Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 30, 2016 3:56 PM

Feb 2013
It's the most wonderful time of the season~

Will Watch:
Boku no Hero Academia-- I'm a fan of the manga, so I hope this adaptation does it justice. (Please have it be split cour, single cour is too short)
Concrete Revolutio: The Last Song-- One of my favorite 2015 anime. More people should hurry up and watch it, it's quite interesting.
Ace Attorney-- please don't be awful, please don't be awful, please don't be awful
JJBA 4-- Hype is Unbreakable. Huge JoJo fan, hope they continue to do my favorite manga series justice.
Magi: SnB-- There's a certain arc that I'm dying to see on the screen...
Ushio to Tora 2-- First season was really amazing, really made me feel comfy and nostalgic, also creepiest shonen villain.

Might Watch:
Big Order-- Looks like it could be really good or really bad.
Bungou Stray Dogs-- Sounds interesting, pretty animation, cute guys.
Enride-- The artstyle doesn't look that appealing, but the premise could be interesting
Joker Game-- Not really getting the Baccano vibe that others have, but I'm always a sucker for historical anime.
Kiznaiver-- Trigger original. Should be worth watching.
Attack on Ripoff-- might as well.
Mayoigi-- Really interesting sounding premise, but I have no idea how they plan to juggle such a large cast. Mari Okada show, right?
A few others to. Seems like a pretty heavy season.
Mar 30, 2016 3:57 PM

Oct 2014
ishiZY said:
Some of random titles, that's what I see - I don't feel perspectives.

keragamming said:
Not enough moe/loli obviously. Loll

You gotta wrong attention.

don't worry for edgy series there will be kabaneri and big order
Mar 30, 2016 3:58 PM

Jul 2015
Hero acadamia... a shounen about super hero school is right up my alley...

JoJo4 - i love all the Jojos... even with the altered art work, i'm in...
Mar 30, 2016 4:17 PM

Apr 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
ishiZY said:
Some of random titles, that's what I see - I don't feel perspectives.

You gotta wrong attention.

don't worry for edgy series there will be kabaneri and big order

Hating or kidding?
It a bit like u meet person 1st time & u just call him idiot, u are already right, but it's still nothing u know at all.
Is it GreanPeace? I don't think so - whine to your parents or tell'em to buy sth for ur buttpain. Those ppl won't help you.
.. ..

Mar 30, 2016 6:28 PM

Oct 2014
We have a few with potential and some copy and few overhyped, overall spring looks just fine.

Though im definitely watching most SoL.
Mar 30, 2016 6:46 PM
Jan 2016
I am up to date with the manga for Boku no Hero Academia and its pretty good, hoping the anime will be good as well. Also interested in Stray Dogs, Magi, Joker Game and Mayoiga.
Mar 30, 2016 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Cleaned

Simple listing posts removed. It's not hard to give a simple reason why people. Like the OP said, say why.

And fyi, stuff like "Best comedy of the season" "Anime of the year", etc. is still simple listing. How is this show AOTY/AOTS Candidate? Why is X Show going to be the best comedy? ...and so on.

I'm giving this thread a chance since Luna did in the past each season.
Mar 30, 2016 7:34 PM
Feb 2014
Legend of the Galactic Heroes because I spent every lonely day of my life rewatching that show while my break period is reminding plebs they're worse than shit human beings for liking the ecchishit that @Mamster-P likes.

Don't watch any anime in the Spring filthy plebeians, I will send the LOGHIDF to your doorstep if you do, filthy untermensch.
Mar 30, 2016 8:07 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Nico- said:
Legend of the Galactic Heroes because I spent every lonely day of my life rewatching that show while my break period is reminding plebs they're worse than shit human beings for liking the ecchishit that @Mamster-P likes.

Don't watch any anime in the Spring filthy plebeians, I will send the LOGHIDF to your doorstep if you do, filthy untermensch.

i don't understand...... i thought you loved me ;___;
Mar 30, 2016 11:09 PM

Jul 2015
Will watch:
JJBA: Diamond is Unbreakable - The end of JJBA:SC left me with a bad case of THE VOID, and I need my dose of manly men to fill that. The PVs look very promising.
Mayoiga - The premise sounded interesting, and apparently the show has some talented people working on it.
Joker Game - WWII stuff is always interesting to me.
Bungou Stray Dogs - Tbh I'll be watching this because it's hyped a lot, and also because of the catchy PV music. It looks and sounds snazzy.
Sakamoto Desu Ga? - Something something Gintama something, according to the PV. People are hyped, saying that it's funny. Enough reasons to make me go for it.
Koutetsujo no Kabaneri - I'm not the biggest AoT fan, but since this'll probably be one of the most talked about shows of the year I might as well watch it. I have high expectations for the animation quality.
Uchuu Patrol Luluco - Short series are always an easy watch even if they're beyond terrible. This being made by Trigger also piqued my curiosity.
Kiznaiver - Watching this because of the production studio (Trigger).
Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! - I have a bad feeling about this, but I just need to see Phoenix Wright animated.

Might watch:
Magi: Sinbad no Bouken - I still haven't finished Magi S2, but once I'm done with it I may want to check this series out next.
Boku no Hero Academia - I have no real interest in this, but if it turns out to be good according to others then I'll watch it. That is, if I have time and nothing else to watch.
Flying Witch - Same as above.
Kuma Miko - Same as above.
One Punch Man Specials - If I'm bored enough I'll check them out.
Mar 30, 2016 11:15 PM

Nov 2014
I have a bunch of random titles in my list like Mayoiga, Kuma Miko, and Big Order, but the one I'm most looking forward to is the new JoJo. Why? Because the previous seasons were amazing. It's pure entertainment.
Mar 30, 2016 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
I'm usually not one of these people that says "this season is trash" or whatever but....

Damn, I'm just not really excited about anything!

There isn't any big name sequels or anything new that really stands out to me.

I hope I'm wrong, but who knows.
Mar 30, 2016 11:47 PM

Apr 2013
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri looks most interesting and is also the most popular. I guess the reason why I'll be watching this is because it's from Wit Studio and I liked SnK.

Things that I'll maybe watch but are not on my PTW list yet are Boku no Hero Academia, Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? and Hundred, depending how they do through the season.
Mar 30, 2016 11:59 PM

Feb 2015
ishiZY said:
it seems Spring 2016 gonna be worst spring season of years...

Pretty much.

I'll give Sakamoto desu ga? an episode or two (hopefully it's as over-the-top with its comedy as it looks like it's going to be), and Kiznaiver looks like it might have potential (Trigger have made a few great hits recently), but that's about all I think I'll care to watch.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Mar 31, 2016 7:21 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not really that excited for this season, to be honest. Nothing just JUMPS out at me like KonoSuba did where I go "I DEFINITELY need to watch this."

I guess Joker Game is fine, since historical/military is kinda interesting to me.

Kiznaiver may also keep my attention from what the synopsis says. I want to see what they do with the "Kizuna System."
Mar 31, 2016 7:22 PM

Nov 2008
Spring 2016 = check your blood sugar everyday

MTK is on overdrive with an extra turbo booster and no brakes.

Mar 31, 2016 7:33 PM
Jul 2018
RedTie said:
I'm not really that excited for this season, to be honest. Nothing just JUMPS out at me like KonoSuba did where I go "I DEFINITELY need to watch this."

I guess Joker Game is fine, since historical/military is kinda interesting to me.

Kiznaiver may also keep my attention from what the synopsis says. I want to see what they do with the "Kizuna System."

Like konosuba, I am sure Re:zero will be the surprise of the season.
Mar 31, 2016 7:44 PM

Dec 2009
I have never added so many anime on my PTW list for an upcoming season more than this one. At the moment, I have 26 anime that I'm keeping an eye on.

I'm most excited for Jojo, Kagewani, Ushio to Tora and Rinne.
Mar 31, 2016 7:49 PM

Nov 2013
Gakusen Toshi 2nd season because the first season wasn't too bad.

Hundred cause the LN is pretty ecchi

Speaking of which, is it me or are we going to be lacking fanservice this season?
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS.
Apr 3, 2016 2:09 AM

Nov 2011
Alright. The season has already started, but I've finally figured out what I want to keep an eye on.

Most Likely to Watch

Boku no Hero Academia: It's got a decent amount of pre-airing hype behind it, and I've never been particularly adverse to battle shounen. I'll probably give it a try to see what the fuss is about, though thankfully the hype hasn't been so extensive that I'm sick of hearing about it already.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Casting aside my skepticism about yet another time travel themed series, based on the previews it looks like White Fox is putting a lot of love into this one. I tend to like fantasy as a setting too, so this is a higher priority try for me.

Joker Game: A Western-friendly WWII spy anime? What could possibly go wrong? At least it stands out from the typical stuff.

Bungou Stray Dogs: The premise actually reminds me of Monogatari, although I'm sure resemblances will mostly end there. It has enough to catch interest, but I have no idea if I'll end up sticking with it. Might be a surprise hit.

Sakamoto desu ga?: This isn't actually in my interest, but I'll probably make myself at least try it since the club I most frequent will probably meme it to death and I won't have context otherwise.

Uchuu Patrol Luluco: I don't usually watch shorts, but this looks kinda cute/amusing and I've been meaning to get myself to try seasonal shorts for some time now.

Somewhat Likely to Watch

Macross Δ: I'm quite interested and I've been told that most Macross titles (including this one) aren't cloesly related enough to make watching them out of order an issue... but idk. Watching in anachronic order is something that I've always been apprehensive about.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri: Attack on Titan jokes aside, it could be a decent action series. I wouldn't expect much else though.

Kiznaiver: Trigger doesn't produce many original TV series, and the ones they have have become fairly popular or memetic on MAL. The synopsis is meh, but trying an episode won't hurt I guess.

Endride: It'll probably be mediocre, but the adventure/fantasy combo is my weakness so I almost *have* to give it a chance if it doesn't look like total trash beforehand (like adfadasdseisencerberusadfadasd). x.x

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari!: I have a hard time imagining Ace Attorney as an anime, but I'll probably try the first episode at least.
Apr 3, 2016 5:24 AM

Feb 2015
I'll be honest Boku no Hero Academia looks like a show for 10 year olds
Apr 3, 2016 5:38 AM

Mar 2015
Boku Hero no Academia -> because hype.
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri -> would love to see this crash and burn nice animation and character designs.
Kizniaver -> liking the art style.
Mayoiga -> been a long time since I last watched a mystery/thriller series.
Bungou Stray Dogs -> looks cool.
Joker Game -> Production IG.
Sakamoto desu ga -> interesting MC.
ViburnumApr 3, 2016 5:43 AM
Apr 3, 2016 5:41 AM

Dec 2015
Crashmatt said:

I also had an impression of that, but then they added that childhood scene and onwards it got better. Dont know how it will show itself later on but so far its not too bad :p
Apr 3, 2016 5:43 AM

Jan 2016
Sakamoto desu ga?

I'm sold already with the synopsis but after seeing Deen hit a homerun with its Winter releases.... I'm even more hyped. Might end up in my favorites too like their Winter 2016 works.
Apr 3, 2016 5:50 AM

Jan 2015
DoctorWasabi said:
ishiZY said:
it seems Spring 2016 gonna be worst spring season of years...

What?

Kiznaiver, Boku no Hero Academia, Bungou Stray Dogs, Joker Game, Sakamoto, and JoJo is considered the worst?????

cmon dude lol

yes it is, and not just the worst spring season since years, but the worst season since years..
Apr 3, 2016 5:53 AM
Aug 2015
the only worth watching anime this season

hundred
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season
Apr 3, 2016 5:55 AM

Dec 2015
DoctorSexy said:

hundred

Asterisk already sucks balls and i doubt Hundred will be any better. Soon enough we will find out tho :3
Apr 3, 2016 6:15 AM
Aug 2015
Robiiii said:
DoctorSexy said:

hundred

Asterisk already sucks balls and i doubt Hundred will be any better. Soon enough we will find out tho :3

Asterisk 2nd just watched 1ep was really good

hundred looks good looks like infinite stratos and
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut mixed with freezing so i'll
be worth the watching

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? im hoping
its has the same humour as no game no life "lots of pop culture references"

Sora_no_Umi said:
Gakusen Toshi 2nd season because the first season wasn't too bad.

Hundred cause the LN is pretty ecchi

Speaking of which, is it me or are we going to be lacking fanservice this season?

luckily next season we have HXH its really ecchi from
what i've read
DoctorSexyApr 3, 2016 6:20 AM
Apr 3, 2016 6:19 AM

Dec 2015
@doctorsexy ur way into this :p
Dunno how to like everything what you do :c
Apr 3, 2016 6:31 AM

Jun 2013
I'll probably pick up too many series again.

The series that interest me the most:
Bonobono: because I just love the original, it's so funny. Shame not many people know about it.
Mayoiga: I hope it will have the same feeling I had when watching Bokurano. But since it's only one-cour I dropped my somewhat high expectations.
Endride: Looks like a nice fantasy series.
Super Lovers: Shounen-ai
Kaitou Joker 3: Liked the first 2 seasons so why not?
Kamiwaza Wanda: Show with cute little monsters. Reminds me I should catch up on Youkai Watch

Besides those above that I really want to watch I also picked up Boku no Hero Academia because of the good things I hear about it, the score and the genres. Uchuu Patrol Luluco, Ragnastrike Angels and Aggressive Retsuko because they're shorts.
~Where's Gnasty Gnorc? I'll torch him!~
Apr 3, 2016 6:55 AM

Jun 2015
Obviously Joker Game because it looks interesting and Zero Kara Hajimaru Isekai because I'm a sucker for Fantasy Genre.
Apr 3, 2016 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
Crashmatt said:

Well if you don't like shounens, you should drop it tbh.
Apr 3, 2016 7:40 AM

Feb 2015
xaos12 said:
Crashmatt said:

Well if you don't like shounens, you should drop it tbh.

I'm not watching it, I don't mind Shounen but this looks like it's target is a younger audience.
Apr 3, 2016 7:44 AM

Apr 2015
Academia is definitely seems hyped and good, so definitely plan to watch that.
Gakusen 2nd season is out gonna put that in the dropped list instantly and give that 'appalling' rating.
Apr 3, 2016 10:04 AM

May 2010
For now I'm interested only in the new Sailor Moon series.

In the future I'll check out that adaptation of new manga by Mirai Nikki's author, Sakamoto-san, because manga sold so great and it has Midorikawa-sama voicing main character. Maybe also that new yaoi series by Deen. But that's about it.

Other than that it really is a weak season for me... Especially before summer, which has way more adaptations I'm looking forward to watch.
Apr 3, 2016 1:44 PM

Apr 2011
Sailor Moon Crystal: Season III - Much more improved animation and better story direction.

Code Lyoko, we'll reset it all
Code Lyoko, be there when you call
Code Lyoko, we will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, stronger after all
Apr 4, 2016 12:33 AM
Feb 2015
There's a lot of promising anime this season but I know the two that will make me fangirl hard will be Macross Delta and Super Lovers. Both anime look absolutely amazing xD
Apr 4, 2016 12:43 AM

Apr 2015
This season has jojos which literally makes it the best season of anime since the last season of jojos aired. Just about nothing has aired of legitimate interest which is laughable sad. Thank god it's back though. A few other maybes which is insane, so yeah looking like an actual season of anime. Haven't been able to finish any airing shows for a long time. Choked through one punch man, that's about it,
Brace yourself.

Soon as LotGH 2017 comes out. The anime community is going to become so cancerous you will need to take cover and hide.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are open-ended ending just lazy writing?

Dragevard - 22 minutes ago

1 by Adnash »»
5 minutes ago

» which anime did you watch first, the one you saw when you were just a child? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 9

70 by thorin001 »»
14 minutes ago

» "Its better than those Trash Isekai Shows"

BerriesSan - 2 hours ago

2 by thorin001 »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » bad ending means a bad show?

deg - 12 hours ago

31 by perseii »»
1 hour ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

692 by silversain2 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.