Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 11, 2019 2:27 PM

Apr 2013
New girl! And she's from the rivalring cafe, but they still seem to get along just fine. That bread looked really yummy, I wish we had such nice bread filled with tasty stuff here as well :3
Feb 28, 2020 9:48 AM

May 2016
Didn’t liked the op and ed at first but surprisingly they are pretty well, in fact I can
Listen to it all day.

Cocoa enjoying having a sister complex was amusing.
Jun 10, 2020 5:57 PM

Oct 2015
This episode was so lighthearted, I love this show!

Chino is so cute putting the rabbit on the head, and then taking it to their house and forgetting her grandpa haha. I hope they really do a collaboration between the 2 cafes.
Sep 27, 2020 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
They are all too adorable.

Oct 11, 2020 8:40 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Full of laughter. I can't believed Cocoa lost created a confusion to Rize. XD
Whos that Japanese stylish kid? Ah, she loved a wild bunny too, and sweets, so sweet! Her first interaction with Cocoa, tho, just soothed me! Then they made a bread as a welcomed scene. Rize and her military style, everyone followed her, Chino felt embarassing by them~ Ah, they made a dough, a lot of variation, and i just loved Chino's creation there. A crispy grandpa design, its simply hilarious. That Tippy , tho, quite creepy for Rize.

Ah, Chiya and her uniform, just cute af! Her menu~ Anko! Lol that fluffy rabbit ate Cocoa dish. Chino wanted to own Anko as a Tippy changer, and then she completely forget to get it back. Tippy get missed out in the end. How funny, you little girl. Not to mention how Cocoa jokes backstabbed her, cause no one don't gave a fuck to her. Hell, its so funny, Chiya respond was just too pure. XD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 1:08 AM

Sep 2018
Not as excellent as the previous episode, but the narration still manages to maintain a high rate of comedy and the knowledge of Chiya's character is interesting both for the character himself but also for the comic sketches. Screenplay that brings together some good, funny and funny moments, while letting us know better some aspects of the characters, like Cocoa who comes from a family of bakers. The part with the best level of cuteness is at the end when Chino meets the rabbit Anko, how cute they are both!!!

P.S. I love bread.

P.P.S. The uniform with the pink sweater, worn by Cocoa to go to her first day at school is really cute and I didn't remember it, since afterwards she always wore the other uniform which is the one she was practically always wearing.
Jan 12, 2021 8:26 AM

Feb 2020
So cute and lighthearted episode.

SerafosMay 16, 4:20 AM
Apr 9, 2021 6:17 PM
Feb 2021
this anime is soo cute
May 20, 2022 1:25 PM

Feb 2020
"Sister Complex! Sister Complex! Sister Complex!" Lol at Cocoa. She's so cute and innocent.

Cocoa getting lost was hilarious. And she also got the wrong day.

I'm happy she made a new friend. Chiya is such a sweet girl.

I loved the baking part. It made me hungry. :P

Chino petting and hugging Anko was so adorable.

Ama Usa An is as nice café as the Rabbit House. I really like that place.

SerafosMar 28, 3:46 AM
Aug 12, 2023 3:03 PM

Aug 2019
there was finally a cute character but im bored of this so im dropping.
i dont really like the art style for the characrers. dont know but it kinda feels like they tried to make every character way too cute and it just doesnt look cute anymore.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 12:07 PM

Nov 2013
lol, hopefully we'll find out why grandpa has transformed into a female rabbit! There's magic in this universe? or just failed scientific experiment, lol? :D
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

134 by kitsumasterzero »»
Sep 24, 11:17 AM

» this show is just too cute to be true

Shy - Aug 1

6 by Serafos »»
Sep 7, 7:06 AM

» JAIL CALLS 4 ME!!

Carisu - Jul 13

12 by xjohn1889 »»
Jul 16, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

58 by Fisonnra »»
May 18, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2014

195 by madokadash »»
May 14, 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.