Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 20, 2016 9:14 PM

Sep 2015
I really LOVE this anime. The animation was much improved and every episode to me was funny. This is surely a hidden gym and much better than www.working. 9/10 season three hopefully brings some closer
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jan 22, 2017 9:53 AM

Aug 2016
You know it's the last episode when Matsumoto talks!!!!
(secret character only unlocks at final ep)
Mar 23, 2017 8:12 AM

Oct 2013
Yama-dash ! agan she's the cause of all confusion and false truth, still cute tho and she didn't get to meet his brother i'm still cruious about her family background. I still hate the fact that Matsumoto Maya only gets screen time once in every season which is the last episode, i mean i get it probably there are already many characters working there bu still i'm hoping to see her get more screen time in S3, Inami still annoying as usual at least she didn't punch Takanashi as many time as she would in the first season.

Overall score 7/10
Apr 25, 2017 1:16 AM

Jun 2016
While there was some progression on the relationship fronts, the comedy was based on the same old gags from last season, just mixed and matched. 4/10 for me.

Popura's last lines in the finale felt representative of the show: "I have to see exactly how much I've grown... huh? It hasn't changed!"
Jan 14, 2018 3:23 PM

Oct 2015
This ep endede like the last season with Matsumoto in the small limelight. Why can't she join the gang she seems fitting for the show. I'm glad Taneshima is not quitting work and of course she hasn't grown much ( she is so cute).

It seems like nothing's changed with the gang, Inami still has androphobia, Satou still loves Yachiyo, Aoi still has a mysterious past and her brother still didn't find her, I still can't stand Souma and Ooto hasn't found his wife. Every was left as it was but with some improvemnts and the introduction of other characters such Kiri Ali's brother and the Mashiba siblings. It seems other characters were given the spotlight like Takahashi's sisters. That was fun season as always.

8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 28, 2019 1:48 PM
Aug 2018
It's nice that they gave Maya more screentime in this episode.

But it is still sad that she only appears in the last episode of each season.

And somehow it feels like she is doesn't notice what is going on around her.

End of the second season and she just realised that Inami has a crush on Takanashi and that Satou likes to tease Taneshima.
tr25a3Aug 28, 2019 2:06 PM
Apr 30, 2020 6:05 PM

Aug 2017
Didn't like this show. Didn't like season 1 either. Doubtful whether I'll watch anymore. It's boring.
Aug 26, 2020 6:22 AM

Mar 2017
The bit with Satou stacking apples on Taneshima's head made me think of the children's book "Ten Apples Up on Top!".
A møøse once bit my sister...
Oct 29, 2020 9:20 PM

Jul 2016
Guess Maya having lines until the last episode of each season is the show's own personal gag, uh? Not bad but man, she sure is loud.

Overall, better than the atrocious first season but there are aspects that still leave a lot to be desired. Some unfunny gags/skits are still being used and re-used to death and seeing the series using most of its screen-time to develop an awkward romance between two people that have zero chemistry with each other sure isn't the best of ways to keep me entertained.

Now on the other hand, this season had a better balance between character interventions and comedy, which is already a huge improvement and the idea of splitting the spotlight among the cast instead of only focusing on one or two people was indeed a rather good directing decision. Personally, seeing Souma taking a more active role during the season was a pleasant surprise and I guess the same can be said for Yamada as well. I mean, she can be a bother sometimes but she sure brings some fresh air to the show due to how unpredictable her character can be.

5/10 - Now let's hope S3's main score isn't lying and I can have an even better time.
Nov 30, 2020 12:28 PM

Jun 2017
quite better than the initial season.Better interaction mobility,new chemistry ,lesser recycled jokes .Could have still improved on a lot of fronts .But the negatives are passable.
Good for one time watchable comedic skit
Mar 29, 2021 9:09 PM

May 2017
The cucumber part lool its definitly not your everyday hairstyle that can do that !

Also what normal character would only start to talk at least episode to say (im doing my job) 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 4, 2021 9:56 AM

Jan 2021
This was the last episode of season 2.
And I got to say that I enjoyed this season.
8/10 or 7/10
Jan 13, 2022 8:20 PM

Aug 2011
ToshiroChan said:
Yama-dash ! agan she's the cause of all confusion and false truth, still cute tho and she didn't get to meet his brother i'm still cruious about her family background. I still hate the fact that Matsumoto Maya only gets screen time once in every season which is the last episode, i mean i get it probably there are already many characters working there bu still i'm hoping to see her get more screen time in S3, Inami still annoying as usual at least she didn't punch Takanashi as many time as she would in the first season.

Overall score 7/10

I agree in regard to Matsumoto's screen time and character. Out of all the regulars Popura went to Matsumoto for advice, and helped her come to a decision. I guess if your on the outside looking in, you can be more objective. You would think she'd get some credit or acknowledgement for it, but nooo...

Whatever minor issues I have with the series, it is by far one of my favorites. I have already seen S3, as I am re-watching, but I can only say it gets better and has enough manga material for a S4. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Sep 12, 2023 8:15 PM

Dec 2009
Original Notes of 2011:

Jul 15, 4:07 AM

Oct 2021
It's the last episode of the season when matsumoto "normal maya-san talk, also the after credit scene was funny lol
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

95 by Alvie48xi »»
Jul 14, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

80 by Zeehighness »»
Jun 12, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2011

124 by satchoff »»
Sep 5, 2023 5:50 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

97 by satchoff »»
Sep 4, 2023 1:41 PM

» Is working season 2 better than season 1?

rahez - Dec 26, 2021

9 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.