Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2014 12:17 PM
Nov 2013
greed2 said:
As a fellow anti-ntr club member, just some small time words of consideration.

Try to get good rest, be sure to deal with any real-life problems as you have them all resolved, and don't feel pressured in making a redemption story for every anime/manga requested; you can let fans quench the thirst of other fans so there is no rush in anything. As an author, you are just human so take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.

That's good to hear. See, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is coming out soon. And the rest of my personal business is done for now. So I'll be busy with that game.
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer
Feb 7, 2014 4:12 PM

Jan 2014
That's good to hear. See, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is coming out soon. And the rest of my personal business is done for now. So I'll be busy with that game.

I wish I could get that game. Me and my brother played the first two when they came out but now i don't have a console to play
Feb 7, 2014 8:38 PM
Jun 2013
Umm yeah, Sheild0731. This is just an extra thought as I forgot to say this, and no I am not asking you to change any of your fanfics again nor is this about any of the ones you are now planning. For Unsweet - Netorare Ochita Onnatachi, you didn't need to have Jun Yoshioka get “together” with Kurose Katsuko; again you don't need to change anything, I am actually presenting another element that others can use for the future. You’re probably confused on what I am saying so I will use another story as an example to get things cleared up. Just to fill you in, this is just me where I am putting as my idea, so it is not necessarily me saying “please use this idea,” as you are really busy with a lot of stuff; as I said, in post 91, whether you use this as material, for a later work, or not makes little difference. As long as I can put this here so it can possibly be used to help people to “make their own cure” then that is fine, thank you; everyone knows the pain of NTR plots, at least give some possible "remedies" as a "spark" can help their minds.

Anyway to anyone, who don’t like my posts, please don’t read this one, like the others this is just a description of the story I have in mind so it may be seen as boring. Not to mention, Sheild0731 didn’t get a request for this so I am just making my own thing. Thank you for your consideration.

There is a story in Unsweet - Netorare Ochita Onnatachi, where the victim is Ai Inoue; the story is in the last chapter of the tasteless manga. There is also a sequel, in a sense, where in the end Shousuke witnesses and has that look saying “she betrayed me for him?” look; however, it is labeled a Dōjinshi, but since it looked so well made then some may consider it a sequel. Anyway, story on how it works. You can read this even if you didn't read the manga.If you read the manga, then you already know the reason I put this was because it is for the sake if anyone wanted a "cure" for that specific NTR story or one similar.

------------
Here is out it goes. It is short.

Shousuke once had a girlfriend, Ai Inoue, that was unfortunately raped repeatedly, and was forced to keep quiet, by another student named Yasuo that blackmailed her about a mistake that Shousuke made in school that would have gotten him expelled. [This is where I added my own stuff] Shousuke, while shocked as he found out what he Thinks was going with Ai Inoue and Yasuo, did nothing like Jun Yoshioka; the overall later story would be similar to Jun Yoshioka. When Shousuke finally graduated, Ai Inoue finally had the courage to approach him and told her the truth on what was going on, and how she was manipulated for Shousuke’s sake, but Shousuke treated her with cold disdain and just accused her of lying, abandoning her, to where he shattered her feelings. Sometime later after finding out the truth as Yasuo came to him and gave a smirking remark on how what his girlfriend said was true and that Yasuo just dumped her because he was tired of her, Shousuke tried to rush to Ai Inoue’s apartment but it was already too late as she committed suicide. Before taking her life, Ai Inoue made a small note on how she was at least happy that she, even though if she lost everything which included her future as her family disowned her when she tried so hard to help Shousuke then later her will to live, was able to tell Shousuke how she loved him though her only regret was that he never forgave or believed in Ai. This later caused Shousuke so much sorrow and anger. Later, Shousuke killed Yasuo, and other people such as some members of a gang he was leading, out of hatred and was charged of murder; while he was given a life sentence, he chose to take his own life later as he desired to meet Ai Inoue in the afterlife, so he can apologies to her.

A decade later, a random old grave keeper begins to tell a story to a local visitor, that recently lost his bride before they placed their vows in the chapel, about two grave stones nearby- “ While this occurred back in my younger days, there was a news on how a boy killed someone that made his lover commit suicide; he was later judged to be guilty, given a life sentence, but he later took his own life. However, what was more touching was according to the Will, found next to the body, the boy’s last request was to be buried next to his lover. The poor lad had killed a terrible man, who caused harm to many women, so you can imagine a majority of the local citizens believed his story, showing disdain for the court’s decision, and respected his request. The bodies were buried together and the two grave stones now share the boy’s surname. So many believe that they were married in a special way.”
End
--------------------
So what I am implying was, incase you wanted to do the same, that you don’t have to have the couple get together “physically," to have a marriage or for them to be together and have kids, if you know Shinjū then you know what I mean. Like Romeo x Juliet, they die together which I find better than just having your girl stolen from you, but like I said this is my own element and you will have your own element in mind.As for the sex scene, it is the same as Jun so you can imagine Ai did had sex with Shousuke before she died but I mainly focus on love, not sex, on my part.

In my story example, if you want to know, you can imagine a similar theme of what one would see in the first minutes of kara no kyoukai Movie 3, where Yasou was hanging out before he gets killed, and the manga page is how Shousuke reacted after reading Ai's last thoughts.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/full_metal_alchemist/v020/c082/27.html

Anyway, enjoy your game. Have fun with the free time you have, and try to rid of all possible stress. And thank you for your time.

If you have some other spare time. OMG this feels like a nice "cure," here is a nice oneshot that any lover of love would like, which was one of the reason why I think a lover's death, this one doesn't talk about both being dead, can be a good element for love.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/sayonara_hero/
greed2Feb 8, 2014 12:29 AM
Feb 9, 2014 10:12 AM
Jan 2014
I read the re written version of the true blue and i got to say.... No offence but you ruined it... Instead of a new girl who he could properly give his virginity too and love. He gets another one that shodu or whatever his name was has run through.

I am sorry, i am sure you work hard on these but WHY did you think it would be good to give him another girl that was touched by that pedo? Not to mention the same age as the pedo... It's just not right... i don't know how i can make yo understand that lol... I think i had this reaction towards your original story too. I believe in that one you gave him a girl who was almost 50..
NaruHina!!
Feb 9, 2014 1:56 PM
Nov 2013
daichisama said:
I read the re written version of the true blue and i got to say.... No offence but you ruined it... Instead of a new girl who he could properly give his virginity too and love. He gets another one that shodu or whatever his name was has run through.

I am sorry, i am sure you work hard on these but WHY did you think it would be good to give him another girl that was touched by that pedo? Not to mention the same age as the pedo... It's just not right... i don't know how i can make yo understand that lol... I think i had this reaction towards your original story too. I believe in that one you gave him a girl who was almost 50..

Hey, if you don't like it, then leave my stories alone and go bother someone else. I never said that I'll be putting another virgin in the story in the first place.
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer
Feb 9, 2014 2:22 PM
Jun 2013
daichisama, as a fellow anti-netorare member, I will give you some advice. If you read my recent posts, the idea of "making your own fanfic," is something that is possible for everyone; as I said, it is not a fanfic that you can post but a fanfic you can just make for yourself as you save it in some word document, for yourself to read, for your own enjoyment. I understand if you must be relying on Shield0731 for a "cure" for such a nasty NTR plot; but that is not the needed case as everyone has the Imagination to "make their own cure" if someone else can't make one for them.

Anyway, for those who don't like Sheild0731's remake, don't flame the guy. I can imagine he put a lot of precious time to make any of his fanfics; if you don't like it, just please say it doesn't appeal to you but don't do heavy criticism. Make your own version if you don't feel "cured." For example you can, as long as you don't do an obvious criminal act of plagiarism, just copy and paste Shield0731's story into your word document, use it as a spring board, and do your own revision and save it for yourself if you want to read it, and obviously don't post it or it is plagiarism.

Example of me making my own fanfic, for any of you felt sorry for Aoi Kanzaki incase there are, I just "made," as in imagine, my own ending where I had at least imagine that after Akihito saw her in the news then, like Deadman Wonderland, he visits her in the mental asylum to, not have sex with her, but to at least just help ease her mind and, while Aoi is on a wheelchair, just take her our for some fresh air. Or another ending where Aoi, if Akihito gets a kid that resembles him, did something similar to Aigan Ningyou to Kako ni Torawareta Kanojo. Anyway, point is, if there is an NTR plot that deeply affects you and if you really need a cure, make/write your cure. What Shield0731 does is his own imagination and if he can do something with his imagination then I can imagine you can as well if you wanted True Blue to have a different course of events.

On the side note, I am surprised in the number of post for this forum. Over 100, which is more than any of the other forums of this club. I wonder if there is a limit.
greed2Feb 9, 2014 3:21 PM
Feb 9, 2014 3:11 PM
Nov 2013
greed2 said:
daichisama, as a fellow anti-netorare member, I will give you some advice. If you read my recent posts, the idea of "making your own fanfic," is something that is possible for everyone; as I said, it is not a fanfic that you can post but a fanfic you can just make for yourself as you save it in some word document, for yourself to read, for your own enjoyment. I understand if you must be relying on Shield0731 for a "cure" for such a nasty NTR plot; but that is not the needed case as everyone has the Imagination to "make their own cure" if someone else can't make one for them.

Anyway, for those who don't like Sheild0731's remake. Don't flame the guy. I can imagine he put a lot of precious time to make any of his fanfics. Make your own version if you don't feel "cured." For example you can, as long as you don't do an obvious criminal act of plagiarism, just copy and paste Shield0731's story into your word document, use it as a spring board, and do your own revision and save it for yourself if you want to read it, and obviously don't post it or it is plagiarism.

Example of me making my own fanfic, for any of you felt sorry for Aoi Kanzaki incase there are, I just "made," as in imagine, my own ending where I had at least imagine that after Akihito saw her in the news then, like Deadman Wonderland, he visits her in the mental asylum to, not have sex with her, but to at least just help ease her mind and, while Aoi is on a wheelchair, just take her our for some fresh air. Or another ending where Aoi, if Akihito gets a kid that resembles him, did something similar to Aigan Ningyou to Kako ni Torawareta Kanojo. Anyway, point is, if there is an NTR plot that deeply affects you and if you really need a cure, make/write your cure. What Shield0731 does is his own imagination and if he can do something with his imagination then I can imagine you can as well if you wanted True Blue to have a different course of events.

On the side note, I am surprised in the number of post for this forum. Over 100, which is more than any of the other forums of this club. I wonder if there is a limit.

You'd have to talk to Zanetu about the limit. And Thank You for showing some respect. I've been only getting that from You, McSwagger, and (although rare) Zanetu. Besides, isn't disrespect against the overall terms & conditions here? Not just this post but the entire website.
Feb 9, 2014 3:23 PM
Jun 2013
No problem, I have to thank you for putting up this forum. It gave me a good way to exemplify how others can use my "devil's contract" as a cure.

I am a bit surprised with the remake on True Blue, did you use my idea of Shudo's fiancee? Or did you long thought about that before I made such a remark.
Feb 9, 2014 4:05 PM
Nov 2013
greed2 said:
No problem, I have to thank you for putting up this forum. It gave me a good way to exemplify how others can use my "devil's contract" as a cure.

I am a bit surprised with the remake on True Blue, did you use my idea of Shudo's fiancee? Or did you long thought about that before I made such a remark.

It was a bit of both actually. =) While I was thinking of who to hook Akihito up with, I'm reminded of Episode 4 of G-Taste where this female teacher sexually consoles this female student. Their names escape me.
Feb 9, 2014 5:42 PM

Apr 2011
Be cool, guys/gals. (WOW daichisama's profile shows female! XD)

I believe daichisama did not mean to offend anyone. She is just a bit harsh in offering her view.

@daichisama
Since the title of this thread has "Suggestions" in it, you'd better only state what you would like to see (e.g. I'd prefer blah blah blah) instead of harsh complaint (e.g. You ruined it by writing blah blah blah).

@greed2
Not to worry. I often replied to a thread that has 5000+ posts. XD
zanetuFeb 9, 2014 5:47 PM
Feb 10, 2014 10:42 AM
Jun 2013
Um yeah zanetu, not to sound paranoid. But, using sword art online as a visual example, there are some guys that sometimes try to pretend to be a girl. However, that is just my view. I didn't think there would be any girls that watch hentai; I will surprised that there was a girl that actually spent 44 minutes in reading all 7 volumes of Chou Onee-san Tengoku or read other manga such as Inuzuma. And thanks for the info, no post limit XD, now I know that this thread will be here for a while.

@daichisama
Anyway daichisama, as the president said,you can mention how you want to imagine things but not to be written but for a “cure” to think about. You can be realistic, like Sheild0731, or go over the top like saying the main character, of any NTR plot, did something outrageous that wouldn't occur in real life; outrageous example, you can say Kazuya (Yama Hime no Mi) joined HOMRA (k project) to locate his mother Masae and takes her back by force. You can imagine for people, who write fanfics, to spend a lot of effort making sure everything is grammatically correct, the plot is fluid, and other stuff; if you tried it out yourself, making your own fanfic, I imagine you may feel cured so have some fun and kick in your imagination XD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lnr8THgL5k
greed2Feb 10, 2014 12:15 PM
Feb 10, 2014 5:58 PM

Apr 2011
greed2 said:
I didn't think there would be any girls that watch hentai

Visit the clubs below and think again. :P

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11394
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=14667
Feb 10, 2014 7:02 PM
Jun 2013
ok that fact that such girls exist is one thing, but I didn't even knew those clubs exist. :-O. There are Girls really do watch hentai that is not yaoi??!!!!!
greed2Feb 10, 2014 8:12 PM
Feb 10, 2014 11:04 PM
Jan 2014
Called criticism. Meant to help you or just idk.... give that type of reply you did. You can take it or leave it.

And to all others. It's criticism. I don't dislike his stories but point out my problems with it. Seriously, are you guys new to reviews?

And yes i am a girl that watches hentai, reads fiction and so on.... Girls in the club of the college i attend are the same way. Really, don't be surprised. There is a fetish called "NTR" Here, be surprised at that disgusting fact!
NaruHina!!
Feb 10, 2014 11:25 PM
Jan 2014
My major problem with NTR. Degrading to females period! Turns the female lead into a brainless monkeys who can't live without a big cock in her 24/7! And for some sick reason, the mc guys are spineless assholes! Sometimes i think i would actually just rather be turned into a sex slave then go back to a guy who watches me forced into sex and does shit about it. But that is like my sickening hentai logic speaking. I mean in the real world, we have phones, police, and most importantly, self defense. Every guy has balls. And don't even get me started on the old men NTR.

I think my rant is over. Continue...
NaruHina!!
Feb 11, 2014 6:43 AM
Jun 2013
daichisama said:
Turns the female lead into a brainless monkeys who can't live without a big cock in her 24/7!

But that is like my sickening hentai logic speaking. I mean in the real world, we have phones, police, and most importantly, self defense.

Sick Logic, yes, impossible not necessarily, my view is as long as it is physically possible then anything can occur in this world. This is something my friend presented a while back when he talked about Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san: The Animation.

Omnime said:

It's not impossible.

Decades ago, psychologist Abraham Maslow identified and categorized what he called deficiency needs, or D-needs for short. Level 1: Physiological – air, water, salt, food, sex. Level 2: Safety/power. Level 3: Acceptance/approval/attention. Level 4: Esteem/status.

It’s only a question of time until:

- Dopamine-induced expectations are extended to all of Maslow’s lower D-needs.
- The more powerful the expectations, the more powerful the addiction, the greater the denial, the weaker the free will, the more likely addicts are to detest any information that threatens to keep them from feeding their addictions.
- Scientists acknowledge that It's possible to get addicted to safety/power, acceptance/approval/attention, and esteem/status.
- Safety, acceptance, and esteem addictions aren't considered addictions because we inherited our addictive behaviors, deceptions, and denials from clever ancestors.

To keep the dopamine flowing, heroin addicts use needles, safety addicts swallow lies, acceptance addicts join groups, and esteem addicts chase status. One important distinction between addictions is that heroin addicts have to hide their needles whereas safety addicts get to wear their weapons, acceptance addicts are free to flock to groups, and esteem addicts get away with flaunting their status symbols every chance they get.

Understanding if someone is addicted to love or sex is not really easy. It's entirely possible to become addicted to sex. I can't exactly say in the same way as in this hentai, but it's entirely possible. If enough dopamine shoots through the membrane, you can black out and feel like in heaven. It hits a point on a scale, when your body just becomes addicted to that feeling. Although, personally I doubt that the scenario such as this one is possible, but I won't deny it's capabilities. Because in this scenario, she is addicted to sex but also to Shin. If she could have sex with anyone, without Shin there, then it probably has nothing to do with him, but only the sex. However, because of the end, it's obviously a sexual need and attention through Shin, that gives her pleasure, which is more a psychological attachment to Shin than to the sex itself, but in the end it's just a hentai.

Feb 11, 2014 12:41 PM
Jan 2014
It's called sex addiction. Completely possible to be a sex addict. But these NTR girl were not sex addicts. They were made into mindless monkeys for sex.

And did you just like take two things out of my reply and bring this statement up? That's not good to do because you are twisting things i say.

I'd said it's my sick hentai logic after i said i would rather be a sex slave then go back to a guy who watches me be forced into sex.
NaruHina!!
Feb 11, 2014 2:25 PM
Jun 2013
Oh sorry, I guess I perhaps misunderstood what you were saying. And you are right, I took two things because I thought those were the main point and I wanted to shorten my quote. The rest of the details I took out because anyone can just look back at the original post.

Anyway, "sex addition" seems to be indeed a horrible understatement. To be "made into mindless monkeys" is indeed a better description. And it gets annoying how some of the MC guys are as wimpier as someone like Kōichi Kikukawa (shigofumi).

But on the other subject.
daichisama said:
And to Sheild0731, i read your fanfiction. While i get that you are trying but to tell the truth, it's not enough. All your characters take back the cum dumb of a whore that NTR'ed them. It could have been sweet if he didn't take her back.

Hope i didn't make you angry, if i did.

So at the very least Sheild0731 did fulfill one of your request. He was able to get the boy to dump the Aoi. The only other thing Sheild0731 didn't fulfill is the virgin part; but not many care about the virginity. I know you said that you "don't dislike his stories but point out your problems with it," but please at least give a word of thanks since he actually went through the trouble of dumping the original and then making a new dark fanfic in its place. I understand that what you say is your review, but remember that the story was changed because it was because partly you requested it.
greed2Feb 11, 2014 5:54 PM
Feb 11, 2014 6:38 PM
Jan 2014
Virgin part? The girl he has to after moving on doesn't have to be a virgin. I just don't think it should be someone pushing 50 or was in a sexually relations with the same man that ruined his life in the first place.

Dumping the original? Firstly, i do give thanks. But honestly, he isn't dumping anything, he improving it tbh. He made changes to a certain part of the plots. Didn't dump the whole story and rewrite it, i hope not. Dark? Uh no, i don't want to really argue with you like we are right now but what makes you think it took a dark turn? Cause he didn't take her back. Would you take a girl back that did that to you with her own free will? If you would, i would totally give you a hug and an kiss on the cheek for being so selfless. Then i would probably never talk to you again, no human can be right in the head if they take back a person who did that to them. I assume you are talking about the true blue or the original.
NaruHina!!
Feb 11, 2014 10:39 PM
Jun 2013
Never mind, as long as you gave your thanks to Sheild0731 then that is all I need to hear. So lets drop the conversation and move on back to the forum's purpose of giving suggestions to either Sheild0731 or to people who are "making their own cure."

p.s I don't know if you liked Revenge of the Son, but if it makes you feel better, the CG game had originally planned Kyouko to be killed by her son after Shin leaves. Of course, it would have been enjoyable if Shin was killed; if the CG game had made Kyouko's son similar to Run Ru (fate/extra), and Lio Shirazumi, then I imagine there would be a heavy implication he would kill Shin like some horror movie, Oyashiro-sama's curse would be a blessing if the MC can kill the rapist.

Anyway, it is nice that Shield0731 is using horror film reference. I hope, if he is doing something again similar to the Revenge of the Son, that he could use something from Kara no Kyoukai Paradox Spiral; it would nice if the son would decapitate and smash the rapist's head infront of his mother.
greed2Feb 21, 2014 9:03 AM
Feb 24, 2014 8:21 PM
Nov 2013
I"M BACK!! *Dogs barking & a plodding*

First I'm gonna finish up the story for Sakiko-sans man issues. There's a change in the torture scene. You know that one part in Inglorious Bastards where this Jew bashed this Nazi trooper to death with a baseball bat? Well it's like that. But I'm still trying to figure out how Midou will calm Sakiko down. Maybe there's a Vanilla Hentai that can help me with this?
Feb 26, 2014 11:27 AM
Jun 2013
Good luck, good to know you got all the rest you needed. But again, don't push yourself.

I will enjoy a change of "attitude" as you make Midou saves his mother.
From this (just listen to the first 30 sec)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP8ksVPZhLo

to this, similar to the Hinamizawa Syndrome (higarashi), he could stop at nothing to kill the guy to raping his mother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkg9262fm0k

Like Kyouko's son, a change in overall personality in both voice and actions always seem fitting to end the life of a rapist. The hentai Rape Rape Rape had a really fitting ending, I can't get enough of the rapist's desperate face when he sees death.
greed2Feb 26, 2014 12:20 PM
Feb 26, 2014 5:35 PM
Nov 2013
I keep forgetting that that hentai existed. Oh well. And what do you mean my stories end so tastelessly?? Is it wrong to even try to turn NTR into Vanilla?
Feb 26, 2014 6:08 PM
Jun 2013
I'm sorry, I must have mistyped, if you are referring to my comment. I meant how all traditional NTR plots end in a tasteless manner; we have the same thing, MC gets his girl stolen, MC gets mental breakdown, Rapist wins, girl forever stolen and so on which is "bad end" where I truly see any traditional NTR story as the top tier of tasteless plot in hentai history.
Feb 26, 2014 6:25 PM
Nov 2013
Okay, okay. Just now, I figured out the right ending for my story. It's sort of like that last hentai scene from "Do you know the Milfing Man" ( I don't know the actual title) where Sayaka realizes that the only man who's ever treating her right is her own son Kaito. As a result, she submits to being Kaito's Mother/Lover.
Sheild0731Feb 26, 2014 6:56 PM
Feb 26, 2014 8:35 PM
Jun 2013
Huh, strange, this is Sakiko-san’s Man Issues? Or this another story. Just wondering since the kid's name is Midou.
Feb 27, 2014 6:08 PM
Nov 2013
greed2 said:
Huh, strange, this is Sakiko-san’s Man Issues? Or this another story. Just wondering since the kid's name is Midou.

It is. I looked all over the manga and it's in page 7. It'll say page 8 but it's the 7th in the folder.
Mar 1, 2014 6:21 AM
Nov 2013
My story is finished. But I keep forgetting to upload it. I'll do it after work today. Besides, here's my next target. --> Saimin Jutsu The Animation 2nd. Though this one might not be as long as the rest.
Mar 1, 2014 10:26 AM
Jun 2013
Saimin Jutsu, remembered that and damn I seriously hate how the author trolled me. Like Black Lagoon's Rock, or Death Note's Light Yagami, Susumu may put a nice smile on his face.

Oh and p.s. Sorry, it seems I have misread post 125. So Kaito is the name from "Do you know the Milfing Man." Anyway, thanks for confirming about Midou's name, though I wished he had a full name, just giving him one name always make the MC look like minor characters.
Mar 1, 2014 1:59 PM
Nov 2013
greed2 said:
Saimin Jutsu, remembered that and damn I seriously hate how the author trolled me. Like Black Lagoon's Rock, or Death Note's Light Yagami, Susumu may put a nice smile on his face.

Oh and p.s. Sorry, it seems I have misread post 125. So Kaito is the name from "Do you know the Milfing Man." Anyway, thanks for confirming about Midou's name, though I wished he had a full name, just giving him one name always make the MC look like minor characters.

Nah. I only do that with characters that don't have names to begin with. Though Saimin Jutsu will take some time for me. This is a new type of NTR that I'm battling.
Mar 1, 2014 2:17 PM
Jun 2013
I was not asking for you to give him a name. I was doing my usual "cursing the NTR author" while implicitly saying to the author "WHY THE HELL YOU MAKE YOUR MC SO MINOR CHARACTERISH;" most main characters are given a full name, traditionally speaking, to give him one name almost sounds like the author just arbitrary giving a name to a MC, like some dad naming his son Pork Chop, that he hardly put any effort into making as compared to the rapist.

Also, Saimin Jutsu, for Susumu I can imagine he will do something like "give him a taste of his own medicine. It is possible that it is partly true that Susumu was taught hypnotism by Mr. Pervert but mainly used it for things such as "cheating" where he was able to make his teacher change his poor grades; as he catches Mr. Pervert raping the females then I can imagine he will remember certain words such as "you will pay me back one day" that Mr. Pervert said for teaching him. Then Susumu will do a little revenge scheme.

something like this maybe can occur once Mr. Pervert "thought" he hypnotized a nurse only to find he was put in a trap.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/mirai_nikki_mosaic/v01/c002/30.html
greed2Mar 1, 2014 3:18 PM
Mar 1, 2014 5:26 PM
Nov 2013
Good good. =)

Thanks to your suggestion, I came up with a trap scheme. Now then, to figure out what to do with the women. Throughout the series, in their minds, it's Susumu fucking them when in reality, it's that old geazer. So I gotta find a way to snap them out of that mentality.
Mar 1, 2014 7:25 PM
Jun 2013
this is just some small examples on hypnotism
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/lost_brain/

plenty of ways to make them snap out.
Mar 1, 2014 8:47 PM
Nov 2013
greed2 said:
this is just some small examples on hypnotism
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/lost_brain/

plenty of ways to make them snap out.

I'm afraid I won't have time to read all that. Just one example will do. Oh, and the Sakiko-san story is uploaded. It's right there in the first page.
Sheild0731Mar 2, 2014 5:53 AM
Mar 3, 2014 10:37 AM
Jun 2013
Here is an idea then. Hypnotism to distort the current hypnotism. If the kid can't snap the girls out of it then just try to have him use his own hypnotism to rewrite the one placed on them. I used that manga as an example if you wanted to know what sort of hypnotism he can use.

Elder Sister Control is another manga reference you can use, if you want to snap them out. I think the little bro used a head-but to wake up his older sister from his own hypnotism.

p.s Since you are using horror movie references. Here is another one incase you need it. Maybe you can have case where the police reported that "the rapist committed suicide."
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/ibitsu/c013/
Mar 3, 2014 1:47 PM
Nov 2013
A head-butt. LMAO!! XD

Anyway, I'll be doing that first idea then. Though as painful as it sounds, I'll have to watch that distasteful anime to see how he got those powers in the first place, in case any alterations are necessary.

And that reference you provided was creepy. It was something out of Carrie (I think).
Mar 5, 2014 3:49 PM
Jun 2013
Glad you enjoyed the head-but sugestion. I have a feeling it may work on his tsunidere girlfriend.

And you likely may only need our MC to do this.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/lost_brain/c001.2/13.html
He can just knock the girls conscious then tie each of them to a chair so he can perform this kind of hypnotism as they wake up.

And that last reference just seems to be used another fitting end for a "rapist" from my view, which you have been doing, so I just added that since it is possible for a rapist to accidentally kill his buddy then later beg for mercy before he dies. I personally enjoy any possible pathetic face a rapist can make to see how truly weak they are.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130117011631/swordartonline/images/4/42/Sugou_Defeat.png
greed2Mar 5, 2014 4:22 PM
Mar 6, 2014 6:22 PM
Nov 2013
Aside from the stories, I'm also working on something with Renpy.

In that, your MC's childhood sweetheart dumps you for your older brother (in the worst way), only to find out that he's a lying, cheating, criminal. The woman gets rid of him immediately after he's sent to prison. A year later, aside from 2 (or 3) other women coming after you, your former flame comes crawling back looking to redeem herself. You (as in the MC) can accept your ex's reconciliation, or you can move on and score with one of the other 3 girls. Basically, think of the plot from Aniyome (aka, My Brother's Wife) only a bit altered.

So yeah, I'm going overboard here. First the new story, now this.
Mar 8, 2014 12:58 PM
Jan 2014
Ergh.... Any girl that leaves a guy because the next is better in bed deserves to just be left.I.E all the NTR girls.

I mean come on, each time you look at an NTR girl and the ANGTAG. Their having sex. Not serious. The girl becomes a cumdump for the guy basically. While the MC who is usually good looking IMO just looks on never doing shit.

If you're going to make a OS, i'd always prefer that the MC NEVER accepts a slut like that back into his life.

Sheild, i'm SERIOUS! LOL xD
NaruHina!!
Mar 8, 2014 2:04 PM
Nov 2013
daichisama said:
Ergh.... Any girl that leaves a guy because the next is better in bed deserves to just be left.I.E all the NTR girls.

I mean come on, each time you look at an NTR girl and the ANGTAG. Their having sex. Not serious. The girl becomes a cumdump for the guy basically. While the MC who is usually good looking IMO just looks on never doing shit.

If you're going to make a OS, i'd always prefer that the MC NEVER accepts a slut like that back into his life.

WILL YOU RELAX! That's only an option in a Digital Novel. The game "Do you like horny bunnies 2", one of the five girls is the MC's ex. But you don't have to pick her.
Sheild0731Mar 8, 2014 3:57 PM
Mar 10, 2014 2:00 PM
Nov 2013
I've decided to put my Saimin Jutsu story on hold to go after this turd. --> http://myanimelist.net/anime/9467/Kanojo_ga_Mimai_ni_Konai_Wake

This was a long time coming.
Mar 10, 2014 8:56 PM
Nov 2013
The story for Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake is almost done. But here's a progress report.

The first 9 paragraphs are a recap of the 3 episodes. The story is narrated by Seiji's brother Koji (Not in the main story, I put him in).

Seiji tells Koji about everything that's happened nearly suffering a heart attack after what happened between him and Ai. Koji vows revenge.

Finding out that Yuichi Shibuya (Roomate) & Akiko Kosaka (Nurse) (from the first episode) are already arrested, Koji moves on.

Koji breaks into the Tomioka estate (The person responsible for the accident). He torture's Mr. Tomioka to death, rapes & murders Mrs. Tomioka, steals their fortune, and sets the place on fire. Before all that, he get's Ai's sister Kokoro out of there and sends her off for Medical attention.

Then the new Nurse tending to Seiji fixes his "sex problem", giving Seiji his confidence back.

Now there's only Tsutomu & Ai to deal with. It'll be something similar to the game in my Revenge of the Son story. But I'm struggling with the outcome. Should Seiji take Ai back (as his pet), or should he move on and run off with someone else?
Sheild0731Mar 13, 2014 4:36 PM
Mar 15, 2014 8:58 AM
Jan 2014
Sheild0731 said:
daichisama said:

WILL YOU RELAX! That's only an option in a Digital Novel. The game "Do you like horny bunnies 2", one of the five girls is the MC's ex. But you don't have to pick her.

No, i will not RELAX!! XD
NaruHina!!
Mar 15, 2014 9:07 AM
Jan 2014
Sheild0731 said:
The story for Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake is almost done. But here's a progress report.

The first 9 paragraphs are a recap of the 3 episodes. The story is narrated by Seiji's brother Koji (Not in the main story, I put him in).

Seiji tells Koji about everything that's happened nearly suffering a heart attack after what happened between him and Ai. Koji vows revenge.

Finding out that Yuichi Shibuya (Roomate) & Akiko Kosaka (Nurse) (from the first episode) are already arrested, Koji moves on.

Koji breaks into the Tomioka estate (The person responsible for the accident). He torture's Mr. Tomioka to death, rapes & murders Mrs. Tomioka, steals their fortune, and sets the place on fire. Before all that, he get's Ai's sister Kokoro out of there and sends her off for Medical attention.

Then the new Nurse tending to Seiji fixes his "sex problem", giving Seiji his confidence back.

Now there's only Tsutomu & Ai to deal with. It'll be something similar to the game in my Revenge of the Son story. But I'm struggling with the outcome. Should Seiji take Ai back (as his pet), or should he move on and run off with someone else?

Why would he take her back?
NaruHina!!
Mar 15, 2014 7:57 PM
Nov 2013
daichisama said:
Sheild0731 said:

Why would he take her back?

I never said that it will end that way. It was a question (look carefully). But I already decided on the outcome. Seiji Won't take Ai back. He has revenge-sex with Ai, then kicks her to the curb.
Mar 17, 2014 4:45 PM
Nov 2013
My Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake story is Completed. It's right there in the first page.
Mar 27, 2014 7:22 PM
Jun 2013
daichisama said:
Sheild0731 said:
daichisama said:

No, i will not RELAX!! XD

Wow, it sounds like Ore no Kanojo ga Fuuzokujou ni Natta Riyuu may be the preferable story for you. I don't know your preference, or if you care how a story flows, but if all you need is a guy just dumping a sl*t and getting another girl then that has be the manga you may desire.

Anyway
Monstar20273 said:
I think everyone should just calm down and let shield0731 do what he does. I've written short stories before and its stressful already.

Please take into consideration that writing can be stressful. Sheild0731 was nice enough to have "Seiji get revenge-sex with Ai, then kicks her to the curb" since that is your preference. Now that it is up, please comment in how you feel. And I am sure many of us are expecting a positive response daichisama. Good words are what keeps good authors, like Sheild0731 going.

Good luck with Saimin Jutsu, though I don't know if you ran out of energy yet, Sheild0731. I can imagine the latest fanfic has pulled some energy out of you.

p.s to daichisama, did you ever try writing a story? I was giving that advice for a while now but it seems it hasn't sink in yet. Let's just relax, I am sure Sheild0731's latest story may help but if it hasn't then please do tell if you wish to give some word of wisdom.
greed2Mar 27, 2014 7:26 PM
Mar 28, 2014 3:16 PM
Nov 2013
I don't think she has. She's too busy trolling me. And it's pissing me off. And honestly, I'm going no where with Saimin Jutsu. This is a really tough nut to crack.
Apr 5, 2014 8:06 AM
Nov 2013
My next story is an original. The NTR elements are similar to the Otomedori Manga. But it won't end up as such. Plus I'm taking a break from the violence in this one.

And if Greed2 is seeing this, NO. It will not end with the MC having another chick. Hell, the outcome is yet to be decided. And sadly, the Saimin Jutsu story is dropped. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll write something similar to it.
Sheild0731Apr 5, 2014 8:09 AM
Apr 5, 2014 8:28 PM
Jun 2013
Oh, by any chance can you make the woman a milf? or is it an older sister type girl?

Also I changed the context of my forum, sorry if it angered you, to another familiar person. Anyway I did recall, in regards to a recently deleted forum related to "redemption," that you did ask a question that said "what manga/anime are there where the MC dumped his girl." Hence which was why I "re-word" that since it wasn't really anti-ntr when you had put it in that context.

p.s I don't know if you have time, but maybe Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite may give you an inspiration if you get stuck with another story.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» NTR Counterattack Recommendations by greed2.

greed2 - Apr 3, 2014

23 by Cybertron123 »»
Mar 7, 12:35 AM

» My NTR healing journey (took 6 months)

Captain1996 - Aug 22, 2022

1 by jorolrem »»
Jan 20, 2023 3:31 PM

» is this really anti Netorare hentai series isnt it?

bashly - Oct 15, 2014

4 by Captain1996 »»
Aug 22, 2022 9:54 AM

» Cute for abrupt trauma? ( 1 2 )

Trool4Lyfe - Dec 7, 2012

65 by The_Sentry »»
Jul 19, 2022 2:50 PM

» Response to Doubts from NTR Fans

zanetu - Feb 17, 2015

5 by Captain1996 »»
May 14, 2022 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.