Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 22, 2013 1:22 AM

Jun 2009
Rika looked really good in that outfit...
but...

YUKIMURA LOOKED AMAZING! Seriously!

Otherwise, pretty nice birthday. Kobato and Maria fighting each other is always a plus.

Other than that.... Besides a few implication here and there, there's really nothing too much to say about this episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2013 1:28 AM

Jan 2012
ku ku ku Happy Birthday Kobato-chan!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 22, 2013 1:31 AM

May 2011
Oh gosh, Yozora's cuteness increases each episode. <3

Kate would be awesome too if it wasn't for all the burping and such, jeez.
Feb 22, 2013 1:34 AM

May 2008
I was kinda wondering what Maria was doing all this time. HEHEHEHEHE KOBATO CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Also Yozora's clothes @_@

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 22, 2013 1:49 AM

Nov 2011
That was sooooo good xD Maria showed just how much she cares about her friend yes cuz they're friends just don't use that exact word. XD
RediceRyan said:
I'm tired of this obliviousness.
When are these bitches going to realize they're all friends...

+1 it's about time
Feb 22, 2013 4:18 AM
Feb 2012
That kid's too freaking dense. Having all those beauties around him and not realizing shit. Ooh Kodaka, you lovable idiot.

Haganai <3
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 22, 2013 4:20 AM

Jun 2010
Those developments!!! Poor Rika :( Kodaka is so dense. I liked the development with Sena though, she just admitted that she likes Kodaka. Meanwhile, Kate being added to the harem.

Rika or Sena?! I can't choose.
Feb 22, 2013 5:10 AM

Apr 2012
Yes!! KATE! just just beautiful! *nosebleed*
Kobato was so hnnnngggg so cute!
Rika's bondage to a pole and getting turned on just from staring at em? yup it's her alright.
Awww... Maria was so sweet in this ep too and hilarious
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Feb 22, 2013 5:10 AM

Sep 2010
Slicer22 said:
I am really warming up to the idea of Kate x Kodaka they do seem to make a nice couple, i think it might become my first choice.
Yozora is just shit so she can just get molested on a train or something, all this season she keeps going bitch mode at every girl. They find out Yukimura is a girl and Yozora goes "oh shit that maid outfit i put him in to fuck with him backfired on me so i must put her in a butler outfit now, oh shit it backfired on me again"
bonifide said:
Rika and Kate the only likable females IMO.
Somehow I agree with this, Rika and Kate are pretty much the only really likeable female characters in this show. I'm not hating the others, but they aren't just that interesting to watch to. I don't like how they were doing the shoujo VN episode with Yozora and not doing anything with it, I was expecting heavy development in Yozora's character but pretty much nothing changed.

RediceRyan said:
I'm tired of this obliviousness.
When are these bitches going to realize they're all friends...

3/5
Slicer22 said:
It seems Kodaka is being dense on purpose, he seems fully aware of everyones feelings but he wants to keep the staus quo so he can keep them all together as friends.
Mockman said:

Kudos to Rika for being the first to ask (ever that I can recall)… is he just naturally dense. I liked how she rested her head on the window as she moaned about it. That's why this show is the antidote to lousy harem shows. It's a lot of fun, especially with the personalities of each character, their back and forth dialogue and all the seiyuu performances.
I'm really tired of the obliviousness too, but especially in the few latest episodes some things seem to point out that something is about to happen soon. Especially after the latest sentence from Kodaka this episode "I would learn exactly what Kate meant by that soon after.".
I'm wondering about Kodaka being dense too. It may be a very good reasoning that he's doing it on purpose, remember the conversation with Sena at the cafe this episode.
Feb 22, 2013 5:37 AM

Aug 2012
Kate is actually a bearable character.

Maria still isn't, one of the most annoying characters I had the displeasure to watch.
.................................................................................
Feb 22, 2013 5:40 AM

Dec 2011
Kodaka, bro, come on, you've got 5 hot girls and 2 lolis who all want the D, sort it out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2013 5:47 AM

Dec 2012
Kate doesn't like kodaka no need to bring her into the harem.
Feb 22, 2013 5:47 AM

Dec 2012
So much cuteness in this episode :D!!!!
Feb 22, 2013 5:49 AM

Dec 2012
Romedbaumann said:
Kate is actually a bearable character.

Maria still isn't, one of the most annoying characters I had the displeasure to watch.
NO! - Maria is cute too :D
Feb 22, 2013 5:51 AM

Oct 2011
Hahahaha omfg I love Maria. She's freakin' hilarious. xD Kobato is cute but she doesn't make me laugh.. =/

Yozora!!! Why did you change!!! You looked amazing in that outfit!! /cries

I have to agree that I'm getting tired of the obliviousness too. And that Yozora is still not getting character developement like she should. It's always Sena this, Sena that. She used to be my second favorite character but there's so much of her now that I'm not really happy to see her anymore. >.>' It's always a treat whenever I see Yozora because she doesn't have much screen time.

Best part of episode = Yozora crushing Sena's doll with a fork. Lmao.
Feb 22, 2013 6:40 AM

Dec 2012
Erzaa said:

I have to agree that I'm getting tired of the obliviousness too. And that Yozora is still not getting character developement like she should.

You should really read novels. I can't explain better because it might spoil some things.
Feb 22, 2013 6:44 AM

May 2010
Brigandi said:
Yozora and Yukimura boyish look
Rika bondage rape
and naked Kate...

Yes I approve !!
Feb 22, 2013 7:05 AM
Aug 2012
tsudecimo said:
Kate doesn't like kodaka no need to bring her into the harem.

Ah actually she does you will see it later. But she doesn't get much screen time sadly.

Feb 22, 2013 7:21 AM

Apr 2012
another fan service episode. Kate FTW!

i lol'd when they sang Happy Bursdey, and then go out of sync xD

damn, 20+ minutes is just too short :(
Feb 22, 2013 7:24 AM

Mar 2012
I totally loved that he got all excited and bought pots and pans! I laughed so hard!
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Feb 22, 2013 7:26 AM

Mar 2012
pronald said:
Erzaa said:

I have to agree that I'm getting tired of the obliviousness too. And that Yozora is still not getting character developement like she should.

You should really read novels. I can't explain better because it might spoil some things.

Eh, it's one of those anime. When I go into those specific anime I try to remember that so I don't get let down. I love this series, but that's def. a downer for me, when the person the girls want is completely oblivious.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Feb 22, 2013 7:29 AM

May 2010
Awww..so cute
Feb 22, 2013 8:04 AM

Feb 2008
lovelydeath said:

Eh, it's one of those anime. When I go into those specific anime I try to remember that so I don't get let down. I love this series, but that's def. a downer for me, when the person the girls want is completely oblivious.

Completely oblivious or purposely oblivious. Seems the latter to me, Kodaka doesn't want to see any signs cause it'll break the standstill and the club.
Feb 22, 2013 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
Kodaka not realising what the girls want ones again and inviting them all to come along well he spend most of his time with Sena tho.
Yozora's clothing sense was so nice they might have ruined that by telling her what boyish actually meant which is such a shame, the clothing she was at the summer festival in season one was nice to.
Sena's present was so funny.

Kate and Maria dropping by was a good part as well especially during the food scene.
Kodaka was so lucky during that bathroom scene and for ones a girl in anime that doesn't over react which is just refreshing to see.
It seemed she also showed feelings for him when entering the taxi not to mention that she suggested something between him and Sena.
In one of the previous episodes Kodaka's father mentioned marriage to Sena when Kodaka was at Sena's home he was given condoms by Stella and Sena's father acted very happy with him and now there is the thing that Kate said.
I think Kodaka's father and Sena's father are planning there marriage.
Feb 22, 2013 8:27 AM
May 2012
Pretty good episode overall. And dat Kate fanservice...

I think Kodaka realizes the girls like him, but he's just being ignorant on purpose because he doesn't want to ruin the atmosphere by dating one of them, and causing much unwanted strife and ire between them as a result. You can bet whichever girl he chooses is going to earn scorn and contempt from the "losers", and they may also stop talking to him as well.
Feb 22, 2013 8:30 AM

Sep 2010
Kobato-chan's B'DAY..... <3

And dat Kate......

5/5
Feb 22, 2013 8:33 AM

Mar 2008
Looks like Kodaka got HIMSELF an early birthday present if you know what I mean.
Feb 22, 2013 8:49 AM

Dec 2012
I guess I'm one of few, but I can't really enjoy (don't get me wrong I still like the series) the recent episodes, because I really want a Yozora ending, but with every episode my hope's going down :(
Well.. as long as Rika will win over Sena, I'd still be happy, but I don't really believe that either.
Feb 22, 2013 8:59 AM
Jul 2012
Kodaka makes sure that he always can spent some time with Sena - that's not just a "coincidence". :D
Feb 22, 2013 9:54 AM

Dec 2009
The more Meat the better.

This season is wonderful.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 22, 2013 10:07 AM

May 2011

Great episode, i'm liking rika more and more, i think the seiyuus are doing a great job here, every single character is so unique and has their own personality in this show, and that's why i love this show so much :D

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 22, 2013 11:51 AM

May 2012
aww amusing episode as usual :3 seeing kodaka and sena spending time alone is just cute.
Sis of maria is really hot tbh lol

happy birthday kobato :)
Feb 22, 2013 11:53 AM

Aug 2012
This episode went by SO fast. I started watching and next thing I knew everyone was going home. I loved the beginning, Yukimura's text was hilarious, and it was even better to see every girl show up expecting it to be a date with only Kodaka. That kid is so dense hahaha.

Too much Sena though :p
Feb 22, 2013 1:08 PM

Sep 2011
Dem Yozora shots.

Feb 22, 2013 1:37 PM

Feb 2013
Kobato was so cute :3
Feb 22, 2013 1:50 PM

Oct 2011
I think Kate just topped Sena as the most attractive girl in this show.

Feb 22, 2013 2:15 PM

Dec 2009
Aludile said:
Kodaka, bro, come on, you've got 5 hot girls and 2 lolis who all want the D, sort it out.

At this rate I pretty much doubt he hasn't noticed. Sure he must be acting dumb.
Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM

Jul 2010
This was a good episode. Both the parts with the whole gang and the ones with the sisters were very entertaining. :)

Next up is the whole ordeal with the engagement to Sena...

Feb 22, 2013 5:55 PM

Oct 2009
"Is he just naturally dense?
Or is he doing it in purpose?"

Oh, Rika. You've nailed the question.
and flustered Rika is so cute.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 22, 2013 6:16 PM

Sep 2010
Oh god, that Yozora, that was a pretty good eye candy, god bless you Buriki!
Fak seriously, that was hot, those shorts... ehem, nice episode (?).
Feb 22, 2013 6:19 PM

Apr 2011
A lot of girl power in this episode. Kobato is one lucky bastard.
And Yozora was looking so smexy in the ep.
Feb 22, 2013 6:21 PM

Nov 2008
a great episode - And its always nice to have Kate making her appearances ... and we got a naked one this time lol..

as for him finding out about what Kate meant
Feb 22, 2013 8:04 PM

Apr 2009
Sa-chan_ said:
Dem Yozora shots.

Dem thighs.
Feb 22, 2013 8:46 PM
Jul 2018
I like how Kate was so quick to forgive Kodaka, if this was any other girl he would be lying flat his back unconscious.

But really I enjoyed the episode and cant wait for the next one, and I cant wait to find out about what Kate and Kodaka's father meant when they suggested Sena and Kodaka are getting married
Feb 22, 2013 8:59 PM

Dec 2010
Really liked this episode. Fan-service was appreciated, seeing as the girls are that hot. Liked at how Yozora chose the tracksuit, lol. And Sena there, giving the indirect approach again, in Kodaka's face and still nothing. Rika's right, he really is dense.
Feb 22, 2013 9:01 PM

Feb 2012
This episode had too much Maria but atleast Kate was there so it balanced out.
Sa-chan_ said:
Dem Yozora shots.

The third and fourth pictures are my favorite.
Feb 22, 2013 11:02 PM

Oct 2010
Slicer22 said:

Yozora is just shit so she can just get molested on a train or something, all this season she keeps going bitch mode at every girl. They find out Yukimura is a girl and Yozora goes "oh shit that maid outfit i put him in to fuck with him backfired on me so i must put her in a butler outfit now, oh shit it backfired on me again"

hahahaha

Slicer22 said:

It seems Kodaka is being dense on purpose, he seems fully aware of everyones feelings but he wants to keep the staus quo so he can keep them all together as friends.

ya it is obvious that he is pretending to keep the balance of the relationship in the club
Signature Removed
Feb 22, 2013 11:38 PM
Feb 2013

Oh, I'm loving Yukinmura, too bad Yozora has to be a drag, from being hot to being a spoiled sport.
Feb 23, 2013 12:56 AM

Jan 2010
Is Yozora supposed to be the antagonist of the show?

Yozora is specially vicious towards her chosen rival Sena. The character comes across as a ____ who would act that way regardless of the situation. Is this main character really supposed to be nefarious? I've yet to see ANY redeeming qualities.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Feb 23, 2013 5:14 AM
Oct 2007
Kate the belching, farting, no pantsu nun is awesome. As usual Yozora is a total bitch. Her whole existence on this show is to be a downer anytime anyone is having fun.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.