Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 4, 2017 3:34 PM

Oct 2014
DJBay said:
NiBer said:

Yes, against whites. WAKE UP

There's racism against everyone in this world. Congrats. Are you trying to say that there's no racism against other races too or what?

Thats nice, I wrote 3 posts and you yet you only reply from 1 line from 1 post. How about you reply to the other one's eh?

Yes but other races will exist in 100 years' time.
There's nothing else to say, I'm interested in facts, not feelings. You're more concerned about name calling. I've been called white right wing, racist, etc. All you could get from my entire thread was how I hurt people's feelings by calling them names.
Why don't you see which people I responded cuck with, I replied in kind. You took time to read my reply to them and not their attack to me, very hypocritical of you. Again, everything you brought up is absolutely unrelated and irrelevant.
If you don't anything about what's going on lately in the world, politics or otherwise, you're ignorant on that topic. That's the definition of ignorance.
BebelmanMar 4, 2017 3:43 PM
Mar 4, 2017 3:43 PM
Sep 2015
NiBer said:
DJBay said:

There's racism against everyone in this world. Congrats. Are you trying to say that there's no racism against other races too or what?

Thats nice, I wrote 3 posts and you yet you only reply from 1 line from 1 post. How about you reply to the other one's eh?

Good diversion tactics, once again refusing to answer other points.

And if you are saying that white are going to be killed of in 100 years time, I think it's you logged out of MAL and joined Breitbart. Don't be stupid. Views like that are hard to argue against because they are just plain unrealistic.
Watch Nichijou
Mar 4, 2017 3:49 PM

Oct 2014
DJBay said:
NiBer said:

And if you are saying that white are going to be killed of in 100 years time, I think it's you logged out of MAL and joined Breitbart. Don't be stupid. Views like that are hard to argue against because they are just plain unrealistic.

Diversion tactics? You're the one derailing my thread.
Yes because how dare they have one right-wing outlet with all the mainstream media all being liberal left wings. I think it's time to you to go back to watching CNN youtube videos, Don Lemon might've made another video for ya.
You're absolutely delusional and it shows clearly. Look what's happening in Sweden, Germany, west Europe as a whole. Also, google Boer Genocide.
Mar 4, 2017 3:58 PM
Sep 2015
NiBer said:
DJBay said:

Diversion tactics? You're the one derailing my thread.
Yes because how dare they have one right-wing outlet with all the mainstream media all being liberal left wings. I think it's time to you to go back to watching CNN youtube videos, Don Lemon might've made another video for ya.
You're absolutely delusional and it shows clearly. Look what's happening in Sweden, Germany, west Europe as a whole. Also, google Boer Genocide.

And here you go again with the insults and/or useless generalizations, what the point?
Once again, if you're ready to argue that CNN bias is anywhere near the level of Breitbart, then there is not much more to say. Breitbart refuse to even critise Trump or post anything bad about him. Atleast CNN, BBC whatever post about it.

Also, you havent actually replied to my point:
"And if you are saying that white are going to be killed of in 100 years time,"
"view like that are hard to argue against because they are just plain unrealistic."
You just gone on a tangent and moved to a new point. Reply to it.

The delusional part shows what Ive siad twice now. You have a mentality of:
Everyone that disagree with me it wrong and enlightenment and watch CNN and etc etc.

And finally FFS, THE BOER GENOCIDE IS IN SOUTH AFRICAN FARMS, NOT MAINLAND EUROPE, BLODDY FARMS MAN, FARMS!.

Want to try replying to *all* of those point now?
Watch Nichijou
Mar 4, 2017 4:10 PM

Oct 2014
[quote=DJBay message=49870604]
NiBer said:

And here you go again with the insults and/or useless generalizations, what the point?
Once again, if you're ready to argue that CNN bias is anywhere near the level of Breitbart, then there is not much more to say. Breitbart refuse to even critise Trump or post anything bad about him. Atleast CNN, BBC whatever post about it.

Also, you havent actually replied to my point:
"And if you are saying that white are going to be killed of in 100 years time,"
"view like that are hard to argue against because they are just plain unrealistic."
You just gone on a tangent and moved to a new point. Reply to it.

The delusional part shows what Ive siad twice now. You have a mentality of:
Everyone that disagree with me it wrong and enlightenment and watch CNN and etc etc.

And finally FFS, THE BOER GENOCIDE IS IN SOUTH AFRICAN FARMS, NOT MAINLAND EUROPE, BLODDY FARMS MAN, FARMS!.

Want to try replying to *all* of those point now?

CNN demonize Trump daily, the very fact you're even DEFENDING CNN is literally making me cringe. They serve the daily propaganda on a massive scale.
All you could pick up from EVERYTHING I said was repeat '100 years'. 100 years. Yes, I know not in exactly 100 years white people will perish, but they're in major decline and will cease to exist if nothing is done. Ever heard of figurative speech? Do you want an exact number? 237 years?
So, because it's not happening in Europe, it's okay if white people are killed there in large numbers yearly? FFS ITS GENOCIDE, AND YOUR POINT IS: "BUT UH ITS NOT IN EUROPE". ARE YOU ACTUALLY RETARDED? Stop watching so much fucking television.
Also, what points? You haven't made any fucking points. All you demanded was stop name calling like a little child who can't take criticism.
Mar 4, 2017 5:01 PM

Apr 2013
So much ignorance in this thread.
Mar 4, 2017 5:16 PM
Aug 2016
Being racist back doesn't help anything. Why can't we just all respect each other because we're all the same species!
Mar 4, 2017 5:22 PM
Jun 2015
Race is kind of irrelevant, It doesn't really matter if white people stop existing as a skin tone. Culture is not defined by skin tone its governed by ideas. As long as the culture is preserved or becomes better why would you care about a skin tone? White people didn't pioneer everything its the culture that lead to those advances. Notice how countries that practice wahhabism don't contribute much to the world? Its not because they are from the middle east because the same "racial" people from that region invented algebra and other important discoveries. Its mainly culture and environment that leads to these groundbreaking successes. Free Speech is one of the fundamentals that needs to be preserved because it basically is the anti-religion vaccine and against shitty ideologies like Feminism, Cultural Marxism, etc.
Mar 4, 2017 5:22 PM
Jun 2015
flarey123 said:
Being racist back doesn't help anything. Why can't we just all respect each other because we're all the same species!

That's like comparing a bee to a wasp. One is useful, the other is not.
Mar 4, 2017 6:16 PM

Oct 2014
Well, I certainly have gotten the impression that nowadays it's easier to "out yourself" as a misanthrope than as a racist. Just ask a person what they think of misanthropes and then ask them what they think about racists a few weeks later. The result might end up being quite surprising, i.e. there is STRONGER reaction about racists than misanthropes, although a misanthrope "discriminates" against people of other races as much as a racist does, only that they also include their own race into the "discrimination".

In other words the "cherry-picking aspect" is seen as the actual "horrible thing", not the hatred against people. So the whole "hate-crime" idea seems to be entirely based on being scared that people have "unfair thoughts". If you think about it, it just sounds ridiculous and even a bit childish.

All of that is only based on anecdotal evidence of course, so take that with a pinch of salt. It might also be other reasons, like simply following talking points. That, for example, would explain why people react differently when you ask them about Hitler and when you ask them about Stalin, although if you look at the mass murderers and include death by hunger, then Stalin's "criminal record" might not be that far from Hitler, or perhaps might even surpass it. But the reasons why people think worse of Hitler is because of the phrase "The winners write history" and Hitler was a loser while Stalin was a winner, which turned Hitler "bad-ness" and his "evil actions" into an important topic in most schools, while Stalin's crimes were only mentioned in passing.
Grey-ZoneMar 4, 2017 6:19 PM
Mar 4, 2017 7:14 PM

Feb 2017
NiBer said:
"White right wing fuckers"

America and Europe always were and are the biggest contributors to the world. That's a fact.
Yeah, no. Whites built America, especially in 1900s.

Big difference you closet white hater is we don't do it today, you Africans do. You Africans yourselves sold African slaves to America, and middle east slave trade were far more brutal and longer, still lasting today, with white slaves. Whites ended slavery. Facts don't mean anything to you anyway.

You are actually encouraging violence on whites. Disgusting. Pathetic. People like you make me sick. If we weren't kind to non whites we'd kill you all long ago and conquered your lands and make them flourish. Instead we allow you to live in our countires (no other race allows that) and you repay us by murdering and raping us.

''America and Europe always were and are the biggest contributors to the world''

i kekked hard fam, ty for making my smile at this late night.
Guess your media source is CNN & reddit and your history teacher was on cocaine

ps. If i read what you wrote, it sounds like white people are supperior than black people. Your own mind-set is fked up in the 1st place.
You are the type of ''white'' kid that gets triggerd when a video with 10k vieuws have some weird anti-white stuff (didnt even watch that vid cuz it looked retarded and too long). Not to mention that black hate exists a lot more than white hate in this world.

FeelsBadMan, here have a cute emoji on your injuries (◕‿◕✿) 75% of the cucks in this world dont even have a clue whats going on in the world and know nothing about geopolitics

ps. do better research before you crap nonsense
BallardoMar 4, 2017 7:30 PM
Mar 4, 2017 7:49 PM

Oct 2014
Ballardo said:

''America and Europe always were and are the biggest contributors to the world''

ps. If i read what you wrote, it sounds like white people are supperior than black people. Your own mind-set is fked up in the 1st place.
You are the type of ''white'' kid that gets triggerd when a video with 10k vieuws have some weird anti-white stuff (didnt even watch that vid cuz it looked retarded and too long). Not to mention that black hate exists a lot more than white hate in this world.

FeelsBadMan, here have a cute emoji on your injuries (◕‿◕✿) 75% of the cucks in this world dont even have a clue whats going on in the world and know nothing about geopolitics

Hm...??? This will be fun.
Please tell me Africa's contribution to the world. Oh, it's - nothing.
You must be a special kind to mix CNN and reddit together.
Sounds to me you have an opposite view. I never said white people are superior than black people, your words, not mine. Although, if you really want to make the case on it, the facts are not in your favor: http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IQ-levels-by-race.jpg
Haha, your white hate comes off too strong, didn't even try to hide it!

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary words.
RawrbertoMar 6, 2017 10:28 PM
Mar 4, 2017 8:10 PM

Feb 2017
bruh i would have cucked you harder on this topic, but i think my previous reply was good enough to make you understand what kind of weirdo you are.

Maybe you should reread it and make your brains understand it slowy.
Not going into an argue with someone that looks uneducated ''based on their argument and facts''

I did not say a single word that would make it look like white hate as you mentioned.
Your writing and arguments definitly make it look like white people are supperior.
I myself, live in a white country and have a ''tinted/white skin''. Not sure why i should hate myself in the 1st place. Like i said before, pls reseach harder before pooping rainbows.

ps. this is the 1st time i ranted on this forum, cuz the way you think is fucked up, you are an average anti-black whiteboy with zero knowledge and probably copy pastes information that he finds at googles top site @NiBer

(forgot to say, dont tag me in this shitty topic again ty ^_^)
BallardoMar 4, 2017 8:19 PM
Mar 4, 2017 8:38 PM

Feb 2017
I didnt cop out, litterly came on you and lost interest :).
talks about keyboard warrior while using words like: bitch and fuck.
Stay out? Acting bossy on a shitty thread that he created and going off topic at the same time.

Homie just take the L, you are embarrassing yourself each time you try to act tuff.

@NibeR
Mar 4, 2017 8:41 PM

Oct 2014
Ballardo said:
I didnt cop out, litterly came on you and lost interest :).
talks about keyboard warrior while using words like: bitch and fuck.
Stay out? Acting bossy on a shitty thread that he created and going off topic at the same time.

Homie just take the L, you are embarrassing yourself each time you try to act tuff.

@NibeR

Lmao you're back. Can't even stay true to your promises for longer than a minute. And you expect someone to take you seriously.
Thank YOU for making me laugh this early in the morning!
Mar 4, 2017 8:49 PM

Feb 2017
Which promise?
I told you to not tag me anymore in this trash-hole. Never said that i wont reply back.
And what did you do? Tagged me again just to write another fail post to cover your fake ass.
Forgot to mention that you are almost 24 but still act like 12

What a bird brain, homie here is another L for you

@NiBer
Mar 4, 2017 8:52 PM

Oct 2016
Zeally said:
Immigrants actually commit less crimes than native borns well at least in America.

It's not even close
Yet people are suddenly so afraid of immigrants because they saw one incident on TV/news then some how extrapolate to the conclusion that immigrants are destroying their country.

but you have to care first. so no one cares
Mar 4, 2017 8:55 PM

Nov 2009
Why is an opinion video (i.e. not an event) from 2015 (i.e. not current) on current events?
Mar 4, 2017 8:58 PM

Apr 2015
*Sigh*

Times like these are times that I want to just pour caustic chemicals onto everyone's eyes and then leave everyone to either work together and adapt, or die.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Mar 4, 2017 11:23 PM
Sep 2015
" silly cuck."
"cop out you little keyboard warrior bitch. Get the fuck out of here"
And again, how old are you?

This time, I'll tackle your whole comment:

"CNN demonize Trump daily, the very fact you're even DEFENDING CNN is literally making me cringe. " They serve the daily propaganda on a massive scale.

Yes they do attack him nearly everyday, Fair point. However, my point was that at least they will report when something good happens to him or bad happens to his opponents. Have you been on Breitbart? It's not even right wing, I t's just a trump fan-base website. They NEVER critise Trump, you'd think he never done or said anything wrong. Again, not sure how you can think CNN and Breitbart are on the same level?

"All you could pick up from EVERYTHING I said was repeat '100 years'. 100 years. Yes, I know not in exactly 100 years white people will perish, but they're in major decline and will cease to exist if nothing is done. Ever heard of figurative speech? Do you want an exact number? 237 years?"

Why do you assume I meant exactly 100 years? Ever heard of figurative speech? White's are not going to be killed off, whether it be 100 or 1000 years. Stop putting fear in yourself.

"So, because it's not happening in Europe, it's okay if white people are killed there in large numbers yearly?
FFS ITS GENOCIDE, AND YOUR POINT IS: "BUT UH ITS NOT IN EUROPE". ARE YOU ACTUALLY RETARDED? "

If someone read your comment alone, they'd think you meant in USA, its in a farm, I dont count that as genocide, its bad, but on a farm, I wouldn't be up in arms about something happening where there arent cops or much law. It's like calling me stealing sweets from a shop "THE DUMMY HEIST". Over-reaction.

"Stop watching so much fucking television."

And what? Read Breitbart? Do you assume you're some sort of enlightened angel who see all coreectly. Again, you're not always right!

"Also, what points? You haven't made any fucking points."

Hahaha, You just replied to a point.

" All you demanded was stop name calling like a little child who can't take criticism."

I repeat:

"Cuck"
"SJWs are absolute fucking cancer"
"Truth hurts. Hush, cuck."
"Wake up cuck."
"Muslims are totally peaceful and not rapey"
"Because we built the civilization, bitch! Can't stand cucks like you. Ugh."

All from you, who'se really the one acting like a child?
Watch Nichijou
Mar 4, 2017 11:52 PM
Feb 2014
Considering I rarely find racist white people IRL I have a hard time believing that they propagate racism as a whole.
Mar 5, 2017 12:36 AM

Aug 2008
Meanwhile, racism against Asian are ignored. Asian males are always stereotyped as unattractive nerdy loser in western media. White still had it better.
ZapredonMar 5, 2017 12:39 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 5, 2017 12:54 AM

Jun 2008
The Far Left: "Fuck all White, Cis-gendered, hetero-normative MEN...you're all racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamaphobic/Devils!"

The Far Right: "There's no such thing as racism anymore!....However, The MSM and SJWs are trying to create a White Genocide...also everything is FAKE NEWS unless it comes from Breitbart and Info Wars!

Meanwhile everyone else who remains sane: Yeah, some White people are racist, some black people are also racist...Blacks are not being oppressed, but at the same time there are cases of racism that have caused them to suffer...but this is isolated incidents....Basically racism is NOT dead, but it's also not rampant...just ignore the crazy extremists and you'll be fine.
Mar 5, 2017 1:31 AM

Apr 2013
JustALEX said:
The Far Left: "Fuck all White, Cis-gendered, hetero-normative MEN...you're all racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamaphobic/Devils!"

The Far Right: "There's no such thing as racism anymore!....However, The MSM and SJWs are trying to create a White Genocide...also everything is FAKE NEWS unless it comes from Breitbart and Info Wars!

Meanwhile everyone else who remains sane: Yeah, some White people are racist, some black people are also racist...Blacks are not being oppressed, but at the same time there are cases of racism that have caused them to suffer...but this is isolated incidents....Basically racism is NOT dead, but it's also not rampant...just ignore the crazy extremists and you'll be fine.

Its actually alot more complicated then that.

Regressives =/= far left
Its a mixed bag really....some regressives are marxists, some are center left. Even if most of them are far left....it isn't their defining feature. There are many far left people though that for the most part stay away from identity politics...

Being far left just means you are in favor of collectivism. Communism, socialism, anarchism, social democracy, ect

Same thing with the far right....it doesn't mean they think white genocide is coming....it just means they are in favor less taxes...the free market...and Individualism.

So like I said its more complicated then that. Sure you could make a case that many people on the far right are like that....but its best not to generalize.

Libertarians for example (the right wing kind) are very far right economically.
Yet most of them aren't like that at all. Granted that's based on my personal experience.

Rather the kind of people you are describing are the alt right, white nationalists.
If the SJW's didn't already prove that identity politics are cancer....then these douche nozzles sure finished the job.

Anyways I'm far left...and I would never say fuck white people in a serious manner. If I say fuck white people....I'm just trolling.
Mar 5, 2017 1:53 AM

Mar 2008
NiBer said:
Ballardo said:

Hm...??? This will be fun.
Please tell me Africa's contribution to the world. Oh, it's - nothing.
You must be a special kind to mix CNN and reddit together.
Sounds to me you have an opposite view. I never said white people are superior than black people, your words, not mine. Although, if you really want to make the case on it, the facts are not in your favor: http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IQ-levels-by-race.jpg
Haha, your white hate comes off too strong, didn't even try to hide it!
Yes, you're clearly one of them geopolitics ignoramuses, silly cuck.

Africa is a major source of minerals and slave labour used by western businesses.
Mar 5, 2017 1:53 AM
Feb 2014
Zapredon said:
Meanwhile, racism against Asian are ignored. Asian males are always stereotyped as unattractive nerdy loser in western media. White still had it better.

Wrong. The real racism against Asians is intentionally dividing them into either "privileged" or part of the PoC clique based on how they think as propagated by whiny affirmative action kids and their pasty ass cuckmasters (who are the bigger offenders of this)
Mar 5, 2017 5:36 AM

Oct 2014
DJBay said:

Good arguments. Oh, wait. You just quoted me, again, and got offended.
Mar 5, 2017 5:45 AM

Oct 2014
Superpieguy said:

Okay, bucko. Keep pushing that white genocide narrative.

Okay, bucko. Keep pretending it's not real.
Mar 5, 2017 6:52 AM

Mar 2014
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22554709

White people in South Africa may not be genocided but it seems like they're in pretty deep shit
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 5, 2017 6:53 AM
Feb 2017
JustALEX said:

Well you see... CNN has already proven to be fake news. I wouldn't doubt that FOX news is also fake. I don't watch the news because it always tries to concern me with problems that aren't mine. Also, the far left is much more than that, not only are there those who want a world with only gays, minorities, and religious cults, many of them also want to replace capitalism with communism even though they have no idea what communism means. Also, if you take a look at any SJW protest video, you'll notice that most of the women are batshit ugly and overweight, and most of the guys are modern day hippies that look like they haven't groomed themselves in weeks. Anyone who tries approaching these filming protestors is met with pseudo-violence and threats. I've seen one person handle this correctly by running over the protestors blocking a public road.

All this being said, I'd rather side with "The far-right" because they don't seem to be outside blocking
roadways with picket signs, women of the far right tend to take better care of themselves physically (probably because they know "fat pride" is bullshit), and the entire "right-wing" seems to be more devoted to American Nationalism and Individualism than any of the other parties.
Mar 5, 2017 7:06 AM
Sep 2015
NiBer said:
DJBay said:

Good arguments. Oh, wait. You just quoted me, again, and got offended.

How? How have you ignored ALL my replies to the WHOLE message you wrote, and instead gone on only about the childish part?

When did I say I was ever offended too? Twice you've said this, where is the evidence? You eem like someone who is anti-evidence unless it comes from the mouth of Breitbart and Infowars.

Here was your original quote:
"All you demanded was stop name calling like a little child who can't take criticism."

It is a well known trait of children to name call, so your statement as so ironic. I then repeated all the childish quotes you made. Your constant use of the word 'cuck' is like a five year old who'se heard a swear word for the first time.

Your reply is that I quote you and got offended again.

Mean while, the other point you made were all replied to easily, so you clearly gave up and moved to a topic much easier for you.

So how about you reply back to my replies on your statement on Post #183 instead of ducking and diving hen you see fit.

And one more question, do you consider yourself far right?
Watch Nichijou
Mar 5, 2017 8:14 AM

Oct 2014
Superpieguy said:
NiBer said:

Okay, bucko. Keep pretending it's not real.

Indigenous American Genocide was real.

Rwandan Genocide was real.

Armenian Genocide was real.

White Genocide is totally nonexistent. When you're killed off as a part of a massive subjugation of the white folk, then come tell me it's real. No whites are dying in mass numbers deliberately, except via the rich.

You literally have no basis for a claim of white genocide being a real thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
https://images.newrepublic.com/2ef66f289938c2cc38857d88606b16392c7aa225.jpeg?w=800&q=65&dpi=1&fm=pjpg&h=489
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1371771.1371148538!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/race14n-1-web.jpg
Oh, okay.
Mar 5, 2017 8:34 AM

Feb 2017
His search bar:
Wikipedia,
Newrepublic
nyDaliynews.

Is this guy still trying to achieve something here, or expect people to agree with him that black people are shit and white people are the best?

BallardoMar 5, 2017 8:38 AM
Mar 5, 2017 8:39 AM

Oct 2014
Superpieguy said:
NiBer said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
https://images.newrepublic.com/2ef66f289938c2cc38857d88606b16392c7aa225.jpeg?w=800&q=65&dpi=1&fm=pjpg&h=489
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1371771.1371148538!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/race14n-1-web.jpg
Oh, okay.

The first link doesn't support your claim. It starts off by talking about total murders in ALL of South Africa. That isn't specifically related to these "farm attacks". It also stated that less than 38.4% of the victims were black, which is still indicative of a very large portion of that group to fall victim to this particular crime. Then it goes into a statistic where 2.96% of the landowners were actually black. Surely then, this is more a dispute on inequality than it is anything else, likely a lingering effect still of apartheid. This article does not support your claims in any way.

The other two are simply more diversified populations. Having whites become less of a majority is not genocide. Speaking particularly of the area of the US, it was originally inhabited by a majority nonwhite population, so realistically speaking, this is simply returning the level of diversity to its former state. Which is 1. a good thing and 2. not white genocide.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=boer+genocide
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=boer+genocide

Oh wow, the denying is real. You really remind me of someone, hmm... You're reminding me of this guy: http://drunkenpeasants.wiki/thumb.php?f=BigBrownCenk.jpg&width=350
BebelmanMar 5, 2017 8:45 AM
Mar 5, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2014
There's nothing wrong with wanting social justice. If you honestly believe that everyone is equal, then I'm sorry to break it to you.. but you clearly live in your own little bubble.

You act as if there isn't Native American propaganda coming from the Dakota Access Pipeline; they keep saying "Native Americans are rioting." Wow, have we learned nothing from history? It's all a damn lie.
You act as if mainstream news isn't biased itself.
You act as if "whites" haven't done shitty things in history.
You act as if racism doesn't exist (on both sides).

I'm sorry, but whites do NOT have it hard right now. It's ironic to be complaining about this propaganda when minorities have endured far worse.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Mar 5, 2017 9:00 AM

Oct 2014
Zelev said:
There's nothing wrong with wanting social justice. If you honestly believe that everyone is equal, then I'm sorry to break it to you.. but you clearly live in your own little bubble.

You act as if there isn't Native American propaganda coming from the Dakota Access Pipeline; they keep saying "Native Americans are rioting." Wow, have we learned nothing from history? It's all a damn lie.

I'm sorry, but whites do NOT have it hard right now. It's ironic to be complaining about this propaganda when minorities have endured far worse.

You clearly live in your own little bubble if you think nothing's wrong with social justice today, have you not seen what the mentally detached left are doing today?
Nothing to do with the topic.
Whites have done shitty things in history, just like every other race, you seem to forget everything and focus on shit white people did hundred years ago. Sorry, I'm all out of white guilt, my country wasn't free for a thousand years.
Yes, how dare I complain about the massive problems in Europe and America. Immigrants today have it so hard in Europe, being given free welfare checks and pillaging and raping European women to their hearts' contents.
Mar 5, 2017 9:10 AM

Jan 2014
NiBer said:
Zelev said:

You clearly live in your own little bubble if you think nothing's wrong with social justice today, have you not seen what the mentally detached left are doing today?
Whites have done shitty things in history, just like every other race, you seem to forget everything and focus on shit white people did hundred years ago. Sorry, I'm all out of white guilt, my country wasn't free for a thousand years.
Yes, how dare I complain about the massive problems in Europe and America. Immigrants today have it so hard in Europe, being given free welfare checks and pillaging and raping European women to their hearts' contents.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting social justice." How to achieve it is an entirely different story, my dude. This isn't strictly about "the left" or strictly about "the right" (because quite frankly they have both done shitty things), but it's also about the government and the corruption - which you conveniently leave out. No one said you needed to feel guilty lmao. Just know your damn history and it's all good. To forget is to repeat. Just because you don't want to talk about it doesn't mean it didn't happen - that is my point. To be honest, I'm not going to waste 20 minutes of my time to watch your video. It would be more simple if you just laid out the key points. So when you say, "how dare I complain about the massive problems in Europe and America..." This is the first time I am seeing you say this.

Mar 5, 2017 9:52 AM

Oct 2014
Zelev said:
NiBer said:

"There's nothing wrong with wanting social justice." How to achieve it is an entirely different story, my dude. This isn't strictly about "the left" or strictly about "the right" (because quite frankly they have both done shitty things), but it's also about the government and the corruption - which you conveniently leave out. No one said you needed to feel guilty lmao. Just know your damn history and it's all good. To forget is to repeat. Just because you don't want to talk about it doesn't mean it didn't happen - that is my point. To be honest, I'm not going to waste 20 minutes of my time to watch your video. It would be more simple if you just laid out the key points. So when you say, "how dare I complain about the massive problems in Europe and America..." This is the first time I am seeing you say this.

Wow, you don't want to talk about what's going on but rather bring up what happened long time ago. You know what happened long time ago as well, and it's still going on today??
Middle eastern white slave trade, was much more brutal also. You know what also happened in history? White people ended slavery, segregation, built the civilization. What also happened in history? Nanking massacre. What's happening NOW: Boer Genocide.
But, yes keep bringing up what happened 100+ years ago even though white people outgrew that long time ago.
MY history? You don't know any of MY history and it shows. Croatia never owned slaves nor did colonize other people. What on earth are you talking about?! You're absolutely clueless.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
RawrbertoMar 6, 2017 10:25 PM
Mar 5, 2017 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
NiBer said:
Zelev said:

Wow, you don't want to talk about what's going on but rather bring up what happened long time ago. You know what happened long time ago as well, and it's still going on today??
Middle eastern white slave trade, was much more brutal also. You know what also happened in history? White people ended slavery, segregation, built the civilization. What also happened in history? Nanking massacre. What's happening NOW: Boer Genocide.
But, yes keep bringing up what happened 100+ years ago even though white people outgrew that long time ago.
MY history? You don't know any of MY history and it shows. Croatia never owned slaves nor did colonize other people. What on earth are you talking about?! You're absolutely clueless.
If you don't have the mental capabilities to watch a 19 minute video then I'm afraid there's nothing else to discuss here.

That's a pretty far-fetched statement. I bet you know nothing of what's going on in the US either. I clearly mentioned the Dakota Access Pipeline that involves Native Americans - which you conveniently didn't discuss. Why would I know what's happening in Croatia? We don't have a history class on Croatia where I am from. Hell, European history is an ELECTIVE. If anything, blame my education system. That's just the reality. I'd be more than willing to learn from you if you weren't such a asshole about every little thing. White people did not end slavery. Slavery still exists today, it just exists in other forms such as child trafficking. "Croatia never owned slaved nor did colonize other people." Good for you? Doesn't mean OTHER European nations didn't do shitty things. Obviously you don't speak for all whites, and all whites do not speak for you. You didn't even mention you were from Croatia in your original post. You just left a very general statement, to which I answered based on where I live. If I didn't answer what you wanted, then you should blame yourself for not even being specific in the first place. If you don't have the mental capability to lay out your argument then wtf are you doing on forums, tbh.

Mar 5, 2017 10:13 AM

May 2014
This thread might be the ultimate cancer Mal has to offer...
I've been here way too long...
Mar 5, 2017 10:35 AM

Mar 2014
NudeBear said:
Apartheid South Africa supported even the skill-less and poorest whites, now that's no longer the case. People like to point out that blacks are now oppressing whites, that's not true. The case is that there are now white people who suffer just as much as the blacks. The example of white farmers being kidnapped and killed is often used as to show that South Africa is now implemented a racist agenda against white people or that there are organized hate groups against white people, that ignores the fact that commercial farmers of all races are being attacked. Though white farmers are the majority victims, black farmers only constituting about 33% of the victims, it is worth to note that only 2% of South Africa's commercial farmers are black. The services that placed a high priority on "white lives" now no longer exist, making poor whites vulnerable to the same type of crime that permeates poor people of other ethnic groups in south africa.
Oh okay

I suppose South Africa needs to get its shit together in general then
TheConquerer said:
This thread might be the ultimate cancer Mal has to offer...
Agreed

Where u @ mods?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 5, 2017 10:54 AM

Oct 2014
Zelev said:

That's a pretty far-fetched statement. I bet you know nothing of what's going on in the US either. I clearly mentioned the Dakota Access Pipeline that involves Native Americans - which you conveniently didn't discuss. Why would I know what's happening in Croatia? We don't have a history class on Croatia where I am from. Hell, European history is an ELECTIVE. If anything, blame my education system. That's just the reality. I'd be more than willing to learn from you if you weren't such a asshole about every little thing. White people did not end slavery. Slavery still exists today, it just exists in other forms such as child trafficking. "Croatia never owned slaved nor did colonize other people." Good for you? Doesn't mean OTHER European nations didn't do shitty things. Obviously you don't speak for all whites, and all whites do not speak for you. You didn't even mention you were from Croatia in your original post. You just left a very general statement, to which I answered based on where I live. If I didn't answer what you wanted, then you should blame yourself for not even being specific in the first place. If you don't have the mental capability to lay out your argument then wtf are you doing on forums, tbh.

Next time be quiet since you don't know what you're talkng about. Don't try to shift the blame to education system now lmao.
YES THEY DID SHITTY THINGS BEFORE NOW THEY DON'T AND YOU STILL ARE BRINGING IT UP. My point completely flew over your head, it's like I'm talking to a brick wall. Terrible.
Mar 5, 2017 11:10 AM
Sep 2015
Guys be careful, there might be an article on Breitbart soon called:

"MYLEFTYLIST: LEFTY LIBERAL CUCK FORUM FULL OF WHINY BLUE PILLED SHILLS DEFEND WHITE HATE, SAD!"

Written by NiBer AKA Milo Yiann - O wait he as fired,
Written By some random angry guy who got served burnt toast by an immigrant an now leads a ultra-nationalist party (totally not racist) .
Watch Nichijou
Mar 5, 2017 11:14 AM
Apr 2013
@Superpieguy
When you're killed off as a part of a massive subjugation of the white folk, then come tell me it's real

You do realise slow death is also considered genocide.
. No whites are dying in mass numbers deliberately

Yeah, because Zimbabwe's land reforms didn't happen.
You literally have no basis for a claim of white genocide being a real thing.

Sure they do. Just look at the reasons behind Tony Blair's immigration policy.
@NudeBear
. People like to point out that blacks are now oppressing whites, that's not true.

I suppose BBE no longer exists.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Mar 5, 2017 11:18 AM

Oct 2014
DJBay said:

"MYLEFTYLIST: LEFTY LIBERAL CUCK FORUM FULL OF WHINY BLUE PILLED SHILLS DEFEND WHITE HATE, SAD!"

Written By some random angry guy who got served burnt toast by an immigrant an now leads a ultra-nationalist party (totally not racist) .

I guess your SJW spirit took over. Screaming racist at everything is not an argument, silly regressive libtard.
Mar 5, 2017 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
Stop causing drama on MAL and go back to 4chan please

Mar 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2014
NiBer said:
Zelev said:

Next time be quiet since you don't know what you're talkng about. Don't try to shift the blame to education system now lmao.
YES THEY DID SHITTY THINGS BEFORE NOW THEY DON'T AND YOU STILL ARE BRINGING IT UP. My point completely flew over your head, it's like I'm talking to a brick wall. Terrible.

Is that all you can say? You still don't talk about DAPL (lmao). You refuse to recognize the dumbing down of Americans - which is true, just look it up. You refuse to see my points even though I acknowledged yours? Obviously I have no idea what you're talking about, but I said I was willing to learn. Unlike you, who has a superiority complex and thinks his life matters over everyone else's. You're what.. in your early 20s? And you say statements like "Next time be quiet since you don't know what you're talking about." Did I or did I not just admit that? You sound like a child that just wants to be right. Typical white guy.

Mar 5, 2017 11:22 AM
Sep 2015
NiBer said:
DJBay said:

I guess your SJW spirit took over. Screaming racist at everything is not an argument, silly regressive libtard.

What are you on about, its clearly a joke post, do you seriously think I think you're capable of leading a party, let alone a ultra-natiolist one thats tottaly not racist?

And once again, do you call everyone that disagree with you a SJW or cuck?
And also, are you alt-right? Yes or No?
Watch Nichijou
Mar 5, 2017 11:35 AM

Oct 2015
DJBay said:
NiBer said:

What are you on about, its clearly a joke post, do you seriously think I think you're capable of leading a party, let alone a ultra-natiolist one thats tottaly not racist?

And once again, do you call everyone that disagree with you a SJW or cuck?
And also, are you alt-right? Yes or No?

SJW CUCK COMMIE SOCIALIST IF YOU DON'T GET EXTREMELY MAD OVER BUZZFEED ARTICLES YOU ARE A CULTURAL MARXIST CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. Current Events
Mar 5, 2017 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
White people are just black people without the pigment.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.