Jan 30, 2018 8:49 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:
No! Its not that I......left Mio with Lucian

“Wait your right about that two...”
Jan 30, 2018 8:51 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Heheh, let's get him and hurry to the kitchen them Hahaha! Rai would say as he'd follow Kashi if she headed to the lounge.
Jan 30, 2018 8:52 PM

Dec 2017
-runs to lounge-

XD totally forgot about Mio gosh
Jan 30, 2018 8:53 PM

Sep 2016
((Lol same XD))
Jan 31, 2018 2:41 AM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

The guy seemed to have something better to do, as he left her right after he called her cute. She watched, and waited. It seemed like this guy was an easier prey than Hiro! But then again, Hiro seemed to be a bit too much for her as she was pretty tired from her trip here. After a bit of a conversation with some random person she didn't know, the guy returned and apologized for keeping a 'cutie waiting'. Rose blushed, fake, as she looked down, "O-Oh.. it's okay. I wasn't.. really in a haste or anything..", trying to conceal her blushed face, she would look away slightly. "M-My name is Rosaline. But my friends normally call me Rose.", she extended her hand for a handshake, "S-Sorry for falling for- I mean! falling onto you..".
Jan 31, 2018 5:42 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Oh, ain't that sweet! Alvin replied to seeing the girl blush before she introduced herself. Then I'd be Alvin! Really glad I met ya! He said as he shook hands with her, Don't worry about it kid, that's what we adults do, forgive the youngsters, Heheh! He answered her apology humorously.
Jan 31, 2018 5:55 AM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

The guy introduced himself as Alvin, and he had a bit of an accent. But that didnt really matter, as he shook her hands. She was really holding back, so her hands felt soft and kind of weak, like a delicate flower that hadn't felt any hard work. Alvin told her not to worry and said that that was what adults did, forgiving the youngsters. "A-Ah.. thank you for forgiving me.. I thought I had to do more than that. Normally people tell me that only saying sorry isn't enough..", with a sweet smile, fake, she turned towards him again and retracted her hands. "What brought you here.. Mister Alvin?"
Jan 31, 2018 1:19 PM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

How could they? C'mon now, who wouldn't forgive a lady so beautiful? Alvin replied as he smiled back at rose, before he was asked again, what was he doing there. He started laughing at her question, as if at a baby's innocence. Children nowadays, what the hell?! Oh well, glad we good, Rai! Alvin said as he kept laughing, referring to how Rai, after years of being fooled, who had discovered what he was up to, leaving him confused, didn't bother to ask a little thing
Jan 31, 2018 3:07 PM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

Alvin kept complimenting Rose, asking why people wouldn't forgive a lady so beautiful. She giggled slightly, "T-Thank you.. but I'm not..", acting reserved, she just looked around for others that might come. Alvin seemed somewhat fond of this 'Rai' person she didn't know, so it didn't really bother her. "I-I'm sorry. I just arrived here myself.. haven't even unpacked my stuff yet..", Rose let out a soft sigh, "Ah, do you mind showing me around..?", he seemed like he might know the way around a bit, so she wanted to try and get on his good side. She was still wearing her hoodie, bikini top, and shorts. The hoodie was zipped though.
Jan 31, 2018 3:48 PM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Arent you so sweet?! Alvin let out a little laugh at Rosaline's rejection of his compliments. Apparently, she wanted to find her room and unpack her bags, and asked Alvin to show her around. Of course, who wouldn't wanna show someone so pretty around? Alvin accepted, knowing nothing about this place, but he knew better than to waste a chance like that. Shall we go? Alvin would say ask her before they would head to where he saw Rai heading earlier, expecting to find him so he could ask about the dorms just in case he couldn't find them on his own. After all, it has been a few hours since Rai arrived, he must've known a thing or two.
Jan 31, 2018 3:59 PM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

Rosaline smiled and grabbed Alvin's arm. He agreed on showing her around, so she's going to let him lead and make him think she's stupid. She nodded when he asked if they should go, "Please take care of me.", she would say and follow him, hopefully she wouldn't walk into Hiro..
Feb 1, 2018 3:21 PM

Jun 2015
Fyrus King

After all those events happened, Fyrus that just stood there looking at how everything went, decided to move from the entrance...
It was time for him to go and try to find his room.
And so, he left the area.
A Gift By: Natsukage
Feb 5, 2018 11:56 AM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya

Arriving at the entrace to the institute Yuuto looked around in amazement, "Huh so this is the Magic Institute" he said outloud while admiring the view. Thinking to himself he stood in place, "Maybe I should head over to the directors office to figure out which is my room or just go exploring around... meh, I'll just go exploring around the place."
-Yamato-Feb 5, 2018 3:14 PM
Feb 5, 2018 2:07 PM

Aug 2014
Autumn LaFonte
Remembering the bridge near the entry from when she first passed through, Autumn eventually found herself back in that area, sketchbook in hand. She found herself a nice ledge to sit on and started drawing immediately. It was such a pretty sight after all.

Coco bounds up and sits down on the ledge next to her. "You know, this would be a pretty sight if there weren't students in the way. And it's noisy too. How am I supposed to nap here?".

Autumn lets out a sigh. "Silly Coco. It wouldn't be fun to be somewhere without any other fun people around. No need to be so negative!" she said with a growing smile on her face. This did seem like it could be a really nice place. "I wonder if any of the students here are new like me"
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Feb 5, 2018 3:12 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya

Unsure of what to do first Yuuto searched around the area for anything that might seem interesting, there were various students walking around the place, seemed like they were busy with their own things as they would just walk through the entrance without stopping. In this bustling space there was a person which caught Yuuto's attention, it was the only person that was sitting on a ledge in a lax manner, apparently sketching something down.

Slowly walking behind the girl Yuuto tries to take a peek at the drawing that she was working on, but before he got a good look at it something next to her caught his attention. It was a small bunny which was sitting still next to her. "Excuse me, is that bunny yours?” asking the first question that came to mind Yuuto looked over at the girl.
Feb 5, 2018 6:38 PM

Aug 2014
Autumn LaFonte
Autumn was still absorbed in her sketch when a boy walked up and asked her a question, but Coco was not as slow to respond. "Excuuuse me? Do I look like anyone's property to you?" He scrunched his face back into what was probably a pout before slowly hopping around behind her and hiding from the stranger, content to return to a failed attempt at a nap.

Startled, Autumn jolted up and quickly shot back. "Coco! Stop being so rude!" She let out a drawn out sigh before finally turning to face the boy. "I'm very sorry about that. Coco is a little on the feisty side. I wouldn't really call him mine either. It's more like we're friends. Her thoughts seemed to trail off as she spoke the last part of the sentence.

"Anyway. My name is Autumn. Nice to meet you!
Feb 5, 2018 7:20 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya

Hearing the sudden words come from the bunny Yuuto was clearly left confused, "...A talking bunny?" he knew that there were such things as magical creatures that of course would be able to talk but it certainly was his first time meeting a talking bunny. Before he could take a better look at the bunny it hid itself behind the girl, shaking his arms Yuuto replied "No no, It's okay, it was my bad for confusing him for a pet"

Hearing the girl introduce herself as Autumn, Yuuto replied "Autumn's a nice name. My name's Yuuto, nice to meet you too" he paused for a short bit and then continued while trying to look behind Autumn. "Nice to meet you Coco, sorry for my misunderstanding"

@PentaFlare
Feb 6, 2018 12:21 PM

Aug 2014
Autumn LaFonte
Ignoring the conversation altogether, Coco just continued to lay behind Autumn and began to pretend to snore, not wanting to have anything to do with this whatsoever. Autumn layed her sketchbook on the ledge beside her and flipped back to a page where a detailed picture of Coco in a field of grass could be seen. With a tap he returned into the book and the snoring slowly faded.

In the meantime, Autumn responded: "Nice to meet you Yuuto! You'll just have to forgive him. He gets grumpy when he's tired. I'll let him take a nap back in the book."

"Anyway, are you new to the school?"
she asked eagerly.
Feb 7, 2018 9:05 AM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya

Realizing that Coco wasn't gonna reply Yuuto stayed quiet and watched as the bunny returned to the sketchbook. "So he can go in and out of the book at any time. He thought the words out loud and looked over at Autumn, "It's not a problem I just hope he doesn't stay mad at me in the future"

"Yup that's right, I had already enrolled and all but I arrived just now so I was thinking of looking around the place or maybe go search for my room. Are you perhaps also new to the school?" he asked back uncertain of what her answer might be.
Feb 7, 2018 7:40 PM

Aug 2014
Autumn LaFonte
She shook her head slowly and smiled. "Don't worry. Coco acts like he hates everyone, but he really doesn't. That's just his form of humour."

"I'm new too actually,"
she continued, "I just arrived earlier today. All I've really done is dump the heavy bag I had in my room then came out for a walk around and to find something to draw. I should warn you. The rooms are pretty bland.
Feb 7, 2018 7:52 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya

"Quite the complex bunny..." Yuuto thought to himself as he listened to Autumn.

"Oh so you're also new. I haven't to my room yet but I don't really have much luggage or things that I carry with me so I'm not in a hurry to get to my room. Well if they're bland it shouldn't be much of a problem, I haven't really stayed in fancy rooms or stuff so I'm fine with what I can get" he says while shrugging.
Feb 8, 2018 1:44 PM

Dec 2011
Goliath

Squishy steps, small squishy steps. Almost like the sounds of one's nightmares, but not quite, had entered the scene. A small creature of no more than 30cm had shown itself. It looked around, not knowing what it was doing here exactly, just a few snippets of it's commands. Nevertheless, it was determined! Determined to do whatever it was again that it had to do here. With GIANT steps, for something of that size, it started walking past the entrance. What was it doing here? Nobody knows except for the people that summoned it. Even it doesn't know for sure!
Feb 8, 2018 2:47 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi: As the brunette got out of the car after being brought to the school, stepping out and looking at entrance to the building she couldnt help but be at awe to what was in front of her "So it begins.." She said looking pleased.
Morika_KanaFeb 8, 2018 3:32 PM
Feb 8, 2018 2:55 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Stepping out of the carriage as well, Hakuya would hold his hand up to his forehead to block the sun before he spoke. "yeah, are you ready Megumi?" he would ask with a confident smile as he took in the beauty of the buildings. He would take a few steps forward before speaking again "I'm sure there's plenty we can learn from a place like this, almost makes me excited." he would say before chuckling and looking around to see what other students had arrived.
Feb 8, 2018 3:17 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi:

She nodded at his question. It seemed that he was too. She continued to look around at the surroundings and all the people there. She let out a short laugh at his comment" Almost? Looks like you're already there." She said before finally breaking away from gazing around and began walking ahead waving him to follow her" Let's head in"
Feb 8, 2018 3:28 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya couldn't help but smile at his sister's comment, she always saw right through what he meant. "hmm I maybe, but that's just because were finally free of those doting parents." he would say as she walked in front of him and waved him forward to keep moving. Nosing to her he would follow her further into the school's campus. "what do you think we should look for first? Our place to eat? Or our sleeping quarters?" he would ask trying to figure out what their destination would be.
Feb 8, 2018 3:40 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa:

She huffed at his response and shook her head. They were ridiculous at times."Are you ready for the responsibility?" Walking towards the door she thought of the better option to do first. "It might be better to find the sleeping quarters to know where we keep our things. Also gives us more time to just look around."
Feb 8, 2018 3:53 PM

Dec 2017
Harumi

She admired the beautiful scenery for a moment then heavily breathed in
“Well seems i’m finally here late but here”
She laughed a bit
Feb 8, 2018 4:01 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya would laugh seeing his sister's reaction before she asked him if he was ready for the responsibility of it all. He would nod to her with a confident smile "I was born ready." he would then listen to the answer of the question he asked her. She said she wanted to find their sleeping quarters first to drop off their things before they started to wander the grounds. Hakuya would agree before remembering something "hmmm if I remember right, we need to head towards the lounge area, from there we will get our rooms assigned." he would say pointing at the building which he believed they needed to go to. Another student had shown up in the meantime but he paid them no mind for now.
Feb 8, 2018 4:10 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa:

She was used to his confident behavior but it still made her roll her eyes sometimes." Yeah yeah, I'm sure you were" She said only to tease him. When he agreed she listened to the directions he gave and nodded. Noticing the other girl she smiled seeing her so happy before following down the way Hakuya pointed towards.
Feb 8, 2018 4:26 PM

Dec 2017
Harumi

She took her first step into the glorious school and
And looked around “well i guess i’ll just sit under this tree”
She walked towards a near by tree and sat down
Feb 8, 2018 4:29 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya chuckled seeing Megumi roll her eyes at his response, before he would point out the way they needed to go. As they walked he would continue to speak to her "hmm you smiled at that girl, do you know her?" he would ask plainly.
Feb 8, 2018 4:34 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa

As they walked she blinked at his question and looked back and shook her head." No not at all but I just was being polite." She said simply as she looked up at him" And she's new like us. So it's nice to see that she had a similar reaction. Thats all"
Feb 9, 2018 1:26 AM

Dec 2011
Goliath

Goliath noticed multiple people pass by it, obviously its small legs couldnt match the speed of the legs that were longer than it's body entirely. Wondering what kind of place it was, it would just randomly walk around, sometimes turning for reasons unknown. Eventually, it ended up in front of a big building. It wondered if there was anything to eat. Goliath wasn't a picky eater but it knew it would get in trouble if it ate everything indiscriminately, like it did a long time ago. Goliath just entered the building, not really knowing what it was for.
Feb 9, 2018 3:28 PM

Aug 2014
{@DL265 just go on without me. Need to take a break to study for midterms.}
Feb 9, 2018 3:36 PM

Aug 2014
{@PentaFlare Okay I'll move on, good luck with midterms}

Yuuto Kazegaya

Getting distracted from the matter at hand Yuuto looked over at the entrace to the building, "Sorry Autumn, gotta go. I'll see you another time"
Rushing over to the door Yuuto made his way inside into the lobby
Feb 10, 2018 12:36 AM
Jan 2018
Nicolas walks over for the first time to the school entrance, calmly he enters the threshold, heading inside to look for his room.
Feb 10, 2018 2:32 PM

Dec 2017
Harumi

She started to unpack her violin and started to play a tune

The packed after playing a bit to leave to look for the lounge
_Ashie_Feb 13, 2018 10:04 PM
Feb 14, 2018 2:33 PM

Dec 2016
Akane Hoshi

Akane lead logan here. They were holding hands. He had no idea where to take logan on a date, until the idea hit him....Literally. A flyer flew and landed on his face. It was for a water park date. "how about going to the water park?" He said as he took the flyer out of his face and showed it to him
Feb 14, 2018 2:42 PM

May 2009
Logan Cartner

He takes it from Akane and reads it "Hmmm, sounds good, shall we go then?"
Feb 14, 2018 2:44 PM

Dec 2016
Akane Hoshi

"yeah lets go" he lead Logan to the Location
Feb 15, 2018 8:38 PM

Jan 2018

>Clo arrives at the Main Entrance.

"You're stop missus."

Clo gave the driver an appreciative nod, flashed him a quick smile and then slipped out of the carriage. The satchel carrying her things followed quickly behind her and she strapped it across her chest and over her shoulder where it hung comfortably down her back.

"Now remember my Lady..." The driver began, leaning around the carriage so he could see the girl. "...You're brother is due to arrive within the month. So try not to get into too much trouble until he's returned?"

Clo, still busy checking herself over to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, paused long enough to give the man a raised eyebrow.

"His words not mine." He explained quickly.

"Charles?... you can go. I'll be fine."

"Right! Of course! I'll inform your parents that you've made it safe and sound and..." He paused for a moment and looked at Clo, the moisture in his eyes betraying the smile he'd plastered across his face. It was pretty damn clear he was going to miss her. "...Please be safe my Lady."

Clo shook her head and rolled her eyes. She knew this would happen. She was actually surprised he'd managed to stifle the tears as well as he had... and for the entire ride to the school at that. The man was the biggest baby employed to her family that she knew, but that also mean that he was the most genuine when it came to his care of the Claudette children. He loved them, that much was clear and her moving out of the castle was a heartbreak akin to a father's loss. It was annoying if she was going to be honest but... she did appreciate the feeling.

Clo walked up to the carriage, mounted the perch and threw her arms around the man. "I will. Thank you."

Ten minutes later and two gallons of a man's tears expended at the cost of her reciprocation, the carriage finally pulled away and disappeared around the bend at the end of the cobbled road.

Silence.

The entrance to the institute towered above her, the school itself shedding light and color like none she'd marveled before. It was both and intimidating and entirely wondrous at the same time. Who knew that such hues existed in the world?

Drawn by what mysteries she may learn on the other side of those bright walls, she made her way inside. Her first stop? The café of course.

>Clo leaves the Main Entrance and heads to the Café.
ExitFeb 18, 2018 4:28 PM
Feb 17, 2018 1:23 PM

Jan 2016
Chandra Nalaar

As Chandra stood in front of the entrance a multitude of emotions rushed true her hearth ,the feeling of freedom from her country oppression on mages ,relief as she can finally chose her future not be forced on her by her parents but most of all the childish joy as she can finally can practice magic and devote her life to inventing magic items freely

As she stand there dumbfounded one phrase escaped her mouth So this is gonna be my new home ,I can dig it but still she wasn't sure how would she carry all her baggage inside ,baggage that consisted ,most of it, of boxes full of parts and tools for her inventions so she waited to see if anyone would come around to help and guide her inside
Feb 17, 2018 2:03 PM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

Yuki was so happy to finally reach the school after hours and hours of walking. I mean, at least she made it alive. She sighs at the thought of being alone in this new school. Yuki carried her bag and walked through the gates of the school, wondering where the dorms where.
Sakura_megamiFeb 17, 2018 2:09 PM
Feb 17, 2018 2:21 PM

Jan 2018
Myla Mayfair

Myla couldn't wait to start her school life at the institution. She nearly rushed out of the carriage her parents dropped her off. With her bags in her hands she walked to the entrance.
Feb 17, 2018 2:34 PM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

Yuki noticed that someone else was walking through the gates, when she turned her head to look, it was none other than her childhood friend. ”M-Myla is that you?”
Feb 17, 2018 2:44 PM

Jan 2018
Myla Mayfair

As she was about to walk through the gates she heard a familiar voice and her eyes widened as she spotted the girl. It was her childhood friend"..Yuki!?" She said shocked and she then rushed over to her and gave her a big hug." I never thought I'd meet you here" She said happily.
Feb 17, 2018 3:52 PM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

Yuki was so relieved it was indeed Myla, Yuki squeezed her tight in her arms as they hug. She was so glad that she wasn’t going to be alone in this new school. ”It’s been so long, I almost thought that I would see you. How have you been?”
Feb 17, 2018 4:09 PM

Jan 2018
Myla Mayfair

"Too long" She replied at her words. After their embrace. "Well i mean I was prepared to go through this alone but im happy I know someone here already."She said with a smirk. She then linked arms with her"So shall we head in?" She asked. She was excited to be able to start this day with Yuki.
Feb 18, 2018 12:36 PM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

"Mhmmm! let's go find our dorms" Yuki started to walk towards the dorm building.. or at least in the direction she thought it was in. She was moving her luggage with one hand and had her other arm around Myla. "What do you want to do after? something fun or go and get something to eat?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.