Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2017 6:11 AM
Oct 2016
Is this the last episode?
Jun 18, 2017 7:03 AM

May 2010
Mirality said:
Kitsu-nee said:
So many questions, why Eren can't turn into Titan anymore, why did he suddenly gain new power, why was Erwin smiling in such a creepy way, I don't even @_@

Same reason he couldn't change last episode -- his arms were still healing. It looks like the new power manifested the moment the healing finished. But he'll probably still be able to transform as well.

Thanks! That's what I was thinking about, but for some reason I was sure he got 100% regenerated already and it confused me. Now it makes more sense.

Hazelsm94 said:
Is this the last episode?

Yup, for now.
Jun 18, 2017 7:19 AM

Dec 2014
oook the finale was spot on.... though it was sad in a way
Jun 18, 2017 7:21 AM

May 2015
I have a feeling that Hannes will die in this season. Nailed it, but how he stop this swing of smilling titan is a mytstery :D

Eren can control titans now. That's...good I guess. He's like beast titan now. :DDDD

I think I gonna give this season 8 or 9.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 18, 2017 7:30 AM

Feb 2015
As a Manga Reader and Anime Viewer I give this Season a BIG 9.
Really Glad they announced Season 3 for 2018 as I think another big Gap would do nothing but cause more damage.

So 2018 has Attack S3/Kabaneri S3??? Cannot WAIT

Season 2- 9/10
Jun 18, 2017 8:17 AM

Aug 2012
FallenUndead said:
As a Manga Reader and Anime Viewer I give this Season a BIG 9.
Really Glad they announced Season 3 for 2018 as I think another big Gap would do nothing but cause more damage.

So 2018 has Attack S3/Kabaneri S3??? Cannot WAIT

Season 2- 9/10
*Kabaneri S2 not S3
Jun 18, 2017 8:44 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Season one felt better, but it's a nine for me.

Jun 18, 2017 8:44 AM
Dec 2015
Bad story telling throughout. Some theme you want to use? Throw in a random flash back that loosely ties into it to push the message down the audiences' throats.

Like what the shit? Seems they couldn't take a page from the most popular shounen anime of all time. They decided on just ass-pull story mechanics.
Jun 18, 2017 8:48 AM
Jul 2010
Ugh....i always hate how the anime team make changes like season1 and season2 ending episode from the manga. Dropping the score from 10 to 9.
Jun 18, 2017 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
Clanky72 said:
Did I see this right? Has the titan which sits on the beast titan at the end glasses? What the fuck?

If this is right I think is Eren's father? I mean, it looks like a male titan, and the first character which is male and has glasses in the series would be Eren's father.

Maybe its like FMA brotherhood kind of thing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
richardtengcy said:
Ugh....i always hate how the anime team make changes like season1 and season2 ending episode from the manga. Dropping the score from 10 to 9.

Other than the best Titan what was different?
Jun 18, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2015
this was a fucking goddamn oh my shit jesus christ pussy fuck me episode!!!!
Jun 18, 2017 9:43 AM

May 2010
Gah that was quite a ride. Must say, I love Ymir now. She's a really interesting character. Never expected to like her tbh. And Historia's character development is gonna be interesting as she pretty much got 'abandoned' by Ymir (even tho Ymir had her reasons. but after all those promises...)

I must say, I love how grey the situation is in this anime. Humans being turned into titans and all. You can still empathize with characters like Ymir, Reiner etc.

9/10 for this season.
Jun 18, 2017 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
Great episode to end the season. They learned that all titans were humans before. I wonder how they will react next time they must kill them.
I liked Levi's reaction when Erwin smiled, he seems to have other motivation.
Mikasa x Eren scene was beautiful, they made a good job to show her feelings and right after was EPIC. And great songs as always.

This season was awesome, even more powerful than the first one. Surely because we already know the plot and now we are starting to discover part of the story.
I am looking forward to season 3!
Jun 18, 2017 10:44 AM

Nov 2014
Great Finale, Hannes's death was so powerful, same scenes as Eren's mom, and helpless Eren feeling nothing has changed!
I enjoyed every second and every moment of this episode until the seeing the man in the end. He looks like Eren's father! We all knew the father has keys to the Titans' secret, but him being some kind of a titan mastermind is something I would certainly hate. I hope I am proven wrong in season 3.

Also, I am torn between waiting for season 3 or reading manga :(
Jun 18, 2017 10:50 AM

Apr 2014
can't believe i'm gonna have to avoid the manga for another year. 2018...at least it's not 2019.

i think the thing that caused me to be the most emotional this episode was definitely the whole Ymir situation. i really hope she survives at least some of season 3, i really like her. would love for her to reunite with Historia

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2017 10:58 AM

Aug 2007
Aegerius said:

JG_Wezz said:
Enjoyed the whole Historia/Ymir plot that played out, although I don't quite understand why Ymir would return to Reiner and Bertholdt in the end

Yeah Ymir says it while talking to them. It's because she ate their comrade and took his power, so she felt like she was repaying them for what she did. If she handed herself in they'd be able to live, and she understood their situation.

AH that's right, somehow completely forgot about their "past encounter" with her... I don't know how I missed that dialogue but I was just thinking along the lines of her goal to protect Historia. Thanks!
Jun 18, 2017 11:21 AM

Nov 2016
By the way I must be Honest:
This season is flawed unlike the first one, but the first season provides only epic action.
This one has unstable pacing and historia and ymir screen time wasn't that good enough provided that their contribution to the main story line isn't totally revealed.

I know that SnK would redeem itself later. Because this season show me how good the first one was too.
Still it was much enjoyable than the first one, it dig into the story and has its astonishing moments.
So my bias can't give it any score else but 10/10.
Jun 18, 2017 11:37 AM

Feb 2014
This a great season, they did a good job. My only hope for season 3 besides a faithful adaptation (which I'm not too worried about given the track record of WiT and this production team) is better animation. I'm not too picky when it comes to animation, it really doesn't bug me that much, but season 1 had such good animation and given how much the animation adds to AoT, I really was let down by this season's performance. Obviously, they've been working on about 36+ episodes worth of content, so they must have a lot of it already done. I'm hoping this extra time they've had will go into polishing and getting the animation to the glory of season 1. I really hope it won't be on the level of season 2. This season didn't have bad animation, it was just average, as opposed to great.

I'm hoping they can provide some amazing animation for season 3, I'd be let down if it's this quality again.

thebrentinator24 said:

IMPORTANT FYI FOR ANYONE WHO DIDN’T LIKE THE SECOND SEASON BECAUSE THERE “WASN’T ENOUGH ACTION” AND “TOO MUCH TALKING”: Don’t even bother watching the next season. The arc the next season (or the first half at least, if it's 2 cour) will cover is probably the most dialogue heavy arc in the entire series, and you won’t be getting a lot of the mindless, flashy action that you crave. The focus shifts away from Titans for a while, and instead the arc focuses more on inner political turmoil. So again, if you didn’t like the second season because of the bullshit reasons above (nothing but action would be more boring, in my opinion, and we kind of need that “pointless talking” to answer our questions and you know…..develop the damn story and characters), next season would be even worse for the action junkies. Let’s face it though, the people that this post applies to are going to completely ignore this warning and watch season three anyway, and then they’ll complain week after week after week despite the fact that I, and probably many others, warned them about the nature of the upcoming arc.

Honestly the Uprising Arc might be my favorite arc. To me, this is the arc that pushed AoT into a whole other category of quality that a lot of series don't do. AoT evolves with each arc and it gets more and more complicated, emotional, enduring and mind bending. The Uprising Arc dives into the human struggles of all the people within the walls and introduces the dense and complicated political and social issues. It's awesome. The arc really gave me a lot more respect for the mangaka for diving this deep. After the Uprising Arc, everything builds off of what it presented, I'd say it's the biggest turning point of the series. I'm always surprised when people say it was boring, I found it very engaging. Action =/= excitement, at least to me.
Jun 18, 2017 11:39 AM
Apr 2016
A totally useless season. No questions answered and many more questions raised. Season 3 would follow the suite as Production IG has no other way to keep the hype up.
Jun 18, 2017 12:10 PM

Apr 2016
Ehh..First season was way better still decent.Some seemingly 'random' revelations happened here and there , left so many unanswered questions , pacing was a bit messy some episodes were too boring.This felt more like a build up season than anything besides the last 2 episodes.Cliffhanger in S1 was also much better and shocking.
Jun 18, 2017 12:20 PM

Jul 2015
Thank god this nightmare is over.. Maybe in the next season the show can decide what it wants to be
Jun 18, 2017 1:19 PM

Aug 2013
Another great season and truly enjoyable
9/10
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Jun 18, 2017 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
And so the 2nd season has ended. In my opinion it wasn't as good as the 1st one. Although it's probably mainly because I started reading manga and nothing that was happening was a surprise for me. Apart from that, the animation sucked at times. Anyway, I'm looking forward to 3rd season and I hope to see some improvements.
Jun 18, 2017 1:48 PM
May 2017
The exchange between Ymir and Christa ( Historia ) was what I was waiting for, just a few words but it was heartfelt.
Then Ymir actions were just so surprising really.
Also Erwin is the most fearless character of the series yay.

This episode was just beautiful overall.
(but the scarf thing between Eren and Mikasa was cringy ^^ )
Jun 18, 2017 2:00 PM

Apr 2010
Everyone's basically covered what there is to say about the episode. Levi's reaction to Erwin's weird-ass smile gave me CHILLS. I freaking CALLED there was something up with Erwin from the moment I saw him! The weirdo...

But seriously, can Yuki Kaji get some love? He's already rocked this season with two heavy characters (Eren and Todoroki from Boku no Hero) whom you can't even tell are voice by the same person apart from the timber of the voice, which already is a sign of fantastic voice acting.
And just when you think he can't get any better, he throws in that Eren scene after Hannes. Eren is useless and he knows it, hence why I have such a soft spot for him. That mental breakdown was probably the most heart wrenching thing I've seen since.... since probably a certain Gon Freecs breakdown in Hunter x Hunter.

Give the man an oscar!

Adored this season to bits, and I'm BEYOND hyped for season 3!!
Jun 18, 2017 2:05 PM

Apr 2010
Schopenhauer1 said:
Botato said:
Why would Eren's father kill people though.

Eren's dad wasn't blond

anyone else heard of hair dye? B)
Jun 18, 2017 2:26 PM
Jun 2017
This episode gives tons of clues of how the plot will be set. The coordinate, Historia, Beast Titan. I've written the manga but still, this anime version gives me a shot. The seiyuu, the ost, moreover the animation work well. Can't wait the next season to be aired.
Jun 18, 2017 2:33 PM
Apr 2014
oh man... are you serious? I mean I expected it because he got so much screen time lately but why did we have to lose Hannes?

Also what the fuck was Armin trying to do xD might as well just get it over with if all he can do is swinging his blade around like that.

Well. Finally I'm done with this. S2 felt just random as fuck compared to the first season. The interesting questions are still unanswered. In fact they just created more questions than they answered. And apparently they even had to show a chapter much earlier than it happened in the manga for all that. Fuck Ymir. Could have escaped and become an interesting character. Instead goes with the bad guys for whatever reason.

All in all I'm pretty disappointed how this played out. After we ended S1 with a cliffhanger like that we had to wait 4 years (initially 2 years but then they delayed it) and we got nothing about that. Just more speculations and the likes. I mean it's great we know who is responsible for the beginning of S1 but I really was hoping for more stuff regarding the titan in the wall, more about Annie, more about Eren's father and their old home, more stuff that concludes the things that happened in season 1. Instead we got basically an entirely new story line.

Right now I'm really not sure if it is worth it to wait for another season. I'm not even sure if it's worth it to read the manga anymore. I'm really disappointed how we got basically no answers to the stuff that happened in season 1 and that can't be an anime-original problem.
Jun 18, 2017 2:43 PM

Feb 2008
The episode featured some rather powerful audiovisual experiences. The activation of Eren's Coordinate ability was executed well, as was the mayhem that followed (and the touching scenes that preceded it). Erwin's declaration regarding being one step closer to truth was also exciting.

I loved the Beast Titan's brief appearance as well.
Jun 18, 2017 4:50 PM
Jul 2011
This season shows the series really benefits better for being 2-cour instead.

Felt things were just really getting started and now....nothing but the cocktease with the beast titan, which doesn't really happen until after the political drama arc (which was surprisingly good in the manga).

The Mikasa x Eren scene was way too drawn out too.

Overall things felt it was played too safe, not a whole of new memorable tracks besides that Ymir x Historia one.
Jun 18, 2017 5:03 PM

Jan 2014
Was expecting more, but it was great.
RIP Hannes, managed to smile (somehow) for them even in his last moment...
Jun 18, 2017 5:30 PM

Apr 2015
WOWWWW. Man even tho I'm reading the manga I'm just so hyped for season 3@#$@.

Also HNGGGG
Jun 18, 2017 5:38 PM

Feb 2014
Of course he couldn't transform when most needed.

And damn... I feel bad for Mikasa always giving so much for Eren, seriously. I think she's too awesome for him.
TechOtakuJun 18, 2017 6:24 PM
Jun 18, 2017 6:07 PM

Jun 2012
Ahhh this was so epic... it even gave me goosebumps even though I had already read it. The only problem I had with this season was as always the CGI... damn it felt so out place, season 1 had none except the buildings(I think) even though it was more expensive than this season 2.
Jun 18, 2017 6:13 PM

Sep 2015
This season had some great episodes. I fear howevver for season 3 as it will be really different..
Jun 18, 2017 7:20 PM

May 2014
What a mind-blowing end to such an amazing season...I'll have to re-watch this final episode again because so much went on that my mind just blanked out lol

Aptly named title too. "Scream" indeed...Eren was screaming, Bertholdt was screaming, Armin was screaming, hundreds of dying soldiers were screaming, I was screaming.

Poor Hannes...it wasn't exactly surprising, but it was gross and haunting even by AoT standards. Ripped apart like a party popper while Eren cannibalises his own hand trying to turn into a damn Titan. Yikes.
I wonder why he couldn't turn though? At least he ended up controlling the Titans with what Reiner called the "Coordinate"...seems like that's what their side was after in the first place. Maybe that's why he and Bertholdt were looking for the Beast Titan...I'm pretty sure he has the same ability.

The Eren and Mikasa scene was beautiful and did wonders developing their relationship, but the Ymir and Historia parting scene was the one that got me teary. I hope they get to see each other again someday ;-;

Erwin proving once again how unhinged he is- I think he's been doing the whole soldier thing too long. He was smiling like an absolute creeper...I mean, even Levi was like "dude, wtf you smiling about?" I dunno, it's like there's absolutely nothing left in Erwin- he's on such a different level to anyone else that it's unsettling. Levi's kind of stoic because of what he's been through, but he still displays emotion (Just like Mikasa pours what emotion she has left into Eren), but Erwin isn't like that.

I feel like you could mistake his actions as compassionate, but I can't see it like that at all. It's something more akin to insanity imo. Pretty sure he broke a long time ago and is secretly just waiting to die or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He's just become so much more interesting though- I'd love to see his past!

Also that wasn't...Eren's dad at the end there, was it?

If there wasn't a third season already confirmed, I'd be gnawing at my hand too...but luckily one's already been green-lit!! I try not to hype like an obnoxious fangirl, but what the hell, this season exceeded every single one of my expectations and I can't wait for more XD

Jun 18, 2017 8:06 PM

Sep 2013
Kirie-san said:
Good finale but as impressive as season 1. I liked this season 2 but...

Pros:
- good action
- lots of tragic deaths (sad for them)
- Sasha and Connie got more screentime
- Reiner and Bertolt transformation scene and their development
- Ymir's background
- the talk with Bertolt, Erwin's "sasageyo" and the whole fight (episode 11)
- the fight against Smiling titan with Hannes (with "Barricades") and everybody fighting titans
- good new ost ("Barricades", "Call of Silence", "YOUSEEBIGGIRL"...)
- animation, scenery...

Cons:
- the scene with Hange and Nick on the top of the wall (episode 1): it was better at the end of the second movie
- the lack of ost during some episode
- Ymir and Christa's talks at pratically each episode which became annoying. Too much emphasizes on Christa, making her look badass (episode 12) while she's absolutely not. I'm not saying they're not interesting characters, but their friendship is pissing me off because I liked Ymir better as a "bad girl" who only seems to care about herself and Historia's development is more interesting when Ymir is not around (I've read the manga). But together they're uninteresting.
- lack of Hange and Levi (lol)
- shi*** ending

So season 1 was 10/10
Season 2 is 9/10 maybe 8... but this is still my favorite series.

I really just don't like all the dialogue in the middle of all the action, period. I guess it's an anime thing. The characters have entire conversations while riding 1000 mph on a horse or while titans are coming for them. I guess they have to stick it in there somehow, but not at these moments.

Eren and Mikasa's little romance scene was stupid. I'm also really sick of Christa/Histora.

I give this season: 9/10
Jun 18, 2017 8:46 PM
Jul 2014
SenpieX said:
I haven't read manga but who was this guy at the end??

Same glasses as eren's father O.O

"- This thread is only about this episode. If you want to discuss (future) events from the manga, please use the manga board."

Man, why ask for a spoiler?, most people that watch the anime version dont want know the answer right now,this post is public so a spoiler can destroy the experience of a future or possible plot twist of a lot of people.
Jun 18, 2017 8:59 PM

Sep 2013
10/10 for this episode. Erwin was so cool! He really deserves the commander position. \m/

And Mikasa was so cool too, I just can't get enough of her spinning moves. Also, that little sweet scene between her and Eren was so heart warming <3

Hannes san though </3 You will always be remembered. T___T

Can't wait for S3! This season is a 9/10. Good job!
Jun 18, 2017 9:00 PM

Mar 2013
Blu-ray disks date ?
Jun 18, 2017 10:18 PM

Sep 2016
cl3dson said:
SenpieX said:
I haven't read manga but who was this guy at the end??

Same glasses as eren's father O.O

"- This thread is only about this episode. If you want to discuss (future) events from the manga, please use the manga board."

Man, why ask for a spoiler?, most people that watch the anime version dont want know the answer right now,this post is public so a spoiler can destroy the experience of a future or possible plot twist of a lot of people.
I was just hyped/curious at that time. Calm down ;w;
Jun 18, 2017 10:24 PM

Dec 2012
man I was really hoping we would get to find out whats in erens basement fuck hahaha
Jun 18, 2017 10:47 PM

Sep 2014
damn the season is over already? nooo D: I need to watch all of these episodes again in English dub!

what did the guy at the end mean by "Not yet, eh?"
sunsetoceanJun 18, 2017 11:24 PM

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Jun 18, 2017 10:49 PM
Nov 2016
This season had me worried at the start, first 4 episodes or so were really boring, glad it picked up.
Hated nearly all of the good guys that were left alive (par Mikasa).
Kinda rooted for the titans honestly.

Happy that season 3 will be a thing, but not overly excited.

Jun 18, 2017 11:48 PM
Jun 2009
Antearion said:

Maybe its not to kill people. Maybe he was working on humans turning into titans and was trying to figure out how people can turn into titans and then revert back into human form. Maybe that's what he injected into Eren in season 1. That's my theory at least.

I'm still more on the theory that Eren ate his father after getting the injection.
He must have had eaten a shifter to be able to shift back, and no one else is missing on Reiner's side...
Jun 18, 2017 11:53 PM

Aug 2013
Dark_Soul_ said:
Blu-ray disks date ?

Volume 1: 21st of June
Volume 2: 18th of August
Jun 19, 2017 12:44 AM

Mar 2013
_Spectacled_ said:
Dark_Soul_ said:
Blu-ray disks date ?

_Spectacled_ said:
Dark_Soul_ said:
Blu-ray disks date ?

Is it possible to leak before 21st of June ?
Jun 19, 2017 1:30 AM

Dec 2012
When Eren started crying and saying that he's useless, it was one of the most painful moments I've ever watched in an anime series. Mikasa telling Eren how important he was in her reason to live was one of the most emotional scenes, and it was animated so beautifully. I'm also glad that they didn't make Eren and Mikasa kiss because I think it would be out of place given their situation (she was very close so I thought they might've kissed, I don't remember them kissing in the manga so it would've been a little disappointing to me if they made a change where they kissed in the anime).

I liked this episode, but it felt like the ending faltered considerably. Overall I still think this is a decent setup for the next season and being caught up with the manga I'm actually excited for the next arc even though it's dialogue heavy. It reveals a lot of information and I hope they manage to fit in all the dialogue in an engaging enough way.
Jun 19, 2017 1:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The death of Eren's mother at the hands of the smiling Titan though horrific served as one of the foundations that made Eren want to become a soldier. Now that he's confronted by the same titan that was responsible though im sure he's itching to get revenge.

And the second season of attack on titan finally comes to an end eh. Been a wild ride thats for sure. The battle between the scouting legion and the titans though are as brutal as ever but it was nice seeing the bravery displayed by the legion even as they died. It was sad seeing Hannes die though as when he's not drunk he was a surprisingly capable soldier though. The transformation of Krista/Historia from a meek timid girl to a capable soldier though was nice to see and at the same time it was nice seeing she be able to motivate Ymir as well. I loved the little freeze in time that they put in to allow Mikasa to motivate Eren though. Just as much as Mikasa has protected Eren from all dangers Eren too has also gave Mikasa a reason and motivation to live as well. It was nice to see this part of their relationship highlighted though. Seeing Mikasa blush like a normal girl though was quite funny because it was so out of character for her though. The revelation that Eren's power can only activate when he has both a motivation and something to fight for. In essence its powered by strong emotion eh. But in the end im glad that Eren managed to get revenge on the smiling titan though i never expected him to use other titans for that though. So thats Eren's true ability eh.
And this is the reason for Reiners mission as well eh.

Hmm so in the end Ymir decided to leave and join Reiner eh. Love the insert song that played in the last part of the episode though. Man the scouting legions strength sure has been depleted by this battle though. I love how the final parts of the episode actually showed Eren's memories of his childhood though. Hmm it seems that Ymir actually knows more about what's going on than it seems. Hmm the evacuation of wall Rose means that they will be using up the emergency supplies that people from other walls would have to use. They just don't have the supplies to feed everyone despite already rationing their supplies though. So it's true that the recent titan outbreak actually originated from Connie's home village eh. It must be hard for Connie though. The scouting legion though sure paid a high cost for rescuing Eren though. More than half of their strength and much of their veterans are now dead. Still it is as Jean said all those deaths are on Eren in the end and its up to him to decide on how to honor their sacrifice. The revelation at the end though was pretty surprising though not not much since im already ahead in the manga. Still seeing this voiced was nice to see. Both Levi and Connie must be taking this pretty hard nut it's as Edwin said though. This is one step closer to the truth though. The last part of the episode that shows the determination of the cast though was pretty well done and highlighted the determination that they have in finding the truth.

Hmm damm but Reiners throwing titans around like they weight nothing at all. Man the titans despite being thrown are still able to get up and run again after that what durability. Hmm Erwin really is a dedicated soldier and one that will gladly lay down his life for the cause though. Though this battle had many heroes i would say that Hannes and Erwin are probably the best ones. Its interesting to see Ymir's struggle so much with what to do though lol. As her oldest friend Historia can easily tell when something is bothering Ymir and especially when her behavior becomes so unusual as well. Krista really has developed a lot since the first season though and its nice that she too has found a reason and a motivation to fight though. Hmm i can understand why Eren is so determined to end the smiling titan with his own hands though. Mikasa must be pretty frustrated that she can't help either Eren or Hannes due to her injuries though. But damm things really look bad for the scouting legion though. Damm but Eren not being able to turn into a titan despite biting chunks out of his arm was surprising. Mikasa must feel terrible as she see's this though. Damm if only Eren had been able to turn into a titan though then maybe Hannes would have been saved. Seeing what has happened though i can see why Eren is so frustrated and angry that nothing about him has changed at all despite his titan powers. The frustration and the despair though was very well done in this scene though.
Pages (14) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Something I personally love about Attack on Titan (Slight Spoilers if not seen AOT from season 1 onwards)

Nght_Walkr - Sep 24

7 by rosieeeeee »»
Yesterday, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 2, 2017

435 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 25, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 7, 2017

440 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 25, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

932 by AvenSawanami »»
Jun 24, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 28, 2017

345 by AvenSawanami »»
Jun 24, 7:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.