Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2014 9:32 AM
Dec 2013
Preciize said:
Mind blown after reading this chapter ...

So Haruto finally goes back to Tokyo after 3 years? What the hell. But honestly, I think what pisses me off the most is the fact that Haruto and Yuzuki built their relationship by going through so much and it felt like there was nothing that could separate them, but then they break up and 3 years flies by. I don't know what's been going on Yuzuki's end, but Haruto looks like he easily moved on and could care less. No regret or any kind of emotion when Adachi mentioned Yuzuki. Like what did I read all the previous chapters for?

Only positive in this story was Adachi being nice enough to give Haruto credit for the beer. Sad that we won't see her again :(

Yeah, she was just like shiho
Jan 26, 2014 9:32 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:
But I still think these two places and flowers are the same

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2jee04m.jpg
with the flowers at the end
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2dv2a2x.jpg

Cheesy reunion at that place next chapter.

No doubt about it.

I hope we get a bit of asuka dram next chapter. Heck, maybe asuka may turn into a lesbian for all I care
Jan 26, 2014 9:36 AM

Oct 2013
Preciize said:

So Haruto finally goes back to Tokyo after 3 years? What the hell. But honestly, I think what pisses me off the most is the fact that Haruto and Yuzuki built their relationship by going through so much and it felt like there was nothing that could separate them, but then they break up and 3 years flies by. I don't know what's been going on Yuzuki's end, but Haruto looks like he easily moved on and could care less. No regret or any kind of emotion when Adachi mentioned Yuzuki. Like what did I read all the previous chapters for?

If Haruto will show us in the last two chapters that he made a big mistake with this descision and we will see a nice ending I am satisfied. But yes you are right with that, Preciize.
Jan 26, 2014 9:37 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

Only positive in this story was Adachi being nice enough to give Haruto credit for the beer. Sad that we won't see her again :(

Shiho from Breaker?
Jan 26, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

If Yuzuki is taken, Haruto should end up with either her, Shiho, or Rin :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2014 9:39 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Preciize said:

If Haruto will show us in the last two chapters that he made a big mistake with this descision and we will see a nice ending I am satisfied. But yes you are right with that, Preciize.

For all I know some jackass probably activated the marker and turned everyone from psychopaths to necromorphs especially yuzuki. Heck, I would love to see her slice open haruto
Jan 26, 2014 9:40 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

Shiho from Breaker?

No, the chef lady.

But if yuzuki is dating shi-woons mentor, I would love to see him rip haruto into pieces
Jan 26, 2014 9:42 AM

May 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Preciize said:

I'd probably only be half satisfied, mainly because I think this break up shouldn't have even gotten this far/bad in the first place. They've been through tons of obstacles and found solutions for them. This job thing isn't worse than anything they've faced in the past in my opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2014 9:49 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:

No doubt about it.

I hope we get a bit of asuka dram next chapter. Heck, maybe asuka may turn into a lesbian for all I care

Sorry man, looks like I might be right that Asuka already got her last chapter.

Funny how Rin gave absolutely no input to Haruto. That's....out of character.
Jan 26, 2014 9:54 AM

Aug 2012
jose21 said:
Adragon28 said:
God, something about this chapter seriously annoyed me. Already this big of a time skip? Haruto and Yuzuki haven't seen each other for years now.

Now something truly annoying would be something like Haruto seeing Yuzuki with a child , and he is Daiki , and Haruto didn't even know and stuff. I just pray to God that doesn't happen.

Actually Diaki might be a girl, Don't know if that helps.

Yeah , that changes everything , lol. Kidding.

Anywai , now that I've calmed down and thought about it that's probably not going to happen , I mean even Seo wouldnt't do that. It might be something like what you said in one of your posts: They get back together , marraige , then another time-skip , and bam , there's Daiki too.
Jan 26, 2014 9:55 AM

Oct 2013
I thought I missed a chapter when I read that 3 year time-skip, it felt odd tbh. Lets hope Yuzuki is dating some other guy when he sees her in Tokyo.
Jan 26, 2014 9:57 AM

May 2012
time sure flies.. and then haruto see yuzuki with a child and then haruto run away with a car and then he get car accedent and then he die.. The End..
if im kind enough to recommend this to someone i will say skip 100ch's..

Jan 26, 2014 9:58 AM

May 2011
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:

No doubt about it.

I've been thinking exactly the same thing. Where has Rin been all this time? If she wasn't going to yell at him, she could've tried to take Haruto for herself :P
Jan 26, 2014 9:58 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:

No doubt about it.

By asking haruto and not shoeing up after that? Yeah right! The next two chapter would probably be much longer like maybe 35 or 55
Jan 26, 2014 10:01 AM

Nov 2012
To all hoping to see Yuzuki with another guy, well, that will make her a bitch instead of hurt Haruto. Also the time skip is not three years, he has been working for that company for three years, but it's been a little bit less than two years since they broke up. You all are mad that he looks like he has move on, would there be any reason to be mad at him, if she has moved on as well?
Jan 26, 2014 10:05 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
To all hoping to see Yuzuki with another guy, well, that will make her a bitch instead of hurt Haruto. Also the time skip is not three years, he has been working for that company for three years, but it's been a little bit less than two years since they broke up. You all are mad that he looks like he has move on, would there be any reason to be mad at him, if she has moved on as well?

I don't think Haruto has really moved on. I bet with you he will cry like a baby if he see Yuzuki again.
Jan 26, 2014 10:05 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:

He worked on the company for three years which still makes it 3 years
Jan 26, 2014 10:07 AM

Nov 2012
Preciize said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:

No doubt about it.

I've been thinking exactly the same thing. Where has Rin been all this time? If she wasn't going to yell at him, she could've tried to take Haruto for herself :P

Maybe Yuzuki was pregnant and had Haruto's child, and she helping her sister keep that a secret from Haruto. That is good way to get back at him for being an idiot, plus if Yuzuki was pregnant there was no reason for her to make the moves on Haruto.
Jan 26, 2014 10:08 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

I don't think Haruto has really moved on. I bet with you he will cry like a baby if he see Yuzuki again.

The ending to Clannad Tomoyo OVA all over again.
Jan 26, 2014 10:10 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

I don't know how u do your math, but Yuzuki and Haruto were on a LDR for quite some time while he was working there. Unless you don't count that time, then yeah three years time skip.
Jan 26, 2014 10:10 AM

Oct 2013
Preciize said:
Behemoth11 said:
Preciize said:

I'd probably only be half satisfied, mainly because I think this break up shouldn't have even gotten this far/bad in the first place. They've been through tons of obstacles and found solutions for them. This job thing isn't worse than anything they've faced in the past in my opinion.

^This

There is nothing worse than forced drama. The characters are out of their mind, they breake up like nothing happened and so on.
All we can do is to hope that no one will buy the weekly magazine and the last tankōbon. So even Seo would learn his lesson. Yes, a foolish dream of mine, but otherwise we will see the same thing again.
Jan 26, 2014 10:12 AM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

I don't know that, but sounds good. :-)
Jan 26, 2014 10:14 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

Nah, the tomoya ending will feature asuka since both of the are alternate endings and both are tomboys
Jan 26, 2014 10:14 AM

May 2011
jose21 said:

Maybe Yuzuki was pregnant and had Haruto's child, and she helping her sister keep that a secret from Haruto. That is good way to get back at him for being an idiot, plus if Yuzuki was pregnant there was no reason for her to make the moves on Haruto.

Rin could've yelled at Haruto right after they broke up. Or are you implying that Yuzuki was pregnant before their breakup and Rin knew?

jose21 said:

I'm upset because both of them shouldn't have broken up over this. If they did move on, I'd be mad because I followed this series and watched how they built up their relationship, only to see it crumble instantly.
Jan 26, 2014 10:15 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

I don't know how u do your math, but Yuzuki and Haruto were on a LDR for quite some time while he was working there. Unless you don't count that time, then yeah three years time skip.

It was stated that they had an LDR for two weeks before they had sex
Jan 26, 2014 10:20 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

What manga have you been reading.
They have sex in chapater 200. Yuzuki visit him there more than two times plus the time he went to tokyo, that's already more than two weeks.
Jan 26, 2014 10:22 AM

Nov 2012
Preciize said:
jose21 said:

Rin could've yelled at Haruto right after they broke up. Or are you implying that Yuzuki was pregnant before their breakup and Rin knew?

Yes, that's what I am trying to say. And even if she found out after the break up, she could still get mad at his stupidity.
Jan 26, 2014 10:23 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

They have sex in chapater 200. Yuzuki visit him there more than two times plus the time he went to tokyo, that's already more than two weeks.

Ha ha ha. Very funny. I meant he had sex with her in koichi
Jan 26, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
Preciize said:
jose21 said:

Yes, that's what I am trying to say. And even if she found out after the break up, she could still get mad at his stupidity.

Rin: "Just as planned"

Ok if he gave me that ending I would forgive everything.
Jan 26, 2014 10:26 AM

May 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Preciize said:
Behemoth11 said:
Preciize said:

^This

There is nothing worse than forced drama. The characters are out of their mind, they breake up like nothing happened and so on.
All we can do is to hope that no one will buy the weekly magazine and the last tankōbon. So even Seo would learn his lesson. Yes, a foolish dream of mine, but otherwise we will see the same thing again.

Only thing I like about Seo's work is his art xD Well, the first half of KNIM was good plot-wise but then it came crashing down. On that note, anyone know how Princess Lucia is doing? I need to catch up on it. Wasn't half bad when I started.
Jan 26, 2014 10:29 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Jose21 said:

Still, she had been visiting him almost every weekend, on the manga it shows you that she went at least more than five times, plus the time Haruto went to Tokyo, that is already more than two weeks. Plus they were talking already of how is their second year at work coming up. He was getting more responsibilities and she was saying that she might get her on class, do you seriously think they could have achieved that in just two weeks, No wonder they were exhausted.
Jan 26, 2014 10:33 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Jose21 said:

Still, she had been visiting him almost every weekend, on the manga it shows you that she went at least more than five times, plus the time Haruto went to Tokyo, that is already more than two weeks. Plus they were talking already of how is their second year at work coming up. He was getting more responsibilities and she was saying that she might get her on class, do you seriously think they could have achieved that in just two weeks, No wonder they were exhausted.

Okay so it has been half a year. He'll, they still would heard if yuzuki is pregnant knowing them
Jan 26, 2014 10:36 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Jose21 said:

Okay so it has been half a year. He'll, they still would heard if yuzuki is pregnant knowing them

I think we've been over that already. Akari, and Takashi doesn't live in tokyo how the hell can they know. Asuka, why would she tell haruto anything, and also if she saw her pregnant she might have actually told Haruto that Yuzuki has move on and is pregnant of somebody else, yeah she got a chance. Rin, just read above what I wrote.
Jan 26, 2014 10:39 AM

Aug 2008
Please tell me you don't actually want her to be pregnant Jose...especially if it's Haruto's child haha.
Jan 26, 2014 10:40 AM

Jan 2011
OH LOOK Harutard returns to Tokyo to get back together with Yuzushit. I'm sure NOBODY saw this coming. Seo is predictable as shit, this whole "breakup" thing was just to add in some cheap drama before he finally put this sick dog to rest.
[center]
Jan 26, 2014 10:43 AM
Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
In the last two chapters, what do you think will happen?

Haruto is now in "The Town Where She Lives", so how will he meet Yuzuki?
Is a happy ending confirmed?

I think is gonna be like skehan17 said before:

skehan17 said:

What so you guys think of this?

So haruto moves to Tokyo, thinking of yuzi he heads to the place she said she would be waiting
After staying there wishing she might be there his about to leave
When he turns around yuzi is there waiting
Yuzi walks up to him and slaps him saying "how long where you going to make me wait geez"
Haruto "lets get married"

The flowers at the end makes me think of that place skehan was talking about

I think I must cry...beautiful...especially thart part where she is hitting Haruto. I really hope we will see something like that.

The fact is to me that's pretty much the only way this ending can be an average ending now due to the fact the last 3 chapters have been just a waste of time
This guy is seriously messing with people with stupid writing
Growing up? Nothing has changed his been a bitch for the last 2 years and hasn't grown up
The fact that he didn't go after yuzi is the worst
Thank god we can most likely sum it up by next chapter then 1 more and this shit is done

Plus if I am right it means that I could of finished this show off better than seo lol
Jan 26, 2014 10:45 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Jose21 said:

I think we've been over that already. Akari, and Takashi doesn't live in tokyo how the hell can they know. Asuka, why would she tell haruto anything, and also if she saw her pregnant she might have actually told Haruto that Yuzuki has move on and is pregnant of somebody else, yeah she got a chance. Rin, just read above what I wrote.

Why would asuka have think that? She could've just told haruto over the phone about this situation. Well, unless she still has haruto on his mind and kept her mouth shut. I also might be right about her attempting to have sex with haruto but more successful than what Akari had done by tounge kissing him
Jan 26, 2014 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
7 pages in 4 hours.

I never knew this manga would generate this much controversy.
Jan 26, 2014 10:51 AM

Aug 2008
Stark700 said:
7 pages in 4 hours.

lawl its more like we are just bored.
Jan 26, 2014 10:54 AM
Jan 2014
I find it funny how much he has ruined the image of his main character
So instead of explaining or getting into the drama of the break up

We get 1 filler chapter which was just ridiculous
We get a time skip with those sentimental words from akari, but what a year and a bit later?
And finally we get this chapter which lets be honest was the biggest joke of all "growing up" yeh right why would you even call it that if he doesn't have a girlfriend and is moving back to Tokyo

My god it's going to take a lot more than a earth shattering miracle to even think of this manga being saved
It's done he has completely ruined this manga no matter what happens now its just stupid

I still think the idea I had for an ending could save about though haha

Lets all be amazed at how seo can care so much about money he drags probably the best thing he "had done" through the mud
Jan 26, 2014 10:58 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

We get a time skip with those sentimental words from akari, but what a year and a bit later?
And finally we get this chapter which lets be honest was the biggest joke of all "growing up" yeh right why would you even call it that if he doesn't have a girlfriend and is moving back to Tokyo

My god it's going to take a lot more than a earth shattering miracle to even think of this manga being saved
It's done he has completely ruined this manga no matter what happens now its just stupid

Lets all be amazed at how seo can care so much about money he drags probably the best thing he "had done" through the mud

Then lets hear that ending of yours shall we?
Jan 26, 2014 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
7 pages in 4 hours.

Yeah, really I was surprised there were that many comments already.
I'm disappointed in what a sell out Haruto became and this manga in general. I wouldn't want a guy who chose a stupid job like that over me, it's not like he was chosing a dream or a goal even just a mundane job. I guess it's realistic but still....
Jan 26, 2014 11:05 AM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

It's a few pages back lol I can't be bother copying and pasting on my phone
Jan 26, 2014 11:12 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Please tell me you don't actually want her to be pregnant Jose...especially if it's Haruto's child haha.

Is a just a probability, I am just telling spider how that could work. I am actually going for skehan ending, I even put the pictures showing his theory might be right.
Jan 26, 2014 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

It's a few pages back lol I can't be bother copying and pasting on my phone

It's what I put before along with the pictures that he might be right.
Jan 26, 2014 11:14 AM

May 2011
inzaratha said:
Stark700 said:
7 pages in 4 hours.

Yeah, really I was surprised there were that many comments already.
I'm disappointed in what a sell out Haruto became and this manga in general. I wouldn't want a guy who chose a stupid job like that over me, it's not like he was chosing a dream or a goal even just a mundane job. I guess it's realistic but still....

To be fair, Haruto told Akari that he broke up with Yuzuki because he didn't want her to give up her dream of being a teacher. Still a baka, but I wouldn't call him a sell out.
Jan 26, 2014 11:18 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Is a just a probability, I am just telling spider how that could work. I am actually going for skehan ending, I even put the pictures showing his theory might be right.

If she has a child good for the yuzuki fans but still stale for seo's standpoint. Hell, I frigging hope we have those amagami ss versions filled with well executed drama and some sex scenes like nozoki ana and hetakoi
Jan 26, 2014 11:19 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

If she has a child good for the yuzuki fans but still stale for seo's standpoint. Hell, I frigging hope we have those amagami ss versions filled with well executed drama and some sex scenes like nozoki ana and hetakoi

So basically what you want is...a visual novel adaption? That's probably the closest thing that could happen.
Jan 26, 2014 11:20 AM
Mar 2012
Three year time skip and a promotion to Tokyo
As expected of Seo.
Jan 26, 2014 11:26 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

So basically what you want is...a visual novel adaption? That's probably the closest thing that could happen.

He had girls being attracted to haruto, haruto dating a tomboy, haruto dating a bimbo, fan services, those fantasy chapters, some new girl appearing in the last chapter, and a nagato spinoff/fantasy chapter, and a bunch of fillers. If now us not the time to speculate having some alternate stories of ending up with different women and boning them then I might be the happiest son of a gun in the world if Seo did that. His sales would go through the roof. That's all I'm asking
Pages (22) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.