Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 10, 2017 6:40 AM

Jan 2008
I have to admit that while I don't care for any of the characters in this show, I'm enjoying watching it every week.

We all know Akane is a sl*t, so why are people cursing and hating on her now? Oh, yes. Because she's in the way of their favorite ship which is Mugi/Hanabi. Well, I do believe that no matter what happens now, Mugi and Hanabi are bound to end up together eventually. I don't really ship it but this is what I think will happen. It's either that or Mugi and Hanabi both move on with their lives and ultimately wind up with other people. Honestly, I think this will be my favorite ending for this series. I mean, what's there to like about this ship? Both Mugi and Hanabi are disturbed teenagers and them being in unrequited loves doesn't make them compatible. I'd rather they both go their separate ways as there's much more to learn before they commit themselves to a relationship.

Mugi is obsessed with Akane and I don't think this will change anytime soon but he'll have to let go sooner or later as she will never be his. Hanabi already got rejected and her relationship with Ecchan is over, so who knows what will happen now. Only one chapter of the manga left, so I wonder how the author will wrap the whole thing up in just one chapter.
Mar 10, 2017 7:07 AM

May 2015
Glad to see Ecchan coming to her senses when it comes to Hanabi.
The relationship between Ecchan and her cousin is something I can't bring myself to like though.

Also loved seeing that Moka/Moca really did follow up on her words and drop the princess act. She seems happier now.
Mar 10, 2017 7:58 AM

May 2009
From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too. Rob Schneider is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb.
Mar 10, 2017 8:01 AM

Nov 2015
Screw you Mugi and Sensei.

Mar 10, 2017 9:03 AM
Jun 2012
Zoos said:

The true hard thing is that Hanabi asked Ecchan to keep being friends, and that's a little selfish.

Yes. It can be selfish, not wanting to be alone. Or she thinks she's being nice. But that will make it much harder for someone to move on.
Mar 10, 2017 9:08 AM

Jul 2014
Well, I guess that'll be that for Ecchan now, as this feels perfectly conclusive as far as her character arc is concerned, not least because of how honestly and sincerely it was handled and presented. Still not quite a perfect cut-off of their relationship though, as Hanabi understandably wants to maintain the one real friendship she has, especially with Mugi letting himself be completely and utterly tricked by Akane, as shown in that last scene before the credits. With all the focus on Hanabi this week, I imagine that's where things will shift to next week, which certainly won't be easy to watch at all, but in a good way.
Mar 10, 2017 9:51 AM

Sep 2015
Haruka Tomatsu's doing a wonderful job as Sanae! Didn't even recognize her voice until I checked.
Mar 10, 2017 10:37 AM

Aug 2016

love the hat. xddd
Mar 10, 2017 10:55 AM
Dec 2015
Underwhelming compared to the series usually high standard. The pacing was way too fast here. It felt like I was flying through characters feelings and major plot points at blinding speed. It gave me no time to really feel the chemistry between Hanabi and Sanae, and a lot of scenes felt like they came out of nowhere as a result. The voice acting while Hanabi and Sanae were shopping also seemed really forced to me, which is part of the reason I had trouble feeling the happiness that they said to be feeling and why the dramatic climax towards the end fell flat. It wasn't bad by any means, but compared to the usual quality of the show this felt like a big step down. That being said, the editing and visual flow of this episode was on point. There were some really awesome cuts here, something that has always been a major strength of this series but especially this episode. I really hope that they don't rush Mugi's arc leading into the ending, because if they do it right this will end up being one of the best romance anime of recent time.
Mar 10, 2017 11:13 AM
Aug 2016
Doesn't anyone feel sorry for Mugi? T_T He has been used by women his whole (love)live..
And I really have problems with how to vote this Anime! 7-8-9, sometimes I am even thinking about 6 or 10 :D
Can anyone relate? ^.^
Mar 10, 2017 11:46 AM

Mar 2016
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
The irony I was smiling at : did the mangaka create the cousin for karmic retribution? He is like Ecchan, a pushy stalker in love and I'm sure if he had had the psychological ascendancy on Ecchan like Ecchan had on Hanabi, he would already have gotten in bed with her.

He is not useless though and unlike Ecchan he is not into getting his love interest psychologically destroyed, he is the one who helps his cousin and Hanabi to come to an end, as far as their unhealthy relationship goes. I wonder if the last scenes with Ecchan is pointing at a bi-resolution for her. Hanabi is bisexual but Ecchan was presented like lesbian 100% so far, not bisexual. We'll see (or not).

The struggle around the "let's be friend" feels real. That's a mature romance for you.

Moka - Hanabi argument is usually a flag for future friendship. We'll see.

I don't like the cousins appearance but I guess it was done to mirror Ecchan's unrequited love. I really hope they don't get together, because I don't like him and it would feel wrong to give a very clearly lesbian character that says she doesn't like men that ending. Not sure though because has been done before. The Japs do like to pend the notion that homosexual relationships are just adolescent phases and that its something they grow out of when they age.

Also damn slut sensei got some arch to her back. RIP Hanabi she ain't going to win as long as Mugi is still trying to be captain save a hoe.
SoundsOfTheWild3Mar 10, 2017 11:51 AM
Mar 10, 2017 12:13 PM

Jun 2014
Quite the intese second half but im proud of both Sanae and Hanabi moving on even though it was hard for and for the cousin for speaking sense into Hanabi.
Mar 10, 2017 12:34 PM
Jan 2016
I'm not a big fan of this episode
I though that in episode 8 Atsuya was useless But in this episode he was useful. I know that Hanabi knows that what she's doing to Ecchan is wrong, the way she's using her, But Atsuya pushed Hanabi to end DEFINITELY this relationship with Ecchan. He's a good guy. He's the only one sane in this anime. He's not scummy.

I didn't understand how the fuck Ecchan changed her mind and decided to let Hanabi go out of the blue Like i'm not saying that what she did is wrong I WANTED THAT FROM THE BEGINNING but 5 minutes ago she wanted to do the impossible to let Hanabi fall in love with her. It would of been great if we saw how she came to this point, to change her mind

Hanabi felt guilty that she was using her and though that Ecchan is an angel she did nothing wrong to Hanabi like she didn't take any advantages of her Like Hanabi was the only culprit BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT ECCHAN WAS USING HANABI AS MUCH AS HANABI WAS USING ECCHAN LIKE WHY DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT HANABI ?????? Both of them are guilty at the end. Not only Hanabi or Ecchan. BOTH OF THEM ARE

One of the rare thing I love in this episode was the ending of the relationship of Hanabi and Ecchan. It's for the best of both of them to end this relationship because that relationship is so unhealthy, violent and aggressive. If they stay in this relationship, they will end up hurting each other. It was so realistic when Ecchan first refused the request of Hanabi in terms of staying friends. When you're in love with a person and you got rejected it's so hard for you to be friend with the beloved person. So obviously Ecchan would of though like that and this felt for me so real because that's what happen in real life

I loved Moca's character development in this episode. She seemed more happy and more comfortable in this episode and I like that because she was to me an annoying loli childhood friend. I like her more now

Finally Mugi. MUGI WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING ???????? LIKE SERIOUSLY ??????? AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
Akane is still using him and he fucking KNOWS THAT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A TERRIBLE PERSON SHE IS. I though this only was in episode 8 like Mugi wanted to fill the void in his heart but to continue with it. I though that you were better than that. I am disappointed. I still can't believe that IN SHOCK
Mar 10, 2017 1:21 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Thank fucking god, Hanabi and Ecchan moved on from each other. Good cousin right there to help.
Mar 10, 2017 1:21 PM
Feb 2015
I will continue to ship hanabi and ecchan forever.
Mar 10, 2017 1:37 PM
Feb 2015
katsu044 said:
That feeling when the yuri route is actually the best route but won't happen

worst feeling EVER.
I truly loved hanabiXecchan.... oh well
Mar 10, 2017 1:42 PM

Dec 2009
Lawli-Pop said:
Her hat though. Lol'd harder than I should have

I didn't even notice that, that's pretty funny and delish XD

Smudy said:
Thank fucking god, Hanabi and Ecchan moved on from each other. Good cousin right there to help.
no.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 10, 2017 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
hmm now im starting to wonder is this gonna be full and last episodes rushed, season 2 or a movie/special later on?
Mar 10, 2017 2:20 PM

Sep 2013
So that cousin is not fully useless, he did interrupt on yuri ship though......

Felt good that Hana-Ecchan complex feelings got resolved amicably and the maturity shown by Moca instilled a new outlook in Hanabi.......a new yuri ship????

Mugi being a lust-addicted boy to Akane, show some resolve damnit....totally not worth with neo-Hanabi.
Mar 10, 2017 2:49 PM

Jun 2015
Fine episode I guess. However, I didn't like the ending of the scene with Hanabi and Sanae in the rain. As we understand, Hanabi wants to keep her friend and figures that the only way to do this is to let time change Sanae's feelings, just like with her and Mugi.

Then, contradicting everything that just happened, the scene ends with a kiss. The best possible outcome would be a hug, to show this new step into their struggle for friendship, but no, the director decided to go with a kiss.
Mar 10, 2017 3:06 PM
Jun 2016
The relationship between Hanabi and Ecchan are finished. Akane plays on Mugi, but Hanabi didn't found hapyness. Wonder how this série would end.
Mar 10, 2017 3:42 PM
Jun 2016
hanabi should just leave mugi and everyone behind, move forward, and find happiness tbh

and mugi, you had one job, man
Mar 10, 2017 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
Thnx4dafood said:
Goku said:
I'm so glad a Ecchan and Hanabi relationship isn't happening. I'm not really a big fan of Ecchan. So when I wait a whole week and get an Ecchan-Hanabi centric episode it was a kind of a let down. Yet I'm glad about the result.

Same here. She's so pushy imo. Kinda scary the way she always seems to force their friendly moments into creep ones (Oh we're at the library? Lemme finger you.). I like yuri but not this xD

That library scene was truly disturbing. And what makes it so ironic is Ecchan basically did to Hanabi what Hanabi SAVED her from-- which is why she likes her in the first place. She was being secretly assulted on the train and Hanabi saved her. That's why she has this crazy crush. And yet she's gonna molest her friend in public too?

And she continued to be pushy this ep. Like she knew she wouldn't get anywhere yet she still forced the physical intimacy aspect to get herself some closure? Selfish. She never really thought of Hanabi at all. And I find it annoying how Hanabi tried to defend her and say she was the selfish one. Like yea maybe u gave in and went with the flow to feel better but u were hurting and your best friend took advantage of you in your weakest moments. I can't really fault Hanabi at all. She's no angel but she's pretty innocent in a lot of this.

and fuck you Mugi. You annoy me so much. People going around saying Mugi is an idiot are wrong tho (or maybe not, he's still an idiot). How can he fall for a trap when he knows the trap is already lain? He's purposely walking into it. You can't feel pity for that. He knows what he's doing. He's thinking with his dick.

Although I still dislike Moca, her short scene made me smile. Girl better realize life isn't all about boys.

and fuck you too Akane. Sneaky hoe. She needs to get fired.
Mar 10, 2017 4:09 PM

Feb 2009
I hope Hanabi glows up like Moka and everyone leaves Mugi tf alone. Biggest fuckboy I've seen in awhile, willingly thinking with his other head here.. Ugh. I hope Ecchan finds happiness too. She's worth it too, I think.

Mar 10, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2011
nerdokingoftrash said:
> not afraid of showing people having a sex life, a long due change to the "OMG WE HOLDING HANDS QUICK SPILL SPAGHETTI" meme

yasyasyaaas!

The scene with Noriko and Hanabi made me think of a future friendship. It also felt like tying up loose ends.
The cousin proved to be more annoying than Noriko. And Mugi... well, to each his own.
What I loved the most was when Hanabi said: Please, at least dor now... Nobody put a label on this feeling.
The world is the illusion of the real world.
Mar 10, 2017 4:48 PM

May 2012
I couldn't like Hanabi and Ecchan relationship so this episode was the worst one for me. It was way to obvious that it wouldn't go anywhere so it seemed more like a waste of time. At least it helped them sort things out.

Hanabi seemed to be better after talking with Moka.

Now the last thing we need to see is who will ditch who, Mugi or Akane?
I think Mugi will break with Akane and go with Hanabi by himself...at least this is hwat would happen in a more normal anime. Lets see what happen in this one.
I despise woke people.
Mar 10, 2017 4:55 PM

Feb 2014
Inugirlz said:
Thnx4dafood said:

Same here. She's so pushy imo. Kinda scary the way she always seems to force their friendly moments into creep ones (Oh we're at the library? Lemme finger you.). I like yuri but not this xD

That library scene was truly disturbing. And what makes it so ironic is Ecchan basically did to Hanabi what Hanabi SAVED her from-- which is why she likes her in the first place. She was being secretly assulted on the train and Hanabi saved her. That's why she has this crazy crush. And yet she's gonna molest her friend in public too?

And she continued to be pushy this ep. Like she knew she wouldn't get anywhere yet she still forced the physical intimacy aspect to get herself some closure? Selfish. She never really thought of Hanabi at all. And I find it annoying how Hanabi tried to defend her and say she was the selfish one. Like yea maybe u gave in and went with the flow to feel better but u were hurting and your best friend took advantage of you in your weakest moments. I can't really fault Hanabi at all. She's no angel but she's pretty innocent in a lot of this.

and fuck you Mugi. You annoy me so much. People going around saying Mugi is an idiot are wrong tho (or maybe not, he's still an idiot). How can he fall for a trap when he knows the trap is already lain? He's purposely walking into it. You can't feel pity for that. He knows what he's doing. He's thinking with his dick.

Although I still dislike Moca, her short scene made me smile. Girl better realize life isn't all about boys.

and fuck you too Akane. Sneaky hoe. She needs to get fired.

I completely agree. Ecchan is a creep. If she was a guy and always touching Hanibi when she didn't want to be, I think more people would be disturbed. But for me its the same creep=creep
Mar 10, 2017 5:18 PM

Oct 2012
So Ecchan is dealt with and so is Noriko. I was really emotional good-bye.

And it seems Akane had already won Mugi over. Almost. Kinda.

But how this's gonna end, now? Honestly? I don't know. Could be main heroine would be confessed by Mugi in the end, only to tell him she's moved on already, don't care at all about Akane, confidently walking alone to her future boyfriends, to her grown-up self.

But with three more episodes left I wonder if she meets that random boy she was dating for a while back then, would be possible.
Mar 10, 2017 5:49 PM

May 2016
call me "sensei" ...ahh f*ck u akane
i think hanabi better single life
Mar 10, 2017 6:08 PM

Jan 2009
Huuuu... this episode hit very close to home pretty hard for me. I've had my own Ecchan experience in the past (almost a perfect match), and seeing Ecchan first putting on a brave face on leaving before almost breaking down yelling at Hanabi that what she was asking for was simply too cruel... ack. I do rate Hanabi for not simply retreating, but this is seriously heavy stuff. I wish them the same ending I had (return to close friendship after the bleeding wound has closed 2 years later). It is possible.

And I'll say this (fully aware that the manga has not concluded yet): I wish for Hanabi NOT to end up with Mugi. She deserves better, and with a bit of patience, I'm perfectly sure that she will do better with someone else.
Mar 10, 2017 6:31 PM

Aug 2010
Erika___ said:
Ako- said:
whens theres yuri, who cares about mugi?!
totally agree yuri is pure and shouldnt be here.

who? hanabi or ebato?

Hanabi, of course. I feel bad for Ecchan but her cousin is there for her so all's well. Kinda sucks that she's getting converted though lol
Converted? That's implying she's a lesbian. After her conversation with Atsuya last episode it's highly likely that she is pansexual.

Glad there was finally closure on the Ecchan X Hanabi thing. A relation where Hanabi would use Ecchan when she was feeling down and Ecchan taking advantage of it. Was never really a fan of this ship. Felt it was more lust than love.

Atsuya despite being in only 2 episodes is such a likeable character.
Ragna92Mar 10, 2017 6:38 PM
Mar 10, 2017 6:43 PM

Oct 2007
No more Ecchan after this? I don't know if I can keep watching ; ;
Mar 10, 2017 7:17 PM

Jul 2015
Ako- said:
MyBUSHIDO said:
Preview for Episode 10 already streamed.
And I translated and subtitled it.

https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=799684

Ebato (Ecchan) is my favorite.
She is beautiful, whatever she is.

could you tell me where did you find the trailer? I don't think it's attached to episode 9..
And at this point, I think anyone who finished episode 9 would think Ebato is beautiful. Since Hanabi seems to know how much Ecchan loves her, I'd be pretty mad if she still chooses Mugi over her.

Well, if you visited the URL, you could find the trailer though...
As you said, the trailer is not attached to the episode.
In noitaminA channel (YouTube), a preview of each episode streams after an episode finishes airing.
I'm just Japanese who loves Anime, Manga and Light Novels.
And I translate Japanese into English to be fluent.

Mar 10, 2017 7:26 PM
Jul 2018
The only character that truly deserves happiness is Moca/Moka. I don't know why people think Hanabi deserves happiness....she took advantage of her friend's feelings...
removed-userMar 10, 2017 7:36 PM
Mar 10, 2017 9:35 PM

Jan 2010
To those that read the manga, watch the anime and the live-action... (not much of a spoiler but tagged anyway)
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Mar 10, 2017 11:26 PM

Dec 2013
Mugi definitely needs to get his shit together.

I like that we got to focus more on Ecchan in this episode. Yuri was glorious and the rain scene was beautifully done.
Mar 11, 2017 1:57 AM

May 2014
Anyone else feel like Akane has indirectly done Hanabi a huge favour??
I mean, in seducing Mugi and also gaining Kanai's affections, she's allowed her to become pretty independent. At this point, I'm wondering if any couple is gonna be end game.

It was pretty nice to see a more progressive episode with Hanabi, Sanae and Moca moving forward in their own ways. The only characters still stuck in their old screwed up patterns are Akane and Mugi, and at this point with their inability to progress as decent human beings, I'm beginning to think that they deserve each other.

Tbh I'm routing for Atsuya. He's just the type of person I can see Sanae being with and I love how he's been honest with himself and the object of his affections without manipulating Ecchan. He deserves the girl!

Now to fix this whole mess with Mugi x Akane x Kanai...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2017 2:34 AM

Sep 2016
xFiremimix said:
The only character that truly deserves happiness is Moca/Moka. I don't know why people think Hanabi deserves happiness....she took advantage of her friend's feelings...

Because she's the MC, of course.
Jokes aside, Hanabi's been a lot more outspoken lately.

We see that Hanabi always hides her feelings at the start of the series. She's went through a lot (read: being rejected, Onii-chan was fooled by Akane, Ecchan's yuri love) and it was so relieving that she finally showed her true feelings in this episode.

IMHO that Akane plays a major part in making her realize that she needs to take action or else she'll never get what she wants. Other than that, damn her sensei-shell's thick as hell.

Indeed Ecchan has been loving her for quite some time and although Hanabi is a lot selfish, it was Ecchan who made the first move on her, as shown in the end of episode 2. So both characters were actually being selfish.

In addition nice yuri scene tho.

Speaking of this episode,personally that rain scene was so sudden that somehow it left not much of an impact for me. It is still a good scene by the way.

Seeing a character who's kind of silent finally breaking down is like watching a watching a pupa turn into a butterfly. It's simply beautiful.

Although I said that I still think Ebato is the best girl. Rooting for true love

Anyway why the hell is that Scum's Wish hat appearing in this episode!?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2017 5:39 AM

Mar 2015
This episode was one hella of an emotional ride I'm glad Ecchan is ending things especially after knowing Hanabi will probably never feel anything for her and this makes me disappointed I really hate how they approached the Yuri here It could have been better imo but glad Ecchan's cousin isn't an asshole and he genuinely cares for Ecchan lowkey rooting for them now and Hanabi even though she is a a bitch I really want her to be happy so I hope things go positively for her from now on hopefully alone so she knows being independant and alone can be powerful too

oh and Mugi is still a fucking asshole alongside that dumb emotionless bitch akane

yeehaw
Mar 11, 2017 6:31 AM

Jun 2016
Ecchan is gone, so as my last reason to care about this anime.

Now it's gonna be one hell of a clusterfuck finale. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends with one big orgy at the very end.
Mar 11, 2017 8:07 AM
Nov 2016
So that ends the sanae thing and I feel like Hanabi should just tell Mugi what she feels as she clearly has feelings for him.

Hanabi is sad and that bitch sensei is still sleeping with Mugi... Ugghh....
Mar 11, 2017 8:16 AM

May 2016
Biring af slow paced it was moving in a circle, I wanted to see more about Mugi
Mar 11, 2017 8:47 AM

Jul 2009
I think this was a pretty good conclusion for the relationship between Hanabi and Ecchan. Looks like they've managed to sort through it :) Though I guess now Ecchan is wondering if maybe she should open up to her cousin ... :P I think it's good that maybe Hanabi can realize she can walk alone too, courtesy of Moca of course! I guess the real interesting part here is what happens with Mugi, since well, things sort of "worked out" with him and Akane, even though he knows what's going on ... heh, does she like being called "sensei" in bed? ;P I guess we'll see where this goes next episode :O
Mar 11, 2017 11:21 AM
Apr 2015
After a new, seemingly pointless, character - cousin in love with Ecchan - was introduced last episode and Hana reached a breaking point in her emotional/relationship development, I remembered all the warnings in the discussions of firsts episodes that "all the characters are bad" and that there will be no likeable characters. This made me really afraid and anxious that Hana in this episode will not emotionally grow following her recent experiences, but instead will be broken and regress into completely consumerist/lust based relationships, maybe even reach the lows of Akane. So I was afraid that in this episode, instead of positive development, we will get a threesome fuckfest between Hana/Ecchan/cousin where everyone is just using everyone else.

Boy am I glad I was wrong. I am happy that Hana actually displayed healthy growth, even if she needed some urging from the cousin and triggering from Ecchan.

In my opinion if she continues on this path she should move on and leave mugi with all his infantile submissive crush-drama and akane with her equally immature bitch-drama far behind.
Mar 11, 2017 12:49 PM

Aug 2016
cmon bruh i watch this show for mugi, next ep better have 21 minutes of mugi or im gonna be pissed
Mar 11, 2017 1:48 PM

Jun 2011
Kaetokiha said:
I couldn't like Hanabi and Ecchan relationship so this episode was the worst one for me. It was way to obvious that it wouldn't go anywhere so it seemed more like a waste of time. At least it helped them sort things out.

I think Mugi will break with Akane and go with Hanabi by himself...at least this is hwat would happen in a more normal anime. Lets see what happen in this one.

And this is NOT a normal anime as we all know :P
Mar 11, 2017 3:27 PM

May 2012
2thuriel said:
Kaetokiha said:

And this is NOT a normal anime as we all know :P

Yeah, but i do think they will be together. I'm not shipping anyone though...everyone is too twisted for me to be sure of anything.
I despise woke people.
Mar 11, 2017 4:12 PM

Feb 2016
Very nice.

Predictable? Yes. But that's not in any way a mark against it because the way their relationship was set up had to lead to a similar resolution.

Hanabi just doesn't love Ecchan. She feels guilty for using her, but they both used each other.

I am glad that Ecchan was able to summon the courage and break it off with Hanabi. Their internal dialogue was perfect on the matter. They cannot go back to being friends and Ecchan realizes this. It just hurts too much.

An interesting turn for me was that Hanabi was able to convince Ecchan to stay friends. This is not a bad turn because her reasoning was really admirable and sentimental, but I wonder if Ecchan is being irrational here. She knows how much it hurts and that's exactly why she had to end it, yet Hanabi convinces her to stay.

As a romantic, I think the pain would be too much for Ecchan, but perhaps she feels she's strong enough to deal with it. Maybe she finds that the pain is worth staying with the person she loves even if she has no hope. After all, maybe she feels like being alone is really worse than being in pain.

Really good writing, really good pacing, love it.

Mar 11, 2017 4:39 PM

Jul 2016
Ahhhh love, Such a fickle thing. Hanabi is still enduring. Although i kinda know it won't happen i feel like Ebato is the safest one for her. She truly loves her. Then again, Yuri is my Kryptonite.

Also, its official. Mugi just Joined the bitch list along with Akane ( she was already there tho)
sighs Fucking idiot...
damn, the forums these days...
Mar 11, 2017 5:23 PM

Jul 2008
WHY HANABI CAN'T LOVE ECCHAN? WHY MUGI IS SO STUPID? WHY THAT DEMON TEACHER DON'T DIE????

That anime makes me sad :(
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

207 by bakakisima »»
Sep 14, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

158 by bakakisima »»
Sep 13, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

212 by bakakisima »»
Sep 12, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

178 by bakakisima »»
Sep 12, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

234 by bakakisima »»
Sep 8, 8:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.