Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Nov 21, 2016 10:17 PM

Sep 2010
Yurio is 15. Yuuri wouldn't date a child and he has zero interest on him. He hasn't even thought about the kid once since he left them.
Nov 22, 2016 7:07 AM

Jul 2011
This post isn't really about episode 7 (although I'll admit that I ignored the possibility of there being a potential relationship until this episode). I thought that Victor's obsession with the element of surprise and the fact that Yuri knew he was taking Victor away from the ice caused a guilt that turned into determination which turned in feelings of possessiveness when translated to his performance of Eros on the rink.

There's a lot more to what I thought, and then some more, when it comes to post-episode 7 thoughts... such as some really subtle cues and the like that I missed throughout the series which might have indicated their relationship.

But I had a dream (deja vu at this point, given how long ago this was) where it turns out Victor hasn't actually fallen in love with Yuri yet at this point and only does so later in the series:
1. because he's a derpy coach
2. there's probably more drama to come, probably the repercussions of kissing on international television

But then again, this is structured to predominantly be an ice skating sports anime (with drama and romantic subplot~). So maybe dreams will stay dreams (and I can ship victuri to my hearts content)
Nov 22, 2016 10:09 AM

Sep 2010
Yuuri has always been possessive of him. It's just it's lost in translation (just as it's lost that he refers Yuuko and Viktor with the same word in episode 1, by the way in relation to how he feels toward them). Since he performed his first eros against Yurio, he used a possessive language, of wanting Viktor to watch only him when he asked him before the skating (which the subs translated as something polite, but naah, it wasn't). Maybe possessive isn't correct, but he's always been "aggressive" in an "innocent way". He became more confident to show it off with actions.

That's a huge emotional step for someone like Yuuri. I don't think it's guilt. It's tied up with how he used to dislike when people intrude in his heart and life (like that girl in Detroit) but he's accepting Viktor's because, for the first time, he doesn't want to lose someone, doesn't want that person to leave his side (his wording he uses in his speech is preeeetty much used for a forever deal, not a temporal arrangement - that's why the press looked floored). He calls it love.

When he 'escaped' him is because of his own insecurities that he'll reject him if he sees him as pathetic and flawed. He couldn't face him, so he couldn't stand to be near him. This changed when he gained confidence. Yurio in that sense made Yuuri realize he could lose Viktor and got serious. He didn't want to lose him. Chris and those girls only fed that feeling. I wonder if Russia would exacerbate it because I can easily picture Viktor nostalgic and Yuuri feeling insecure he'll leave him because he's homesick.
ThessNov 22, 2016 10:19 AM
Nov 22, 2016 6:12 PM
Nov 2016
I thought they would just tease at the ship for the whole entire anime, BUT NO! I LOVE ITTTT!

Yuri On Ice? MORE LIKE YAOI ON ICE! Haha, I made a joke, get it? Yaoi, Yuri? No? Cri.
Nov 23, 2016 6:24 AM
Jul 2016
We have episode 8 in just a few hours away. ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
Maybe my heart will explode so hard by watching that episode... :')
And the next discussion will be more interesting (I guess)... (^• ω •^)

I, somehow, began to love to see people discussing here... σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡
Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
Nov 23, 2016 6:34 AM

Nov 2016
Omg, this episode!!! <33 Haha I love this show so much I'm going into crazy fangirl mode. Can't wait for ep 8 today!
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Nov 23, 2016 6:48 AM
Jul 2016
Mayling said:
Omg, this episode!!! <33 Haha I love this show so much I'm going into crazy fangirl mode. Can't wait for ep 8 today!

I hope you still have a soul to participate for discussion of Ep 8. :') Being crazy fangirl for such a good show may drain your soul...
Please stay safe, stay live...
Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
Nov 23, 2016 8:22 AM
Jan 2016
samazawa said:
We have episode 8 in just a few hours away. ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
Maybe my heart will explode so hard by watching that episode... :')
And the next discussion will be more interesting (I guess)... (^• ω •^)

I, somehow, began to love to see people discussing here... σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡

Haha, I've started stalking the forums here, too :´)
Nov 23, 2016 10:10 AM

Nov 2016
samazawa said:
Mayling said:

I hope you still have a soul to participate for discussion of Ep 8. :') Being crazy fangirl for such a good show may drain your soul...
Please stay safe, stay live...

Yep, have to keep my heart steady. Its tough work, but I will manage :'D
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Nov 25, 2016 5:10 PM
Nov 2016
Alright, a lot of people are saying a lot of things about episode 7 that makes me feel the need to clear some things up for everyone. Yuri and Victor DID in fact kiss in episode 7, I heard somewhere that the director of Yuri on Ice, Yamamoto Sayo, has confirmed it in an interview. Personally, I wouldn't doubt that for a second, as Yamamoto is the kind of directer that puts lots of ambitions about equality into every piece she works on. I found an article on Crunchyroll that someone put together that explains this much better than I can:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/11/21-1/feature-yuri-on-ice-and-the-ambition-of-sayo-yamamoto

Someone also commented above with a link to a Tumblr post about how the writer, Kubo, basically proves anyone wrong who thinks that there isn't any romantic attraction between Victor and Yuri. If both the director, and writer are saying it's a kiss, then it's a kiss.

If that isn't enough, or the evidence is too vague for anyone, than further proof is that during the scene when Victor makes Yuri cry, he asks Yuri if he should kiss him to calm him down, and Yuri replies with "No!", but in Japanese what he really says is "Chigau", which doesn't REALLY mean no, it's more of a "that's not it", or "that's not right", or "not like this". If you read into it a bit in context, you can assume what Yuri is trying to tell Victor is "This isn't good TIMING for that", not flat out rejecting the idea of kissing Victor. (Not to mention, Yuri didn't even mind when Victor DID kiss him) And when the alleged "kiss" actually happens - while I see many people arguing it was just an embrace, what Victor says afterwards suggests otherwise - Victor tells Yuri something along the lines of, "It's the only thing I could think of to surprise you more than you've surprised me". And Yuri diffinitely did look surprised, if it were just a hug then why would that surprise Yuri? Victor hugs him all the time, plus after the "kiss" (if we should even put quotes around it at all) lots of people gasped and looked very surprised, their reactions much more dramatic than the usual closeness Victor and Yuri share, suggesting it was much more than just a hug.

I think all of these visual proofs - as well as official statements about it - is ample proof to suggest it was, indefinitely, a kiss.
Kei136Nov 26, 2016 12:31 AM
Nov 26, 2016 1:49 PM

Aug 2014
I don't consider it a kiss. Didn't look like one to me and as much as I want them to be canon, I'm not getting my hopes up until I see their lips touch.
Nov 27, 2016 3:51 AM
Oct 2016
MaahHeim said:
Y'KNOW
IT'S THE FOURTH TIME I'M WATCHING IT
AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE?
I MEAN, IT MEANS THEY'RE CANNON? BECAUSE THEY KISSED?
I MEAN... I MEAN................. I MEAN????????
I'M NOT FOLLOWING IT ANYMORE
I WANT TO BE HAPPY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS BUT I'M JUST LIKE "BUT THAT REALLY MEANS THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND ARE TOGETHTER AND STUFF?"
I THINK THIS IS A RESULT OF SO MANY YEARS SUFFERING WITH QUEERBAIT
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IT'S REAL AND THAT I'M NOT CRAZY.
NO SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HAPPENING?
WHO AM I

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ME RN OMG
Nov 28, 2016 10:25 AM

Jul 2015
that kiss surprised me though i didn't dislike it

Nov 28, 2016 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
THE KISS!!!!!!!!
Nov 29, 2016 3:46 PM

Jun 2007
they actually did it
i am fanboying hard rn
thank you japan
see you, space cowperson . . .
Nov 29, 2016 4:37 PM

Jul 2013
Yay!!!!!! THEY KISSED! THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
Nov 30, 2016 4:09 AM
Dec 2009
Twitter spoiled me for the big moment at the end but wow. This show is going in all kinds of different directions I didn't really expect them to take this far, haha.

I'm actually starting to wish we got to meet some female skaters too though, they'd be at the same competitions right? Or do they perform on different days?
Nov 30, 2016 6:11 AM
Mar 2015
Lararin said:
I'm actually starting to wish we got to meet some female skaters too though, they'd be at the same competitions right? Or do they perform on different days?

I suppose Anya is technically one, and
Nov 30, 2016 10:38 PM

Nov 2010
Lararin said:
Twitter spoiled me for the big moment at the end but wow. This show is going in all kinds of different directions I didn't really expect them to take this far, haha.

In time of EP9, 3 female skaters have been shown. Mila, Anya and Sara so they are around. The anime just isn't about female figure-skating so sadly we don't see them skate. I wouldn't mind having season dedicated to girls though :P
Dec 4, 2016 8:23 AM

Oct 2007
Jenavive said:
I don't consider it a kiss. Didn't look like one to me and as much as I want them to be canon, I'm not getting my hopes up until I see their lips touch.

Well, that was one, but to see more you have to wait for the DVD/BD release in March I guess (since it was said that it has to be censured to be on air)

Lararin said:

Like in the previous answer, Mila, Sala and Anya are female ice skaters but we will probably never see them skate (we don't even have enough time for a full male preformances) and in ep9, Sala said the Female Free Skating will be the day after (and maybe the pair the day after)

If you want female ice skating, there's Ginban Kaleidoscope.
Dec 4, 2016 10:02 AM

Aug 2014
[quote=amayih]
Jenavive said:

Well, that was one, but to see more you have to wait for the DVD/BD release in March I guess (since it was said that it has to be censured to be on air)
quote]

They've shown men kissing in Anime before so I'm not buying that if that's their excuse. Implied or not, I need hard evidence to be sure.
Dec 4, 2016 11:14 AM

Oct 2007
Jenavive said:
amayih said:

They've shown men kissing in Anime before so I'm not buying that if that's their excuse. Implied or not, I need hard evidence to be sure.

If I remember well, the censorship law changed 2-3 years ago... and it seems (I never checked it) that "Yuuri on Ice" is on air on day time... well, I read it from Victor's seiyuu interview at that time... but well...
You know, the first time I saw that kiss, I thought the censorship was from Victor himself... An adult male Russian and an adult male Japanese, kissing in CHINA, direct on TV, in front of the whole world...
I realized after that they are in a "gay friendly world" but if it was in our world... it would make a big fuss... and not only from the press!
Still, I don't think we need to see more (even if I will like it), the way they were looking at each other just after was more than enough for me to understand. If it was their first kiss (maybe? I'm not sure he could escape (he didn't look like he wanted to escape him) the kiss from naked Victor in restaurant in ep6), it's better to have some privacy, no? ^o^

(everything is only what I think, of course)
amayihDec 4, 2016 11:20 AM
Dec 4, 2016 3:30 PM

Aug 2014
amayih said:
Jenavive said:

If I remember well, the censorship law changed 2-3 years ago... and it seems (I never checked it) that "Yuuri on Ice" is on air on day time... well, I read it from Victor's seiyuu interview at that time... but well...
You know, the first time I saw that kiss, I thought the censorship was from Victor himself... An adult male Russian and an adult male Japanese, kissing in CHINA, direct on TV, in front of the whole world...
I realized after that they are in a "gay friendly world" but if it was in our world... it would make a big fuss... and not only from the press!
Still, I don't think we need to see more (even if I will like it), the way they were looking at each other just after was more than enough for me to understand. If it was their first kiss (maybe? I'm not sure he could escape (he didn't look like he wanted to escape him) the kiss from naked Victor in restaurant in ep6), it's better to have some privacy, no? ^o^

(everything is only what I think, of course)

They only need to show a proper kiss if they want everyone to be on board with it, but if they're fine with some doubters like me who need to see it to be sure, then they don't need another (proper) kiss.
Dec 4, 2016 7:28 PM
Aug 2008
amayih said:

The current Japanese laws regarding censorship still would have no effect on a kiss between two men in anime. They only censor graphic violence, sex, and nudity. Also, YOI airs at around 2am in Japan, you can check on their official website. There's really no good reason for censoring it in my opinion.

Personally, I'm more bummed that none of their friends, family, or acquaintances ever mention the "kiss". Heck, they themselves never mention it. Not even a, "Wow Viktor, that was some display of affection, jump-hugging Yuuri into the rink like that."

Kei136 said:
Alright, a lot of people are saying a lot of things about episode 7 that makes me feel the need to clear some things up for everyone. Yuri and Victor DID in fact kiss in episode 7, I heard somewhere that the director of Yuri on Ice, Yamamoto Sayo, has confirmed it in an interview.
Someone also commented above with a link to a Tumblr post about how the writer, Kubo, basically proves anyone wrong who thinks that there isn't any romantic attraction between Victor and Yuri. If both the director, and writer are saying it's a kiss, then it's a kiss.

I've checked those tweets and looked for that interview, and I've found no such confirmation from either Yamamoto or Kubo. If you want more details regarding that, feel free to ask.

If you think they kissed, then by all means you're free to think so, but try not to spread inaccurate info.
Dec 6, 2016 5:25 AM

Nov 2015
The perfomences of the other guys were OK, Yuri's was very nice.
The animation still lakes sometimes, but is consistent for the most part.
The kissing scene was surprising, I think a lot of fans are happy about this.

Overall OK epsiode, we had better ones.
3/5
Dec 6, 2016 8:09 AM

Oct 2007
Aris18 said:
amayih said:

The current Japanese laws regarding censorship still would have no effect on a kiss between two men in anime. They only censor graphic violence, sex, and nudity. Also, YOI airs at around 2am in Japan, you can check on their official website. There's really no good reason for censoring it in my opinion.

Personally, I'm more bummed that none of their friends, family, or acquaintances ever mention the "kiss". Heck, they themselves never mention it. Not even a, "Wow Viktor, that was some display of affection, jump-hugging Yuuri into the rink like that."

Well, in fact I check it, and Yuri on Ice it's not on air on only one channel, and on "Bandai Channel" it's airing from 12:00 to 12:30 so in day time (link for the full airing time december calender: http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/4350) so I think that's what Victor's seiyuu said about censorship because airing time. I guess that kind of kiss is pretty erotic (Japanese don't usually kiss in public, IRL and most of the kiss in drama are just pick on the lips and maybe not even on daytime but always hetero...)

As for "none of their friends, family, or acquaintances ever mention the "kiss"", we didn't see Victor and Yuuri in Hasetsu after the kiss... most of their relationship is out of screen...
and, that's just what I think, but seriously, they are adults, did you really need to speak about it with your family about kissing someone... and Japanese IRL would never ask about it except the gay part maybe, but it's a gay friendly world and even the journalist never asked about it from what we know! It's still a sport anime (not a romance or slice of life anime) so there are not so much time to spend about a kiss... maybe more about it in ep10 or later! (and even in romance anime with high schooler family almost never speak about it, and the characters are teens not adults)
Dec 6, 2016 8:53 AM
Aug 2008
amayih said:

Well, in fact I check it, and Yuri on Ice it's not on air on only one channel, and on "Bandai Channel" it's airing from 12:00 to 12:30 so in day time (link for the full airing time december calender: http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/4350) so I think that's what Victor's seiyuu said about censorship because airing time. I guess that kind of kiss is pretty erotic (Japanese don't usually kiss in public, IRL and most of the kiss in drama are just pick on the lips and maybe not even on daytime but always hetero...)

Bandai Channel is an online streaming site. When they say it airs from 12:00 to 12:30, they mean that that specific episode is available to watch on that site from Friday Noon. Needless to say, the censorship laws you are talking about would not apply to Bandai Channel, especially since the site requires paid membership. The only TV channel that airs Yuri on Ice during the day is AT-X, however censorship laws do not apply to AT-X since it is a premium anime-only channel.

amayih said:

As for "none of their friends, family, or acquaintances ever mention the "kiss"", we didn't see Victor and Yuuri in Hasetsu after the kiss... most of their relationship is out of screen...
and, that's just what I think, but seriously, they are adults, did you really need to speak about it with your family about kissing someone... and Japanese IRL would never ask about it except the gay part maybe, but it's a gay friendly world and even the journalist never asked about it from what we know! It's still a sport anime (not a romance or slice of life anime) so there are not so much time to spend about a kiss... maybe more about it in ep10 or later! (and even in romance anime with high schooler family almost never speak about it, and the characters are teens not adults)

This kiss was apparently shown on TV and this is a world with social media. Yuuko and her triplets would be going crazy. Even in a gay friendly world, the media would be going crazy over this because Viktor and Yuuri are both famous skaters! Even in a sports anime, if an important development like a kiss happened, usually there'd be at least one scene where the character looks back on it. Why? Because it's important to them. I'm not asking for it to suddenly be in the spotlight, I just think it's weird that Yuuri just got over it so quickly.

If they address in later episodes then great, I'm just saying that personally speaking ep 8 and 9 were disappointing.
Dec 8, 2016 4:55 AM

May 2014
OMG this ep O////////O VICTOR LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
Dec 9, 2016 6:57 AM
Jul 2016
OMG..OMG!!
THIS EPISODE WAS PERFECT!!
I LIKE IT
Dec 9, 2016 10:34 AM

Oct 2007
Aris18 said:
amayih said:

This kiss was apparently shown on TV and this is a world with social media. Yuuko and her triplets would be going crazy. Even in a gay friendly world, the media would be going crazy over this because Viktor and Yuuri are both famous skaters! Even in a sports anime, if an important development like a kiss happened, usually there'd be at least one scene where the character looks back on it. Why? Because it's important to them. I'm not asking for it to suddenly be in the spotlight, I just think it's weird that Yuuri just got over it so quickly.

If they address in later episodes then great, I'm just saying that personally speaking ep 8 and 9 were disappointing.

You're right but it depend how you see it.
I think (even more after ep10) that they are a couple since ep4. So his family, Yuuko's family, Minako and those who are close to them (probably Chris and Pitchit also) already knew about their relationship (they don't have to hide it in their world!)! So if we watch that scene that way, they are surprised because it was a public kiss, not because they kiss! So they didn't have to speak about it! Look at Minako and Mari's reaction in ep10, they are not surprised at all!
If you watched again the whole series after watching ep10, the series is really different! I think it's the same about the kiss.

As for ep8-9 I feel like it was like "everyone knows about us, so we don't have to hide it!" (but it's still an japanese anime so they do not express too much their affection in public)
Dec 10, 2016 9:04 PM
Oct 2016
Logically Victor would not have enough time to completely not kiss Yuri anywhere. He would have at least kissed his cheeks or something because they were already so close. But hopefully they end up together!
Dec 18, 2016 8:17 AM

Oct 2011
I swear they kissed right there xD omg, my heart was liko O///O omfg!!! this reminds me of a friendship i've got with my ex friend xD
Dec 21, 2016 9:06 AM

Sep 2013
Oh, god, Chris.... We moved from a butt-in-your-face scene to a.... whatever that was. All I can say is you've got balls, boy! XDDDD

I love Yuuri's crying scene so much! He's literally crying ugly tears and screaming his emotions in Victor's face, while Victor demonstrates his inexperience as a coach or as a sympathetic person in general by misreading Yuuri's anxiety completely. The best part of it was when he referenced Victor's "Stay Close to Me" at the end and Victor immediately realised that that was all he needed to do in order to motivate Yuuri. He didn't need any superficial words of encouragement. He just wanted Victor to stay by his side and never leave. It made such an impactful scene when coupled with Giorgi's FS song about staying by another's side.

I admire how petty Yuuri's character is and how he isn't afraid to challenge himself when it comes to demonstrating his worth to Victor using his signature Quad Flip. Such courage!

Also, I'm going to go right out and say it. I am on 'Team Kiss' and I'm not ashamed of it. With the way the scene was framed before, during and after, it can't possibly be anything else!
Dec 22, 2016 8:14 AM

Jul 2014
This was the "kiss" that was the only thing I've been spoiled with prior to watching this series (apparently people made a big deal of it and began saying this show is yaoi and what not) and now that I actually saw the scene that led up to it, I'm even happier than I was before.... this episode was awesome. i really love Victor and Yuri's relationship (whatever it is lol) and I want to see more whether its yaoi or not, I don't even care. I just like seeing them together~
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Dec 26, 2016 7:15 AM

Sep 2013
I saw a spoiler for this episode so I knew what was coming but I still teared up like yessss :')

Chris' performance "mata ikuzou" lmaoo I can't
Dec 26, 2016 9:49 AM
Dec 2016
Omg I can't believe they kissed!!!!!! They should have actually showed up why can't they just put it as mature and show kissing scenes and other stuff honestly all the sexual tension IS KILLING ME?!!?!?!!!!!!!
Dec 28, 2016 1:16 PM

Apr 2014
I'm still not sure why they added a Thai skater. They left out more suitable countries for no reason.
Dec 28, 2016 3:44 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, surprising episode. Too bad Yuri didn't get in first.
Jan 5, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2013
EvenJellyOn said:
Gross I am a Christian this is gay :(

I'm straight but I'm lit AF.

On another note if the gay shit keeps up I'm gonna have a field day. I've been having one since Kiss Him, Not Me. 5x7 forever. Let's see if I can't force more yaoi in a FedEx box for expedited shipping.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jan 8, 2017 6:28 PM

Apr 2016
Those little icon figures in Yuri's narrative are so cute!!! =D

LOL at Yuri's face when he was on the phone with his family and friends!! Oh geez.. .xD Poor Yuri didn't sleep... Hehe to Victor tossing Yuri into bed. LOL, I'm not going to ask how Victor got Yuri to undress... :P LOL at Victor's face when he slept on Yuri.

LOL...Victor hoped that Yuri would not flub his jump or else his confidence may lower - but whoops, it came true :P

Guang-Hong!! <3 The Inferno was an awesome song!! XD But poor Yuri was so nervous... >< Although, it's nice to see that Guang-Hong didn't give up!! "I'm not the kind of man who'd die in a ditch here!" You go, assassin! :D Hehe ~ it was cute when he declared he'd quit all forms of social media just to practice :P

AWE!! That flashback of Victor and Chris's first meeting!! Victor was so cool when he gave Chris a rose!! ><

AHH!! I love Phichit's Terra Incognita the second I heard it!! Phichit has lovely song choices!! :D Phichit's confidence is just LOVELY!! <33

*______* OMG!! When Victor covered Yuri's ears and told him not to listen <333

AWE...when Yuri cried :'( It's true that his mistakes would reflect on Victor... "Should I just kiss you or something?" was actually what I wanted Victor to do when he covered Yuri's ears, lol!! And Victor's eyes when Yuri said, "You don't have to say anything. Just stand by me!" <33 Their conversation here is just so heartwarming <33

I love the way Leo's coach embraced and comforted him :')

LOL!! Georgi, I can't take him seriously!! XDD But damn!! Anya gave him the thumbs down!! Poor man :'( And poor Georgi made a mistake... >< He was doing really well, too! I'm not sure whether to call Georgi delusional or devoted... :c - LOL at Yurio!! He forgot to watch the free skate, omg!! XD And to think he and Georgi are from the same country... LOL!!

Oh...Yuri patted Victor's head..Oh...Yuri's face wasn't shown though... x(

I love that Yuri surprised Victor!! That kiss from Victor to Yuri was so precious!! And their embrace!! AWE!!! :')
Jan 15, 2017 1:22 AM
Jan 2017
Toooooooo goood they kised (≧▽≦)
Jan 25, 2017 5:59 AM

Mar 2015
Yuri on Ice, the piano track, is so great. That ED is groovy as hell too
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 30, 2017 6:30 AM

Aug 2014
I'm confused??? Is he the only one doing the same routines?? Or am I really confused
Xtina is my mother!
Feb 10, 2017 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Aw, my poor Yuuri when he was crying u.u
Well, I did not expect Victor to do what he did at the end..
I HOPE THAT WASN'T A KISS.
Feb 13, 2017 5:29 AM

Jun 2016
Surpassing Victor's wildest imagination... it was a beautiful episode with a lot of tension going on.
The last part with the kiss was unnecessary and weird. I don't like this kind of open signs of affection in feont of a crowd, be it hereto or homo >.<
Nice to see the Russian Yuri!
Feb 21, 2017 9:51 AM

Dec 2015
I'm annoyed because as good as the competition is (finally some pictures with the skaters actually well drawn), I have no idea what this kiss scene is supposed to be. Well, I know it is supposd to confirm the blossoming love between the two. But from where does it blossom exactly? o_o Nowhere.
It ould also be nice that Yuri was dancing after his victory/achievement, etc rather than for the eyes only of his trainer turned essential background element.

4/5
Feb 22, 2017 8:55 PM

Jun 2016
Worst episode in the anime history
Feb 28, 2017 5:31 AM

Apr 2015
Best episode in anime history!
"When I was a kid I would often think about the future. At that time I believed everything would naturally fall into place. But it just didn't happen."
Mar 7, 2017 5:10 PM

May 2010
Fujoshi heaven/10
Mar 9, 2017 11:13 PM

Sep 2016
Guang-Hong was so adorable with that unreconciled face swearing to quit all social media to practice.
Funny Georgi again. You deserve better, dude! Forget dat bitch.

Victor, it's just not helpful to give Yuuri best sleep by sleeping on him.
The scene where Yuuri cried tears quietly made me sad. Didn't see that coming. Victor, I'm afraid it's not the right time to say "Should I just kiss you or something?" But it kinda foreshadowed the kiss scene during the end. That's something got me interested in this series in the first place, but I have to say it's a bit disappointing to be too subtle for a real kiss. Yet it's still a 5/5 ep for me.

BTW, if there’re enough rotations, the score will still be high even if you fall?
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2016

194 by phantom346 »»
Aug 28, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2016

201 by phantom346 »»
Aug 27, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2016

290 by phantom346 »»
Aug 24, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2016

388 by Punkero »»
Aug 16, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

207 by phantom346 »»
Aug 14, 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.