Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 11, 2014 9:46 PM

Jul 2013
I swear I didn't know this was slice-of-shit when I decided to watch this,, this episode is really boring.
Nov 12, 2014 5:27 AM

Sep 2014
For better or worse? Well one thing is for sure, Jin is having one hell of a school life..
Feb 13, 2015 1:58 AM

Dec 2010
Another humorous episode with yet some (somewhat)serious moments.

But I really can't believe that he was about to choose Tsugumi. I don't really like Zange but I don't get better image of him with Tsugumi. If Zange gets exorcised, she leaves Tsugumi in the dust.
MeritasFeb 13, 2015 2:12 AM
Apr 16, 2016 9:09 PM

Mar 2014
Comic-kun is a hardcore .. tsun ~ . Such a 'ominous' topic they're talking ~ .
Childhood friend needs to be careful about that .
Embarrassing things. Wouldn't be rude to discuss about that ? he's cool though.
Man .. not only he has a candidate but there's other candidates !! <3
Very Great EPISODE . "Epitome of a playboy."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2018 6:51 PM

Dec 2015
Dumb fucking episode. Also, why are Japs always so fond of little boy penis? Bunch of pedos if you ask me.
Aug 31, 2019 5:23 AM

Aug 2018
Lol, Meguru turned whole club girls into fujoshi.. ;p
Just what is this anime.. ;D
lol, Daitetsu getting that love letter.. ;P
Whatever crazy reasons Zange has with possessing girl's body.. She still is quite good at listening, isn't she.. ;p
And Tsugumi is a good girl.. Caring and nice the most, intelligent and mature in one cases, still things to learn in other.. She also can be touching or funny at times as well.. I like, how characters can cause all sorts of different emotions in this anime..
And well.. Tsugumi's feelings are actually interesting.. She cares about Jin, and indeed doesn't want for Zange to use him, that is truth.. But the point about others around expecting her to be together romantically with Jin.. Is it really what she wants or not?.. I guess, it's for her to decide in the end.. But what is interesting, that people around, including us viewers, expect childhood friends to want male romantically, which isn't really have to be the case.. This is interesting phenomenon of people tending to sexualize relationships..
I actually don't like tendency of people creating albums.. And yeah, even now people like to take photos of themselves for some reason, but in the end, why really?.. To remember?.. Somehow, not relatable.. I don't really like photos or myself, I just don't find them enjoyable, and photos of others?.. Unless it's a girlfriend or something, but otherwise, I don't really care.. Eh, not a fan of all these photos..
This anime's episodes are just so much every time.. This show is quite quality slice of life show.. With absurd things happening in between.. ;P
Nov 26, 2020 8:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice development with Aoba I guess, and she really saw Jin's thing...xD
Oct 13, 2021 4:36 AM

Jan 2019
It seems that the Jin and Daitetsu situation has become an issue about Jin's sexuality.
Tsugumi and Zange are closer to him now.
Funny episode, indeed. It didn't bring a really striking theme or moment, but it didn't have to either.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kannagi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 27, 2008

222 by __FK__ »»
Feb 21, 12:36 PM

» SEASON 2 WHERE?!!!?!?

KhoaVN - Sep 24, 2023

1 by TheChainsawMan »»
Sep 24, 2023 8:55 AM

» ...I could eat three bowls of rice

formosan - Feb 12, 2009

2 by KhoaVN »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Kannagi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dtshyk - Oct 4, 2008

159 by KhoaVN »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Kannagi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

sniW - Dec 6, 2008

176 by 3miL »»
Mar 18, 2023 12:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.