Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2014 8:00 PM

Jun 2013
Get HYPE!!! Satsuki and Ryuuko sister power!!! And JoJo Mako is back!
Mar 15, 2014 8:08 PM

Dec 2012
Mako is definitely the best character in this anime...

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 15, 2014 8:25 PM

Oct 2011
NwAurion said:

And how can Godrobes, made of life fibers, stop the scissors? Of course, Ryuuko was wearing Senkestu, it wasn't just a stray life fiber, but if all they can do is cutting stray life fibers they wouldn't be anything special. Besides plot/making it look awesome, i see no reason why Ryuuko was able to block Nui there.

It's been explained before - only Bakuzan is capable of cutting Godrobes. The arm-blades Ryuuko was using were part of Senketsu, so she's able to block those attacks.

This works on the Red Scissor, but I will admit it doesn't work with my theory about the Purple Scissor. That, plus the Purple Scissor has already been shown to work on Senketsu in the past.

I can only assume that having the blood of three individuals inside him at once makes Senketsu more powerful than he has been in the past?
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Mar 15, 2014 8:55 PM

Oct 2011
UPDATED SCISSOR BLADE THEORY?

What if the /MAIN/ ability of the blades is to stop the restoration abilities of Life Fibers - /NOT/ to cut them?

To be more clear, we've seen two (sets of) blades in the show so far, Bakuzan and the Scissor Blades.
  • Bakuzan is the only blade that can outright cut life fibers 100% of the time - as seen in Episodes 2.15, 17, and 18. But it cannot stop their restoration - as we've seen in episode 18.
  • Scissor Blades may do the opposite of the above. They may be more blunt than the Bakuzan, but if the user is more powerful or has more willpower than the target, they cut. Once they cut, they stop the Life Fibers from restoring 100% of the time.

This would explain why they've been effective in some situations, but utterly useless in others. In every situation where they have worked, they were being wielded by the stronger or more willful party.

Then again, it could just be a plot hole... They do have a guide book coming out in the future - hopefully it gets explained there.

Think we should ask Trigger_Tattun on Twitter?
  • "Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
    Mar 15, 2014 8:56 PM

Oct 2012
    BRSxIgnition said:
    Beholda said:

Now it's so good. I wonder if there's going to be a setup for a second season or something.
    I also think that may be possible... There could be a good bit of continuation from this if they really wanted to. What we've gotten so far seems like the beginning to something more - like Ragyou is just a mid-boss.

I'm sure I'm not supposed to have that idea at this point in the show, but I dunno... They do mention that the OLF is just a seed from a much larger, universe-spanning entity.

How will they defeat an enemy THAT massive in two episodes when they're still just on earth fighting one of its henchmen?

Trigger Is not a company to make 2 seasons, and from what is happening I dont think that they will make another season, Plus I think it would get to drawn out if they had 2 seasons. I am happy with just 1 season
    Mar 15, 2014 9:02 PM

Oct 2011
    GreenBeans said:

Trigger Is not a company to make 2 seasons, and from what is happening I dont think that they will make another season, Plus I think it would get to drawn out if they had 2 seasons. I am happy with just 1 season

True enough - they may not do that.

Thing is, we would've gotten a PSwG 2 if they had been able to keep the rights to it.. So idk.

We'll see.
    "Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
    Mar 15, 2014 10:07 PM

Apr 2013
    it really sucks that kill la kill is only 24 episodes.

in a way kill la kill and gurren lagann after 22 episodes are at the same point now.

kill la kill you have everyone ready to head for the final battle. satsuki and ryuko finally teamed up for real.

Gurren Lagann

problem is gurren lagann had 5 more episodes while kill la kill only has two. there simply is not enough time.

regarding a season 2. if they can set it up i would not mind

kill la kill has a wonderful cast of interesting characters
    xSanoxMar 15, 2014 10:14 PM
    Mar 15, 2014 11:19 PM

Nov 2012
    Interesting how Junketsu was able to be tailored multiple times.

FALCON PUNCH! (Sorry, just had to say it)
    Mar 15, 2014 11:53 PM
    Apr 2013
    Wow. Watching this show for another 13/24 episodes would ruin its turn-around.

A Bigger boss than Ragyou would be just pushing it.

Dear TRIGGER, no "Kill la Kill" Season 2, please. End the story in a satisfying way and do something else (preferably without Nakashima's horribly all over the place writing).

Mar 16, 2014 12:05 AM

Oct 2011
    Do you guys think there is an actual explanation for the scissor blade's seemingly changing abilities?

Like someone has pointed out, Ryuuko blocked both blades this episode, which I can't seem to think up a theory as to why she was able to. It throws out my old "Purple Blade" kills fibers theory, because - obviously- it didn't this time.

I thought up a theory on the last page (also in spoiler below) about it having to do with willpower/strength, but even so - the purple blade should've completely destroyed Senketsu if that was true, but it didn't. (However Nui's arms died in this episode)

So... Yeah - thoughts? I want to try figuring this out - since it's bugging me. Other stuff has been adequately explained, so this seems like an odd place to skimp out.

Think it's just a plot hole? (I wonder if it will be in the Guide Book they're making?)
    BRSxIgnitionMar 16, 2014 12:12 AM
    Mar 16, 2014 12:07 AM
    Jul 2018
    BRSxIgnition said:
    @ollythirteen - do you think there is an actual explanation for the scissor blade's seemingly changing abilities?

Like someone has pointed out, Ryuuko blocked both blades this episode, which I can't seem to think up a theory as to why she was able to. It throws out my old "Purple Blade" kills fibers theory, because - obviously- it didn't this time.

I thought up a theory above about it having to do with willpower, but even so - the purple blade should've completely destroyed Senketsu if that was true, but it didn't. (However Nui's arms died in this episode)

So... Yeah - thoughts? Want to talk about this in PM? Here?

Think it's just a plot hole? (I wonder if it will be in the Guide Book they're making?

Perhaps life fiber synchronization allows Ryuuko to block such hits? She's completely fused with Senketsu when wearing him, unlike most users who are not at that same level of compatibility.
    Mar 16, 2014 12:17 AM
    Apr 2013
    BRSxIgnition said:
    @ollythirteen - do you think there is an actual explanation for the scissor blade's seemingly changing abilities?

I thought up a theory on the last page (also in spoiler below) about it having to do with willpower/strength, but even so - the purple blade should've completely destroyed Senketsu if that was true, but it didn't. (However Nui's arms died in this episode)

So... Yeah - thoughts? Want to talk about this in PM? Here?

Think it's just a plot hole? (I wonder if it will be in the Guide Book they're making?)
    BRSxIgnition said:
    Do you guys think there is an actual explanation for the scissor blade's seemingly changing abilities?

So... Yeah - thoughts? I want to try figuring this out - since it's bugging me. Other stuff has been adequately explained, so this seems like an odd place to skimp out.

I'm gonna go with plot-hole. Then again, when Nui tore Senketsu to bits she only had one scissor blade.

Isshin used the full scissor blade to slash her eye and it didn't regenerate. Ryuuko used both blades to mince Nui's arms off and they didn't regenerate.

Two is better than one?

About Ryuuko blocking both scissor blades with her wolverine claws: Maybe she's more durable having life fibers within her AND Senketsu covering her at the same time?

In episode 6 Senketsu did tear off bits of himself to use as attacks. Maybe those wolverine claws were external bits of him he could use and regenerate?

Or it could just be a plot-hole (the kind you can give a pass).

Also, I see what you did there...

Mar 16, 2014 12:22 AM

Oct 2011
    Aylaine said:

Perhaps life fiber synchronization allows Ryuuko to block such hits? She's completely fused with Senketsu when wearing him, unlike most users who are not at that same level of compatibility.

Well, that would be the easiest and laziest way to explain it. "She got stronger."

Since it wasn't registered as an "event" in the story - characters pointing out she can block them, maybe providing a quick one-sentence theory as to how - and just kinda happened, it makes it seem more like an oversight than anything.

About Nui's limbs - someone pointed out that she's just life fibers, not flesh and bone. She can bleed, but that's all. Ryuuko used the scissors and cut each arm multiple times, severing any and all connections to the host: Nui.

An Anon also stated the following on the topic, which makes general sense:

Thoughts?

ollythirteen said:

Hahaha, I edited it as to not keep the conversation closed between us - hope that's okay.
    Mar 16, 2014 12:27 AM
    Apr 2013
    BRSxIgnition said:
    Aylaine said:

Well, that would be the easiest and laziest way to explain it. "She got stronger."

Since it wasn't registered as an "event" in the story - characters pointing out she can block them, maybe providing a quick one-sentence theory as to how - and just kinda happened, it makes it seem more like an oversight than anything.

About Nui's limbs - someone pointed out that she's just life fibers, not flesh and bone. She can bleed, but that's all. Ryuuko used the scissors and cut each arm multiple times, severing any and all connections to the host: Nui.

An Anon also stated the following on the topic, which makes general sense:

Thoughts?

ollythirteen said:

Hahaha, I edited it as to not keep the conversation closed between us - hope that's okay.

Lol totally fine.

I like Anon's explanation.

Mar 16, 2014 1:02 AM

Oct 2011
    It seems the general consensus - and one that I'm actually surprisingly fine with, is that that:

In Ryuuko's current state, her and Senketsu's defenses simply shut down Nui's attack. The blade couldn't cut what it couldn't pierce.
    Mar 16, 2014 1:50 AM

Mar 2013
    BRSxIgnition said:
    UPDATED SCISSOR BLADE THEORY?

What if the /MAIN/ ability of the blades is to stop the restoration abilities of Life Fibers - /NOT/ to cut them?

To be more clear, we've seen two (sets of) blades in the show so far, Bakuzan and the Scissor Blades.
  • Bakuzan is the only blade that can outright cut life fibers 100% of the time - as seen in Episodes 2.15, 17, and 18. But it cannot stop their restoration - as we've seen in episode 18.
  • Scissor Blades may do the opposite of the above. They may be more blunt than the Bakuzan, but if the user is more powerful or has more willpower than the target, they cut. Once they cut, they stop the Life Fibers from restoring 100% of the time.

This would explain why they've been effective in some situations, but utterly useless in others. In every situation where they have worked, they were being wielded by the stronger or more willful party.

• I've said this an episode or two before, but-
    The Red Scissor Blade has already failed that theory twice.
    Ryuko cut Senketsu in her fight with Uzu, and she's even cut Ragyo's hand clean off.
    Neither occasion prevented life-fiber restoration from occurring.
    Not to mention the Purple Scissor's ability to cut Senketsu into little pieces.
    JerichoDeathMar 16, 2014 1:54 AM
    Mar 16, 2014 2:35 AM

Oct 2008
    Also Isshin used only the red part of the Scissor Blade to damage Nui's eye, not both.

An explanation would be really appreciated, because the functionality of the Scissor Blades have been totally random so far.

Meanwhile I keep myself sane till next thursday by watching this over and over again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDTyvSrI5bw
    Mar 16, 2014 4:44 AM

Mar 2014
    I am not good at English, but I want to tell that point out that few person mentioned;

In Japan, it can express very intimate relationship to call someone only their first name. It is only between family or lovers or close friends. For example, it suspected sexual harassment that a man calls the first name of a woman senselessly at work.

Until this episode, Satsuki always called Ryuko "Matoi" or "Matoi Ryuko" because they were not close. But at last she called her "Ryuko" in the beautiful sunset scene. She acknowledged that Ryuko is her sister. So it was very touching and it let to the scene that Ryuko tried to call Satsuki "Nee-san".
    Mar 16, 2014 5:38 AM

Aug 2013
    I'd like to think that only once the Scissor Blades are both red would it be at full potential. When Isshin slashed Nui that time, they were still both red and when Ryuuko finally got both blades, the other half turned red as well. Sorry if this has been said before.

Although yeah, it'd be better to have an actual explanation.
    Mar 16, 2014 5:52 AM
    Mar 2014
    Ok I'm new to this but I had to talk to someone about this anime its fucking great. It one of the only anime s that I will be ok with it ending cause there probably go out with a BANG!!!!!! or if they leave it a a cliff hanger its going on the list of anime with bad endings or that I didn't want to end
    Mar 16, 2014 6:01 AM

Aug 2008
    Wow, this episode is the real deal.
    Nui's ass getting kicked by Ryuuko was hilarious.
    The way she reacted when her arms where cut off was also funny.
    Ryuuko dual-wielding those scissors was badass though i was expecting she would have the combined form although that would be very awkward. lol
    I wonder if Shinra-Kotetsu would be a mecha-sized Godrobe.
    Ryuuko's reconciliation with Satsuki was very touching.
    I'm expecting those Devas will finally wear their badass ultima uniforms back.
    A good highlight of this episode was the cool simultaneous transformation of both Ryuuko and Satsuki. It made my eyes teared. hahaha
    Ryuuko almost called Satsuki 'Nee-s..'. Awwww
    Brace yourselves, incoming yuri fanboys. hahahaha
    Finally, another epic highlight is the return of Mako's Fight Club.
    Go2x Mako! XD
    Oh I forgot, anyone reminded that the Life Fiber monster somehow is wearing 2 distinct Kamina-like shades?
    FalloutShounen3Mar 16, 2014 6:21 AM
    "Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Mar 16, 2014 6:18 AM

Oct 2012
    This anime is really awesome.
    With its climax approaching, each episode is better than the previous one.
    This week's was really good, the scenes between Ryuko and Senketsu but above all the ones between Ryuko and Satsuki were quite touching.
    I can't wait for next week's episode.
    But at the same time, as anyone's already said, I don't want it to end yet ^^'
    Mar 16, 2014 6:54 AM

Feb 2010
    Mako's 2 stars goku outfit is back!!! HELL YES! 8D
    Mar 16, 2014 8:48 AM

Mar 2012
    The final battle's here and mako's back too. Gonna miss this show when its over
    Mar 16, 2014 10:29 AM

Oct 2011
    YurikoRaine said:
    Also Isshin used only the red part of the Scissor Blade to damage Nui's eye, not both.

When Isshin cut Nui, it was with the Circular (Purple) Blade, not the red blade. It was still red in color at the time though. Which ties in to the bottom:

NanaiHighcastle said:
    I'd like to think that only once the Scissor Blades are both red would it be at full potential. When Isshin slashed Nui that time, they were still both red and when Ryuuko finally got both blades, the other half turned red as well. Sorry if this has been said before.

This could be true, and works with the theory that me and some Anons came up with. (Listed after the quote below)

JerichoDeath said:

I've said this an episode or two before, but-
    The Red Scissor Blade has already failed that theory twice.
    Ryuko cut Senketsu in her fight with Uzu, and she's even cut Ragyo's hand clean off.
    Neither occasion prevented life-fiber restoration from occurring.
    Not to mention the Purple Scissor's ability to cut Senketsu into little pieces.

The Anon's theory is that depending on Ryuuko's strength in relation to her opponent, Senketsu has done different things, and the blades have done different things in turn against him.
  • In the fight against Uzu, Senketsu purposely let himself get cut to blind him, both times. At these points, he purposely lowered his own defenses. Also, he was cut with one blade, not both.
  • When she cut Ragyou's hand clean off, Ragyou let that happen. Because Ryuuko only had one of the blades, they posed no threat of cutting the final thread connecting her body parts. If Ryuuko has both blades, and cut that final thread, they wouldn't have been able to regenerate.
  • When Senketsu was cut into pieces, he and Ryuuko still weren't powerful enough to block the scissors, and their defenses failed.
  • When Ryuuko cut Nui in the latest episode, it successfully "killed" her arms because she used both scissors, was more powerful, and left no threads connecting them to her body.

To explain, they compare Ryuuko blocking both blades to a person trying to push a knife through paper towel and into brick. (Brick-covered paper towel would probably be a better example.) As long as Ryuuko provided the same force back into defending as Nui put into the swing, Senketsu's defenses wouldn't be pierced, and the scissors would not reach Senketsu's actual life fibers to cut them.

Thoughts?
  • BRSxIgnitionMar 16, 2014 11:15 AM
    Mar 16, 2014 11:09 AM

Mar 2014
    is it me or satsuki has raised a serious death flags in this episode
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Mar 16, 2014 11:31 AM

May 2012
    BRSxIgnition said:

• In the fight against Uzu, Senketsu purposely let himself get cut to blind him, both times. At these points, he purposely lowered his own defenses. Also, he was cut with one blade, not both.
  • When she cut Ragyou's hand clean off, Ragyou let that happen. Because Ryuuko only had one of the blades, they posed no threat of cutting the final thread connecting her body parts. If Ryuuko has both blades, and cut that final thread, they wouldn't have been able to regenerate.
  • When Senketsu was cut into pieces, he and Ryuuko still weren't powerful enough to block the scissors, and their defenses failed.
  • When Ryuuko cut Nui in the latest episode, it successfully "killed" her arms because she used both scissors, was more powerful, and left no threads connecting them to her body.

To explain, they compare Ryuuko blocking both blades to a person trying to push a knife through paper towel and into brick. (Brick-covered paper towel would probably be a better example.) As long as Ryuuko provided the same force back into defending as Nui put into the swing, Senketsu's defenses wouldn't be pierced, and the scissors would not reach Senketsu's actual life fibers to cut them.

Thoughts?
  • My theory:
    Because Isshin made Senketsu dedicated for Ryuuko, he probably did the same for the scissor sword. This probably explain why the scissor sword changed its color completely to red when Ryuuko got it back. That is, her blood was fed into the blade giving it ability to cut through life fibers completely.

So I guess he made exception to the scissor sword to prevent it from destroying Senketsu completely.
    Mar 16, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2012
    I will re-watch the second half of this episode every day until Thursday. It was just too preternatural and relieving for just one watch.
    Mar 16, 2014 1:05 PM

Apr 2011
    Fantastic episode.

It was beautiful to see the sisters bond and everyone sitting down for that meal!...showing a mishmash of of everyone united while eating a mishmash of all different ingredients - I just only hope it is not like the Last Super before a Crucifixion and Death as someone said.

Nui and Rei were fantastic - especially Nui losing her cool and threatening the mostly submissive Rei. I still have my suspicions about Rei though, about how she fully fits into all of this and why she is even hanging with Ragyo and Nui. Could she not be human or be a representative of the Life Fibers or even the real mastermind?

With 2 episodes left, I certainly am ready to see where this goes.
    Mar 16, 2014 1:12 PM

Oct 2011
    Soulful said:
    My theory:
    Because Isshin made Senketsu dedicated for Ryuuko, he probably did the same for the scissor sword. This probably explain why the scissor sword changed its color completely to red when Ryuuko got it back. That is, her blood was fed into the blade giving it ability to cut through life fibers completely.

So I guess he made exception to the scissor sword to prevent it from destroying Senketsu completely.

That's a really good theory - but I'm a bit confused as to why it would let Nui cut Senketsu in episode 13. I assume that was simply Nui being stronger at that point, and cutting him only physically. That would explain why he could be put together again so easily, just like Ragyou's arm.

That would make sense... Especially when combined with my theory...

I like it. Makes sense.
    Mar 16, 2014 2:52 PM

Sep 2011
    Loved the episode, I was kinda hoping the rebuilt Senketsu would have a voice. The part where Matoi tries to call Satsuki sister was hilarious.
    Mar 16, 2014 4:41 PM

Aug 2012
    Yes, Fight Club President Mako is back in action!
    Mar 16, 2014 5:06 PM

Sep 2010
    http://i.imgur.com/fTagOxR.jpg

those Faces.. just wow 8)
    sibbo7Mar 16, 2014 5:27 PM
    Mar 16, 2014 5:10 PM

Apr 2011
    sibbo7 said:
    http://i.imgur.com/fTagOxR.jpg

those animations sometimes.. just wow 8)

The whole sunset scenes were wow. I loved seeing Satsuki's hair in the wind while talking with Ryuko.
    Mar 16, 2014 5:48 PM
    Jan 2014
    Satsuki is best girl
    Mar 16, 2014 5:54 PM

Apr 2013
    kelarus said:
    Satsuki is best girl

Probably the best first forum post you can make.
    Powerful eyebrows.
    Mar 16, 2014 5:56 PM

May 2012
    BRSxIgnition said:
    That's a really good theory - but I'm a bit confused as to why it would let Nui cut Senketsu in episode 13. I assume that was simply Nui being stronger at that point, and cutting him only physically. That would explain why he could be put together again so easily, just like Ragyou's arm.

That would make sense... Especially when combined with my theory...

I like it. Makes sense.
    Well you're right only physically, with your theory. Ryuuko was mentally tormented by Nui that time so she had a weak willpower. Therefore, she couldn't manifest enough defense in Senketsu to protect him. Because of that Senketsu was cut into pieces ONLY and Ryuuko fell unconscious after. I sure Isshin made the scissor sword was to server connection of all life fiber except for Senketsu who is connected to Ryuuko. Hence the name: "life fiber synchronization"

Senketsu can still recover if Ryuuko had the will to, but she couldn't because she was knocked out. But at episode 15 Ryuuko had the resolve to gather all of Senketsu pieces and restore him back to normal successfully because she had the will to. Because Senketsu was made for Ryuuko, as Senketsu said "it is you who wears me...you were able bring yourself back under control [from beserk mode]. With you own willpower" (episode 13)

I agree that our theory together makes sense \(^O^)/
    Mar 16, 2014 9:44 PM

Sep 2013
    That dual transformation scene with Satsuki and Ryuko was awesome.
    Mar 16, 2014 10:13 PM

Jun 2013
    You know what? I don't even care. Despite all the problems this show's had, I
    I'M SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW. FUCK CLOTHING YEAH!

This episode was so good on many levels. Best part was the dual-sister transformation and Ryuko fumbling to get out the words "onee-chan."
    so glad to see things come full circle between her and Satsuki.
    -Trippwire-Mar 16, 2014 10:21 PM
    Mar 16, 2014 11:24 PM

Jun 2010
    ..mm..mm..Mako is going into the action~~! >.<
    nee...nee..nee....damn it ryuko you almost finish it
    Mar 17, 2014 4:04 AM

Nov 2010
    Gruesome stuff when Nui's arms were cut off
    Her insaneness level went up sky high

The sisterhood moment of Ryuuko and Satsuki was cute
    Mako's entrance at the end was just prime
    Mar 17, 2014 5:40 AM

Oct 2013
    mankanshoku is the star of the ep. but what was she doing at the start with her skirt around her boobs and her shirt on her waist? so weird.

ryuko struggling to say 'sister' was defs cute
    "Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
    Mar 17, 2014 6:24 AM
    Dec 2008
    Extended preview for Episode 23: http://youtu.be/FVrgMi2Iy9M
    Mar 17, 2014 6:52 AM

Jan 2013
    dmr said:
    Extended preview for Episode 23: http://youtu.be/FVrgMi2Iy9M

I'm SUPER PUMPED!
    日本人はイッちゃってるよ
    あいつら未来に生きてんな
    Mar 17, 2014 9:05 AM

Oct 2011
    They are being very, VERY selective with what they show in that preview.. It's just slightly longer versions of the cuts we got on the normal preview, with Mako thrown in.

I'm scared. What'll happen?
    Mar 17, 2014 10:20 AM

Jul 2013
    It's a perfect episode. 10/10 for me
    Loved every second of it.
    I hope nothing bad happens on the next episode since usually bad happens after a good feeling moment u.u
    Mar 17, 2014 10:56 AM
    Jul 2018
    BRSxIgnition said:
    It seems the general consensus - and one that I'm actually surprisingly fine with, is that that:

In Ryuuko's current state, her and Senketsu's defenses simply shut down Nui's attack. The blade couldn't cut what it couldn't pierce.

It fits in my opinion, as she's the only character besides Raygou who achieved 100% sync with life fibers, or more specifically, with Senketsu. I was also thinking that since Senketsu was partially made from Ryuuko's DNA, that just cutting just one wouldn't work once she was able to tap into that synchronized level of power.
    Mar 17, 2014 7:15 PM
    Oct 2007
    So much awesome. I am starting to rethink that Titan was best show lkast year
    Mar 18, 2014 1:28 PM
    Apr 2013
    So, predictions for the remaining two episodes. Let's hear um.

I predict there will be a flashback involving a young Ryuuko and Satsuki. Maybe one year old Satsuki peeking into new born Ryuuko's cot, perhaps?

Mar 18, 2014 2:37 PM

Sep 2013
    Does somebody know if Gainax is still involved in Kill la Kill's animation?
    sic mundus
    Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

961 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Sep 24, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

225 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

190 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

214 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 20, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

338 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 20, 12:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.