Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

"50 to 100 games"
You're right. Okay this is weird. How does someone make this kind of mistake?
I don't think they play many games on mal? Perhaps that is the reason.

Suzuone, what is that post. Literaly.

Not playing games on this site with 5 different sites, around 100 games and you think someone could make that mistake?

Heck, you was first player I expected to actualy notice that it's coming from experienced player and I expected a hard rock defense from you to get town cred, if you were mafia. I also expected you to actualy be neutral to bait as town, trying to let it go and see what's going on.

Why were you trying to drasticly keep this wagon going?
Aug 11, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
It's nowhere near time to worry about that though? Like there are so many variable like us lynching the Mafia RB today.

I was talking about town rb actually I didn't even think of the mafia one xD
if crossfire happens then oh well nothing we can do. Hopefully the Vig will get them selves in a position where they don's have to worry about that.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 11, 2017 11:56 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Great, at least, let's move forward with what I found most interesting from this exchange. Roz says that it is bait, whether or not it is will make itself know. However, I am going to follow up with a vote I kind of feel for right now.

Vote:Ruu
Why right back to Ruu after you took the same bait?
See below just commented on it. I also started to pick at ruu above too in case you missed it before the reveal. Here Ruu and Suzune

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 11:56 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
I like you for town
this was clearly obvious and I am curious why RE/Ruu/suzune/abu didn't bring up that possibility.
I think most surprising for me is RE and Suzune, this is definitely something that would get Ruu's interest and this is kind of expected from Abu.

Until yurkin pointed it out, I think all of us thought he was a newbie. Slips happen. It happened in The Morning After with MrSkittles (although to a much lesser degree).
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 11, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

this is the @logic340 incident all over again -____-
You created this one by accepting so fast, rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario, and then asked me about my opinion regarding it. The build up here was most interesting.
Ah this is what I wanted to see, I feel better now. Ruu did kind of walk into this one, so did all of you though, going to go over it again later.

@RE1031 hi how are you we haven't had the opportunity to chat yet how did you like that bait? I see you didn't vote but you also though it was a slip? Who does that? Why wouldn't they message the host instead of sayin "hi all"?

Aug 11, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I like you for town
this was clearly obvious and I am curious why RE/Ruu/suzune/abu didn't bring up that possibility.
I think most surprising for me is RE and Suzune, this is definitely something that would get Ruu's interest and this is kind of expected from Abu.

Until yurkin pointed it out, I think all of us thought he was a newbie. Slips happen. It happened in The Morning After with MrSkittles (although to a much lesser degree).
Newbie or not how does asking everyone in the chat when you are hiding from them equate to a slip?

Aug 11, 2017 11:58 AM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:
I don't think they play many games on mal? Perhaps that is the reason.

Suzuone, what is that post. Literaly.

Not playing games on this site with 5 different sites, around 100 games and you think someone could make that mistake?

Heck, you was first player I expected to actualy notice that it's coming from experienced player and I expected a hard rock defense from you to get town cred, if you were mafia. I also expected you to actualy be neutral to bait as town, trying to let it go and see what's going on.

Why were you trying to drasticly keep this wagon going?
Honestly, it did not sound so far fetched when I wrote it. All sites have different methods for things to happen, so I figured it was worth a mere suggestion, plus it kept the conversation going and I was watching another pot that was on the stove.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 11:59 AM

May 2015
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
The one where you accuse him of being a second mafia member in order to cover up for his partners mistake by voting him. My opinion on this is slightly bias. So I will give one from placement and one from meta.

Metawise, I don't feel like Abu is graceful enough as a player to handle that.
Gameplay wise, you conversation is forced and I could make a stronger case for you being scum and reflecting rather then him being scum for following. So that is where I stand on the matter.

well the conversation is forced because I wanted to start one and put pressure on them to see how they would handle it. The thread was pretty dead so that's a good way to get pass rvs and get to the good stuff.
I was looking to acomplish the same with my early vote on logic (starting an early train).

I never got a respond from my answer to you about my approach @Suzune-chan

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
You created this one by accepting so fast, rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario, and then asked me about my opinion regarding it. The build up here was most interesting.
Ah this is what I wanted to see, I feel better now. Ruu did kind of walk into this one, so did all of you though, going to go over it again later.
The things about the Ruu exchange that was most interesting was that it was never about Roz, it was about what Abu might have been doing and how I felt about Ruu and Abu. This was the most interesting thing happening during the whole exchange.

Jan 2010
So this is not a mafia play in my opinion but I could be TPR motivated. @roz1roz I change what I said I like you for uninformed party.

Aug 11, 2017 12:01 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Ruu said:

well the conversation is forced because I wanted to start one and put pressure on them to see how they would handle it. The thread was pretty dead so that's a good way to get pass rvs and get to the good stuff.
I was looking to acomplish the same with my early vote on logic (starting an early train).

I never got a respond from my answer to you about my approach @Suzune-chan
Apologies, I did not know you were looking for a response. The minute that roz made the comment the topic exploded. It was during this moment that I noticed you more because it was less about the comment and more about the potential scum of Abu and your feeling that this was the lynch. This is why I noticed you and this is why I latched on and hit back at you.

Aug 11, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
hm....no reasons for RVS....noted.

😨
I got my eye on you
might have a vote on you soon too

Aug 11, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Newbie or not how does asking everyone in the chat when you are hiding from them equate to a slip?

I never said it wasn't weird. It's actually the first time I've encountered bait like that. If a newbie didn't know the rules of mafia, then they wouldn't know they had to hide their alignment.
Aug 11, 2017 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

"50 to 100 games"
You're right. Okay this is weird. How does someone make this kind of mistake?

there is no jester in the game so it can't be on purpose.
This makes me want to vote for you....

Aug 11, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I never said it wasn't weird. It's actually the first time I've encountered bait like that. If a newbie didn't know the rules of mafia, then they wouldn't know they had to hide their alignment.
Why is everyone assuming new to MS means new to mafia?
not really everyone but you abd abu?

Aug 11, 2017 12:05 PM

May 2015
ugh I get overly excited when I think I found scum and then this kind of mistakes get me lynch smh

well I still got time to prove you guys wrong but for now unvote I need to rethink this...

but let's all agree that this is a whole new level of anti-town play -_-
Aug 11, 2017 12:06 PM

Jan 2010
Also why would a newbie ask the people they are supposed to be hiding from where the scum chat is?
vote: RE1031
This bait might have been way better than he imagined.
@ruu answer the top please

edit added ruu

Aug 11, 2017 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
Logic, stop trying to pocket me. It's not working.
Aug 11, 2017 12:07 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:

If the intention is to get reactions then that is not usually known as anti-town as what you learn from it outweighs anything. An early payout so to speak.

Aug 11, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Logic, stop trying to pocket me. It's not working.
excellent.....

Aug 11, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

If the intention is to get reactions then that is not usually known as anti-town as what you learn from it outweighs anything. An early payout so to speak.
@Ruu I see it as the opposite of anti town.

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
ugh I get overly excited when I think I found scum and then this kind of mistakes get me lynch smh

well I still got time to prove you guys wrong but for now unvote I need to rethink this...

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Slayer%27s_Gambit

Well, except I wasn't slayed.
And I'm not vanilla townie... or am I?

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
@RE1031 hi how are you we haven't had the opportunity to chat yet how did you like that bait? I see you didn't vote but you also though it was a slip? Who does that? Why wouldn't they message the host instead of sayin "hi all"?

It's a vote I can always add by the end of the day if it really came down to it. My vote wouldn't have worked as pressure or anything because the "scum slip" was out for everyone to see.
Aug 11, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2016
I don't know anyone here, so of course I'm not familiar with your play styles
but so far

My suspect list looks like this (ordered from most suspicious to least):

1. rozlroz
2. Abu
3. RE1031
4. Suzune-chan

for now I'll vote
vote: rozlroz

If I die tonight, you know where to look ^
Aug 11, 2017 12:12 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
So this is not a mafia play in my opinion but I could be TPR motivated. @roz1roz I change what I said I like you for uninformed party.

Oh, such follow up, after at first you too easily said hes post regarding the bait's purpose is comming from town.

edit: typo
yurkinAug 11, 2017 12:15 PM
Aug 11, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

I don't have the confidence to use them but bravo

Aug 11, 2017 12:13 PM

Dec 2016
aw shucks! I just got back and I have to leave again T^T
Aug 11, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2010
Nikamara said:
but so far

1. rozlroz
2. Abu
3. RE1031
4. Suzune-chan

for now I'll vote

Huh? We have 48 hours to discuss which we haven't even started on yet. Why would this be the list of people to check if you die tonight?
Why is Roz #1 and I am nowhere on the list? Also why is everyone that responded to Roz's bait on the list (except Ruu)? That seems to be a little bit off cause if Roz is scum then it means one of them is their teammate?

Aug 11, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Also why would a newbie ask the people they are supposed to be hiding from where the scum chat is?

edit added ruu

Lovely. But like any RNG, 80% = 0%, and "might" means "most likely not."
Tell me specifically how my reaction makes me scum.
Aug 11, 2017 12:16 PM

Sep 2016
I was going to have a lovely bike ride today, but I decided to check my phone and now I can't stop replying...
Aug 11, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Nikamara said:
but so far

1. rozlroz
2. Abu
3. RE1031
4. Suzune-chan

for now I'll vote

Huh? We have 48 hours to discuss which we haven't even started on yet. Why would this be the list of people to check if you die tonight?
Why is Roz #1 and I am nowhere on the list? Also why is everyone that responded to Roz's bait on the list (except Ruu)? That seems to be a little bit off cause if Roz is scum then it means one of them is their teammate?

That is actually something worth noting. Why not Ruu?

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Oh, such follow up, after at first you too easily said hes post regarding the bait's purpose is comming from town.
edit: typo
Well to clarify it appears to be coming from someone who lacks information on who is who. So yes I clarified it myself. I wlll ask you the same question I asked suzu (not sure if she answered it?).
logic340 said:
Am I scum with too much info?

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Or me who so easily town read then back tracked to a uninformed read?
yurkin>_>
I am watching you

Aug 11, 2017 12:19 PM

May 2015
well you learn something new in every game...

@logic340 people do stupid things, it's not completely crazy to think it was a slip. For me is the same as when I thought I had caught you because of you tagging me.
Aug 11, 2017 12:19 PM

Dec 2016
Lemme leave this quick breakdown with what makes me suspect those 4:

roz1roz - Hi guys.
Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
^seems like scum slip up. and most of the time, the simplest answer is the best answer.
I'm not buying this bait business

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
vote: coromandel
Fight me
^seems gung ho about lynching.

it could be an ignorant townie mistake but i don't think so
^seems like he is defending the scum slip

RE1031 -
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.
^seems like he wants to save scum mate from lynching

Suzune-chan
^just seems like he is defending the scum slip as well

Aug 11, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

edit added ruu

Lovely. But like any RNG, 80% = 0%, and "might" means "most likely not."
Tell me specifically how my reaction makes me scum.
It doesn't but it's worth pressuring to find out more about you.

Aug 11, 2017 12:21 PM

Jul 2009
Thought the phases in this game are 24 hours long tho.
Aug 11, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
well you learn something new in every game...
@logic340 people do stupid things, it's not completely crazy to think it was a slip. For me is the same as when I thought I had caught you because of you tagging me.
I don't think it was crazy to think it was a slip but other options didn't seem to enter your mind. Then as Suzune says you jumped right to Abu is teammate doing clean up duty (I'll look closer to see what I gain from that). This probably say more for town Ruu as you love your crazy theories but it's worth nothing and I am interested in hearing @Togs take on this?

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Thought the phases in this game are 24 hours long tho.
Even if that is the case we haven't hit the 24 hour mark yet and my question is still valid.
Ruu said:
@logic340 the day is 24h

Aug 11, 2017 12:24 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I think the people who reacted to roz's bait can be divided into two/three categories:
1st:
Ruu
Abu
Suzune
2nd:
RE
yurkin
3rd:
Logic

Should be self explanatory, but right now:
@Nikamura explanation for your reads please?
Aug 11, 2017 12:25 PM

Jun 2009
@Logic340
Well to clarify it appears to be coming from someone who lacks information on who is who. So yes I clarified it myself. I wlll ask you the same question I asked suzu (not sure if she answered it?).

I sort of hand waved you an answer as it is a question with no answer. It is too hard to tell whether a person actually tipped their hand to far, usually it is easier to tell when you are part of the informed minority rather then the uninformed majority. However, for myself picking up on soft hints and making the connection to a role is not my strong suit, if you want to know who spoke up strangely that is what I can tell you but I cannot know if you know too much.

Aug 11, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2016
I'm going to head home and post, typing on mobile is a pain.
Aug 11, 2017 12:26 PM

May 2015
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

I could never do that... a play like that would totally get me lynch specially with this guys playing xD
Aug 11, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2010
Nikamara said:

roz1roz - Hi guys.
^seems like scum slip up. and most of the time, the simplest answer is the best answer.

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
Fight me

RE1031 -
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.

Suzune-chan
Bolded at least you take a strong stance.
We should be gung ho about lynching but asking coro to fight has nothing to do with that. It's RVS and that vote will not hold all the way through. I think you should question abu and his motive before you give this a scum or town lean. If you think that was defense of a scum slip then what do you make of my response to it?
Why suggest the vig shoot them then? Death is death so she is still putting heat for a kill on her buddy?
Huh? I defended it more than suzune did I do not understand that one at all. There are other reasons to suspect suzune like taking the bait and going back to Ruu so quickly but not defending imo.

Aug 11, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I think the people who reacted to roz's bait can be divided into two/three categories:
1st:
Ruu
Abu
Suzune
2nd:
RE
yurkin
3rd:
Logic

Should be self explanatory, but right now:
@Nikamura explanation for your reads please?
I almost think I would put Yurkin in that last group as they were really on the fence during the exchange and came off as more confused and did not respond directly really based on positioning, so when they return and post will fall into the logic bracket.

Aug 11, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2014
Nikamara said:

roz1roz - Hi guys.

Look at my posts.
Do I look like a person who knows nothing to a point that they ask it here?

@logic - That wasn't really Slayer one, cause I saw it quite easily to get out of this if needed. Hence no kill on me and no confirmation if pushed player was town or scum. It was generaly weaker gambit when bringing info. On the other side, one wich didn't require misslynch to happen.
I did real Slayer's one as bp once. Mostly since scum knew that I am bp and hence knew they have to eliminate me via voting. Actualy it caught whole mafia team on the wagon, lmao.
Town still lost this game, cause one of them managed to distance themselfs from rest by pushing his teammate who were on wagon, sigh.
Aug 11, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
@Logic340

I sort of hand waved you an answer as it is a question with no answer. It is too hard to tell whether a person actually tipped their hand to far, usually it is easier to tell when you are part of the informed minority rather then the uninformed majority. However, for myself picking up on soft hints and making the connection to a role is not my strong suit, if you want to know who spoke up strangely that is what I can tell you but I cannot know if you know too much.
Explain what hand waved my answer means exactly please? The explanation is that a town read isn't right when their is a neutral party who is just as uninformed as the town. I though that would make sense? I don't care how new they are asking that was a bait. I am not going to attribute it to a scum play (though there is a chance it could be it's more wine to go that route I think). So for now, neutral slight town is cool. I hope that is clear enough.

Aug 11, 2017 12:32 PM

Jan 2014
Nikamara said:

roz1roz - Hi guys.

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
Fight me

RE1031 -

Suzune-chan

That is lock villa tbh.
Or a very bad scum who did a good play.
Aug 11, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Nikamara said:

roz1roz - Hi guys.

Look at my posts.

@logic - That wasn't really Slayer one, cause I saw it quite easily to get out of this if needed. Hence no kill on me and no confirmation if pushed player was town or scum. It was generaly weaker gambit when bringing info. On the other side, one wich didn't require misslynch to happen.
I did real Slayer's one as bp once. Mostly since scum knew that I am bp and hence knew they have to eliminate me via voting. Actualy it caught whole mafia team on the wagon, lmao.
Town still lost this game, cause one of them managed to distance themselfs from rest by pushing his teammate who were on wagon, sigh.
Be sure to add the 340 or it wont ping me but we are always recruiting other members with incorrect tags so it's appreciated.
roz1roz said:
Nikamara said:

roz1roz - Hi guys.

Look at my posts.

This is quite interesting. I really like your style so far, not enough to go full town (though i want to) as I have reeled it in a bit and am being more practical.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.