Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2013 11:39 PM

Jan 2013
Awesome episode, So glad Akira got Purple Mech and Cains is so Badass!

Jun 28, 2013 11:57 PM
Dec 2010
So basically the real enemy is some illuminati group called magius? Oh man not the illuminati storyline again......
Jun 29, 2013 12:33 AM

Nov 2007
Meh this seemed like a big troll leading to a 2nd season and the inevitable time skip. I'm not fond of time skips.

Akira in the last one seems not able to fight just hack stuff.

The others did little.

L-Elf couldn't do nothing after being perfect.

Cain is some weird non human thing and takes the last Valrave.

Just opens a bunch of questions without good answers.
Jun 29, 2013 12:40 AM

Jul 2007
ThangLong said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I think the NTR stuff is being over-exaggerated. In the preview we see them landing on some planet and there they will probably start the Third Galactic Empire. Rather than joining them i think they will act against them.

That's assuming Magius is all bad though. Furthermore the VVV pilots are VVV-Tan's race now. So the pilots is ironically going to fight against their own people. There must be the reason why pissed off Oniichan hates human and I think that will gain Magius some sympathy.

With hthis I sort-of-agree.

If not for the rest of Magius, but Cain himself might end up switching sides.
Jun 29, 2013 12:44 AM

Mar 2012
This season definitely could've gone an extra episode, as this episode was just a huge clusterf***. Not to mention how the Akira bit was done horribly. But hopefully next season will give us a full explanation of just what is going on with the Magus and the people inside the machines. Kudos to Saki for rejecting Haruto. Good for her.
Jun 29, 2013 12:53 AM

Jun 2013
Well this was certainly a wild ride. I thought the final episode...was kinda meh to be honest. As some have already said, it just felt like a big clusterfuck that could have been avoided. Maybe having one more episode would have helped...

Anyways, I can't say I wasn't entertained. The anime had its ups and downs. I will say, however, that there's no way in the world any of you can convince me that this was the best anime you've seen this season. Please, go ahead and try. I'd love a good laugh.

Edit: Oh, and before I forget...I did feel as if the preview for next season showed that the series does have the potential to be rather good. I just hope they don't mess it up in the same way I feel they did for the first season.
Just chill out and concentrate...
Jun 29, 2013 2:26 AM

Oct 2010
nice explaning @Dragon_Slayer_X
I hope there wont be any NTR nxt season orelese i will be dropping season 2 , i want Haruto x saki till the end
Season 2 preview was sure an Overkill !
Jun 29, 2013 2:43 AM

Feb 2012
I'm so done with this show... I'm so glad the second season aires in October, more episodes would be just too much to stomach I guess.
I'll miss the laughs though.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Jun 29, 2013 3:21 AM

Jan 2009
Why, Saki, why? щ(゚Д゚щ)
Geez, all I'm watching this show for by now is Saki and the lolz, and this is what I get? ._.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 29, 2013 3:43 AM

Jul 2012
There are so many tsundere who watch this series, instead of saying "it's so bad it's good" just say "I like this series" or " it entertain me"...lolz
joshua_maiJun 29, 2013 3:57 AM
Jun 29, 2013 3:47 AM

Aug 2008
Hmmm. I think the presentation wasn't well made. The background story itself is interesting. Then again, it could be described as just being a case of points of view. It was told from the student's, so I guess it can be excused and comprehended that way, as being messy and stuff.

Still, it was meh.
Sourire said:
bastek66 said:
Butthurt imminent
NTR incoming.

I hate Haruto but if this seriously happens I'm dropping this show.

Well, can't deny the logic, as the the blurbs and teaser at the end does provide plausible evidence to back it up. But then another episode had her fighting a Dorssia pilot 200 years from now? Hmmm.
Either way, it doesn't seem like she's the type to fall for Haruto out of pure love and stay loyal to his cause... the Founder COULD be Cain or L-elf afterall.
Jun 29, 2013 3:59 AM

Aug 2008
Koybz said:
Entertaining finale to a fairly entertaining show.

7/10 I'll watch season two, I guess.

It really does.

That's actually funny cuz it's true, missing a bit here and there, but summed up well. Surely the producers are thinking the same...
Jun 29, 2013 4:02 AM
May 2013
Oosran said:
Why, Saki, why? щ(゚Д゚щ)
Geez, all I'm watching this show for by now is Saki and the lolz, and this is what I get? ._.

It's because she rejected that proposal that she has a chance with Haruto.

If she accepted that it would not turn out well.

I see this as potential flag for a second and more appropriate proposal in the future.

The side effect of rejecting the proposal (besides some karma points) is that she has (accidentally) left a rather large matter on his mind.

Now every time Haruto sees her, he will think back to that rejection and because he is stubborn he will not let it pass.
Jun 29, 2013 4:04 AM
Feb 2012
What the fuck? Since the first episode I haven't really felt any form of enjoyment watching this show but this last episode managed to make me interested in it again. While the overall anime is quite shitty in regards to plot and characters, I now want to know how it all continues and how it will end ultimately. Nice going, Sunrise, you managed to sway me.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 29, 2013 4:46 AM

Jul 2007
Genix said:
Hmmm. I think the presentation wasn't well made. The background story itself is interesting. Then again, it could be described as just being a case of points of view. It was told from the student's, so I guess it can be excused and comprehended that way, as being messy and stuff.

Still, it was meh.
Sourire said:
bastek66 said:
Butthurt imminent
NTR incoming.

I hate Haruto but if this seriously happens I'm dropping this show.

Well, can't deny the logic, as the the blurbs and teaser at the end does provide plausible evidence to back it up. But then another episode had her fighting a Dorssia pilot 200 years from now? Hmmm.
Either way, it doesn't seem like she's the type to fall for Haruto out of pure love and stay loyal to his cause... the Founder COULD be Cain or L-elf afterall.

NOT Dorssia. Third Galactic Empire. Dorssia has been annexed to it(hence why its coat of arms is only a PART of Galctic empire's CoA. There's there's certain subtle foreshadowing at the Third Galactic Empire being started by Shouko.

The most likely situation is that 200 years latter, the conflict is about a country of vampires(and vampire symathizers) versus human-purists, which would explain on why Saki has the same mark as Cain on her clothes and why Cain might end up on the "good side".
Jun 29, 2013 4:52 AM
May 2013
It's hard to imagine Cain on the "good side" as he has explicitly stated himself to be part of the Magius order, and there's really nothing to suggest they are anything but an evil shadow governement

Unless you are saying Cain will defect and be part of the golden seven
Jun 29, 2013 5:01 AM

Jul 2007
VolsVols said:
It's hard to imagine Cain on the "good side" as he has explicitly stated himself to be part of the Magius order, and there's really nothing to suggest they are anything but an evil shadow governement

Unless you are saying Cain will defect and be part of the golden seven

The main thing is - we do NOT know the exact "motivation" of Cain, right now. He keep speaking about "for his clan" stuff, so it might be that he and his "race" is simply "well intentioned extremists" seeking survival of their species or something.

Magius, by the way is just generic term to describe the vampire race in this anime - all of the VVV pilots are Magius too.

NOt to mention that unless Cain dies, he is VVV-2 Pilot.
Jun 29, 2013 5:10 AM
May 2013
Yes, but the Magius in the context that Cain and future Saki is referring to is the shadow government of the old world

And a well intentioned extremist does not excuse them from being an antagonist role as far as anime goes. Because in the end, they are still extremists. The Anti-Spirals from TTGL and the Incubators from Madoka Magica are good example for this. They believe they are saving the universe, but their methods are brutal

It's possible that Cain is the pilot of unit 2, but I think it's also possible that he is not the proper pilot. He did not go through the usual EULA process. He hijacked it using external means.
K_boardJun 29, 2013 5:18 AM
Jun 29, 2013 5:30 AM
Aug 2012
Fai said:
ThangLong said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I think the NTR stuff is being over-exaggerated. In the preview we see them landing on some planet and there they will probably start the Third Galactic Empire. Rather than joining them i think they will act against them.

That's assuming Magius is all bad though. Furthermore the VVV pilots are VVV-Tan's race now. So the pilots is ironically going to fight against their own people. There must be the reason why pissed off Oniichan hates human and I think that will gain Magius some sympathy.

With this I sort-of-agree.

If not for the rest of Magius, but Cain himself might end up switching sides.

@ThangLong:
Well we don't really know whether Magius are good or bad though. But since when did "the people controlling things from the shadows" have been all good? But they could be divided too. Some may want total control, some may want to let the humans decide for themselves..........who knows.

But Cain, he is different story. he seems to me like someone similar to Gundam's Char Aznable. He obviously has his own motives rather than his clan. Hopefully he turns out to be a great character whether a hero or a villain or an anti-hero.

@Fai:

Fai, referring to your post above, i may be missing something but wasn't Saki fighting the reformed Dorssia who are still unnamed. They never named themselves Third Galactic Empire. Another thing is that, the unit Cain piloted is actually labeled as Unit 00, so either it is given a overhaul and renamed to Valvrave 02, he could well be piloting another Valvrave. Any thoughts on this?

Isn't the third galactic Empire the one one Haruto and founded and Saki is a part of it, at least that's the impression i get from the two time skips. The old guy only said "our glorious empire", he didn't mention anything specifically.

Jun 29, 2013 5:49 AM
May 2013

It says Valvrave 02
RM-20
Silver + Gold

Not to mention the kanji says "two"
Jun 29, 2013 5:51 AM

Nov 2012
Even if Cain ends up being the well intentioned terrorist, he killed a whole bunch of the students with that poisoned gas. Hard to believe they will forgive him for that, but anything is possible with this show.

One thing that has been on my mind a couple episodes back, when Kriemhild(she must be Cain's first officer on his ship?) walks into that dark room and finds H-neun hiding there, then he asks her if she wants to have tea. Was that a lovers rendezvous, or was it Cains room and they were both searching it? Im pretty sure a few times in the past when Cain was talking about the Valvraves beside her, she seemed kinda shocked by his knowledge. Perhaps she and H-neun already realize Cain is doing something not in the best interests of Dorassia?
Jun 29, 2013 6:15 AM

Jul 2007
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Fai, referring to your post above, i may be missing something but wasn't Saki fighting the reformed Dorssia who are still unnamed. They never named themselves Third Galactic Empire. Another thing is that, the unit Cain piloted is actually labeled as Unit 00, so either it is given a overhaul and renamed to Valvrave 02, he could well be piloting another Valvrave. Any thoughts on this?

Isn't the third galactic Empire the one one Haruto and founded and Saki is a part of it, at least that's the impression i get from the two time skips. The old guy only said "our glorious empire", he didn't mention anything specifically.

The Glorious Empire is not dorssia - look at their coat of arms. Dorssian coat of arms is INCORPORATED into it - not the prominent one. THat alone signifies Dorssia having been assimilated into the empire.

niaxato said:
Even if Cain ends up being the well intentioned terrorist, he killed a whole bunch of the students with that poisoned gas. Hard to believe they will forgive him for that, but anything is possible with this show.

One word: L-ELf.

They sure as hell forgave him for slaughtering half the school
Jun 29, 2013 6:29 AM
Jun 2013
In Saki's exposition, she was clearly talking about Haruto, it's hard to believe that Cain is the FIRST of anything or the FOUNDER of anything. He's powerful, but it seems that he's just a part of a the larger Magius race.

And she states: "he lost many of his comrades during the fights of Module 77..." while Cain's troops are being decimated by the Valvraves too, it hardly qualifies as his "comrades" when it seems like he doesn't hold them dear anyways, they're just pawns for him.

It's also illogical to state that it's the first time that Cain met the MAGIUS as per Saki's narrative.

Notice how the camera pans down while Saki is also talking, when she was talking about the FOUNDER the pendant shines. Ofc, the content of that pendant could range from Haruto to L Elf or somebody else. But if you follow the exposition, and the previews, Haruto seems to be the FOUNDER after all, since he started the "Human Project" upon where the curse shall end on his generation.

He is the "first of us.... our founder.... who lost many of his comrades fighting on Module 77".

If anything that certainly rules out Cain. And if you guys refer to my first post, in the preview Cain shouts L Elfs name and the little explanation on the bottom is "Children of Valvrave", coincidentally we see L Elf in the next frame.
Jun 29, 2013 6:33 AM
Jun 2013
Fai said:

One word: L-ELf.

They sure as hell forgave him for slaughtering half the school

He never did, the Dorssia were the ones attacking the school AND Him, while he was out and Haruto was using his body.

In fact, all he did was hold them hostage. He never killed anyone in the school IIRC
Jun 29, 2013 7:00 AM
Aug 2012
Fai said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

The Glorious Empire is not dorssia - look at their coat of arms. Dorssian coat of arms is INCORPORATED into it - not the prominent one. THat alone signifies Dorssia having been assimilated into the empire.

I never said they were Dorssia but rather their new reformed form which was unnamed. But now that i look at those two time skip again i am getting a little confused. The 2nd time skip is "Year 211 of the Third Galactic Empire" and the first one was "Year 214 of .......".

But if it interpret from what Saki says then, "Haruto is the founder" as "He is the first of them" who "lost a lot of comrades in the battle of module-77" and where "he met the Magius" as they don't even know that term until now so Cain must be the first Magius they met.

Did the third Galactic Empire assimilate all the other countries/groups/whatever else is out there and Saki is later fighting against a rebellion/revolution or something like that? The more i think on this the more i get confused as how thing could be............any good theories on your side?

VolsVols said:

It says Valvrave 02
RM-20
Silver + Gold

Not to mention the kanji says "two"

Ah thanks can't believe i missed that. I always thought that was Valvrave 00.

Jun 29, 2013 7:42 AM
May 2013
Dorsian coat of arms is

It's not part of this

Jun 29, 2013 7:48 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, I didn't actually expected Akira to be the pilot of the purple Valvrave. And what a cool weapon/power too!

Pretty good series overall. I'm very confused about the ending though. On to season two, I guess. 7/10

Jun 29, 2013 8:11 AM
Jul 2011
the beginning and the end of this episode fucked me over. too little has been explained to truly understand the plot.. or the general direction im just here for the ride.. lets hope the second season picks off were this has left me :) all in all its kinda alrite but its a bit of a clusterfuck tbh ill give it a 7 for now!
Jun 29, 2013 8:24 AM
Feb 2013
So Akira's Weapon can hack any system with her hummingbird huh.

Cliffhanger ending :o

Can't wait for Fall.
Jun 29, 2013 8:31 AM

May 2012
Great episode.

I can't wait for second season
Jun 29, 2013 8:54 AM

May 2012
OmnixTSC said:
Well this was certainly a wild ride. I thought the final episode...was kinda meh to be honest. As some have already said, it just felt like a big clusterfuck that could have been avoided. Maybe having one more episode would have helped...

Anyways, I can't say I wasn't entertained. The anime had its ups and downs. I will say, however, that there's no way in the world any of you can convince me that this was the best anime you've seen this season. Please, go ahead and try. I'd love a good laugh.

The season's still not yet over, and I don't see this as being the "Best" of the season for me, but it's the first 10 I was able to give this season. Which is odd, as I normally can give a lot of 10's out. I have a feeling the shows that will be ending will end up getting 10's too, and I'll be ranking them above this.

The reason this worked is...I have no clue. But it's the first show of the season where I actually felt EXCITED. Oh wait! Scratch that! I forgot about Yuyushiki! That was actually my real first 10 of the season xD And it's definitely better than this. But still, I gotta give this show some credit. Spring has been so lackluster, I was really beginning to believe I had lost the spark that made anime fun for a moment there. But after watching some clips from Love Live and Nichijou, I realized that wasn't it. Just this season hasn't been all that great.

Which I actually knew coming in. Summer...on the other hand. I am excite!

Also, ShoukoxAkira shipping helped bring up the shows score a lot. I really never expected so much of that to happen in this show o_o

Hoping Marie gets to see some stronger screentime next season!
Jun 29, 2013 10:26 AM

Jan 2013
Whoaaa, what an ending! It was still as crazy as the rest of the series, now we have some sort of powerful race of people, by the looks of things. I dunno, it was quite confusing, leaving us on a cliffhanger ending, but I absolutely loved this series! Can't wait for the second season!!
Jun 29, 2013 10:35 AM

Jun 2011
Well that was a great episode to close off the first season. Didnt expect Akira to be the next pilot though. Purple VVV is awesome with the hacking capabilities. The preview looks awesome with all the pilots in their suits. Cant wait to see who Magius really are.
Jun 29, 2013 10:38 AM
Feb 2013
Oh, so hokikomori girls is now a Valvrave operator.

Onward to the next season.
Jun 29, 2013 10:44 AM

Apr 2011
Looking forward for the second season!

7/10

Jun 29, 2013 10:48 AM

Mar 2013
Evil cliffhanger :(
Didn't expect Akira to be a Valvrave pilot...
Damn, seeing L-Elf getting physically owned like that surprises me, considering the fact he's been the most OP character in the series.
Jun 29, 2013 10:50 AM

Apr 2013
vampko said:
OmnixTSC said:

The season's still not yet over, and I don't see this as being the "Best" of the season for me, but it's the first 10 I was able to give this season. Which is odd, as I normally can give a lot of 10's out. I have a feeling the shows that will be ending will end up getting 10's too, and I'll be ranking them above this.

The reason this worked is...I have no clue. But it's the first show of the season where I actually felt EXCITED. Oh wait! Scratch that! I forgot about Yuyushiki! That was actually my real first 10 of the season xD And it's definitely better than this. But still, I gotta give this show some credit. Spring has been so lackluster, I was really beginning to believe I had lost the spark that made anime fun for a moment there. But after watching some clips from Love Live and Nichijou, I realized that wasn't it. Just this season hasn't been all that great.

Also, ShoukoxAkira shipping helped bring up the shows score a lot. I really never expected so much of that to happen in this show o_o

wait you gave this show a 10? oh god.. everybody has their own opinion on what they like but .. a masterpiece? -_-
Jun 29, 2013 10:59 AM

Mar 2013
My inner sadist enjoyed L-Elf getting smacked around.

Space-fairy Cain took over the Valvrave with a magical lemon. Nice. :3

I love this show. Wish we could have season 2 now.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Jun 29, 2013 11:08 AM

May 2012
Sourire said:
vampko said:
OmnixTSC said:

wait you gave this show a 10? oh god.. everybody has their own opinion on what they like but .. a masterpiece? -_-

10 is the best score I can give it. I don't really take stock in 'masterpiece'. I think it's better than "Great", that's really all. There are definitely shows I've given a 10 to that I think deserve the 'Masterpiece" like Love Live or Toradora, but I give 10's to stuff I think surpass "great". Not my fault MAL has rating descriptors that jump too much

If I were to rate this out of 100
probably 90/100 overall.
Jun 29, 2013 11:10 AM
May 2013
I just realize the LOL COMEDY/"So bad its good" people and those bitches who bullied Akira-chan have something in common...
Jun 29, 2013 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
Just want to say again the seiyuu in this episode are great, and in particularly Yuuki Aoi who voices Akira. I read that she even called her mom when she knew that she got a major role in a mecha show -- and I think her VA skills are getting better and better!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 29, 2013 12:15 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
Just want to say again the seiyuu in this episode are great, and in particularly Yuuki Aoi who voices Akira. I read that she even called her mom when she knew that she got a major role in a mecha show -- and I think her VA skills are getting better and better!

I had a nerdgasm when I finally looked up her VA. Another great VA joining in the SRW mecha Goodness

Yay for cross series interaction
Jun 29, 2013 12:25 PM

Sep 2012
I did not check the previous 14 pages of comments in this thread, but I wonder if anybody talked about the significance of using the ED "Boku janai" in this episode. Besides the fact it sounds cool, you have also got to note the first lyrics that got sung is "Shiritaku nai shiritaku nai hontou wa shiritai" which means "I don't want to know, I don't want to know - no, the truth is I want to know." I take this to signify the mind of Akira, who really wants to know about human warmth and the outside world but said she did not want to be bothered and just wanted to be left alone.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 29, 2013 12:25 PM

Jul 2007
VolsVols said:
Dorsian coat of arms is

It's not part of this

Look closer into the middle coat of arms, as well as one on the side - same symbol is repated in both, but NOT as prominent one. Its common practice upon when one of two similarly sized empires assimilates the other.

Also yeah, The "Founder" is Haruto.

But that does NOT rule out Cain being one of Golden Seven - its a classic Seven Samurai inspired set -up - recruiting an enemy is not beyond that. After all Haruto somehow goes from "I am a monster" to founding what seems like VVV-based country, with symbol from Cain's Neck no less.
Jun 29, 2013 12:58 PM

Jun 2013
vampko said:
Sourire said:

10 is the best score I can give it. I don't really take stock in 'masterpiece'. I think it's better than "Great", that's really all. There are definitely shows I've given a 10 to that I think deserve the 'Masterpiece" like Love Live or Toradora, but I give 10's to stuff I think surpass "great". Not my fault MAL has rating descriptors that jump too much

probably 90/100 overall.

To each his own, though I certainly don't agree with the way you rate things, haha. To me, that provides room for giving shows scores they don't deserve if you do things like score them based on the particular season they aired during. This is why I tend to score things based on the other shows I've seen and based on what the show itself has brought to the fold. Valvrave didn't do anything terribly new, which you can't fault it for at this day and age. The combination of plot devices made it stand out in spite of this. The execution being poor doesn't help its case very much, either. As I said before, though, to each his own.

I can't find myself giving Valvrave more than a 7/10, though I feel like I'm being much more lenient than I should considering how many episodes I absolutely didn't like. I'll probably change it to 6/10, putting it right up there with my opinion on Project K and SAO.
Just chill out and concentrate...
Jun 29, 2013 12:58 PM

Aug 2009
1/10

This show gave me cancer.
Jun 29, 2013 1:05 PM

Sep 2012
SantaBla said:
1/10
This show gave me cancer.
How serious is the cancer? Hopefully it does not kill you so that you will still be alive for the second season LOL

Jun 29, 2013 1:20 PM

May 2012
OmnixTSC said:
vampko said:
Sourire said:

probably 90/100 overall.

To each his own, though I certainly don't agree with the way you rate things, haha. To me, that provides room for giving shows scores they don't deserve if you do things like score them based on the particular season they aired during. This is why I tend to score things based on the other shows I've seen and based on what the show itself has brought to the fold. Valvrave didn't do anything terribly new, which you can't fault it for at this day and age. The combination of plot devices made it stand out in spite of this. The execution being poor doesn't help its case very much, either. As I said before, though, to each his own.

I can't find myself giving Valvrave more than a 7/10, though I feel like I'm being much more lenient than I should considering how many episodes I absolutely didn't like. I'll probably change it to 6/10, putting it right up there with my opinion on Project K and SAO.

I think this show's just a special exception for me probably. I may end up bringing it's rating down later for all I know. Wouldn't be the first time.
Jun 29, 2013 1:40 PM
Jun 2013
Many fans valvrape closet jajaja.

Good season finale, the scene of 211 years is large, we could talk about timelines, but I think the child is a descendant of L-Elf and haruto, I mean that their children were mixed.

I've been thinking that the collar has Saki is the tomb of haruto, the chance is there and leading the Empire is perhaps descendants of haruto and L-elf
Jun 29, 2013 1:44 PM

Oct 2007
Sourire said:
vampko said:
OmnixTSC said:

Considering the amount of shitposting and people slapping 1/10's on it probably far outnumber those giving it 10/10 I fail to see the issue. It all balances out in the end. This is one of the most low-balled shows in terms of reception I have ever seen and I'm honestly used to this shit with Sunrise productions now and how people regularly act like manchilds in reaction to them with this forced over the top hate like it's extra special deserving of scorn.

For the record I only have a small handful of shows that I gave 1/10 too and even then it was because they were hack job U.S edit versions of the show that were so utterly mangled and changed in context with re-scored phoned in synthesizer music and completely rewritten scripts that I could see no other option.
PeacingOutJun 29, 2013 1:56 PM
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

676 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 9, 2013

342 by Catalano »»
Sep 29, 2021 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.