Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 6, 2018 2:15 AM

Nov 2016
Hm... this will be a interesting anime
Apr 6, 2018 2:53 AM
Mar 2018
Excited because ayaneru voiced one of the chara 💕
Apr 6, 2018 3:15 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
The beginning was pretty cute with the chibi forms, but adding the brother halfway through personally ruined it for me. I don't know why. Maybe I just preferred the interactions between the two sisters rather than with their brother.

4 out of 10 for me.
Apr 6, 2018 5:48 PM
Oct 2017
pantsu shot -2
all characters look the same -5
too similar voices for main girls -2
boring -4
airi washed her face with toothpaste +2

doubt I'll be continuing this. Even as an avid siscon fan, this was lame.
Apr 7, 2018 6:58 AM

Apr 2017
Cute and adorable Chibies! Da Bust!
Apr 7, 2018 6:49 PM

Apr 2017
Only one min of cute lolis... rip
Apr 8, 2018 5:25 AM

Apr 2018
Already a panty shot in the first 5 seconds of the anime. I think that I set my expectations for this anime too high. ┐('~`;)┌
Apr 8, 2018 10:27 PM
Jan 2018
So many short animes this season. This one take the cake with wasting run time of op and ed.
Apr 10, 2018 4:47 PM

Nov 2009
Cute Twins

Wish I had Kawaii Twin Imoutos too..
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 10, 2018 4:48 PM

Sep 2017
I was extremely disappointed when I finished the first "episode."
I was expecting longer episodes and much less fanservice.
Apr 11, 2018 1:49 PM
Mar 2018
zamandzoe said:
Literally nothing of importance. Pacing basically didn't exist.

Story? Basically nothing.
Animation? Fine to look at, but is pretty lazy by today's standards.
Music? Eh.
Characters? Tropes. Lots of it.
Enjoyment? I felt like I only watched it so I could add an entry to my list.
Overall: 4/10

You're obviously rating this anime as if it's a 24 min length one. it is totally unfair if you ask me.

Story? sure there isn't much story,this one is only a 3 min anime(2 min to be exact). so it's unfair to remove points because of this, but rather you should distribute points to other aspects,like did it lighten up your mood,gave you a good laugh,..etc

Like for fuck sakes people this is only a cute 3 min anime can't you just enjoy it without criticizing it ?
this is why most shorts are ranked below 6 because retarded people apply rating system to a goddamn 3 MIN ANIME. if you're not into short anime (it does not get you in the mood) then don't fucking watch ep 1 and be like "well,its a short it could've been better if it was 20 min' then rate it like 3/10 just for this sole reason and leave. like Duh sure it could've been better if it was longer, if they actually had made Tachibanakan into full length anime then believe me it would've been one of the top anime of the season, but sadly producers are busy spending money on shitty typical harem shows instead..

ironically even fans of the original works actually rate them low because they get pissed, I don't blame them but i don't know if that's actually a good thing to do.
i'm not trying to defend short anime i'm really not into them myself (I don't support the idea of making an anime below 20 min IT FUCKIN ANNOYS ME) but still, I rate them based on how much i've enjoyed those short minutes of them.(dunno but this one wasn't actually that entertaining to me compared to other shorts I give it 6/10 for now)

I hope that their excuse on this one would be that the manga chapters are just short and it don't have many chapters to adapt, NOT LIKE WHAT THEY DID TO TACHIBANAKAN!!..well anyway, it can't be helped if producers don't want to invest big money in every single work.
JuStS0mE0nEApr 11, 2018 2:14 PM
Apr 11, 2018 2:05 PM

Jul 2017
JuStS0mE0nE said:
zamandzoe said:
Literally nothing of importance. Pacing basically didn't exist.

Story? Basically nothing.
Animation? Fine to look at, but is pretty lazy by today's standards.
Music? Eh.
Characters? Tropes. Lots of it.
Enjoyment? I felt like I only watched it so I could add an entry to my list.
Overall: 4/10

You're obviously rating this anime as if it's a 24 min length one. it is totally unfair if you ask me.

Story? sure there isn't much story,this one is only a 3 min anime(2 min to be exact). so it's unfair to remove points because of this, but rather you should distribute points to other aspects,like did it lighten up your mood,gave you a good laugh,..etc

Like for fuck sakes people this is only a cute 3 min anime can't you just enjoy it without criticizing it ?
this is why most shorts are ranked below 6 because retarded people apply rating system to a goddamn 3 MIN ANIME. if you're not into short anime (it does not get you in the mood) then don't fucking watch ep 1 and be like "well,its a short it could've been better if it was 20 min' then rate it like 3/10 just for this sole reason and leave. like Duh sure it could've been better if it was longer, if they actually had made Tachibanakan into full length anime then believe me it would've been one of the top anime of the season, but sadly producers are busy spending money on shitty typical harem shows instead..

i'm not trying to defend short anime i'm really not into them myself (I don't support the idea of making an anime below 20 min IT FUCKIN ANNOYS ME) but still, I rate them based on how much i've enjoyed those short minutes of them.

I hope that their excuse will be that the manga chapters are just short and it don't have many chapters to adapt, NOT LIKE WHAT THEY DID TO TACHIBANAKAN!!..well anyway, it can't be helped if producers don't want to invest big money on every single work.

While what you said can true, there are 3 minute anime that can be just as (if not more) enjoyable than normal length anime.

A prime example is 'I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying' (+ It's 2nd season).

It has a very good story about a married couple going through life, even with differences. It has expressive visuals and a good soundtrack. It's extremely enjoyable. It has all the qualities of a typical anime, even when limited to 3 minutes.

While ratings may be adjusted to an extent, that still wouldn't help this show much.

Another example of a 3-minutes anime that's relatively good is 'Love is Like a Cocktail'.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Apr 11, 2018 2:20 PM
Mar 2018
I've actually edited my comment since i forgot to share my opinion on this show i could've typed a reply but yours didn't appear until i refreshed the page (shitty net):
"(dunno but this one wasn't actually that entertaining to me compared to other shorts I give it 6/10 for now)"
Apr 13, 2018 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
i see nekopara flashbacks for some reason
Apr 15, 2018 1:54 AM

Jan 2015
What the... It's like Nekopara but younger and "less adult stuff" right?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 16, 2018 7:36 AM

Mar 2012
I really like the character designs so such as waste it's so short
Apr 16, 2018 9:44 PM

Mar 2016
MY DICK IS READYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 24, 2020 5:45 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Remind me of Nekopara
Jun 16, 2020 4:56 AM

May 2018
I guess it's time to make sweet love to my sisters! <3
Jul 30, 2021 4:42 PM

Jul 2019
Just a cute lil episode, seems alright.
Jul 13, 2022 6:36 PM
Mar 2019
Why no Boobs when they become Chibi size, do they vanish??
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alice or Alice Episode 12 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 26, 2020

4 by bushman66 »»
Jul 15, 2022 5:33 PM

Poll: » Alice or Alice Episode 11 Discussion

Byniavo - Jun 16, 2020

2 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 30, 2021 5:33 PM

Poll: » Alice or Alice Episode 10 Discussion

Byniavo - Jun 16, 2020

1 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 30, 2021 5:24 PM

Poll: » Alice or Alice Episode 9 Discussion

Byniavo - Jun 16, 2020

2 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 30, 2021 5:19 PM

Poll: » Alice or Alice: Siscon Niisan to Futago no Imouto Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2018

3 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 30, 2021 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.