Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 6 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 16, 2017 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, that skull thing gave me the creeps.

Looks like events from the past are connecting with events of the present. Willem also meets a familar face. Nice to also see a little bit of action in fantasy style. I feel like Chtholly showed more of fragile side of herself this episode though.

Stark700May 16, 2017 5:32 PM
May 16, 2017 9:01 AM

Oct 2012
And that's the end of the second volume.
I like how they animated the last scene more, compared to the LN. There's also another insert song from TRUE.
May 16, 2017 9:01 AM

Dec 2014
The parts I liked about this episode were the ones with Elq and the last scene. About the first, it does add to what you read in the novel with animated sourroundings, background music and Elq's voice.
However I've to say that this was probably the worst episode so far, in terms of ln adaption. They rushed through half of vol2 in a single episode. And the aftermath is quite visible. Probably not as much as last week for anime watchers, but this episode was much more important than the fight in the city. Oh well, moving on.

I enjoyed the banter between Willem and Suwong, but they made the latter look like an idiot lol, instead of a great sage. Not that he had a tone of authority in the novel, but wasn't so happy go lucky either.
The conversation between Suwong, Ebon and Willem was relatively ok, the most important stuff was said: part of the truth behind the destruction of the world; their objective; their role in the creation of Reigul Aire and the fairies' creation and how little they consider their lives. They can make "as many as they want" like they said, the problem is the Kalyons number..

They changed the last scene this week too, again for the better. In the novel she said why she liked him as an internal monologue, while here she said it to him face to face. It was much more romantic and sad at the same time.

This week's memory scenes:
http://imgur.com/a/kH7ZV

AnathorMay 17, 2017 2:07 AM
May 16, 2017 9:13 AM
May 2017
Hey, do you know what website I can watch this episode? Looking for it for a long time now
May 16, 2017 9:35 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Such a great episode filled with reunions, more revelations and a bit of sadness but even though the episode ended on a happy note, I just cant help but feel worried for what's to come

Looks like the mage/humanity did even more fucked up things and now that we know that these girls only have a specific time limit before they die + this past life thing (I'm guessing the kid voice and the red haired girl is Holly's actual self) I can't bring myself to prepare for the incoming feels

May 16, 2017 9:47 AM

Nov 2013
Wow what an episode! Despite the rearranging stuff (hope some bits left out are inserted later on, like they did it in this episode) and the natural rushing, imo they managed to work it well in this episode. The only thing I didn't quite like was the comedy related to Suwong, since I feel that it should have been toned down a bit, for his character's image sake. In spite of Willem thanking him (it wasn't explained why) it should have been more obvious that Suwong was forcing himself to act like his old self for Willem's sake (and he noticed). That aside I really liked how informative their conversation turned out and how they kept that hint at the end, since Suwong purposely didn't use that card which may as well have brought Willem to his side.

As for the other part of the episode I also liked Chtholly's struggle with the encroachment and the Elq bits. Needless to say that the highlight was yet again the reunion of the 2 main leads at the end. That new track played in that scene was lovely yet again.
KaitonMay 16, 2017 10:26 AM

May 16, 2017 9:58 AM

Jun 2015
Got to meet Suwong. Him and Willem are old friends. The skull was the enemy that Willem defeated. Him and Suwong are the ones who are making the weapons. Got to see a bit more of Chtholly's fight. The reunion at the end was heartwarming.
May 16, 2017 9:58 AM

Oct 2014
I see what they are doing. The author wants volume 3 to be as stuffed full of revelations as possible for the rest of the season.

clever on his part, and the rearranged parts of the second volume work better then the book, IMO.
May 16, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Pretty interesting revelations regarding the creation of the aerial world, the creation of fairies, their lifespan and their mental state along with the hallf truth about the beasts I guess?

Talking skulls are always amusing, I like how the skull is actually the beast Willem defeated in the past. Overall I liked the conversation between Willen, Suwong and Ebon and it had some really interesting revelations.

So Chtholly's visions were actually memories of her original life, I was really sad to see her mind state deteriorate like that, actually thought she was close to dead at some point.

The whole ordeal with Elq was pretty cool, I'd love to know more about her.

Really glad for the sweet happy ending to the episode. :)
May 16, 2017 10:04 AM

Mar 2016
Okay this time there are some stuff to say.
I thought some transitions were jarring, and they didn't do the battle flashback much justice when we saw Kutori sink the island to stop the beast, how they discussed different possiblities to deal with it, and the Ithea-Kutori moments where completely removed which kinda takes away from ithea's characters who plays the best friend role from my view point in this series. However, i think Souwong, Ebon, and Willem re-union was done well though they waited until this moment to explain the truth behind the fairies' creation. There were re-arrangements of scenes like the Willem, Souwong, Lilia moments from previous chapters. Overall, decent episode, but some parts didn't do justice to the source.
Also kutori dialogue after defeating the beast was something i was looking forward to but got cut sadly.
Shishou_23May 16, 2017 10:09 AM
May 16, 2017 10:06 AM

Oct 2014
DragonSlayer_19 said:

I thought some transitions where jarring, and they didn't do the battle flashback much justice when we saw Kutori sink the island to stop the beast, how they discussed different possiblities to deal with it, and the Ithea-Kutori moments where completely removed which kinda takes away from ithea's characters who plays the best friend role from my view point in this series. However, i think Souwong, Ebon, and Willem re-union was done well though they waited until this moment to explain the truth behind the fairies' creation. There were re-arrangements of scenes like the Willem, Souwong, Lilia moments from previous chapters. Overall, decent episode, but some parts didn't do justice to the source.

Trust the original author. He knows what he is doing. the way it went in the LN wold be even more awkward if it was done exactly then it is here, because different standards and all that.
May 16, 2017 10:08 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Thankfully, the show is back to form after two rather lackluster episodes.

Very, very interesting conversation between Willem and Souwong who also lived to this day. We get to know that fairies are being brought back to life by necromancy powers, that's fucked. Of course, they don't fear death.

Chtolly's voices in her head were very trippy and unnerving, she lost her mind in the process. That was a bad sight. She was actually able to overcome it though by remembering her promise and telling Elq that she will rather go back. What that means for her in the process though now, that remains to be seen (Ithea's line was pretty foreboding).

That last scene was very beautiful, loved it.
May 16, 2017 10:16 AM

Dec 2014
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Okay this time there are some stuff to say.
I thought some transitions were jarring, and they didn't do the battle flashback much justice when we saw Kutori sink the island to stop the beast, how they discussed different possiblities to deal with it, and the Ithea-Kutori moments where completely removed which kinda takes away from ithea's characters who plays the best friend role from my view point in this series. However, i think Souwong, Ebon, and Willem re-union was done well though they waited until this moment to explain the truth behind the fairies' creation. There were re-arrangements of scenes like the Willem, Souwong, Lilia moments from previous chapters. Overall, decent episode, but some parts didn't do justice to the source.
Also kutori dialogue after defeating the beast was something i was looking forward to but got cut sadly.

I really hope they are not going to cut that. However seeing how they have been using flashbacks, it is likely that they will show it later on. Like a conversation between them, after she woke up.
AnathorMay 16, 2017 10:22 AM
May 16, 2017 10:21 AM

Oct 2016
So yeah to sum it up, pretty big deviation for LN readers, rushed over big part of the emotional rollercoaster as well as foreshadowings . One positive thing though, the encroachment flashbacks were executed pretty great.
May 16, 2017 10:23 AM

Mar 2016
AsuraDestructor said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

I thought some transitions where jarring, and they didn't do the battle flashback much justice when we saw Kutori sink the island to stop the beast, how they discussed different possiblities to deal with it, and the Ithea-Kutori moments where completely removed which kinda takes away from ithea's characters who plays the best friend role from my view point in this series. However, i think Souwong, Ebon, and Willem re-union was done well though they waited until this moment to explain the truth behind the fairies' creation. There were re-arrangements of scenes like the Willem, Souwong, Lilia moments from previous chapters. Overall, decent episode, but some parts didn't do justice to the source.

Trust the original author. He knows what he is doing. the way it went in the LN wold be even more awkward if it was done exactly then it is here, because different standards and all that.

Yeah I trust Akira-sensei. However, this episode i have to say didn't do justice to the battle and Ithea's character. Not saying i didn't like the episode, quite the opposite and loved the reinion animated. Also still no mention of who is Elq actually is, but i guess it's not that important at this stage.

I wonder if anime only viewers make the connection between her and Ebon considering she said "Jade... Ebo" .....

Reminds me also, that face Ebon made when Souwong cut him blaming the True World cult for creating beasts as biological weapons. Then Ebon says "why didn't you tell him the truth about the beasts?" Shit if only Willem knew the truth back here....
May 16, 2017 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
So we found out how the fairies are created and why they are good to be weapons. We also learned about their short-life span and their mental state. I can't help but feel sad for them.

Willem was reunited with his old friend Souwong but he didn't tell the truth about the beasts. Now I'm even more curious about them. Also, Chtholly split an island in half.

At least the episode had a good and heartwarming ending. Next episode, butter cake time. I hope.

I still can't believe that skull thing to be the beast that Willem defeated.
LeoMay 16, 2017 10:27 AM

May 16, 2017 10:28 AM

Mar 2016
@Leo_10

Ebon is an immortal earth god (not a beast) thought to bring divine punishment on humans first . If you go back to episode 3, when he exploded, you can spot a flaming skull.
May 16, 2017 10:34 AM

Nov 2013
Although haven't read the second volume, There are some parts that I disagree with yours.

Anathor said:
This was probably the worst episode so far, in terms of ln adaption. For the most part I liked how they have been re-arranging things; but here I can't defend them. They animated half of vol2 in 1 episode..

Bear in mind that this is the author who wrote the script, so I'd say that the author knows which arc is better compressed or stay included. On the optimist side, we know that the last 3 volumes won't be as compressed as the second volume.

Anathor said:

I enjoyed the banter between Willem and Suwong, but they made the latter look like an idiot lol, instead of a great sage.

Eh, I saw him as someone who knows what he's doing and someone who literally use any options to literally save their dying world.

Anathor said:
They changed how Chtholly woke up, ofc cutting away stuff and re-arranging again; but at least it still conveyed the feelings it was supposed to.

As someone who has written a short story at least once, I can think that as some ways to add more sentences into the novel to meet Editor-san's standard.
GethemalotMay 16, 2017 10:38 AM
May 16, 2017 11:12 AM

Jul 2007
Lots of things rearranged or changed. The episode still manages to carry the main points across but the rest of this hinges on how well the rearranged parts and things fit latter on.

Okay episode overall. Good for anime only just a bit disappointed as ln reader.
May 16, 2017 11:13 AM

Jul 2012
For me, this was one of the best episodes. It did what the previous did not made: it got me hooked 'till the end.
The revelations abou the fairies was really well delivered. But, I guess the origin of the beasts was not truth. Oh man...it is going to be sad, isn't it?

Kutori and Willien still don't click with me as a couple. But, I can see he truly cares about her.

(So, I just read that the battle that Kutori and the others were fighting was supposed to be for months or smething...wow, now it makes sense why she was so upset. They totally failed at delivering the passage of time right XD)

May 16, 2017 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
wait wait. I'm a bit confused. While Willem was still on the surface 500 years ago, what was he and his team fighting against? Was it the beasts? If so what need did he have to fight against Ebon?

ofc if its information yet to be explained then just let me know that that is the case. I like this series so i just want to make sure i'm not leaving any holes.
May 16, 2017 11:25 AM

Dec 2016
So all the girls are spirits of dead kids, mass produced not to acknowledge death or their own life so they can die again, or the go mad?
That is pretty fucked up, fam....

Also, I ship Willem and Souwong :P

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
May 16, 2017 11:26 AM

Sep 2015
I got the power of love!
Into the Internet!
May 16, 2017 11:29 AM

Dec 2014
@Ya-Shiro it is stuff still not confirmed in the anime. Albeit it should have been by now.

@Nexxkinn Looks like that after I edited my post you wrote yours with the old version :/
I usually watch SukaSuka's episodes twice, since the first time I can't help but watch it as a LN reader and look for differences and what went lost, instead of what was gained. The fact that english is not my first language doesn't help either. Anyway some stuff I did address in the edit, however I still think this is the episode that had most glaring differences in terms of adaption. Mostly due to the cuts and re-arrangements, that were fine in some parts and not much in others.
This was the edited sentence after I watched it the second time.

Anathor said:
However I've to say that this was probably the worst episode so far, in terms of ln adaption. They rushed through half of vol2 in a single episode. And the aftermath is quite visible. Probably not as much as last week for anime watchers, but this episode was much more important than the fight in the city.

Nexxkinn said:

Bear in mind that this is the author who wrote the script, so I'd say that the author knows which arc is better compressed or stay included. On the optimist side, we know that the last 3 volumes won't be as compressed as the second volume.

Aye I'm aware, which is why I tend not to say that something got cut, unless I'm 100% positive that it won't be shown later.
I'm perfectly fine with cuts and re-arrangements, however I would have cut the adventure in the city last week to make space for this week's episode. Chtolly's condition and Willem's visit to Suwong should have been two separate episodes imo. They are both very important to the story, compared to other stuff they animated the past two weeks.

Nexxkinn said:

Eh, I saw him as someone who knows what he's doing and someone who literally use any options to literally save their dying world.

He does indeed know his stuff, he's holding information from Willem as seen by his last line. What I meant was his tone during the dialogues between the two, which wasn't the one I was expecting. The silly background music definitely played a role too during these scenes.

Nexxkinn said:

As someone who has written a short story at least once, I can think that as some ways to add more sentences into the novel to meet Editor-san's standard.

Oh I didn't mean that in a negative way. I preferred the anime version, as it did cut a few lines and scenes that weren't really necessary. For example Nygglatho and Willem weren't in her room. So she walked to their room and overheard their conversation, then got found out by the kids. The lines she said to him, about why she liked him, she said them as an internal monologue. So it was definitely an improvement to see her actually say those words to him.
AnathorMay 16, 2017 11:34 AM
May 16, 2017 11:32 AM

Jul 2007
Ya-Shiro said:
wait wait. I'm a bit confused. While Willem was still on the surface 500 years ago, what was he and his team fighting against? Was it the beasts? If so what need did he have to fight against Ebon?

While at this point one has vague idea about what it is in novel, there's absolutely no indication in anime whether what we saw Willem fight is the same as the beasts the Fairies are fighting.

Although timeline does not add up for them to be Beasts. The fact that the thing he fought is helping the sage also contradicts them being beasts.

The only hint that can be given to be honest is:

Anathor said:

He does indeed know his stuff, he's holding information from Willem as seen by his last line. What I meant was his tone during the dialogues between the two, which wasn't the one I was expecting. The silly background music definitely played a role too during these scenes.

I see no real problems with his portrayal in anime versus LN. A lot of his behavior can be read as delusional or downplaying things, which makes sense.
AhenshihaelMay 16, 2017 11:41 AM
May 16, 2017 11:37 AM

Sep 2013
Souwong and the thing willem beat are behind the floating islands and the fairies being wandering spirits.
Chtolly losing her consciousness to another spirit but she pulls through to go to willem again :'(
May 16, 2017 11:39 AM

Jun 2016
I'm really enjoying this series, A lot of world building has gone one with lots of characters being developed. A lot of people seem to be complaining about the lack of action and the fact that we missed a big battle earlier on and only saw flashbacks. But I think this has just about the right amount of action.

May 16, 2017 11:46 AM

Nov 2016
This was a great episode.

So Wilhelms old friend Souwong and the skull are responsible for the fairy weapons, but I wonder why Souwong hid the truth behind the beasts ? *implying that they' also responsible for them*

The end of the episode was heart wrenching and beautiful at the same time, have to admit that the music contributed much to it.

I honestly don't know which direction Chthollys destiny will take. The show is playing with my hopes in this regard, even though the outcome may be obvious I'm sure it will hit home hard, if fate takes turn for the worse. Bittersweet endings are usually my cup of tea, but I really hope that we will get something less "depressing" this time.

Lightnovel readers please don't spoiler me :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 16, 2017 11:55 AM

Mar 2016
@Ya-shiro

Some of those questions should have been answered by now as a form of foreshadowing, and the full picture is revealed in the end so no worries.

@Anathor

I see where you're coming from here . Also By craming both Souwong and Willem's reunion with Kutori's condition in one episode, they had to go over many things which also doesn't leave dramatic moments enough time to place thier effects too (this might just be me though cause I already know what happens lol) in addition to some weird transitions I mentioned. This chapter was definitely hard to handle in anime form though in all fairness cause even the battle flashback was part of the same chapter of the reunion in the LN. Also question, did the bunny report Kutori's encroachment in LN ? I probably forgot that lol

Also we're going to see Rhantolk next week :)
Shishou_23May 16, 2017 11:58 AM
May 16, 2017 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the answers guys.
May 16, 2017 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
Willem's reunion back in episode 4 didn't really do much for me but Seeing Ctholly wake up after all that has happened and tell her why she fell in love with Willhem and Willhem saying something as simple as "Welcome back" when she woke up really touched me.

My AOTS so far this season.
May 16, 2017 12:00 PM

Feb 2016
fuck man, the truth about the fairies ;-;

DW_lazy said:
So all the girls are spirits of dead kids, mass produced not to acknowledge death or their own life so they can die again, or the go mad?
That is pretty fucked up, fam....

Agree

my god is this the sad week? shows just kept up being heartbreaking

First Zero, then Re=L and now this... what the fuck!
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 16, 2017 12:02 PM

Jul 2014
Lots of interesting and messed up revelations (seriously, the truth behind the Fairies is absolutely horribly tragic), but there's obviously a lot more that we still aren't being told, not least the actual truth behind the Beasts; obviously there's a lot fishy about Souwong, and I can only assume based on the talking skull's comments that he has a lot to do with that as well. Also, even though Chtholly was able to recover from the mind break this time, it's all too obvious that this is going to have disastrous consequences later on. At any rate, I'm just relieved that the promise will finally be kept, especially with how happy Chtholly and Willem were to finally be properly reunited.

Great episode as usual.
May 16, 2017 12:02 PM

Jun 2012
From badass monster into immobilized skull, thats kinda sad :) Really enjoyed this episode, i felt sorry for Ctholly, and im glad she make it back, but, how long it will be before she snaps again? Not to mention other girls...

Once again i tip my hat to Hikari Okada, she does great job as Elk.
May 16, 2017 12:10 PM

Sep 2016
that conversation between men is the first and only exciting thing in this anime geez
I'm actually looking forward to the actual plot (not some corny FEELS)
the rest of the anime are just full with wimpy overdramatic crybabies scene with loli
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 16, 2017 12:20 PM

Aug 2016
Quite a way to pick up after the somewhat lackluster Episode 5, I'd say.

Seeing Souwong as a link to Willem's past really helped a bit with the latter's backstory, and the whole casual old man theme was really enjoyable. Sucks that everything was more or less tarnished when he admitted to having developed the fairies with the idea that they were expandable. I'm sure binding spirits would have been fine and all had they not developed personalities and "acted" like real beings, even if they technically weren't. I have to respect Willem for not wanting to participate in their previously fated demise, even if they have retain short lifespans.

He also makes a good point, too, about how there's nothing to even return to on the surface. They've built their lives upon the floating islands for what, five hundred years now? Is it really okay to justify sacrificing the lives of the fairies just so you can return to nothingness? I would say no.

With that in mind, as mentioned, Souwong withheld additional information regarding the beasts that could prove devastating later on. I'm intrigued to learn of this, though I feel it would bring some unwelcome heartache and required sacrifices as a result.

Moving on to the real conflict, it was nice to see the dots connected with the weird flashbacks that had been happening to Chtholly, and even more so that she was able to overcome her deterioration because of her promise to Willem.

I still have a sense of foreboding that these "miracles" remain few and far between and that fairly soon we might achieve our first major heartbreak, but I'm otherwise content with how this episode was resolved.

All in all, I felt like this was a nice, informative episode that helped the series swing upward in favorability. I get the feeling that Episode 7 will be fairly cozy, though only so to prepare us for what's to come.
May 16, 2017 12:21 PM

Oct 2014
Best episode so far imo

Also the conflict between Blacksword Agate and Mage-kun is really interesting, and if done well, will be yummy :3
May 16, 2017 12:38 PM

Sep 2013
i thought Chtholly hair color will change into the red one in this episode but it's not happening in this episode.

i still don't get it what MC, his old friend and his old rival(?) about what those fairy made of. from what i got from their conversation, i thought that maybe those fairies was made from the former human memories/anything what the human left which still lingering in that world and Chtholly was made from MC's friend, the one with the red hair from the flashback because if i remember it correctly Chtholly's sword/dug weapon looks like the one the red hair girl used 500 years ago.

and yes i just notice it that the red hair girl from the first episode (the one who jump from the air ship) was Chtholly after i watch it again when i recommend this series to my friend.
"... Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."
May 16, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 2015
Interesting episode. not much happened but we learned more about the world and the fairies. good to see he met a old friend. Though his friend seems to be responsible for what is going on right now. Probably not intentional but it may be friendship breaking.

I respect him. While saving the world is obviously the 'right' choice. As Kiritsugu said, few for the many. But Who actually believes in that? It isn't even a very good ideal. it is just a logical choice. But we humans also run by emotions. And I like that a main character actually can't get to BOTH save the world while preserving their love ones. They have to choose, and unlike the typical mu justice, he chose his love ones.
While I also like those edgy ones that choose the world, but it is more refreshing to see something more believable.

The ending is a bit odd how she managed to come back. though that may be explained later seeing how she seem to be talking to her past self. maybe this past self thing isn't always a death sentence for them. Maybe it is poorly understood? IDK. Will have to see. Once this anime is over I'm definitely reading it.
May 16, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2015
Caltsio said:
i thought Chtholly hair color will change into the red one in this episode but it's not happening in this episode.

i still don't get it what MC, his old friend and his old rival(?) about what those fairy made of. from what i got from their conversation, i thought that maybe those fairies was made from the former human memories/anything what the human left which still lingering in that world and Chtholly was made from MC's friend, the one with the red hair from the flashback because if i remember it correctly Chtholly's sword/dug weapon looks like the one the red hair girl used 500 years ago.

and yes i just notice it that the red hair girl from the first episode (the one who jump from the air ship) was Chtholly after i watch it again when i recommend this series to my friend.

What I got out of their explanation was pretty simple.
To fight the monsters, the magus summoned ghosts and gave them a body. The fairies don't have memories of their past life. But using too much venemium will start to cause the memories to resurface and can be mind breaking.
They don't have a long lifespan and apparently don't fear death. IDK if that is natural or just trained since young. Regardless they don't have the instinct to fear death unlike most organisms. So if you never teach them or have them develop self-worth, they are probably going to be willing to die.
Of course that is hard to do since as they experience more, you get situation like Chtholly.

The whole thing about the armed group creating the monster was a lie. The magus interrupted Mr.skull when he was trying to explain the truth. Mr.skull asked why afterwards and it seems like it is something that may ruin their friendship. So I suspect the magus accidentally caused it somehow.
My question is who was Mr.Skull really then? Always thought he was one of those monsters. yea I'm calling him Mr.skull. It is rather interesting to see an old enemy to be rather friendly.
May 16, 2017 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Also question, did the bunny report Kutori's encroachment in LN ? I probably forgot that lol

The bunny told the Great Sage and Suwong told Willem, they removed the dialogue and sped up the thing in the anime. I wonder if the bunny was afraid of a second punch if he told him directly lol
May 16, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2016
GREAT EPISODE! Now let's continue this
May 16, 2017 1:26 PM

Nov 2016
Another amazing episode from one of the best animes this season. First one on this season that manages to make me cry. Does anybody know how many episodes there will be?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2017 1:59 PM

Aug 2013
If it will keep it like this till the end, I'm ready to give it 10/10.
Pure awesomeness. Great world, characrers, direction and art. As I said before - definitely my favorite series from this season and this year (for now).
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 16, 2017 2:02 PM

Jan 2017
Another great episode! The mysteries revolving around this post-apocalyptic fantasy story are getting ever more interesting. The revelation of where the fairies come from seemed a little rushed at first. But of course, now that the viewer knows, how much more painful will every scene with the girls become.

But the credit for this episode being fantastic goes to its ending. How I've waited for this! No unnecessary jokes ruining the mood, no tsundere-like holding back. Just two people feeling what they feel and acting accordingly. Oh boy!
May 16, 2017 2:57 PM
Apr 2017
If you think that the truth regarding the fairies is fucked up, The mystery surrounding the beast is pretty fucked too, or at least, there's one thing about the beast that will make you flip your table and suffer for days.
May 16, 2017 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
The most shocking thing of the episode was the skull turning out to be the being Willem defeated in the flashback, and him being on the side of the good guys, no less.
And Suwong went from cute shota to scruffy old man, time is sure unforgiving, lmao.
May 16, 2017 3:22 PM
Aug 2016
Great episode. Really heartwarming ending scene, and a friend who read the novel told be that it's gonna become far better later on. Too simple to say that i'm more hyped episode after episode.
May 16, 2017 3:30 PM

Jul 2012
That ending! Chtholly! <3
May 16, 2017 3:35 PM

Nov 2014
Does I'm the only one who noticed Nygglatho wasn't there for a second in the hug scene and then she was there again? It might just be to make the scene look more emotional tho..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

268 by 2ndKnight »»
Jun 18, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

461 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 15, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2017

163 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 8:49 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2017

158 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.