Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2017 3:23 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Do me a favour and read back, I am fishing for opinions on the later end of the phase and I want to hear yours not logic's
I def will, sorry
Since i just made a case against logic, I am looking for insight from others rather then hearing Logic's thoughts.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 12, 2017 3:30 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Thank you I will let other chew on this before I respond to it. Also it deserves a proper response.
One question are you saying you seem me as scum here?
I was kind of just letting you go before, letting you do you. But, as I was reading your posts and looking at your reactions. I realized you were probably scum, so yes, it is safe to say I am now scum reading you. I always wait to late into phases or realize when it is to late to longer act on them, my apologies.

edit: added spoiler tag just to cut down on length
No worries. I am not scum here so we have plenty of time to work this out.
I am always surprise how you come to these conclusions when I have a tonal change rather than thinking about why they are happening I feel like you just attribute them to me being scum. I don't think I have ever received a town read from you for a tonal change? Think about how many times we have done this, how many times you have read me scum for it, and how many times I turned out to be scum. I think you will find that Alcatraz was the only time and the change was much different than what you are noting her. I think you give me too much credit and Abu not enough.

I will give you a proper response to the rest later though.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 12, 2017 3:31 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Screw it @Ruu you can both take a vote how bout dat?

unvote:
vote: double lynch

why don't you read what I post? are you mafia trying to get rid of town or what?
Aug 12, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@Logic I don't want to pocket you as town, but if possible can u sum up what happened. And maybe give me the numbers of all the important posts. All I know is that it's twilight with yurkin and Ruu? I'm on my break at work
Nah I am going to have to leave that to someone else.....Make town blocks it's my fault town always loses.
Don't make town blocks I am too swingy.
Help someone I am buddying and trying to pocket them.

I need a moment....

Aug 12, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Screw it @Ruu you can both take a vote how bout dat?

unvote:
vote: double lynch

why don't you read what I post? are you mafia trying to get rid of town or what?
I read it later....I even responded with how I feel about it.
I am throwing up right now.

Aug 12, 2017 3:36 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

okay good. I just saw your post. I was so mad at you logic! I didn't want to claim but you know I'm scummy by nature so it would have being hard to defend myself during a twilight round. Especially when @Suzune-chan was scum reading me. I don't know how to defend myself from her xDD
Aug 12, 2017 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I was kind of just letting you go before, letting you do you. But, as I was reading your posts and looking at your reactions. I realized you were probably scum, so yes, it is safe to say I am now scum reading you. I always wait to late into phases or realize when it is to late to longer act on them, my apologies.

edit: added spoiler tag just to cut down on length
I am always surprise how you come to these conclusions when I have a tonal change rather than thinking about why they are happening I feel like you just attribute them to me being scum. I don't think I have ever received a town read from you for a tonal change? Think about how many times we have done this, how many times you have read me scum for it, and how many times I turned out to be scum. I think you will find that Alcatraz was the only time and the change was much different than what you are noting her. I think you give me too much credit and Abu not enough.

In this case very little was on tone as you had started to bother me earlier and I thought it was strange. It was only when I was catching up today that I started to think you were off and that you were not playing for the town. The tone was just the start of it and what I started doing, but it kind of all dissolved away into what I actually saw. Which is quite a bit difference. While I do use tone quite a bit and it is the lead weapon in my inventory it is not, what I use all the time. It is actually a strain to use it every time you want it because if it was there I mentioned it at the time, if not I actually need to read back to find it because it was non-memorable. It was only that I said it earlier that I had a place to go from, but while reading a good majority of your posts that I really understood where within them that you were bothering me and it was not tone, but swingyness.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 12, 2017 3:38 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

okay good. I just saw your post. I was so mad at you logic! I didn't want to claim but you know I'm scummy by nature so it would have being hard to defend myself during a twilight round. Especially when @Suzune-chan was scum reading me. I don't know how to defend myself from her xDD
In the moment. If I am hot on it then I am still developing a read for it. The longer it take you to figure out what to say the more solidified I become that I am right because you cannot fight back. So the fact you came back later all laid out, made me think you had sat down and planned it.

I feel all over the place this game, where am I?

Aug 12, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

In this case very little was on tone as you had started to bother me earlier and I thought it was strange. It was only when I was catching up today that I started to think you were off and that you were not playing for the town. The tone was just the start of it and what I started doing, but it kind of all dissolved away into what I actually saw. Which is quite a bit difference. While I do use tone quite a bit and it is the lead weapon in my inventory it is not, what I use all the time. It is actually a strain to use it every time you want it because if it was there I mentioned it at the time, if not I actually need to read back to find it because it was non-memorable. It was only that I said it earlier that I had a place to go from, but while reading a good majority of your posts that I really understood where within them that you were bothering me and it was not tone, but swingyness.
You will have to give examples of the bolded. I have done way more for town than a handful of the inactive players combine, and this isn't me trying to be rude or toot my own horn, it's just fact of what has transpired here. When I am scum I am most helpful to town so the fact that youscum read for me not helping town is quite interesting. Maybe I have my own interests at heart a little bit this game?

Well now that I knw it's like that I will let you do them on your own because just like asking for a read list I get the feeling this may be a bit forced since I asked for it. Anyway thanks for the scum read I hope it helps me avoid a night kill tonight and we can further discuss tomorrow. If your not scum then I hope they think it's something they want try an use to buddy you or down me.

Aug 12, 2017 3:51 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
You will have to give examples of the bolded. I have done way more for town than a handful of the inactive players combine, and this isn't me trying to be rude or toot my own horn, it's just fact of what has transpired here. When I am scum I am most helpful to town so the fact that youscum read for me not helping town is quite interesting. Maybe I have my own interests at heart a little bit this game?

Well now that I knw it's like that I will let you do them on your own because just like asking for a read list I get the feeling this may be a bit forced since I asked for it. Anyway thanks for the scum read I hope it helps me avoid a night kill tonight and we can further discuss tomorrow. If your not scum then I hope they think it's something they want try an use to buddy you or down me.

I will give you the same critique I once gave Whisper. You try to hard to agree with what is going on at the moment in this game. That is what I noticed to say the least. You agree with whoever is around. Not from a I hear your perspective but from a I will mirror your perspective. That is something I noticed in this game.

While I will not argue that you provided more posts and pushed the game into action on more then one instance. I am merely suggesting that you are are both helping people find things while at the same time not really doing as much as you could.

I have died the first night of the last two games, so I don't do things to help or hinder myself. This serves as a collection of my thoughts and where I am.

It was more like you asked for a read on someone from a certain way. I did not have one but went to make one because I felt like I should try to give you one. While I was doing that realized that my initial read was wrong.

Aug 12, 2017 3:58 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

I will give you the same critique I once gave Whisper. You try to hard to agree with what is going on at the moment in this game. That is what I noticed to say the least. You agree with whoever is around. Not from a I hear your perspective but from a I will mirror your perspective. That is something I noticed in this game.

While I will not argue that you provided more posts and pushed the game into action on more then one instance. I am merely suggesting that you are are both helping people find things while at the same time not really doing as much as you could.

I have died the first night of the last two games, so I don't do things to help or hinder myself. This serves as a collection of my thoughts and where I am.

It was more like you asked for a read on someone from a certain way. I did not have one but went to make one because I felt like I should try to give you one. While I was doing that realized that my initial read was wrong.

1. I know it's a dirty word but "absolutely false". Who have I agreed with when they were on line just for the sake of it? Coro? Ruu? Nikamara? yurkin? Let's be real here suzu why so fallacious all of a sudden?
2. I am slightly insulted all my reads were my own. I did 3 ISO's this phase along with the other wealth of content I provided. What more do you want from me. Burden of Prophecy much?
3. I don't worry about myself i worry about the town. Though i do it in a self serving way since i am so damn active.
4. Yes sorting that logic guy early is always a good thing. I think i have said that at least twice here this game alone. I say these things for a reason....

Aug 12, 2017 4:10 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

1. I know it's a dirty word but "absolutely false". Who have I agreed with when they were on line just for the sake of it? Coro? Ruu? Nikamara? yurkin? Let's be real here suzu why so fallacious all of a sudden?
2. I am slightly insulted all my reads were my own. I did 3 ISO's this phase along with the other wealth of content I provided. What more do you want from me. Burden of Prophecy much?
3. I don't worry about myself i worry about the town. Though i do it in a self serving way since i am so damn active.
4. Yes sorting that logic guy early is always a good thing. I think i have said that at least twice here this game alone. I say these things for a reason....

1. You are allowed to disagree with me. That is completely fine. Today, you sort of springboarded the sudden shift on to Coro, while admitting that you were doing a iso for them. I asked if you were judging them solely on their opening and initial vote instead of anything beyond that. You later when on to cite RE's initial argument regardless of whether it was intentional or not. This sudden change came from a new focus, you did get fired up about it and demanded that their defensiveness was scummy. This was a read that you did not have nine hours previous and just appeared right before the phase change making it quite suspect and I thought the argument took a lot for granted as it was the one that was beginning to be suspected in the topic at that time.

2. When you think something, as you do right now, you push it hard and you believe in it. You ask other people's opinions on it and you give them points of contention. From me as a player, you seemed less critical and were more easy going about people's opinions not really agreeing or disagreeing and I noticed someone of their arguements in yours later one. Also I felt like during moments that other people were focused elsewhere you never went back and responded on them and perhaps because I was online a lot of and asked you I felt like I was getting a lack of understanding from the direction you were going with your actions and the cycling of information.

3. I like when people do their own research because it slwos their alignment and what they choose or choose not to talk about. Guiding only when they are choosing not to follow something or have not commented on something. I understand it is kind of your thing, but I guess I sense something is not right.

4. Honestly, I find it easier to sort you the more I see you, but you kind of pushed a read early that was kind of bubbling but not much was brewing.

Aug 12, 2017 4:20 PM

Sep 2016

If I'm reading purely off of tone, yurkin is town. But otherwise, painfully neutral.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 12, 2017 4:22 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan I like this. I hope it can continue in to late hours of the evening.
<3

Aug 12, 2017 4:25 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan I like this. I hope it can continue in to late hours of the evening.
<3
I'm here. You know where to find me~

Aug 12, 2017 4:25 PM

Sep 2016
vote: no lynch
Reading through yurkin's posts, I don't see her as scum. Back to being annoyed.
Aug 12, 2017 4:30 PM

Sep 2016
I just realized, Rinto-kun replacing Abu. We're going to be in trouble.
Aug 12, 2017 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
How many browser pages is this at? I want to know what I'm getting into before I get home?
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 12, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

1. You are allowed to disagree with me. That is completely fine. Today, you sort of springboarded the sudden shift on to Coro, while admitting that you were doing a iso for them. I asked if you were judging them solely on their opening and initial vote instead of anything beyond that. You later when on to cite RE's initial argument regardless of whether it was intentional or not. This sudden change came from a new focus, you did get fired up about it and demanded that their defensiveness was scummy. This was a read that you did not have nine hours previous and just appeared right before the phase change making it quite suspect and I thought the argument took a lot for granted as it was the one that was beginning to be suspected in the topic at that time.

2. When you think something, as you do right now, you push it hard and you believe in it. You ask other people's opinions on it and you give them points of contention. From me as a player, you seemed less critical and were more easy going about people's opinions not really agreeing or disagreeing and I noticed someone of their arguements in yours later one. Also I felt like during moments that other people were focused elsewhere you never went back and responded on them and perhaps because I was online a lot of and asked you I felt like I was getting a lack of understanding from the direction you were going with your actions and the cycling of information.

3. I like when people do their own research because it slwos their alignment and what they choose or choose not to talk about. Guiding only when they are choosing not to follow something or have not commented on something. I understand it is kind of your thing, but I guess I sense something is not right.

4. Honestly, I find it easier to sort you the more I see you, but you kind of pushed a read early that was kind of bubbling but not much was brewing.

1. I wouldn't call it a real sudden shift as she was way down in the neutral pile and my Everything Coro post I think should show my thought process there before she ever returned. I know you don't agree due to having only a few posts early and that's fine we can disagree about that. How could I have had that read nine hours before she came and had scummy defense? I didn't say her defense at the beginning of the day was scummy?
2. IDK I have a countless number of arguments pretty hard. Abu, how informative my own lynch would be, RE, coro so not sure if I just touched too many subjects or what? I'll have to see if I missed some posts I guess?
3. Honestly I try to be helpful because if town is completely ignorant like we were today at phase change bad things tend to happen. Go back read to me is ugly as we should be helping one another as much as possible. I know I do it from time to time but that is because I have a million posts and tend to end up repeating myself 4 and 5 times leading to what you are calling confusion in your big post (I will touch on this later as I though my "am I scum with too much info" and "would you invite me to tea" questions though coded were pretty straight forward).
4. Labs said the same thing here's hoping I make it that long.

Aug 12, 2017 4:33 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan earlier did you say you have never played with Labs?
What about Alcatraz Mafia where you were both town?

Aug 12, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2016
;-; I need to be subbed out T^T
I'm so sorry everyone.
I had a lot of fun. Hope to play another game here soon.
@Coelestin I'm sorry again *hugs* thanks for hosting.

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
How many browser pages is this at? I want to know what I'm getting into before I get home?
20 going on 21

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:

A nice round 20.
Aug 12, 2017 4:35 PM

Jan 2010
Nikamara said:
;-; I need to be subbed out T^T
I'm so sorry everyone.
I had a lot of fun. Hope to play another game here soon.
@Coelestin I'm sorry again *hugs* thanks for hosting.
@Coelestin I will put out my feelers and see what I can wrangle up. First suggestion is ironace

Aug 12, 2017 4:36 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Honestly, I don't remember him. I would not be able to choose his meta from anything. I apologize but I don't have anything to say there. I did not recognize them, therefore, I assumed I have not played with them. I doubt they know me either.

Aug 12, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Honestly, I don't remember him. I would not be able to choose his meta from anything. I apologize but I don't have anything to say there. I did not recognize them, therefore, I assumed I have not played with them. I doubt they know me either.

He changes his forum set and name a lot, is probably why.
Aug 12, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Labs is Lam-B aka Laby-gaga? Are you sure?

Aug 12, 2017 4:47 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

1. I wouldn't call it a real sudden shift as she was way down in the neutral pile and my Everything Coro post I think should show my thought process there before she ever returned. I know you don't agree due to having only a few posts early and that's fine we can disagree about that. How could I have had that read nine hours before she came and had scummy defense? I didn't say her defense at the beginning of the day was scummy?
2. IDK I have a countless number of arguments pretty hard. Abu, how informative my own lynch would be, RE, coro so not sure if I just touched too many subjects or what? I'll have to see if I missed some posts I guess?
3. Honestly I try to be helpful because if town is completely ignorant like we were today at phase change bad things tend to happen. Go back read to me is ugly as we should be helping one another as much as possible. I know I do it from time to time but that is because I have a million posts and tend to end up repeating myself 4 and 5 times leading to what you are calling confusion in your big post (I will touch on this later as I though my "am I scum with too much info" and "would you invite me to tea" questions though coded were pretty straight forward).
4. Labs said the same thing here's hoping I make it that long.

Little quote text boxes on mal are too tiny...
1. Since there were no new posts from Coro until you had that moment. It was a read you could have had earlier since your Coro catch up post covered just the first four pages and you were well into your Coro should be lynched long before Coro arrived. I recall that I was catching up during the point when Coro was returning.

2.Generally your direction was sporadic.

3. You know I think this so it is not wildly new, but you help players you bias them. I am a strong believer in this and have seen many lynches that were strong get away because the people they helped couldn't lynch them because they helped. I myself try to tone done my desire to teach and play mid game by almost helping so many times. When I am the mafia mom I feel like it is easier to teach because no one has to see I am doing it, but I would not want how someone feels about another to be affected mid game. I want them to come to decisions on their own. It follows that idea that Lucian told me long ago "You can't make people play the way you want them to." I understood the tea one and gave you a straightforward answer about where I stood on you at that moment. The other one, "Are you scum with too much info" was kind of a difficult one for me to answer because typically I should not be able to tell something like that.

4. The sum of your actions makes more sense when you do not look at it right away. It is how I determined in past games that you were scummy because I could see a bigger picture.

5. You also did one of those little scum is talking to Suzune things. Jack always backs me when he is scum, never does anything suspect but fights my battles. You did that a few times today, let me take the criticism for something I did and defended it for me. This rings all kinds of concerning bells for me. As it is a coin flip for me whether I will welcome it and allow you to pocket me for a while or I will panic and call you scum. But I heard the bell ringing and paused once at least, and commented on it once.

Aug 12, 2017 4:48 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Labs is Lam-B aka Laby-gaga? Are you sure?
Haha, I had no idea. Then yes, I still expect better from Lamy~

Aug 12, 2017 4:55 PM

Sep 2016
I'm totally third wheeling here.
Aug 12, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
I'm totally third wheeling here.
You may totally interject if you like. I would not judge you for it. Or comment on it.

Aug 12, 2017 5:08 PM

Sep 2016
logic/Suzune:
Probably not aligned.
Don't think logic is scum anymore.
Suzune, a little iffy. But probably not mafia.

I am willing to do an ISO (or more like, just quote everything) on lastwhisper. He has maybe the same amount of posts as yurkin but left me with a very different impression from what I remember.
Aug 12, 2017 5:24 PM

Jan 2010
I'm on mobile expect typos, grammatical errors, and completely understand illegible sentences.
@Suzune I will try to get to your larger posts tonight but likely tomorrow morning from my work computer.

Aug 12, 2017 5:55 PM

Sep 2016

A lot more than I expected (and not as scummy as I would have expected, either). I don't have much to say but...
@lastwhisper31
When you get the chance, I need you to talk about these people: Ruu, coro, me, and logic.
Ruu is pretty much confirmed town, and we are never lynching her.
You made a small comment on coro's question - said that you thought she didn't take the slip seriously. But she says she did. Now why haven't you pursued that?
I want you to expand your case on me. I don't know if it's because your busy that you haven't, or if you simply don't have one.
You pointed out some of logic's behavior but didn't really comment on his alignment. Do you think he is town?
Aug 12, 2017 6:22 PM

Sep 2016
Also, I am most likely going to miss the phase change tomorrow. I may not even be able to post within 4 hours of it - I'll be working and probably shouldn't be checking my phone. I doubt I'll move my vote.
Aug 12, 2017 6:31 PM

Jan 2014
Ping me if you need me, I have tons of back reading to do.
@re1031, ill get to ur questions when I get a chance. One conclusion that I came to at work, was that I wasnt really gunna vote Ruu, last time she played that heavy emotions game she was town, and I pulled my vote because I dont like my vote controlling 50/50 lynches like I feel this one on day 1.
Edti: Expecially when I wasnt able to read anything prior to the phase change or even be there for it.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 6:53 PM

Jan 2014
coromandel said:
Vote: Suzune-chan

Are you Rainer, Bertholt or the Beast Titan? :>

Me said:
RVS vote, then acknowledges the post, and breaks the ice with a joke. So did you believe he was mafia at this point, or were doubting it?

I thought it really was a slip.

I don't know why some people were saying this was obviously bait, how did you know that roz has played up to 100 mafia games?

The Main question wasnt, "Is this really a slip", but the notion that still stands to be conceived is, Is he town searching for mafia, or is he tpr/mafia because he did state in the pre game he had multitudes of experience, just not on this particular site.?

lastwhisper31 said:
coromandel said:

It shouldn't be AI, but you still find it scummy enough to point it out.
How do you feel about RVS, or voting in general?
if anything its good to note, Ruu did this once before, and she was scum

In which game?
Kiznaiver

logic340 said:
@coromandel - Why is it you have left no impression on me so far? If someone wanted to lynch you I would say go ahead.

Because I only made a couple of posts yesterday. Since when is inactivity alignment-indicative?
No Idea tbh, this has been a rough start for me as well. So many hours and so little time
@coromandel
Edit: added words
_WispAug 12, 2017 6:59 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2014
coromandel said:
lastwhisper31 said:

RVS vote, then acknowledges the post, and breaks the ice with a joke. So did you believe he was mafia at this point, or were doubting it?
[/spoiler]
I thought it really was a slip.

I don't know why some people were saying this was obviously bait, how did you know that roz has played up to 100 mafia games?

lastwhisper31 said:
if anything its good to note, Ruu did this once before, and she was scum

In which game?

logic340 said:
@coromandel - Why is it you have left no impression on me so far? If someone wanted to lynch you I would say go ahead.

Because I only made a couple of posts yesterday. Since when is inactivity alignment-indicative?
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Well when i collected all your posts and looked at them they did leave an impression and not a good one. It has nothing to do with activity.

Did you clarify on this, I guess ill get to if you did.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:02 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Nikamara said:

if roz flips town
you can deduce who swept in for an easy lynch, but were wishy washy about it because they know he'd flip scum.
if he flips scum, you can look at who defended him.

I just feel that so far much of the discussion has been centered around him one way or another. to get to the bottom of things, lynching him this phase makes the most sense to me.

This reasoning is way too "either or" for me. And I don't know how you can still think that his bait was a slip. Isn't what you're doing also going after an easy lynch?

It doesnt necessarily have to be a slip, but like I stated above, you cant really rule out that he may possibly be scum or tpr, leaning more towards possible tpr though.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:09 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@coromandel
What I was getting at here: Suzune said what Ruu did was "throwing away the rest of the day", but Suzune herself did the exact same with her vote for roz!
Voting for a confirmed scum player at the beginning of the day is nonsense, because that vote would be better off pressuring someone else who could be scum. Catching 2 scum players during the day is better than 1. Why is Suzune scum-reading Ruu for something like this, then doing something very similar?
now i think it is you who is misunderstanding. suzune was not scum reading ruu for that alone go back and check for yourself.
Also there are ways to find scum without pressure voting you do know that right? Also he was not confirmed scum that was a silly thought if people slow down and think I don't think you all jump to that conclusion. Also people knew from reading the signup this guy has played a lot of mafia. I myself did not but he said "Hi Guys" To the entire chat, why would anyone who knows they at hiding from town then ask town how to get into the scum chat? This literally makes no sense to me?
But I dont think Coro was refering to Suzunes attack on Ruu, but her vote on Rez.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:24 PM

Jan 2014

Nikamara said:
RE1031 said:

This reasoning is way too "either or" for me. And I don't know how you can still think that his bait was a slip. Isn't what you're doing also going after an easy lynch?

It's not just an easy lynch. I think his lynch will result in the most effective information for the town.

I really wish I was here at the beginning of these interactions, but I agree with Nika, This would not have been an easy lynch, and as much as I hate to lynch for information, I do believe this lynch would worth the tell. Trying to get everyone to stick with this lynch through out the day would have been hard.

Suzune-chan said:
Nikamara said:

It's not just an easy lynch. I think his lynch will result in the most effective information for the town.
So you are only for lynching for information rather then lynching for scumminess. What are you hoping to learn from the people you want to lynch?

Its not like Nika's total reasoning for this lynch was all information, the possibility of him flipping an evil role, still exists, and you cant honestly tell me you dont see this as a possibility. I mean obviously at the time the day was young, and we make better use of our time elsewhere, but eventually we'd have to go back and wonder if he really did type this from the mindset of a town.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2014
coromandel said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Gunna place my vote on Ruu for now, vote: Ruu Very forceful with her reasoning for voting the new guy, also its good to note that I think she was the first one to bring him the idea that this couldnt possibly be a bait. Very telling. Gunna continue rereading.

What does it tell you about Ruu?
Isn't it more likely that scum were skeptical about his claim? (assuming that roz himself isn't mafia)
??? of course mafia were skeptical about his claim, they would either know hes not mafia, making him town or tpr, or they were not skeptical and this was all some kind of plot for early town cred. im waiting for the, "this is just another wifom post". Yes I think this question has many answers that are unprovable, but since this is mafia, a lot of questions stem down to WIFOM and the point is to figure out which one has the highest possibility of being true
Edt: added words/Spelling
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Togs said:
Okay I am back. I just noticed though skimming that this game has a twilight option which is GREAT NEWS ! I will redirect you to read Angel Beats mafia for a great example of how town can aggressively use double lynching as a strategy to win handily (not sure if there is anyone else here who was in that game). I will lend my land to trying to tie the votes toDay if needed, just ping me.

smh double lynch is not possible

Can somebody vote for coro and yurkin so they have 3 votes and we can enter twilight?
Eager beaver I see.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:40 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:

Nikamara said:

I really wish I was here at the beginning of these interactions, but I agree with Nika, This would not have been an easy lynch, and as much as I hate to lynch for information, I do believe this lynch would worth the tell. Trying to get everyone to stick with this lynch through out the day would have been hard.

I don't think that's what she meant though. "just" is important here - she's saying in addition to it being an easy lynch, it'll provide "effective information."
I pointed it out that the logic she was planning to use depending on roz's flip could be used on her. If roz flipped town, she wanted to look at people who were going after him as an easy lynch. Which included herself.
Aug 12, 2017 7:43 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
unvote keeping my vote null for now. My phone is about to die, and I don't want to ruin w/e u guys have planned.
This is not helpful
Suzune wanted Ruu in the twilight phase and you unvoting makes that possibility harder now.
I didnt realize at the time of doing that, that ruu was one of your choices. But honestly its a good thing she went, cause I have a better read on her. Also I stated above why I don't like my votes controlling trains, when I dont have adequate info, and am unavailable for the phase change.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:50 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Togs said:
I'd actually rather not be thank you
It was phase change why did you try to get coro lynched like that? WTH togs?
Been gone all phase and do some scummy as shit like that?
Coro would have been lynched? wouldnt ruu have gotten lynched? forcing Rez to move at the last minute back to yurkin.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
wtf this is such a waste of time....

I'm so mad because of this outcome that I will play a game with you cause I will be bored for 24 h now:

1) My character hates titans
2) I'm a boring VT
3) I'm a titan.

I mean thats pretty subjective, I didnt think this outcome was a waste of time.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
@Togs Honestly, why did you move ur vote?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 12, 2017 7:57 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
@coromandel
now i think it is you who is misunderstanding. suzune was not scum reading ruu for that alone go back and check for yourself.
Also there are ways to find scum without pressure voting you do know that right? Also he was not confirmed scum that was a silly thought if people slow down and think I don't think you all jump to that conclusion. Also people knew from reading the signup this guy has played a lot of mafia. I myself did not but he said "Hi Guys" To the entire chat, why would anyone who knows they at hiding from town then ask town how to get into the scum chat? This literally makes no sense to me?
But I dont think Coro was refering to Suzunes attack on Ruu, but her vote on Rez.
the vote moved right back to Ruu so not sure what coro has a problem when she sit in an RVS for nearly 24 hours. Plus, as coro stated herself she thought he was scum he had never voted for him one time? Yeah she's probably the last one that needs to be talking about anybody vote right now her and yurkin both?

Aug 12, 2017 7:59 PM

Jan 2014
Togs said:
roz1roz said:
Abu should have been eliminated long time ago, as I said.

He was more scummy then everyone else combined. I actualy don't want to believe that none else wanted to go on his wagon.

Also, they sniped Ruu. Sniping is something mafia does. And that was also reasoning over my quick change to Yurkin whose wagon somehow dissapeared in last seconds.

Abu/Yurkin/? - scumteam (?)

That might be a theory. Or might be not. Convince me now why I shouldn't vote against you.
I communicated who I intended to vote for clearly beforehand. You are actually the one who sniped Yurkin since we were under the impression it would Coro and Ruu
lmao im baffled at this response from you, u literally almost got someone lynched when everyone agreed on the twilight. Because of you and Abu, Rez had to move his vote, which aint no snipe, just to save the phase.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.