS and Sword Maiden/SM, she was the one who summoned the goblins underground to get GS to protect her? I remember they found a girl who was murdered so since the goblins didn't murder her, who did?

SM wants GS to save her and stay by her side but GS doesn't give a fuck unless he's killing goblins. I kind of had a feeling SM was related to it, other than her traumatic past of being raped.

That ending scene was cute, GS wants to try ice cream and of course Lizardman, Dwarf and High Elf all want to join. Of course, best girl, High Elf had a ridiculously cute blush. <3

No. This is what she said to GS:

"They were plotting something using that mirror. They are minions of the Demon Lord. The mastermind no longer exists in this world. They were disposed of in a completely different place... by the Hero."

The one who summoned the goblins are the minions of the Demon Lord. She got GS to protect her by blaming the death of the acolyte girl on the goblins, which was the excuse she used to summon him. GS figured out it's not the goblin who killed her because that's not what goblins do to women. Who murder her isn't told yet in the anime. They might or not say in the future episodes.
Dec 1, 2018 11:24 PM

Feb 2011
AivanK said:
Look above, @Arcaedes answered me xD

Plz clarify said answer, because I only read clarification on Sword Maiden. I didn't see anything about our Elf kicking our MC.

[Then an hour later, I realize the real reason for the kick. GS still didn't understand why the restrictions were placed on him, as destroying the cave defeated the purpose of placing said restrictions.]
ReloadDec 2, 2018 12:53 AM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Dec 1, 2018 11:44 PM

Feb 2011
HollowIchigo58 said:
... I would say Sword Maiden is Best Girl for Goblin Slayer, because [they've] both been [through] hell and have the same mutual hatred for Goblins ...

That's the thing though. Sword Maiden shows more fear than hatred. That's what GS doesn't understand about her. She hasn't gone on any quests for revenge. We don't even know how she got away from her captivity. Was she saved by others who also know her secret or did she eventually escape on her own? Same goes for GS. He may have been saved or waited for the goblins to leave. Nothing is truly made clear for the two. We've only seen cases were GS and his party saved captives. The most we get of his past are brief moments of his village being attacked and him training with his master. We don't even know how he met his master. I can imagine GS being saved by him before GS was taken in as his pupil, but that's all speculation.
Dec 2, 2018 12:16 AM

Oct 2007
Sword Maiden is probably powerful enough to kill GS several times over, but still she is greatful to him for slaying the things she fears the most --- goblins. Ok, one more girl added to Goblin Slayer's hidden harem.
Dec 2, 2018 12:39 AM
Nov 2018
AutoHaddock said:
FreezePeach said:

No, Sword Maiden didn't do anything directly evil, she reacts to problems created for her by other people. But the way she does is just completely illogical, it creates unnecessary mysteries and dangers.

I agree with Only_Brad's general outline of events, just SM motivation doesn't make sense to me. There is Evil Sect, they trying to avenge SM's actions 10 years ago. They use goblins because they know she still have PTSD from dealing with them. There is an expectation that she would directly oppose them even though she is blind.

All she had to say is "Hey, GS, there is a huge goblins nest under the city, Evil Sect summons them using a huge mirror. I don't want to deal with them. Here is complete map. Also, there is a huge alligator, don't worry about it, it is my familiar. Go fetch boy." That's it. Problem solved. She doesn't need additional pretexts or anything, there is nothing to lie about and no reason to conceal anything.
Dec 2, 2018 12:40 AM

Feb 2014
I must admit, I didn't expect to see the Elf kicking Goblin Slayer down the cliff like that, but it was pretty funny, though. ^_^

The episode did feel quick, overall. The teamwork was really effective and they killed a huge about of goblins as well, including the huge one.

The scene with the Sword Maiden and Goblin Slayer was pretty intriguing. Goblin Slayer did figure out the true reason of the acolyte girl who died before and it wasn't by a goblin at all. He will help her in the future if she needs his help from the goblins, though, but he won't become her bodyguard, much to her dismay.

I'm happy that Goblin Slayer want to create his own ice-cream now after tasting it in the previous episode and the rest of the group, including the tsundere Elf, wants some, too. I hope they succeed, since I love ice-cream myself. =3
Dec 2, 2018 1:12 AM

Aug 2017
I wonder what they are gonna adapt next as the series already caught up with the manga. Don't know whether the remaining episodes will be fillers or the farm war arc(it better be this).
Dec 2, 2018 1:41 AM

Oct 2017
I'm seeing a downward trend in this anime.

1.) The goblins not invading through the mirror when the eye sentry was set off.
2.) Blind sugartits needing a reason to submit a goblin killing quest. Somehow I doubt people would object to getting rid of goblins. Also, letting murderers go unpunished in order to post a quest? The fuck?
3.) The whole goblins are lowkey, but somehow we sing songs about goblin slayer and have multiple names for him.

They should have had goblin slayer fighting hard and using rare techniques to kill goblins, making it look really hard for him and prietest. Then have him tote alongside this higher rank party which slays 100s of goblins easy. Like squashing ants since they have nice gear. Then instead of having different names and songs about him, they jeer and make fun of him. Priestess defends him, saying he works hard and doesnt rely on gear, and he could have done the same. Then GS and P go out to this sewer, get swamped. P get's raped and traumatized. GS is forced to watch berserk style. He manages to free himself, and runs to P, but she is already dead. He escapes the sewer, drowns his sorrows at a tavern, then hangs himself.

Would be so much better. So much darker.
Dec 2, 2018 2:08 AM

Aug 2008
Holly shit, how anticlimactic was that. Probably the best battle in the series so far changed into something so bland and uneventful. Even the talk between GS and SM didn't get out undamaged. This might be the worst adaptation I've seen in a long time. Shame they didn't just stop at episode one with "go read the manga and the novel" message and the end. Maybe someone competent could pick this up for an anime later...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 2, 2018 5:21 AM

Dec 2015
CrisXias91 said:
joe_g7 said:
And that concludes this arc. I wonder if they're gonna go forward with the story or adapt the arc they skipped.

I guest that last 2 episode (11 -12) will be for the skipped arc.

I wanna believe that.
What about episode 10?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 2, 2018 5:22 AM

Jul 2016
The next episode is "Dozing" so this might be just an episode unrelated to goblins and Goblin Slayer makes his ice treat...
Dec 2, 2018 5:22 AM

Aug 2013
SM, my heart goes out to you home girl
Don't believe the hype.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

996 by domithink »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

373 by XCT3 »»
Aug 28, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

196 by XCT3 »»
Aug 28, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

201 by XCT3 »»
Aug 28, 3:31 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2018

369 by XCT3 »»
Aug 28, 2:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.